[PP/Floor1] The First of the Dragons

Spoiler

Rhaegal - the Emerald Hatchling

HP: 125 - MIT: 25 - ACC: 0 - EVA: 0 - DMG: 50

Abilities:

<<Screech>> On a LD roll of 17+ when this boss attacks, this boss will let out a piercing wail that somehow freezes the player in place, removes all evasion properties.

=---=

Recommended Level: 10

Post Limit: 1 Page (20+)

=---=

Rewards:

1 SP - 500 Col (Split between each player)

<Rhaegal’s Emerald> [Vanity Quest Item] : 1 of 9, collect all 9 and meet whom that waits before you, only then will you get the grand prize.

The Dragon Hunter quest line. It was one that had caught Alisea Dariem, better known as Jinx,'s attention for some time now, purely because of its scope. 10 battles, one occurring on each of the beginner floors. She was more curious than anything where it would all lead, and the result. But that did mean she'd have to get started on it, and to do that, she'd need allies.

That's why Jinx had put out a public message, requesting allies to join her on the first floor if they wishes to start this quest line with her.The white-haired girl let out a slow breath as she sat down on the fountain in the main area of the Town of Beginnings, where that speech had taken place. Despite the poor memory of the day, it was an important memory. One that changed all of their lives. 

"Wonder if anyone'll show. I know i can solo kill the first monster, but...having people to ally with would make it a little easier.." the girl muttered to herself as she waited...and hoped. 

@Arabelle @Mace @Dustin

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Boring, boring, boring, already taken, boring, too advanced... oh!" Arabelle attention focused on a message clipped to the player bulletin, asking for teammates for the Dragon Hunter Anthology quest line. This was it. This was a super rare find! She hardly ever spotted players asking for help in higher-leveled quests due to them already being in established parties, much less DHA. Maybe, maybe if she finished all ten, then she'd shoot up a bunch of levels and Claude would finally agree to go hunting with her or something! What was his excuse again? Something, something... level gap something, mobs adjusting to player levels, something. She smiled brightly and took note of the player's name. Jinx.

Wait. 

JINX?!

"Awww, come on!" Just when she thought she'd come across a ray of luck! This game hated her. Lady Fortune must have cursed her. That one quest she wanted to take and it had to be a request posted by That Other Girl. Arabelle stared at the request, eyes narrowed, praying to whatever deity Sword Art Online had that if she stared hard enough, the name would change. If she were limiting herself to guildmates, Dustin would be a good teammate. He gave her a cookie when they first met.

She paced in front of the board indecisively. The Other Girl or no SP. The Other Girl or no SP. She could always convince Claude to carry her through the entire thing... but with his boring new job of tracking down Pinball... Nah. He wouldn't say yes. She paced a little more until she grudgingly brought up her messenger and sent off a single fake af PM.

To: Jinx

Heyy! Remember me from that guild gathering mission the other day? You know, the totally awesome DPS with the scythe. I'm willing to join! Any open slots left? ;3

Then she headed off to the fountain, complaining to herself about her bad luck.

Spoiler

BATTLE STATS

~STATS 
Level: 9 - 20 SP
180 HP
18 Energy
5 Damage
1 Accuracy
9 Mitigation
2 Evasion
2 Paralyze

[H:--] Arabelle: 180/180 HP | 18/18 EN | 5 DMG | 1 ACC | 9 MIT | 2 EVA | 2 Para.

~EQUIPPED

~BATTLE-READY INVENTORY

• 3 Starter Healing Potions (heals 50 HP)

~SKILLS
Rank 2 - Two-Handed Battle Axe (+4 DMG, access to rank 2 sword arts)

E - 

~SWORD ARTS
Two-Handed Battle Axe

Rank 1
» [x2] Whirlwind (2 Energy) - A single sweeping attack so powerful that it sends forth a shock wave to hit again.
» [x2 AoE] Smash (2 Energy + 2 per target hit) - An uppercut aimed at opponents head to send them reeling.
Rank 2
» [x3 AoE] Lumberjack (3 Energy + 2 per target hit) - Three wide sweeping strokes aimed at multiple targets.
» [x3] Ultimate Breaker (3 Energy) - A pair of uppercuts that finish with a vertical slam to the target's head.

Dustin cuts through the town on the first floor. I've always wanted to be like a real knight, I had the sword, shield, and skills to match. But now I'm fighting a Dragon. That's so freakin cool. And it's with Jinx nonetheless. She's an awesome teammate, I can't wait to tear this thing's head off. He smiles, his eyes dancing across the town as he looks at the other players who weren't strong enough to take this quest on. I almost feel bad for them. I'm only doing this for revenge, but they want out to see their friends and family again. I have nothing to get back to. All I need is in this world, why would I want to leave? His memories of his mother come flooding back. Tears streaming down her face on multiple occasions. She'll never cry again if I have anything to say about it. He walks through, thinking of how he was going to kill the monster.

"Hello. I'm here to help with killing scales." He says sarcastically. "That's what we're doing right? Or did I misread the invite?" He tilts his head at the girl with gray hair. His eyes shift over the empty area around him when his innocent smile opens and takes a bite of a crepe. I'm guessing we're still waiting on a few more to make this more fun. But it appears we might not get too many extra helpers. Not that many people like me, but I don't know about Jinx. She's cool in my eyes, but she might not be super popular. He looks around for any more players coming to assist them.

Spoiler

Stats:

LVL 19

HP: 380

EN: 38

DMG: 7

MIT: 23

ACC: 1

EVA: 1

THRN: 9

BH: 1%

GEAR:

[Perfect] Harbinger's Wrath: +3 DMG

[Perfect] Stryker Shield: +2 MIT, +1 THRN

[Rare] Deus Tempus: +1 ACC, +1 EVA

SKILLS:

Rank 3 1HSS (+3 DMG)

Rank 1 Battle Healing (1% HP regen on turn)

Rank 1 Light Armor (+5 MIT)

@Jinx @Arabelle @Mace

Mace walked around on floor one and she was feeling a bit down as there was not much to do, she just came from the church to tell a story to the children there as a promise she made with a lady she met on floor four. It was quite something for a long as Mace to even do something like that not that she did not want it, it was just a thing she did not. Walking up to a board to see what was going on Mace spotted something a person asked for people to help her with a quest a quite long quest to be sure. Mace read the thing a bit and she nodded to herself agreeing to go there. this person Jinx was an interesting looking person and Mace was ready to see what would happen.

Getting to the place Mace looked around for a person who looked like this Jinx person. Wearing a White and Blue heavy armor and a shield on her back that was quite big maybe even as big for most people as it was around 4 Feet Tall. On her head where what looks to be like Valkyrie wings and on her shield was also a mace with wings. Then her eyes spotted something, well more than something, Not only the person who could be Jinx but also her rival and maybe the only one on her friend list. "Ooh Well, It is just for now," Mace said softly before walking up to the other people, "Are you Jinx, I want to join you," Mace said without any few of emotion on her face.

Spoiler

Stats:

LVL 7

HP: 140
EN: 14
DMG: 4
MIT: 40
ACC: 0
EVA: 0

GEAR:

Rare | triumph Hammer [DMG 2]

Perfect | Valkyrie's Wall [MIT 3]

Vanity | Beginners Heavy Armor 

• x3 Starter Healing Potions [Heals 50 HP

SKILLS:

Rank 1 | Warhammer

Rank 1 | Block

Rank 1 | Heavy Armor

@Jinx @Dustin @Arabelle

Edited by Mace
Calculation ERROR

Jinx hadn't expected a lot of people to come, after all, her experiences with the help board were inconsistent to say the least. Did that many people really see her as a burden? She had been trying to be her best, despite it all, there was always that feeling that lingered inside of her chest. That feeling of insecurity and uselessness. The reality she could have been useful, if she had been anyone else.

She was dragged out of this pit of self-loathing when a message arrived, and after a few minutes of failing to open her menu, Alisea found herself taken aback. Arabelle had messaged her and waned to join? The girl was certain the scythe-user hadn't liked her, and yet...this message was here. Maybe she had been wrong about the other girl.

Spoiler

To: @Arabelle

I remember you, you helped me out a lot during the guild fighting. I'd love for you to join me, i'll see you in the courtyard, first floor

Alisea felt an odd-feeling in her chest, it was...a nice warm feeling. Maybe there were people that liked her after all, despite that she was, well. herself. Her already good mood continued when another guild member, and friend, Dustin arrived. She hadn't expected the hyper-behaving boy to arrive, but she smiled regardless.

"Hi Dustin...O-of course this is the place. Arabelle said she'd be coming so, i think we should wait for her.." She said, and her dulled mind tried to do maths. Failing in the process. Would those two be enough to kill the drake?

"Are you Jinx, I want to join you"

The eye-patch wearing girl turned to see a...very short girl standing with her, and frowned. How long...had she been standing there and she hadn't noticed? Oh god no again.. She smiled  a little "I am Jinx yes, a-are you wanting to do the Dragon quests...?"

@Dustin @Mace

Spoiler

Level: 16

HP/EN: 320/32 | 47 MIT | 2 THRN <18 DMG> | 1 Regen <5HP> | 2 Para <8-10, -EVA and turn> | 1 Bleed <9-10, 12DMG>

Equipment 1 - T1 Rapier: Gentleman's Sword: 2 Paralyze, 1 Bleed

Equipment 2 - T1 Perfect Heavy Armour: Heavy Rain: 3 MIT

Equipment 3 - T1 Perfect Shield: Shield of the Fallen: 1 Regen, 2 Thorn

Skills:

Howl

Heavy Armour Rank 2

Block Rank 2

And the small purple-haired girl rounded a corner and inelegantly skidded to a stop. Upon spotting that there were now three of them instead of the original one - ooh, Dustin was here too! Maybe she should think of Claude and Mishiro next time so they could pop up from out of nowhere and join her in a quest for once - she smoothed down her skirt and ran a hand through the braided hair secured at the back of her head with a ribbon, then walked towards them as if nothing totally out-of-character happened. "Heyo! Dustin, person I don't know, Other Girl." From the way she assigned nicknames to them, it was obvious who she favored the most at the moment. Now give me a cookie!

"Who are you, anyway?" She pointed at the girl with the large shield. They were getting two tanks?! Gosh, she hoped this one actually does her job right. Unlike a certain someone she knew. Wink, wink. "Level, build, skills? I'm Arabelle, currently level 9, and aiming for a pure DPS build. Nice to meet you!" She stuck her hand out to the blue-haired girl with a friendly smile. Then she turned to the other two. "Uh, so do we have a plan for this thing? We can't just charge in blindly."

[ooc: tag @Dustin @Mace]

Dustin tilts his head. So she remembered my name... Weird. He pulls out a crepe this time and smiles. "Want a crepe?" He offers to the girl with purple hair. He turns to Maca and sticks his tongue out like a child on the playground. "So my rival is branching out and taking the fun quests now?" He smiles at the completely different paths they have taken yet they always meet at the worst possible times for Dustin. Hehe, I'm gonna show them what a true warrior can do. He smile drops into a grin as he listens to Arabelle's build. Holy cow. I'm 10 levels above her now? So I'll have to help her instead of showing off? Okay, not like I'm super flashy anyways.

The question she then asks feels wrong to Dustin. He had asked the question so many times, but he hated it when he was asked the question. "But Charging in blindly is the most fun way to fight." He smiles. Nicholas and Kadin sure didn't think so, and look where that got them, Nicholas is in a relationship, and Kadin is dead. He grabs the necklace around his neck and smiles. "I'm assuming Jinx has a plan though. And Bluenette here is always boring so she'll like the plan." He turns and walks away. "I can't help make a plan, but I'll damn sure follow it." He pulls out a piece of red velvet cake and a fork, taking a bite of his snack.

@Mace

Mace looked a bit confused at first as the girl asked her if she wanted to join the dragon quest, Sure that was the whole point of being here, "Yes, that is why I'm Here," She said nonchalantly. Then she looked at Dustin as the stuck out his tongue to her and she huffed a bit doing the same back to him, "I... I am Not here b...because you are here, I... I just thought I could h... well Ignore it. I'm here now and you better deal with it," She said turning away from Dustin. Why does he do this, He knows I hate it when he does that, SHe thinks before turning back to the two players. "We going or still waiting?" mace asked the two before she could get a reaction another person turned up. Seeming to know the other two better than anyone else here.

Mace sighed a bit as she felt like she needed to answer the hyper girl here, "I'm a Level 7 Stun Tank, Skills are Heavy Armor Rank 1, Block Rank 1 and Warhammer Rank 1 as well. And I guess you can go with Mace," SHe said with no any look of emotion on her face. Then she spoke to Dustin and if he had another plan then just Charge in as then Dustin said he would not make a plan and the other person called Jinx would also saying that Mace was boring and Mace just puffed before walking up to Dustin giving him a stomp into the arm, "I'm Not Boring, You are!" She said sounding mad as her face became quite a bit red. She walked back to the other two want to make a plan at least, "I can tank quite a bit as I have around 40 Mitigation, Also I can stun the dragon if we can," She said being back to her emotionless face as she said this.

@Jinx

Jinx let out a slow breath as, within seconds, the world exploded with sharp colours. Her mind had sharpened, and the girl knew she was on a timer. She had only a few minutes to work out everything, and more importantly, tell everyone the plan she had come up with. It made it easier to plan with a second tank too, her original plan had accounted for only a single tank, that being herself. With Mace saying she was a second, this could be easy. Arabelle and Dustin were a damage style, meaning it would be easy...

In her mental preparations, the girl had not heard Arabelle refer to her as 'The Other Girl', although that would have caused quite a few questions had she heard it. She opened her mouth, only to hear Dustin speak, and couldn't stop a wave of annoyance wash over her. She'd spent a good hour coming up with a battle plan, and he just couldn't be bothered hearing it? It wasn't a familiar feeling, but the anger that passed over Jinx's face was unmistakable before she let out a deep breath.

"The plan is as follows. I'll start the fight against the dragon and get its attention using my Howl ability. Once i've done that, attack it with everything you've got..." The girl looked at Mace, the other tank "My original plan only accounted for a single tank, and since my Mitigation is higher i'll start...But if i call for a Switch, i'll need to tag in. Deal Mace?"

With her deal made, she turned to Arabelle and Dustin "Your job is a little easier, once i've got its attention. Hit it as hard as you can, apply that stun i know you have Arabelle" The girl blinked as there was a slight throbbing in the back of her head, the sign of an overload coming in. She let out a slow breath and started to mutter under her breath, a sequence of worlds she'd learnt that she had trained herself to ensure she remained calm, to stop the information from crippling her. She felt her mind starting to dull, and her single visible eye dulled out as she let out a slow sigh. 

@Mace @Arabelle @Dustin

Charging in blindly? Stupid, but fun. Arabelle wasn't sure where to place herself but was quickly won over by the crepe Dustin offered to her. Stars shone in her eyes as she accepted the crepe, holding it like it was a precious gift, and then she took a bite. Screw Stryder. Dustin was her best, best guildmate ever! She gave a bright smile, then ducked her head to take another bite. "This is really good! Say Dustin, where do you buy these things? Or do you have someone crafting them for you~? She raised an eyebrow and smiled playfully. Then she turned back to the other shield girl, who promptly introduced herself as Mace. Huh. Maybe she was planning to take the warhammer later on? Either way, her lack of emotion reminded Arabelle of a certain girl who owned a shop in Floor 3. If Mishiro and Mace meet, would they get along? Or would they end up as the worst enemies? That's the thing that happens to people with similar personalities, right? Hmm... Then, the Mace girl, as if flipping a switch, suddenly spoke to Dustin in a familiar way. Then switched back to her emotionless personality. 

Ooookay. The person she knew was less formal around her friends, but the change wasn't always this drastic. Was she bipolar or something? One more name to add to Arabelle's list of known weirdosShe turned back to The Other Girl. It was a decent plan... for someone like her. There was nothing else she wanted to add to it. Arabelle grudgingly nodded her affirmation. "Huh. Well, my Paralyze only sets in when I crit, but I'll try! Maybe this time I'll be lucky."

[ooc: @Jinx @Dustin @Mace]

Dustin listened carefully as Jinx stated her plan. So wait... she has a plan? I should’ve known. He smirks. She is the type of person to have a plan. He spins towards Arabelle as she asks where his food is from, at which point he opens his mouth to answer, but he does not know the shop owners name, just that she looks like Ice cream. After Mace had stomped in the arm Dustin smiled. She is a weirdo that one. “So, what about this? I focus my heavy hitter attacks and you focus on keeping your energy up in case mine gets too low.” He asks Arabelle, “If you want my accuracy item again you can use it.” He tilts his head, I can trust her with it, she has used it before. He can’t help but get nervous with the coming battle, a dragon versus a boy and three girls. He knew they could all handle themselves for the most part, but he was worried about the two with colorful hair. “Before we go, I have to warn you, if any of you die, I’m gonna kill you.” He smirks, taking the pressure off of his own shoulders that no one asked him to feel. “Especially you Arabelle, the guild would be boring without you.” He jokes, spinning and starting off into the direction of the quest they would soon embark on. He starts to hum as he walks, a popular song but an old song. Even dancing a little as he goes.

@Jinx @Arabelle @Mace

She looks at the girl with white hair and nods in agreement, "Deal, But this does not mean I risk my life for you," She said rather cold to Jinx. Sure the plan sounded good but hoping for a critical hit was just hard to do and Mace was happy to use their Stun Skill on the monster, "I'm going to use my Stun skill once I see that thing, Just make sure it does not get up and start attacking our DPS players here," she said staring at Dustin for a bit, "I..I do not care about you, just to make it clear. If you fail to hit it, Dustin, I will not forgive you," She said sounding quite demanding to him before turning to the rest waiting to leave.

Mace was not really keen on the whole teamwork part and just would follow quiet now and just nod her head if something was said. Whatever was going to happen Mace was going to beat the dragon up with the Warhammer she had and stun the beast once she gets the change. It was likely that she would be last to attack but she believed that even if she was last to attack it also made sure that the dragon did not get a free hit on the white-haired girl, and so Mace was set on stunning the monster not because she cared but just that is sounded logical to do so.

@Jinx @Dustin @Arabelle

Gryas was planning on heading out to gather some materials for some new potions to make when he saw a message asking for any players interested in joining in on the Dragon Hunter quest line. This was a quest that he had seen a long time ago and was very interested in doing it however it seemed like it was a bit too much to take on by himself so he had ignored it until he got stronger. This seemed like the perfect opportunity to do the quests and also a far better way to spend his time then gathering materials and robotically farming easy mobs. Grabbing the shield and sword off the wall mount in his study he left home and made his way to the First Floor and to the main square.

Arriving he saw some familiar faces from the guild which he called out to as he approached, raising his right hand in greeting. "Yo Dustin! How have you been? And Jinx, Arabelle, good to see you both again." There was another person standing with them that he didn't recognize, he was still a little uneasy with speaking around new people so he figured he would wait for some introductions.  Then with a wide grin he asked them all. "Ready to go slay some dragons?"

@Jinx

Edited by Gryas

Jinx watched silently as another arrived, another member from the guild, Gyras. The girl felt her mind bloom, explode almost, as she tried to think. With another member....that meant parties, split-attacks...She was silent as they talked to one another, trying to think. Her mind rationalising it all to her. 3 Tank players, 2 damage players. They would have to split up, the question was with who? She looked up at the others, and felt a wave of heat crash into her. Dustin....Well, that made the decision a little easier. 

The girl cleared her throat in an attempt to get everyone's attention "I'm sorry to interrupting, but with Gryas joining our group...We'll have to adjust our plan a little. We'll split up into two parties, attack the dragon from two sides at the same time..." The girl felt a wave of pain rush through her head, but she pushed past it. She had a minute before her mind really started to hurt but...she had to...help them. She looked at Dustin. Normally, she'd partner her up with Arabelle, after all, she knew what the other girl could do...

"Dustin, you're gunna partner up with me. Gryas, Mace, you're with Arabelle. You're both tanks so i need you to keep her s...saf....." The pain became too much, the light was too bright and the noises! Alisea closed her eye tightly and took a deep breath, she couldn't afford an overload now! They needed her...Dustin needed her! She was his favourite guild member, she wasn't going to let him down! Slowly, she opened her eye and looked at the boy "I promise, i'll keep you alive. You said i was your favourite, so...i can't let you down" 

@Dustin @Arabelle @Mace @Gryas

They were now heading for the first dragon's nest. "You mean, that watch? Yeah, sure! That'll be a big help." Arabelle replied to Dustin's offer with a bright smile. First, the food, and now the ACC trinket she desperately. He really was her most favorite guildmate ever! "Ugh. That reminds me. I need to get that order from that crafter with the maid or something. They haven't updated me yet. Would you believe me if I said that order was made last April?" she grumbled to herself, though it was loud enough for the people around her to hear. Then she realized she was acting out of character, and waved her hands dismissively in front of her. "Well, let crafters be crafters. They're probably dead." She turned to her favorite guildmate with a smirk. "Don't die either. I need someone to supply me cookies."

Later on, some other dude arrived. It took her a moment, but she quickly recognized Gryas from that col gathering trip. "Hey," Arabelle greeted simply. He was old. She didn't get along with adults very well. They were stiff. And boring. And they didn't like her humor. The Other Girl then revised their plan, apparently, they were splitting and now Arabelle was in a team with two tanks. That's fine. Two layers of protection. She could swing her scythe at that dragon to her heart's content! She whistled and nodded her agreement. "I'll focus on dealing damage, so defend me with your lives, okay?" She flashed a cute smile at both tanks and held out her hand. A large black scythe with a green blade shimmered into existence and she sheathed it at her back. "I'm ready."

@Dustin @Mace @Gryas @Jinx

Dustin watched as Gryas walked up and Jinx started straining herself. What the hell? Is she? What? He looks at her as she finally finishes the plan and then shuts her eye. What was Dustin supposed to do? His favorite guildmate obviously in pain, but he had to fight alongside her. That meant he had to make whatever hits she takes are worth it. His sword comes out in a flash of gray and his eyes fall in that sword. Then she says it. “i can’t let you down.” What does she mean, no one here has let me down before. She definitely hasn’t. He turns to her with a confused look, “What do you mean? My favorite guildmate could never let anyone down.” His eyes fall down to his necklace as he finishes that statement, and his smile falls away with his gaze. “Just don’t get hurt, I’m not worth dying over.” He turns and catches up to Arabelle, pulling out his pocket watch and handing it to her, as he opens his inventory and equips the shoulder pad Hei made for him a long time ago. The black leather piece sat right on his shoulder over his blue sweatshirt, and went on the same arm as his shield. His sword was a boring looking sword, gray, not even silver, and the only part that stuck out at all was the cross guard. It was two bars swirling around eachother.

Updated Stats:

Spoiler

Stats:

LVL 19

HP: 380

EN: 38

DMG: 7

MIT: 31

EVA: 1

THRN: 9

BH: 1%

GEAR:

[Perfect] Harbinger's Wrath: +3 DMG

[Perfect] Stryker Shield: +2 MIT, +1 THRN

[Rare] Death’s Reach: +1 MIT, + 1 EVA

SKILLS:

Rank 3 1HSS (+3 DMG)

Rank 1 Battle Healing (1% HP regen on turn)

Rank 1 Light Armor (+5 MIT)

@Mace@Gryas@Jinx@Arabelle

Those other three in the guild seemed quite close, it was odd trying to find where he fit in in all of this. Gryas had not truly opened up since the first few months of this death game and had not since that day when he had lost someone close. Pushing aside those thoughts he looked towards the group. Jinx gave out the battle plans of splitting into 2 small groups however seemed to struggle with her words as he could sense some real pain in there. 

Looking between both Arabelle and Mace he nodded towards Arabelle. "Alright let's do this then, you can count on me to keep you safe."   Then looking towards Dustin with a sly smile he at his last comment about not being with dying over he said while ruffling his brown hair with one hand. "Oh don't be so dramatic kid, you are gonna be just fine" 

@Jinx @Arabelle @Dustin @Mace

The girl honestly wasn't sure how to respond. While its true she hadn't let him down so far, h...The girl shook her head, she didn't want to think, it was...too painful. Instead, the girl simply nodded her head at Dustin. To know he put so much faith in her, it made it simple. She had no choice, she had to step up to the challenge at hand. Had to be the player he thought she was, and that would just have to be enough for everyone.

"I'll be fine, just make sure...you kill it" She said as she spotted it. The drake, and the girl lifted her shield up. It was time...

The girl took several steps forwards, but unlike some tanks, she didn't run into battle nor make a loud yell. Sure, she had to use the Howl ability in order to aggro the monster, but yelling always hurt her head. Raising her Rapier into the air, the girl swung it hard...against her shield! It made a loud 'Boom' noise that caught the attention of the dragon, and the girl let out a slow breath...She had to do this.

"You will not get pass me Drake...I made a promise to protect, and you're not gunna get through me..."

(OOC: Reminder the last person in the party rolls for the mobs attacks)

---------------------------------------------

Action Taken: HOWL (+2 Hate)

Rhaegal - the Emerald Hatchling: HP: 125 - MIT: 25 - ACC: 0 - EVA: 0 - DMG: 50  - 

<<Screech>> On a LD roll of 17+ when this boss attacks, this boss will let out a piercing wail that somehow freezes the player in place, removes all evasion properties.

[2] Jinx: HP 340/340 | EN: 24/34  | 47 MIT | 2 THRN <18 DMG> | 1 Regen <5HP> | 2 Para <8-10, -EVA and turn> | 1 Bleed <9-10, 12DMG>

[0] @Dustin:

[0] Gryas:

[0] Arabelle:

[0] Mace: 

Dustin spins his blade up, resting it on his shield and looking at the dragon as Jinx walks in and gathers its attention. Dustin knew what that meant. It meant he could do whatever he wanted and the dragon would focus on her. Which was helpful, considering Dustin couldn’t Handle too many hits from scales McCrybaby. Then again, he always had way more fun when his life was in more danger. “Thanks Jinx.” He runs in, his blade glowing red as he stabs his blade into the monster 5 times in the shape of a Star and then jumps back, following it up with and uppercut slash. Unfortunately, the monster didn’t like that more than it didn’t like Jinx’s racket making skills, and it’s claw came crashing into Dustin. So howl has its limits. Of course. That’s why it’s always dangerous, even with a tank. He leaps back next to Jinx and looks down at the scratch across his stomach. “Okay, that was the best I could manage, I’ll be doing that.” His hands move up as his eyes move down to meet them. Did I overdo it? I surpassed the howl and ended up paying for it. Whatever, I guess sometimes you make mistakes. “Now we wait for the other part-“ He gets cut off by a loud screech, cutting through the air and tearing the very soul behind Dustin’s eyes. Dustin’s hands go up and cup his ears, as he drops down into a ball, the pain making him unable to force himself back up.

Spoiler

ID: 111268

BD: 9

7 + 1 = 8 * 6 = 48 DMG

48 - 25 = 23 DMG

125 - 23 = 102 HP

MD: 8 - 1 = 7

50 - 31 = 19 DMG

380 - 19 = 361 HP(Dustin)

102 - 9 = 93 HP(dragon)

LD: 17

Screech

[2] Jinx: HP 340/340 | EN: 24/34  | 47 MIT | 2 THRN <18 DMG> | 1 Regen <5HP> | 2 Para <8-10, -EVA and turn> | 1 Bleed <9-10, 12DMG>

[2] Dustin: 361/380 HP | 32/38 EN | 7 DMG | 31 MIT | 1 EVA | 1 Thorns <9 DMG>| BH: 3 [Paralyzed]

[0] @Gryas:

[0] Arabelle:

[0] Mace:

•  
Edited by Dustin

Mace looks like both her strongest group members went for the attack on the Dragon and Mace looks as the dragon Gets hit by the howl and then looks mad at the Girl but before it went for the attack Dustin slashed the monster right at a weaker spot of its armor. Mace took out her Hammer but was too late to even help Dustin as he got hit by the dragon and smashed him to the floor, he did not get up and the dragon started looking at the rest of the group to her own Party, Mace knew what was going to happen and she did not let it happen at all. She looks at Dustin walking up to him as the dragon followed her movement, "Get up you... Or I will kick you," She said before her hammer started to glow yellow and she turned to the dragon. She then went as fast as she could and jumped up and with one powerful smash down on the Dragons head. As the hit connected the light from the attack became bigger taking Mace her hand in the light and also making a sound like hitting Iron with Iron. Mace landed on the ground again and looked over to the dragon as it seems to be out of balance quite a bit and Mace nodded before putting up the shield ready to see what the dragon was going to do.

Spoiler

ID Roll: 111272 | 9 Minor Crit | Used Power Strike

4+1=5*2=10-25=1 DMG

Rhaegal: HP: 92/125 | MIT: 25 | ACC: 0 - EVA: 0 | DMG: 50 | Stunned -1 EVA

[2] Dustin: 361/380 HP | 32/38 EN | 7 DMG | 31 MIT | 1 EVA | 1 Thorns <9 DMG>| BH: 3 [Paralyzed]

[0] @Gryas:
[0] @Arabelle:
[2] Mace: HP 140/140 | EN: 9/14 | 40 MIT | 4 DMG