[F16-PP] Wedding Of Neo & Haz <<Saying Vows>>

December 5, 2025

"Aniki rejected her invite, so she's dragging me along instead. What a demanding person," Mishiro groused, to no one in particular. The girl pulling her by the hand heard none of it. She was engrossed in telling the less-sociable Mishiro about the latest gossips in town. Arabelle didn't seem to like the quiet, or the idea of being alone. Even now, as they were walking towards the wedding venue, she filled every lull in the conversation with one of her funny stories. That was fine with her and it wasn't annoying in any way. Her friend was an entertaining storyteller. But as fun as it was, there was a better place to be right now - at home, finishing the two criminal sketches she'd volunteered to do. One of her friend, the other of a complete stranger with nothing but a vague description to work with. And there was also the matter of somehow reconciling her orange-cursored friend with the police department, most of whom perceived him as a frontliner gone rogue. One thing was for certain. He had to tell Hestia everything himself, in the same manner he did to her last week. Hearing it firsthand was the only way she could be completely convinced of his... partial innocence. But, the more problematic members of the APD couldn't be there. Who were they again? A boy in a blue hood, and the brown-haired swordsman who called himself Dustin. While resolving misunderstandings between them was good in itself, having them meet before the situation was effectively de-escalated carried the risk of a confrontation.

"Shiro-chan. Heyyy, you're not even listening. Were you thinking about that thing again? He's surely been on your mind a lot. A lot more than your best friend. Meanie!" Arabelle looked up at her with a pout. "I was telling you about that one time I went to a beach party. It was here in Floor 16. Somewhere... down there. See it?"

She looked down at their intertwined hands before her gaze followed the direction Arabelle indicated to her. They were quite a ways off from the main settlement, Zugaiko-... something, and climbing up a grassy hill that overlooked the sea. Just a few footsteps from where they were standing, the ground suddenly dropped down to a steep cliff and waves washed against its rocks. "Not there, dummy." Mishiro's gaze followed the coastline until she sighted a long stretch of sand in the distance. There were players, too. Playing in the water. A breeze carrying the scent of the sea moved past them and she inhaled deeply, closing her eyes. She relaxed slightly. This was a pretty floor. Peaceful, and it reminded her of the beach she frequented with her friends in Japan. When she opened her eyes, Arabelle was smiling up at her innocently. "Pretty, right? Let's go there with Claude some other day." 

Mishiro nodded and they continued on their walk.

Upon arriving at the venue, Mishiro was reminded of another reason why she didn't want to go. She didn't belong here. She was dressed for the occasion, with a simple sleeveless blue dress and white flats and her hair combed and swept to the side. But it was a small wedding - evident by the number of seats they had set - and it seemed to be reserved for a close circle of friends. One that she was definitely not part of. She barely knew this "Haz" person Arabelle talked about so much, and she didn't know who Neapolitan was either. Right off the bat, her friend tried to make her comfortable. There was that teasing Mishiro was familiar with. "No. I'm not thinking of anyone," was her disinterested reply. But I guess it would be nice if I had someone like that.

Arabelle, again, didn't hear it. She had taken off once again, dragging her along. Mishiro was led over to the groom and quickly introduced. "Good afternoon," she greeted politely. "Congratulations on your wedding."

[ooc: tag @Hazado and @Arabelle. final edit. outfit in spoiler. if i got the date wrong, just correct me or something]

Spoiler

1275a63a09581c9407c967dbab02c988.thumb.jpg.07bef2f1f1de6d4ed3323101c703fca2.jpg

Edited by Mishiro
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankfully, Neo was getting some help as she was trying to put everything together. She had mostly gotten everything figured out, though hopefully the help would still make things go faster. @Sunova was doing a nice job of explaining things for Neo, which meant she still didn't have to talk. Though caught a little off guard by the kisses from @Hydravion, she knew that she meant well. Though they had yet to have done much together as a guild, there was still plenty of fun little interactions that they were able to have. Twirling a little bit to show off what she had gotten on so far, Neo noticed @Ruby entering. They also hadn't done that much together, but it had still been a good time finding her familiar together. Speaking of which, Neo didn't know where Roman was at the moment. Perhaps she could actually have him do something fun for the ceremony, though they hadn't really planned anything into it. She and Haz had actually planned very little about the day. Letting the other girls see her inventory of accessories to put on, Neo did her best to get all the little clasps clasped, buttons buttoned, and corset tightened.

Kirbs fidgeted with her fingers as player by player started rolling into the scene. Oh bajeesus. That’s a lot of people. A lot of people. She sweatdropped and looked around. Dang it. Why couldn’t Haz invite anyone I know? She whined childishly in her head. Dang it Haz! She inhaled a sharp breath and blinked rapidly. Psh... a bunch of people aren’t going to scare me! I think. Oh boy, this is going to be lovely. 

When she saw a familiar mop of purple hair, she almost burst into happy tears. She dashed towards the girl and wrapped her arms around Ennakai. “Oh my lord! Enna, I am so bloody glad that you’re here.” She leaned in and frowned. “I thought that the groom would be the only bloody person I would know at this wedding! God, that would’ve been awful!” She released the player from her bear hug and looked around. “Did you bring a plus one?” She nudged her arm suggestively at her friend. “Wouldn’t be a certain someone named Dustin, would it?”

@Ennakai @Dustin

Dustin is caught off guard by the player poking him in the stomach, but just lets it slide. “As admittedly awesome looking you are, I need you to calm down, weddings are a place for adults.” He takes another cookie from his pocket and scarfs it down like a child who went to bed without dessert. He finishes his snack and Pulls Enna in for a kiss. Then he hears a voice he recognizes. Oh god... she’s here too... well, better than only knowing the bride groom and my plus one.

When she asks if Enna brought a plus one by the name of Dustin, he spins around with a cocky smile. “My sweet Enna was my Plus one. Which is weird, usually she’s much more known than I am.” He tilts his head thinking about the peculiar situation he is in. Why didn’t they get an invite? I got one and Neo doesn’t like me, while Haz barely knows me. “No matter the reason, I’m glad I was able to bring her to the wedding.” Hopefully not the last one I bring him to. ((Wink wink)) his hands move down and grab a snack as he spins towards Ennakai. “And I mofe fertainly am nof getting fat” He says with a cookie in his mouth again.

@Ennakai @Kirbs

Arriving at the location that Jonathan had sent her, Penelo looked around. He had informed her that it was one of his friends weddings. She didn't own any dresses or anything , or else she would have wore something a little more to the occasion. Throughout her main time within Aincrad so far, she had sat quietly. She had never worried about her own level or her own items. When she was with Caden Oasis, also known as Chaos, she had let him do most of the work. Then, when she was in hiding, she didn't do any leveling then. She moved through the wedding, unfamiliar with everyone. Until finally she found him. Jonathan was to be found waiting patiently in one of the backseats. Penelo hadn't known him for long, but she was trying to. She ahd found out recently, that he was her brother. The story of each of them fit together like a puzzle. She had tried for a while to convince herself, Itzal, and Jonathan that there wasn't any way. The two had saved her, but she didn't like the life of violence. When they came, violence swept in like mad. Chaos was dead, her best friend was dead. She had tried to let that one go as well, but all that she had managed to do was subside the pain. 

Strolling up to Jonathan, she would stop in front of him, beginning to make conversation. "Well, staying out of trouble are we?" Once he would aknowledge her, she would seat herself beside him, looking around at everyone else. "I hope I don't make your friends mad... I didn't have anything formal to wear"

@Morgenstern 

He looks at Ruby as they ask them a question about how he did marry to Neo, "Well, Um... Long story short, we went gathering one day, and it was there that both of us did something, after that, I and Neo went for a field boss, beforehand I gave her the hoya item and well during the quest I got quite beaten up and even got near death yet again, it was there what Neo saved my life twice. And she simply answered in a message saying I do. So yeah If she speaks she only speaks with Messages, well quick messages, quite handy If I say," He said to Ruby as the looked as things started to look like almost everyone was there.

@Ruby

Hazado looked on as Hydra and Ruby went to help Neo, the fact that Hazado got a bit jealous a bit did bother him a bit but soon that was gone, as a few more friendly faces turned up to greet him, It was Vigilon and Krysta. They both greeted him Happy,  both of them were in an outfit and they looked good together. He Smiled listening to the two, "well I'm Happy you both came here, we may not have talked much but you two are wonderful people to talk to. Next time if we fight together let's not get near any churches of beaches for a good while," He said jokingly to the two times they fought side by side. He smiled as he talked to them, "Why don't you two get some food, I think the ceremony will start soon I believe, Hope All goes well, but I do believe so," He said to them pointing to the tent with food made by Neo. 

@Vigilon @Krysta

He then looked up and saw Missed Tiny herself Arabelle, It has been some time that they last spoke. She sounded happy as she walked up to him and also saw that she was not alone and someone was with her. She was happy to see him for sure they have been friends quite long or did she do as always being quite sarcastic. As she said about the things that happened Haz smiled as then she got nudge by the other player. Once she was done introducing her friend Hazado let out a hand to greet Mishiro with a friendly tone, "Well nice to meet you Mishiro, And Thank you," He moved a bit closer to Mishiro making sure Arabelle did not hear it, "How do you keep up with her?" He asked her before going back and starting the pat Arabelle's Head, "Now, Now, Miss Tiny Arabelle, I love to catch up and all but you know what I said, Find yourself someone else to tease, I WILL give you another Noogie," He said with A grin on his face as he said this.

@Arabelle @Mishiro

"GAAH!" Enna says as two arms wrap around them, Looking at the two arms Enna smiles and Grins a bit. "Well Hello Eve, Did you find your Wheel yet?" Enna asked in a teasing way. Before turning to Dustin as he asks Enna to act more adult-like, "Point one, hear yourself say stuffing yourself full with cookies like a child, Point two I'm older, Point three, Eve here is the child and we here as her parents need to show her how to be in a wedding," Enna said in a very very teasing way before clapping their hands together and smile. Adult-Like Come on Dustin, what do you see me like, I like to tease, Enna thought smiling a bit.

He looks to Dustin and smiles hearing it was a wonder Enna did not get the invitation, Enna's Face expression turned quite a bit more serious now and Enna somehow looked a quite a bit older when doing this they looked more to their age, "See here Dustin, The friends on your friend list are mostly people you hang out with. Some are just asking for it and others just say no to new faces, I in this instance Accepted every friend request I get, I always make sure to greater my web. I have people like you two and Hazado as My biggest sort of Information Only spoke to Hazado two or three times, One of them was not for Infomation. My job as an info broker needs many people on my friend list, One I can track them, two I can always Message them, three I can at least ask for back up because no one wants to see an info broker die, cuz they are quite rare, and last, I just like people in general so no wonder I'm more around in people's friend list, BUT I do not like social events, only because you asked me to come is the reason I came, and well to get into a few smaller hints because Hazado knows quite a few interesting people," Enna said with a smile before staring at Dustin as he stuffs another cookie in his mouth, " And That confirms you are a mere child, No wonder you become slower in your speed!" He said poking Dustin in the stomach again.

@Dustin @Kirbs

Mishiro accepted the hand that was offered to her and shook it firmly. Alright. Now she was at least acquainted with the groom. Then he stepped closer and in a voice low enough that only she could hear, he asked the usual question. She had to hold back a laugh. "If she talks to you and teases you in that same manner every day, you sort of develop an immunity to it," she responded, speaking softly so her purple-haired friend wouldn't hear. Then she took a step back and gave a more serious response. This one was loud enough to be heard by Arabelle, and vague enough for the small girl to start overthinking things. "And it has a certain charm to it, I guess. Makes you smile sometimes, doesn't it?"

She stepped back and watched Hazado and Arabelle's proceeding interactions with a small smile. Her friend mentioned earlier that they hadn't seen each other in a while, but they still seemed quite close. Like a big brother and a mischievous little sister. 

Her attention drifted to the other guests. Most having conversations with their friends, and a few simply sitting to the side and waiting for the ceremony to start. She didn't know any of them. They were all unfamiliar, people she had never once encountered in her--wait. Hestia the police chief, conversing with a blonde woman in a black dress. Mishiro considered approaching her, just to say hi and give an update, but then decided to reserve it for later. She seemed busy. 

Mishiro tapped Arabelle on the shoulder and gestured to the seats on the second-to-the-last row. "I'll be there."

After some more fiddling about with the items in her inventory, Neo finally managed to get everything in order. She sent the girls that were helping her out to go and enjoy the wedding, and Neo made sure to have her parasol hanging over her shoulder. She didn't want to have it while walking down the aisle, but it would be nice cover from the sun while she was walking about for the recession. She followed a path around the back, and stayed in a place that was still hidden from the rest of the crowd. Waiting for everyone to get settled, Neo felt her heart beating within her chest. She had never thought a day like this would come, but here she was. No longer was she at the bottom of the high school totem pole, she was at the top of her life with someone who made her feel happier than anyone ever had. Hoping that one of the other girls would tell Hazado to get everyone in places, Neo couldn't wait to start walking down the aisle.

It seemed most who were invited got here sadly only one person was not and he was quite a good friend of Haz himself, He turned to the people still around him and looked at the time. "Why don't you all take a seat and we can start this off," He said to them pointing to the seat standing ready. there were quite a few seats ready and everyone was given a chance to take place. Once all the people had taken place Haz walked up to the front with the priest as well at that moment Music started to play, quite nice and calm music. Hazado looks around waiting for everyone to take a seat and he walks up to @Cosi Tapping him on the shoulder, "Yo, Mate, your ready. It is time now so how about we get going and let them not wait any longer, Neo must be getting nervous." He said waiting for Cosi to follow him to the front as Cosi was his best mate in this all. Once getting back to the front Cosi was given a spot next to Hazado and the priest smiled and he stood next to Cosi, "After the Bride gets here you can give us a nice speech if you want," He said to him before holding the book he had close to his chest and smile. It was now the time for things to really start off waiting for Sunova to come as well and Neo to come at last from outside of the house, it was all just waiting on those two now as they started to play music in the background.

(Waiting For Cosi to respond and Sunova to get out So It can start and All can be happening)

@Sunova @Neopolitan

@Ruby @Hydravion

After his mulling over what he was going to say for his speech Cosi rose form his spot on the beach just to see Hazado heading towards him. Cosi gave the man a grin and a half salute, "Sorry I'm on way. Just had to think about some things." And with that Cosi made his way over to main venue and took his spot. Now the only thing left to do was to wait for the wedding to start. All the pomp and circumstance that was annoying in the real world recreated in a video game. This is going to be very, very interesting. Still I'm glad Haz and Neo are happy. They make a nice couple. Even with his mixed feelings on the wedding Cosi couldn't help but smile. Cosi shrugged to himself. I don't really care much anymore. They can get married and I'll be the best man. But I'm definitely not going to get married in this death game.

As a blond girl would stroll up to him, he would smile. This girl was his sister, Penelo. While they hand't known each other long, he had found that she was a pretty nice person. He understood that he hadn't been able to get out much while she lived in fear that Chaos was coming to kill her, so he tried to bring her out more. As she mentioned staying of trouble, he would laugh. "I'm never in trouble. I would have to be caught doing something first" As she would point out her attire and mention his friends, he would shrug. "It really doesn't matter. Anyways, I'll let you in on a secret. I don't know anyone in this area on a personal level. I know the bride, and that is it" He would motion for the girl to sit on the seat next to him as he rested on the back of his. Weddings typically were not things he enjoyed, but understood if Neo wanted him to be here, he would be here. He knew it would be starting soon, but he didn't know how long. "So, any other friends you have any other friends? Or people you could catch up with?" 

@Penelo

Soon after he spoke to the Groom, Krysta arrived wearing a dress that suited her very well. She must have made it herself, being a tailor-to-be. "That's very nice of you, Jewel. Also, can I just say that you seem to look prettier with every dress you sew?" Hazado welcomed the two players, saying that he was happy that they both came, and that despite having not talked very much, that they were wonderful people to talk to. He also jokingly referenced the two fights that they had participated in. "Heh, yeah, The Karka Queen was a pain in the neck, and the demon controlling Miraak was also a pretty tough opponent. If that is a taste of all the coming bosses, I'll have to train myself a bit more before fighting bosses my level again." Hazado then said they could go ahead and get some food before the ceremony started, as he pointed to a tent. "...Wait, we can have food before the reception?? Well, all right then!" He rushed off to the tent. He didn't know how much time he had before it started, so he walked up to the table and started stuffing his face with some of the food there, while Veriost began to look for any sweets she could have. After a few minutes, he would notice that he and Veriost weren't alone... "Hhmmgmmff??" Vigilon found himself surprised to see three players right there. ...Maybe he should stop, he felt a bit embarrassed at the very least. "Eheheh, sorry... Dustin, right? Nice to see you again. I haven't seen you in a bit, either, Enna." He said to the two players he recognized. Of course, there was one that he didn't know... "Hello, I'm Vigilon. ...Sorry about that self-embarrassment I just pulled, I was kinda hungry..."

@Hazado @Dustin @Ennakai @Kirbs

After any potential responses, he would poke his head out of the tent to overhear that it was time to find a seat. "Ah, shoot! I must have arrived close to late or something!" Surely, there was a good chance that Krysta was probably waiting for him...

@Krysta

Sunova was sitting there getting her hair done by Hydra until Neo stood up and she seemed to be done with everything and sent the girls out of the room to get ready, "Good Luck Neo," Sunova said to leave the room as last. before making her way outside seeing that Hazado was getting things ready to start and Sunova took a small skip in to him before seeing Cosi, "Good luck to you too, A speech is going to be hard for sure," Sunova said standing next to the priest on the side where Neo was going to stand waiting to see what happened she sees quite a few faces she knew, She smiled and took a wave to @Vigilon Before standing  good again she had a big smile on her face and she knew what was going to happen soon, Her best friend even though He may be in the early 20 now still was going to get married, Sure both of her friends where going to get married for sure and she was happy to see so. Now it was just to wait on @Neopolitan To come out and the priest can start his thing and get Sunova's Ship sailing as she smiled a bit in pure happiness. 

It was finally time for the big moment, the day all the other girls in her high school had been dreaming of since before she knew them. It was nice that it was going to happen to her now as well. As the music began for her to walk, Neo found herself going down the aisle. As she did, there were so many faces that she knew, and many that she had yet to be acquainted with. First came Morgenstern, who seemed to be hiding towards the back of the venue. Though she didn't know the person sitting next to him, the two looked quite similar, possibly siblings. What she noticed more was that Morgenstern's cursor was now orange. It was strange seeing someone so kind having an orange cursor, but he probably had his reasons. Something to do with why he stopped carrying a shield was her guess. Similarly hanging towards that end of the venue, Neo saw Hestia. She was just wearing some casual clothes. Though it would've been nice to see her dressed up for something, it was understandable that she wouldn't want to do so.

A pair of girls seemed to be there that Neo didn't know, one with black hair and the other purple. They were probably friends of Ruben. Though she didn't know them, hopefully she would be able to do so soon enough. Though she knew the pair of Vigilon and Krysta a little bit, she could certainly stand to learn more about them. They seemed quite nice for the event, and it was nice that they had chosen to come. There was also a redhead that she didn't know too well, but that seemed quite nervous to be around so many people.

Turning her head, Neo could see the people that she did know well. The boy who thought she was actually ice cream was there with someone who she couldn't quite tell if they were a boy or a girl. Either way, the two seemed to get along quite well. Something similar to how Hazado and Sunova got along, the constant teasing. Hydravion had come along with what seemed to be her girlfriend by how close the two were. This girlfriend being none other than the person who had come help her find her familiar Roman. 

Finally making it up to the stand, Neo saw some of her closer and even closest friends. There was Cosi, who she didn't know too well, but had fought and gathered with before. Than there was Sunova, who was her maid of honor. It was nice to have found someone that she could be with so readily, even if they did bring some pain each time they reminded her of her former best friend. But that was pain that didn't matter today. For now, she could remember the good times with Su and her soon to be husband.

Hazado was already standing at the altar waiting for her, and Neo could so easily get lost within his gaze. Her heart felt like it was in the right place, and that nothing could take it away from her. After all, it had already been stolen by the person she looked so longingly at. Waiting for the priest to begin his speech. Neo felt as though she had finally found her place. Hopefully Sunova would be fine with the vows that she had sent to her. If not, well it wouldn't be the end of the world. After that, they would hopefully be able to have a lovely time at the reception. Who knew what would be in store for their future, but that didn't matter now. What mattered now was that the two of them could be happy together.

@Hazado

As Neo walked down the aisle as the music played, somehow Haz was getting Nervous a bit but he knew it was all going to be fine for sure no matter what would happen. Once Neo was with him and the priest at the altar the Priest smiled, waiting for everyone to stand, Until then after everyone was standing he started speaking, "We gather here to unite these two people in marriage. Their decision to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover, companion, and friend. A good and balanced relationship is one in which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which both give their love freely and without jealousy.  Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams.  It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be loving and unselfish." He pauses for a bit before going on, "Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another and to
speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all the days of your lives? Do you pledge to share your love and the joys of your marriage with all those around you, so that they may learn from your love and be encouraged to grow in their own lives?"
 He Said Waiting for Haz and Neo's answer, Neo nodded and looked to Haz "I do," and looked to Neo with a smile.

The Priest smiled quite happy and nodded as well, "May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of this moment but also of the vows you have made and the strength of your commitment to each other. If you may say your vows now if you please," He said to Hazado. Haz smiled to Neo and spoke, "Neo, As long as I know you, you have been my blade in the hard times and simple times. And as long I have been with you I have been your shield against the dangers that walk around. Though you do not speak, you speak to me with your eyes and I am always happy to translate it for you. In this castle, I'm your guard and your protector but once we get out of this castle I will do everything in my power to find you until the day's end and once I do, I would love to be your husband and I would love to spend the rest of my life with you outside in the real world," Haz said with a smile to Neo. As then Hazado moves on the ring to Neo's Finger waiting for her part. as the Priest then looked to @Neopolitan "If you please say your vow as well as best as you could please send your representative to the font to say them," the priest said looking at @Sunova

Neo listened as the priest spokle of the purpose of the ceremony and Hazado gave his vows. They were just as beautiful as she had expected them to be. Each word a blessing to be heard. As the priest asked for her to say her vows, she quickly looked back towards @Sunova. THey had known each other quite well, and it would be nice to finally have her speaking for her in an official manner. As she would say the vows, Neo placed the ring onto Ruben's finger. And as she did, she could feel a small warmth between the rings. Though it was likely to grow, she knew that the two of them were now connected. Though perhaps in no legal sense now, they would be together forever within the confines of this game. Nothing could force them apart.  They could be together as long as they were alive. And once out of this game, they could fine each other and be together there as well.

Sunova listens to what the priest said and she smiled quite a bit, I'm here to see two of my best friends getting married how cute, My ship is finally sailing for good and nothing can sink this thing. Sunova thought a bit and smiled before she heard Haz do this vow, it was quite nice but still, he would do all that he could for her once outside and she smiled even more now. Sunova was getting hyped and smiled quite wide, Hype Hype Hype Hype, I can't wait until the kiss. then she hears the priest say  'please send your representative to the font to say them' until she needed to do it as Neo looked at here, "Sorry Sorry, got lost in my thought Eeek! this is cute," Sunova said walking next to Neo now and smiling taking out a paper.

"These are not my words just to make clear Haz, Ruben, you are the person who has been there for me. Through the toughest times, you have been my shield and I your blade. Though I choose not to read these to you aloud, know that that is because it makes them all the more sincere. My silence has been my one connection to the real world, and now I have you. I promise that we will be together, and will find each other when we have finally pulled through this castle. I will be your maiden within this castle of Aincrad for as long as it does stand. And once this castle has crumbled, then may I be your woman of the earth," Sunova said before looking to Neo, "Her words Not mine," She said again before walking back and smiling with joy as now the real thing was going to happen.

@Hazado

As Sunova says the vow from Neo as he listens she also seemed to keep his up after the game and sure he would too for sure until death part them, but that was not going to happen until they are out of here. As Sunova was done Hazado smiled as the ring came onto his finger and with a smile, Hazado smiled back. The Priest looked at both as now both of them had the rings on and it was going to be something for sure no matter what the priest started talking again, "Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have the gifts of your lives united. And may your days be long on this earth. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Haz did not wait much longer and kissed Neo on the lips holding it at least for a few seconds. "love you Neo," he said before moving back from her face and smiling at her before turning to everyone else in the group that was here.

He turns to Cosi and smiles, "I think you want to say something don't you Mate, The light is on you, And the rest of you please follow us the tent with seats and food we can all sit there and you can come up to us if you want," Haz said walking to the tent with Neo in his hand and taking seat next to a speech table and smile waiting for things to start exploding.

( You may now do what you want until the thread closes when @Neopolitan And I seem fit, Cosi you may do your speech now) 

@Hydravion @Hestia @Morgenstern @Dustin @Vigilon @Krysta @Ruby @Black @Grimm @Arabelle @Kirbs @Cosi @Sunova @Mishiro @Ennakai @Penelo

It seemed that Sunova had already found time to copy Neo's vows onto paper. It was a nice touch, as she would've had to bring up her menu otherwise. Once the vows were delivered, the priest finished his last words and Haz kissed her quite quickly. She kissed him back after he pulled back for his declaration of love. After the two released each other, she just nodded in agreement with him. Though he may never hear those three magic words from her, she meant them with every fibre of her being. She waited a little bit as Haz directed everyone towards the little reception area set up. Though the ceremony itself was thankfully short, she hoped that she could at least be a little bit social for a time. She didn't like the spotlight she had put on herself for today, but the least she could do was savor it while she was here. Grabbing herself a small plate of food to munch on while others may come to her, Neo sat down next to her new husband.

@Hazado