[PP-F03] Bigger the blade the smaller the body [Jun]

Sunova looks at Jun as he seems to get what she was talking about, It was no wonder for Sunova to know it most like the past two years she has been busy getting information about things and planning ahead on things to come and go. As than Jun asked her what she was, what type of build she was, at the moment she was a floating build not really into a thing but she did have a plan on where to go with it. "At the moment I'm a Combat Medic, WIth having Rank 2 in First Aid and having a Rank 3 in Katana. But that is just a small part of something I'm Planning on now, My Mitigation at the moment Is low because I want to focus on getting First aid and Katana up to a higher Rank. Getting the Mod Barrier to reduce Damage to my part, So I will be a Support Damager or well Combat Medic for some." Sunova said looking to their Katana at the moment, "So for this to work I need a better weapon or sticking with what I have now until the next tier, As at the moment My Katana has accuracy 2 and Bleed 1, And My Armor is just a Mitigation 2, For rest I don't have any stuff at the moment but I'm planning to get a few Buffs items in my battle ready inventory and be the buffer of the team for the most part." Sunova said explaining how her role worked.

@Jun

Jun nodded his head, as he continued to listen to Sunova. 'A Combat Medic.. Man the more I advance further into the game, the more I learn about how the players have progressed here.. Guilds have formed and players have advanced quite quickly..' He tapped on his chin, as he began to think about the future of his build. As far as he is concerned there were three positions that he knows of in the battlefield.. "DPS.. Tank.. and Combat Medic.. Also known as the Support." He quietly said to himself, he looks over at Sunova and snapped his fingers. "So I just need to catch up to your level and I could do my best to help you out on your journey towards your goal!" He said with an enthusiastic tone. 'But there is a lot more that I need to do.. I don't even know her exact level yet.. Then again.. I need to really figure out my equipment situation as well.. She already has a Katana and her armor is also ready. I only have the starting equipment that I got from the first day of entering Sword Art Online..' He sighed and leaned against a wall, as he slowly began to figure out his situation. "If I follow your instructions correctly, I think I should be able to reach your levels in no time!" He added, but only guessing what her level is, he began to map out the quests that he needed to do. "Alright, Sunova! You have been a great help to me! I didn't think I would get so much information, just by meeting with you!" He praised, smiling at her.

@Sunova

Sunova smiled at him as he says this and that he would be happy to help her to her goal, "Well my goal is to take care of my friends as a supporter Like I did with most games.And well... At the moment I have been failing at this a bit to my lack of protection," She said to Jun still a bit smiling but you could see quite a bit of depression in her eyes. "But you have a long way to catch up to, I'm Level 20 right now and trying to get much higher for sure. Only wish I could help people of my level more but it seems a lot underestimate me quite a bit," Sunova said to Jun smiling innocently. It was clear Jun was a really kind person and praised Sunova for it, but the only reason that Sunova had was that she was just two years stuck in the game only thinking about how to get better at the game and have a plan, As any other Tactician would do. Sunova was proud to be this handy with information and putting it into a notebook even helped her quite a bit. But still, she was not perfect as she clearly needed help to do some more battle.  "Thank you Jun, I'm Happy to have met you this day, I would like to invite you to the guild for sure, and yes I would allow this no matter what but My word still has to go around either Neo or Haz, But if you are willing to show you want to be with the guild I will be happy to put my self as a representative for your recruitment," Sunov said ending her talking waiting to see if Jun wanted to talk some more

@Jun

'L--Level.. 20.. I have about 16 levels to be able to catch up to her.. But she will also be leveling at the same time..' Jun looked up and smiled at Sunova, "It's okay to fail at first.. There is nothing we can do about that.. It's human nature to fail.. I know you don't want to fail..I know the feeling." He clenched his fists, but still provided a smile. "If we were to give up after failing, I don't think we would be able to escape this death game.." He added. There were several quests he had to finish, but he also planned on a exhausting journey, hopefully helping him reach to the frontlines. He took a few steps forward and stretched out his arms, while shutting his eyes. When Sunova thanked him, he smiled and bowed. "There is no need for you to thank me! I am happy to as of met you as well! Don't worry about the guild stuff. I just have to go look for Neo and Haz! But I do plan on taking a little orientation around the other guilds. So If anything, I will see you again! Along with the other members of Garnet Rangers!" Exciting as it was, Jun was ready to meet with all the guilds that are available. 'I also need to be careful with the Player Killers.. I just have to be careful..' He paused for a moment and smiled at Sunova. "Okay, looks like we can end our conversation here! I need to figure a few things out before meeting with the guilds. I hope the next time we meet, I am a little stronger!" He commented, before turning away from her. 'I hope we do meet again..' He turned once more, smiling at her.

@Sunova

Sunova nodded to Jun as he spoke It was true we are just all humans but not all humans with a curse like mine. I can't believe I speak like this, Well it is now that time we need to be with family. Sunova looks to Jun again and in his eyes a bit. Yep, he had that still hoping look on him so sure you could build on his shoulders for sure. But now was not the time to talk about that and she smiled to him, "True we are human, failing is in our system right," Sunova said nodding to him before he started Thanking her for all the information on guilds and more and he wanted to talk once more after he got stronger and Sunova noted it down, "I won't be waiting much to keep up with me with a little head sprint but you can get here as well," Sunova said as it seems this talk was over and Sunova had also to do something for sure so it was the best time to leave as well,  "Well I should be heading somewhere, I was supposed to train with a frontliner about using my Katana and stuff," She said getting up and taking her to leave waving to Jun twice or so.

Thread Summary,

@Sunova: 200 Col | 1 SP

@Jun 200 Col | 1 SP