[PP|F4] Too col for school

Dustin looks at that skill he had chosen to focus on and just frowns. I've been trying to make a difference in this game, I've just never been able to keep up with the best of the best. I can't even keep up with the worst of the best. His hand grabs his sword as he draws it, looking down at the silver blade, sharp and true, he smiles. "If I can't fight behind a sword and remain true, I shouldn't fight with a sword at all." He stands up, walking towards the teleporter on the first floor with a cocky grin on his face. I'm gonna go to the stupid cold floor, and I'm gonna kill everything there, and while I'm there, maybe stop at Ennakai's shop and take him out on a date. His cocky smiles dies a little as he shouts the command.

The player's vision is engulfed in white as he teleports to the fourth floor's main city. The white begins to fade in some areas as he takes a few steps off of the portal and into a small crowd of people. "Excuse me..." He says, as no one moves. What are they doing? Do they not hear me? Maybe I'll talk louder. "EXCUSE ME!" He roars as they stop and look at the boy who looks like a new adventurer and a few start to laugh. "What a little dweeb. Hey kid, want some candy?" One particularly scruffy man says in his roar of a laugh. "Maybe you should get back to class." Another player with an annoying voice shouts to add to the teasing. Then Dustin notices a familiar face, as a gray spear plops down, separating the crowd in half and a man with a black jacket and cigar walks through.

@Arsenal

Arsenal was making his way through the town on the fourth floor when he saw a merry band of idiots gather around eachother. This is gonna be problematic, but not for me. He turns to walk away when he hears a voice he recognizes. It's only slight at first but then it roars through the air. "Yeah, that's Dustin..." He equips his spear, knowing he was at least a little more intimidating than his shorter cousin. His spear stands high above the ground, as he drops it down making sure not to hit anyone. "Now would you please leave my cousin alone before I let him break you all." He says, making sure neither side could reach the other. "Fighting crowds of bullies tends to be our specialty." He says, a straight face pointed at the scruffy man.

"Geez man, they were only jokes, we didn't mean anything by them." The man with the maximum allowed scruff factor says, backtracking on his statements before. The crowd disperses and Nicholas approaches Dustin with a smile. "So you're here to hunt? What a coincidence? I'm in need of col." He smiles. I need it for a house, I wonder why he needs it. He moves his spear back and puts it in his inventory.

@Dustin

Dustin nods, "I hate this floor, so lets get going on this hunt, I don't want to be here very long." He sighs, taking a few steps towards the edge of the snowy town. The floor was so cold Dustin just wanted to light himself on fire and stand on the sun if it meant never coming to this floor again. "I don't understand how some players can live on this floor. It's so damn cold it makes everything a drag." His words said with an almost childish fit, as he walks kicking snow. "It reminds me of our uncle Lemmy's farm in the winter." He smiles. "Except here there's no one eyed war vet telling us to quit playing and to get back to work." His smile Disappears as he thinks about the real world and about how he'll tell his mom about what happened.

They reach the edge of town in no time. Dustin had drawn his sword before he reached the edge of town, so he ran out into the field. "I call dibs on the coolest looking stuff." He runs out charging his sword art, but then a block of Ice floats up and an <<Ice Elemental>> appears. Dustin's smile remains as he runs in, stabbing it five times in the chest in the shape of a star and backing up. He launches back in and finishes it off with a devastating uppercut. The monster gets knocked back a bit then starts moving towards the boy once more. Dustin prepares for the worst, pulling up his shield and waiting for the attack.

Spoiler

ID: 110458

BD: 6 + 1 = 7

Hit

7 * 6 = 42 DMG

180 - 42 = 138 HP

MD: 1

Crit miss

Dustin: 360/360 HP | 30/36 EN | 7 DMG | 23 MIT | THRN: 9 | 1 EVA | 1 ACC (BH: 3)

Ice Elemental: 138/180 HP | 54 DMG

@Arsenal

Edited by Dustin

Arsenal shakes his head as this was one of the things he remembered about fighting the kids in the town. "Why are you always rushing in? Take some time and wait to attack until you're ready." He spins his spear as it begins to glow red as he flips the heavy side up, slashing at a wolf and narrowly missing. I stand corrected, but I can't let him know I missed. Stupid wolf, this is why I prefer cats. His spear flips back as he remains focused on the wolf in front of him. The feral dog rushes at the man as he spins to the side and drops his upper body, allowing the wolf to soar over him as he stands at the ready once more. Guess I'm a little rusty, but I've still got my reflexes to rely on. He spins his hammer up and smiles. "This is just like the old days, right Dustin?"

Spoiler

ID: 110459

BD: 3

Miss

MD: 4

Miss

Arsenal: 100/100 HP | 8/10 EN | 5 DMG | 9 MIT

Wolf: 50/50 HP | 15 DMG

@Dustin

Edited by Arsenal

Dustin awaits another attack that never comes, so he decides to run in and perform the same attack, this time, the upper cut manages to hit the face of the elemental as he slashes. "I guess Kayaba likes making these thing easy..." He showboats, getting thrown across the field by the arm of the ice monster he had so ignorantly attacked. So that's how we're gonna play this frosty? Cheap shots and back stabbing? Okay, I can do that. He flips his sword up and stands at the ready. "So Nicholas, I should what? That's right, I landed my attacks and you've missed." He smiles, looking at the elemental and back to his cousin. Okay, this shouldn't take very long now that I've dropped it this far. His blade points at his foe as he gives a cocky grin. "I don't need that much col, but I do also want some weapons, so I'm gonna be out here for a while." He frowns, thinking about the cold floor on which he was farming.

Spoiler

ID: 110461

BD: 9

7 + 1 = 8 * 6 = 48 DMG

138 - 48 = 90 HP

MD: 7 - 1 = 6 (hit)

54 - 23 = 31 DMG

380 - 31 = 349 HP

90 - 9 = 81 HP

Dustin: 349/360 HP | 25/36 EN | 7 DMG | 23 MIT | THRN: 9 | 1 EVA | 1 ACC (BH: 3)

Ice Elemental: 81/180 HP | 54 DMG

@Arsenal

Edited by Dustin

Arsenal twirls his spear once more, the tip glowing red again as well. You can do this Nicholas. Remember what you learned. Keep your eyes on the target, use every attack to set up the next, and keep your legs moving with the flow. He steps forward, leaning in and swinging his arm around. "I've got this." The heavy end of his spear launches up in a blur, bringing the blade on the opposite end up at incredible speeds, but narrowly missing the enemy. I guess Dustin has the right idea, he's done the most damage... Dustin gets thrown across the field, tumbling like a ragdoll. I guess not. He spins his spear up and slams it into the ground, blocking the attack from the wolf he was fighting. "Who has the better tactic? Cause it appears I'm still standing." He smiles at his younger cousin.

ID: 110571

BD: 3

miss

MD: 5

miss

Arsenal: 100/100 HP | 7/10 EN | 5 DMG | 9 MIT

Wolf: 50/50 HP | 15 DMG

@Dustin

Edited by Arsenal

Dustin smiles once again. I've got this stupid snowman right where I want him. No way in hell am I losing to this stupid ice block. His sword begins to glow green. "Let's make sure these stupid monsters never hurt any other players ever again." His green sword collides with the ice block, pulling back and repeating the motion four more times. This attack has never failed me before, so might as well stick with it. He spins, moving backwards and then darting forwards. A vicious uppercut rings true on the monster once again, barely hitting it though. Then the monster draws its hand back, pointing it's sharp fingers all forward and slamming them through the boy's chest. A grunt escapes the boys lips as he pulls up his shield and presses it against the pillar of ice. "Ack, Stupid... Monster..." He pulls his shield down and steps forward. He twists his body, pulling the monster's arm from his chest and leaping backwards, but falling over. "I'll never get used to that feeling." He leans on the cross guard of his blade.

Spoiler

ID: 110606

BD: 5 + 1 = 6

Hit

7 * 6 = 42 DMG

81 - 42 = 39 HP

MD: 10 (No thorns uwu)

54 + 2 = 56 - 23 = 33 DMG

352 - 33 = 319 HP

Dustin: 319/360 HP | 25/36 EN | 7 DMG | 23 MIT | THRN: 9 | 1 EVA | 1 ACC (BH: 3)

Ice Elemental: 39/180 HP | 54 DMG

@Arsenal

Edited by Dustin