[F04 Event] Christmas Extravaganza 2018

Fae listened to Benny announced the results of the raffle, and much to her surprise, she won the Adventurer's Pack. It wasn't a major win, but it was still cool to win something. Fae hopped off of Stryder's shoulder's once she was called, running over to Benny to get her prize. Once she took the backpack from him, she slung it behind her, it being very heavy for her. "Thanks mister! Fae says Merry Christmas!" Fae thanked, lugging the backpack as she walked slowly, nearly losing balance a few times. It was sturdy and heavy, considering all it contained, especially the tent. Being as small as she was, Fae was barely strong enough for it. After walking back to Stryder after a minute, Fae took off her pack and held it up to him. "Hey mister Stryder! Fae won a prize! Here you go! Fae wants you to have it!" Fae said, smiling up at him. The cat lady from earlier had won a prize too, so Fae gave her a brief thumbs up before going back to holding up the pack for Stryd to take.

(OOC:@Benny claimed the Adventurer's pack)

@Stryder @Jinx

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Frank gathered with the crowd awaiting the results. He had picked up a cup of hot chocolate, and slowly sipped on it, standing with his back to the nearest wall. Being around this many people made Frank a little on edge, simply because he hadn't been around this many people at once in what seemed like a long time. Still the hot chocolate was delicious and took his mind off of things. With a bit of anticipation built upon by the showmanship of Benny and his assistants putting on a drum-filled musical display, Frank could feel a bit of excitement begin to take the air. Through the vapors of his hot chocolate he observed the people around him; first the sword was given out, to a small young woman with pink hair, who accepted the prize silently, simply with a smile. Next, the shield was given out, though it went to someone sporting a two-handed battle-axe. Perhaps the unique shield would appear as a hot item for sale soon. Next, the cloak went to a woman whose name was "Jinx", Frank realized she was someone who he didn't know anything about. He made a mental note to look into her later.  The next item, a trinket, went to a finely-dressed young man. Frank watched as the man deposited the item directly into his inventory and made his way back to a young woman, clearly his companion. The cookies went next, and then Benny did something Frank wasn't expecting, he called Frank's name. Stepping up through the crowd, Frank accepted his Teleportation Crystals and then returned to his spot. It wasn't what he had been wanting the most, but the TP Crystals were very valuable items which allowed an escape in a desperate situation so they would no doubt end up being useful later down the road.

Watching the rest of the picks Frank watched a younger player receive the WIll-O-Wisp, that had been the one he wanted the most personally, but he was glad it went to someone who looked like they would get good use out of it. Finally Frank watched an even younger, and even more pink hair-colored girl win the Adventurers Pack. She carried the heavy pack to someone and handed it to them. With the main event now over, Frank decided to spend more time moving through the market stalls, looking at the art display, and sipping his cup of hot chocolate.

@Benny

Edited by Frank

Cosi heard his name called, quickly got up from his seat next to the fire, and made his way over to the crowd of people. Apparently the NPC merchant had started the raffle and was handing out the prizes. And it looks like I got one. But which one? That prize turned out to be the shield, Frostbite or something. Too bad I got rid of my one handed skill and stuff. I probably won't use this shield. Cosi took the shield out of his inventory to admire it. I guess it will look nice in the shop or once I get a house, above the fireplace. Cosi returned the shield to his inventory and then moved to head home. I've bought my item and I won a raffle item. That's about as much as I can do. Though I guess I could wait to see if something else happens.

Claimed Frostbite from @Benny

The night sky was full of what seemed to be a thousand stars and even here, in the midst of the city, it was still a sight to behold. Frank had a special warmth in his heart for a clear-enough night sky that you could see the stars. It wasn't the stars that he loved, but it was his daughter, eight or nine years old, standing outside with her telescope looking at the constellations. Frank looked up at that sky and he would flash back to some of those nights, nights where the two of them would be sprawled out with a blanket and a telescope, just staring through its lenses and finding the constellations together.

Moving in and out of the crowded vendors, Frank was in no particular hurry. This laissez-faire approach was in stark contrast to his usual demeanor, but with the nights festivities going on, it would be best to enjoy the brief respite that was given. Besides, he had no intentions of moving towns until morning and he hadn't spent much time in Snowfrost, he might as well take it in. Just a bit ahead of him, in a similar direction, walked the taller, blonde, young man @Cosi. He was just one of many players Frank had never spoken with. Not entirely sure why, Frank spoke out, "So, you won the shield in the raffle, yeah? That's good stuff."

Edited by Frank

Jinx's excitement over winning something in the raffle had far oversided the fact she couldn't use the item, however, her excitment seemed to make Stryder happier! It seemed, he wasn't crying as often as he used to. Maybe that's a sign he's moving on from the death of his friend? The girl would have continued to think about the causes, had the very boy in question not Picked her up and tossed her into the air! 

Nothing short of absolute panic gripped the girl as she was no longer standing. Her flailing while in the air would be clear in showing her unfamiliarity is not being standing on anything! When she was caught, she made the only move her brain could think off. She latched onto Stryders arm as tightly as she could to stop him from throwing her again. 

"I just...that shield...Would have been amazingly useful" The girl commented as she placed the cloak into her inventory. She had no idea what to do with it...And she wnated to be back on the ground. She squirmed in the boys arms and 'escaped', landing onto the ground...only for the snow to not hold her up and the girl fell over into the snow with a short cry of surprise. Slowly dragging herself up from the snow, she simply sighed "Is snow like this...in the real world?"

Sky grinned as He threw up Alisea, hwoever he noticed her panic, she obviously hadn't been expecting it! When he caught her, she latched onto his arms, hard. He leto ut a small laugh, realizing he probably shouldn't have done that.

It was then that Fae ran back over to them, she had won a prize! The adventurer pack. Everyone who had been around him seemed to win something, but him. He was a little disappointed, but he knew it was nothing but luck. Then, Fae held up the pack, trying to get him to take it. His grip loosened, and the girl, who was also struggling to get out of his arms, fell ingo the ground, then the snow made her slip onto her back.

"Fae, its alright. You don't have to give me anything you know" He said, smiling as he put a hand on the young girls head, rubbing it softly and gently. He knew he had to keep her in a happy mood, she didn't seem to be... What Embers had described her as.

"Hmm.... Not really. In the real world~" He started saying, before bending down, picking up a small pile of snow and doing an underarm throw toward's Jinx's arm. "It hurts a lot more" He said to her with a warm smile. She had mentioned the shield... She really did want that. Like he wanted the armor she got.... He simply looked over, noticing Cosi holding the shield. If she wanted it... He knew he needed to try and get it. If he found his shop... maybe he could bargin for it. Though, now wasn't the time. However it seemed someone else had come over, and was talking to him. He hadn't ever seen this man before, however he looked... broken. It was rather unnerving. 

@Jinx @Fae

Neo waited for names to begin to get called for the raffle, and it wasn't long before her own name was called for the weapon that was available. It was nice to have gotten it, and Neo walked up to receive it. Being as quick about as possible so as to let others get their rewards, Neo admired the weapon. Opening up her inventory to check its stats, she noticed she couldn't quite use it yet. She was getting close, but it would still be a little bit before she could use it. When she was able to use it though, it would be a very nice weapon to have added to her collection.

She didn't know any of the other recipients that well, aside from Cosi who had followed just after her. But it seemed most everyone was enjoying the items they had received. The season was giving once more. Neo began to walk about the party, looking for anyone else she may want to greet before heading back over to Hazado.

-Neo claims the candy cane blade as a T3 Rapier from @Benny-

(Anyone can walk up to Neo and chat if you'd like, just mention me in your post)

Fae nodded her head in compliance when Stryd told her she didn't have to give him anything. "But Fae doesn't need it! Fae doesn't like big scary dungeons... they're too scary for Fae. The only thing in here Fae might use is that tent! Fae could go camping with you, or maybe miss Embers! Fae hasn't played with either of you for a while! But, Embers thinks that Fae wants to hurt her or somethin', it's dumb. Fae saw that these meanies were trying to start a murder guild, so Fae joined them to just infiltrate them and maybe take out their leader, but then everyone hates Fae! Do you hate Fae too mister Stryder?" Fae asked, letting all her thoughts out now. It was weird to have to say all of this now, but it was better now than risk never getting to explain at all and end up on the end of someone's blade. That made Fae shudder with fear. "That's why Fae didn't wanna talk to miss Krysta, or mister Vigilon, they hate Fae too, so does miss Hestia. Fae just wanted to help..." Fae trailed off, sniffing a few times.

@Stryder

She considered Arabelle's offer for a moment. Then she said, dead serious, "That's fine. I already have a workable strategy. Since you're the higher level, I'll hand you a Christmas cookie and you'll use that AoE sword art on a group of mobs, repeatedly, until they're all dead. Of course, I'll be evening out their HP bars by attacking the ones you miss. Afterward, we'll split the Col value. Half-half. And I guess I'll also humor you with some talk about boys. You'll have to give me advice, though." Beside her, Roman laughed. It was easy to tell from her words that she wasn't being very serious. For one thing, she'd just dumped all the work on her friend. "Also, I'll have to give you a list of boys we can't talk about. Inclusive are all of the boys you've ever teased me about. Any mention of it, and I'll never speak to you again."

Then her small friend turned her attention to Jinx, the winner of the light armor from the raffle. Stryder was playing the role of the overjoyed guild leader and swinging her around in the air, throwing her up, and then catching her. They seemed happy. Mishiro smiled. She hardly knew Stryder, but if he made Jinx smile like that... he must be special to her. "Arabelle? Are you okay? Please don't take offense at what I said. I didn't completely reject your offer." Her friend seemed disappointed. It could either be the light armor she didn't win or... Mishiro brought her hands up, two fingers up in one and the palm completely open in the other. "Level 25. Wait for me to reach level 25, and we'll go on that trip. I promised the same to Aniki." 

"Yeah, you did. Don't take too long though. If I get to level 75 before that happens, you wouldn't be able to take on my level's loot minimum." Roman said with a laugh. Oh, right. She pursed her lips and thought. Then Arabelle appeared beside him, impatiently tugging at his arm. "Hahaha. That's unexpected of you. Did that raffle get you down? I'll go home with you, if you want."

A new person approached the group. It was the brown-haired swordsman from the APD recruitment. Mishiro had seen him earlier but didn't get a chance to talk to him. From their conversation, he was clearly Dustin. The boy who had a love for fighting and sweets... huh. He looked very different when he wasn't angry. Well, duh. She would have wanted a chance to introduce herself to another two of Arabelle's friends but they seemed to be engaged in a conversation she couldn't relate to, so instead, she looked around and watched the groups of players scattered around the festival's main area. Stryder with the little girl named Fae and also Jinx, and another acquaintance of hers standing by himself playing with his new familiar. Mishiro considered approaching him but decided against it. Despite appearances, Huginn seemed to be a somewhat self-conscious person and he seemed to be having fun by himself, so she wasn't sure if she would be interrupting a moment if she approached. 

She looked around, at Arabelle and a conversation she wasn't sure she could join in. This so-called Christmas spirit sort of made her want to socialize. Might as well play catch-up. Then she tapped Arabelle's shoulder. "I'll talk to someone for a bit. Send me a PM or walk over if you need something." Having properly excused herself, she went and approached the boy with his familiar. Around four months into the game, she'd drawn him a picture of his missing sister and while she wasn't as close to him as she was with... someone else she met around that time, she saw him as an old friend. She stopped in front of Huginn. "Congratulations on winning. It's very cute, what did you name it?"

[ooc: @Arabelle @Huginn]

As Shiro became better acquainted with the little familiar that was the sole focus of the boy, a familiar voice comes from behind him. He jolts, caught off guard by the girl who had drawn him the picture all those years ago. The jolt wasn’t too obvious, but it was visible enough to make his familiar worry. “Her name is Felicity.” He says, a slight smile on his face. He had no idea what to say to this girl, words were his weakness. Misako was always better at this stuff. How can I get out of this politely? Oh crap. His eyes dart around, as Felicity floats above his shoulder, then slowly and almost cautiously moves towards @Mishiro. Huginn has no idea what it was doing and began to get worried, when it started to dance around the girl playfully then darting back to Shiro. “I think she likes you.” He says with a smile on his face, and a tilt of the head. Felicity begins to orbit Shiro’s head, distracting him from the crowd around him and making the boy feel more at peace than before. So Felicity, you know when I’m nervous, don’t you. He spins around and grabs a glass of hot coco and takes a quick sip, as the scalding beverage sends a warm sensation through his body. “I heard you won as well? What did you win?” He asks, hoping to sound friendlier than he usually does.

Edited by Huginn

"Yeah, Arabelle. I have a feeling we'll get along!" she confirmed with a bright smile. The red-haired girl, Kirbs, used some unusual slang. Bloody bloke? Was she British or something? Wow, so that meant she was making friends from all over the world! She laughed at the girl's question. "He's on the same guild as me and my first impression of Dustin was him falling asleep before a meeting." Of course, with Arabelle being Arabelle, she didn't provide any further context as to why he had even slept in the first place. "Then he gave me a cookie and the guild went on this gathering trip thing and we were on the same party. Bonds made through battle... is that how they say it? Well, either way, I think he's nice to have around, too."

Arabelle nodded happily upon hearing the words 'workable strategy.' That meant that Mishiro was taking her seriously! Aww. She was so touched, she almost forgot about all the dumb things Mishiro did in the name of love. Then, she listened closely to her friend's strategy and had quite a few objections to make. "Wait, wait, waaait! Why am I doing everything?! We went with that strategy on the first day, but now I'm also the one finishing it off! Don't you already have your weapon skill? And you'll get half after all the work I do? The Christmas cookie isn't enough for this! Shiro-chan, you slacker! Do winners always turn lazy after receiving their item? No wonder I keep hearing news about old lottery winners going bankrupt!" Then she came to a realization: this was Mishiro's twisted way of saying no. Mishiro was copying her. Arabelle sorely regretted the day she decided to help her friend attain a sense of humor.  She pouted cutely and crossed her arms. Then the serious girl mentioned boys. Oh. Oh, wait~ "You know, I only said we were going to have some girl time. You assumed that thing on your own. Shiro-chan, did you have someone on your mind when you said that?"

"Nuh-uh. Why are you talking so formally all of a sudden?" Arabelle clung to Claude's arm and looked at her friend suspiciously. "You know what, deal. But it has to be just the two of us, okay? Sorry, Claude. You're too high-leveled to join us. Hehe~! Are you feeling the regret at leaving us behind now?" She snuggled closer, burying her head in his thick coat. The next few words she said were muffled. "It's hard..." She lifted her head and sighed, the brightness in her eyes flickering briefly. The next words she said were only heard by him. "Bit tired... Don't know how to keep this up... But I want to stay, a bit longer."

"Why are you still pushing yourself, then?" She had her eyes shut, but she knew he was giving a concerned frown. "Even after all these years, I still don't get you..."

"Same." Arabelle shifted backward so she wasn't completely hugging him, but still clinging onto his arm. Someone approached and she recognized him immediately. He must have been drawn in because they were talking about him. Cookie guy! She let go of Claude's arm. "Hello~. It's fine, but how do you even fall asleep after being hit by a snowball?" Arabelle laughed and skipped forward, taking the crepe he offered to her. She held it with both hands and took a bite. Stars lit up her eyes. "Whaaa... Dustin, this is so good! Almost enough to make up for me not winning anything. I bet Shiro-chan's cookies aren't as good as this!" She took another bite, then within seconds, she'd scarfed the whole thing down.

Then, Mishiro up and left! She left before Arabelle could even introduce her! "Whaaaat..." said a disappointed, purple-haired girl. Did she really feel so out of place? She could only watch quietly as her friend approached someone. The boy who won the cute Wisp. Wait. Wait. Holy- The little Wisp danced around the girl and the boy spoke to her with a smile. Arabelle smirked. This was a perfect CG moment in a visual novel! "I see, I see. That's how it is. So it's not just that guy who holds her attention. Ehehehe~." She poked Claude. "Shiro-chan's popular with the boys~. What does her 'Aniki' think about this?"

"No comment," said the pink-haired scout. "Well, I'll leave you with your friends and walk around for a bit--"

"Stay," Arabelle insisted. She spun around and before he could protest, she spoke, "Dustin, this is Claude. He has this weird, support-scout-DPS build and he's my... uh," Friend? The small, purple-haired girl visibly sweatdropped. She grabbed his hand and smiled innocently as if the latter part of that last sentence did not happen. "Yeah. Claude, this is Dustin. He's a guildmate of mine, too."

[ooc: retconning out of Claude introducing himself to Dustin earlier, since that kinda got buried in posts. tag @Kirbs @Dustin]

"Ah, you're in the same guild, huh? That's interesting. Dusty boy never told me that he was in a guild." she mumbled, furrowing her brows. She guessed that she had to pry even more to get information about people— not that she didn’t mind or anything. “I always assumed he was a solo player since he was always alone when I bumped into him.” Kirbs shrugged, letting the thought slide away from her.

@Arabelle

She watched Arabelle turn to another player and began to chatter away. Taking the time she was given, the redhead. When she turned back around, she soon saw a familiar mop of hair conversing with Arabelle. “Oi, Dustin. You’ve been keeping a big ol’ secret from me; you never told me you were in a guild! I thought we were mates!” She pouted, noogying his hair. “I’ll get you back, but I’m not feeling it right now. So be warned, mister!” She warned, a ridiculous frown magically grew on her face. 

@Dustin

Seeing Arabelle introduce someone new, she instantly shrank back a little bit. She forgot how much people were here, and it only made her sweatdrop even more. Oh, bloody hell. I wouldn’t be surprised. Arabelle seems like an outgoing girl, of course, she would have people to introduce to other people. 

Edited by Kirbs

Haz smiled a bit as she looked at Arabelle and how she reacted, hearing from the other girl how she would take him back and as he hears the response he also seems a fellow British person walk up, "Oh Hey there Kirbs, how have you been, I know it seems we meet at most places but I can top it now, you have been to floor 4 now in this snow and to floor 5 with the hot desert, how have you been truly as I have been doing fine until now," he said to also answer Mishiro's question before giving Arabelle another pat on her head, "I have turned my back on you too many times to not trust you, Missy, I know how you react and I know what you can do, Next time I will drop five buckets of water over you and also when you are sleeping on a beach or something," He said in a teasing way before letting go on Arabelle's head.

He then turns to the thing as the NPC start to speak and he nods his head letting everyone pick up their item as he walked to the side of the area and looking into the party only to look to the left to see he is not the only one looking from the distance and smiles.

@Arabelle @Mishiro @Jinx @Kirbs

Dustin laughs as Arabelle jokes about a person he had never heard of before in his life. Who the hell is Shiro-Chan? He looks confused at the name and tries to think for a moment when suddenly his British friend shouts at him. Did she just say Oi? He spins and flicks her in the forehead. “My name is Dustin. Not Dusty boy, not Oi, Dustin.” He says, annoyed at all the nicknames everyone who isn’t Ennakai tries to give him. That’s when Arabelle introduces a new player. Certainly a looker. His eyes quickly shoot down the length of his body as he smiles brightly, stepping forward and extending a hand to shake. “Hello. Obviously I’m Dustin, that Brit right there is Kirbs. She’s shy around guys she thinks are cute.” he winks, looks back at Kirbs and smiles mischievously. Well, now that my work here is done, I have to talk to the guild leader for a bit. “So Arabelle, who’s Shiro-Chan?” He asks, putting his hands into his pockets. The comparison to his exquisite snacks was very arrogant and he wanted to know who thought they could compare to the wonderful woman who made his snacks. “And unless they’re from Tacet Cibum, the cookies are nothing compared to my snacks.” He says with a cocky grin.

@Arabelle @Kirbs

Recovering herself after falling over in the snow, the girl noticed that the small girl...Fae? Was offering Stryder her item, whichever one it was she honestly couldn't remember what it was. However, that was super nice of the girl. That's when it dawned on her, she couldn't use the item she'd earned from the raffle. She used Heavy Armour that focused on reduction and the armour...well, it was almost the opposite of that. Maybe she could give it to someone else, sell it? 

Her ideas were distracted when snow landed on her lighting thrown by...Stryder?! The girl raised an eyebrow, before reaching into the snow and making a small ball out of it and throwing it back at the boy. The snowball would land right in the middle of his chest, although it lacked a lot of force as the girl hadn't had a lot of strength put into the throw. She smiled with a guilty look at the boy "T-that's super nice of you Fae, to offer Stryder your raffle item" She said to the little girl with a soft smile while looking for her guild-leaders reaction to her lightly tossing a snowball at him. 

I sigh softly as i enter back into the party area with a slightly darker look within my eyes than when i had left as i now have to deal with the events that took place when having to talk with Pinball as i make my way forward still wearing my black winter coat that has its insides lined with fur as i glance at the players that are still about. Seeing that they are still within groups and seemingly talking about various topics just hearing a wall of noise that comes from every single person with no real specific conversation that is able to be heard over the others from the groups being loud as the rest. My familiar flies right by my side and looks towards me with a concerned look as i just turn to him and others a small gentle smile towards the lion as i pet and scratch the top of his head in a affectionate manner. The lion being quick to fly away once more and start to investigate the party in search of something to play with or spend his time doing away from me as i glance from one person to the next trying to find somebody or anybody to talk with. I think back towards my conversation with Ruby during my time when i was helping her find her familiar as i would take out my guitar as i would gaze at the instrument and wonder if i should test my luck and just play something for the moment. After awhile of thinking i would just nod my head and make myself over towards a nearby cafe table and sit down at it and start playing a few notes testing to see if it is playing correctly as i would hum softly to each note played. My mind focusing upon one song at the moment as i smile softly at that as i start singing the song at the same pace of it. The only competition i see is myself. I got a tunnel vision like a telescope, and i'm looking at. I'm picking at. Everything that i can do to be-come be~tter. I start to sing to myself as i would close my eyes as i would play the notes and sing the song and just let myself be immersed into the song and singing.

Fae's reasoning was a little, well, it made sense. She was a little girl, so she didn't exactly like going places that were scary. The tent she liked, and it sounded like a fun idea, going camping. 

Maybe the guild should go as a group...

Then it started, she admitted something. Embers wanting to hurt her, Fae trying to join a murder guild to infiltrate it, and now that everyone hates her. Krysta, Vigilon, and Hestia, all hate her becasue of that. She asked.... if he still hated her. He didn't know, but he knew he didn't hate her. Where he stood in relation to what he had heard, was undecided, however he couldn't hate her. She was shuddering a little, seeming like she wanted to cry. 

"How could i hate the little dragon! She just wanted to help do the right thing!" He said, picking her up and spinning her around for a little fun, trying to cheer the young girl up, then the snowball weakly hit his chest, though it was a good shot. He saw her guilty look, grinning. 

"It is Fae, if thats what you want to do, and your sure about it i'l accept. But only on the condition that you come along with us all on a camping trip!" He said to the young girl, before looking over at Jinx, a bit of a grin on his face also. Kneeling down, he picked up a small snowball, throwing it at Jinx again, still underarm without much force to it, not wanting to hurt the young girl.

"You know Ali, you got lucky! I was kinda hoping for that cloak, payback time!" He said as he quickly started making a pile of snowballs. It was time... for a Snowball fight!

@Jinx @Fae

Quite a long time had passed since they first became acquainted with each other, and throughout the years they'd seen each other and talked on occasion. She thought she was comfortable enough around him to drop most of her formalities. "Felicity," she repeated quietly. The girl recalled the scene she caught a glimpse of earlier and the rare smile on the boy's face as he spoke about his familiar. "Yes, I think it fits her." 

The wisp moved away from where it had been hovering over Huginn's shoulder and came to a stop in front of her. She curiously brought a gloved hand up with one finger raised but before she could touch it, it moved once again. "Ah...!" She spun, following the creature's movements with her gaze, and she didn't hold back her small, childish laugh of delight as Felicity bobbed up and down in the air - was it dancing? - and the little blue lights trailing behind the wisp traced a circle around her head that quickly fell and faded away as soon as the familiar returned to its master. Mishiro turned back to Huginn and smiled at his comment on the creature's friendliness towards her. "I'm glad she does. I can already say that I like her a lot, too," she said sincerely. She moved closer to him with her hand held out, waiting to see if Felicity would come close to her again. "I've read a lot about wisps in fantasy novels, but I never thought I'd actually get to befriend one."

"Oh, right." At his question, Mishiro snapped back to reality. She briefly considered taking her reward out but ultimately decided against it. It was a rare item. She didn't want anything unexpected happening to it. "I did. I won the Christmas cookies with the prosperity and mitigation buffs. I... don't think I'll get to use those in a long time though. My level's too low for Col gathering. I don't want to sell it, so I suppose I'll try leveling up again." She finished her sentence with a somewhat guilty laugh. "So have you been to the other parts of the fair yet?"

[ooc: @Huginn]
Edited by Mishiro
She laughed at Dustin and Kirbs's banter, then decided to pay her guildmate back for the crepe. "But, but... To be fair, Dustin's just as new as me! No, wait, I think our guild leader recruited him after he invited me." So maybe he wasn't able to tell Kirbs about joining a guild because it only happened recently, was what she wanted to say. But Arabelle didn't want to seem like too much of a peacemaker - that was her boring best friend's job - so she left that part out. They seemed close, so the red-haired girl could figure it out on her own. She dwelled on that thought a bit more and came to a realization: "...I'm Dustin's senior. So that means Dustin should be calling me 'senpai.'"

...that last part was promptly ignored as Dustin introduced himself to Claude. The small, purple-haired girl pouted and watched quietly as her guildmate's eyes went up, then down, then he met the scout's green gaze and smiled. Wait, was Dustin... That crepe and cookie dude was - Arabelle's eyes narrowed and she tightened her grip on the scout's arm. No way. What is it with guildmates and stealing her men?! "Oh, so this is another one of your guildmates. Nice to meet you too, Dustin! I'm sorry for anything Arabelle might do to you in advance, or anything that she's already done--" Claude shook the boy's hand, right in front of an unimpressed Arabelle. What. The. Hell. He couldn't have been oblivious to that guy obviously checking him out earlier, right? Dustin's next comment only made it worse. For a few moments, he paused, not seeming to know what to say in reply, then he simply laughed and said, "Is that so?"

What. The. Hell.

Arabelle was seething. Sure, he didn't say anything else but - Don't just stand there and laugh, dummy! "Ahem. Mishiro. To answer your question, Dustin, Shiro-chan is Mishiro. She was the one who got the Christmas cookies from the raffle earlier. She was actually right here a while ago, but..." She ran away to talk to a boy after rejecting her offer to go on a gathering trip. A cute boy she never even told Arabelle about! What was this, a secret romance? "Well. She left before I could introduce her, but I'll forgive her for that! She's my best friend!" She paused, thinking about something Dustin said earlier. "Ah, I was talking about the raffle prize, but she's a cook and her crafts are good, too. You should try it. Cafe Myosotis on the third floor, one kilometer away from Delilah. She keeps her crafts small, but if you tell her you're just dining in, she'll give you a normal serving."

[ooc: @Dustin @Kirbs]

Fae stopped sniffing once Stryd told her that he didn't hate her, smiling as he picked her up again. It was so relieving to finally have someone who understood her. Fae hugged Stryd as he held her, now beaming happily, giving him a quick kiss on the lips. "Mwah! Thanks mister Stryder! Fae is so happy to hear that! We can all go camping together, it'll be super duper fun! You can trust Fae on that! Fae loves you so much!" Fae said, giggling before a snowball hit Stryd's chest. Fae hopped back down and started making snowballs with Stryd when he said it was payback time. "Fae's got you covered mister Stryd! Prepare to go down miss cat lady!" Fae said pointing at Jinx with a bit of a determined look now. Snowball fights were serious business for her just like any kid, so she had a pile of decent sized snowballs ready within the minute, handing a couple to Stryd while throwing a few at Jinx. Fae was still much weaker than Stryd despite throwing overhand, but she was still having loads of fun.

@Stryder @Jinx