Jump to content
Sahagin Chieftain

[BR-F24] 'Sahagin Shenanigans'

Recommended Posts

Another heavy blow from the Chieftain and Hirru was already closer to half his health.  With the last attack, the groups were suddenly accosted by the bosses final ability, which caused all creatures to become more hardened, it seemed.  This fight was already too long, and it had only gotten longer.  Hirru's damage output was already minuscule, but if his read on the damage to health ratios that have been shown was anything to scoff at, he could see that his attack would do nothing but tickle the Chieftain.  Though, what else could he do?  There wasn't anything that he had in his arsenal that could do much.

All else fails... they may have to do something either drastic, or more on the less popular side.  He didn't want to..

"Joking aside, I'm not seeing this ending well, or at all."

[ID: 112393] [BD: 1] Miss

Spoiler

Group A
[H: 4/0/0/0] Hestia: 1288/1745 HP | 119/158 EN | DMG:16 | MIT:171 | Thorns: 84 | Eva: -1 | BH: 80 | Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) | Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG) | Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[H: 4/0/0/0] Ruby: 1175/1200 HP | 44/120 EN | DMG: 18 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 35 | LD: 4

Group B
Zandra1462/1585 HP | 43/154 EN | DMG: 19 | FALLEN: 12 | MIT: 98 | ACC: 3 | Brn-Thorns: 30 | BH: 79 | FAid: 20% | 25% Dot reduction from first

Group C
[H: 2/0/1/0] @Hirru710/1065 HP | 83/104 EN | DMG: 17 | MIT: 0 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 2
[H: 2/0/0/0] Baldur: 1388/1400 HP | 59/116 EN | DMG: 24 | MIT: 109 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 | BH: 56
[H: 8/6/6/2] Shield1925/1925 HP | 110/159 EN | DMG: 1 | MIT: 251 | EVA: -1 | BH: 96 | HBL: 48 | Burn: 45 | LD: 9 | 25% Dot reduction - 50% from first
[H: 3/0/0/0] Beat: 1225/1225 HP | 43/106 EN | DMG: 22 [+3] | MIT: 99 | EVA: 0

 

 

Edited by Hirru

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tagged players have 36 hours to post

The Chieftain was ready for the attacks that came, and was not surprised when they did little to harm him. Though they did leave their marks, he was un-phased by them. "So it seems even these great heroes who wished to come save the day are no match for me when I decide to show them more of the true power of the whorleater. Perhaps you will understand the futility of trying to win now." Winds surrounded him as he could feel the protection being gifted to him from the sea once more. "Let's see how you like being taken into the depths of your own world." Striking quicker than the eye could process, his Axe narrowly clipped against one of the humans. It wasn't much, but he knew that his words were beginning to shake the group. It was quite possible they would begin to run and allow him to continue his quest unburdened.

Turning towards the next group in preparation for their attack, he was ready and raring for the oportunity to continue attacking them with no end in sight. A strange grin appeared on his face, he was enjoying this revelry.

Actions:

Spoiler

Sahagin Chieftain Uses Great Cleave against Party C:

  • Baldur: #112394 - miss
  • Beat: #112395 --- MD: 5 + 1 - 0 = 6 - hit (250 - 99 = 151 damage)
  • Hirru: #112396 - miss
  • Shield: #112396 - miss

Sahagin Shaman uses Aero (stun cooldown complete)

Boss Stats:

Spoiler

<<Sahagin Chieftain>>
HP:
[
               ]
[               ]
| 125 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA

Attack 1 : Great Strike
Using his mighty axe, the Sahagin chieftain strikes the player with highest hate for 300 damage. 350 damage on a MD of 9 and 400 damage on a MD of 10.

Attack 2 : Great Cleave [2/2]
[Prioritizes over Great Strike | 2 Turn CD | Post Action]
A wide swing with his Great-Axe dealing 350 to the highest hate, 250 to the second highest, and 175 to the remaining party.

 Ability 1 : Summon Shaman
[Highest Priority | Post Action | Uses whenever no Sahagin Shaman are alive]
When no <Sahagin Shaman> are present, the Chieftain will call more to his aide summoning 3 more.

 Ability 2 : Diamond Dusting
[Free Action | Uses once, at 50% HP]
<Sahagin Chieftain> pulls out a small bag of dust and spreads it into the air covering himself and any standing <Sahagin Shaman>, increasing their MIT by 50.

<<Sahagin Shaman>>
[As a group they are limited to 1 ability per turn.][Prioritizes Ability use over Attack]
Sahagin Shaman 1
[ ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA

 Sahagin Shaman 2
[               ]
| 100 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA

Sahagin Shaman 3
[ ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA

 Attack 1 : Water Jet
[Uses Every turn if able]
Attacks as a last resort by blasting the player with the most hate with a heavy stream of water removing 2 hate from all sources, and dealing 300 Damage.

Ability 1 : Cura [1/1]
[1 turn CD]
Heals <Sahagin Chieftain> 500 health instantly.

Ability 2 : Aero[0/2]
[2 turn CD. Cannot stack.]
Creates a barrier around <Sahagin Chieftain> preventing any status ailments that would occur for 1 round. Cures 1 status affliction instantly.

Player Stats:

Spoiler

Group A
[H: 4/0/0/0] @Hestia1288/1745 HP | 119/158 EN | DMG:16 | MIT:171 | Thorns: 84 | Eva: -1 | BH: 80 | Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) | Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG) | Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[H: 4/0/0/0] @Ruby1175/1200 HP | 44/120 EN | DMG: 18 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 35 | LD: 4

Group B
Zandra1462/1585 HP | 43/154 EN | DMG: 19 | FALLEN: 12 | MIT: 98 | ACC: 3 | Brn-Thorns: 30 | BH: 79 | FAid: 20% | 25% Dot reduction from first

Group C
[H: 2/0/1/0] Hirru: 710/1065 HP | 83/104 EN | DMG: 17 | MIT: 0 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 2
[H: 2/0/0/0] Baldur: 1388/1400 HP | 59/116 EN | DMG: 24 | MIT: 109 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 | BH: 56
[H: 8/6/6/2] Shield1925/1925 HP | 110/159 EN | DMG: 1 | MIT: 251 | EVA: -1 | BH: 96 | HBL: 48 | Burn: 45 | LD: 9 | 25% Dot reduction - 50% from first
[H: 3/0/0/0] Beat: 1074/1225 HP | 43/106 EN | DMG: 22 [+3] | MIT: 99 | EVA: 0

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I smile as i watch the chieftan once more get knocked back down into the yellow health bar zone which means that in theory this fight is going to be over sooner rather than later as long as Shield can keep beat's energy up. 'At the very least each team has a stun sword art they can use to keep the Shaman down for extra turns to allow more room for guaranteed knocking the chief down.' I think to myself as i would move towards ruby and activate energize as i put a hand against her back as the duo of guild members would briefly be encased in a light aura of yellow as the skill goes off. After that i would sidestep away from Ruby to allow her room to just go and punch the chieftan. You got this Ruby. I say over towards her with a smile on my face to give her some encouragement as i than gaze back towards the other two groups. 'Zandra won't be able to stay for the rest of the fight unless they get some really good hits in, and the last group is doing fine.'

Action: Energize on Ruby +8 energy to ruby. -10 to me (+1 due to natural regen.) #112430 CD:7 +6 energy.  -3 energy total

Group A
[H: 4/0/0/0] @Hestia1368/1745 HP | 116/158 EN | DMG:16 | MIT:171 | Thorns: 84 | Eva: -1 | BH: 80 | Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) | Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG) | Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[H: 4/0/0/0] @Ruby1175/1200 HP | 52/120 EN | DMG: 18 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 35 | LD: 4

Group B
Zandra1462/1585 HP | 43/154 EN | DMG: 19 | FALLEN: 12 | MIT: 98 | ACC: 3 | Brn-Thorns: 30 | BH: 79 | FAid: 20% | 25% Dot reduction from first

Group C
[H: 2/0/1/0] Hirru: 710/1065 HP | 83/104 EN | DMG: 17 | MIT: 0 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 2
[H: 2/0/0/0] Baldur: 1388/1400 HP | 59/116 EN | DMG: 24 | MIT: 109 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 | BH: 56
[H: 8/6/6/2] Shield1925/1925 HP | 110/159 EN | DMG: 1 | MIT: 251 | EVA: -1 | BH: 96 | HBL: 48 | Burn: 45 | LD: 9 | 25% Dot reduction - 50% from first
[H: 3/0/0/0] Beat: 1074/1225 HP | 43/106 EN | DMG: 22 [+3] | MIT: 99 | EVA: 0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ruby had looked up once more toward the boss, then looked toward the Shaman the true thing that Ruby needed to stop desperately, as if the Shaman is able to act in the next turn, basically the fight would be over then and there. Ruby had looked over to Hestia and nodded her head, moving forward she had tried to attack the Shaman with one of her stun arts, however missing and falling onto the ground. At this point Ruby had only got more angered and upset toward herself, she knew she then caused the battle to be impossible to win at this point, it'd heal just too much. Slamming her fist against the ground she had exclaimed out to herself "Typical of me... I failed everyone..." she had sighed knowing she lost everyone the battle, forcing a retreat. Standing up from the ground Ruby had looked into her battle ready inventory and just sighed.

ID: 112468 - BD: 3+3-2=4 (i hate my life)

Group A
[H: 4/0/0/0] @Hestia1368/1745 HP | 116/158 EN | DMG:16 | MIT:171 | Thorns: 84 | Eva: -1 | BH: 80 | Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) | Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG) | Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[H: 4/0/0/0] @Ruby1175/1200 HP | 51/120 EN | DMG: 18 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 35 | LD: 4

Group B
Zandra1462/1585 HP | 43/154 EN | DMG: 19 | FALLEN: 12 | MIT: 98 | ACC: 3 | Brn-Thorns: 30 | BH: 79 | FAid: 20% | 25% Dot reduction from first

Group C
[H: 2/0/1/0] Hirru: 710/1065 HP | 83/104 EN | DMG: 17 | MIT: 0 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 2
[H: 2/0/0/0] Baldur: 1388/1400 HP | 59/116 EN | DMG: 24 | MIT: 109 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 | BH: 56
[H: 8/6/6/2] Shield1925/1925 HP | 110/159 EN | DMG: 1 | MIT: 251 | EVA: -1 | BH: 96 | HBL: 48 | Burn: 45 | LD: 9 | 25% Dot reduction - 50% from first
[H: 3/0/0/0] Beat: 1074/1225 HP | 43/106 EN | DMG: 22 [+3] | MIT: 99 | EVA: 0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tagged players have 36 horus to post

The chieftain could tell that the group was falling apart, and he smilmed as they did. He didn't even need to attack them and they would fall apart on their own. And once they did, he would swoop in to get the kill and finish these pesky fleshlings off. The blonde haired woman was already giving up, calling herself a failure, the berzerker was in a rage that ws accomplishing nothing. All that remained was one last group to deal with and then this battle would be his.

Feeling the waters of the whorleater surround him once more, he could feel the healing, and it gave him renewed vigor. "You thought you could surpass me, but even when there are double of you you would be no match for me! You will all fall before the might of the Whorleater before even facing her. There will be no end to your suffering, until you are wiped from this land."

Actions:

Spoiler

Sahagin Chieftain using Great Strike on Ruby (tied hate goes to last attacker)

  • Roll ID: #112486
  • MD:4 + 1 - 3 = 2 - miss

Sahagin Shaman using Cura (heals 500 HP)

Boss stats:

Spoiler

<<Sahagin Chieftain>>
HP:
[
               ]
[               ]
| 125 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA

Attack 1 : Great Strike
Using his mighty axe, the Sahagin chieftain strikes the player with highest hate for 300 damage. 350 damage on a MD of 9 and 400 damage on a MD of 10.

Attack 2 : Great Cleave [2/2]
[Prioritizes over Great Strike | 2 Turn CD | Post Action]
A wide swing with his Great-Axe dealing 350 to the highest hate, 250 to the second highest, and 175 to the remaining party.

 Ability 1 : Summon Shaman
[Highest Priority | Post Action | Uses whenever no Sahagin Shaman are alive]
When no <Sahagin Shaman> are present, the Chieftain will call more to his aide summoning 3 more.

 Ability 2 : Diamond Dusting
[Free Action | Uses once, at 50% HP]
<Sahagin Chieftain> pulls out a small bag of dust and spreads it into the air covering himself and any standing <Sahagin Shaman>, increasing their MIT by 50.

<<Sahagin Shaman>>
[As a group they are limited to 1 ability per turn.][Prioritizes Ability use over Attack]
Sahagin Shaman 1
[ ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA

 Sahagin Shaman 2
[               ]
| 100 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA

Sahagin Shaman 3
[ ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA

 Attack 1 : Water Jet
[Uses Every turn if able]
Attacks as a last resort by blasting the player with the most hate with a heavy stream of water removing 2 hate from all sources, and dealing 300 Damage.

Ability 1 : Cura [1/1]
[1 turn CD]
Heals <Sahagin Chieftain> 500 health instantly.

Ability 2 : Aero[0/2]
[2 turn CD. Cannot stack.]
Creates a barrier around <Sahagin Chieftain> preventing any status ailments that would occur for 1 round. Cures 1 status affliction instantly.

Player stats:

Spoiler

Group A
[H: 4/0/0/0] @Hestia1368/1745 HP | 116/158 EN | DMG:16 | MIT:171 | Thorns: 84 | Eva: -1 | BH: 80 | Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) | Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG) | Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[H: 4/0/0/0] @Ruby1175/1200 HP | 51/120 EN | DMG: 18 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 35 | LD: 4

Group B
@Zandra1462/1585 HP | 43/154 EN | DMG: 19 | FALLEN: 12 | MIT: 98 | ACC: 3 | Brn-Thorns: 30 | BH: 79 | FAid: 20% | 25% Dot reduction from first

Group C
[H: 2/0/1/0] Hirru: 710/1065 HP | 83/104 EN | DMG: 17 | MIT: 0 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 2
[H: 2/0/0/0] Baldur: 1388/1400 HP | 59/116 EN | DMG: 24 | MIT: 109 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 | BH: 56
[H: 8/6/6/2] Shield: 1925/1925 HP | 110/159 EN | DMG: 1 | MIT: 251 | EVA: -1 | BH: 96 | HBL: 48 | Burn: 45 | LD: 9 | 25% Dot reduction - 50% from first
[H: 3/0/0/0] Beat: 1074/1225 HP | 43/106 EN | DMG: 22 [+3] | MIT: 99 | EVA: 0

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rolling

Spoiler

ID: 112501 BD: 10Critical Hit! 19+2=21x14=294-125=169 dmg

Energy: -14(SA)-2(1 target)+1(passive)=-15

+79 HP Battle healing

Zandra glanced at the third group and saw something seemed to change. They whispered to eachothers about something. She couldn’t hear what but that they whispered at all was very suspicious. Her focus switched over to the first group. ‘’Hestia! Ruby! Don’t know what but the heros are planning something. Just, be on your guard.’’ After that she turned back to the main attraction. Sje walked up to him with a steady grip of her axe. The axe started to shine as she charged up her sword art. ‘’Dude, what are you thinking you are doing? Did you just ignored me?’’ she lowered her stance. ‘’Im here, right infront of you.’’ Her health ticked up to close to full. ‘’You see my health bar? Its back to full. Come on, hit me already. Make me feel the power of the servant to the wh*** eater!’’ and with that she activated her axe, cleaving thru the boss, setting him ablaze.

stats:

Spoiler

Group B
Zandra1541/1585 HP | 28/154 EN | DMG: 19 | FALLEN: 12 | MIT: 98 | ACC: 3 | Brn-Thorns: 30 | BH: 79 | FAid: 20% | 25% Dot reduction from first

 

Edited by Zandra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tagged players have 36 hours to post

As expected, the Berzerker was getting restless and wild now. "You think these... Heroes... will do anything to save you? They can barely do more than you to defeat me. I will win in the end, all you do is delay the inevitable." The flames licked at his skin once more, but he dismissed them, waving his axe towards the crazed woman, he knocked her down with a small wave of water. Seeing his own shaman go to attack her, he motioned for it to stay back. It would be better if they just supported him. There was no need to take these people out quickly. Sooner or later, they were sure to crumble.

"Now, you wish to defeat me. Than I suggest you show me something you don't have, because unless you bring something to fell me, you will not be seeing the light of tomorrow. Your species is accursed to lament until you are ended." The chieftain stood triumphantly over the group. "Do your worst."

Actions:

Spoiler

Sahagin Chieftain takes 36 Burn damage

Sahagin Chieftain uses Great Strike against Zandra

  • Roll ID: #112522
  • MD: 8 + 1 = 9 - hit
  • 300 - 98 = 202 damage
  • Takes 30 thorns damage

Sahagin Shaman uses Water Jet against Zandra

  • Roll ID: #112523
  • MD: 1 - miss

Boss stats:

Spoiler

<<Sahagin Chieftain>>
HP:
[
               ]
[               ]
| 125 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA

Attack 1 : Great Strike
Using his mighty axe, the Sahagin chieftain strikes the player with highest hate for 300 damage. 350 damage on a MD of 9 and 400 damage on a MD of 10.

Attack 2 : Great Cleave [2/2]
[Prioritizes over Great Strike | 2 Turn CD | Post Action]
A wide swing with his Great-Axe dealing 350 to the highest hate, 250 to the second highest, and 175 to the remaining party.

 Ability 1 : Summon Shaman
[Highest Priority | Post Action | Uses whenever no Sahagin Shaman are alive]
When no <Sahagin Shaman> are present, the Chieftain will call more to his aide summoning 3 more.

 Ability 2 : Diamond Dusting
[Free Action | Uses once, at 50% HP]
<Sahagin Chieftain> pulls out a small bag of dust and spreads it into the air covering himself and any standing <Sahagin Shaman>, increasing their MIT by 50.

<<Sahagin Shaman>>
[As a group they are limited to 1 ability per turn.][Prioritizes Ability use over Attack]
Sahagin Shaman 1
[ ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA

 Sahagin Shaman 2
[               ]
| 100 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA

Sahagin Shaman 3
[ ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA

 Attack 1 : Water Jet
[Uses Every turn if able]
Attacks as a last resort by blasting the player with the most hate with a heavy stream of water removing 2 hate from all sources, and dealing 300 Damage.

Ability 1 : Cura [1/1]
[1 turn CD]
Heals <Sahagin Chieftain> 500 health instantly.

Ability 2 : Aero[2/2]
[2 turn CD. Cannot stack.]
Creates a barrier around <Sahagin Chieftain> preventing any status ailments that would occur for 1 round. Cures 1 status affliction instantly.

Player Stats:

Spoiler

Group A
[H: 4/0/0/0] Hestia: 1368/1745 HP | 116/158 EN | DMG:16 | MIT:171 | Thorns: 84 | Eva: -1 | BH: 80 | Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) | Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG) | Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[H: 4/0/0/0] Ruby: 1175/1200 HP | 51/120 EN | DMG: 18 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 35 | LD: 4

Group B
Zandra1339/1585 HP | 28/154 EN | DMG: 19 | FALLEN: 12 | MIT: 98 | ACC: 3 | Brn-Thorns: 30 | BH: 79 | FAid: 20% | 25% Dot reduction from first

Group C
[H: 2/0/1/0] @Hirru710/1065 HP | 83/104 EN | DMG: 17 | MIT: 0 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 2
[H: 2/0/0/0] @Baldur1388/1400 HP | 59/116 EN | DMG: 24 | MIT: 109 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 | BH: 56
[H: 8/6/6/2] @Shield1925/1925 HP | 110/159 EN | DMG: 1 | MIT: 251 | EVA: -1 | BH: 96 | HBL: 48 | Burn: 45 | LD: 9 | 25% Dot reduction - 50% from first
[H: 3/0/0/0] @Beat1074/1225 HP | 43/106 EN | DMG: 22 [+3] | MIT: 99 | EVA: 0

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching closely, the boss battle was crawling into the endgame portion.  They had already forced the final abilities out, so now they were on a battle of attrition.  The teams all had maybe two or three rotations of attacks to pull through.  If not, then they would all have to fall back.  If not..., they fail.  Hirru had only recently learned the truths of this world, that this plane of existance was created as a form of 'game'; a play thing that was bastardized to fit the imagination of a man twisted.  A failure would not be a restart, but a full 'game over'.  Death as real as life.  Earlier, he thought of death as it was, the ending of life.  However, this game was pushing that logic.  Making death in this child's game...

Hirru wasn't having any of this game.  If it was truly a game, then the patterns would mean a lot more.  Reading them, was what he knew best.  The shaman was ready for a heal, and the hunter was ready to intercept.  With another four hit combo to seal the shaman in place, the tables would turn for the 'heros.'  If Baldur and Beat could rip into the Chief, they could kill it now, or have enough down for Ruby and Hestia to seal the deal.

"Delaying the inevitable, huh.  I'm sure that this is checkmate!"

[ID:112528] [BD:8+2-2=8] Hit
[Horizontal Square] 4x17= 68-100= 1 Stun Dmg to Shaman 2

Players Stats

Spoiler

Group A
[H: 4/0/0/0] Hestia: 1368/1745 HP | 116/158 EN | DMG:16 | MIT:171 | Thorns: 84 | Eva: -1 | BH: 80 | Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) | Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG) | Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[H: 4/0/0/0] Ruby: 1175/1200 HP | 51/120 EN | DMG: 18 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 35 | LD: 4

Group B
Zandra1339/1585 HP | 28/154 EN | DMG: 19 | FALLEN: 12 | MIT: 98 | ACC: 3 | Brn-Thorns: 30 | BH: 79 | FAid: 20% | 25% Dot reduction from first

Group C
[H: 2/0/2/0] Hirru: 710/1065 HP | 80/104 EN | DMG: 17 | MIT: 0 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 2
[H: 2/0/0/0] @Baldur1388/1400 HP | 59/116 EN | DMG: 24 | MIT: 109 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 | BH: 56
[H: 8/6/6/2] @Shield1925/1925 HP | 110/159 EN | DMG: 1 | MIT: 251 | EVA: -1 | BH: 96 | HBL: 48 | Burn: 45 | LD: 9 | 25% Dot reduction - 50% from first
[H: 3/0/0/0] @Beat1074/1225 HP | 43/106 EN | DMG: 22 [+3] | MIT: 99 | EVA: 0

 

 

Edited by Hirru

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Baldur smiled when Hirru moved without instruction and performed the perfect move. His sword art staggered the shaman, giving them an opening to finish off the Chieftain. Rushing forward, Baldur called out, "We got this Beat! Let's end this fight now! If it has any HP left after you and I are done with it, Ruby should be able to finish it off! We got this!"

Confidently, Baldur strode towards the Chieftain a smile of victory on this face as he unleashed the <<San Ge>> sword art once more, prepared to cut the boss's current health in half, and let Beat finish the thing off just as they had done in the boss room on the floor below.

But the Chieftain turned to face him, and it's cruel axe came up to parry the blows that Baldur was raining down on it. Frustrated but unable to move in the middle of a sword art, Baldur's blows rained down onto the axe as he shouted in frustration.


ID#112531 BD: 1

Spoiler

Group A
[H: 4/0/0/0] Hestia: 1368/1745 HP | 116/158 EN | DMG:16 | MIT:171 | Thorns: 84 | Eva: -1 | BH: 80 | Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) | Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG) | Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[H: 4/0/0/0] Ruby: 1175/1200 HP | 51/120 EN | DMG: 18 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 35 | LD: 4

Group B
Zandra1339/1585 HP | 28/154 EN | DMG: 19 | FALLEN: 12 | MIT: 98 | ACC: 3 | Brn-Thorns: 30 | BH: 79 | FAid: 20% | 25% Dot reduction from first

Group C
[H: 2/0/2/0] Hirru: 710/1065 HP | 80/104 EN | DMG: 17 | MIT: 0 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 2
[H: 2/0/0/0] Baldur: 1400/1400 HP | 58/116 EN | DMG: 24 | MIT: 109 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 | BH: 56
[H: 8/6/6/2] @Shield1925/1925 HP | 110/159 EN | DMG: 1 | MIT: 251 | EVA: -1 | BH: 96 | HBL: 48 | Burn: 45 | LD: 9 | 25% Dot reduction - 50% from first
[H: 3/0/0/0] @Beat1074/1225 HP | 43/106 EN | DMG: 22 [+3] | MIT: 99 | EVA: 0

 

Edited by Baldur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Passive [+1 EN] Battle Healing [+96 HP] Holy Blessing [+48 HP] - Cool Downs: Sharpness [0/1]

Action: Energize > Beat [Shield: -10 EN, Beat: +8 EN]

Shield nodded. His suggestion had been more or less dismissed, which in all honesty, he was glad for. Strategic or not, he had not liked the idea of leaving the others behind to sort things out. His hand banished his Teleport Crystal back to his inventory.

He watched as the hunter's strike landed only for the samurai's to miss. On top of that, their best odds for consistent damage was losing energy fast. Shield took a slow breath and extended his sword arm once again. The familiar orb of pale blue light began to form, and it soon swelled to its full size. With that, he pivoted on his back foot and tossed the ball of potential energy to Beat.

"He's not going down right at this moment, but let's put ourselves in the best position possible to put him down in the next few hits!" he called out to the three attackers that surrounded him. "There's been a lot working against us. But all this is going to take is one coordinated attack."

Spoiler

Group A
[H: 4/0/0/0] Hestia: 1368/1745 HP | 116/158 EN | DMG:16 | MIT:171 | Thorns: 84 | Eva: -1 | BH: 80 | Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) | Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG) | Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[H: 4/0/0/0] Ruby: 1175/1200 HP | 51/120 EN | DMG: 18 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 35 | LD: 4

Group B
Zandra1339/1585 HP | 28/154 EN | DMG: 19 | FALLEN: 12 | MIT: 98 | ACC: 3 | Brn-Thorns: 30 | BH: 79 | FAid: 20% | 25% Dot reduction from first

Group C
[H: 2/0/2/0] Hirru: 710/1065 HP | 80/104 EN | DMG: 17 | MIT: 0 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 2
[H: 2/0/0/0] Baldur: 1400/1400 HP | 58/116 EN | DMG: 24 | MIT: 109 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 | BH: 56
[H: 8/6/6/2] Shield: 1925/1925 HP | 101/159 EN | DMG: 1 | MIT: 251 | EVA: -1 | BH: 96 | HBL: 48 | Burn: 45 | LD: 9 | 25% Dot reduction - 50% from first
[H: 3/0/0/0] @Beat1074/1225 HP | 51/106 EN | DMG: 22 [+3] | MIT: 99 | EVA: 0

 

Edited by Shield

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tagged players have 36 hours to post (Beat has been skipped, strike 1. 3 strikes and you're out of the fight)

This group was plotting something, that much the Chieftain knew. What exactly they were plotting was something he didn't know though. "I was expecting more from this realms  so called 'heroes'. Guess I was expecting too much from them." The samurai had done nothing that would've even hurt him, assuming he hadn't easily blocked the entire attack. The green-haired swordsman had once again locked the shaman into place. It was no matter, they had done very little damage to him anyways. Taking his opportunity, he swung his Axe into the swordsman who had locked down his shaman and crashed him into the swordsman who had elected to stay back. "You see, all of this is futile for you. There is no umbrella that could protect you from her reign, no fire that cannot be doused, no ice that cannot be thawed. You will all fall beneath her and silently submit to her."

Actions:

Spoiler

Sahagin Chieftain takes 36 burn damage

Sahagin Chieftain uses great Cleave on Party C

  • Baldur: ID: #112570 --- MD: 2 + 1 - something = miss
  • Beat: ID: #112570 --- MD: 5 + 1 - 0 = hit (second most hate, 250 - 99 = 151 damage
  • Hirru: ID# 112572 --- MD: 10 - major crit (175 + 2 - 0 = 177 damage)
  • Shield: ID: #112573 --- MD: 3 + 1 - (-1) = 5 - miss

Sahagin Shaman 2 is stunned (0/3 cooldown)

Boss Stats:

Spoiler

<<Sahagin Chieftain>>
HP:
[
               ]
[               ]
| 125 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA

Attack 1 : Great Strike
Using his mighty axe, the Sahagin chieftain strikes the player with highest hate for 300 damage. 350 damage on a MD of 9 and 400 damage on a MD of 10.

Attack 2 : Great Cleave [2/2]
[Prioritizes over Great Strike | 2 Turn CD | Post Action]
A wide swing with his Great-Axe dealing 350 to the highest hate, 250 to the second highest, and 175 to the remaining party.

 Ability 1 : Summon Shaman
[Highest Priority | Post Action | Uses whenever no Sahagin Shaman are alive]
When no <Sahagin Shaman> are present, the Chieftain will call more to his aide summoning 3 more.

 Ability 2 : Diamond Dusting
[Free Action | Uses once, at 50% HP]
<Sahagin Chieftain> pulls out a small bag of dust and spreads it into the air covering himself and any standing <Sahagin Shaman>, increasing their MIT by 50.

<<Sahagin Shaman>>
[As a group they are limited to 1 ability per turn.][Prioritizes Ability use over Attack]
Sahagin Shaman 1
[ ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA

 Sahagin Shaman 2
[               ]
| 100 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA

Sahagin Shaman 3
[ ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA

 Attack 1 : Water Jet
[Uses Every turn if able]
Attacks as a last resort by blasting the player with the most hate with a heavy stream of water removing 2 hate from all sources, and dealing 300 Damage.

Ability 1 : Cura [1/1]
[1 turn CD]
Heals <Sahagin Chieftain> 500 health instantly.

Ability 2 : Aero[2/2]
[2 turn CD. Cannot stack.]
Creates a barrier around <Sahagin Chieftain> preventing any status ailments that would occur for 1 round. Cures 1 status affliction instantly.

Player Stats:

Spoiler

Group A
[H: 4/0/0/0] @Hestia1368/1745 HP | 116/158 EN | DMG:16 | MIT:171 | Thorns: 84 | Eva: -1 | BH: 80 | Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) | Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG) | Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[H: 4/0/0/0] @Ruby1175/1200 HP | 51/120 EN | DMG: 18 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 35 | LD: 4

Group B
Zandra1339/1585 HP | 28/154 EN | DMG: 19 | FALLEN: 12 | MIT: 98 | ACC: 3 | Brn-Thorns: 30 | BH: 79 | FAid: 20% | 25% Dot reduction from first

Group C
[H: 2/0/2/0] Hirru: 533/1065 HP | 80/104 EN | DMG: 17 | MIT: 0 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 2
[H: 2/0/0/0] Baldur: 1400/1400 HP | 58/116 EN | DMG: 24 | MIT: 109 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 | BH: 56
[H: 8/6/6/2] Shield: 1925/1925 HP | 101/159 EN | DMG: 1 | MIT: 251 | EVA: -1 | BH: 96 | HBL: 48 | Burn: 45 | LD: 9 | 25% Dot reduction - 50% from first
[H: 3/0/0/0] Beat: 923/1225 HP | 51/106 EN | DMG: 22 [+3] | MIT: 99 | EVA: 0

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I look towards the chieftan and than back towards Shield and the others and just look towards Zandra and give her a small nod of my head before looking towards ruby as i open up my inventory and take out the one item i had ready to go at a moment's notice. Holding within my hand the teleport crystal i just nod towards Ruby as i open up another menu and start typing up a message to a player to make sure that things will go as smoothly as possible when we return, and hopefully return quickly at that to make sure that not all progress is lost. Zandra! Retreat right away. Me and Ruby are teleporting out right now! Shield do me the favor of not leaving while we're gone as long as you and the others can make sure that the thing doesn't get back to full health that at least means we aren't starting the fight from zero progress.We'll return with just desserts that i can guarantee since we'll be back at full and as an actual group.  I shout towards the group of players as i than activate the teleport crystal as i get encased in a aura of blue light teleporting me out of the fight.

Action used: Teleport crystal.

Hestia has left the thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ruby had looked over a little upset at the miss she had done, and looked over to the others as they had took their actions... however one just not doing anything. Ruby had sighed, they knew that this fight was practically over with. Ruby had just nodded her head with Hestia and just figured that it was just better right now to regroup to fight the boss again, she had pulled the TP crystal out of her battle ready inventory and looked over to the other group but she had thought for a second... if she had stayed to fight and Zandra had left too, could it still be beatable? However... she just accepted to let the other group take care of it. Ruby had said out to the group "Just make it back safely is all I ask of you, make sure the boss is dead." she had then used the Teleportation Crystal out of the fight.

Teleportation Crystal Used

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tagged players have 36 horus to post

The Chieftain smirked as the players began to run away. It seemed that their resolve was finally shaking. It was a shame he wasn't able to kill them here and now, but let them spread fear. Let them try to mount a defense. It would be useless against the might of the wholreater. As the waters of his goddess washed over him, he launched into a gloating speech.

"You see your friends running. Though they say they'll return, do you really think that is the truth? They have left you all here to die, and there is nothinng you can do to stop it. Unless you run with them there is not a chance you will survive before the sun sets. So once again I say that you should surrender to the might of the whorleater now. Surrender now and we might make your deaths quick." A smirk broke out on his face with the last line.

Actions:

Spoiler

Sahagin Chieftain does nothing

Sahagin Shaman uses Cura (1/3 stun cooldown)

Boss stats:

Spoiler

<<Sahagin Chieftain>>
HP:
[               ]
[               ]
| 125 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA

Attack 1 : Great Strike
Using his mighty axe, the Sahagin chieftain strikes the player with highest hate for 300 damage. 350 damage on a MD of 9 and 400 damage on a MD of 10.

Attack 2 : Great Cleave [2/2]
[Prioritizes over Great Strike | 2 Turn CD | Post Action]
A wide swing with his Great-Axe dealing 350 to the highest hate, 250 to the second highest, and 175 to the remaining party.

 Ability 1 : Summon Shaman
[Highest Priority | Post Action | Uses whenever no Sahagin Shaman are alive]
When no <Sahagin Shaman> are present, the Chieftain will call more to his aide summoning 3 more.

 Ability 2 : Diamond Dusting
[Free Action | Uses once, at 50% HP]
<Sahagin Chieftain> pulls out a small bag of dust and spreads it into the air covering himself and any standing <Sahagin Shaman>, increasing their MIT by 50.

<<Sahagin Shaman>>
[As a group they are limited to 1 ability per turn.][Prioritizes Ability use over Attack]
Sahagin Shaman 1
[ ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA

 Sahagin Shaman 2
[               ]
| 100 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA

Sahagin Shaman 3
[ ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA

 Attack 1 : Water Jet
[Uses Every turn if able]
Attacks as a last resort by blasting the player with the most hate with a heavy stream of water removing 2 hate from all sources, and dealing 300 Damage.

Ability 1 : Cura [0/1]
[1 turn CD]
Heals <Sahagin Chieftain> 500 health instantly.

Ability 2 : Aero[2/2]
[2 turn CD. Cannot stack.]
Creates a barrier around <Sahagin Chieftain> preventing any status ailments that would occur for 1 round. Cures 1 status affliction instantly.

Player Stats:

Spoiler

Group A has TPed out (removed from stats)

Group B
@Zandra1339/1585 HP | 28/154 EN | DMG: 19 | FALLEN: 12 | MIT: 98 | ACC: 3 | Brn-Thorns: 30 | BH: 79 | FAid: 20% | 25% Dot reduction from first

Group C
[H: 2/0/2/0] Hirru: 533/1065 HP | 80/104 EN | DMG: 17 | MIT: 0 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 2
[H: 2/0/0/0] Baldur: 1400/1400 HP | 58/116 EN | DMG: 24 | MIT: 109 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 | BH: 56
[H: 8/6/6/2] Shield: 1925/1925 HP | 101/159 EN | DMG: 1 | MIT: 251 | EVA: -1 | BH: 96 | HBL: 48 | Burn: 45 | LD: 9 | 25% Dot reduction - 50% from first
[H: 3/0/0/0] Beat: 923/1225 HP | 51/106 EN | DMG: 22 [+3] | MIT: 99 | EVA: 0

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

roll:

Spoiler

Retreat: ID: 112585 LD: 6 Fail!

+79 BH
+1 passive energy

The boss’s attacks had missed Zandra so many times by now that she actually thought this would be a miss too. Though she was wrong, a wave of water striked her and knocked her down. Though the water quickly disappeared as her armors bursting flames bursted out and turned it into steam, burning the chieftain as well. Her health had not even dropped a fifth though, so she wasn’t worried about her going down. She had herd his words though, as well as Hestia’s. She was gonna retreat but the system blocked her from disengaging. It also removed her ability to activate a sword art. She would have to try again when the next turn was up. She turned to the fishman. ‘’Chieftain. I now see that there is no way we can defeat you. Or no way I can defeat you I mean. And I don’t think the heroes will save me. There is no one that will save me anymore. I am alone in this world. I have no one. So please, make this quick and KILL ME ALREADY!!!’’

Stats:

Spoiler

Group B
Zandra1418/1585 HP | 29/154 EN | DMG: 19 | FALLEN: 12 | MIT: 98 | ACC: 3 | Brn-Thorns: 30 | BH: 79 | FAid: 20% | 25% Dot reduction from first

 

Edited by Zandra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tagged players have 36 horus to post.

The chieftain continued to see that the group was falling apart. The last remaining party besides the so-called heroes was attempting to run away now. She seemed a little bit blocked in for the time being though, which played into his favor. He wanted to leave only a couple people alive. After all, fear sowed destruction and weakened their defenses. It would only be a matter of time before they were able to track down their main settlement and crush it to the ground. "You wish to die quickly, but I think it is more fun if you have to watch others die first. For now, how about a taste of power from our queen." He took another slash at her, feeling the burn of her armor as he turned away from her and towards the only organized group there was. It was only a matter of time before they would fall as well.

Actions:

Spoiler

Sahagin Chieftain uses Great Strike on Zandra

  • Roll ID :#112586
  • MD: 7 + 1 = 8 - hit
  • 300 - 98 = 202 damage
  • takes 30 thorns damage

Sahagin Shaman uses Aero on Sahagin Chieftain (2/3 stun cooldown)

Boss Stats:

Spoiler

((Note for any attempting to flee manually: The enemy party is currently under half health and therefore grants a +1 to run away))

<<Sahagin Chieftain>>
HP:
[               ]
[               ]
| 125 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA

Attack 1 : Great Strike
Using his mighty axe, the Sahagin chieftain strikes the player with highest hate for 300 damage. 350 damage on a MD of 9 and 400 damage on a MD of 10.

Attack 2 : Great Cleave [2/2]
[Prioritizes over Great Strike | 2 Turn CD | Post Action]
A wide swing with his Great-Axe dealing 350 to the highest hate, 250 to the second highest, and 175 to the remaining party.

  Ability 1 : Summon Shaman
[Highest Priority | Post Action | Uses whenever no Sahagin Shaman are alive]
When no <Sahagin Shaman> are present, the Chieftain will call more to his aide summoning 3 more.

 Ability 2 : Diamond Dusting
[Free Action | Uses once, at 50% HP]
<Sahagin Chieftain> pulls out a small bag of dust and spreads it into the air covering himself and any standing <Sahagin Shaman>, increasing their MIT by 50.

<<Sahagin Shaman>>
[As a group they are limited to 1 ability per turn.][Prioritizes Ability use over Attack]
Sahagin Shaman 1
[ ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA

 Sahagin Shaman 2
[               ]
| 100 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA

Sahagin Shaman 3
[ ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA

 Attack 1 : Water Jet
[Uses Every turn if able]
Attacks as a last resort by blasting the player with the most hate with a heavy stream of water removing 2 hate from all sources, and dealing 300 Damage.

Ability 1 : Cura [1/1]
[1 turn CD]
Heals <Sahagin Chieftain> 500 health instantly.

Ability 2 : Aero[0/2]
[2 turn CD. Cannot stack.]
Creates a barrier around <Sahagin Chieftain> preventing any status ailments that would occur for 1 round. Cures 1 status affliction instantly.

Player Stats:

Spoiler

Group B
Zandra: 1216/1585 HP | 29/154 EN | DMG: 19 | FALLEN: 12 | MIT: 98 | ACC: 3 | Brn-Thorns: 30 | BH: 79 | FAid: 20% | 25% Dot reduction from first

Group C
[H: 2/0/2/0] @Hirru533/1065 HP | 80/104 EN | DMG: 17 | MIT: 0 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 2
[H: 2/0/0/0] @Baldur1400/1400 HP | 58/116 EN | DMG: 24 | MIT: 109 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 | BH: 56
[H: 8/6/6/2] @Shield1925/1925 HP | 101/159 EN | DMG: 1 | MIT: 251 | EVA: -1 | BH: 96 | HBL: 48 | Burn: 45 | LD: 9 | 25% Dot reduction - 50% from first
[H: 3/0/0/0] @Beat923/1225 HP | 51/106 EN | DMG: 22 [+3] | MIT: 99 | EVA: 0

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beat watched as the others fled, or attempted to flee. He stared at Zandra for a moment, wondering why she had attempted to flee on foot rather than using a teleportation crystal. With the bountifulness of space in a typical battle ready inventory, it made little sense not to prepare for the worst case scenario. Beat had given up judging the other players in this fight and shrugged as he turned his attention to the chieftain, who was in dire need of an ass-kicking. 

"Alright ugly, have some more punishment." He said with a grin as he charged forwards, riddling the creature with his signature sword art and dropping the creature's health bar a little further. The extra mitigation the boss had gained was certainly an unfortunate development, but it was not nearly enough to stop Beat's attack from making a strong impression, especially once his holy skill triggered from a particularly well placed strike. 

"Eat that, fish face!"

 

Spoiler

Passive: +1 EP

ID# 112587: BD: 9 + 7 -1 = 16 = Crit!  | -13 EP

DMG: 30 (25 + 4 + 1) x 15 = 450 - 125 = 325 + 24 bleed/rnd for 2 rnds

Spoiler

Group B
Zandra: 1216/1585 HP | 29/154 EN | DMG: 19 | FALLEN: 12 | MIT: 98 | ACC: 3 | Brn-Thorns: 30 | BH: 79 | FAid: 20% | 25% Dot reduction from first

Group C
[H: 2/0/2/0] @Hirru533/1065 HP | 80/104 EN | DMG: 17 | MIT: 0 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 2
[H: 2/0/0/0] @Baldur1400/1400 HP | 58/116 EN | DMG: 24 | MIT: 109 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 | BH: 56
[H: 8/6/6/2] @Shield1925/1925 HP | 101/159 EN | DMG: 1 | MIT: 251 | EVA: -1 | BH: 96 | HBL: 48 | Burn: 45 | LD: 9 | 25% Dot reduction - 50% from first
[H: 5/0/0/0] Beat: 923/1225 HP | 39/106 EN | DMG: 22 [+3] | MIT: 99 | EVA: 0

 

Edited by Beat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The hunter couldn't believe what he just saw.  After so much persuasion, Hestia and Ruby relented their position after such efforts to keep going.  HIrru could understand why they would want to stay.  This was their find; their claim.  They may have even been properly prepared, but they were only two people.  It wasn't until Zandra came that their odds became a little better.  At least, that's what the hunter thought.  Though, the endgame would have been worse off for them.

Speaking of Zandra, why was she screaming such things while trying to physically run out?  Didn't she have a crystal to teleport away with?  Hirru shook his head hard.  No, that wouldn't do.  Even with just their team, it would be a slog.  With heavy potential damage on both parties now, they could easily push the chieftain to death.

"Za.."

He was about to say to stay with them, but would she even believe his words now.  He was the least trustworthy person in Aincrad now, besides this Kayaba person.  Gritting his teeth, he could only act as he should.  Attack the Chieftain when off stun, and stun shaman when ever possible.  This was his role.  He shouldn't cross it.  It was Baldur's call, if they really needed her damage.

Bursting forward, the hunter ripped through the golden dust that lathered the scaly hide, and struck true against the Chieftain.  Unfortunately, the heightened mitigation would really show, when he could see the relative difference in his damage before and after the gold dust.

"Damn.."

[ID: 112599] [BD: 7+2-1=8] Hit
[Meteor Break] 17x11= 187- 125= 62 Dmg to Chieftain

Spoiler

Group B
Zandra: 1216/1585 HP | 29/154 EN | DMG: 19 | FALLEN: 12 | MIT: 98 | ACC: 3 | Brn-Thorns: 30 | BH: 79 | FAid: 20% | 25% Dot reduction from first

Group C
[H: 3/0/2/0] Hirru: 533/1065 HP | 73/104 EN | DMG: 17 | MIT: 0 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 2
[H: 2/0/0/0] @Baldur1400/1400 HP | 58/116 EN | DMG: 24 | MIT: 109 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 | BH: 56
[H: 8/6/6/2] @Shield1925/1925 HP | 101/159 EN | DMG: 1 | MIT: 251 | EVA: -1 | BH: 96 | HBL: 48 | Burn: 45 | LD: 9 | 25% Dot reduction - 50% from first
[H: 5/0/0/0] Beat: 923/1225 HP | 39/106 EN | DMG: 22 [+3] | MIT: 99 | EVA: 0

 

Edited by Hirru

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Passive [+1 EN] Battle Healing [+96 HP] Holy Blessing [+48 HP] - Cool Downs: Sharpness [0/1]

Action: Sharpness > Baldur [-12 EN]

Shield wasn't prepared to see Hestia flee, likewise for Ruby. He knew that could not have been an easy decision for either of them to make, but he would have time to marvel about their forethought later. For now, the odds just got a little better against the boss. "Hirru, can you hold out a little longer? We need to press our advantage, but as soon as I get off one last buff, I'm full-tilt healing you." He held out his sword arm, keeping a close eye on his party HUD as he charged up the threatening red bead of light that meant disaster for their opponents. He kept his other eye on the chieftain who, despite their best efforts, was already back in the green.

"Heads up, Baldur!" he called out, tossing the red orb directly in front of the samurai, leading his comrade a little so that he could catch it on the run. "It's all you, now!" He ran forward, his shield up in his off hand, clashing with the side of the chieftain to press into him and draw his focus. It may not be enough to grant his ally an advantage, but it was at least worth a shot. "Question," he growled over the grinding of his shield against the scales of the great sahagin. "Are all of the members of your species this ugly, or did you do your best to ugly yourself up before the fight? You didn't have to do all of that on our account."

Spoiler

Group B
Zandra: 1216/1585 HP | 29/154 EN | DMG: 19 | FALLEN: 12 | MIT: 98 | ACC: 3 | Brn-Thorns: 30 | BH: 79 | FAid: 20% | 25% Dot reduction from first

Group C
[H: 3/0/2/0] Hirru: 533/1065 HP | 73/104 EN | DMG: 17 | MIT: 0 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 2
[H: 2/0/0/0] @Baldur1400/1400 HP | 58/116 EN | DMG: 24 [+3] | MIT: 109 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 | BH: 56
[H: 8/6/6/2] Shield: 1925/1925 HP | 101/159 EN | DMG: 1 | MIT: 251 | EVA: -1 | BH: 96 | HBL: 48 | Burn: 45 | LD: 9 | 25% Dot reduction - 50% from first
[H: 5/0/0/0] Beat: 923/1225 HP | 39/106 EN | DMG: 22 [+3] | MIT: 99 | EVA: 0

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Baldur, in the midst of his frustration at being blocked by the Chieftain and how much ground they had lost, was stunned to see a reversal of Hestia and Ruby's position. They would fall back and then try to rejoin fresh with Zandra. For whatever reason, they had seen what Baldur and his team had seen, and so he silently thanked them in his mind. This fight had been a trainwreck ever since the boss had revealed his huge mitigation buff, but they had not started out on good footing either. When had they stopped trying to work together on Field Boss'?

Shield called out a buff to Baldur, and the Samurai ran back into close range with the Chieftain, entering <<San Ge>> in such a way that it carried him through the orb of light that would buff his damage before crashing into the fishstick's backside. This time, with Beat on the other, their dual sword arts dug into the creature, doing an incredible amount of damage considering the boss' current levels of mitigation.

"If we can keep this up, then as soon as stun is off cooldown on the Shaman, we should execute the final gambit!"


ID#112605 BD: 7+3+1(concentration)-1=10 (hit)
24 (base) + 3 (sharpness) = 27x15 = 405 (raw) - 125 (mit) = 280 DMG Dealt

Spoiler

Group B
Zandra: 1216/1585 HP | 29/154 EN | DMG: 19 | FALLEN: 12 | MIT: 98 | ACC: 3 | Brn-Thorns: 30 | BH: 79 | FAid: 20% | 25% Dot reduction from first

Group C
[H: 3/0/2/0] Hirru: 533/1065 HP | 73/104 EN | DMG: 17 | MIT: 0 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 2
[H: 3/0/0/0] Baldur: 1400/1400 HP | 44/116 EN | DMG: 24 [+3] | MIT: 109 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 | BH: 56
[H: 8/6/6/2] Shield: 1925/1925 HP | 101/159 EN | DMG: 1 | MIT: 251 | EVA: -1 | BH: 96 | HBL: 48 | Burn: 45 | LD: 9 | 25% Dot reduction - 50% from first
[H: 5/0/0/0] Beat: 923/1225 HP | 39/106 EN | DMG: 22 [+3] | MIT: 99 | EVA: 0

 

Edited by Baldur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×