Jump to content
Zuekin

[PP-F2] <<long live the queen>> meeting royalty and a legend (Zuekin,Calrex)

Recommended Posts

Spoiler

<<Long Live The Queen>>

This quest takes place on Floor 2
This quest is repeatable

Word from the Information Brokers speaks of a hidden respawning Field Boss on Floor 2. A small party reported having farmed the <<Wind Wasps>> found throughout the fields awakened a hidden Field Boss. This monster, identified as<<Wind Wasp Queen>>, proved to be a dangerous opponent for the relatively low leveled party, and dropped a powerful Alchemical Potion.

Requirements:wasp.jpeg

-At least two [2] Pages (21 or more posts)

-Maximum Party Size of 3

-The Wasp Queen must be defeated 

-Repeat completions will only yield <<The Matriarch's Stinger>>

Wasp Queen Information

<The Wasp Queen> is a respawning Field Boss and has the following statistics:

HP: 50
Damage per Attack: 20

Rewards:

  1. <<The Matriarch's Stinger>> This incredibly potent venom can be applied to a weapon to provide an additional +1 damage for the duration of one battle. (Awarded to each player)
  2. 3 Skill Points

 

Parties or Groups of low level players are advised.
Recommended Level: 8

(This quest has been updated for the September Update)

It was a pleasant day on floor two the sun was at it's highest and it was pretty mild out with a cool breeze. "Perfect day for a fight" he said as the wind blew through the golden mane that was attached to his helm Zuekin was wearing his full combat armor his new handwraps wrapped tightly around his hands which were concealed under his armor due to it being a full body suit, the sun's rays reflecting off of the golden metal gave it a soft glow Zuekin had been wandering around floor two all day looking for something to fight it was getting a little boring on one since the creatures couldn't kill him due to his build, and all he had to do was stand there and let them kill themselves on his armor thanks to his thorns. "Welp maybe I can find that field boss those guys were talking about in town" he had overheard some players talking about some giant bee that was pretty strong. "I wonder where it might be" scanning the area around him he couldn't see anything that looked like a bee heck he couldn't see anything that even looked like a mob a matter of fact, but there was another player in the distance and instead of twiddling his thumbs Zuekin decided to walk over to the stranger. As soon as he got close he called out to the player "hey buddy you got any idea where all the mobs ran off to?" raising his voice enough so that the player could here him.

Spoiler

Stats:

Lvl:1 | HP:20 | EN:2 | DMG:1 | ACC:3 |MIT:8 | Thorns:9 | Regen:5

BRI:

Spoiler
  • T1 perfect MA- simple cloth handwraps (+3ACC)
  • Rare heavy armor- The Lions Roar (+1thorns,+1regen)
  • (3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP) 

Apperance:

Spoiler

images.jpeg.2ce74fd76c12540b9034a276d1216e46.jpeg

 

@Calrex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"What was I doing out here in the fields again? Guess I was lost in my thoughts again. Not like I'm doing any material gathering out here nowadays anyway."

As the bluenette made his way across the plains outside of the second floor's main safe zone he gave a small sigh. Garbed in his casual combat attire, he didn't really have a need for equipping his actual battle gear for the most part. With his current stats, none of the monsters were going to be provoked to engage him in combat. However, the Ultramarine Knight was sporting slightly different weapons from before. Instead of his usual gauntlets or two-handed axe of his usual gear, instead he was walking with the Grand Guard III and a single-handed spear. Recently crafted by his old friend Oikawa, the Grand Skypiercer shone a dark navy blue.

As he heard someone call over to him Calrex turned around to look at the young man approaching him. Going from his equipment, the person seemed to still be of lower levels, although that didn't seem to keep him from picking a very standout design for his armor. The golden appearance reminded him of when Oikawa had also worn a similar scheme before isolating himself for an extended period of time, and before him Daeron did so as well.

"Ran off to? I guess they might be avoiding this general area at the moment because of my presence. Sorry about that, at least if you were looking to do some farming off of them."

Spoiler

HP: 1805 | EN: 176 | DMG: 7 | MIT: 25 ACC: 3 |  EVA: 0 | Taunt: 1 Paralyze: 1 | Thorns: 28 HM: 3 | ACH: 0.6 (See Achilles in Skills/Mods for details)

Equipped Gear:

Grand Skypiercer: +1 Taunt / +1 Accuracy (Excess / Inactive) / +1 Paralyze

Grand Guard III: +28 Thorns & +3 Heavy Momentum

Battle Ready:

x5 Safeguard Potion: 1 Attack negated

x1 Grand Legionbane: +9 Damage

Grand Chariot III: +81 Mitigation

x1 Basic Teleportation Crystal: Upon use, teleport to the nearest town next turn

x1 Grand Gauntlets III: +9 Unarmed Damage

Rebellion of Sapphire: +3 Evasion

Skills & Mods:

Two-Handed Battle Axe [Rank 5]

One-Handed Assault Spear [Rank 5]

Heavy Armor [Rank 5]: Athletics Mod

Charge [Rank 5]: Bull Rush Mod

Battle Healing [Rank 5]

Block [Rank 5]: Rampart Mod

Howl: Focused Howl Mod

Parry: Vengeful Riposte Mod

Extended Mod Limit [Rank 3]

Familiar Master: Accurate [Rank 3]

Martial Arts [Rank 5]: Precision Mod

Quick Change

Survival

Disguise

Meditation

Achilles [Rank 5]: 40% Damage Reduction (All Incoming Damage after MIT and Rampart/Parry reduction multiplied by 0.6 (Ex. [150 DMG - 50 MIT] * 0.6 ACH = 60)

@Zuekin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zuekin's listened to the man's response but what he said surprised him a little bit 'why would the mobs avoid this guy unless...' he took a moment to ponder this but couldn't come up with any reason but that this guy must be extremely tough to scare mobs off. "Nah it's fine I was actually looking for a specific mob it's some kind of bee, but I'm not to hung up on it I had overheard some people talking about it and thought it might be worth checking out" looking around again he still couldn't see any signs of life but at least the weather was nice "you must be pretty strong if the mobs are purposefully avoiding you, but what level gets you that kind of fear from creatures you've got to be at least high tier two" Zuekin started to get excited just thinking about how much fun it would be to spare with him "oh, where are my manners I haven't introduced myself the name is Zuekin" stopping to reach out to shake his hand leaving it there until did "and you are"

@Calrex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As the man responded to him Calrex gave a nod, taking a minute to think of the two things he had mentioned, "Oh, then you must be looking for the spawning area for the Wasp Queen for the <<Long Live the Queen>> quest. I believe it should be fairly close to here, but if I recall the cave that she appears in moves around and only shows up once you've accepted the quest from the NPC. As for the level to fend off field mobs, I think for this floor it does tend to be around Tier 2 levels that it starts to happen, although it might not be to the extent like now."

"If I was being honest I'm not 100% sure about that, since I didn't really notice that it was happening until I actually took a moment to look around. I guess with all the times that mobs decided to suddenly pop out of nowhere and attack when I'm in a group I guess I went with the assumption that they will attack no matter what the level gap was between the monster and the player."

With that the other player introduced themselves as Zuekin, which prompted the bluenette to return in kind, shaking his hand, "It's nice to meet you Zuekin. I'm Calrex."

@Zuekin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Hidden in a moving cave huh, well that makes things harder doesn't it" placing his hand on his chin Zuekin thought long and hard on what to do and wether or not to even take this quest 'should I even do this quest it could be just some weak insect that I won't even be able to properly fight because of my thorns dang it' while he was thinking Calrex told him about the guestimated level requirement to scare of low level mobs "you make it sound like tier two is nothing does that mean your even stronger than that.... aww man now I really want to spar with you but I know you'd probably beat me in one blow so it's back to me deciding wether or not to do this quest" Zuekin pondered a little bit longer but sure enough his hunger for battle won "well I guess the first thing I need to do is find this NPC thanks for the help Calrex" Zuekin bowed and turned to walk away but stopped in his tracks and facepalmed as it dawned on him that he had no idea where to find the NPC. Turning back towards Calrex his forehead now slightly pink from the facepalm "hey you wouldn't happen to know where this quest giver is would you"

@Calrex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Well, yeah, I guess it has been a long time since I was in the tier two level range, heh."

Scratching the back of his head Calrex watched as the young man spoke about wanting to duel him, but delaying the challenge as it would be a very one-sided battle. With that Zuekin seemed to start heading away before turning back around to ask him where the quest NPC would be located. Giving a nod the bluenette pointed in the direction of the main settlement, "If I remember correctly the NPC was located close to the exit leading out to the field zones, so I think if you were to head back through the gates they should be fairly easy to find. If not, then I think the info brokers would have the information just a little further inside. It's been a while since I went on the quest, so my memory on all of the steps is a little fuzzy unfortunately."

Before he continued speaking, the Ultramarine Knight gave a brief pause before continuing, "...just out of curiosity may I ask what level you happen to be? You certainly seem to have some good starting armor, but the main concern is if you'd have enough health points to survive a few clashes with the field boss safely."

@Zuekin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Well Thanks for all of your help Calrex" so all Zuekin had to to do was go back to town find the NPC accept the quest and go kill the elusive bee easy enough. He was about to leave again when Calrex asked something that surprised Zuekin a little he wanted to know what level he was but it didn't seem like he was hostile at least not towards people so what's the harm "I guess it's only fair since you have already told me so much let's see where to begin well I guess the best way to start would be my level of course I'm level one though, but don't let that fool you my stats let me easily take down any mob that spawns on me due to my level thanks to my thorns plus my rank in heavy armor and my Regen I can fight four at a time and they still couldn't kill me" hopefully he would be satisfied with that answer Zuekin decided to sit down in a meditation position and take a moment to enjoy the view since he was going to be here a little longer "hey so if I've pieced this together correctly you are a high teir three" taking a moment to let him answer before he continued "if you are do you fight on the frontlines and if you do what is it like"

@Calrex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As Zuekin described his level, as well as his current stats because of his equipment Calrex gave a nod as he let the numbers run through his mind for a moment, "Level one...geeze then his health is pretty much one shot away from death against most mobs. It's probably smart that he decided to purchase armor first and foremost, but I'm not sure if that would be enough."

"Hm...well I won't doubt that your current gear must be serving you fairly well if you've taken on four monsters at once and came out alive. That's something not many players get to say. I've heard of more than a handful of players that decided to go out of the safe zone and take on a simple boar alone, only to not return alive. However, a field monster and a field boss are two completely different beasts. From what I can recall this particular creature is at a strength level that groups of players at least four to five players higher than you can partake in it, and usually that means it's health and damage are set for that. If anything, the amount of damage it deals on a single attack will still outpace the amount you heal by."

With that he listened to the followup question, which the bluenette gave a small breath before continuing, "You would be correct to guess that. I've been a tier three player for a fairly long time. Last I recall I think I might be one of the highest leveled known players. As for the frontlines, I've been a member of the raiding groups from floor eleven I believe, and have participated in all of them up to the current floor. The frontlines is a completely different environment than what most of the players usually go through, and usually the thing that changes the most is the dynamics among the players rather than the floor bosses we fight. I guess you could say at times it's probably the most intense thing that people volunteer to do, enough that I've seen numerous players participate and then need to stop and take a break for an extended period of time before thinking of participating again. I think I'm probably one of the few that have actually continued to do so continuously for the past floors till now."

@Zuekin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zuekin sat down in the grass in a meditation pose but not to meditate but listen as Calrex gave him all of his opinions and facts from Zuekin's armor to the difference between an ordinary field monster and a field boss. He even bluntly told him that his healing factor would probably not be enough to keep up with the boss's damage output. He didn't answer right away not because he didn't want to but due to the fact that the bluenette wasn't finished he continued to confirm that he was a tier three but not just that, he was one of the highest level players in Aincrad currently. 'wow this guy is no joke' he thought as he continued to listen as Calrex told him about the frontlines and that he had been in over a dozen floor raids. 

"Ok, first I want to say how awesome it is that you have stuck it to Aincrad for so long, and second" Zuekin stood up for this next part clearing his throat before continuing "since your one of the highest level players if not the highest then what I'm about to ask of you may be a little tedious but would you mind helping me out I can't pay you to be honest but I can pledge you my service, when I get high enough in level I will join you on the frontlines." Stopping to take a breath and pointed right at Calrex "for I strive to become the strongest player in Aincrad and use my power to help save everyone in this world and to do that I will need to surpass you and everyone close to your level of strength" 

@Calrex

Edited by Zuekin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As the Zuekin took his time to listen to the bluenette's suggestions Calrex waited as the young man responded, even going so far as to ask for his help to get leveled up to join the frontlines. He couldn't help but give a smirk at his desire to save everyone by surpassing the Ultramarine Knight, as well as everyone close to his level. It was an honorable wish, and one that Calrex himself had shared in the past, but after his many quests, raids, and other battles the bluenette had grown to be a bit disillusioned with the idea. "Nonetheless, it's not like the frontlines are at excess in participants..."

Giving a small sigh to himself Calrex responded, "Don't worry about compensation. I've assisted many players in the past with this exact quest, so it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for me to help you with it."

"It might even be a good first test of my new armament."

"However, if you do wish to hold your own, then we'll approach this differently. I'll serve as tank for this endeavor, where you focus on dps. Going from the wraps on your arms, I'm guessing that means you've got some form of damage dealing. That way we can at least have you get a feel for combat without coming under threat."

With that the bluenette brought his spear upwards before resting it against his shoulder, giving a brief scan of the environment to see if the cave had spawned nearby, "I'd be more careful with that wish of yours though. Many people have tried to do the same, I being one of them. However, carrying the wish of thousands to escape this game is not something any one person can bear."

@Zuekin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While Zuekin waited for the man to respond he enjoyed a small breeze that drifted by closing his eyes and tilting his head back a little, even as Calrex answered his request Zuekin did not make any sign of moving until the breeze passed "well thank you Calrex not just for helping me out but for your help with everyone before me" after Zuekin responded he went back to enjoying the wind that was until the bluenette said something that caught him off guard 'he wants me to take on the dps roll, crap I don't have the Martial arts skill yet I've mostly been using the thorns on my armor to deal damage crap, crap, crap' after he was done mentally scolding himself Zuekin turned towards Calrex to respond "well you see I don't have the Martial arts skill yet the wraps I have are for accuracy currently, I have been using my thorns to kill monsters but if you want me to I can still take the lead if you want, but what we could do for the first attack we could let it hit me once then we can switch then when my health is back up we switch again and repeat the process if it isn't dead already, sound good." And then he said something even more surprising this time about him needing to be careful with his wish and that it is a heavy burden carrying thousands of lives on your shoulders "don't worry Calrex I'm prepared to carry that burden even if I have to do it alone I will."

@Calrex

Edited by Zuekin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Listening to Zuekin as he explained his current method of fighting monsters Calrex gave a nod, "So at his current level and build he seems to be following Tristan, a walking cactus. Guess that would be the second or third person to do so, although he might be the first to do so from level one. Since there's no real room for building his skills yet it's a good thing that it's effective."

"If that is the case, then at the least this will get you familiarized with the duties of the role. Sometimes playing different parts can can expand your perspective, especially since you haven't gotten enough skill points to build just yet. It's wiser to be informed of the possibilities, than to do so reactively to the things you face. Your confidence in your defenses is good, but it would be too risky for my own personal preference, and I'm not going to put a person at risk while they're under my charge."

Turning to scan the area the bluenette listened as his quest companion responded to him, giving a small smirk in response, "We'll have to see if that has been preserved once he gets to the frontline levels. I hope it does, even if he isn't able to completely pull it off."

"In any case, we'd best get moving. Since you accepted the quest, it's most likely that you'll be able to spot the cavern now. It should be fairly obvious against our current environment. Once we do I'll go in first and draw the monster's attention, and we can take it from there."

@Zuekin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Ok then we will do it your way I'll attack while you'll defend" he said responding to Calrex's suggestion. His concern for his wellbeing was refreshing to say the least, the only other person he had met like him in his life was his mentor Mitsuki she had been a kind yet strict teacher always pushing him to his limits and then pushed harder it was thanks to her that he is what he is. Coming back to the present Zuekin heard the bluenette inform him that he should be able to see the cave now "ok then let's find it" using the hill they were on he scanned the surrounding area. Zuekin didn't see any signs of a cave 'if I were a cave where would I be' looking around again he still saw nothing 'huh, I'd think that it would be easy to spot this thing on top of this hill' and then it hit him maybe they couldn't see it because they were standing on it. Zuekin moved down to the base of the hill began to circle it, and sure enough nestled in a steep part of the hill was an entrance to a cave "well look at that we were standing on it the entire time" stopping before going to close to the entrance he gestured for Calrex to take the lead "let get this started shall we" with that he entered getting the first look at this feild boss and it wasn't disappointing in the least heck its size was the most impressive thing about it, it was at least twice his size "at least it's not disappointing."

((OOC- hey you roll for the mob since you are last))

Spoiler

Action:

Spoiler

No action taken

Stats:

|H:0| Zuekin: HP:20/20 | EN:2/2 | DMG:1 | ACC:3 |MIT:8 | Thorns:9 | Regen:5

|H:0| Calrex: ???

Wasp Queen: HP:50/50 | DMG:20

 

@Calrex

Edited by Zuekin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

ID: 111252
Calrex: 1 // Miss

Focused Howl Activated (6 Energy Used / 170 Remaining)

As the bluenette expected, after the quest was picked up finding the entrance to the field boss' lair was fairly straightforward. It was a quest designed for fairly new players to take on, which meant it was straightforward without much need for special stats or the like. At the same time Calrex also knew it was one of the quests that gave a good amount of skill points, meaning that completing this for the first time would give Zuekin a good boost to hopefully help the new player along in his farming.

"Nice work, alright then might as well get this battle going."

With a small sigh the Ultramarine Knight walked forward, descending down into the cave as he kept his eyes on the Wasp Queen. Since they had not engaged in combat yet, the boss was merely hovering around on the ground, neglecting to take the initiative to strike. This served perfectly as Calrex brought his forearms together, the two pieces of the Grand Guard III shield forming together in front of him. As the parts snapped together he pulled his weapon arm away, the part attached to it detaching and remaining formed together on his off-hand. Now prepared the spearhead of the Grand Skypiercer resonated and glowed bright blue in tandem with his formed tower shield.

Slamming his spear against the shield a massive roar-like sound wave shot out from his avatar, washing over the queen as the monster's eyes flashed red and locked onto him. Now with combat initiated the giant wasp flew towards him, aiming to swipe at him with her massive front claws. However, even with his more tank-like configuration, it seemed the creature was unable to keep up, even missing so much as to temporarily get stuck hooked around a stalactite before it was able to pull free.

"Alright, you're up!"

Spoiler

Stats:

|H:0| @ZuekinHP:20/20 | EN:2/2 | DMG:1 | ACC:3 |MIT:8 | Thorns:9 | Regen:5

|H:5| Calrex: HP: 1805/1805 | 170/176 | DMG: | MIT: 25 | ACC: | EVA: 0 | Taunt: 1 | Paralyze: 1 | Thorns: 28 | HM: 3 | ACH: 0.6

Wasp Queen: HP:50/50 | DMG:20

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

ID#111276 basic attack BD:9+3=12(hit+1dmg) 1+1=2dmg -1en

"Well that's a neat trick" referring to how Calrex equipped his shield as he marched up to the the over grown wasp and smacked his spear against his shield resulting in a shockwave that seemed not only to get the Queen's attention but also shake the very cave they were in "ok now that's pretty cool but watch out for her" but it didn't matter the wasp had swung to wide and got it's claw stuck in a stalactite. Zuekin didn't even wait for Calrex to say anything he just moved on instinct he pressed down on the rocky floor of the cave with his back foot with enough strength that it cracked slightly from the pressure "your mine" he said as he pushed off the ground picking up bits of stone and rock from the launch as he neared her he pulled his fist all the way back aiming for the bit that connected it's head to it's torso but the wasp lowered it's head just in time to get a face full of Zuekin's heavily armored fist. The force from the impact was enough to break her free of the stalactite but sent her flying into a wall with a loud thud "ha gotcha" landing back on the ground safely Zuekin turned to the bluenette with a grin "not to shaybie for a newbie huh?"

 

Spoiler

Stats:

|H:2| Zuekin: HP:20/20 | EN:1/2 | DMG:1 | ACC:3 |MIT:8 | Thorns:9 | Regen:5

|H:5| @CalrexHP: 1805/1805 | 170/176 | DMG: 7 | MIT: 25 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 0 | Taunt: 1 | Paralyze: 1 | Thorns: 28 | HM: 3 | ACH: 0.6

Wasp Queen: HP:48/50 | DMG:20

 

Edited by Zuekin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

ID: 111411
Calrex: 7 // 20 - 25 * 0.6 = 1 Damage (Rounded to Whole Number) // 28 Thorns Damage

Howl Activated ( 8 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 163 Remaining)

Cooldowns:
Focused Howl: 1/2 Turns 

As the young man charged forward and sent a strong punch into the Wasp Queen the bluenette quietly observed. Not so much on form of the like, but on the effect of the attack. "Well, he did say that he only had the gauntlets for a boost to accuracy, but he deals all of his damage through his Thorns."

"It's a good start. Once you start picking up the Sword Arts that damage is going to skyrocket. Keep up the pace for now."

The field boss quickly recovered from the blow as it detached rom the crater in the cavern wall, its eyes already locked onto the Ultramarine Knight once again. As he started hovering towards him Calrex gave a nod, "I'd better get more of a lead in aggro just to be safe."

His spear glowed with light blue energy one again as he slammed his shield against it, unleashing <<Howl>>. This time the sound seemed to echo even further, albeit at a lower volume. Unlike the focused version he had used moments ago, this one was designed for hitting multiple targets for a lesser value. In response the Wasp Queen flew faster at him before raising a front limb to pierce down at him.

This time the attack hit its mark as it came down on Calrex, who raised his shield just in time to connect with it. With his defenses at such a high number, the attack only did the minimal damage possible in the game as his health dropped only by a single number. Unfortunately for the queen his Thorns also triggered as a blast of energy emanated out from his shield, with more than half of its remaining health vanishing in an instant.

"Guess it got a rather unlucky hit."

Spoiler

Stats:

|H:2| @ZuekinHP:20/20 | EN:1/2 | DMG:1 | ACC:3 |MIT:8 | Thorns:9 | Regen:5

|H:8| Calrex: HP: 1804/1805 | 170/176 | DMG: 7 | MIT: 25 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 0 | Taunt: 1 | Paralyze: 1 | Thorns: 28 | HM: 3 | ACH: 0.6

Wasp Queen: HP:20/50 | DMG:20

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

ID#111432 basic attack BD:8 (hit) 1dmg -1en

Zuekin knew he was right he needed to get the Martial arts skill so he could up his damage but for now he had other things to worry about as the overgrown bug dislodged itself from the wall and started making its way towards calrex. He said something Zuekin couldn't quite make out but his ears did catch on one word 'aggro' an thats when Calrex banged on his shield for the second time but this time something was different about it, it didn't seem to be as condensed as it had been Zuekin had no idea why it was but it didn't really matter. The next thing he saw was the wasp attack Calrex, he immediately looked at the health bar above his head expecting to see it move but it didn't even budge 'did that thing even hit him, I'm pretty sure it hit him..' interrupting his thoughts was the sound of an explosion not a very loud or large on but enough of which it got his attention, looking back at Calrex and the wasp he noticed a little smoke coming of the stunned creature that was now below half health 'so he has thorns too but it would seem his is some kind of blast type' not wasting anymore time Zuekin ran up behind the mob and jumped up landing a solid kick to its head pushing it a few feet away from them and landing next to Calrex "that's some pretty lethal thorns you got there how did you get it to do that?" pointing a finger at the Wasp's smoldering thorax.

 

Spoiler

Stats:

|H:3| Zuekin: HP:20/20 | EN:1/2 | DMG:1 | ACC:3 |MIT:8 | Thorns:9 | Regen:5

|H:8| @CalrexHP: 1804/1805 | 170/176 | DMG: 7 | MIT: 25 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 0 | Taunt: 1 | Paralyze: 1 | Thorns: 28 | HM: 3 | ACH: 0.6

Wasp Queen: HP:19/50 | DMG:20

 

Edited by Zuekin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

ID: 111529
Wasp Queen: 9 (Accuracy +3) = 12 (+1 Damage) // (7+1+5) * 12 = 156 Damage
-----
Calrex: 9
 // (20+1) - 25 * 0.6 = 1 Damage (Rounded to Whole Number) // 28 Thorns Damage

Sword Art <<Merciless Fury>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (13 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 151 Remaining)

"Hm? Oh it's nothing too out of the ordinary. It's still the Thorns enhancement, maybe with some small visual changes. However the damage is because my equipment is tier three items. Nonetheless, nice work playing a DPS role, let's wrap this up."

"Either way, if the queen got another hit on me this battle would be over anyway. Might as well get an attack off with the Skypiercer before it's over, and it might as well be the strongest one."

With a small breath to center his senses Calrex lowered himself, spear drawn back as the entirety of the weapon began to shine with bright blue light. As he pulled it further and further back his front arm moved further forward, the Grand Guard III obscuring more and more of his form behind the massive tower shield. The Wasp Queen flew forward after recovering from Zuekin's attack, targeting the bluenette one more as he raised a claw.

However, as the system seemed to change the AI of the monster's attack the striking limb changed as instead of the front claw it thrust forward with the massive stinger on its abdomen. The tip hit against Calrex's shield, which once again triggered Thorns right at the same time as the Ultramarine Knight unleashed <<Merciless Fury>>. While the field boss was reeling and starting to break apart into crystals the Grand Skypiercer shot forward in a blurringly fast series of blows that stuck at different points, blowing away parts of the monster's form before the final strike propelled him through, the boss bursting entirely into crystals.

With that Calrex let the tip of the spear rest against his shoulder before separating his shield back into two halves to attack against both of his forearms once again, "I think that should about do it."

Spoiler

Stats:

|H:3| @ZuekinHP:20/20 | EN:1/2 | DMG:1 | ACC:3 |MIT:8 | Thorns:9 | Regen:5

|H:11| Calrex: HP: 1805/1805 | 151/176 | DMG: 7 | MIT: 25 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 0 | Taunt: 1 | Paralyze: 1 | Thorns: 28 | HM: 3 | ACH: 0.6 (+90 Battle Healing)

Wasp Queen: HP:0/50 | DMG:20

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×