[PP-F5] <<DHA>> Desert Planet

"A shame about the frost dragon. I prefer that floor the most." Sey commented casually, placing his hands behind the back of his head as they would proceed towards the desert. Well, he was anyways. Considering the lack of a safe zone for Hidden, he was going to meet her near the safe zone before they would depart. Now that he obtained his new equipment, he could keep fighting for the equipment that the quest wanted to offer them. So he stepped lightly towards the edge of the safe zone while waiting there, arms crossed while his eyes searched. The sand could attempt to bother him all it liked, survivalists tend to have the ability to ignore the climate. Easy for one to say with the survival skill active, but the ones who make this statement are those who lack it. And to be this far into the game without that skill would just be a damn unfortunate shame.

@Hidden

Before meeting with Sey, she scouted the area for Hestia or Itzal and found neither. It wasn't a popular floor due to the sand and heat, so she wasn't worried much. Finding Sey waiting outside the safe zone, she would creep closer, waiting until about ten meters away before removing the hide skill. Appearing before Sey, she would stand their quietly. It would be a few seconds before she spoke. She had seen him for the event, but had to leave afterward to speak with Kalice. "Why aren't you mad and angry? After I vanished, I figured you would hate me. You still treat me the same as the day I disappeared" She had been scared to lose him, but was certain she was going to. It wasn't what she wanted, but it was what she asked for. The white haired player hadn't been out in quite some time which also led her to questioning. "What made you decide to come back? Was it to find out what happened to me?" An orange player that had let out a high leveled sociopath. 

Ahhhh, there she was. Sneaky as always, but it didn't seem like she planned to play any pranks on him today. Instead, she stood quietly for a moment, seemingly... Nervous? Scared? Not quite able to read whatever she was feeling admittedly. Straight to the point, however, she would ask him why he wasn't mad or angry. Well, okay, he was pretty sure this love thing involved being worried for the safety of a partner? That was just a guess, but it made the most sense. "Are you kidding me? Quite the opposite, I was very scared when I saw those fliers being put out for you! I was scared that they were going to get you and possibly kill you before I could see you again." And that was the absolute truth. One witnessed his worries, even though he lied about what Hidden really was. Still, the effects of what happened were still there.

"I wanted to see you again, see that you were safe. And now that I have seen the state of the game upon my return... I need to right things that I decided to ignore before." Sey was regretful for not preventing events from unfolding the way they have. Would Hidden even be on the wanted list if he were with her rather than abstaining from the game? He could never know, he knew nothing of the frontline politics as of currently. "I'm working to get you off of that list, you know. Even spoke to Hestia a few days ago as well, and it looks like there is still hope for that."

Sey seemed filled with disbelief of what he said, explaining to her that he was afraid that he was never going to get to see her again. "I didn't come see you because well... I didn't want them to figure things out and then use you to get to me. When people are scared, they do drastic things" she would say quietly. She took a step closer to him. She had missed him over the time she had been gone, but believed it was necessary for both of them. He would explain to her that he shouldn't have left and ignored the problems of the world. He was making it up by trying to get her off the list. "What did you promise her. I know you better than anyone. You're are a business man, you make deals. What did you promise her? That you would stop me?" Her voice was desperate now. She knew Sey was determined, but sometimes determination wasn't enough. She had an opinion about that damned list. She was seen as an enemy of Aincrad, although she was merely trying to help it. She was an enemy because one person was afraid of her actions, afraid of the power that she wielded. She had the ability to change the very fate of Aincrad and the direction it was going. 

@Sey

"I'm afraid it's a slight bit late for that. I explained to them that Hidden was a critical business partner of mine that I couldn't lose. Sooooo I had to stretch a bit to give you a chance, but at least this could end happily... For us anyways." Sey explained as he rolled his left wrist, then opened his palm while listening to her second portion of concerns. Stop her? Mmmmmmm, perhaps. The rest, she pretty much nailed it on the head. And this was a painful deal as well, because he was on the losing end of it, at the mercy of the APD. He was lucky to still have some pride after that. "Depends on your perspective. You are a free woman in exchange for bringing Adrian back to the APD. They mentioned some other stuff about me making sure you won't go off doing something like that again or something. But you know I wouldn't limit you so..." With that, he would look up to her with a small smile. It was half-happy, sure, because there was hope for her. But deep inside it, he was pleading for her to understand. "We can end all of this if you desire. I just need Adrian and you are free to roam Aincrad without those stupid fliers."

Before he said anything, she already knew that she was right. He would explain to her that things could still have a happy ending, but for them basically. She would raise her eyebrow, waiting for him to continue for her to understand further. She was interested, but knew it wouldn't be able to work whatever plan he came up with. As he mentioned Adrian, her eyebrow would fall and her head shift to look down at the ground. "Your plan... is lovely. But it can not be done I am afraid. Adrian isn't like an item that I can just hand over. Also, what would the APD do with him? Nothing. They have no form of institute for criminals. He is crafty and intelligent and would break any form of temporary confinement. Hestia probably didn't mention that his level is also near Calrex's so force is out of the bag. If you want to capture him, he has to want to be captured. There is no getting around that. Also, I'm not sure I want him to go to jail. Look, he might be dangerous, but I am also the only one with any form of control. If I turn my back on him, there goes any chance of reasoning with him say something go wrong. Secondly, we aren't in the wrong. Our plans are to stop Laughing Coffin dead in their tracks and it will done before the APD can even think of focusing on more than one 'enemy' at a time"

She would look away. Adrian is out of the question. There is nothing to be done. If it makes you feel better, the APD can't execute me without violating their own codes. "Finally, you are wrong. Hestia won't be taking my name off that list. Ever. She probably didn't mention this, but they were framing me as a criminal before they knew I had released Adrian. They were going to prison me because they thought I was in the wrong. The APD is flawed and thinking that they can control Aincrad" She would laugh before looking at Sey right in the eyes. "You know anything about the day I was sentenced?" 

@Sey

Hidden tried to explain her way into morality with Adrian, perhaps giving him some sort of worth while also explaining that he was better off outside? She tried, but it wasn't that good of an explanation, not enough for him to be swayed quite yet anyways. "What they do with him, I couldn't care less about. I'm trying to get YOU out of this mess." And that would show his willingness to throw someone else into the fire to get someone he cared about out of it. Did one expect any different from a business shark? "The APD are in my hands while this situation is going on. One private message and reinforcements will come to my aid, I possess value to them, I doubt Adrian can handle a whole squad from the APD. And how come Adrian is somehow stronger than the whole APD? Hidden, weigh your numbers if you want Laughing Coffin to perish!"

These words came with concern despite how harsh they were coming across. All of this for some child? The child even had stats that were boosted to high levels. His goal wasn't to keep Adrian barred, it was just to get Adrian to the APD in the first place. This was supposed to be easy, but Hidden was making it harder. But there was one allegation that Hidden possessed that turned the tides. "What were you sentenced for before this whole mess?" Framing was quite a heavy allegation, he needed to hear her out.

This was becoming a mess more than quickly. Sey just didn't seem to understand her point of view. Would this end up being their first fight? Would their relationship make it through? She sure hoped so, something like this almost didn't even bother her. "The only reason I care is because he is in debt to me" she would tell him. However, he would keep going on about the APD. Rolling her eyes, she would step closer and bring her arms out in a questioning stance. "What about the APD? They are literally nothing. The APD is two frontliners and a bunch of low levels grasping for some form of goal to strive for. Frontliners aren't even scary anymore, each of them is unable to work together because their own beliefs cloud their main objective. If a boss fight comes where strategy is involved, its a complete wipe" Her voice was slowly getting louder. "Also, Adrian isn't one person. Adrian somehow has an entire guild. Now, I haven't met them, but I know they exist"

Things were getting intense, but Sey would take a moment to ask what she meant about being wanted before Adrian. "This all moves back to one day. An old accomplice of mine was in trouble. He was being targeted by Hestia, Itzal, Aereth, Embers, and a few others. The only reason I got involved was because Aereth leaked my name that I was associated with Domarus and probably should be captured as well. Due to that, I went out against Hestia's team and went to recruit someone to give us a fighting chance. However, when I freed him, he offered me more than Domarus would have ever gave me. Adrian offered me training and teaching of the loopholes in mechanics in fighting along with helping me get back at Aereth and destroying Laughing Coffin" She would sigh. "I know its hard to understand, but after you left me to fight on my own... I got bored. As I said before, I only care about us anyway, and I became bored and uncaring of consequences. That is what has brought me to this point" 

"Adrian and I's plan was for me to go straight for Aereth and make him understand that I was not to be double crossed while he waited for the correct opportunity to strike. However, Itzal betrayed Aereth and attacked him instead and Aereth teleported out. Afterwards, Itzal fought me, stopped and captured me, and then told me that because I had went down the wrong path I was going to spend the rest of Aincrad in prison. It was Adrian who freed me" 

@Sey

The first part of her explanation mostly fell onto deaf ears. One sentence mattered to him, the rest was just a bunch of "He said, she said" that he couldn't care less about. Both sides possessed it, but one side had the ability to set a high bounty on the other. Sey knew which end Hidden was on, and it wasn't the pretty end of it. "You say he's in debt to you." Sey explained as his arms would lock down by his sides. That sounded like business, and if she was owed anything, was he going to get the one who owed her killed? "I know little of your relations to the people in the game. But by the sounds of it, you, him, and this guild of his seem to be on your own. If Adrian isn't placed in the hands of the APD, your flier will remain there until you receive a surprise attack to the back of the throat. I'll try to protect you if that does happen, but I can't solo every other player in the game..."

In fact, it would have been stupid for him to have tried. Hidden was gaining ground with her allegation, though there was obviously missing context. Something about a Domarus and how she went with him and how Hestia was against him. Well? What did Domarus do to get that reaction? Hestia seemed less likely to throw a random attack at a stranger than whoever cause this reaction was. Still, it would have been something for him to have brought back to Hestia, for it would add onto his concerns.

At least, that was the case. But then Hidden just had to place her hand into the fire.

I know its hard to understand, but after you left me to fight on my own... I got bored. As I said before, I only care about us anyway, and I became bored and uncaring of consequences.

Was she seriously trying to blame this on him? Because he wanted to settle down and enjoy the rest of life with her in the game, he suddenly caused her head to be placed on the bounty board? Sey chuckled with a smile, though the smile was most certainly not genuine. That accusation did not sit well with him. He returned back into the game with worry for her and sticking his neck out to keep her from becoming public enemy number one, and he gets a finger pointed at him? No no, he was not taking that.

"For the sake of everything we've done, I'm just going to pretend I didn't hear that last statement." Sey replied to that very part of her sentence before his lips returned back into a frown, which is definitely better than the fake smile used to vent out his frustration. It completely ignored any logic or reasoning, that was a huge red flag after all. But still, maybe this could work out somehow.

"And for that, I'll make sure that you are confirmed off limits until I have my way to Adrian. But as for how long that barrier holds, I cannot tell. Hidden... Is your revenge really worth all of this chaos?"

• 2 weeks later...

Sey was getting on her nerves slowly, but she seemed to be getting on his. In his eyes, she must have seemed rash and unable to make the correct decision. In hers, she was just trying to go about with her plans. Sey being involved wasn't a factor. He would then go on to say that If Adrian wasn't turned in she would be on that wanted list until she died or was captured. Closing her eyes a breathing a sigh she looked towards Sey. "Also in that flier, it mentions I am extremely dangerous. That keeps most players out of trying. I appreciate you being there for me, but I can handle it. I have moved on my entire life, sustaining my own" 

It seems her next words would hurt Sey as he stated that he was going forget that she had ever said that. She looked down to the ground. She was ashamed in hurting him like this. She just wanted him to be happy. After his next sentence she would raise her eyebrows in question. "I appreciate the help from the inside. However, what do you mean my revenge? Against Laughing Coffin? I am doing a favor for more than myself with my actions. I am also way too far in to call it off. The APD isn't one of my worries. Soon they will come to realize that I am not the enemy of the story" 

She sighed and turned her head towards the sandy floor. "I think we're done talking about this for now. We just need to move on and see how it plays out a bit more" 

There was no ground to be gained from this anymore. Another obstacle that brought him one step closer from the death of Hidden. Or perhaps just her imprisonment, but that was something he possessed little control over. When one turned their back on their word and place someone to sleep, it was an irreversible trap. This was a matter he needed to take into his hands. "Then keep getting stronger, so much so that no one can take anything away from you. If I hear that you are nothing but fragments of data blowing in the wind..."

Sey held his peace, not so willing to end that sentence. It's been a wild ride, this was taxing. Of course, it wasn't like Hidden was free from emotions either. It was difficult for him to understand, why persist with this game? "I meant Aereth crossing you. But if you can convince the APD not to go against you, I will stall the best I can to give you the time." It was best to reassure that something could be done. What kind of police force acted so rashly to eliminate one without a trial?

"Fair." A simple statement to her reply of wishing to continue on. His wind-fists would cause the sand particles to scatter around his palms, his new weapon prepared to rip through a dragon as he stepped forward in the desert scenery. It wasn't going to take too long, a massive target was bound to show up in a few moments.

Stats

Spoiler

Hidden

Level 38
HP
76 Energy
3 Accuracy
1 Evasion
13 Base Damage
54 Mitigation
1 Bleed
1 Paralytic Venom
1 Phase
+1 LD
+1 Hide

Gear

<<Shadow's Infection>> // +1 Phase, +1 Paralytic Venom, +1 Bleed
<<Shadow of Dusk>> // +36 Mit, +1 EVA
<<Shadow's Light>> // +3 ACC
              <<Umbra>> // +6 DMG

Battle Ready Inventory
Teleport Crystal
T2 HP Potion
Mist of Shadows : RP Instance Item that covers the entire area in a dark black fog that only those with Night Vision can see through - Black Crystal

Skills

One Handed Dagger | Rank 5: +5 DMG
Search and Detect | Rank 1: +1 LD
                      Sneak and Hide | Rank 1: +1 Stealth Rating
                                                     Light Armor | Rank 4: +18 Mitigation                               
      E Familiar - DMG | Rank 3 +6 DMG
                                                              E Survival | No Ranks: Immunity to Environmental Effects
                                                  E Disguise | +1 ACC to Players - 5 Turn Cooldown

Skill Mods

Athletics ~ +20 HP, +1 DMG

She didn't like disagreeing with Sey, but she had herself under control. As he mentioned that if he heard she died.... She would glare at him with daggers. "If I die and you kill yourself over it... I will drag your soul down to hell with me and burn you every moment" Too many people had already died because of her. In fact, three people had died because of her. Three. One of those was someone she cared about, her mother. If she were to lose Sey as well.... "Also, one final question. You put a ring on it, when are you going to wed it?" She had worn an engagement ring for far too long. Once she had gotten her answer, she would begin walking off into the sands. After walking in silence on the way up, she spotted her opponent. Looking back to Sey she told him, "You can follow up from my attack. Our two attacks should wipe it clean before it every really gets the chance to attack" Normally Sey had to carry her through quests, but she was safe to say that now she didn't need him. Charging forward with her dagger it became engulfed in an orange light. 

As the dragon seen her coming, it would cry out, the winds suddenly picking up and buffering her. However, she would charge through and cut trhough the dragon. Mercilessly, her dagger would hit the opponent at all angles. As she finished, she would move before she became an easy target. 

ID:111XXX 
BD:8+2-1
DMG:13*13=169-55=114 DMG
MD:3

Hidden 780/780 HP / 68/78 EN / 13 DMG / 54 MIT / 2 ACC / 0 EVA / 8-10 Bleed(24) / Paralytic Venom (8-10) / Phase (9-10)
@Sey

Tabaluga - the Topaz Hatchling: HP: 186/300 / MIT: 55 / ACC: 2 / EVA: 1 / DMG: 85

• <<Summon Tiny Sandstorm>> : When you approach this dragon, he will summon up a sandstorm strong enough to give you a -1 to accuracy and evasion

Himself? Damn, she was scarily close to what would happen. But not accurate enough, but he will let her go through with that train of thought. "Consider it done. I could use a tan." A jest, though not really considering the timing of it with what situation was happening as of currently. Now the next part of Hidden's thoughts was... Interesting. Yes, perhaps that was a good word for it. "You... Have a really interesting set of priorities. I think it's best to let this whole situation blow over first before we get to that." Weddings were supposed to be a happy time. With this fear in the back of his mind, they were bound to be screwed by the others who wanted to collect that bounty. Who would even be there? His friends list was close to empty. A former guild disbanded with nearly every member going down some path of insanity was enough to make so much space. Now Sey was a controversial enough figure, he wasn't sure another guild would suit him at this point.

Oh right. The dragon. A follow-up should be easy, the dragon possessed little threat if the stats told him anything. The sand particles around his fists would swirl at a rapid rate before he witnessed Hidden eliminating a chunk of health from the boss. Ah, a softie. And so his feet pressed hard against the sand.

He reappeared at the other end of the dragon, though his fists didn't connect with the enemy at all, the health bar remaining where it was. No worries, an occasional miss was normal in this game, no matter the level.

ID# 111647 results:

Battle: 3 + 3 - 2 = 4

Craft: 12

Loot: 5

MOB: 4

@Hidden 780/780 HP / 68/78 EN / 13 DMG / 54 MIT / 2 ACC / 0 EVA / 8-10 Bleed(24) / Paralytic Venom (8-10) / Phase (9-10)
Sey:
1205/1205 HP I DMG: 19 I ACC: 3 I EVA: 3 I MIT: 99 I BH: 50 I LD: 2 I EN: 115 

Tabaluga - the Topaz Hatchling: HP: 186/300 / MIT: 55 / ACC: 2 / EVA: 1 / DMG: 85

<<Summon Tiny Sandstorm>> : When you approach this dragon, he will summon up a sandstorm strong enough to give you a -1 to accuracy and evasion

Edited by Sey
  • 2 weeks later...

It appeared that Sey's low amount of fighting had done him no good. It had been forever since he had engaged in combat and he was using a new weapon, his fists. His blow would miss almost entirely, but he didn't seem bothered by it. 'He's definitely out of practice. If she wants to 'protect' me from the APD, he's gonna have to put in some work. I need to put in some work myself' Her level wasn't nearly high enough to be in the amount of trouble she was in. It also held her back dramatically. The APD's goal was to capture her before she became Tier three, where she would be a whole new level of threat. Darting forward, Hidden would target her opponent Her eyes would narrow as she focused. The dragon's sands were surely buffeting, but they couldn't stop her head on attacks. Her dagger would strike the dragon repeatedly, giving it no room to make an attack. After she finished, she would leap away, making an opening for Sey to finish the little health it had left. 

112077 BD:8 MD:2 DMG:13*13=169-55=114 DMG

Hidden: 780/780 HP / 58/78 EN / 13 DMG / 54 MIT / 2 ACC / 0 EVA / 8-10 Bleed(24) / Paralytic Venom (8-10) / Phase (9-10)
@Sey: 
1205/1205 HP I DMG: 19 I ACC: 3 I EVA: 3 I MIT: 99 I BH: 50 I LD: 2 I EN: 115 

<<Summon Tiny Sandstorm>> : When you approach this dragon, he will summon up a sandstorm strong enough to give you a -1 to accuracy and evasion

Edited by Hidden
  • 1 month later...

Well he'll be damned. Another chance was given to him to end this, yet he found himself unable to. The fists of wind were faltering, perhaps to the desert. Whatever it was, it made him far less capable in combat. Raining down fists would have been good with the speed to do it, yet his vision seemed blurred and his body seemed shaky. Was this a status effect? Regardless, he wasn’t merging too well with the rest of his body. The stats could only tell so much before even those become irrelevant. With that in mind, he would try anyways, though he staggered a bit at first. His eyes became hollow, his thoughts were clouded. Ha… Perhaps this is what it means to feel pain. Nothing like being slashed, a mental wound. And so he leaped up, only to quickly fall to the ground and glare at the monster in return. Damn it, damn it! He wasn't dying, but he wasn't contributing either. What, a, mess.

@Hidden780/780 HP / 58/78 EN / 13 DMG / 54 MIT / 2 ACC / 0 EVA / 8-10 Bleed(24) / Paralytic Venom (8-10) / Phase (9-10)
Sey: 

ID# 112820 results:

Battle: 3 + 3 - 2 = 4

Edited by Sey
  • 1 month later...

OOC: Accidentally RPed the Dragon attacking but it was paralyzed. Oops

As she retreated, Sey moved in with his fists, attempting to deliver thundering blows to the dragon, but instead was once again missing. He must have been used to the range of his weapon, but getting close with fists alone with no additional reach.... It was going to be quite a bit of a challenge for him. Returning her gaze to the target, she dashed towards it and it caught sight of her as she did. It snapped forward, its teeth sinking into her arm and drawing out red shards. She threw her free arm outward, throwing the dragon off of her. In its time within the air, she made three thrusts of her dagger, each hitting the dragon's chest. Tabaluga fell back into the sand, its health on red. However, when it attempted to stand and fight, it found that it could not stand at all. A static electricity ran through it now, her venom taking effect. She flipped her dagger, sheathing it into her sleeve. "Finish that up for me, will you dear?" She looked to her arm, and wiped it, the shards discontinuing from coming out. 

114218 BD:8(Para. Venom) MD: Paralyzed   DMG:13*13=169-55=114 DMG

@Hidden780/780 HP / 58/78 EN / 13 DMG / 54 MIT / 2 ACC / 0 EVA / 8-10 Bleed(24) / Paralytic Venom (8-10) / Phase (9-10)
@Sey: 

Tabaluga - the Topaz Hatchling: HP: 72/300 / MIT: 55 / ACC: 2 / EVA: 1 / DMG: 85 (Paralyzed)

Edited by Hidden

ID# 114221 results:

Battle: 3 + 3 =6

And just like that, a paralyzed opponent made all of the difference. He had to strike hard and quickly if he wanted to make this blow count. With a wind fist prepper up, he blurred through the air before taking one hard strike to the gut of the opponent. It was a harder gut to reach considering the previous trials, but he finally nailed the mark. With the damage he inflicted onto it, the monster did not take long to get deleted off the game and securing their victory that brings them halfway towards their goal. A smile lapsed on his lips, for he finally nailed it. "Thanks for that, love. That would have been a hell on earth for me otherwise." Sey commented, feeling slightly better after being able to vent out frustrations through the dragon before tilting his head to the side. Hm... There was that vanity ring, but they did need something to compliment it as well. Regardless of what happens, they will be together, right? With that, Sey would look back to Hidden. "The marriage quest, we have to plan it out first I believe, correct? With Making Our Vows?"

@Sey: 
1205/1205 HP I DMG: 19 I ACC: 3 I EVA: 3 I MIT: 99 I BH: 50 I LD: 2 I EN: 114

Edited by Sey

She would watch with a passive glance as Sey's fist rained hell upon the dragon, the swift blow turning it into pixels. As he would head towards her, she would offer a smile, unseen due to her hood. She would move to him, picking up the glistening object that lay on the ground. They were halfway done with the questline. They had started it when she was in the single-digit levels. Look how far she had come in such a short time. As she picked up the object, he thanked her for the help and told it would have been hard without her. "Rest easy, you'll be back into fighting shape soon. Where you're weak, I'll be strong" She told him with a smile. She moved a short distance away, absentmindedly twisting the ring on her finger. While most wouldn't see it, Sey must know it was there. His voice spoke up to her, questioning the marriage quest. "Yep, it was changed recently. There are buffs added now to being married." She began to walk in a curve around him, her voice teasing. "So... our great hero can't wait to be wed off to Aincrad's most wanted huh?" She giggled to herself, happy to be around him. 

@Sey

-Received Topaz Gem

Her words of comfort did not go unnoticed, for they were warm and melted into his heart quite nicely. "I appreciate that, and I wish to offer the same in return." Sey replied calmly as he placed his hands in his pockets. They were nearly done if this was the pace they were going at, and the skill points obtained from all this made it so much better. She then explained to him a lovely bonus before teasing him. "Why, how could I resist the thrill of her nature~? We will figure something out, surely." He replied as he watched her circle around, though he would aim to stop her with a hand onto the shoulder. A ring on it, he literally went that far. Now he just had to wed it. And Hidden was dangerous to those that oppose her, yet possessed such a sweet personality that only he seemed to get the front row seat to. "As if I'm worthy of such a title. But I think a better one would be 'your husband'."

As he held out his hand to her shoulder, she would pause her circling. He would tell her that they would figure things out. "They'll understand what I am doing soon enough. I just need one more thing and then Laughing Coffin will be brought to its knees" She would tell him. "No worries, I'll just wear my Elucia disguise. There we won't be disturbed. The 'Good Guys' would capture me even if I tried to lend them a helping hand, so i'll be gone from the frontlines for a whileshe would tell him. He told her he was unworthy of the Hero title, but he would settle for something better. Her husband. "That was sweet. If I was the cook in this relationship you would be eating like a King" With a smile she would look back towards the town. Adrian had told her to lay low, so she was. She was going to marry Sey, and then continue her search for the Demon King. Once she did, she would force the location of Laughing Coffin's base out of him. 'After Laughing Coffin is defeated, what should I do with it? Should I kill them? Lock them away in a jail for the rest of eternity? Or should I take up the guild, offering them their freedom in exchange for their servitude? I can take a lethal force of killers and turn them into a weapon with a more focused goal, whatever that may be. 

RP Completed
@Sey receives 3 SP, 200 Col, Topaz Gem
Hidden Receives 3 SP, 200 col, Topaz Gem