[F04 Event] Christmas Extravaganza 2018

Katsuki smiles. An old friend had just shown up and distracted him from the beautiful woman who had already established physical contact. Man, Fae, you're awesome and all, but you're really distracting. This is when his grin appears once more. "Okay Fae, see those kids playing in the snow. I want you to start a snowball fight. And make sure you win, cause I'll buy you a cake if you do." He smiles, turning back to the girl who caught his attention with his favorite word in the entire world. Oh boy, Katsuki, you can't like this girl yet. She hasn't shown too much interest. Though physical contact is a good sign. "Sorry about that, she's an old friend. So, Miss ((Not sure if you meant to say Kian or Ulaan, So I'll let you decide.)), you noticed my scar? I hide it because the fire behind my eyes is outrageous." He looks into her eyes. "But it doesn't burn as bright as you it appears." He says, trying to keep his cool and probing for what kind of approach might work. Direct approach and risk a slap? Or sly approach and risk a miss? Let's start sly and go direct if sly goes over her head. He settles on a decision.

@Ulaan @Fae

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The aftermath of her little girlish gesture immediately filled Callie with dread. She retracted her hand just the second after she watched her pointer finger make contact with exactly the wrong part of Shield's face, and she held her hands up in front of her chest while a sheet of concern covered her face. "Oh God, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" She asked hurriedly, her own cheeks dusting a light pink after his lowered head drew a bit close to the hem of her skirt. She was practically holding her breath, lips pursed until he had recovered, until she finally released the air in a half-nervous chuckle at his fumbled greeting. She smiled softly, and was about to muster out a response to his compliment when Shield suddenly announced his exit from the small crowd immediately around them. She had hardly caught a glance at anyone he had been talking with, and before she took much of a chance to start she was tugged rather urgently by the arm.

Another chuckle let some of her nerves spill out as she and Shield retreated from the suffocating group and he took a chance to explain himself. "I know." She smiled, a half-automatic response. It grew a little bit wider as she recalled the exact area she had found him hovering around in the first place. "I know you wouldn't pass up any freebies, though." She referred to whatever might have been up for grabs under the area designated for a raffle of some sort. Danesh gave a little shake against Callie's shoulders when the sudden weight of his scaley companion was placed atop him. The half-dragon hated crowds about as much as Shield, and the cold equally so. Callie had done her best to find a little cloak of sorts for his long body, but she went a bit overboard with a tiny headband sporting antlers in front of his actual horns and a red lighted nose over his pointed snout. Despite the lift in mood at Lilith's presence, Danesh was glued to his perch for now.

"So, what else is on the agenda?" She inquired, hoping to smooth things out as they leisurely walked, packed snow crunching a little further under their boots.

@Shield

"A christmas event huh?" Ruby had thought to herself as she had seen the message she had received from Spencer, she had a thought everyone else didn't bother to mention her as they had already made their way towards the event. However, Ruby with a bit of a smile was more than happy to attend the event such as this wearing her... typical Christmas attire. Appearing at the event she had looked around past all the NPC's that had appeared and other players not yet named to see what people were here... she had spotted a couple people that she did know however it was jammed packed with a handful of people not familiar to her, however she wasn't going to let this deter her from being here. "Raffle? Count Ruby in!" she had informed @Benny that she had wanted to enter the raffle. Looking over back to some of the people she had spotted the one person she had knew the most and poked @Hestia on the shoulder exclaiming out to her "Hey there, I should have expected you here." she had giggled. Looking then to @Spencer stating out to him "Well hey! It's been a while since I have last seen you, how have you been?"

Benny nodded as players came up to him saying they would like to enter the raffle, taking down names, and generally giving affirming answers in his deep bass voice, "Yes, yes. Of course little lass. Yes, I'll put you down. Of course, course. You have been counted lass." only pausing to man the shop and get peoples orders. The shop was moving relatively slowly but benny guessed that was because people still had yet to decided what item they wanted. Everything else was moving so smoothly that it brought an unbidden grin the the massive man's face which crinkled his large mustache. He could've have used Jesse's help but the lad was off running around probably with his german shepard pup. Benny shrugged and continued to take orders and write down names. Of course the raffle would be popular. Benny had found the most interesting items he could. It had taken a quite a bit of adventuring.  

Spencer gave a scowl when Arsenal admitted to not really knowing who Hikoru was, and he shook his head sadly. But when Nicholas called him sweetie and who he wanted to spend time with, his face lit up a bit. "Well, we could go see Cal-" His face brightened up and his eyes went wide, Nicholas planted a hard kiss on him, making his body slowly melt into it. He blushed brightly, mostly because it was out in public... again. He slowly broke the kiss and he laughed. "Well then, that was.... wow." He smiled and almost forgot not making eye contact with someone, which confused him. He shrugged it off and looked back at Calypso, flirting a bit with a tall man. Now's my chance  to talk to her, Noot go! He set the penguin down and pointed at Calypso. Noot, loving people so much, WADDLED towards Calypso, speeding along the snow. "Noot! Noo-Noot!" The penguin called up at Calypso, pointing at Spencer and pulling at her dress.

Spencer, down the path, gestured to the two of them with a 'Y' Hand shape, pointing between the two of them. Then he made an arch with his index finger, tapping his cheek bone, then his lower cheek his the Arched finger, winking at the end. "You two, f***?" He signed to her, blushing a bit as he signed it. After he made Calypso a little more lewd he turned towards a call in his direction, waving at Ruby as she approached. He smiled brightly and hugged the woman, hoping that was okay. "Ruby! It has been... wow it has been a while. I'm.. I'm really good actually, I think I stopped having nightmares about that mansion. How are you?" He laughed and looked back at Nicholas. "Oh! Right! Ruby, this is Arsenal, my boyfriend," he beamed at hearing that, "Arsenal, this is my friend and guild mate Ruby." He gestured to the two of them.

Noot was having an adventure, he was having the time of his LIFE. He loved people, and this was the perfect time to meet people, so, many, people, to, MEET. Noot waved at folks, nooting happily and just walking around, before coming up to a blonde boy, running up to him and waving at him. He seemed to be preoccupied by shadows, so the penguin nooted louder, jumping on his foot and climbing up his pant leg.

@Arsenal@Calypso@Ruby@Cosi

Kirbs rounded the corner and sighed happily. Oh sweet. Is there free food? There better be! She clapped her hands together excitedly and grinned. She walked around slowly, taking the sight in. Well... this is more than an average Christmas party... she whistled lowly as she scanned the crowds in the room. Jesus, why do all the people I know leave me alone in the world- she cut her question off when she walked head first into a person. “Ow...” she rubbed her head and frowned. Looking up, she raised an eyebrow. “Can you move next time, bub?” She asked irritatedly, frowning up at him. The night had barely started and she was already getting irritated at a random person. She took in his features, he looked unfamiliar but something told her that she had seen him before. Christ, I’m getting delusional. I’ve never seen this guy in my life. 

@Prometheus

He wasn’t supposed to be here, he wasn’t supposed to leave his house, he wasn’t supposed to do anything. He should’ve stayed home, he should’ve stayed in his room, slowly rotting away as the piece of trash he was. Was he even invited to this place? Was he even welcome after the disaster he let happen on the 23rd boss raid? He  would scoff at himself and the thought of him even being here. Grabbing the edges of his hood, Macradon would throw his hood over his head and try to hide away from all the commotion, only being there to actually see what was going on at this event this time of year. He wasn’t wearing anything that most would recognize him wearing, only a select few would recognize his clothes, as he hasn’t been wearing these for quite a while, even the sword on him wasn’t anything anyone has seen before. Trying to look around, Macradon would see what the event entailed for him this year.

- Macradon has entered Stealth -

Spoiler

ID: 110647
LD: 3+5=8 Stealth Rating.

Macradon's Attire:

Spoiler

Robes:
161577410_Macradonattirechristmas18.thumb.png.9e8f23acb790def76ca90fe1748714fe.png

Undeaneath:
Billedresultat for prussia hetalia christmas

Edited by Macradon

Kairi had sat on one of the benches at the town after talking to @Benny to put her into the raffle, and looked around seeing a lot of people having a fun time. However, Kairi lately had been a little bit worried over Macradon, as the past boss raid had got him a little bit down about his own leadership, however one good thing came from it... however, he was in a bit of a depressed mood. She had opened up her messages and sent a message to him:

Hey, are you going to be here Macraroni? You know you can have a bit of fun even though things seem to be a bit down in the frontlines you know. I'll be waiting for you here, don't keep your future wife waiting. 

<3 ~Kairi

Kairi had closed her inventory and looked around at the crowd once again however she had a bit of a smile just enjoying the enjoyment that surrounded her and the many cute outifts many decided to be wearing.

Kairi's Appearence:

Spoiler

THE.iDOLM@STER:.Cinderella.Girls.full.22

Penelo would enter herself into the raffle to. As she mentioned she didn't really want anything he would shake his head. "Items like these aren't around often. If you want to ever start up your build, you need some items before you can go" He looked to her, sending her 10,000 col. "If you want to support, I see an item that could help. Buy that Lantern thing. Extra LD and ACC to an entire party could be useful. I am going to see about maybe getting lucky" Speaking up to Benny one more time, he would say, "Also, could I get one of those Tier Two Loot crates?" As @Benny would hand him some, he would thank him and give him the money. After Penelo would buy the lantern, He move around to the edge of the event, away from other players. Penelo of course would most likely follow him. Why he didn't mind speaking to other players, he still felt guilty about the orange cursor floating above his head. Yawning, he would look to her sending her the loot crate. As he did, he would calmly say, "When you earn enough col, get a man named Shield to examine it. Finest merchant in Aincrad. Him and I, aren't on the best of terms, but he is a good man. Give him my name and the money and you should have no problems. Hopefully, this armor turns out to be something. If it does, it can get you through Tier Two just fine. Tier One should go pretty quickly" 

@Penelo

-75,000 Col
+ T2 Light Armor Loot Crate
- T2 Light Armor Loot Crate -> Sent to @Penelo

He didn’t get far, only up to the merchant @Benny to buy a few of the items before a message would appear in his HUD. Thinking about it, Macradon would finish his purchases before he would open up the message. Purchasing a lot of the items that was at ready, since they were indeed super great, and probably limited edition items as well. Quickly going by the merchant, Macradon would order up everything he needed. “I’d like a T2 Loot Crate, gotta try it out, can't hurt to press my luck.” he said pretty monotone, not really showing any glee of the presence of this christmas party. Paying for the items, Macradon would quickly note “Why not add me to the raffle as well, can’t hurt aye?” he said, paid for the items, and left again. Opening up the message he had received, Macradon would finally crack a smile and reply to the message to @Kairi.

Hey Hun,

I'm already at the party, you might not be able to recognize my clothes, I'll be there ASAP.

- Macradon

With that done, Macradon would try to shuffle through the whole party and get to wher Kairi would be. Trying to wiggle his way through without getting as little attention as possible, trying to hide for the entire trip from Benny to Kairi, which did prove to be a bit difficult. 

- Macradon has entered Stealth(again) -

Spoiler

ID: 110652
LD: 20+5= 25 Stealth Rating

Getting through the crowd of people that had gathered at the event, Macradon finally managed to find Kairi. Coming out of his heavy stealth, Macradon would pull down his hood, put his sword away in his inventory and go for a big hug at his bevoled. "Hey there" he said with a smile, holding @Kairi tight "I'm glad you're here, I thought it was a mistake I had arrived ... but now I don't think that's the case" he said and would kiss her on her forehead.

Items purchased:

Spoiler

Loot Crate(Heavy Armor)(T2): 65,000 Col

65000 Col sent to @Benny
+ T2 Loot Crate

Edited by Macradon

I would make my way over towards the NPC giving a small quick wave towards Ruby. I'll be back in a quick lil few. I say as i head over towards the man and looks at him. I would like to join this raffle thing i've been hearing about the name is Hestia. I say towards the NPC as i would look at the man than glance towards the gifts one could get as i pick up the key ring and watch as the col that i would use to buy it instantly disappears from my possession as i would look towards him and just nod my head as i deposit the key ring into my inventory. Have a merry Christmas. I say in a kind tone of voice towards the NPC before making my way back towards Ruby and the others.

With a smile towards ruby i give the blonde haired woman a tight hug as she would come up to say hello towards me. Hello to you to ruby Long time no see. I say jokingly with a smile as i look around the floor as i would gaze towards the duo of Spencer and Arsenal as i just nod towards them with a wave of my hand. Well Arsenal my name is Hestia you can call me that. I say to him kindly as i glance towards Spencer and gain a rather happy smile since he looks genuinely happy being here with this man. 'Good for him he deserves to be happy. Much better than when i had to comfort him Spencer is a good guy and deserves the happiness that he finds.' Treat him nicely okay Arsenal. If i find that you hurt him in anyway you're going to feel the wrath of a sister you got me? He might not be my sibling by blood but i consider my guild my family. I say in a somewhat serious tone of voice as i look towards the man with my arms crossed at my chest as i would look at him.

Item being bought

Platinum Key Ring (7,500 COL)

@Benny (I've made 3 posts and joining that raffle)

"Hehhh? That's kinda lame," Arabelle crouched down, gathering a pile of snow together. She was glad for her gloves. It was cold as heck. "What do you define as 'bothering people'? You know, if it's something as broad as 'talking to strangers' or 'approaching people already in a conversation,' then you're not gonna get anywhere. Being alone is a bit lame, don't you think?" She cupped her gloved hands together and started forming a snowball. Then, the girl asked a weird question. Is it Christmas already? Arabelle snorted. "It's Christmas season. I greeted you cause everyone else seems to be giving each other Christmas greetings in advance. Really, do you not look at your calendar or something?" She opened her hands, and in it was a completely-formed snowball.

Then, Dustin came along. "Have you two ladies seen a woman with beautiful purple hair?"

"Oh my, oh my~," Arabelle brought a cold, gloved hand to her cheek and smiled sweetly. "Dustin, I had no idea you--"

"--Not you."

Then he left. Arabelle sat down and huffed. "That's not how you treat your guild members, dummy!" She looked down at the snowball she'd accidentally dropped to the ground with a pout. When Dustin returned, he would see her forming another snowball while complaining, "Really, when are Mishiro and Claude gonna get here? They better not go on a date without me...!"

[ooc: tag @Jinx and @Dustin]

"...go and search, Bandit." Roman set his ferret down on the snowy ground and handed it a small treat. Mishiro watched, leaning against a nearby stall with a mug of steaming hot chocolate in her hands. Well, no wonder he agreed to come to the event so easily. The prospect of limited items and a raffle with no registration fee would easily draw in players. Among those could be... that person he was assigned to track down. Are you here, too? She sipped from the mug in her hands, and quietly watched as the little brown ferret chittered an affirmative and disappeared into the crowd. "Done signing the both of us up? I'll be counting on your luck, Shiro!"

"You have as much of a chance as I do." She handed him the raffle tickets and her gaze drifted to where Bandit the ferret had disappeared to. "Do you really think that person'll be here? I mean, wouldn't he consider the risk first?"

"It's not a large possibility, by all means. But it's better than blindly searching through all twenty floors. I hate to admit this, but I've run out of leads since that info broker confirmed he wasn't on those set of floors." Pat. Pat. She looked up to see his hand on her head. "Well, don't worry yourself about it. It's my job. Let's go find Arabelle and have some fun, shall we?" 

Spoiler

ID: 110672 | LD: 4

[ooc: putting this here as a reminder. Mishiro's joined the raffle.]

Edited by Mishiro

What did she define as bothering people? Jinx shrinked away from the other girl a little, and watching as she was making the snowball as she tried to find the words to answer her "I-its just...People always seem to go out of their way for me, to accommodate me. My friends, my parents, everyone. Even Stryder does it here so. I just don't want to be a burden on the people i know. I'm just, so used to being the inconvience..." Alisea felt like, of all people, she could open up to Arabelle. She hadn't had a lot, or any, girl friends in the real world, but she knew you could speak to them when you had them about your problems...And Alisea trusted Arabelle, the girl always seemed to have something to say. Maybe, it would be worth trying to be like her? She always seemed to be enjoying herself...

Alisea became completely distracted watching Arabelle complete a perfect snowball, but manged to hear enough "I...I struggle to focus on dates.." 'Or in general you useless burden' She flinched as she yelled at herself mentally. 

She completely missed Dustins question, and subsequent vanishment, as Arabelle had dropped her snowball, causing a look of distress from Jinx! She had liked that snowball...She looked at her covered hand, and went about trying to make a snowball, however, since she was unused to snow, Jinx was using way too much force and it would crumble in her hands each and every time, much to the girls growing distress. She held out her open hand (Or paw because of the cat onsei she was wearing) to Arabelle "H-how do you...make it stay?" She asked, completely skipping the context, again. 

@Arabelle @Dustin

-On the outskirts of town-

On a snow covered hill, overlooking the town of Snowfrost, a lone man sat idly by as he watched the merriment from far away.  His attire contrasted that of the snow, in a black sleeveless turtleneck, and dark pants.  The only thing that looked festive on him, was his green hair.  He carried nothing that would be construed as red on him, except the symbol for his guild; one that he wished to temporarily part with. 

The fourth floor was as beautiful as ever.  The snow from the mountain was constantly falling, even more so than ever before.  The weather didn't seem to mean much to the green haired hunter.  His survival skill had nullified much of the cold that would be freezing him, by now.

Looking down upon the festivities, Hirru could only smile.  He couldn't join them.  He was an outcast to society now.  A mark of betrayal hung over his heart, not unlike the orange crystals that hung over some players heads.  However, his was not visible to the naked eye.  No, it was only through the eyes of those that know that betrayal exist, that it would be known.  Hirru figured that if he walked into the festival, anyone that would have a grudge on him now would spill the beans to everyone there.  Not only the front lines would hate him, but also the entirety of Humanity.

With that being said, he opened his menu to see what friend he had left to see in there.  Out of his entire friends list, it seemed like many had undone that very friendship.  He wondered about the mechanics of this trinket that held everyone's information and items.  If one was really a friend, if they were added through this system.  This 'game system' as it were.  Hirru could only trust the words that Baldur and Shield gave to him.  Speaking of, they seemed to be there.  That meant that other front liners were there too.

Dustin sits and watches the snow on the ground, unmoving and every now and again a sparkle would appear. The snow reminds him of home. If when him and his family would all pack snow into a shovel and throw that snow at eachother, sometimes skipping the part where they ball it up. Clumps of snow flying everywhere is how he learned to celebrate Christmas, and without Kadin, he usually just killed monsters in the field. Kadin was why I came here, but all I’ve done is nope around and avoid Ennakai. “I guess a snowball in the face wouldn’t hurt anyone. Might even start an all out snowball war.” He says, forgetting he was speaking out loud. He effortlessly reaches down and forms a snowball, taking aim with one hand and smiling as his eyes lock on a player who had bumped into a tower of a man. “Stay right there. Watch me nail this kid in the head. Also, nice outfit Jinx.” He closes one eye and looks down the length of his arm.

Steady... Steady. Okay, you’ve got it locked, now just wait... waaaaaaaaaaaait... NOW! He winds his arm back and launches the snowball at @Kirbs and instantly turns to face @Arabelle and @Jinx “Quick, act like we are having a normal conversation.” He laughs loudly, making it more obvious that he was the one who threw it. “So, now that I’ve done my devious deed of the week, what’s up with y’all?” He asks, tilting his head and looking at Jinx.

Hikoru was listening to the girl stutter behind him a little, and he blushed more as she continued. She introduced herself, her username was @Minako and as he was about to turn, @Baldur spoke up and started... Geeking about her. Apparently, she was some sort of star online? He didn't understand, but he took this time to start walking backward from the girl. Suddenly, he was grabbed by a person and dragged away. They pulled him aside and asked for his help. He looked at the face of @Huginn and recognized them from the day at the quest area. His eyebrow raised a little and he eyed them. They seemed okay, but he couldn't tell if what they needed was good or bad. He cleared his throat and made the coffee in his hand disappear beneath his red cloak.

"Okay Huginn, if I have your name right." He said, "What do you need?" He asked quietly, noticing a few players were gathering quickly. Nothing super strange, but now that this was possible business, his mind started to look for details, in case this person was in need of help from a stalker or something of that kind of magnitude.

Roll for Search:  ID#  110681  LD:  6+5+2+3=16  @Macradon Not detected.  (R5 Stealth, Reveal, Detect)

Itzal watched as Fae ran off, but not towards the person he tried to indicate towards.  Mina was still alone..  He turned to Elucia ( @Hidden ).  "If you want someone to hang out with, that girl over there could use a friend.  She's already tried and failed to make conversation with someone.  Do her a favor and make sure she isn't alone this Christmas."  As he watched people continue to mingle with each other, he spotted @Hikoru with a girl ( @Minako ).  He stared at them for a bit before chuckling when he saw the two rather flustered and shy.  It was hilarious, yet warming to see Hikoru like that.  A smile touched Itzal's lips under the shadows.  As he continued to observe the area, he thought he spotted movement.  He focused his eyes, but whatever was there had left.  Or, perhaps it was nothing.  Nonetheless, he'd rather double check just to be certain...  He entered stealth mode and slipped off along the side in the shadows.  He kept low, looking out for whoever may be in the shadows...

Stealth Rating:  ID#  110682  LD:  14+3=17

"Well, at some point tonight, I'm sure I'll have to apologize to some of those players for my rude exit," he sighed, turning to properly regard @Calypso now that he had returned to his baseline. His breathing slowed, although he could still feel a touch of warmth in his face.

Must be the cold.

The 'Survival' skill in his player menus would disagree with that, but at the present time, he did not have a better explanation. "I'll also be returning to purchase one of those non-'freebies,' though I'd like a chance to think over that selection. At the moment, the choice seems too... obvious. At least that's how it feels. Those consumables are all..." he pursed his lips slightly, trying to find a word to capture his exact sentiments. "They're interesting. But in two floors once those are all spent, the players that bought the new Backpacks will still be rollin' into boss fights with seven deep stacks of heals."

He fell silent. Thirty seconds into her arrival and he had already embarrassed himself, blurted a half-panicked compliment, dragged her across the square, and then started preaching to her about gear and optimizing. Shield chewed the inside of his cheek a little. "I'm... honestly feeling a lot better now. If you like, we can do a little window shopping and then get the big purchases out of the way." Despite the gesture, he still felt that the sentiments didn't quite hit the level of holiday spirit that Calypso's outfit seemed to indicate that she held onto. "And then if you like, we can see if there's a good spot to sip some cocoa."

Edited by Shield

Pinball visibly flinched as he was almost immediately called out by a player. He stumbled backwards, frantically pushing himself down and below the peak of the roof's incline, out of sight. He took a deep breath. It was Cosi. He recognized the man by the flash of blonde hair and the sound of his voice - completely unphased that a cloaked and masked orange player on a rooftop was watching the gathering of players. 
Pinball listened as he went on, calling him to come down and sit by him. Pinball pushed himself as deep as he could into the shingles, taking a deep breath. He felt cold adrenaline pumping through his veins (did their avatar's even have veins? Of course not). He had to get away, but he felt horrible. Cosi, for some reason or another, wasn't upset by Pinball's Orange Cursor. He couldn't just leave him. He poked his head up over the roof again, waving at @Cosi. He threw his cloak down, and pulled his mask up over his head, reavealing his face. He lifted a finger to his lips. "Shh.
And with that, he turned, pulled his mask back down, and jumped to the next rooftop, scrambling for more cover. 

Stealth Rating: 18 

Edited by Pinball