[F04 Event] Christmas Extravaganza 2018

Prometheus was trying to Close the deal When he heard it. He heard that someone had been apprehended and he just had to know. "I'm sorry miss, I have to see what I can do about that mess over there." He smiles, taking his leave and leaving the event only for a few moments, putting on his helmet and armor then moving away. Actually, I have an idea. He decides to not put on his heavy armor, completely looking and acting like a completely different person he makes his way over to the huge mess of a scene unfolding around his friend. "Oh that's not good." He runs in and stops just short of the party they had started.

"My name is Katsuki, I'm here to help." He looks down at Fae and winks. "Now I'm all for justice and consequences for actions." He looks around at the party around him and looks like he's counting for a few seconds. "Look, he's here, no one knows how long he's been here, and no one has died. Maybe he had a good reason to get that orange cursor. Maybe not." He spins and looks at the crowd that had broken up into smaller groups. "It's Christmas. He's not causing any problems, no one is getting hurt, hell, he never crossed into the crowd. The way I see it is he was seeing what was going on." He rotates his upper body to look at Chisono. "I say we give him a chance. He can stay and enjoy the festivities so long as someone makes sure he doesn't hurt anyone. Think of it as a last supper, but a little more significant." He smiles. "After this party we take him and do what needs to be done." He pulls out a cigar and starts to puff on it a little.

@Hestia @Itzal @Fae @Chisono @Pinball

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chisono smiles to the lady in front of her before that smile turned into a disappointed look. As the woman walked up to Chisono slowly took steps back, "I see... So information is it about right, Mmhp I can give you something... Let's see," Chisono said still making sure the distance was kept between Her and the woman, If they tried anything funny Chisono took a Teleport Crystal out into their hand in case, and if they tried something funny Chisono would either jump away and sprint off or use the teleport crystal. "Jails don't fit me well, But I see we both don't want to fight and we both want the same thing, Get the Kid in safety." She said waiting to see for any movement. THen her face just turned to a shocked one and she took a stronger grip around her Battle Axe, "Darn it, why does a murderer like him have a child as a friend, This makes things hard for sure. But now I do know your name Hestia dear... If you want to call me Metal Hand, Kind of like that name given by some players," Chisono said clearly not wanting to deal with the child that was dear now making things 100 times harder for Chisono to attack for sure.

"I can make a deal with you if you like, I don't care for the kid as much as you think, I just get ordered around to find good people who are willing to murder, Question to you Hestia Dear, Why do you think my Cursor is green?" She said getting a smile back to her face trying to get away from the child that showed up just now wanting to get out of here for sure, If he dared to come up as well Chisono would bail first change she would get. But then she just stood and stares as her eye that was still visible started to RAGE, "Bloody Hell, why do people... A bother, really," As the armor guy stops talking and pulls out a cigar Chisono smiles, Prometheus you are truly a weird person, She thought before lowering her Axe as it disappears into her inventory, "I say that sounds Lovely, I see no harm why people like us can't enjoy Christmas, I say a deal, You don't want him to be harmed, well there is a trick to that, send the guard away as green player, then he can be at the party free from guard... Say For this to work though I would love to stay out of it, either if I'm at the party let Armor guy watch me, or I get a free pass out of here, One of the options can give information, Up to you witch one?" Chisono said waiting for Hestia's responds.

@Hestia @Prometheus @Fae @Pinball

Minako gathered the small amount of courage she needed to return from her bow. How long was she bent in half? Longer than she needed to be. She straightened her spine, only to catch a glimpse of Lessa's gaze to Baldur. Her worst thoughts were confirmed. They were a couple, or an ex-couple. Minako's cheeks flushed red as she took a step back. "Well, I'll just let you two catch up. Wonderful meeting you Baldur-san, and you as well Lessa-san." She said, trying to eject herself from the increasingly uncomfortable conversation. As she took a few steps back a large object landed beside her, narrowly missing her.

Snow lifted into the air, and with an ear piercing shriek, Minako leapt into the air backwards her eyes closed. She opened her eyes, finding that it was a orange cursored player who had infiltrated the event and was apprehended by other good samaritan players. As the orange player was ushered off, Minako was able to get what looked like a birds eye view of it all. She was wondering why she was feeling warmer, and why she was higher up than her normal height. Looking around she could see that she was now being bridal carried by Baldur. She must of leapt in fear and Bladur caught her as she flew into him.

Her face turned a red that began to match her outfit. A whimpering voice came out of her lips. "B-Baldur. C-Could you p-please p-put me down?" She asked, sheepishly barely under an audible whisper. She was too embarrassed to move, and unable to move on her own for fear of making things worse.

@Baldur @Lessa

Fae i can promise that Pin won't be hurt while he is within our hands..at he very least Pinball won't be hurt by anybody who is part of the APD. What is happening is that Pinball killed someone and made the first attack while doing so. I just wish to ask Pin a few questions because of that. I say in a gentle tone of voice as i look towards Fae with a gentle and kind smile not wanting to seem like the bad guy in this scenario since i am literally just wanting to ask a singular or a few questions depending how pinball would answer or just not answer the questions. I look towards the next person who comes up as i look towards him and can't help my right hand tightening around my shield as i look at the man that was against my Police formation to begin with when i started putting up fliers in the town of beginnings. You again? Listen it may be Christmas but he is not being let go because of that. He killed someone, stole their weapon, and attacked with the intent to at least deal significant damage to that individual which could've killed them which was the same individual he stole the sword from. Speaking of that also. I say as i look towards Pinball and makes my way over towards him and stands right next to him. You owe Dustin a sword or at least need to give him his sword back Pin. I say before i turn back towards distorted hood and armor guy. Also distorted hood Pinball is staying with me and that is final. That applies to you also Katsuki. Pinball is staying with me whether you want him to or not. He is a criminal of murder, theft, and evading the police, and if this wasn't a world where we can recover from injuries like nothing severe injuries to a person. At the very least he needs to serve some jail time for those acts, for the murder though i want to question him for his reason. Also distorted hood you must think yourself highly honestly if you think i care enough to capture you over Pinball. the answer is obvious you're green because you're not part of Laughing Coffin or you're a member who they hired as you said to find potential people to cause them to snap and become deranged psychopaths like you. Now get out of here Distorted hood before i force you away or arrest you for having affiliations with Laughing Coffin. 1...2... I slowly count while staring at her giving her to the count of three while not telling her what the count is towards. As i do so my fingers dance through the menu screens till they stop over a dueling option as i hover open an option. Full-Loss. I just look towards the distorted weapon with a dead serious look within cold blue colored eyes as i wait for her to run. 'Time to see if she calls my bluff.'

Kirbs raised an eyebrow as a small crowd of people started to form around a particular group. Oh, bloody hell. This is going to be the death of me. She pushed through some people and sighed. Oh, no ones dead. It’s only Pinball... wait what. She blinked, and then blinked again. “What’s Richard- I mean Pinball doing here?” She looked around and saw a familiar frontliner. She gave Hestia a certain look. And that certain look clearly asked ‘what the hell is going on?’ She frowned as she looked up at the taller player. “Do I know you from somewhere?” She narrowed her eyes at him with a hint of suspicion in her voice. 

Looking over to Pinball, she huffed in annoyance. “Now someone tell me why he’s here.” She asked out loud bitterly. “I’m not going to lie. I’m going to side with Hestia over here. I literally saw his guy chop my friends off. And he paralyzed me of all things too!” She exclaimed, shooting Pinball a dirty look.

@Prometheus @Pinball @Hestia

Well, it seemed like both parties were not going to give up and Chisono let out a disappointed sigh before staring at the Crystal in their hand, "Well I would love to fight with you to the end of our HP bars, I surely will accept it, but sadly I'm not allowed, but I don't see the reason to not fight to the end, I will just respawn," She said smiling then thinking about what the watcher of LC was saying to her a while back, "Just thinking about something, the Watcher gave me this order to hunt down Pinball, But he said also If I did fail to bring him I would be at the end of his blade, but really I still don't get what he means why that, I will just Respawn," she said. but for the clear-minded and it was really clear that Chisono did not believe in the No Respawn thing and she was kind of crazy in her head but reasonable better than most members of LC. "I would have loved to take a drink with the chief of APD, maybe another time then, Hestia... Merry Christmas Chief!" Chisono said before taking a few steps away from everything and her eye was clear to see that she was not taking a thing Hestia was saying, It was just a game and murder was not real. Chisono then took off with a sprint running out into the wild before turning at the gate and waving, "Bye Bye Chief!" She yelled before smiling and saying low to herself "Teleport Snowfrost," Sure it was a waste of a Crystal but sure it would get Hestia of her trail.

Once teleporting back to the teleporter of Snowfrost she turned into an Ally and took off her cloak and mask before leaving again in the ally again in her normal clothing. She smiled a bit before walking to some of the things watching the event from a second ago from afar just close enough for her to hear it. "I do want to see the end of it," Chisono said low taking a glass of gluhwein.

@Hestia

It hadn't been too long hanging around the town before Hokori spotted @Cosi. He seemed to be waving at someone, but she dismissed it. Instead she just came over and sat next to Cosi. "How are you doing? It's been a little bit again hasn't it?" Her tone was quite casual, and very tomboyish. Though she had never been very feminine to begin with, living at a college with mostly guys made her be all the more butch. It helped her stay casual with guys, but it wasn't always the best thing. It meant that guys got into the weird area of both wanting her to be their date while still staying in a platonic relationship. It was difficult to draw boundaries, but at least here in this game it seemed easier. They all had the common thread of being stuck here, not that that was a good conversation topic.

Why is my mind racing so much? I don't normally think this much about anything, even the few times I've gotten drunk.

As @Hazado asked about them doing their little displays of affection so much, Neo just shrugged. She felt no reason to really hold back. This was still a game, couldn't they have some fun.  The two were able to go shopping for a little bit, and Neo stopped by @Benny to grab herself one of the Hammer-space Backpacks. She didn't know how useful it may be down the road, but it was certainly a nice little thing to have. As it went into her inventory for later use, Neo began to eat into the caramel apple Hazado had gotten for her. She had never been the best at eating them, but it was still a nice treat.

While eating her sweet treat and holding hands with Ruben, Neo noticed several kids running around the place. Though she didn't know for certain, that probably meant that Hydravion had brought a few kids here. It would be nice to say hi to her as well, but they got to talk to a couple of the kids instead. Neo mostly let Haz do the talking, and blushed as he complimented her. And even though the kids may have forgotten she was mute, Neo still found it nice that they were so considerate. Pulling another couple of cookies from her inventory, she handed them to the two kids. She was glad she had started to keep a small handful on hand.

Once the kids had wandered off, Neo noticed quite the commotion going on. It seemed as though an orange player had gotten themselves captured. She hoped it wasn't Pin, as she had invited him, but it was quite likely he had gotten himself caught. She pointed it out to Haz, though made no move to go towards it. That was a problem for the front liners to deal with if they so chose.

Purchasing Hammersapce backpack: -45,000 Col

Cosi watched as a second dark cloaked person joined the first- who was in fact Pinball- and a scuffle broke out as the second kneed Pin and threw him off the roof. Cosi jumped up but before he could do anything Pin was being hauled off by the hooded player after they had called for Hestia. Why Hestia? and goodness what just happened? Cosi was left standing and awkwardly staring so he quickly sat back down. Then someone came an sat down next to him which made him nearly jump out of his skin. Then he saw it was @Katagawa"Oh hi Kat. and yeah it has been a good while. Anyways have you been enjoying the Christmas celebration? There's a lot of rare stuff. Also Merry Christmas." As he waited for Kat's response Cosi's mind wandered back to what had just happened: So Pin's be arrested. I still don't know the full story of how he's an orange player. He's being taken to Hestia. Is she Aincrad's police force or something? Then Cosi came to a conclusion: F*ck. I bet that second player ( @Itzal)saw me or overheard me talking to @Pinball and then he went to go catch him. I just got pin caught. So much for being his friend...

Prometheus was out of plans. No way in hell could he take on the mighty Hestia and the other man. Maybe he could take the other guy, but even if he was lucky and he was a low level player, Hestia would help him. Son of a b*tch. He looks back to the girls and frowns down to Pinball. "I tried to help you see. But Miss stick in the mud has different plans." He stands up and begins to walk away, looking back with his eyes revealing how sorry he was to Pin. This isn't how it ends Pin, I'll be back soon. "Well, now that I failed to save my buddy and I definitely don't want to fight the chief of police yet. I may not be the smartest, but I'm not stupid." He walks away. "Remember ma'am, we may not be friends, but I wouldn't consider us enemies." He finishes his string of statements with a smile and he flicks the Cigar butt up into the air, as it disappears into a cloud of blue and white pixels.

He makes his way back to the women he had separated himself from with a sad look on his face. "I'm sorry about that, my friend was causing a ruckus. I tried to help, but alas, I couldn't do anything about it." He leans against the wall and stares down at the ground. I can't believe I just left him like that. He's never betrayed me and I wouldn't be surprised if he hates me. He shakes his head and gathers himself. "So as I was saying. The fire behind my eyes could never match what they're looking at." He smirks, mad at himself about how cheesy that line was. "I'm sorry, you're really pretty." He apologizes for a move he knew could've easily been a fumble.

@Ulaan ((OOC tag: @Kian))

Osgii watched as her sister found a guy to flirt with. She didn't see much of a reason to stop her. Though there was some business that she wanted to conduct, that didn't mean she would stop her sister from having the first fun she had in a couple years. Walking away form the two, she shared a knowing glance with her sister. She would finish with him hen she wanted to, and would hopefully let the poor guy down easy. It had happened all too many times. Beelii would tease a guy, than drop them like a sack of potatoes. Who knows, maybe she would go a little bit further this time. She certainly been able to make a guy chase after her while in this game so far.

Making her way over to @Dagger, she noticed he was already talking with the artisan that they had both purchased from earlier this year. "It seems we have made a new friend?" She kept a smile on her face. Though it had genuine qualities to it, it was wider than she would've normally had. It was time for some possible negotiations, and she didn't want to end up on the short stick draw.

@Ennakai

Just as Beelii was about to keep going with the man calling himself Katsuki, he seemed to leave for the commotion happening in the square. She was a bit disappointed, as she had never really liked the heroic type. They were a little too easy to get onto the hook. It was more fun when she actually had to try to start the game of cat and mouse. Seeing him return, she perked up a little bit. Not visibly, but her energy did return.

She gave a similar smirk back as he re-delivered his cheesy line followed by his recovery. Not acknowledging his recovery that much, "Well, perhaps you'd like to help ignite this fire, or would you rather not become an arsonist." It wasn't her best line, but it had been two years since she had been able to have this much fun. Maybe she could actually lead them along a little bit further than she typically did.

@Prometheus

And just like that, they were gone? Pinball could barely put together what happened. He caused a fuss, that was for sure. And Kirbs, the guy who - the bastard - threw him off the roof, and then Hestia were visibly upset about the whole thing. But people had come to his aid. Why? 
Fae and Prometheus, namely. He had been really mean to the kid, and the sight of her tugging on Hestia's arm had nearly broken his heart. 
He had only just met Prometheus. All they'd done together was kill a bee and start a bar fight. But again, Pinball couldn't help but feel attached to the guy. The sight of his disappointed face when he realized there was nothing he could do hurt him almost as much as the sight of his back when he walked away.
He wanted to tell them it was alright. There was no reason to help him. 

He was beyond redemption. 

The most curious thing that happened, though, was the brief exchange between this weird, masked player, and Hestia. He watched silently, and though his mind kept drifting off to other places, he tried his best to pay attention to what was going on. It might be useful later. 
All he really picked up during the tense conversation were a few words and phrases. Laughing Coffin? The murder guild? Pinball hadn't heard about them in a long time. Yet here somebody was, masked and disguised, apparently under orders to bring him in. He had no clue what the hell that was about. What could that kind of organization want with him? 
Just like that, though, that player was gone too, leaving Pinball alone once again with Hestia and Itzal. 

Had he hoped for rescue? Why did he feel disappointed? Pinball stared at the snow, his mask hiding his expression. It was the loneliness, wasn't it? 
Nobody really cared, and he couldn't complain. He deserved it. 
Well, that's alright. 

Enna look a bit around taking a few sips from the hot chocolate and looked a bit to the ground before someone walked up "GAH! Person!" Enna said looking up at the person walking up and got a weak smile out from them, "Ooh It's the Mad Hatter, sorry Dagger right, yes I do know your name," Enna said taking another sip from their chocolate, "One day you wake up just calm, and the other you wake up at this, not like I don't like it or anything It is just Ug like everything is just ug," Enna said a bit sad sounding looking around until another girl walked up "Gah! Another person... very familiar ... look on their face, a very, very familiar face... but white... WHite and a rose... wait Not Ulaan so you are Twin 2 then," Enna said with a smile before turning to them shack a hand, "Ennakai, I made that lovely Rose for you so yeah," Enna said with a smile totally ignoring what was going on in the background not wanting to get involved. 

@Ulaan @Dagger

The saddened girl seemed to perk up at the sign of someone actually beginning to speak with them. Her face was sad, and her eyes looked like they had witnessed several horrors. Her mind casted off to the thoughts of everything she had encountered. Been caught and tortured by Laughing Coffin, killed someone in the real world after being pressured up to the point. She knew pain all to well. Now, she couldn't walk in broad daylight without a potion to conceal who she really was. Several players in Aincrad wanted her dead, several others wanted her captured. Instead of hunting the 'psychopath' she had let loose, they hunted her instead. Adrian had done nothing wrong since she had freed him. The difference between her and the 'good guys' was that if she wanted something, she was going to take it.

The girl would introduce herself as Mina, a name that was fresh in her mind. She thought of the Miraak boss fight, she was the player that fought until the bitter end. Whether fighting with only a few points of health left was brave or stupid, she could not be the judge. "In this world, I go by Elucia. Pleasure to meet you!" She opened her mouth to say something to the girl, but commotion would start up. She would turn as the cloaked player held a handcuffed Pinball, giving him to Hestia. Pinball had been captured. That caused some commotion, and a fight seemed about to break loose. As Pinball was given a successful exchange a dragon would fly over to her. The dragon would drop a note in her hand which she would calmly read. After reading, she would glance over towards the cloaked figure. 

She would put on a saddened expression, flip over to the back of the card and write something on the back in a return note. As she would finish, she would crumple the paper into a small ball and turn towards Itzal. Using game mechanics, she would chuck it, throwing it directly towards Itzal where he would catch it, or let it hit him. Turning back to Mina she would smile. "Well, I haven't seen my friends yet. Well, one of them looks busy. Hestia is busy with some handcuffed boy. Haven't seen Neo around either..." 

It's not a story I like to speak of, but I will if you want. 
I'll meet you at the North gate of town after the raffle is over. I see you are working with Hestia on this Pker thing, she's an acquaintance of mine so you can bring her if you would like.

@Itzal @Mina

He glances back towards the commotion and just keeps the general faces and people who are siding with one another planning to keep everything as some stored information to make sure he knows whose side he needs to be on when the cards are layed out across the table. Gazing towards Ennakai he would nod his head when they would call his name correctly for what he had introduced himself as, and rather nicely it seems that one of the twins could make it and get involved with some nice bit o business that could occur. 'Step one figure out what i can offer.' He thinks to himself. Evening Purity, and good evening to you as well Ennakai. I figured there would be no time like the present to just sit down and talk really...especially away from whatever is happening over there. He says gesturing towards the little scuffle of words and most likely threats happening between players with one being cuffed for some reason. How is business going for you? He asks curiously in a kind tone of voice.

The sudden crash gave Lessa a start, and she instinctively reached for a blade that wasn't there. Her heart galloped in her chest, and she drew in a deep breath to calm herself.

And then, she looked back to Baldur and Minako.

Well, at least Lessa considered herself a confident, no-nonsense kind of woman. But there was always a line in the sand, and even the confident, no-nonsense sort could go tumbling over it. As Lessa watched the little santa-clad ViewTube celebrity leap into Baldur's arms, she felt herself stumbling closer to that point of no return. But she managed to draw herself back, draw herself up, and even attempted to hide the grimace as it flashed across her face.

"Scooby and Shaggy," she observed, forcing the snark from her tone with a tight-lipped smile. "I honestly thought that move was reserved for the cartoons."

You're being silly, a voice patiently reminded her, and she knew that it was true. Years ago, she had allowed herself to fall victim to petty drama and foolish mind games. Now, she liked to believe she was older and wiser. Surely she was more experienced, and well-versed in what was really important. Should she really harbor ill-will toward anyone in Aincrad, especially when their existence there was so fragile? Cliched as it might be, they were all in this together. She had better things to worry about than who Baldur was toting around.

So Lessa pumped a bit more spirit into her expression, though the smile never reached her eyes.

@Baldur @Minako

Edited by Lessa

Chisono looked as everything went down and then she turned to the one person she was waiting for until she saw someone walk up to him and she could hear what was being said and Chisono could not stand this. She walked up just smiling to @Prometheus and waving at him and she stared at Ulaan, "Hello dear," Chisono said leaning onto Prometheus before coming closer to both of them and her face turned from a happy emotion to a mad one, "Who here needs to be hit in the face," she said low so nobody could hear her than other the two. As the held up her big metal gauntlet ready to punch someone, "I will punch you both," she said before leaning back and smiling to them again, "So Dears, Like the nice act you pulled off there, sadly I did not get what I wanted, But when will we get that drink with APD?" She said with a smile to teach Prometheus. She then looked at the girl, "Name is Chisono Nice to meet you, Dear, Prometheus here has been claimed," She said with a smile leaning on Prometheus.

@Ulaan

People were still gathering around him, and before he could do anything really, he saw two little kids jump onto him, tugging at his arms and pointing to people talking to others. They were saying something about there caretaker being in a levelling guild. He couldn't help but smile at them, putting a hand on both of there heads and rubbing them a little.

"I'm also in a leveling guild! We aim to keep others safe! Sounds like Miss Aris-san is a smart one to be doing so" He said to them with a warm smile. They also seemed to want to take Fae to play tag, so he was a little confused about anything else. He couldn't really pick out of the crowd the one who was talking to Ruby however. He looked over at Jinx, who was right next to him, and she seemed calm. He hadn't noticed her frown, as the little kids had taken her attention away. He kept a hand on her head after patting both the kids, and watched as she turned and talked to someone. His heart sank a little bit... She was at Hestia's recruitment site,and he was pretty sure he had scared her. As much as he wanted to make an apology.... He knew that he wasn't ready to do that. He hadn't changed yet. He didn't evesdrop on the convo, just continued bouncing Fae around on his shoulders, until she Tugged on his arm, saying she was gunna join the kids for a bit.

"I won't Fae! I'm just going to be taking our little cat here towards Benny, meet me over there?" He said to her with a smile. @Fae (Sorry, consider this having been said before hand if you want)

Jinx then turned towardsh im, and he noticed her fidgetting with her eyepatch, and with some excitement that was similar to those two little kids, she was anxious. She wanted to get the the raffle. He simply smiled, poked her cheek and went "Sure thing ya cat" He said, doing a little paw action to her as a joke. He was trying to be lighthearted today... But deep down he was still sad. But around her, he felt like what he was doing was genuine.

He looked over at Penelo, who basically mentioned that they were popular. They were seemign to get a lot of attention so far. "Guess so! Though i'm gunna need to take this anxious kitty cat towards Benny so she can sign up for the raffle" 

He then grabbed Alisea's hand, softly and kindly, and started to lead her towards Benny. They got about half way before something big happened. He saw it, someone just fell right off the roof. Then someone else followed him, and it seemed like one of them was... AN ORANGE CURSOR? AND HANDCUFFED? Sky couldn't help but just... feel angry. This wasn't the time to be doing this. He then heard what he said, Pinball.... He watched as Hestia hauled him off. He quickly made a note, watching the direction she was dragging him.He clenched his fists... Tightly. His hand slipped of Alisea's, obviously mad. If they hadn't dragged him off.... He oculd have gotten some answers. 

"Dammit... Dammit.... Why..... Why again, why did he have to show.... He must have known they would be here, so why! Why would you come to this event..." 

@Hydravion @Jinx

Itzal heard from Hestia that she wanted him to take Pinball somewhere else.  He hesitated and looked at the npc.  Great, he was going to have to choose now.  He couldn't let Pinball loose and risk another death.  He grabbed Pinball, none the lightly either.  "Very well @Hestia.  However if it's possible, do me a favor and cover for me if I won the raffle.  I'll be needing better gear, and soon, thus I'd rather not miss the chance.  I won't leave the settlement, but I'll bring him somewhere out of the way.  No worries."  He turned to @Fae when she spoke up and would answer.  "This player murdered someone in cold blood.  We'll be bringing him in for questioning, but he is already known to be guilty."  He pulled Pinball with him, his iron grip never loosening.  " @Benny, I'll be in a building a little ways away.  If she's willing, Hestia will come watch this player for me so that I can come pick up anything I may have won.  If you aren't willing to hold onto anything I may have won then just send me a message."  Velnia flew back to him with the letter and he saw what Elucia ( @Hidden) had written down.  He narrowed his eyes under the shadow of his armor.  She was in league with Hestia?..  No, better safe than sorry he decided.  He began to bring Pinball out from the event.  He pulled out a blindfold before tying it around Pinball's head.  Once he couldn't see where they would be going, Itzal picked the player up and carried him over his shoulder, not making the ride gentle so as to better disorientate him.  He made many turns and twists to confuse him before picking one of the buildings to enter.  It looked like an old building, but it was strong.  He entered the structure and brought them to an area Pinball couldn't break.  There were no windows.  Only one door.  He brought Pinball to the floor and pulled out a chain, tying the player up.  He then drew his sword and thrust it into the opening of one of the chain links.  Keeping him immobilized.  After that he pulled the blindfold off the player, and pulled his second sword which looked identical out of his inventory, letting it rest on his hip.  "I will not be letting you escape PinballHe took out a piece of paper and gave it to Velnia.  The silver dragon took it and flew over to Hestia.  The paper would have the address of where to go on it.

Itzal has left the thread with Pinball.  (OOC permission given.)