[PP-F1] How Free is Free? <<FFLAF>>

Jun seemed to have a short thought about her offer,  but shook his head with a decline. Apparently, when it came to actual combat experience, he was just as clueless as her. While she had watched Chaos fight before, that was with a one-handed sword, not a two-handed spear. Silence would resume for a short period as he looked again but he didn't seem to find anything. He would then mention investing in some sort of item to help him out with it. Nodding she would look to the lantern. "A normal item would do great with this lantern. I am not exactly sure, but I think I can still use perfect items with this lantern. I don't have an item to try it out with though" Lifting her lantern she would continue her search...

A few minutes of looking would end with no rewards. Sighing, she would look over to Jun. "This is a bit harder than I thought it would be" She would set the lantern on the ground. "This is more time consuming than I thought too...This has to be one of the longest starter quests in a game yet.... Nah, I just don't play many games" Terra would have been able to tell her otherwise....

112072 LD:1

Objectives

• Collect 3/5 Materials on a LD:11+
  • Craft a 0/1 Healing Potion with a CD:7+

@Jun

Edited by Penelo
  • 2 weeks later...

Continuing his search for more materials, Jun continued to walk side by side with Penelo and glanced left to right if he saw something that he could take as material. 'A normal item? I guess I am still new to the concept of the quality system... It's okay. I will learn as long I stay with knowledgable players like Penelo and Sunova.' He smiled to himself, before breaking off and head off toward the right side. "Yeah... It is pretty time-consuming... I had a rough time searching for the materials myself. But when I finally did, I took like a few days of rest." He jokingly commented, before placing his finger over the brush once again and tapped on it. A window appeared once more to ask if he would like to attempt to gather this material.

There was a Frenzy Boar also lurking around his area, Jun did not want to fight, so he had to be really careful when attempting to gather his material. When he accepted the attempt, he got a notification that he received the material. He got up and sprinted toward Penelo. "A... Alright. I got my other material! Let's move on!" He said as he caught his breath.

ID: 112082
LD: 14 + 1 (Success!!)

@Penelo

Edited by Jun

He mentioned taking a few days of rest after he finished the quest and she kind of giggled. She guessed that there were many players like her that in the beginning felt no inclination of raising their own level. She also understood the guilt and not having the aptitude to get back into it. The only reason she was trying is because she didn't like that fact that she had put others in danger as they fought for her own well being. The boy would walk off a bit in search for another material and she herself would begin looking. Lifting up the lantern, her eyes would remain unmoving from the ground. She heard Jun returning, mentioning that he had found a material. "I take it back, he seems to have a bit better luck at this than me' She would glance back up at him and give him an encouraging smile. "Good job" Her eyes would widen as she seen a gleam in the ground. She would crouch down to tap the item, the item adding itself to her inventory. Smiling she would look back up at Jun. "One more!" 

112314 LD:14+1

Objectives

• Collect 4/5 Materials on a LD:11+
  • Craft a 0/1 Healing Potion with a CD:7+

@Jun

Edited by Penelo
  • 2 months later...

As Jun didn't answer, she kept on looking. Lifting her lantern to light the area, she searched around for any bright glistens that could be found. Catching something within her peripheral, she turned quickly on her heel and bound to it. She reached down and picked up the material, a blue flower that would make god for alchemy. "Alright! That does it!" She turned to Jun, the flower fading from her hands. She didn't see him. "W-where did you go?" She looked around. Jun was nowhere to be seen. "This isn't funny" She stated plainly. How could he have just up and left without her noticing. Having all of her quest materials, she turned towards the Starting City and made her way there, walking rather quickly. As she reached back to the town, she looked back, Jun still not returning to her site. She had not added him to her friend list, so she doubted she would be seeing him for some time. They would have to meet by chance again. 

114219 LD:19+1

Objectives

• Collect 5/5 Materials on a LD:11+
  • Craft a 0/1 Healing Potion with a CD:4+
Edited by Penelo

Reentering the shop of Zakariah, he would offer her a smile as she returned. "Ah, I assume all went well in your travels" She would nod in response, taking a step up to the counter. "Have you brought the materials I requested?" She opened her inventory, scrolling to the five materials and clicked to materialize them. As they appeared in her hands, she would set them down onto the counter in front of her. He would look at them with a smile and say, "Excellent, no all we must do is craft a potion. Take these materials to that cauldron over there. First, place the material into the boiling water, and stir it with the wooden sppn. After some time, the material will dissolve and a potion will be crafted" Doing as instructed, Penelo would sit the spoon in with the material and the water would vanish, turning into a potion. A red vial now sat at the bottom of the pot which she would pick up and hand to Zackariah. After exmaining he would commend her work. "Excellent. You will od just fine in this world. Say, could you bring this to Lyle Tealeaf for me? He needs this package" He would hand her a package which would add itself to her inventory, ending her quest and bringing up a new one. 

RP Ended
@Jun receives: 1 SP, 200 Col
Penelo receives: 3 SP, 200 Col, Additional Quest Rewards that I am not gonna type out.