[F24-PP] Duty is heavy as a mountain, death light as a feather [Complete]

Baldur listened to Hestia and Shield's comments about the up-and-coming with a bit of a grim expression, steepling his hands and resting his chin on them as he considered what they told him, but first, he would address Hestia's last point.

"There is always a chance someone will disagree with us. That's the entire reason we're here, and not addressing this with everyone at the same time. As I said in the beginning, we're here to build a consensus, with a small group, so that everyone can be heard. By building consensus among us, it makes it easier to build consensus among a larger group. By us all getting on the same page, when we address the larger raid party, we have less people we need to convince, and more people people to do the convincing. We're also able to address, in advance, a large number of the points they raise. There will always be people who disagree, but we can't let that reality prevent us from doing anything."

With this aside, Baldur shifted the gears in his mind to address the real issue at hand, their lack of tanks.

"So we have no shield users coming up, but instead a pair of DPS Tank hybrids like Macradon. Which only serves to make it more difficult to elevate them if they were already on the lower end of the level range..."

Baldur trailed off in thought.

"If that is the case, then the best bet would be to put a strong AoE healer with them. Both of them. If we're going with two DPS/Tank hybrids, who want to go with a bruiser build like Mac did, then the best bet would be to put them together, and let them switch. One or both of them would still need <<focused howl>>, and preferably they'd both have <<Fighting Spirit>>. It's not a build I hadn't considered to help off tank... but it wouldn't be unwieldy either. It's still dangerous, but if they could switch out less frequently than the healer needs to <<Field Medic>> it could be possible. I don't like it, but it could be possible."

It would be best to be lead by someone like Macradon, and someone who had fully GM'ed <<Battle Healing>>. And perhaps had a <<Quick Change>> for some regen armor or <<Life Mending>>.

The tools were there, they just needed someone to use them all.

"Unless another tank appears, it seems that our next boss fight will be a two party ordeal, unless we can come up with someone to fill that role, and dedicate our efforts to getting them to Tier 3, but I don't think that's reasonable in the time we have left."

Baldur sat back in his chair, and grabbed at his glass, taking a long sip of the tea, before he looked up at the others around the table.

"I would volunteer, but I don't have the skill points free in order to pick up all the necessary skills and mods."

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macradon would agree to most that was being said at the table. But he had nothing to really add to the conversation. He didn’t know any upcoming tanks, he didn’t know whomever were trying to reach the frontlines. He wasn’t aware of anything from under the frontlines that didn’t directly connect with his shop, which was now closed due to shortage of materials in the sense that it was dying business, he had to do something about it, and all the work behind it was too easily expendable, but it wasn’t something he would bring up in this discussion, as it was mostly irrelevant. The conversation would go on, and take a pause as Baldur mentioned that they would probably go in as a 2 party group because of the lack of tanks, this was where Macradon finally had anything to add to this conversation. “It’s not the first time the frontlines had been missing tanks, we’ve had this kind of problem before, though I am not aware of hom it was handled, I remember many groups of people training, leveling, to reach a respectable level where they could aide as tanks, but that was long ago, I’m not sure if it’s still a thing going on now, all I remember is that we had people like Takao with his sheer numbers being able to act as tank, seems like it was the case with me as well. We used to have guilds that would train their members, sometimes even forming a whole raid party as a guild, with a tank, healer and fighter, their own composition. We need this, or maybe an alternative to this. I’ll be doing my damndest to get as many players prepared for the frontlines, getting people up aiding you guys, but I just don’t know how. What are your ideas?” he would ask out to the room.

"Baldur," Shield began, nodding in acknowledgement of Macradon's offer. "Now might be a time for you and I to start using those new dungeon maps to start power leveling someone. It's just a matter of who. It may be that we need to start advertising the position of a new front line tank and offer to help power level and gear them. If we need to, that can be a task that Baldur and I handle." He tipped his head towards the samurai. "After all, we did kinda advertise that we're all about making sure the front lines are prepared. If we're short a tank, I'd say that qualifies as being unprepared."

He picked up his glass, swirling its contents thoughtfully as he considered their other options. "It's a shame," he continued aloud, thinking through the options that had been presented. "When I first began mentioning to Cosi the possible experimentation with dodge tanking as a hybrid DPS, I did not expect that decision to so heavily impact the balance of the assault team." He sighed to himself and tipped the glass onto his lips. The drink was refreshing, which was a momentary relief for his frustration, but it did little to settle his nerves. They were fighting at more of a disadvantage than he liked.

If you mean a healer that would be of their level i have no idea who would count as that. Haven't done any questing with lower levels i only know of Kasier as a different option, but we all kinda know already where that idea goes. Though from what i can observe of the lower levels as well it seems that the universal fact is that their is only damage being taken up as the form of combat. You don't see any healers their, and the rare pure tank you could maybe find. You mostly just find as you mentioned tank hybrids like Domarus, Macradon, etc. etc. I say as i move my hand in a circular motion as i say that as i glance from one person to the next. I think it's less of there isn't enough healers on the frontlines or tanks and more so a issue of there is not enough healers or tanks in this entire game since people prefer the path of just pure damage. Probably following the idea that a good defense is a good offense. I say with a small shrug of my shoulders as i than look towards Shield. I would be fine with doing these dungeons as well if you are taking bigger groups which might be preferable to get clumps of lower levels up to higher levels you are going to need more than just one tank. Since while you could focus just Haz, and Cosi. We could also get people like Stryder, Neo, and whatever other people they might know who could keep up and benefit from this. I say as i look towards the older tank as i slowly start looking more comfortable rather than always seemingly slightly on edge during the discussion.

For things we can do. While we're waiting for people to form teams for dungeon runs to boost levels if that is a actual plan. We could also have some people scouting out for some more dungeons, and start gathering more diverse selection of unidentified gear to get evaluated by you, shield. So we can start also to try and attempt to hand out uniques that people could use and maybe find a good way of incorporating into their build if the selection is at least small enough to be what is commonly used. While also being diverse enough to fit into any roles we need on the frontlines. I say as i lift up fingers with each idea that comes to my mind.

@Baldur@Shield@Macradon@Calrex

• 2 weeks later...

As the conversation continued Calrex felt his mind trail off while staring into the empty bottom of his cup. He wasn't strategizing, or thinking of the current conversation, merely letting his mind wander for a moment. When he snapped back his eyes immediately picked up the dark green basin in front of him as he gave a small shake of his head before requesting a refill. As his cup was being filled up with tea he was able to focus on the conversation once again. It seemed now the main concern was filling the frontlines with more of the roles that had less representation, namely tanks and to some level healers. It kind of made him chuckle that DPS was not as big an issue, "Guess that's just the way a lot of people tend to think. Everyone thinks more about how to kill the opponent faster than how to keep others alive."

"Unfortunately I've got no one that really comes to mind that might be close to serving as a tank. Even though I'm consistently at the raids, outside of that my usual exploration and training has been basically non-existent a the moment. So far the group dungeon explorations for power leveling those on the borderline sounds like a good idea. Outside of that I think any ideas that I can think of have already been said."

Macradon would shrug and sigh, joining in on the issue “Seems like none of us have had time to really get to know the lower tiered players, which is truly a shame since we need them more than ever” Macradon would say and take a sip, while still having his head resting on top of his chair’s backrest. “We should either begin to socialize with those players to get to know them ourselves, or just pull up some recruiting in all the settlements so people know we need these types of people for the job, hopefully dragging some attention towards the frontlines. It might be our rise again, and it might be the demise of the castle …” Macradon said and cleared his throat, taking another sip of his water to hydrate himself and continue “... People might begin to distrust the frontlines if we suddenly one day say “We need more people”, everyone would begin to know what kind of disruption has happened, and I don’t think it’s a good way of spreading the word of what happened. If we could, personal recruitments, going out there, learning about the players, learning about who’s who and learning about the resources we have to really strive is a way of accomplishing what we really need right now” Macradon would say and slump down a little “But I’m not sure.” he said, ending his addition to the conversation.

Baldur nodded, and then thought more seriously about trying to summarize everything up. They had been talking here for a long time, and it was necessary to keep the conversation on point, and remember what they had agreed upon in order to keep the conversation, and debate, productive.

"Alright, I just wanted to rehash, again, some of the points we've made and issues we've identified."

Baldur once more held up his hand and counted on his fingers.

"First, we've all agreed that there is a pattern of behavior to the frontline. The seasoned members leave without imparting to the junior, and this tends to become apparent by us not learning from our mistakes or from previous raids.

"Second, there is a lack of discipline in people showing up on time, ready to go, with all the supplies they found necessary.

"Third, there is a lack of trust among the frontline, which prevents us from operating as a cohesive unit.

"Fourth, we do not have either a tank or a healer, for a 3rd party. While we have 2 solids groups, I think we really should focus on 3 parties being a core. This is the greatest and more pressing issue of the frontline."

Baldur set his hand down.

"In order to combat that issue, we've realized that it's cause is partly because of the first issue. Experienced frontliners have not been socializing with the up-and-coming players, and so we don't have a good grasp of who our potentials are, nor do they likely have an understanding of what the frontline needs. So the first issue, and the fourth issue, are tied together, and I think both could be solved by some kind of training camp, or tryouts, but also just by investing time and energy into the 'next generation' if you will."

Baldur held up two fingers, "This exercise could also help us with issue two, that is, getting people to show up prepared. We have to lead by example in this, but if players see first hand what we use, and how powerful that skill gap is from buffing, then I think they will be more likely than they currently are to pursue the tools needed to be successful."

Then he held up three fingers, "And I think it addresses problem 3, because I feel and most of you agree, that by working together with people, and building a bond of working together, we can help build trust. And by building trust, we believe that it will make it more likely that teams will work together... though that point is still up for debate."

He rested his hands on the table and then looked into the eyes of everyone seated around them.

"Then it seems that the one thing that we could do, that by doing which all other issues become easier to address or irrelevant, is to take the time to identify our up and coming players, and work together in small groups to help power level them, and codify group dynamics while we do this. So then now, my question to you all here, is how do we accomplish this? What is step one? One of the steps will be to use my Raid Drop dungeon maps to help powerlevel our perspective candidates, but how do we identify them? It sounds like we potentially have a few leads, Cosi, Haz, and Black, for tanks. But I think we need to find a healer as well. We have to assume that there is some level of attrition. Ideally, this should be something we could do repeatedly, so that the frontline keeps investing in future frontliners.

"Do we hold tryouts? Come up with some controlled circumstances to let players test themselves? We could have a contest. 50% loss duel against myself or Beat. Whoever survives with the highest HP after 3 rounds wins.

"Do we hold a meet and greet social event? We would need some controls to not get everyone and try to limit it to actual potential, interested parties, but it's an option.

"Or do we all go out individually and try to scout players? Or some combo of several of these ideas? What are some other options?"

@Shield @Macradon @Hestia @Calrex

Shield considered the options that Baldur had laid out for them. "I think you may be right in part on your thoughts, letting players work alongside front-liners to see the gap. However, that may also have the opposite of the intended effect. Showing players the disparity and the sheer difference in numbers has the potential to make it seem insurmountable. That is not to say we should avoid it, merely temper expectations and take every opportunity to encourage to prevent unnecessary shock."

"As far as taking players through dungeons," Shield said, turning his eyes back to Hestia, "Large groups are problematic in dungeons. We should probably limit those excursions to bare minimum for front liners. A single sturdy tank with healing options in case of an AoE in the boss fights, and a solid DPS to mow down opponents. That means on any given raid, we're taking two front liners to train up two lowbies," he concluded, holding up two fingers on each hand. "Now, that being said, we can divide up dungeons however we like, but Baldur needs to have final say on who he's taking on his specialty dungeon raids since they're his items to begin with."

He mulled over what other thoughts had been thrown out, sitting back in his chair and crossing his arms. He did not disagree with any particular point enough to make contentions, so for the moment, he let his prior statements stand.

Looking towards the samurai begin to speak i smile ab it since at the very least the man is someone that is willing to move a conversation forward which is far better than what i could say for myself since it seems me and the other tank could talk around circles for hours on end possibly if allowed to do so. When hearing what is said i raise one finger at a time in response to each thing that i could think of doing so since this is mainly about information at this point seemingly. I don't know if their is a trust issue it is more so people preferring to do their own thing, so if anything you could call it more so a issue of not liking the idea of taking commands from someone. Which if the issue is taking commands from someone is the problem child here it is about either removing that attitude from such an individual through some manner, or another way would be to try and find who this individual trusts more than anything and also understand the individual fully so they'd be more likely to follow  orders. However, as we saw with Hirru that won't work fully all the time possibly, but that might just be something about me not knowing something about him. I say with a small shrug of my shoulders having never spent to much time with the green haired scout like player that had passed out for one reason or the other after finding a dungeon. I than raise a second finger up.

I wouldn't recommend the tryouts against you and Beat that would discourage anyone. Even i wouldn't be dumb enough to try and tank through Beat's hits or yours i like the idea of not being near death. Though the fact that it is four rounds is good there is still the fact that if you're trying to get new Tanks involved i'm unsure if they could take that much abuse till later levels. I might be wrong on that though. I say with a shrug of my shoulders just being honest and straightforward as i try to think back to how much abuse i could suffer in damage from enemies back at that level with just plain old quest mobs rather than frontline fighters. If we're aiming for the tier two crowd i wouldn't recommend trying to have them survive your hits tier three could though most likely which is already required for tanking so not a bad idea maybe it is worth trying once and see if it actually works. When it comes to healers. Their is nothing known as a pure healer as far as i know except Kasier who is seemingly not wishing to partake in the frontlines, and the only other people who are healers are those take it after they finish their current build. Except Ruby she started healing than went DPS from what i could understand. So if we want healers you would need to find the people willing to do that which i don't think Hazado would be since he seems to be going down the route of DPS and tank. Not tank and healer like i myself had done. I say with a nod of my head as i rest my hand against the table as i look at the other players.

I would want to do social greetings and from that we would be able to scout and talk to lower leveled players and get to know them that is how i met black who i have helped quite a bit. The players i had met and helped out by informing them of my status as a frontliner since they would find out one way or the other seems to use that as motivation more so than anything when i talk to them. As if wanting to catch up to me to stand as a equal rather than be discouraged and not even try type of deal. I say directing that towards Shield's comments from my personal experiences with such things. Tanks can be easily found or at least what should be off-tanks like Macradon since even Domarus could work as that. It is healers are the least likely ones to find in any sense of the word since people would prefer more tank/dps varieties or dps/scouting things rarely does someone go down the heal route.

@Baldur@Shield@Macradon@Calrex

Macradon would take another sip of his water and listen to the conversation. It seemed like the Jus has been condensed even further than before. From needing tanks and healers more than ever, to needing healers more than tanks. As Hestia did say, finding tanks would be ‘easy’ in the sense that off-tanks would be able to fill that role temporarily, and they did have capable off-tanks in the frontlines, what the problem boiled down to was the need for healers. There weren’t that many healers that dedicated their build entirely to healing, people like Zandra were more DPS than healer, but could still be used as a healer, but that would take away most of her build, resulting in an inefficient structure to build out of. “If only there were more capable healers …” Macradon said, muttering slightly as he slumped down even further onto his backrest, he chin touching the wood.

He had no real idea how to do this, no idea how to recruit, he never had experience with this kind of work, he never wanted to get experience with that kind of work. This was the main reason he didn’t want to take the responsibility of second in command in the guild, that’s why he had stayed third in command since he joined the guild. There wasn’t anything wrong with that, he liked not having responsibility, but the amount of paperwork that landed on him when Mack left made him second in command in practicality, until that player took the role, and then took a dump on it just right after. Macradon would sigh heavily and think of strategies on how they would be able to handle this.

One way could be just make a global announcement, put up announcements on the boards, walk around and announce it by words so people could hear the cries of the frontlines. There were many ways of handling this, but there was no good way of handling it, at least Macradon wasn’t capable of thinking up a plan for it at least. “Any ideas on how to recruit more healers?” Macradon asked, scanning the table from person to person, from player to player. “Because I sure don’t, never been good at that kind of stuff.” he said and would take a last sip of his water.

• 2 weeks later...

Gazing around the group i would nod my head seeing that things have basically come to a close from the silence as i get up from my seat and give a friendly wave towards baldur, Calrex, and Macradon. Than giving Shield a very curt polite nod after that as i look towards my familiar and let out a short little whistle and gesture for him to follow me as i look among the group. Well if there is nothing more to say which i am guessing is the case from nobody saying anything more upon the topic i think i'll take my leave. Since from my understanding the current plan that we have going is the idea of Baldur and some other people running dungeons for people to make sure that we can catch up people like Neo and Hazado catch up in levels, and that we might need to form only two groups for the next floor boss. With this being unless we can get another sufficient tank we are going to be short a healer to make sure the third tank can get enough heals to make sure that nobody dies horribly from not having the proper setups. I say calmly as i can't really think of anything else that was agreed upon, or at the very least nothing that i can think of agreeing to as i gaze towards the group of other frontliners. You might want to do tryouts, but that won't stop other frontliners from just inviting them and giving them directions and such to make sure they join the fight even if one of you deems them to under level, or willing to follow directions like you want. I say casually, and if nobody would tell me to stop i would make my way out of the coliseum.  If someone would continue the conversation i would stay to listen.

"The idea of tryouts isn't to keep people out Hestia, it's to give lower level players a way to gauge when they're ready, and how prepared their current build and equipment is. It would hopefully help prevent them from going in unprepared." He gestured, as if trying to clear the air from her comment, "We're trying to bring people in, not keep them out. And as we mentioned, bring some order and discipline to the frontline."

Baldur then pushed back from the table, and nodded his head.

"Hestia is right, however, in that I think we've accomplished all that we can here today, and we have several action items to move forward with. I think I will start by going down to the lower levels and just trying to see if I can meet some mid level players whom I haven't met before, and either help or encourage them to press forward."

Baldur gestured to all of the others, and met all of their eyes with a warm smile.

"Thank you all for coming here. I hope you all agree that this was productive and informative. As you find potential candidates that could benefit from dungeon runs for level and experience, please let me know. Once we've got a good group we can take them through some of my enhanced experience dungeons. I believe everyone here agrees that we will all do whatever we can to help any potential frontliners get to the front, and get the appropriate gear and consumables. And with that, this meeting is adjourned."

Baldur turned to face @Shield, "Hey, I'd like to talk to you about what we can do as a guild to try and solve some of these issues if you have a minute."

He then smiled and waved and said his goodbye to the others.

Seemed like the discussion had ended, and the meeting was nearing its end, however, Macradon would keep his head resten on his backrest of his chair, looking at the others, waving back at Hestia, nodding towards the others, until a thought entered his mind. “Oh yeah …” he said as this distant memory had arrived in his mind “I might now a healer than can help.” he said and opened up his HUD, leaving only his left arm as a pillow for his head on the backrest. “If I just …” he said and sent a quick message to his old guildmate, looking back up at the others and saying “I met one of my old guildmates, she might be useful, she was pretty useful back when she was my healer during quests. The name’s Anemone, if I can get her to show up, we might get her to join the frontlines, one problem out of the way.” he said as he awaited a response from the girl. “She appeared in my shop not long ago, asking for some new armor, might be her redying herself for the frontlines, so she might already be ready to join, no training needed.” Macradon commented and still awaited response.

@Anemone

Hey, Anemone.

Macradon here. I were just curious, it seemed like you wanted to join the frontlines with your newly return to the fields of Aincrad. If that were the case, I'd be glad to introduce you to the masterminds of the frontlines, they might be able to help you and help you get into the frontlines comfortably.
We're located in a small tavern on the 24th floor, shouldn't be hard to find, I'll send you direct coordinates later in this message if you want to meet them.

Best regards,
Macradon.

Edited by Macradon

It has been a long and overdue period of time since Anemone had disappeared for a few weeks. Her mind was off on other things, but mostly trying to help keep those remain sane during difficult times. The female had found herself in the presence of God in his house, a quaint church she had often gone to for worship with others. She had prayed mostly for the safe return of those who fought bravely on to help complete and finish this death game. The healer swung her legs around and noticed the alert in her HUD, a message from the VC Macradon. She read the contents and her eyes settled between a smile and a sadness she could not quite put her finger on. But she gave herself a shallow nod. It was no longer a path she had chosen for herself, but one of God's designs. He put her here now and she would have to walk it with her head held high. The female brushed the hairs off her shoulders and gathered her things. She would visit these players and let them know they could rely on her should they need her help. Although...despite the time away and that God himself was helping her, guiding her, she still felt a little shy and perhaps overwhelmed.  

As the Healer was coming around to meet the coordinates, her own flustered face spread with heat and fire as she seemingly knocked into another player. Pink eyes quickly looked up at the tall gentleman and her mouth dropped as his appearance, "I...ugh...you...Sorry? NO! I am sorry, so, sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going..." She had nearly fallen over only after catching herself and sidestepping the Samurai. The modest, yet busty looking healer, brought her hands up to her chest and smiled clasping her fingers around the Avacyn Wing's necklace before closing her eyes and looking away at the player. "My name is Anemone..."

Hearing the news of a possible new healer immediately caused me to stay from the fact that seeing someone that could possibly fill in the shoes for Kasier would be nice instead of myself having to play healer or be forced to stay out of the fight for "strategic" reasons which i would easily ignore if need be. I found the labyrinth, i fought in the labyrinth, i am not going to skip out on the boss and i can easily get a group to join along with me to help tough through any boss. 'I am a tank and a healer i can easily take care of myself.' i think to myself as i wait patiently until spotting the sight of a player enter into the area and introducing herself by a rather interesting name that seems to try and threaten the slight rings of familiarity that are their besides when Macradon said her name earlier. Anemone..Anemone. Why does that sound familiar. I say softly as i close my eyes and looks towards the skies as i tilt my head towards the side as i hum softly within thoughts. Mmmm...must've just been when Hirru told me about the guilds. No other explanation. I say to myself simply as i focus back upon the supposed healer.

Looking her over i would just nod my head and smile and make my way over towards her wearing just some casual clothes of a black top, and greyish shorts. My familiar right by my side a lion with fur as white as the snow, and wings as black as the night. Evening Anemone the name is Hestia. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm a tank and a healer primarily. I say with a smile towards the new person, or at least new to me as i extend my hand towards her for a handshake.

Baldur blushed when he practically sidestepped into the young woman was he was maneuvering around the tables. Lost in his thoughts as always, he was not making a particularly graceful introduction, though when she introduced herself as the one they had been just talking about, his blush turned in a genuinely warm and excited smile. This was perhaps the healer who could help them with the party balance issue they needed to solve. Turning to face her fully, Baldur bowed slightly in apology. 

"Gomen, I was not watching where I was going either. But I am glad you were nearby and could come to meet us so quickly. As I'm sure Macradon-san has mentioned, we could really use a healer for the upcoming fight. That would let Hestia here" Baldur gestured to include the dark haired young woman who had tanked for him many times, "focus on tanking, and allow us to bring a third party of frontliners along with us. Unfortunately, one of our other main healers has stepped back for some personal time for a while."

Baldur then turned slightly to gesture and introduce more people, "This is Shield-kun, and Calrex-kun, two of the frontline's other thanks."

He smiled warmly, allowing her to get a word of greeting in, before he lead the conversation along further.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to get a feel for partying up with you before we try to move straight into the frontlines. If you wouldn't mind, would you like to do a quest with Shield and I?"

Baldur swiped his hand and pulled up the group interface, and sent her and shield an invite to his party.

((to be continued in Quest thread about to be posted, feel free to complete greetings then I'll close the thread))

Edited by Baldur

Shield nodded to Baldur. "You're welcome. Though Anemone and I already know each other," he added, standing and offering her a hand of greeting. "I figured she had long since retired or I would have brought her up long ago," he said. "It's good to see you again," he said, properly addressing her now. "I have to admit I was worried something more sinister might have befallen you, but I never saw your name on the Monument of Life, which was a relief." Turning his shaggy head, he addressed the others in farewell, nodding to Hestia and Macradon, and thumping Calrex on the shoulder.

The party invitation appeared in front of him, and he clicked the option to accept without a second thought. "I'd be glad to adventure with you again, Anemone, if you're up for it," he added, giving a half smirk. "The fights up here are meaner. You might actually have to start healing me now," he joked, giving her a well meaning thump on the shoulder as well. With that, he turned his attention back to Baldur. His eyes were focused. If this really was about guild business, then it was something that deserved his focus. "You have my full attention, Baldur." He stepped closer to the samurai, inclining his ear.

Thread Rewards

58 Posts - 2 Complete Pages (2 SP, +800 Col)

Shield - 2 SP - 160 Col

Baldur - 2 SP - 160 Col

Hestia - 2 SP - 160 Col

Calrex - 2 SP - 160 Col

Macradon - 2 SP - 160 Col

Anemone - 0 SP (Not enough posts)

Edited by Baldur