[F04 Event] Christmas Extravaganza 2018

Arabelle sold her guildmate out, but she gained a new friend in the process! She laughed as the redhead yelled what could only be insults and threw a snowball back at Dustin. Then she skipped forward and shook Kirbs's hand when it was offered to her. "I'm Arabelle! Nice to meet you, but I gotta run before Dustin decides to throw one at me, too! See ya!" She turned tail and ran. 

...and because of her haste, she completely missed her favorite guild leader and the two people she had been waiting for. What an unlucky person. 

She slowed her pace as she reached the central area of the festival, and walked quietly with her hands tucked behind her back. Arabelle was alone now. She didn't want to be alone for long. It was boring. Really boring. Maybe she should head back. But for a few moments, she kept walking, her eyes peeled for something - anything - that would seem out of place or mildly interesting. There was none. Boooring!

She almost walked past the large event NPC (seriously, what was the game thinking? if they were trying to make an NPC like Santa, this should be the last thing they'd have in their minds), then suddenly backtracked and looked through the limited goods. "The hell are these prices? These things are definitely limited," Arabelle complained to herself quietly. Well, not like she had much Col to spare anyways. Her gaze moved over to the raffle, and only then did she address the NPC. "Hey. Raffle's still open? I'm joining in. Here's to hoping my mediocre luck could win me something nice!"

Spoiler

ID: 110686 | LD: 8

[ooc: tag @Benny @Kirbs]

Edited by Arabelle
  • Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jinx frowned as she watched a young kid climb onto Stryders back, a girl called...Fae? Alisea didn't fully understand why, but there was something that bit within her chest watching that. She frownded. Why did this feel, agitating? She wasn't sure and tried to push past it with a smile on her face, even more as she felt him pat her. She loved playing with her hair, it felt a wave of calmness, and it was...sorta like that? She felt herself disarm a little bit, there was no need to stress, after all, Fae seemed to be a former guild member, nothing she had to stress about.

The next person who caught her attention however, caused a wave of it. Mishiro. The last time she'd seen this girl, player killers, people she knew, had attempted to murder her while she napped. While Mishiro had saved her life, seeing the girl brought up waves of gratitude within her, and yet, lingering regret that the other girl had nearly died because of her. "Mishiro...?" Jinx frowned a little, but there was little doubt it was her "Y-you too. It'm doing well, a lot better than...before" She glanced at Stryder...She did NOT want her Guild-leader knowing she'd been attacked, all hell would break loose if he found that out. "I'm just gunna go with my guild leader for a moment, signing up for the raffle..B-but i'd love to talk to you some more" She said smiling, before fidgetting slightly with her eye-patch and turning back to Stryder "C-come on, i wanna get the raffle~" She said with an excitement in her voice, similar to that of a little kid. 

@Arabelle @Stryder @Fae @Mishiro

For some reason, the eyepatched girl seemed to retreat into herself as Mishiro approached. She could take a guess at the reason why. Perhaps an inclination to act more formal around her? Mishiro always was an overly-formal person, something which she realized had a tendency to unsettle the more casual people around her. As her friend so elegantly put it once: "This is a game, not a damn office!" Being calm and composed always had its benefits, but there was a time for everything. Perhaps now was a good opportunity to learn how to be more friendly and casual around people she just met. She tried her best to loosen her stiff shoulders and seem more sincere as she spoke. "Oh, that's good," she replied. Then the tank spoke of a guild leader, whilst glancing at the boy with the blue hood. Interesting. Very interesting. Could that boy be... A guild leader. That comment about his family. She showed no outward expression of her suspicion. "That's fine. Claude and I'll be here. Or, um... do you know where it is? We went to that stall earlier, so we could show you the way if you want."

Meanwhile, Roman did another scan of his surroundings. Nothing suspicious came up, but he did spot a familiar face. He momentarily let go of Mishiro's hand, leaving her with Jinx and her guild leader, and approached the swordsman dressed in a festive outfit. "Hey. I recognize you from the APD recruitment. Dustin, right? I'm Claude. Not a full-fledged member, but I'm trying to help Miss Hestia track down the Wanted players. It's nice to formally meet you. Let's take this opportunity to unwind, okay?" He extended his hand with a friendly smile. "Also, did you happen to see a girl with purple hair? She's this small--" He held his hand at chest-level, no maybe even a little lower than that. Arabelle was a smol person. "And she's loud and likes messing with people. Pretty hard to miss."

Spoiler

ID: 110687 | LD: 5

[ooc: @Jinx @Dustin]

Edited by Mishiro

Who did he see as the cloaked boy edged closer to the event? Sticking to the rooftop and hesitantly poking his head out, he got a clear view of the event. 
He watched Fae for a while, but hesitated when he saw tears rolling down her cheeks. 
For a brief moment, he considered showing himself to her. But why would he do that? He had said something mean to the kid before they had last parted ways, and Pinball felt bad for that. But he didn't want her crying. She seemed relatively happy now. Still, though...
And that was when Stryder showed up, and the young girl's face lit up. He smiled, and turned his attention to other players. 
He saw Arabelle walking the streets, and Stryder had just showed up. By the looks of it, Dustin was doing the same, sticking close to the others. From his spot on the roof, he saw other people too. He saw Prometheus, for one, flirting with some girl. He would have to pull him aside later. 
Then he saw other people he didn't really talk to, but still recognized. He saw Shield, Calypso, Hestia... and his eyes stopped on Mishiro and Claude. Mishiro was having a conversation with some other players, and that made him happy. The pink-haired scout looked like he was trying to find something. Pinball ducked behind the rooftop, his heart beating hard in his chest. If Claude was searching for him...

Stealth Rating: 18 

Edited by Pinball

I look towards Hydravion and give a friendly smile towards the girl that i met at the wedding and just a wave of my hand really to say hello towards her. Merry christmas to you both Akihito, and you as well Hydra. Also, what do you mean people like me? I'm a person that can enjoy the holiday's just as much as anyone else even if i am a frontliner. I say in a joking and playful tone of voice towards the woman as i smile towards the child once more before just nodding my head. Well i'm sure that you both are busy greeting others, or in your case Hydra spending time making sure the children are staying safe and spending time with a certain someone. I say in a playful tone of voice as i would glance towards Ruby, and if i would get a confirmation of that i would be on my way to just observe for the meantime. If i would get a negative i would continue to talk and hangout with the woman for the meantime.

--next part occurs if Hestia is left to her own devices.--

I look around at the various people that surround this event and see people just doing what they want as i glance towards Spencer who is just wanting to spend time with his boyfriend most likely at the moment as i sigh softly and just nod my head as i turn around and make my way towards a table and just sits down and looks up towards the sky as the snow continues to fall as it ever does. My familiar not by my side as the lion with fur as white as the snow and wings as black as the night is just flying around the venue of the main settlement going from one person to the next whoever would give the lion some attention the familiar actually being social for once in its life rather than the apathetic nature that it usually is. 'I guess even Kuro can get into the holiday spirit around this time of year...i wonder what Kimi is up to.' I think to myself as i open up the message system and tags the girl in question with the small hope that she would come to the event to enjoy christmas together.

Spoiler

Hey @Kimi there is like a very open social event type thing happening on floor four at snowfrost i'm here and even Spencer, Ruby, and a lot of other people are here. Feel like hanging out?

With the message sent i just sit there and just start softly singing as i look up towards the sky. Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bell Rock. I sing softly as i slowly start singing through the lyrics just being off by myself for the moment not exactly knowing what to do for myself in terms of finding some kind of group or who to really even talk to. 'People have others they probably prefer talking to, and i don't exactly know many of these people on a friend level or just in general really i think.' The thought emerges in the back of my mind as i look from one player to the next as i glance back down at myself with a slight frown as i sigh softly and a bit sadly. 'You can have all the levels in the world doesn't mean you'll make any friends because of it, or even have the ability to go up and talk to others.'

Saphira was in her shop, she stood in front of a canvas, paintbrush and a colour palette in her hands, trying to fight bad thoughts down while she did draw something. She did the same as last Christmas, trying to not remember as she heared the bell sound. slowly she put down the things she did hold in her hands before she opened the message. - So there is a Christmas celebration? - she thought and continued painting, wondering, if she was able to go to the celebration - I won't be alone there but still I am unsure...maybe Hei would go with me if I ask him... - she stopped painting again and looked at the canvas - Should I go? - she asked the tiny blue dragon on the canvas, but she got no answer of it. Saphira put away her drawing stuff and cleaned the place, she would continue on another day.
Saphira stood in front of the telepotrtstation, her body was covered with a black, thick cloak as she took a deep breath and entered the teleporter. It was cold as always at the fourth floor but she saw more people than usually and everywhere she saw Christmas decorations and a big Christmas tree in the middle of everything. Saphira felt distanced from everything, but it also was kinda beautiful.
She opened her menu and sent a message to @Hei:

Spoiler

Hey honey,
I wondered if you would like to come to the Christmas celebration on the fourth floor, I am already there.
How ever you may decide, please sent me your answer,

in love Saphira

ID#  110718  LD:  20+5+3+2=30  @Pinball found!

Itzal watched as a player left stealth, emerging among the crowd and speaking with another player.  He focused in on them and found that the player was....  Macradon?  That was interesting.  He wondered why Macradon was hiding..  Then he saw movement again and narrowed his eyes.  He scanned the area, looking for whoever was hiding.  Or rather, who else was hiding.  He spotted Elucia with her orange cursor again, but from her personality he was hoping it was out of self defense than anything else. Then he spotted the player.  Instead of being in the crowd however, the player was resting on the rooftops.  Itzal narrowed his eyes as the player seemed to be wearing a claok and a hood.  He made his way to the alleyway and began to scale the building swiftly yet quietly.  When he reached the top he spotted the player, but hadn't been spotted himself.  He ran across the rooftops stealthed, being as quiet as possible.  He jumped to the roof Pinball was on and reached the player.  He pulled him to his feet and pushed him a little back.  "Mind explaining why an orange cursored player is staring down while steal-"  He stopped when he spotted the clothes under the cloak.  When he had pushed him back the cloak opened up slightly, revealing an outfit he knew well.  His eyes narrowed under the black mist of shadows that blocked his face from others.  Immediately he kneed the player in the stomach to force him to bend over.  He handcuffed him and pushed him with his foot, forcing him to roll off of the roof.

He would receive no fall damage due to this being a safe zone, but it would gain attention from everyone for certain.  He jumped after him, bending his knees and rolling on his landing before grabbing Pinball and lifting him up.  He held the player with an iron grip as the town guards rushed over.  They saw that only one of them had an orange cursor, but weren't sure what to make of the situation just yet.  " @Hestia, Pinball has been apprehended."  he would say loudly enough for everyone to hear.  Velnia would fly over, hovering beside with her scales lifted up in an aggressive manner.  Itzal didn't draw his sword because it was pointless.

Baldur was beaming when @Minako had said it was nice to meet him, though slowly the realization of what he had just done began to creep across the samurai's face. But that was when he heard the more embarrassing phrase of his life.

"Hi."

Baldur's face froze in an instant, a bizarre mix of shock and embarrassment painted plainly on his normally stoic, guarded features. Few people ever really saw the gaijin wanna-be truly expressive and at ease. He was reserved at all times, discipline at all times, and except in rare occasions, serious at all times. However, here and now, caught up in the spirit of the holidays, Baldur had let his guard down. With his guard lowered, he had seen someone he admired from the real world, a completely separate version of himself than the persona of Baldur, the Azure Samurai, Frontline fighter and Mentor of the most powerful players in Aincrad. He had... fangirled all over a woman who was probably half of his age, and probably less than half of his size, he towered over her and his hand literally engulfed hers.

And that was when @Lessa showed up.

Caught. Red Handed. Fangirling.

This was the expression frozen on Baldur's face when Lessa spoke those words.

Like a deer in headlights, Baldur turned his head to face the tall blond woman who had been his friend and companion for the entirety of his journey up the tower. So in shock and embarrassed that he didn't let go of Minako's hand.

"O-oh... H-heyyyy Lessaaaa."

Slowly, Baldur uncurled his spine and stood to his full 6 foot height, towering over two girls, and his face slowly turning back in a mask of pure, confident, collected, control... that happened to be the same shade of red as Minako's dress.

Baldur gave Lessa a sheepish smile, and then turned to Minako and gave her a smile that said he was embarrassed about fangirling over her so much.

"This-uh.. this is.. Minako-sama... she's a super famous ViewTuber in the outside world..." His words were slow and sheepish, in stark contradiction to the confident expression, red face, and panicked eyes.

"Minako-sama, this is my good friend, Lessa-san." The smile he tried to give them two of them was so embarrassed, it bordered on awkward.

As she approached, the first to address her would be the white haired girl. However, she seemed rather skeptical. "Hi there... who... are you?" Smiling, she would introduce herself. "My name is Penelo. Nice to meet you!" The skeptical girl made it rather awkward for her, but she gave no signs of it. A dark haired man would speak next, introducing himself as Stryder. She would offer him a warm smile. The person to introduce himself next was the snowball thrower. He would introduce himself as Dustin. She mentally kept a count of who was who. The skeptical girl than would ask to leave for a moment to do the raffle. A small reindeer girl would come up next, obviously new to the group as well. She mentioned something about a guild and asked if they were a part of it. 'So this group is just one big guild huh?' Her question would be voiced as two other players arrive, adding to the chaotic group. It seemed as if they were a guild, knowing eachother quite well. "Wow, its starting to seem like you guys are pretty popular around here!" 

@Stryder @Jinx @Hydravion @Dustin

But he wanted to see some more before he had to leave. With Claude searching, it was probably time to go. Just one last peek at the life he had left behind. Pinball pushed forward slowly, getting a good view of everyone once again. His eyes came to rest over his old friends in particular: Stryder, Arabelle, Mishiro, Dustin, Fae. Then he glanced to Prometheus and Cosi, to Hestia and Saphira. He smiled, but his heart was heavy. He was glad they were happy. They deserved to be. It was time for him to go. 
Pinball rolled onto his back, and sat up, getting ready to scoot off of the roof. And then he felt the hand on his shoulder. 

"Mind explaining why an orange cursored player is staring down while steal-"

It happened in the blink of an eye. Pinball cursed, grimaced, and threw his cloak back with a wave of his hand, reaching for the sword hidden underneath. He didn't feel the pain, but the sharp impact of taking a knee to the stomach caused him to keel over. He couldn't process what happened next - he had been caught by surprise, and the next thing he knew he was tumbling off the side of the roof. He hit the snow with a thud, landing on his side. Lifted by the shirt, Pinball would have tried to kick the guy if he had any purchase - the manacles binding his wrists together made that impossible. Instead, he grit his teeth under his mask, the cloak's hood having fell back during the fall to reveal the white and red kitsune. 

It all felt so surreal.  

@Hestia

I glance over as i hear first somebody calling out about Pinball but as i would turn to look i would see Baldur and just gain a small grin as i would see the man looking rather embarassed about something that is happening to him. 'Oh you know i am going to ask him about that.' I think to myself with a big grin across my face. I would look towards the source of the voice who mentioned Pinball as my eyes narrow instinctively since it is about the player in question. I get up from my spot and make my way towards where the person and Pinball are until i glance towards Hydravion and the rest of the children who are present as i feel a heavy pang ring out throughout my chest. I slowly lose the tough girl big bad police persona real quick as i just calmly walk over towards the two as i look down towards my platinum key ring set wishing i could've bought a second as a gift. I look down towards Pinball and pick him up onto his feet with some difficulty if Pinball isn't being rather forthcoming with helping out in getting to his feet while he has his hands all cuffed up. Come on Pin we're leaving this area people came here to enjoy christmas they don't need to see me interrogating anyone. Not while their are children here. That is all i am doing this for, for the kids. I say in a gentle tone of voice as i look towards him and in his eyes that have a look of sadness and pity. Come on Pin i have a question to ask, and i can only hope you have a story to tell me. I'm sorry this is happening during a christmas party of all things. I say as a genuine apology towards the man who i only wanted apprehended to answer a question to understand him and that this just had to happen during a christmas party of all things. With a tight grip on cuffs that hold his hands i would attempt to have pinball follow me out of the main settlement towards the direction where my shop is located at since at least than the guards wouldn't chase a player that is out of the settlement.

@Pinball @Itzal

Fae continued bouncing on Stryder's shoulders, laughing a bit more. After he introduced her though, one of the girls that was there left. Fae added that one to her count. But then Emi and Eito showed up and asked her if she wanted to play tag. "Tag? Sure! Fae wants to play!" Fae said, before hopping down from Stryder's shoulders and hugging the two kids. Her excitement now could not be contained. She tugged Stryder's arm again to get his attention. "Fae is gonna go play tag for a bit, don't go leaving this festival without Fae, because Fae will be right back!" Fae said before turning back to Emi and Eito with a smile. "So who's gonna be it first? One of you? Or is Fae gonna be a big scary dragon and chase you both? Rawr!" Fae asked, making her usual dragon roar that was never as menacing as she wanted it to be.

@Hydravion @Stryder

Minako slowly turned as she heard a woman's voice. Fear wracked her mind. Was it his girlfriend? Was it his ex? How would she react to seeing a girl holding hands with him? "Oh god," she thought. "I'm holding hands with a man." She looked back at the clasped hand around her own. Giant and strong. The man began to sputter his words out, akin to what Minako had been doing. "Ohmygod, coming here was a mistake. I'm not ready for this." Minako's eyes desperately looked around for an out, trying to find an out. Was there anyone she knew here at the event? No. Was there a message coming saying anything so she could excuse herself? No. There was no hope for her now, this was her life. A panic filled sweaty mess who was currently still holding hands with a man roughly an entire foot taller than her.

He then introduced the two woman to each other, and as he did Minako tried squeezing her hand out from his. If it were possible her face glew even redder as Baldur introduced her with sama. "Why'd he do that?" Her mind went. There was no reason. She was just another girl stuck in this game. A socially awkward, and now nervously sweaty, girl who made a living by trying on silly outfits and playing games. Minako shook her head and gave the woman a polite bow. "Konichiwa. It's nice to meet you." She said, her voice just above an audible whisper. Minako never returned from her bowing position, instead she insisted that this was her life now. Face down looking at the ground hoping no one would see her.

@Baldur @Lessa

There were two conflicting emotions warring within Lessa. One lurked in the shadier, more self-conscious part of her. It was a small green burst of jealousy and doubt, urging her to find offense in the scene. She and Baldur were far from exclusive. Heck, they were not even an “item” yet, as her middle school students would have called it. There was no reason for her to be upset, and yet, the urge to fall back on anger and hurt still flared.

Fortunately, that flame was squashed by the more secure, more confident Lessa. True, this version of herself had taken a beating over her first couple years in Aincrad, but it was steadily growing stronger. This was the ability to find humor in the situation, which she did. Tremendously.

Her smile unfurled slow and easy, like clouds rolling lazily across a pristine sky. “Minako,” she greeted warmly. She took extra care to appear cool and collected, only emphasizing how poorly Baldur was behaving. And to direct more attention to the hand Baldur still clutched, the blonde offered her own for shaking. “It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

“I was never much of a ViewTube-watcher,” she admitted, loosing a small shrug, “but it’s neat that you were able to make such a name for yourself. I imagine it was a lot of fun.” The girl was smaller than Lessa, and made even smaller when compared to Baldur. Her santa costume, obviously a custom job, fit her body perfectly. Did the flamboyant outfit also fit her personality? She cut Baldur a side-ways glance, humor lighting her blue eyes, before looking back to Minako.

@Baldur @Minako

Chisono was walking around for a bit on floor 4 until getting to the market that was there people seemed to be enjoying themselves -disgusting for now- and seemed to do there own things, It was a wonder nobody around her was know to Chisono until something she spotted was a familiar face well armor more or lest Prometheus was here as well a wonder to be sure but still someone to starts taking down to terror hill. She was about to walk up until something happened someone called someone out and not just someone normal no they called the head of Aincrad Police and someone even more interesting for sure, walking up to the things Chisono smiled at @Pinball From behind of Hestia before disappearing into an ally. "Showtime for me then, to save that kids sorry ass," she said low before opening her inventory and taking out a red cloak and the mask she had. She smiled more going mad like and took up the building before standing above everyone. With two big ass Metal gauntlets and made her Axe onto her shoulder. Then jumping down planting the Axe and herself in front of Pinball and @Hestia

"Sorry for the drop in here," She said as her voice was doing up and down and was just distorted as hell as you could not hear her real voice at all, "I would love to make this guy run off please, It would be a Christmas gift why not?" She said grinning under her mask before turning her head a bit, "So I would say let's us both walk away from here safely, without of a need for a fight, If you don't mind of course I will make sure the Kid behind me gets out of here safely without being killed by the guards ONLY, If you let us walk away now or else something less funny will happen" She said with a smile as you could see the half of her face from under her mask. "I give a hint in what with happen for sure," She said taking off her Right gauntlet and showing a Laughing Coffin Symbol on her hand. "So how about a deal, I WANT to get this guy out of here safely without any scares or anything," She said last.

It was very unclear to see the level of the Chisono for sure but you could see the green cursor above her head as well, meaning either she was a player that just joined the ranks of LC or she was in it for a long time but has been a green player for a long time for sure. But one thing was sure that Axe and her tone were cutting like daggers and those two gauntlets she had did not look like any low gear at all.

Chisono's Look Now

Spoiler

b15cd16de73728f02a6f0714ea64d04cf2bd46b9_hq.thumb.jpg.af00bce04220f793b3111c05c5fa32af.jpg

Edited by Chisono

Itzal watched as @Hestia approached and took Pinball from him.  When he heard her mention questions he would put his hand on her shoulder as she'd try to leave.  "Remember.  Don't let personal feelings dictate.  He's a player killer, and should be treated as such.  Don't give him any chance to escape.  I doubt we'll be so lucky in the future."  He would then let go and watch her carefully, to see what she'd say or do.  After ensuring that there was no risk of him escaping he would turn to @Benny.  Walking over to the NPC he would speak up.  "We apologize for the disturbance.  The player in question is a murderer and needed to be apprehended.  With that out of the way, and with Hestia taking him somewhere else for interrogation, there shouldn't be any more commotion.  I doubt any other killers will do anything or approach...  And I won't arrest anyone else tonight, you have my word."  He did look at Elucia though.  ( @Hidden )  He then wrote a letter and gave it to Velnia.  The silver dragon took it in her claws and flew over to Elucia.  She'd ensure it got into her hands and no one else's.

Spoiler

You and I are going to have a talk about that cursor of yours very soon.

After delivering the message she'd fly back over to Itzal and land on his shoulder.  The player looked at her for a moment before making his way back to the wall he rested against earlier.

I look towards the girl that decides to make her presence as obvious as the star spangled flag with fireworks included as i look towards the red cloaked girl as i just look towards Pinball and gently moves him over towards @Itzal to put him in reliable hands as i look towards him. Get Pinball out of this main settlement i don't want to have to deal with guards or upset any children that could be watching us. I'll deal with the red cloaked person. I say calmly as i look towards the distorted voice person speaking in a gentle and kind tone of voice towards the individual that is helping me out as i than turn my head towards the girl with a unimpressed look. Listen i don't know what you are thinking, but i am not afraid of fighting you kid Laughing Coffin or not this is a safe zone. I say rather simply as i equip my battle gear sword, shield, and heavy armor included as i look towards the woman and raises my sword towards her head and raises my shield up to defend myself. And guess what. I have more friends than some random stranger like you. I would recommend just getting ready to be arrested without a fight since you have no hope of getting out of here since be you a actual Laughing Coffin member you are worth throwing in jail to learn there plans. If you are just flashing their symbol you could be using that on lower members to scare them as well into compliance which i won't appreciate some nameless shade getting away with any dangerous acts. I say in a rather cold tone of voice as i than start to make my way towards the red cloaked individual ready to strike at them with sword or quite literally slam them into the ground with my shield as a weight since it wouldn't do any harm from this being a safe zone and myself not having shield bash to make that a literally damaging attack thus the shield not registering as a attack option to do damage with thus avoiding a orange crystal.

@Chisono

Baldur watched with a breath of relief and a smile as Lessa seemed to be able to read the situation and react calmly, instead of making the situation worse at Baldur's expense, or being hurt by a misunderstanding. Thankfully, life was not like some anime or manga. With unknowing bliss, and red color finally draining from his face, Baldur watched pleasantly as Lessa extended her hand for Minako to shake.

This is all going well. This is helping to cover up for my lack of demeanor. Just act cool, Baldur, and everything will be find, we'll all laugh about it, and it'll be a pleasant experience.

Minko showed remarkable humility bowing so deeply to Lessa. It really impressed Baldur that someone so famous, with such a devoted fanbase, could still show that kind of respect for someone whom she had just met. Lessa took it in stride, and though his face turned a little red when she glanced at him with mirth in her eyes, it all seemed good natured. He would probably get teased about this later when they were alone. Perhaps his reputation would never be the same again. At least, perhaps, people would see him as a more three dimensional character. Someone who could be business when it was required, but at the same time could be fun to hang out with, and was no different than them in social gatherings.

Baldur did always want to be a mentor of people, helping them through their challenges and creating bonds between players. They were important in this game of life and death.

That was when Baldur caught the attention of Pinball falling from the roof with a crash of snow, and another player, some kind of edgy PK hunter, seemed to arrest him and take him over to Hestia so that she could take him to her jail. Where are the NPC guards that are supposed to keep player killers out of the town."

Though Pinball had fallen not far from them, the sight of an orange crystal and masked, imposing looking players was something Baldur dealt with every day. To him, it was just a matter of life in Aincrad, unlike people who weren't actively on the front line fighting life and death every day, to which it might have been a more significant event.

@Lessa @Minako

Edited by Baldur

Fae was already excited to play with the kids and play tag, and just do all sorts of fun things, but something more serious rose up when she saw Hestia walking away from the festival with someone handcuffed. Combined what she heard earlier about Pin being apprehended, Fae had to make sure nothing happened to him. Turning to Emi and Eito, Fae sighed. "Sorry to go so soon, but Fae has to look after a friend real quick!" Fae said, before darting off after Hestia and who she assumed was Pin, it was a little hard to tell because of the outfit. Fae hadn't seen him for a while, and him having an orange cursor didn't make any sense. Wasn't he the one that told her to stay away from the murder guild? Regardless, Fae knew the old Pin was in there somewhere, so she ran up behind Hestia and walked behind her, tugging at her arm. "Miss Hestia? What are you guys doing with Pin? You better not hurt him!" Fae asked, looking up at Hestia with a bit of a worried look. The other player she had hugged earlier was involved with this too, it all just seemed terrible. She wanted to try and help Pin, but both Hestia and this other player seemed to strong to even try that.

@Hestia @Pinball @Itzal

Wow, this was embarrassing. This masked dude who kicked him off the roof a few moments ago had announced his arrest. Hestia was quick to follow up, and his face was bright red - even though his mask concealed it. The whole event seemed to blow up in his face then. Hestia stared her attentions, and he was painfully aware of the stares he was getting from some of the bystanders. They were arresting him. The handcuffs on his arms prevented any form of retaliation. 

A part of him accepted it. Another part, silenced though as it was, was itching to move. Waiting patiently for something - any shift in his aggressor's weight or demeanor - anything he can exploit and use to get away. He didn't like those thoughts so much. 

Everything went to hell just as quickly as he had been caught. The man who had caught him explained the situation to a few people, while Hestia did much the same. It was then that Pinball had taken notice of this giant, shirtless NPC. His gaze lingered for a moment on the mustachioed man's thick, rippling muscles before turning back to the party. He flinched as a masked player charged in front of them, demanding his release? Who the hell is this guy? Pinball looked first to Hestia, and then to the guy who had caught him, but made no attempt to move just yet. And then Fae! Where the hell did she come from? Pinball watched in disbelief as all of these different things happened at once. 
Despite the amusing display erupting around him, he couldn't help but feel horribly dejected. He hung his head, trying to ignore whatever the hell was going on around him.