[PP-F03] Bigger the blade the smaller the body [Jun]

It has been quite a time that Sunova has been walking around on floor three, she has been here quite a time and she loved this place, there was always an NPC playing music and she always was playing music after music. Sunova was quite happy on this floor. Sunova walked up to the NPC and she smiled happy making the same request as always, the NPC nodded and started playing music Sunova requested, It was calm but it had quite a rhythm to it. Opening her inventory Sunova smiled a bit getting into something more you could move in. After the NPC was getting to a fun sounding part Sunova started to dance a bit humming with the song the NPC was playing. Sunova moved elegantly on the music slowly and like a leaf on the wind. It looked almost like Sunova was quite experience with dancing, a few people stopped and looked but walked away again. After the NPC was done playing music Sunova stopped as well and walked over to the fountain that was there. She leaned against it for a bit before sitting to the ground, "I...I  am ... Tired now," She said with a smile throwing her hands in the air before getting out her Katana as it materialized onto her lab.

"He... Dancing is... Hard sometimes... Foot, work... Footwork," She said to herself looking down at her blade as it was 4 feet long as it just was 9 inches smaller then her. Sure the blade was just a bit too big for herself and it was really hard to handle sometimes but things like this would not back her down. Whatever it was she did not want to lose it, Maybe Sunova needed to make a few friends apart from her two main friends Haz and Neo. Sitting at the fountain she smiled a bit at her katana as it was white just like her hair was white. Her hair was pure white not even gray or blond white just pure white. A few people that walked passed just walked passed, and Sunova just thougt why people always did that in the game but she kind of knew it. It was because her hair fits the story about a witch with pure white hair and Sunova always hid her hair from people by wearing a wig, but now she was not trying to hide because her friends gave her hope in staying who she is.

@Jun

This is the first time that Jun had stepped foot onto the third floor, he had been hanging around the first floor and kept his presence on the low. ‘Man.. The more I try to hide myself, the more I find myself interacting with a ton of other players.’ He took a glance around the fields and could see that majority of his view is filled with greenery. ‘I believe there is a settlement here that a ton of players show up to.. What was the name..? Delilah?’ He took a path which led him on quite the walk and he made sure to keep his guard up, as he was not in the safe zone yet. There was a faint sound of music playing not to far from where he was and the closer he got, the louder the music was. His eyes glimmer as they go across the colorful fields that surrounds the settlement. ‘The first two floors did not have something as beautiful as these flowers.’ He took his first step into Delilah and his attention went onto a snowy-haired player, who was dancing along to a song. Mesmerized as he continued to watch the player elegantly danced around the NPC. As the song slowly faded away, he shook his head and smiled. ‘I never knew there were talented people among Aincrad.. I guess that show is over now.’ He paused for a second a scratched the back of his head.

Haha.. I completely forgot what I was doing here again..’ Jun nervously chuckles at himself before releasing a sigh. When the snowy-haired player materialized her weapon, he took a step back. ‘S--She’s wielding a two-handed sword for someone her size.. That’s pretty impressive.’ Before he took a step forward, he hesitated and took a step back. ‘W--What am I doing? I don’t even know what to say.. I barely talk to people outside a video game..’ He took a deep breath and marched his way toward the player. He glanced down toward the player and nervously said, “H--Hey.. I was watching a while ago, but your dancing was spectacular.. Uhh..” His mind went blank, Jun was starting to sweat and he chuckles nervously at her. ‘I need to bail.. It’s normal, right? To compliment someone and walk away.. Right?’ He put his left foot back, as he was about to leave and he smiles at her. “You know.. It’s not often I see someone with snow white hair.. I like it.” He points at the strip of white hair that he has, smiling.

@Sunova

Edited by Jun

Sunova look up from where she was sitting seeing a guy walk up to her She gave him a smile as he complimented about her dancing, "Thank you, I hear that a lot," She said to him looking at her blade again but then he said to her about her hair, Sunova opened her menu fast and a white hood materialized on her shoulders and hair, before it landed you could see that she was becoming red, "D...Don't look, I know it is... wait" She paused a bit before looking up at the guy again as you could not clearly see how red she is. "Y...you said you l...like it, really!" She said looking up at the guy giving a weak smile and staring at him for a second, "T...Thank you, sir,"  she said quick pulling the hood down and you could see her snow-white hair again as it was a reflecting in the sun. Did he really just say he likes it, That is new, apart from Neo and Haz they were the only few who said it, It was fitting to her they always kept saying, she thought looking at him.

She gave a weak smile again before standing up and sitting on the side of the fountain so the guy did not need to look down to her as much as he did just a second ago. looking at the guy's hair herself it was blue and a small part was white, "Well thank you again, I think, Name is Sunova, But may I ask what is your name, because I think I need a few more friends on my list you seem perfectly fit for it," She said smiling as he held her Katana close to her body, hugging it. "So ... um, Name?" She asked again with a smile.

@Jun

As the white hood slowly materialize over the girl’s hair, Jun smiles at her. ‘She must be really shy about showing her hair to people..’ When his eyes connect with the young adventurer, he nodded his head. “Yeah.. I do like.. It really matches the way you look!” The way she was acting, for reason it kept him at ease. He did not have to be tense anymore and sat beside her and her katana. “I guess you must have been a dancer before the game. Like I said before, you are really good at dancing. Meanwhile, I am just good at swinging a weapon around.” He materialize his sword and stabbed it into the ground. “Haha, just kidding.. I am just your average person, trying to get out of this hell of a game.” He looked toward the sky and smiled, ‘Not really.. This is one of the best place to runaway and I really don’t want to head back to the real world, haha..

Sunova..? That’s quite the unique name! My name is Jun. It’s very nice to meet you!” He looks toward her and offered a smile. He sat back against his arms, feeling the tiny drips of water hit the back of him. Jun swipes down for his friend menu and looks at his only two friend. “Looks like I need a few more friends on my friend’s list as well.. Would you want to be apart of it?” He pointed toward his friend’s list and hoped he did not sound too much of a weirdo.

@Sunova

Sunova looked at the guy again as he told a bit about how he really liked her dancing then Sunova laughed a bit as he told a small thing about him joking just being a normal person. "Well, Um sorry to pop your bubble then, I Am kind of not an Average person here. I am a dancer and also My grandfather taught me how to use a sword but I kind of was not good at it as I failed at it quite a bit," Sunova said with a smile to the guy as he introduced himself as Jun.

A nice name, really, it what you think, It is just a change of my real name Sumiko, Sunova was thinking. As he then asked about if she wanted to be on his friend list Sunova nodded, "Sure why not, I would like to have some more friends in this world, Here maybe this would help fill up both or lists," Sunova said sending Jun a friend request and waiting for him to accept it. "So what d you do nowadays, In this world Like, Were do you hang out Do you know anyone that maybe knows me or even some guild you seemed interested in," Sunova asked Jun wanting to know him a bit more.

@Jun

Ah.. I guess I was sort of right the first time.. Except.. I didn’t really.. Mention it..” Jun realized that his guess was not really said out loud and he smiled nervously at her. “I might just be the only average person here! I am not a dancer and probably just got the hang of swinging this damn sword around!” He dematerialized his sword and shoved his hands into his pockets. ‘Must be nice to have someone to teach you a skill, haha..’ He sighs gently, while smiling up at the sky.

A friend request window slowly appeared onto his HUD and Jun quickly accepts Sunova’s request. His friend’s list updated from two to three and his eyes lit up. “Wow we’re friends now!” His eyes glimmered as he saw his friend updated on his list. He swipes away the friend’s list and smiles brightly. “Uhm.. I don’t really do much.. I am actually trying to get some better gear, but I really suck at doing the quest.. Barely passed the first lesson..” He said, nervously scratching his head.

@Sunova

Sunova listens, Barely getting passed the first lesson, that was the fetch quest for Zackariah right the one I passed with ease. I'm Sure not everyone has my luck somehow also I think I had a friend with me, WIAT FRIEND. Sunova smiled to the guy wondering a bit before getting ready to speak to the guy, "Well, I was told you should get gear fast and early, there are a few shops on this floor mainly player shops are the best to get to, Like my Katana, I got it from a player blacksmith He made it for me so I'm quite happy about it. Or other times you just have to go out in the wild and start chopping at the monsters that stand in your way." I say to him thinking Sunova why are you even giving a Basic explanation on getting gear, isn't that the first thing you ever do. Scratching my head a bit I give once again a warm slime. Holding up her Katana now she shows it to him a bit.

"This is Byakko Soul Or White Fox Soul, I'm very proud of it as it makes sure I hit most of my targets without even trying hard, Not only that I also can cut deep cuts into the enemy if I hit them right, So talking in Enchantments I would say the Blade Has a Bleed Enchantment and an ACC one maybe two as well." She showed the Blade to him holding it like more than just a weapon. No wonder I do this As Byakko soul Is my sword my um... child. She smiled stroking the handle a bit where the fox head was, "It is made to look like a fox here and in the sheet itself it shows how playful it can be by dealing small hits to big targets fast. Ooh I know something," Saying this as I take off the sheet showing the blade itself as it shines in the sun, the blade itself looked like it has been used But I'm, not the best in keeping it like it is normal, so no wonder it looks used. "The Blade is quite sharp so be careful do not cut yourself,"

@Jun

Getting a weapon from one the shops.. You’re right! I need to see if I can find a blacksmith.. A good one in fact! If you know someone that would help me with it, I have a few things I want on my weapons that is fit to my liking!” Jun had many ideas for a sword he wanted, but he had to collect the currency for it. ‘I think any blacksmith should be able to successfully get what I need.. I just need to make sure I have the money to get it.’ He continued to look through his inventory and tapped on his chin, as he pondered. He snapped his fingers and looked over at Sunova. “There is actually a blacksmith.. But uhh.. He might be a red player, but he is a good blacksmith! I am going to head there.” He was determined to have a weapon built for his liking, but he had to make sure that he was able to purchase it.

Jun follows along to what Sunova had to say and constantly nodded his head, as he listened. ‘Be--Byakko? That’s Japanese.. I guess people do add a little bit of themselves in their character.. I hope I am able to do that!’ Jun materializes a journal and taps on the image of his sword. “A bleeding enhancement.. And the ability to increase your accuracy as your weapon. I like it. But I don’t think I am going to go with that fancy stuff.. I wrote down a few things that I would want for my equipment.. Well once I have enough money for it!” He moved down toward the enhancements that he wanted for his sword. He suddenly stops and turns to Sunova and realized he was lost in his mind. “S--Sorry! I guess you got me riled up when we started to talk about weapons. Your katana looks really sharp and I was thinking about how my weapon would turn out.” The design of the weapon was really intricate, but it was not something he would think would turn out right. “There is a rose right in the middle of the hilt.. But the sharpness of the blade all depends on this blacksmith.

@Sunova

Sunova looked at Jun as he talked about getting himself a sword, was he truly going to a red player for a weapon, that must be quite risky to do even if he was a blacksmith, it still would be a red player, Enna waited until he was done speaking his mind. Then Jun said sorry to her and she giggled a bit, "No worry No Worry, but going to a red player can be very risky, that means he can also get other red players there if he even wants to get his shop PK accessible, Not that I can talk you away from it, I have no power there, But the design you come up with sound like something interesting to see, Sure It would take some time but still If you get it, it would serve you great just like my blade," Sunova says with a smile.

She looks at the things around her and smiles again, "Yet this world may have given us weapons she always wanted to use, there are always people who don't like to use them at all, and also people who use their fists. I have respect for those type of people even more so for the person that is not using any weapon at all. They wish not to change at all, tho I can't say I didn't change, I Have hit 0 hit points before, Long story, I may be not the only one that did that, that day but still, It was no fun and scared. Just like I used to have long hair," Sunova said looking down at her Katana as she hugs it a bit, "People are great once they help you, But you must always stay true to yourself and not change I think, But sometimes things have to," she said taking a small pause, "aha haha Look at me now, Sorry, I did not mean to talk so dark but I is all true," Sunova said with a smile.

@Jun

'She's not wrong.. I will be walking into uncharted territories.. But if I want to get a weapon that will help me defeat anything.. Or anyone who cross my path.. I will have to risk it.. But if I head to some novice blacksmith, it would be safer.. Just would take longer..' Jun looks over at Sunova and nods his head. He could take the safer route and not have to worry about a red player slaying him before he could even do something with his life. He sat back against his arms and began to think about how he should approach his problem. "If I am able to create my weapon, I can probably go explore dungeons and take on even dangerous monsters!" He blurted out loud and when he caught himself, he sat up and looks over at Sunova.

"You're not wrong there, Sun.. I hope you're okay with me calling you that." He clears his throat. "I believe we have to change a little bit to progress.. I mean.. Those red players.. Don't they believe that they are murdering players.. What if they were not bad to begin with, but that is just how they slowly develop as a person to cope with the situation that we are in." He clenches his fit and slowly release them. 'M--Maybe I might turn out to be a red player as well.. What if I start to change in that way..? I need to be careful with what I am doing..' He sighs and pouts, before scratching the back of his head with frustration.

@Sunova

Sunova listens to the question Jun asked Sure maybe they were not bad but it still was murder why did, then Sunova started to think about something, tales of a player that seemed to be so nice and all but always ended up with pointing their weapon at the other player with a broken mask, "Well Jun, to be sure, They can think so, But Sometimes they can be bad from the start, But I do believe everyone can change even a murderer, as well the NPC that killed me was very sorry after his well he got killed, but He said to him that I forgive him. I think Players can do the same and change," She said to him before thinking about the player with the broken mask.

"Jun question, Have you heard about the player with the red clock and broken mask, They call themselves Metal hand and stuff like that but I'm not sure why but the player seems to be unstable as people who made it away from her said she never killed anyone and just laughs as others do it for her," SHe said before thinking again, "Well No worry I think As I never seen this player yet, But if I do ever meet them I would like to say I forgive them for being like what they are and um... well give them a hug and stuff," She said turning to Jun

@Jun

Pausing for a moment, Jun stood back and nods his head. 'Murderers can change, huh? I don't know about that.. Murderers kill for the thrill.. But maybe she's right. She probably just sees the cup half full.. But everyone else has their opinion..' He leans back against his arms and sighs. "I don't blame you for thinking that people change for the better.. I just think that players adapt to cope with how they feel. You know? I am pretty sure players have their reason to go red.. I just don't think that there is ever a right reason to commit murder.." He stops for a moment and shakes his head. 'There.. Should not be any reason to kill anyone.. Right? Well.. There is no RIGHT reason..' He looks over to Sunova and smiles to signal that he understood her.

He tilts his head in curiosity when asked about the player with the red clock and broken mask. "Red clock? Broken mask? Sounds like a antagonist of some anime.. Never heard of them.. Metal Hand.." He held onto his chin and thought about the many red players that could be among them. 'Red player guilds.. There could be players who form up and create chaos among the community..' Jun suddenly thrown a surprise when Sunova said she would apologize to them and hug them. "I think that is a very dangerous thing to do, Sun.. I think we should just leave the red players alone and apprehend them if we can.." He smiles.

@Sunova

• 2 weeks later...

Sunova giggled a bit, "I'm not stupid you know, I'm old enough to know to just leave them alone, It was the same thing my first every trainer said to me, She is been missing for some time now so I don't know where she is at the moment," Sunova said smiling. Sure hugging red players is not good they are called red players for a reason and being a lower level then most people would be an easy target, tho having a guild in your back helped quite a big part. No matter what if your guild was known but not big it still had a name for itself. "Speaking of groups, are you in a guild by any change, Because having a guild is always better than standing alone. Or even having a few people on your back will make you saver. I have a few people who look out for me, somehow a few frontliners as well," Sunova said with a smile but surely something having your back was always good. "I'm training to use a Katana better in this game as real-world logic breaks your own balance in this fake worlds combat. Not only that I'm also trying to be a medic and help people by healing them Like first aid  Skill I have," Sunova said with a smile to Jun.

@Jun

"Wait! I didn't mean to say that you were stupid! I just don't want you to do anything that would end badly!" Jun reassured her, but he already began to feel bad. He smiled at her, but also had to make sure that he was not saying anything stupid. He was not much of a talker in the real world, but since it is virtual reality, he felt more confident to talk, but it bit him back. He had to now think twice before his words come out as rude, but he is also a blunt person by nature. 'Well.. I am practicing how to talk right now, so it shou--' Before he could finish his thought, Sunova asked about a guild. "Haha, no I am currently guildless.. I have not really seen any guild looking to recruit players.. I was actually thinking about creating a guild myself, but I am a little weak right now." He tapped his chin, thinking about names for his guild. 'But.. if I became a guild leader, I would also have to do actual talking.. What am I even doing?' He sighed with the thought of failing as a guild leader. "Maybe not.. I should probably join a guild. I might be able to benefit from that instead." He added following with a nervous chuckle.

@Sunova

It seems that Jun was not in a guild at all and neo nodded happily, "There are many guilds, a few known once are KoB, The Guardians of a New Dawn,  The Holy Dragon Alliance, The Vanguard and Garnet Rangers. Some are Frontline Guilds others are Leveling Guilds. I'm Part of Garnet Rangers," Sunova said showing Jun him a symbol on one of her writs plating. As this was in the form of a Red Garnet. "Kind of a guild leader but I don't make those big important decisions I just plan things like the Tactician type," Sunova said smiling to Jun waiting for something to happen like a light but that was just Her being happy. "If you really seek a guild try to find either Neopolitan or Hazado, They are quite nice and leaders of the Garnet Rangers most part. There is also Hydration who is the caretaker of the people there and also of the kids on the lower floors.."Sunova looked Happy talking about her guild a bit and she smiled quite a bit as she spoke about it.

@Jun

Edited by Sunova

Jun tapped lightly on his chin, as he thought about the known guilds around. 'Garnet Rangers, huh? I'll take a look at them once I get a little bit stronger.. I don't think it's best for a Level Four running around in a guild..' He looks over at Sunova and nodded his head, "I will take you up on that offer! I will see if I can find one of those two. Or uh.. Hydro? Hydra? Yeah.. Thank you for the info!" The expression he read off of Sunova, he could tell that she is really content with the people around her. Jun began to think about the training he has to do in order to grind for his level, causing him to sigh. "I guess I will also go take a look at those other guilds too.. Maybe there is some kind of orientation?" He jokingly commented, before stretching out his arms. 'The real training is about to start.. There is no way I can start procrastinating again.. I have done it for two years already.. It's time for me to step up..' He became determined to grind out and exceed past the levels of the players he had met.

@Sunova

Sunova smiled to Jun as he said that he would get in contact with one of the two and she nodded to him, "Well Neo is easy to find, She has two colors in her hair, but is mostly up at floor 7 or higher. Haz is maybe a bit harder but once you see the friendly giant you can never unsee him. Hydra well she can be found on this same floor, She is mostly at the church or orphanage she has red blue and White highlights in her hair so you can't miss her," Sunova said to Jun looking at the locations of her guild members as it seemed like Hydra was at floor 1 now and Both Haz and Neo at floor 13... Again... She let it slide for now but wanted to know why they both were back at that floor. "But any plans of going with your build Jun, I Know I can be quite a good battle but I think I need to get some Col to get my skills better ordered, But I will be mainly focused on getting my katana skill up. What about you Jun?" Sunova asked

@Jun

Being as quick as he could, Jun quickly materialized his journal and began jotting down the information he needed to locate the players. 'Neo.. Two colored hair.. Floor 7 or above.. Haz.. Giant man.. Hydra! Church or orphanage.. Heterochromia.. White highlights..' As soon as he finished his journal, he flicked both wrists and his journal and pen deposited into his inventory. "Got it! I will see if I can find them and set a meeting with them! Maybe I can get some information about the guild!" When asked about his current build situation, Jun looked down at himself, staring at his beginner equipment and back at Sunova. "Uh.. If I get my items.. Hmm.. I might upgrade my Straight Sword skill first! I want to be able to pump out the most damage as I could! Once I hit level 18, I should be able to max out my sword rank.. Also 14 levels after, I should I be able to max out my armor skill!" He said confidently, as he calculated his levels during his two year procrastination. He seemed excited to level, yet he was not doing any leveling.

@Sunova

Edited by Jun

Sunova looked at his equipment a bit and she nodded, "SO light armor and One-handed weapon, I see. Advice from me, Get a weapon with the enchantment Damage 3, Then you can have quite a good base for starters. Next up if you want to I advice to get a Light armor with at least Mitigation 2 enchantment, You will be getting at least 18 boosts to your Defence. If you going for a move in move out build I advice you to get at least something with evasion, You be faster then most if you have that, wanting to get an extra hit out on things Get Accuracy well. Best way to go for you is then, Weapon with Damage 3 enchantment on it, Next up a Light armor with Mitigation 2 and Accuracy 1, Last but not least an Item like a jewel or so with Evasion 3 enchantment." Sunova said to Jun sounding quite knowable about the system and how it best worked for things, and Sunova did not even start talking about Skills yet. "Saying you go for a balanced build I would say Slowly move your way up on both Skills, Put in a point in Light armor and after that a point in Straight Sword, If you are happy with your damage or Mitigation then you can start focusing on what skill you want first, As you want to do Damage most I would say get at least Rank 3 in Light armor and then Get Rank 5 Straight Sword, In between you can take some other skills if you want, but you need to be happy about your started Skill first," Sunova said explaining to Jun how she would do it.

@Jun

Jun surprised with sudden burst of knowledge from Sunova, he quickly materialized his journal once again. 'Sword.. Damage.. Three. L--Light armor.. Mitigation.. Two.. With Accuracy..' He suddenly paused and began flipping through his designs for his tier one perfect equipment. 'I have a two damage and one bleed on a sword.. My light armor is focused on the evasions and light momentum..' He looked up at Sunova and nervously chuckled to himself. "Wow.. I had a completely different idea for my equipment.. You must have studied the enhancements more often than I did! I have no idea what I am doing!" He tapped the page on his journal and began strategizing what to do with his future plans. He wrote under his original enhancements and put down what Sunova suggested. "Alright! I will have to take these new adjustments to my current request! Thank you for the help! I didn't really know what to do until now." He quickly flipped through his pages, but he also jotted down the amount of materials and Col he would need. With that in mind, he let out a sigh. He felt as if his plate began to fill before his very eyes, but there was a lot of things he had to consider. "Okay.. So I am going to do my best to meet with all of the guilds! I want to see the benefits that they will provide for me! And I will need to do more research on my equipment!" He flicked his wrists once again and stretched out his arms. There were a lot he had to rethink, but as long as he stayed clear from any dangerous monsters, he was going to do his best to grind his way to the top. There was a pause before he looked back at Sunova, "I forgot to ask you. But what about you? What type of build are you going for? Actually.. What are you?" He asked, not trying to sound rude.

@Sunova