[SP-F24] Entering a new world <<Scouting floor 24>>

The inside of the house was a little confusing. It had signs of that the one living there was young and strong, but also old and wise. There was tools that someone old would be able to use because to heavy. As well as paitings that not many younger persons would be interested in. Or none that Zandra had met at least. The two humans sat down at a table, simple but sturdy, made of thick planks. Zita followed them and sat down on the floor. ‘’So, what was it you wanted to talk about?’’ Birgit asked. ‘’Some information about this town would be interesting to know, and would probably help me in my future searches.’’ The old woman nodded and started talking. ‘’This town is going under the name Paraneze. The island itself isn’t entirely natural. To make it big enough for this town, we have built it bigger.’’

Total: 28/100

Searching CD: 1/3

‘Here, we have lived for a few decades. I am one of the ones that was part of the extending. If you heading into the town, you will sooner or later reach the colisseum, that is the center piece of this town. There we often fight off against eachother or against big and dangerous beasts. If you ever wanna show your true strength, I suggest you go there and show off. You can get greatly rewarded, but if the opponent is to strong for you, you can be shredded to pieces, and don’t expect anyone to remebr your name.’’ The took a pause before she continued. ‘’This town is ruled by an old man. He is a wise man, I can give you that. Also kind hearted. But he rules this town with an iron-fist, like it was his own. Like he was the only one to build it.’’ She sighed and shoke her head. ‘’Nevermind.’’

Searching CD: 2/3

‘’I guess that is all to say about our town. Oh right, there is one more thing. If you follow this beach a few hundred meters, you will reach a bigger beach called Raitoburu Bay. In your language it would be something like Turquise or Light Blue bay. I suggest you go and check it out sometime when you have some free time.’’ A few seconds of break. ‘’Was there anything else you wanted to ask?’’ Zandra scratched her chin as she took in everything the older woman said. So there was a colisseum here, there had to be some kind of quest there, she would have to rember this when she was done with her searching. Had to check it out. There was also a beach, since it was named it was worth a look, and this man, she didn’t seemed to like him by some reason. She would definitely come back here later to know more about that. But now, the labyrinth. ‘’Yes, you know anything about a labyrinth or dungeon entrance?’’

Searching CD: 3/3 -ready for roll next post

Edited by Zandra

Birgit nodded again. ‘’Yes of course, the dungeon. I actually have some information about that.’’ She paused for a few seconds, looked like she was thinking how to continue. ’’When we searched for a fitting island to settle down, we searching almost the whole world here. We went to almost every single island. This have made us knowing what islands to stay away from, where to find the best food and so on. Far to the north though, there was a huge monster blocking the way to some kind of dungeon. Some of our strongest warriors tried to bring it down so we could see what was behind it. But they all failed. And with failed I mean they died. I hope you walking out of your searching successful, but if you happen to meet that monster, gather some of your friends with you, don’t fight it alone.’’ She finshed off.

Roll:
ID: 110446
LD: 10+9=19
Total: 47/100

Searching CD: 0/3

Edited by Zandra

Zandra had been sitting quiet the whole time. This was amazing, she hadn’t expected to be pointed out where it was located. Maybe what bridge to take to leave, or been asked to go to someone else in the town maybe. Not this, this did progressed her searching by, a lot. A smile had been growing on her lips as she got more and more excited. She was eager to move out and start exploring. She was thinking if there was something else to ask now or if she should save the rest to later. She decided that there was only one more question she would ask now. ‘’Is there anyone that can show me the way to the this monster? I need to know its location before I gather my friends to bring it down.’’ Birgit seemed to think for awhile. ‘’I would have followed you, but my memory isn’t what it have been.’’

At first Zandra got filled with disappointment. But that only lasted for afew seconds. This would make it more fun as well as she would have more of this floor explored before the others got here. So she raised up, bowed and thanked for her help. ‘’Thank you so much Birgit. Your information have been of big help, truly, thank you very much.’’ And with that, Zandra turned around. She was just gonna exit the door as she herd Birgit talk again. ‘’Your welcome little girl, hope you find what you seek.’’ Zandra stopped and looked over her shoulder. Did she just repeated what the man had sai before? Yes, she had said the exact same words. Zandra shrugged, this at least confirmed that Birgit as well was an NPC. So Zandra cotiued her walk out thru the door. ‘’There Zita, now we only have to head north, and our real searching will begin.’’

Zandra stretched her arms high in the air before she looked around. ‘’So, where do we have north?’’ she opened up her map where she could see everything she had explored so far. She glanced over shoulder. ‘’So ther is where we came from, where we fought the crabs. And to judge from the map, that was south. Then we just have to go thru the island. Though I guess its better if we go around the main group of buildings. It looks like it would be pretty easy to get lost in that town.

And with that the two started the second part of their journey. Zandra was walking as Zita lifted and started to circle high above. This was also a pretty comfortable floor, nice weather, nice temperature. She wouldn’t mind to move here when the fight was over. After all, this muct be one of the nicer floors she had visited.

But now she couldn’t care about where she should get a house, and she shouldn’t actually move. Her col was infinite, they will run out one day or another. And buying houses was the quickest way to do so. She didn’t needed another house anyway. So that thought left her mind and she focused on searching for that dungeon. She crossed the bridge to the north, time to continue. As she had left the safety of the safe zone, she equipped back to her combat gear. The heavy axe materialized in her hand, as well as her vanity heavy armor. It felt kinda strange to not fight with inferno equipped, but she needed those two items to increase her searching skills. She moved forward as her eyes scanned the surrondings. She was ready for anything that would be different from the normal, as well ready to defend herself if there would happen to be any mobs lurking around.

Roll:
ID: 110447
LD: 18+9=27
Total: 74/100

Edited by Zandra

That was when she spotted something. There was something not normal with ground where she was walking. She kneeled down and started to inspect it closer. She didn’t focused on just one spot, but rather on a pretty large area, it would be easier to see any differences if she saw the whole picture then just a tiny part of it. Even though she wasn’t as skilled on tracking as Macradon, she did found out that there was a track here. A track that led forward. She rose with a smile. ‘’Zita, I think this is it. A track always lead somewhere dosent it? And here we are heading north and finds a track that leads in the same direction as we are heading. That must mean we are on the right track right?’’ she said and winked. Zita just stared at the berserk healer with a look that would say ‘really?’ and sigh.

Edited by Zandra

Zandra pressed forward as she always had one eye on the track to make sure she wouldn’t lose it. But she also kept one eye on the surrondings. She didn’t wante to run into a strong elite mob and suddenly be dead meat just because she kept both her eyes on the track. It maybe turne out to go a little slower forward, but it was still faster then being dead, and it would be hard to keep the track in sight during a combat, and it wasn’t sure if she would find it again.

As they had traveled for a while, they reached another bridge. Here, the track disappeared. Though since there wasn’t any other way then the brige where it could have continued, she smirked to Zita I guess we are going this way. She could now keep both her eyes forward since there was no risk to lose the track.

Zandra straightened her back, which felt good after the unergonomic pose she had traveled with while following the track. It wasn’t that she was in a hurry anyway. So she could take it pretty chill. Her hands behind her head as she walked across the bridge and hummed for herself. Zita had left to circle in the air high above her. She knew she could trust her to warn her if any dangers would appear. Still, Zandra was prepared to react if any unexpected would appear. She had been on the frontlines long enough to have that in mind. As she had crossed the bridge, she searched for the track again. It took a few minutes for her to spot the unregular surface in the other smooth grass that was covering the islands. She did like before, kept one eye on the track and the other on her surrondings as she moved forward.

Edited by Zandra

She suddenly stopped when she herd a groaning. With one hand on the track she scanned the surrondings. She could se a shadow a few meters away. But if she went there she would lose the track. ‘’Zita, come.’’ She said and the feathered familiar flew down and landed beside her. ‘’Im gonna go and check out what it was that groaned over there. You stay here so we know here the track is. Okay?’’ The eagle let out a quiet cry and nooded. Zandra smiled at the eagle before she went to the shadow. When she reached it she got taken by surprise. It was man. He was well built with well shaped body build. Beside him laid a broken sword and shattered shield. He was wearing a simple chainmail with some armoured boots and bracers. His shoulderguards was made of reinforced leather. Zandra immediately kneeled down beside him.

Roll:
ID: 110448
LD: 11+9=20
Total: 94/100

Edited by Zandra

‘’Hello, can you hear me?’’ she said as she scrolled thru her inventory, searching for a healing potion. The man groned again. He had red markings all over his body and it seemed his health was almost out. ‘’Just, keep it together.’’ Zandra said with a calm voice. As she found the healing potion she took it out and with one hand behind his head she moved the vial to his lips and made him drink it. It took awhile for him to realize where he was. But when he did he started to push himself up. ‘’No wait, relax and heal up some more. Could you tell me what happened to you?’’ Zandra asked the wounded man. She guessed that theses wounds have been caused by the same creature Birgit had warned her for. She wouldn’t let him shatter if she could prevent it. At least not before he had told her what he knew.

Edited by Zandra

The man looked at Zandra with tired eyes. ‘’Thank you. Thank you so much for helping me.’’ She said and let out another groan. It looked like he was in pain. But since there was no pain in here, it definitely was an NPC that just acted. He slowly raised his arm and pointed on the way Zandra was heading. He cought before he started to talk. ‘’There, on the other side of the water… there was this. This.’’ He took some deep breaths before he continued. ‘’there was this don’t know what to call it. A monster. I thought I would be able to take it down. But I was to weak. Im nothing but a weakling. I should go back and spend my…’’ he cought again. ‘’spend my last days on the farm, doing same boring thing day in and day out.’’ He lifted his broken sword, after looking at it for a few seconds he angrily threw it in the water.

Zandra patted the man. ‘’don’t you worry. Everything will be alright. Im actually on my way to kill that monster. Im not strong enough to do it on my own. But as soon as I finds it, I will call my friends and we will gather together to take it down. It would be great if you could follow with us. Every extra power would appreciated. I suggest you walk back to town and recover and get new gear thugh. I promise I will let you know when we heading out to kill it.’’ She helped the man up. ‘’It would be kind if you could only show me the way where it is tohugh.’’ The man looked at Zandra. ‘’You, going to kill it?’’ Zandra nodded. ‘’Then lets waste no time. This way.’’ He said and suddenly he had no problem to move. Zandra was gonna say something but decided not to.

Searching CD: 3/3 -ready for roll next post-

That man took the lead. ‘’Zita!’’ I shouted as I quickly followed him. I herd flapping wings as the eagle came to my side. ‘’This man know where the monster is. He have fought it and nearly died. I gave him a healing potion though so he would survive. It seems that was the right decision to make. Now we have our own guide towards the boss.’’ It didn’t took long to spot the high tower that was their final destination. To cross the correct bridges was the tricky part thought, but since the man had already been there, it seemed it wasn’t any troubles at all for him. It was almost hard for Zandra to keep up. But thanks to her charge skill she could close in on the distance towards the man. When thay had ran for a bit over then minutes they arrived at the bottom of the tower that was guarded by a huge monster.

Roll:
ID: 110450
LD: 1+9=10
Total: 104/100 Labyrinth found!

Edited by Zandra