[PP-F2] <<long live the queen>> meeting royalty and a legend (Zuekin,Calrex)

"Thank you for your compliment on my tea and your welcome i mean it's the least I could do." as he finished his tea Zuekin put the items back into his inventory for safe keeping "as my Sensei always said learning how to brew a good cup of tea takes time and patience two of the most fundamental things a Martial artist needs to become great." Saying it In his best impersonation of his master. When he finished packing up the items he turned back to Calrex "but, to be honest with you I think she just didn't want to make tea" he stood there at first with his regular persona until he it was broken with a small laugh that was followed up with more. When he stopped laughing he looked back at Calrex once again "Once again, thank you for your help against the Wasp Queen, if I had gone in there by myself I might not have walked back out" giving a small nervous chuckle "but, I have been thinking and I want to see if you wouldn't mind helping me with some of the high experience quest's in return you can have your pick of the items and I'd make tea afterwards" Zuekin outstretched his arm in the form of a handshake "how does that sound?"

(Thread summary)

Spoiler

(Zuekin) 4sp 200col

<<The Matriarch's Stinger>> 

@Calrex 1sp 200 col 

<<The Matriarch's Stinger>> 

@Calrex

Edited by Zuekin