[F16-PP] Wedding Of Neo & Haz <<Saying Vows>>

@Neopolitan

Haz walks up to the priest who was already there, He seemed to be happy and was ready to do this part in this special moment. A small breeze was moving past and at the place where the wedding was, there have been set up some tents where the food of Neo was placed and a red walker was laid down on the ground ending at a small podium looking out over the sea a bit, It was lucky for them the found a place with no sand and just grass near the sea. Apart from some white tents decorated with Pink and some blue things, there was also a house, It was the house off Haz that he has been working on, It was not done yet but it seemed to be having quite a good looking so far, It was not filled with anything but it was there. Neo has been given a room so she could look out to the wedding place itself and Haz was standing to greet the guest as the priest was standing next to him. A few people were going to show up early Like @Cosi, Hazado's best mate, and @Sunova, Neo's bridesmaid. The seats were already placed and the food was also ready a few NPC were around a few other Bridesmaids and some waiters for the food, some was all looking so good and even Haz was getting a bit nervous as today it was going to happen for real.

Haz turned to the Priest "Are you sure this will go like planned, Not like something is going to happen right before we have to give the yes word, as you see in this.... what I said," He said fast. The priest smiled a bit, "No worry Mister Hazado, I'm sure both of you are a bit nervous, you two look lovely for sure trust me, I can tell from far away, Love does not need to speak at all so I believe you can do it. You have the ring yes, and your vow, So nothing is going to be down him, Trust me," He priest patting Hazado on his back a bit. Haz grinned before letting out a smile, "Yeah I have everything ready now, I know I can do it, And I also Know thing is going to work out, I trust in that," He said to the priest with a smile. The priest turned to the house and then back to Hazado, "So you have not seen her yet in the dress she is going to wear, that is very romantic you know, I love things like that, You two need no word to share the love you two have," He said to Haz smiling waiting to see who would arrive first. Haz grinned again, "I just can't wait to see how beautiful Neo is going to be, She already is quite cute looking and beautiful from the start but I trust she is even more now." He said looking at the path that went up the small hill the wedding was at.

Haz took a look at his inventory and took out an invitation and he smiled at what it was saying, everyone, they invited got one of those things, It was not too big or not to small quite handly looking if you had one. Haz puts away the card again and pat his suit a bit, His blue suit was quite nice to look at even if Haz had quite a bit of muscle it did not show as all at this moment. He looked back at the house hoping to see Neo for a bit, But he knew it brought bad luck for the wedding started so he turned back fast looking at the path before him again waiting for the first people to show up.

Haz's His suit

Spoiler

Tsunashi.Ryunosuke.full.2008134.jpg

Wedding Invitation 

wedding-invitations-templates-png-1.png

@Hydravion @Hestia @Morgenstern @Dustin @Vigilon @Krysta @Ruby @Black @Grimm @Arabelle @Kirbs

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neo had arrived a bit early for the wedding, as she needed to set up the banquet table. There wasn't anything too special, but it was a very western set of food. She had tried to do some research, but it seemed that Kayaba was a large fan of European culture and had filled most of the resources avilable to her with that. She had never personally fantasized about having a wedding like most girls, as she was unsure if she was even worth marrying. But that wasn't what was going to be in question today, today was her happy day, the day she got to finally tie the knot with Haz.

She was only in her casual clothes and an apron as she set out the banquet. As she was placing the finishing touches on it, she noticed that Haz had arrived in his nice suit. She knew it was bad luck to see the bride before the wedding, so she just stayed her quiet self and out of sight. No point in messing with anything for now. Once she was sure that everything was in place, she looked towards the house and prepared to begin the ceremony. She would of course be waiting for people to show up, and sent out her own set of invitations.

Not that she would really be speaking with the people, but she was hoping she could've been a little bit social beforehand. Perhaps during the rececssion she could give a bit more help. Remembering she would need her to read them, Neo also sent her vows over to Sunova with instructions of what they were for. Everything was in order and Neo needed to change into her dress while waiting for the ceremony to start.

The Wedding Ceremony will start in 120 hours (5 days). Show up and mingle as you wish until then.

Neo's appearance:

Spoiler

2c58f66.jpg

((Invites sent are listed in Hazado's post))

Cosi tugged on his white tie- apparently even in a virtual world tie’s suck- trying to straighten it and make it slightly more bearable. Thankfully the rest of his attire fell perfectly.  He strode into the wedding venue looking first for Haz, tugging on his black gloves. It was a nice place. Just a grassy hill overlooking the sea against a copse of trees. Simple but fitting for a wedding. Cosi spotted Haz standing by the entrance- somehow Cosi had come in a back way- with the priest and quickly made his way over to his fellow tank moving past tables and tents. 

Cosi tapped Haz on the shoulder, waited for his friend to turn around and then gave Haz a firm and exuberant hand shake. “I see we’re really going through with this,” Cosi gave his friend a playful smile which changed to a warm grin, “I’m happy for you two, Haz, I really am. Speaking of which where is Neo? You haven’t tried to sneak any glances of her have you?” Cosi elbowed Haz lightly in the ribs and grinned. The blonde player then gave Haz a light clap on his back and began to move off, “Anyways I’d love to chat but I’ve got a speech to plan. Thanks to you of course,” Cosi gave Haz another playful grin and then he walked off to find a place to collect his thoughts. 

Searching for that place Cosi found himself walking along the beach his menu opened to a mostly blank note page. Where to start? The thing is I hardly know either Haz or Neo especially outside of a questing sense. I could say I know more about Hazado’s build then I know about him. Cosi sighed, closed his menu, and plopped down on the grass right before in changed to sand. I know Neo is quiet and reserved but that she’s helpful, hard working, and fairly nice if you can look past her quiet exterior. Haz is warm, strong, and dependable. He’s steadfast. Cosi flopped down, laying on the grass, his hands over his eyes so he didn’t have to see the blank page staring accusingly back at him. This whole thing is crazy. I’m happy for both of them, I really am, but I just can’t understand that they’re willing to get married in this death game. It’s like they’re accepting the fact that this is their life now and that they won’t be getting out of SAO. God I hope that’s not true. I hope they aren’t fine with this being their life and I hope that we are really stuck in here. I can say I that I follow their sentiment but I’d rather get married in the real world where my family can be there too. Cosi then sat up quickly looked at the blank page. But this isn’t about me. It’s about Haz and Neo. Two people who among the death, hardship, and general insanity of this game have found love and who will have that love even if we don’t get out of here but if we do then they’ll have that love for so much more time. And getting them back to the real world alive and together is a job for the rest of us. Cosi smiles and begins to write.

Cosi’s Wedding Attire

Spoiler

(Minus the sword of course)

6FF19670-7205-4A65-830A-D5E21CC38469.jpeg

Sunova looked at the invitation, she was happy for both her friends, they been into trouble together and they seemed to be quite the couple. Haz was always up to something literally because He is at least 1'5 feet higher than she and Neo always seemed to be the silent protagonist. It looked so cute seeing the two together but Sunova did love to see people like that always. Seeing two people in love was things she liked quite a bit no matter the situation, Maybe she teased both a bit back in the day but Sunova could already tell the two of them were going to be the good friend. Sunova was walking up the path a bit Skipping her way to the wedding, "The ship, Is sailing, The Ship is sailing, Captian Sumiko Done their job and the ship is sailing," Sunova sung a bit walking on the path seeing Hazado stand there and an NPC. Haz was wearing a suit, It was for the first time she was him wear something like that and It looked great. Getting up to Hazado she greeted him with a nice hand and smiled, "How Is my big buddy doing, I really Love to see you both like this, I really do trust me," She moved closer to Haz a bit and spoke again, "Haz, Please take good care Of Neo, I like her, she is like my big sister altho she is just one year older then me BUT STILL! I will be going to big Sis now Bye Bye!" She said skipping along the wedding place and into the house.

There was she the bride of the two, Neo. Sunova could not hold herself and she jumped to Neo hugging her from happiness "NEO! I love your Look really do!" she said letting go of the hug and looking at Neo he dresses, It looked quite nice and Not only did Neo look nice Sunova got herself a cute looking outfit special for Neo, and she even did her hair for a long time. Sunova did a spin and bowed to Neo, "Now you do it, because It looks so good on you!" she said before putting her hands into her own hair and kind of playing around with is messing it up as well, "Quick thing Neo, What did you like better My hair being Long or like it is now short?  Because I still not used to have my white hair show maybe you can help me a bit with my hair if you want, I will also help you of course," Sunova said with a smile to Neo.

Sunova Wedding attire,

Spoiler

screenshot77.png.5353c45f1fe6b01bdbc163051f1c5aed.png

@Neopolitan @Hazado

Edited by Sunova

Kirbs tugged the straps of her flats uncomfortably, a small frowned placed on her lips. She laced her finger under the strap and sighed. When’s the last time I wore flats? I swear, these things are just as uncomfortable as I remember. She inwardly groaned as she hopped into the venue with one foot. Placing her foot down, she awkwardly walked up to Haz with a genuine smile. “Congratulations, Haz. I didn’t think you would invite me, we only hung out like, once. I’m still really glad to come though!” She piped up, ignoring the blistering thoughts in her head. I swear, if someone yells ‘I object!’ during the bloody ceremony, I’m gonna cry! I didn’t put on a dress and flats for nothing! I feel like... a normal girl..! Dusgusting. 

She smiled like a madman, and patted his back. “You never told me you were in a relationship though! My children grow up so fast!” She wipes a fake tear away from her eyes. “Anyway, who is this Neapolitan chick anyways? I never met her before.” Then again... I barely know any people. Yeesh, I need to get out more. My social life is sad. She patted his shoulder one more time before smiling softly. “But hey, congrats, I mean I too. I might seem like a careless person but I’m really happy for you! And if I know anything about this Neopolitan girl, I know that you two will be happy together. So don’t go breaking her heart, even if she is a stranger, okay?”

She leaned in with a mischievous grin. “Plus, name a few babies after me. I need to continue the Kirbs legacy!” She said excitedly, giving him one last pat on the back before walking away with a satisfied grin. Now back to the eternal pain of flats and a bloody dress!

@Hazado

Kirbs’ Wedding... stuff:

Spoiler

(Took me forever to find this crap)3592EB1C-9C64-46DE-9A17-10E35E68EAC1.thumb.jpeg.4b9a019bfcd2904a2e478efd36c2d364.jpeg

Edited by Kirbs

Hazado looked behind him as he got patted on the shoulder turning to face a well-known man, Cosi one of his Tank Buddies. "Good day, Cosi friend, Yeah no matter what Neo is a quite a good looking woman as well, But not only that we kind of get a boost out of it as well, the rings are enchanted and don't take up an equipment slot," Haz said with a grin on his safe. After that, he got out a laugh about that he said, "I'm not much younger than you Cosi, maybe three years. Come one I don't peak, she is in the house right there," He said pointing at the house. He then looks back at Cosi as he says he needs to prepare, but before he could walk off Haz said something to him, "Thanks Man, I will make sure once we get out of here, you can do a redo for real. I will get to call you once we out of here, And you know what once out of here just call me Ruben, Simple for a guy from Europa," He says with a grin on his face before letting him off. @Cosi

He looks back only to see someone skipping along the path, white hair and small body build gave it right away Sunova was the next person to show up, he sighed as she looked happy again after the things that happened. She greeted him with happiness and a joyful sound in her voice, and sees to be happy and joyful, "Hello small girl, Thank you Sunova, I will, and you are the small little sister that is just crazy, I know! But get going now you, get to your big sister then MOVE it, Be a good friend," Haz said with a laughing joke in his voice. Once Sunova was inside Hazado sighed and it was quite weird a bit how Sunova always could be happy and all, "Lovely Friends you got there so far, I hope to see more like them to show up," The priest said to Hazado and smiled to him, "Ooh you will see more for sure," Hazado said to the priest. @Sunova

Hazado smiled a bit before seeing someone he did not suspect getting to join them into this great party it was Kirbs herself the want to stay a loner girl. he got out a laugh as she showed up talking to him she did not look really comfortable at all in the dress but still, she was quite young and all, "Hey thanks Kirbs and you never asked to talk about that stuff, We talked a bit about my history and yours and what you want from the familiar," He said grinning before she leaned in too and say something, But Haz heard it and he swung his arm around her shoulders and gave her a light Noogie, "Come On Kirbs, Does the small girl not want to be my little child or your just to scared to bind you to someone. There are a lot of Fine gentleman out here, Even a few on this same day. I know you can get them your a perfect girl for some, Small, cute looking, a fighter and nice, SO get out there and get yourself a man," He said jokingly as he stopped giving her a noogie @Kirbs

,Hydra moved and looked at the invitation it was quite cute looking from how two of her friends in-game were going to get married, It was really something to see. Even if Neo and Haz were both still quite close to people, they were open to each other. She had got herself a recording crystal to make a few photos and even a small flag with the logo of the Garnet Rangers on it, It was quite fun to see a wedding and Hyrda was getting herself ready, it said she was allowed to take a plus one and she knew right away who to take with her.

To: @Ruby

Hello dear, I would like you to meet me at the cordinated I'm going to send you, i will be at the entrace of a weddinf waiting for you. I hope you show up dear, and to let you know they want a gifr but it is not needed. You will be my plus one so please come and join the Two in my guild, Haz and Neo would be happy to see you come as well as my plus one?

She pressed send and also send her the coordinates and walked to the location of the wedding. It was quite nice here and Toshiko was in quite a looking dress, For sure it was something to see as good looking. Her hair was loose and she got herself a small bag in the same colors as her highlights in her hair -Red, White, Blue- And she was getting around to see if she was really ready for this.

While walking Toshiko already saw the man of horner standing there, Hazado himself sure he looked quite good in a suit maybe he could do it more as it was exactly good looking. walking up she smiled and gave Hazado a hand, "félicitation cher ami, congratulation dear friend. I'm Happy for you and also the Misses, Neo. I really look onto seeing you two in real life, then you know things would be looking good." Toshiko said to Hazado with a smile. "Ooh, And is it alright that I took a plus one, she will be coming here soon, In the meantime, I will keep you company with the priest, Pas de problème Right?" She said to Him hoping he knew a small bit what she was saying.

@Hazado

Hydravion Wedding outfit,

Spoiler

965f2ea85044b2aa4f316ad14bd4409be4d8dbb2_hq.jpg

-Takes Place after Jon's Chaos Arc- 
-Jonathan technically has an Orange Cursor in this thread-

A message would confront his inbox, and he would swiftly open it. Standing and stretching, Jonathan would look through it, finding it to be a wedding invitation for Neo and someone named... Hazado? He was unfamiliar with the name but a warm smile came to his face when he seen Neo was happy. He had attempted to form a relationship with a woman named Rin, but she had shut out everything in the world. She used to be a popular tailor, but her shop had quickly become her hideaway. He could enter if he wanted, but he preferred to leave her alone. She was broken and occasionally called him Alex, the name of her first deceased love. Also, she believed that they could beat this game pacifististically. He searched through his inventory, and only found one thing that could even let him remotely near a wedding. He moved to equip it, the white and gold suit appearing on his body. He recieved it for the Dance of the Crossed Paths, the first time he had been to an actual event. 

He would arrive at the wedding shortly after, a smile on his face. Recently, he had been relieved to a lot of burdens he was carrying. Of course, he still had the job of finding Fyre now before she could accomplish anything far too drastic. He looked around, finding many people arriving and preparing. However, he didn't see Neo anywhere. That was a problem when it came to knowing the bride and not the groom. The bride, until the wedding, would be preparing somewhere off the scene. He searched around, finding no piano like he had for Itzal's wedding. Finding a seat in the back, he would quietly and patiently begin waiting for the wedding. He wanted no extra attention to himself. He was just another guy, nothing special. 

Dustin smiles, making his way across the third floor after a day of hunting. Suddenly a notification dings and catches him off guard. "AH! OH GOD! AM I DEAD?" He feels his face, not even caring that he was now the center of attention. He isn't big on attention from large crowds, but it has never bothered him enough to try and change who he is. Oh, it's just a wedding invitation. From who though? His eyes dart around the invite, looking for signs as to who invited him. What a weird coincidence, I know a girl who took on the appearance of... OH! His hand shoots through the air, scrolling through his rather short friends list as he reaches the name he held so dear to himself. "Would he be a good guest at a wedding though? The playful trickster isn't the type I'd want at a wedding of mine." Unless he was walking down the aisle. He clicks send message and smiles. Oh well, too late to go back now, guess I'll head there and wait for my hot date to arrive.

The boy walks onto the teleporter and shouts the command to travel to the sixteenth floor. If I can recall, The beach is that way. He starts off in the direction of the wedding.

Some time passes and the player closes in on what appears to be a party. There's Haz, so I guess this is either his bachelor party, which is a tradition which has to live on in this game, or his wedding, and judging by how the suit is still clean and fancy, it's probably the latter. He steps down towards the sand and pulls out a cookie. "Sure, y'all have food here, but that doesn't mean I can just waste all of my delicious cookies." A smile crosses his face as he walks across the course ground in his Church pants.

Spoiler

Dustin2.png

Spoiler

Message to @Ennakai

Hey my Sweetums, wanna attend the permanent joining of two decent people? I think there'll be snacks and you can even wear your nicest dresses. Maybe even that maid dress. ;)

Neo made her way into the house, making sure not to be seen by anyone until the ceremony started. Once she had found herself a little room to get changed in, Neo rifled through her inventory to get all the pieces to the dress. It was debatably harder to actually put it on like this than just physically putting on a complicated dress. The game had taken the time so that the order she equipped the items actually mattered. And if she wanted this many parts, it meant she had to pay that much more attention. At least there was no cost for putting on wrong, aside from the time it took to take things off. As she was still trying to get it all done, she saw @Sunova walk in. She was shocked, but her energy usually did that to Neo. Neo ifnally managed to get the dress on, and just gave a light shrug to Sunova. Hair had never really been much of a concern to Neo, having always just worn hers down unless it was a special occassion. The only thing she had ever done with it is to dye it, though that had inadvertently made it easier for people to bully her. Realizing she should do something with her hair, She quickly began to braid it down one side. IT still wasn't much, but it at least made her look like she put effort into every part of her appearance. The only part she felt was a little overkill was the heels she was wearing. They were really cute, but also really tall and she would be walking on sand. But at least that would mean Haz wouldn't have to crouch as far just to kiss her.

Today was another day till she had received a invitation from Hydra to meet up with her at a wedding... however she read it to be Neo's wedding. Ruby had blinked for a moment read it just about five times to make sure she had been reading it correctly. She was a little shocked that someone like Neo had been getting married mostly because she chooses to just say nothing most of the time. However with a deep breathe, at the end of the message she was happy for Neo to finding that one person to love her. With a smile Ruby had messaged Hydra:

Hey sweetie, I will be over soon, just give me a second to pick out a dress. But I will be there as quickly as I can.
Love you,
Ruby~ <3

After picking out her dress, she had started to walk towards her coordinates which didn't take her much time at all. After a moment she had walked up to @Hydravion and placed her hand on her hip as she stepped next to her and planted a kiss on her cheek "Looking good today sweetie, have you been staying out of trouble?" she had asked her with a giggle. 

To those not wanting to press the word dress:

Spoiler

eZ6OGyk.png

I receive the wedding invitation and just shrug my shoulders at it as i make my way towards the direction of where the wedding would take place just wearing some normal casual clothing not really having any preference towards wearing anything like a dress that i had worn during the valentines event. 'i still don't understand why people would want to wear it. I'll stick to my comfortable clothing.' i think to myself as i would arrive upon the 16th floor and make my way towards the location and do a quick scan of the area as my familiar would quickly make his way over towards Ruby and nudge his head against her leg with a low rumble of happiness. I nod my head at seeing the different people that are here as i make my way towards Ruby with myself just wearing a normal black hoodie that is unzipped and underneath wearing a grey shirt, and long black pants i would smile as i reach Ruby. Hello how you doing Rubes? I ask with a rather happy smile across my face as i look at her. Glancing off towards the side i make one more passing glance at Morgenstern more so to make sure i wasn't crazy since i wouldn't expect him at all to show up with how he was acting during the Artamiel fight.

@Ruby

Enna got herself a notification from Dustin, Calling them to something that sounded nice. Enna was thinking what they needed to wear and they looked into something, It was a wedding of course. Still, Enna did not know who was going to be the wedding from or from who the wedding was. Enna walked from her shop placing the sign on closed and leaving in some warm clothes. Once at the teleporter, Enna went up quite a few floors and got to floor Enna needed to me at -floor 16- and get ready to start walking to the place where it was.

Sadly on coming there Ennakai wanted to hide more than ever, Seeing at least 1, no 2, NO even 3 people they knew, One of them Enna knew quite well and another was just an Info person. Enna walked up not seeing Dustin anywhere but he probely was around somewhere. "Hello there all, Nice to see you all, Waterboy Your wedding I think, Officer you are here too I see, And Well The Gem herself Ruby, Nice to see you all, Um... You guys did not see Dustin Right, He got me here so yeah... Also, I did not know miss Officer Knew my Waterboy, Sorry. Congratulations Hazado, Nice to see that you have come far, But I am going to Seek Duster now Be there soon," Enna said walking off trying to find Dustin.

@Ruby @Hestia @Hazado

It took not long as Enna saw the one and only Duster eating a cookie at the food place, Enna started creeping up on him slowly and then swung his arms around him, "VACUUM CLEANER! You cleaning the food again, you know you must not eat so much food you become fat," Enna said placing their hands on his stomach and poking it a bit and pinching it a bit. "Mister Fat guy eats a lot, Why did you never tell me you knew waterboy, Sorry Hazado," Enna said turning in front of Dustin and showing off the outfit they were wearing.

@Dustin

Outfit Ennakai ( Yes He is still a Guy in a dress)

Spoiler

__honebami_toushirou_and_namazuo_toushirou_touken_ranbu_drawn_by_amano_himame__sample-eb18dee8be22e966c61171804e4dcfd7.jpg.71f6723a91396f2c3ad2e866d6a30a34.jpg

Not a lot later a few other people came walking up one of them was his guild friend Hydravion, she greeted him kindly and calm like always. she spoke something different a bit as it sounded France, First Haz did not know what she was saying but she was kind enough to repeat herself, "Thank you Hydravion, Neo is inside I think And you can wait here for a bit for sure I think I have no problem there at all," He said to Hydravion as she told him about a plus one she got herself with her. But not later after that a blond woman moved up she seemed to know Hydravion and on a second Look Hazado also knew her only by looks and name but nothing more, It was Ruby a frontliner, Was she Hydravion's plus one? "Hello as well Miss Ruby, Nice to see that you came with Hydravion here, I hope you will enjoy your stay as long as things go right," He said to her looking at them too as they really seemed to know each other quite well.

@Ruby @Hydravion

Near moments later someone very familiar walked up to Hazado and the rest greeting Ruby with a smile, Haz walked up to them and have them a weak bump, "Hey... I'm here too you know Hestia, Don't leave me out of this it is my wedding you know," He said looking at what Hestia was wearing, true she was never one of wearing a dress if you knew her so he did not really bother to ask why, "Well I'm glad you could make it Hestia for sure," He said to her. as the someone else walked up, A girl with purple long hair, She seemed to know Hazado Hestia and Ruby all at the same time, But then it came to him once she said waterboy to him and he knew right away who it was, "Hello Ennakai, Seems you got somehow a hold off the location here, how may I ask," He said but Enna already answered that question by asking if they seen Dustin, Knowing Him he would be at the food but Enna was way to fast to even get a hold of, "Well there she goes again," He said as Enna walked off. @Hestia @Ennakai

Hazado turned to the rest of the guests next to him with a smile, "So It seems you all are here now, I'm happy to see you all, nice to know you all get along here, Hydravion why don't you go and look for Neo, she would be happy to see you, maybe you can even help her," he said to Hydravion before turning to Hestia, "Nice to see that at least someone people off the frontlines have time for Me and Neo, I really happy you came Hestia, I really happy to see you and also Cosi where ever he may be testing his speech." He said jokingly as he smiled happily.

Hydra Smiled as she was talking to Hazado until her smile got even bigger as her sweet walked up greeting Ruby with a smile and walked up to Ruby giving her a kiss on the lips, "Hello there dear, and Yes I kept out of trouble  maybe went on a little bit of a dragon hunt but let's not talk about how I took part in murdering such kind creature," She said to Ruby "It's not my day now sweety, I think It is Hazado's time now, he is the special boy here at the moment so why not greet the guy," She said with a warm smile. She then looked over to the person who greeted Ruby and Hydravion walked up to the girl, "Hello Miss, I'm Hydravion, Um... Ruby's girlfriend, Nice to meet you, and I'm happy to see that you know my friend Hazado here as well," She said smiling to her giving her a hand to shake. @Hazado @Hestia

Then Hydravion looked as at the next person walking up A girl with purple hair who seemed to know quite a few people here, She spoke quite fast and she smiled hearing the name she only knew one way a person from her class she was teaching But sadly she could not stop the girl and she was off finding Dustin, "Ooh so Dustin is here too, How nice how a person as shy as him can make so many friends in this game," She said with a smile. Then Haz asked if she wanted to check on Neo and she nodded, "Come on Sweety Let's look for Neopolitan Maybe she needs a bit of help." She said making her way to the house. @Ruby

Once at the house, she moved into the house and walking into the room where she could hear a bit of movement. opening the door she saw Neo standing there with Sunova as well, "Well Well Well, Look here are my two friends, Sunova, Neopolitan, I'm happy to see you both, you both look great for sure, but I think you need a bit of help for sure looking at how you holding up," SHe said moving to Neo and giving her a few kisses on the cheek, before taking a few steps back and looking at Neo's dress. "Dear I can help you a bit, and I think Ruby as well If they followed me." She said starting to help Neo with her dress. 

@Neopolitan @Sunova

Edited by Hydravion

Sunova laugh a bit and saw how Neo was getting a bit of mess in the dress, Sunova wanted to help but she never really knew how as she never wore that kind of dress herself. Sunova walked over to the mirror and fixed her hair a bit as it looked quite messy but of no real luck as well. "Um... Seems like we both have a small little problem here, Were are the others when you need them, we can't ask Haz to get here but maybe more people have come here that can help you," Sunova said to Neo with a smile.

@Neopolitan

Then on the moments later someone walked in the room and lucky for Sunova it was not Hazado, She smiled as she saw it was Hydravion herself. It been a time before she saw her and she was happy to see that she was here too. "Hello Hydra, how are you doing, You look fine again, um... Don't mind If I ask Hydra, could you maybe help me with my hair, I really don't know what to do with it." She asked Hydra as she moved to Neo to help her with the dress, But then Hydra mentions another name and Sunova starts to think a bit why she knew this name at first, then she knew it or not but she was not for sure, waiting for Hydra to be done helping Neo Sunova sat down on a small chair looking at everything in the room.

@Hydravion

Ruby had turned to face @Hazado the man to be wed with Neo "Yes, I am her plus one, or rather her significant other, it would be logical that she would invite me after all wouldn't she?" she had giggled a little bit before then asking "So how in the world did you get to marry Neo and all? Granted that she chooses not to talk and all, how'd you make it happen?" Then after she had asked him the question @Hydravion kissed her on the lips and introduced herself to Hestia which had walked up to say hi to Ruby "Oh- hi Hestia, didn't expect to see you today. Yes, I sorta got myself into a relationship in the past few moments you last seen me." she had smiled happily as she had kept her hand on Hydra's hip. But after a moment Hydra had asked her to come help Neo with her dress as apparently she had been having troubles with it. Ruby had smiled and nodded her head saying out to Hestia "Sorry, someone is in need of a Fashionista that has been doing this sort of thing for years!" she had giggled then walked where Hydra had been to seeing @Sunova. "Oh hi Sunova! Looking really cute today~" she had said out to her before looking to @Neopolitan saying out to her "Alright Neo, Ruby is here to help you out again. Show me where you are having troubles. I am a fashionista in the real world, I have been doing stuff like this for years, more than capable to help you out here."

Vigilon had received an invitation to a wedding earlier, and he knew that if he was going to be there on time, he'd have to drop what he was doing and go. Thankfully, he already had a suit in his inventory, due to his little trip going around various stores. He didn't manage to find a gift in time, but he hoped that others might have found something. He made sure to message Krysta, for a few reasons.

To: @Krysta

Subject: Invitation

Hey, I was wondering if you'd gotten an invitation to Neo and Haz's wedding. It's alright if you didn't, they said I could bring someone with me, and there's no other player I'd bring instead of you. I failed to find a gift, so I just hope the others have done so.

-Vigilon

When he was happy with the message he'd sent, he equipped his suit, and made his way to the sixteenth floor. "Glad that it's almost winter," He thought, "or I'd be sweating like crazy in this thing."

When he arrived, he was glad that he wasn't late...or, at least, that's what he believed. He couldn't be sure from the first glance. So he walked up to the Groom to greet him. " 'Sup, Hazado? I honestly didn't see that invitation coming, but hey, I'm still glad to be here to support you! Besides...I don't think you'll be having any trouble with my uh, mischievous friend today. If she tries to come here, I'll try and misdirect her." He currently had no proof that Kanari was coming, so...so far, so good for Hazado's special day. He wondered if Krysta was coming at all. He hoped that she would

(OOC: Don't worry, Haz, Kanari's not coming in the thread.)

@Hazado

Vigilon's suit(please note that this is just an image of the suit he's wearing):

Spoiler

Suit.png.c9db8d14af4e75a7602e1fbe4093f439.png

After she had received an invitation, and purchased an item she'd hoped would be an acceptable gift, Krysta would make herself another dress. When she was finished, she would equip it, take the gift she'd wrapped, and head over to the floor where the wedding would take place. During her trip there, she received a message from Vigilon. She was almost there at this point, so she would just speak to him when she got there. She thought about the setting of the area. Perhaps the couple wanted to enjoy the sunset after the wedding. Seeing that it was a beautiful sight, the sun over the ocean, casting many warm colors over the waters...it was the only reason Krysta could guess at this particular moment. When she reached the event that had yet to start, she saw Vigilon speaking with Hazado. "Hello, Alex. I apologize for the delay of my response, but I was on my way to the wedding as you sent the message. I understand that you at least tried...so maybe the gift I brought can be from both of us." She then turned to speak with Hazado. "Congratulations, Hazado, I'm sure it will be a wonderful wedding ceremony."

@Vigilon @Hazado

Krysta's Dress(Note: I couldn't find a good image that someone wasn't modeling, so please bear with me and try to imagine Krysta wearing the dress.):

Spoiler

533550050_WhitedressA.thumb.jpg.86379ca521e571ad8737f5f65243a6e4.jpg

It took ages  - plus an offer to buy her a slice of cake afterward - to convince her friend to come. But, Arabelle thought as she saw the other girl shyly emerge from the Cafe Myosotis's backroom in the reflection of her handheld mirror... It. Was. Definitely. Worth It! The small, mischievous girl snickered to herself. She was totally going to be taking pictures of this. And maybe add a caption that goes like: "Me and my cute date, Mishiro, at a wedding you could have totally gone to. See ya when you're done tracking smelly, old orange players!" That darn siscon would be so jealous! Arabelle pulled at the cuffs of her gloves and looked over her shoulder with a grin. "My, my. Shiro-chan almost has me beat at the looks department. Really, why do you have to hold yourself back so much? If you dress like this every day, the boys would be all over you!" The skirt of her short, black dress flared as she twirled around, coming to a stop when she was facing her friend. "Cute, right? Claude bought it for me last month, and now he won't be around to see me wearing it for the first time! Ahahaha. Good for him. That busybody scout."

"Now I have the feeling you're just doing this out of spite. It isn't his fault he chose to prioritize the police department before a wedding." Jumping to Claude's defense once again. What a bro-con. Those two were definitely made for each other. Heels clicked against the shop's cement tiles as Mishiro walked toward the shop's exit. "Let's go. We'll be late if we don't leave now."

Wait...heels? Mishiro, already at around 5'7", wearing heels? Arabelle was wearing heels too, but they weren't very tall, which meant... Their height difference was even more obvious now! Preposterous! "You even wore the two-inch ones! Traitor!"

Arabelle walked into the entryway, hand-in-hand with her plus one. She instantly spotted the person she was looking for: the dashing groom in a blue suit who was out greeting the other guests. "S'cuse me. Shiro-chan, this way. I'll introduce you." She tugged on her friend's hand then looked back as they were walking with a teasing smile. "When you're in a wedding, you kinda wonder how your love life's going and whether you're gonna experience this thing too, right? Shiro-chan. Thinking of anyone? You better not say [redacted]."

Whatever her friend said in response was lost on her as they had already reached the groom. Arabelle raised a gloved hand in a wave. "Heyyy! Haz, I have no idea who you're marrying or how long you guys've been together, but congrats anyway! Hehe." Then she sniffed and dramatically wiped away an imaginary tear. "I can't believe it! The little boy's all grown up now! I still remember when you were at the beach and awkwardly flirting with one of my friends and when you stared at my [redacted] then called me the pervert, and, and--" 

Mishiro nudged her. 

"Ugh. Fine, Shiro-chan The Stiff. I'll get to the point. Haz. I know we haven't seen each other in a while. But, congratulations on the marriage! I'm super proud of you! How have you been lately?" Arabelle said with a genuine smile. God, this was sappy as f*ck. Then she stepped back and held tightly onto Mishiro's arm with both hands. Oh, and it's also important to note that her friend had ditched the heels and chose to wear flats instead. "This is Mishiro. She's been my friend ever since the start of the game. Shiro-chan, this is Haz. I met him in some beach party a few months ago and we did some quests after that."

[ooc: tag @Mishiro and @Hazado . picture of Arabelle's outfit in spoiler. only change i'll make to the outfit in the image is that her gloves extend to cover her arms]

Spoiler

ecd8380c69ceb84a2a59daa6614b5d1a.jpg.492d3cf583724cca0db156deac7e4394.jpg

Edited by Arabelle