[F24-PP] Scouting the floor, and strained bonds

I smile over towards Ruby and nods my head at her words and walks along with her to enjoy the walk alongside her as we make our way through the floor as i glance around at the long flowing ocean of water that is underneath us as i can't help but let a single thought slip into my mind for the briefest of moments. 'How long does Aincrad allow one to fall till they die...will this floor of beauty become just the next graveyard of jumping off locations if Aincrad causes players to die by impact with the water?' I think to myself as i look down unable to help that brief moment of thoughts at having been privy to two deaths by jumping off from people that i would consider allies and friends. A slight shiver of dread passes through me at the thought for the briefest of moments before i just shake it off as best as i can while continuing on with my walk alongside Ruby to try and avoid thinking about the deaths of said players. It's fine ruby we can't control at all what sort of things we will encounter during our stay within Aincrad. It's the positive moments we have to make the best of during our stay within this game and i'll do my best to make every moment count when spending time with the new family that i make while within the game. I say in a cheerful tone of voice as i than nudge Ruby's side ever so gently while looking up towards her. Ain't that right sis?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At first Ruby was a little bit worried as her tone shifted a little bit as she had began to lose her smile and move towards a frown, however she had recovered which was enough to put a smile back on Ruby's face. Listening to Hestia she had replied back to her "Well a entire boss fight can be entirely stressful and it doesn't help when I said uses previous assets to the floor, really brings down the tone you know." Ruby had giggled when she had nudged her back "But yeah I do appreciate you being here and all, and coming along with me. I didn't know if you had anything planned after the boss fight and all, I just wanted to keep the train moving so we can progress forward toward our eventual escape." she had sighed and said "I just hope we will all see the light of day... this has been already hell and back for me..." she had admitted.

@Hestia

72/100
Hestia: 3/5
Ruby: 4/5
Loot: 2400 Col, 5 T3 Materials, 1 T3 Rare Weapon, 2 T3 Rare Consumables

I joined Shield last time we needed to scout a labyrinth so i really had no problem trying to conquer this labyrinth with you Ruby it would made it more fun you know? By doing it with someone that i actually am kinda close to rather than Shield. he is a nice guy and all he really is but i don't know him that well and he seems really goal oriented rather than just trying to...you know? like. have a normal conversation and just enjoying yourself once and awhile. I mean that might be because i don't know him that well but he doesn't make it easy to be around him at points. I say towards Ruby just speaking honestly about the man as i glance over towards my familiar who is already on the next island just relaxing a few feet in front of us as the familiar slowly gets up onto his paws once more and glances over towards the right pointing his body over towards another bridge that leads towards the seeming main settlement that is actually connected towards the water in the middle of this lake. I look down towards Kuro and gently pet his head showing the familiar some affection. Well...looks like if we want to get over towards that island we have to either get us a boat...yeah just get us a boat or something i have no freakin clue how else we'll get to that tower since i don't know how well i could fight while wearing heavy armor or something like that. i sigh softly at that and shake my head as i think on that. Mmm...i feel like we're better off just searching a tower that is connected to the ground since i would imagine getting a boat would be its own quest in and of itself at this point. I say sounding a bit disappointed as i glance towards my familiar who flies up into the air once more before pointing towards my left which is the floor's east as i glance in that direction and sees another tower which has a few islands with floating bridges connecting the island system towards the other side of the lake where the tower is.

Ruby had smiled and said to her "Well I appreciate you coming with me irregardless. It means a lot to me." then they had appeared across the tower... however from what they could see they couldn't get to it without some sort of water travel. Ruby had frowned then looked over to Hestia as she had spoke out, nudging her a bit she then said to her "Or we can you know, swim across to the tower if you really wanted." she had giggled. However with a sigh she had said out to Hestia "But yeah, its just much better that we stay on land and search around for somethings, I'd prefer that we stay dry personally." she had looked around at the floating islands and all the different bridges that connect to different points, Ruby had placed her hand on her head and scratched it, she liked the look of the floor but darn it did get confusing when it comes to connecting bridges together.

@Hestia

72/100
Hestia: 4/5
Ruby: 5/5

I look towards Ruby and gives her a raised eyebrow and a amused look on my face as i gesture to my gear of holding a shield and a sword in hand and than gestures towards my long golden cloak. If we were heading towards a tower my golden cloak would change to heavy armor to prepare for a fight, and let me tell you swimming in heavy armor doesn't sound like my cup of tea. i think i would be more likely to sink like a sack of potatoes in that water than actually swim comfortably. I say in a playful tone towards ruby with a rather happy smile upon my face as i make my way towards the direction of the first labyrinth tower that my familiar can guide myself towards. The Lion flying high into the air and slowly observing the various pathways that would need to be taken before flying forward towards a nearby bridge formation and just circles it waiting for us to get towards the location so we can cross the bridge towards the tower. Welp...here goes nothing. I say towards Ruby with a shrug of my shoulders as i start making my way across the island platform before stepping onto the bridge minutes later and making my way across that the path taking about seemingly three different detours that weren't directly towards the first tower close to myself and Ruby by having to go towards the right or left instead of straight do to the path of bridges just randomly ending and not carrying forth towards the main plot of line that the floor has.

Hestia: 5/5
Ruby: 5/5

Ruby had chuckled and said to her "Hey it was a idea, I never said if it was a good idea or not, it was a idea." she had looked to the tower and felt a little nervous, she had never tried to find a labyrinth before, so she was a little intimidated and was honestly worried what was going to be ahead. However taking a deep breath she had prepared herself and nodded her head as she had followed behind Hestia toward the tower. She had kept her guard up just in case if anything were to happen at the split second, she had looked around she was at least happy she had been finally searching for a labyrinth on her own along with some other getting involved with progressing the game further. "So... are we getting potentially close to what we were trying to accomplish here?" she had asked out to Hestia.

ID: 110422 - LD: 10+7=17
89/100

Hestia: 5/5
Ruby: 0/5

I make my way through the floor as i head towards the location of where the labyrinth is and as the duo of healer and guildmates arrive at the location i smile rather happily as i nod my head as i gaze upon the structure of the tower that actually has a opening and what seems to be some kind of guard in the distance as i look towards Ruby and nods my head with a small grin across my face as i look towards the creature. Seems like we found our own enemy Ruby now it is just a matter of taking care of it once and for all than we can go and host a meeting to get the others informed about what we see within the structure to try and find this boss that we're going to face. i say towards her in a rather optimistic tone of voice as i make my way forward towards the location of the tower where the guardian and boss should be together to face off against. 'Now or never time to see if HDA can stand tall on its own. Even with just two people fighting in its name...okay maybe not a goood comparison to make since i'm over leveled as heck'

#110428 LD:18+6=24

113/100 SUCCESS
Hestia: 0/5
Ruby: 0/5

@Ruby (found it time to notify cardinal)