[PP|F1] Who keeps making these things? <<The third lesson, is just as free>>

Arsenal in his jacket and all it's glory, walks out of the shop with a smile of anticipation on his face. "Didn't you say we were gonna fight something in this quest? Cause if so I'm ready to kick some butt." He looks down at the golden ring in his hand and smiles. Heh, I had always planned to buy one of these. Just never found the right person. His hands fiddle with it, as he looks back at Spencer. "So, I forgot to ask where the lady is... do you happen to remember? I really don't want to talk to that NPC again." He explains, turning and walking off towards the center of town. "I can't have you lead the way actually, you'd stop and ask for directions." He puffs out his chest and hammers his fist into it. "I'm a manly man, I don't need directions." He exclaims jokingly. I've had more fun with Spencer than anyone else in this world. I'm so glad he's going adventuring with me. Besides, maybe one day I'll buy one of these for him, who knows? His face turns a bright red as that thought enters his mind. Woah, did I really just think that about someone I just met? That's like incredibly clingy. What the hell Nicholas? You're better than that.

@Spencer

Spencer nodded approvingly at the jacket that Arsenal had just picked up from the last quest. That man could make anything look good He thought to himself with a small smile. "I like the jacket. And yes, you seem strong as ever, I bet you could take one what is in the cave all by yourself." He smiled and looked at the man, but he knew that Arsenal better drink the safe guard potion before they enter, those creatures are not forgiving to someone who has not a lot of HP. I'm just lucky that I started the quest a little bit before I was level 15, helped prepare me for the creatures, even though I was given a safeguard potion to use to protect myself against them. Spencer mentally shrugged, and was about to lead, when Arsenal stopped him and protested his 'mainly stature'. "Um okay Nicholas, what ever you say." He rolled his eyes with a laugh and patted him on the shoulder. "I am not questioning your manliness, but you are going in the wrong direction." He took a hold of Arsenal's shoulders and moved him in the right direction. "That way to the lady, the other way is just out of the safe zone with nothing but plains in front of you."

@Arsenal

The man walks, when suddenly a hand grabs his shoulder. Oh crap, I guess I was wrong. He nods, walking the direction in which the other player pointed him. "You know what I said about not needing directions was a joke, you can take the lead if you want." He says kind of sheepishly. "Besides, how am I gonna watch such a rockin bod walk if you're behind me." He chuckles, continuing to walk through the streets, his hands also still fidgeting with the ring. I bet this thing is expensive. I don't know what kind of rates gold goes for in a world where blades can be made of diamonds, but it's not the material that counts when talking about rings. He stares at it, no smile on his face or anything. His body was a rock and just as hard to read. He almost looks entranced by the circle of gold he spun around his thumb. Might as well stop playing with it, I'm far too distracted by it considering it's just a ring. It doesn't even have enhancements yet, so why am I so encapsulated by it? He drops his hand and looks up just in time to walk right into a woman who looked to be who they were supposed to deliver the ring to. "Oh, I'm sorry." He says, realizing he had just bumped into and apologized to an NPC.

@Spencer

Spencer rolled his eyes with a sigh as Arsenal complimented him. "Listen Nicholas, I'd much rather see your rockin bod all-" He was cut off by the man spacing out, the demeanor switched to a stone cold expression, unreadable, rather strange. He cocked his head in confusion and got ready to try to snap him out of it, but he quickly came to when he bumped into the NPC lady. He laughed a little when he apologized to the woman, the NPC not really having feelings. "It is alright dear, I see you brought me my ring, very many thanks to you, however I do require a gem, in a cave, you think you could possibly handle it?" The lady asked Nicholas and Spencer. Spencer nodded and took his hand, blushing lightly as he did. "Follow me good sir, I can show you the way to the cave." He smiled and started to walk, holding on to the hand as he did. "Also, My favorite floor is 4, but I also like anything with lots of mountains, so floor 7 is great too." He smiled at him, "Or anything floor, considering this will be my first date." He stopped and blushed. "Sorry... No pressure."

@Arsenal

Arsenal smiles as he feels the player grab his hand. No way is this actually happening. Are we doing this? Are we gonna rush through these quests for a date 1.2? He walks, pulling out a bottle he had gotten from Lyle a few minutes ago. "Wonder what this does." He pulls it up and takes a swig. Nothing changes feeling wise, but he does know something changed. Okay, so we're going to a cave and grabbing the rock and getting out? Sounds like a plan. He tries to keep his balance as he walks behind Spencer, having never been pulled like this before. "No worries Spencer, I'm sure everything will be fine. Not perfect, because life likes to throw screwballs, but I'm sure we'll be fine." He smiles, following the man who had already dragged him so far. "We might as well get ready, no sense in waiting until we get there." He draws his spear and smiles, holding the Mid-ranged weapon in one hand and the player's hand in his other. "Even though you're my tank, I won't let you get hurt." He says, holding their hands up. "This fight, while not dangerous for you, is incredibly dangerous for me. So I won't get hurt, I've decided." He looks into the other players eyes. "Will you be my boyfriend?" He says like a child on the playground in a joking manner to take the edge off of the stress, but actually waiting for the man's answer as if his life depends on it.

Arsenal: 100/100 HP | 10 EN | 5 DMG | 9 MIT

@Spencer

"These things can only do 1 Hp to me so-" His voice stopped as Arsenal asked Spencer to be his boyfriend. Spencer opened and closed his mouth slowly, then let a small smile curve across his face. "Hmmm I don't know... Let me-" He stopped and pulled the man in for a kiss, smiling as he did. He put a hand behind Arsenal's head and kissed him for a moment longer before breaking it, giggling. "Yes Nicholas, I would love to be your boyfriend." He laughed a bit and blushed brightly, his laughter sounding like the happiness of a little kid. "I've.. I've never had a boyfriend before either, there was someone, once, but we were never exactly dating." He frowned just a tad bit when he was brought up, but he quickly pushed it out of his head and went back to the job at hand. He gave another soft kiss to Arsenal's nose, smiling as he did. "Come on, lets go teach these creatures what we are made of." He smiled and turned towards the cave, going in to start fighting.

Arsenal: 100/100 HP | 10 EN | 5 DMG | 9 MIT
Spencer
HP: 500 | EN: 50 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 74 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | Thorns: 14 DMG | REC: 1 | REG: 1 |

@Arsenal

Arsenal smiles at the man who he could now call his boyfriend. Weird, I have a boyfriend now. I guess I have something to fight for. The end of his spear points into the darkness as the player moves forward. Gotta be careful, don't want any frickin monsters getting me while I try to get that crystal. The man enters the dark cave, instantly being separated from his partner. "Spencer." He says, making sure he hadn't already lost his first boyfriend. Well crap. I'll go for the jewel and then try to find him. He moves through the darkness as quietly as he can, fumbling around, reaching out and waving his arms for any sign of the jewel. His hands hit a wall. Is this it? Is this where I need to be? He reaches down, picking up a rock and dropping it. Damn, just a normal rock. He reaches down and picks up a jewel. This just has to be it. "Spencer, I think I got it." He shouts, as his eyes finally adjust enough to see movement in the distance.

He holds his spear out, almost halving the distance between him whatever was in front of him. Maybe if I just... He activates his sword art and his spear begins to glow red, Just enough to see the slight features of Spencer. "Oh thank god. I thought you disappeared or something." He runs over and pulls the player in for a hug, his spear still glowing red so he slams it into a wall. An immortal object symbol shows up as he holds the player in a tight hug.

ID: 110398

BD: 5 - 1 = 4 Miss

Arsenal: 100/100 HP | 10 EN | 5 DMG | 9 MIT

Spencer HP: 500 | EN: 50 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 74 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | Thorns: 14 DMG | REC: 1 | REG: 1 |

@Spencer

Edited by Arsenal

The pair were immediately submerged into darkness, making Spencer breathe in quickly and try his best to adjust to the lack of light. It was not seeming the best, and Spencer got a little bit nervous. Okay this is not fun, I can not see where the hell I am going, Nicholas is off looking for the gem, and this is stressful. He shook his head and gave a soft laugh, just as a red light appeared in his face. Spencer breathed in, but sighed happily as the arms wrapped around him. "Even though this is nice, we should probably get the gem-" His voice stopped from the sound of something moving, creatures breaking from their hiding places. "Never mind I suppose you already got it." He laughed and pulled his mace and shield out, trying to squint through the darkness to see the creature. Okay, you've fought these before, not really an issue, just can not see that well. He thought and reach a hand out, accidentally grabbing Arsenal's chest. "Ope! Sorry Nicholas, did not mean to just get all handsy with you there." He blushed.

Arsenal: 100/100 HP | 10 EN | 5 DMG | 9 MIT

Spencer HP: 500 | EN: 50 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 74 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | Thorns: 14 DMG | REC: 1 | REG: 1 |

@Arsenal

Arsenal chuckles as Spencer reaches out and touches his chest. "Nah, actually, you're not the only person to do that." He smiles. His smile quickly turns to a much more serious glare as he spins around and stares off into the black of the cave. "You'd think with all the fantasy elements in this game, you'd be able to find a decent torch." He flips his spear up and and points it in the direction of the sounds. This cave has an echo, so I'm assuming it's not gonna be exactly where I'm pointing, but that's good enough for me. He launches his spear, releasing a large red glow as he spins, moving his spear through the air like a bo staff from when he took those Aikido classes as a young boy. I may be a little rusty, but I'm sure the game will help me keep this going. He finally spots the monster and goes to transition from spinning to attacking, but his hand spins a little too much as the shaft of the spear slips right through hit fingers. The weapon begins to fall, but Arsenal manages to swoop down just in time to catch it.

ID: 110399

BD: 6 - 1 = 5

Miss

MD: 5

Miss

Arsenal: 100/100 HP | 10 EN | 5 DMG | 9 MIT (-1 ACC)

Cave Guardian: 20/20 HP | 5 DMG (50 on first hit)

@Spencer

Edited by Arsenal

Spencer cocked his head in confusion when Arsenal mentioned that he was not the first person to grab his chest. Hmm, not jealous, but a tad bit concerned that he has people around him that just squeeze his chest all day. He ignored the thoughts and went back to the fighting, seeing that Arsenal missed the creature, Spencer went towards the position that it was at that he heard it from, trying to strike a hit. Spencer swung down hard, and a loud, guttural scream can be heard echo through the cave as the mace rang true and hit the creature, seeing the HP bar dip to the red before it went away, the darkness still holding the creature's position easily. "I hit it for a decent amount, but I'm not sure where it moved to, but I think I stunned it?" He called to Nicholas as he backed up, his back hitting the man's chest. "Sorry!" He said and turned back to inky blackness and a very faint silhouette of the man.

ID: 110400 BD: 8 - 1 = 7 (4x4 =16 Damage + Stun)

Arsenal: 100/100 HP | 10 EN | 5 DMG | 9 MIT (-1 ACC)

Cave Guardian: 4/20 HP | 5 DMG (50 on first hit) [Stunned]

@Arsenal

Arsenal smiles yet again as Spencer bumps into him. He's so cute. Arsenal drops down low, so he was no longer behind the clumsy tank he had eyes for. "Let's hope you're right." His voice calls from absolute darkness as he stabs his spear through the monster. The health bar appears, slowly dropping down the last few bits of the monster's HP. The regular sound of a monster dying rings out and Arsenal chuckles. "That was much easier than I thought it would be. I guess we make a pretty decent team." He gives the other man a big foolish grin as if he could see it. He walks in the direction of the light and reaches the open air once again, turning and giving Spencer a cocky grin. "Now we just return this and we get to go on our hot date." It's gonna be amazing, I'll have to message the restaurant owner to set it up, and it might cost me a LOT of col. I'm sure it'll be worth it. He begins to cut through the woods, making his way back to the edge of town. "Not much longer." He steps into the city he had hidden in for those 2 years.

ID: 110401

BD: 7 - 1 = 6

4 - 5 = 0 HP

Arsenal: 100/100 HP | 6/10 EN | 5 DMG | 9 MIT

Cave Guardian: 0/20 HP | 5 DMG (50 on first hit) [Stunned]

@Spencer

Edited by Arsenal

Spencer clapped for Arsenal and smiled as he was able to defeat the creature rather easily. "Woo! Go Nicholas!" He laughed and stopped clapping, then following him out of the cave and into the forest, making their way back to the main town. When Nicholas mentioned the fact that it is their date after this, he bit his lip and shook his head. "Uhh… About that, we are not technically done. We have one more to do after this.... fishing." He paused, letting it sick in. "We get to have a boat ride together, but like we have to fight huge annoying fish so it is not that fun to be honest." He shrugged and sighed. "Sorry Cutie, we got a bit more time to wait before we can sit down to dinner." He smiled as the pair walked. Hmmm, I hope that when everything is said and done, he doesn't find absolutely boring and someone he can't deal with, I do not think he will think like that, but who knows, I don't know him that well, others than that he is a good kisser. His face went red after he thought that, pushing the thoughts away as quick as possible.

@Arsenal

"Aww man... I got my hopes up and everything. Though fishing can be fun." He says, trying to look for the up side of things. His eyes fall to the ground. All of it is fun with you around. He smiles and keeps walking. "What kind of ring do you think she'll make?" He asks, tilting his head and looking down at the jewel and staring into the blob that kind of resembles him. This is a high quality gem, I bet it'll make a beautiful ring. I'm not a jeweler or anything, but it is a beautiful stone. He takes his first few steps into town and smiles at the player who claimed the title of Arsenal's first boyfriend. "So, do you know any good restaurants on the fourth floor? I've never been out of the town of beginnings other than these last few hours." He smiles innocently at the boy, pulling out a cigar and lighting it. I used to only smoke these when I was having fun, I guess nothing has changed. He smiles with a little smoke pouring out from behind his teeth. "Besides, the fourth floor is the cold one, and while every moment with you is absolutely stellar, wandering around in snow and ice with nothing but a thin jacket is less than awesome." He smiles at Spencer.

@Spencer

"But hey, after fishing is done, we are free to do what we want! We are free to go on our date and finally constitute our first day together." He blushed a smiled, looking over at Arsenal. He thought about what he said about what kind of ring might be made by the artisan woman they are heading back to, and he has no idea what might be made by her. "I think something not super showy, but definitely something pretty." He smiled and was asked about restaurants on the fourth floor, and he then made a comment about enjoying his time with Spencer. He is a really good flirt wow, He is going places. He shook his head and smiled at the smoking man. "I know a place yeah, and I can help keep you warm on that floor. Like this!" He stopped and wrapped his arms around Nicholas's body from behind, placing his head on the man's shoulder and snuggling in close, gripping the man tight. "I hope this keeps you warm." He said into the man's ear and kissed him on the cheek.

@Arsenal

Arsenal chuckles as Spencer wraps his arms around him and kisses him on the cheek. "Yeah, it keeps my warm, but walking like this would be difficult. But I do love a challenge." He struggles to move forward, without breaking the man's grip. I could easily get out of this, but this is kind of nice, I've got it. He pulls his cigar out of his mouth and drops it on the ground, stepping on it to put out the small embers on the end, thus making it explode into pixels. His years of fighting training finally comes in handy as he slides one arm down, levering the player's grip loose enough for him to spin around so they are face to face. "That was nice and all, but I'd prefer you held me like this." He gives a cocky grin to Spencer and steals a kiss. Finally, I can use my grapple defense techniques without throwing somebody. That's fun at first, but after about a year or two it gets boring. He breaks free from Spencer's grip and begins to walk away once more. "That was fun, but the longer we stand around, the longer we have to wait for the date." He says back to the man, keeping his pace from before.

@Spencer

Spencer's eyes went wide as he was easily flipped around in front of him, taking a small kiss. "You little.." He shook his head and smiled, heading towards Arsenal and the town, wanting to return the gem they got from the cave. "But Yep! After this and fishing, we can have a quiet nice on the town on the fourth floor. Also random question, do you want me familiar to join us? He stays to himself, but I can easily put him in my café so we have some time between the two of us at dinner." He smiled and noot popped out of his bag, squeaking and waving at Nicholas. I hope to god Noot likes him, cause I sure do. He looked down at the penguin who was slowly climbing out of the bag, sitting on it now and trying to climb up Spencer's shirt and get to his shoulder, grunting and nooting softly as he made the effort. "I'm really excited to spend some time on the fourth floor. I haven't had many materials to do cooking so I haven't spent much time up on that floor."

@Arsenal

Arsenal turns and watches Noot struggle to reach Spencer's shoulder. "I have no issue with the little feller bein' around." He pats Noot on the head gently and gets back to walking. "I plan on getting my own familiar one day, but I haven't decided what I want." His eyes fall to the ground as he gets lost in thought. It'd be so frickin cool if I could get like a dragon, but like, it's made of lightning. But I also want a kitten... Its name would be like Kat or something on the nose like that. He walks, making his way through the town as he reaches the girl named Hannah. "We got the jewel. Now, can me and my boyfriend go on our date?" He asks, forgetting that the NPCs have a set number of responses. "Thank you for grabbing that, I must get back to crafting." She slides a box with a ring and a necklace in it. The ring could be useful, but the necklace is pretty great too... His hand moves down as he picks up a necklace and puts it on. "How does this look?" He asks with a smile.

@Spencer

Noot giggled happily and crawled to Spencer's shoulder, jumping happily at the pats. The penguin turned to Spencer and nodded, looking content and happy, almost approvingly of the man. I know Noot, he is definitely a catch. He gave Nicholas a slow look down and up, checking him out. The pair met up with the woman who gave them the necklace, and immediately Arsenal picked it up and put it on, modeling it for the man. "Oh yes, I suppose you do look pretty ravishing with that necklace on." He gave a flirty wink and a laugh as he gave a look over to his boyfriend. "So boyfriend, shall we pick up the remaining item to deliver, finish this off, and eat our hearts out." With that, he grabbed the item that was needed to be delivered to the fisherman, walking away from the woman and towards the docks. He sighed softly and took in the sunlight and the open air, the fresh air actually smelled really, really nice. "Might just be because I'm happy, but it is a genuine good day." He smiled and looked at Arsenal.

@Arsenal

I guess we should get going. Arsenal nods to the lady as he walks out of the shop, now wearing the necklace he had accepted as his own. "Any day with you is destined to be a great day. It's common sense." He pulls out a cigar and puts it in his mouth, taking a few puffs then releasing the smoke. "So where is this fisher guy anyways? I didn't even know there were docks on this floor to be entirely honest." Nicholas chuckles sheepishly. "I didn't really leave the town too much, trying to hide while out in the field is just a hassle." He smiles, scratching the back of his head. I don't know where to go with this. I've only known him for one day, and he's my first ever boyfriend. Plus, we haven't even been on our first date, which will also be awkward. We've already shot through all of the first date stumbling, feeling out your partner and learning about them. But we can't just skip the first date, it doesn't work like that. He looks down and begins to fidget with his necklace. What can I do? I guess I just like to take things faster than most.

@Spencer

"God, you are such a big flirt. But I like that in a man." He nudged him with his shoulder with a smile, no look of worry or anxiety on his face. Today has been a good day, I haven't even thought about the fact that we have done three quests today, I've just thought about how much fun I have been having, today is such a great day. He smiled brighter and almost did not hear the comment that Arsenal said about where the fisherman is. "Oh! Yeah I can lead the way again. And I understand not leaving town. I sat around for months not having motivation to do anything to put myself out there. However one day, that changed and I was able to get myself to move, not sure what changed in me, but something did and I am happier for it." He sighed happily and pointed out the distance where some water can be seen. "That way, it isn't a common place for people to go, mostly all you can do over there is this quest, so it isn't surprising that you haven't been over there."

@Arsenal