[F09 Blacksmith Shop][Rank 5 Blacksmith] The Skyforge

Made of obsidian, this large imposing building has a huge open air forge attached with a mechanism to draw lava up from the ground to be used in Blacksmithing. He can be found at any hour of the day dutifully working at the forge or ready to take on a new order. 

forge.jpg.0316f33b09d53375b42a344b9217bf1e.jpg

Stats: Blacksmith Rank 5 [175/320 XP]

Profession Info:

Spoiler

Rank 5
    [1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)
    [2] = Fail (Lose materials)
    [3-6] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
    [7-9] = Uncommon item (1 slot)
    [10-11] = Rare item (2 slots)
    [12] = Perfect item (3 slots)

Crafts Per Day: 6

• Critical Fail and Fail crafts: +1 EXP
  • Salvage crafts: +2 EXP
  • Uncommon crafts: +3 EXP
  • Rare crafts: +5 EXP
  • Perfect crafts: +8 EXP

• [0 EXP] Rank 1: Able to craft Tier 1 equipment. 2 crafts per day.
  • [20 EXP] Rank 2 - Apprentice Blacksmith: Able to craft Tier 2 equipment. 3 crafts per day.
  • [40 EXP] Rank 3 - Professional Blacksmith: Able to craft Tier 3 equipment. 4 crafts per day.
  • [80 EXP] Rank 4 - Experienced Blacksmith: Able to craft Tier 4 equipment. 5 crafts per day.
  • [160 EXP] Rank 5 - Assistant Blacksmith: Able to craft Tier 5 equipment. 6 crafts per day.
  • [320 EXP] Rank 6 - Mentor Blacksmith: Able to craft Tier 6 equipment. 7 crafts per day.
  • [640 EXP] Rank 7 - High Mentor Blacksmith: Able to craft Tier 7 equipment. 8 crafts per day.
  • [1280 EXP] Rank 8 - Provisional Master Blacksmith: Able to craft Tier 8 equipment. 9  crafts per day.
  • [2560 EXP] Rank 9 - Master Blacksmith: Able to craft Tier 9 equipment. 10 crafts per day.
  • [5120+ EXP] Rank 10 - Grand Master Blacksmith: Able to craft Tier 10 equipment. 11 crafts per day.

Available Crafts: Weapons, Armors, Shields

NOT CURRENTLY TAKING REQUESTS

Order Form:

Spoiler

Name: [Optional]
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 5
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank] 
Item Type: [Specify Weapon type or Heavy Armor or Shield]
Tier: [Specify Tier, although if I don't have mats you will have to pay in advance or wait until i can get some]
Quality: [Specify Quality]
Enhancements: [Specify desired Enhancements]
Description: [Optional]
Post Link: [Leave blank]

For Sale:

Weapons:

Spoiler

Rare:

Spoiler

Name: Ripper
Your Rank: 4
ID: 111732
Roll: 11
Item Type: 2H Assault Spear
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +1 Damage, +1 Bleed
Description: A large wicked looking spear with a hooked tip designed to rip and tear as it comes out of flesh
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17427-f09-blacksmith-shop-the-skyforge/?do=findComment&comment=567775

Name: Jagged Edge
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 1
Roll ID: 111182
Roll Result: 11
Enhancements: +1 Bleed, +1 Damage 
Description: A two handed assault spear whose tip has a wicked curve designed to rend and tear at your enemies 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17427-f1-blacksmith-shop-the-unbreakable-anvil/?do=findComment&comment=567023

Name: Biter
Your Rank: 2 
Roll ID: 111429
Item Type: Dagger
Enhancements: Damage, Bleed 
Description: This wicked curved dagger resembles the tooth of a dragon or some similar monstrous creature. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17427-f1-blacksmith-shop-the-unbreakable-anvil/?do=findComment&comment=567404

Perfect:

Spoiler

Out of Stock

Armor:

Spoiler

Rare:

Spoiler

Name: Mending Gauntlets
ID: 111756
Roll: 11 
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancements: +2 Regeneration
Description: Plated gauntlets that when worn glow green slightly and light up with runes of healing floating around them
Post Link:http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17427-f09-blacksmith-shoprank-4-blacksmith-the-skyforge/?do=findComment&comment=567801

Name: Gauntlets of Doom
ID: 111821
Enhancements: +2 Heavy Momentum
Description: These gauntlets make your strikes carry the weight of inevitable doom. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17427-f09-blacksmith-shoprank-5-blacksmith-the-skyforge/?do=findComment&comment=567848

Perfect:

Spoiler

Name: Painful Pauldrons
ID: 111757
Roll: 12
Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +2 Thorns, +1 MIT
Description: Two shoulder guards with wicked looking thorny spikes coming out of them
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17427-f09-blacksmith-shoprank-4-blacksmith-the-skyforge/?do=findComment&comment=567801

Shields:

Spoiler

Rare:

Spoiler

Name: Aspis of Fear
ID: 111921
Roll: 10
Item Type: Shield
Enhancements: +2 Paralyze
Description: This medium size shield has the face of a wickedly grinning maw of a monster on the front and all who see it are paralyzed with fear.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17427-f09-blacksmith-shoprank-5-blacksmith-the-skyforge/?do=findComment&comment=567947

Name: Wicked Aspis
ID: 111922
Roll: 10
Enhancements: +2 Thorns
Description: The edges of this shield are honed to deadly edges and any enemy trying to hurt the wielder is likely to get cut badly.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17427-f09-blacksmith-shoprank-5-blacksmith-the-skyforge/?do=findComment&comment=567947

Perfect:

Spoiler

Out of Stock

Prices:

Spoiler

For Requests:

• Tier 1
    • Uncommon
      • 500 Col 
    • Rare
      • 1000 Col
    • Perfect
      • 1500 Col
  • Tier 2
    • Uncommon
      • 1500 Col
    • Rare
      • 2000 Col
    • Perfect
      • 3000 Col
  • Tier 3
    • Uncommon
      • 3000 Col
    • Rare
      • 4000 Col
    • Perfect
      • 6000 Col
  • Paying By Materials of the Desired Tier
    • Uncommon
      • 4 materials
    • Rare
      • 6 Materials
    • Perfect
      • 8 Materials

No tier 2 or tier 3 mats currently so if you would like a request payment by materials will be necessary

Open Orders:

Spoiler

@Runa (Completed!) (Paid in Full):

Spoiler

Name: Spiked Cookie
Your Rank: 5
ID: 111981
Roll: 12
Enhancements: 1 Taunt, 2 Thorns
Description: A round shield that looks like it is a chocolate chips cookie. The chocolate chips extend out from the shield forming brown thorns impaling everyone who is drawn towards it by it's aromatic chocolate smell.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17427-f09-blacksmith-shoprank-5-blacksmith-the-skyforge/?do=findComment&comment=567991

Crafting Modifiers:

Spoiler
  • House -> Basic Workshop
    • +2 EXP per crafting attempt
  • Lucky Shirt
    • LD + 2 (salvage attempts)
  • Honor Among Thieves
    • +1 EVA, +1 LD, +1 Recovery
  • Hammer of Shaping - Custom Ambition Tool
    • +1 EXP per crafting attempt

Edited by Mortambo

Soon after renting his new space, Mortambo looked on it with pride. "It's small, but it feels really good to have a place of my own where I can work and sell the things I make." Getting down to work he began to try and shape some of his materials into a battle axe. His hammer rang on the anvil echoing down the street as he worked concentrating and trying to form the material into the shape he wanted. Eventually he gave up on his first attempt, throwing the mangled half formed weapon to the side. Sighing he said “Hopefully I’ll get better at this soon” as he pulled another set of materials out of his inventory and set to work trying to make the same thing. After some time, he gave up on this one too, which wasn’t as mangled but was still fairly useless. “I guess you can’t be the best on day 1,” he said resignedly but looked utterly defeated as he went to trudge behind the counter in his empty shop. “Maybe tomorrow I’ll have some things to sell.”

Craft Attempts:

Spoiler
  • ID# 111016 
    • Craft: 1
    • Quality: Critical Fail (-1 T1 mat)
    • EXP: +1
  • ID# 111017
    • Craft: 4
    • Quality: Fail (-1 T1 mat)
  • Results:
    • EXP Earned: 2
    • Mats Used: 2 T1 Materials

Edited by Mortambo

After a long day of questing, Mortambo returned to his little shop and racked his weapon and armor in his little back room. He quickly changed into regular clothes and came out to the front of the shop and began working. The clang of his hammer rang out on the streets of the Town. He slowly began shaping the first item into the battle axe he wanted to make. He slowly meticulously began shaping the blade and then the hilt. It seemed to be forming correctly but then as he took the item back out of the forge it broke and the material was lost. Sighing deeply, he began again from the beginning shaping the battle axe from the material. Slowly it began to form again, but then it starting becoming very brittle. He stopped this time before the material was destroyed and managed to salvage it. “Well at least I saved this one.”

Crafting Attempts:

Spoiler
  •  ID# 111050
    •  Craft: 7
    •  Loot: 7
    • Quality: Salvage on an LD11+ (-1 T1 material)
    • EXP: +2
  • ID# 111051
    •  Craft: 6
    •  Loot: 19
    • Quality: Salvage on an LD11+ (Salvaged material!)

Edited by Mortambo

As I woke up for the day I yawned widely. Maybe I should do my crafting first thing instead of trying after a long day of questing? Nodding to myself I headed to the front room to start my crafting. The clang of my hammer on my anvil rang out and I was overjoyed at that sound. Slowly I began trying to form a battle axe as I had the past two days. This time I formed the blade and everything seemed to come out perfectly. I backed up and gave it a few test swings, and CRACK! It shattered in my hands. I began to try again, this time going over and over everything I had learned from my mentor. Shape the blade just like this, form the handle like so, combine the two pieces together and again I had what appeared to be a working battle axe in front of me. The edge was so sharp I cut myself on it a bit. “I’ll call you Razor Edge,” as I gave it a few test swings.

Crafting Attempts:

Spoiler
  • ID# 111065
    •  Craft: 2
    • Quality: Fail (-1 T1 Material)
    • EXP: 1
  • ID# 111066
    •  Craft: 10
    • Quality: Uncommon (-1 T1 Material)
    • EXP: 3

Edited by Mortambo

As I started crafting for the new day, I decided to start on a different kind of weapon. Maybe I’ll try a one handed straight sword today. As I took out the material and began to form it into a sword, it began to coalesce in front of me. It seemed like I made a good solid sword but as I swung it around a few times, it shattered and broke. Well that was a waste of good materials. I started forming another sword from a new material and it came out the same way. After a few test swings it seemed to hold up really well. The edge was serrated and it would likely make a really ragged bleeding wound. I am really getting better at blacksmithing finally. Maybe soon I’ll be able to make even better weapons.

Crafting Attempts:

Spoiler
  • ID 111130
    •  Craft: 2
    • EXP: 1
  • ID 111131
    •  Craft: 10
    • EXP: 3

Edited by Mortambo

My eyes snapped open and with a grin on my face I jumped out of bed to face the new day and try my hand at making a new weapon. My routine was starting to become normal. Clang. The sound of hammer on anvil waking me up and giving me life every morning. Clang. I actually really enjoyed crafting and making something with my hands. Clang. This two handed assault spear was going to be awesome. I began tapping it more carefully to form the bladed edge  and very carefully finished forming it into the spear. I did some quick stabs and thrusts before starting my next item, a two handed straight sword. As I heated up the material to begin to form the blade it cracked and blackened. Well maybe I would be more lucky tomorrow.

Crafting Attempts:

Spoiler
  • ID 111182
    • Craft: 11
    • Quality: Rare (-1 T1 Material)
    • EXP: +5
  • ID 111183
    • Quality: Fail (-1 T1 Material)

Total EXP: 14 + 6 = 20 EXP

ADVANCED TO RANK 2

Created Items: 

Spoiler

Name: Jagged Edge
Your Rank: 1
Roll ID: 111182
Enhancements: +1 Bleed, +1 Damage 
Description: A two handed assault spear whose tip has a wicked curve designed to rend and tear at your enemies 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17427-f1-blacksmith-shop-the-unbreakable-anvil/?do=findComment&comment=567023

Edited by Mortambo

As I had a plan to redouble my efforts at crafting, I decided to simply do a daily cycle through each kind of weapon simply to get in the practice. Today I started with daggers, the simplest of melee weapons and formed and shaped them from the materials I had one hand. Sunetra, my new familiar, watched me with some interest as I moved them from the fire and over to the anvil to begin shaping them. However, two of the daggers I made did not stand up to scrutiny and were cracked a brittle. I tossed them aside to use as scrap for training Sunetra. Ah well, at least I have something else to stock in the store.

Crafting Attempts:

Spoiler
  • ID 111429
    • Quality: Rare (-1 T1 Material)
  • ID 111430
    • Craft: 2
  • ID 111431

TOTAL EXP: 20+7 = 27/40

-3 mats

Edited by Mortambo

I had talked to the blacksmith I had found earlier and he had told me that he was not going to complete any new orders, so it was my quest for today to find someone who would be able to craft the items I needed instead. After walking around the towns centre and not finding any blacksmith I had started looking in the smaller streets further from the middle and after an hour of searching I had seen a small smithy called the unbreakable anvil. This looked promising, especially with the player working here being around for me to ask him. "Hello Mister, are you the one doing crafts in this shop?" I asked him with played childish interest and a huge smile on my face. "If you are, I'd like to ask you something. Like you can see, I am the protector of sweets and I need a new weapon, can you craft this for me? " I finished and handed him the orderform I had filled in for the other blacksmith. 

Spoiler

Name: Candy Swing
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll:[Leave Blank]
Item Type: 2H Battle Axe
Quality: rare
Enhancements: +1 DMG, +1 ACC
Description: A big axe made from a candy cane
2h_axe_faeyule_17.png?ssl=1

Post Link: [leave blank]

Hearing the door open I looked up kind of surprised. My first customer! “Yes, ma’am, I am the owner of this shop, Mortambo, it’s nice to meet you.” I looked over the order form. I have crafted weapons of similar type, but it isn’t easy for me yet. “I’m definitely able to but I’m still kind of learning so a Rare quality weapon isn’t guaranteed. It might take me a few days. If you don’t mind the wait, I absolutely can. I can just message you when it’s done.” Smiling, I offered her my hand to shake to seal the deal then walked over to my forge to get to work for the day.

@Runa

Edited by Mortambo

I took out my materials for the day and began attempting to shape them into the two handed battle axe that was ordered. The clang of my hammer on the anvil rang out in the streets as I slowly formed the blade. Before I attached it to the haft, it began to lose its shape so I stopped and tried to salvage the material making it just in time. The next two bladed I tried to form did the same thing only they fell apart to nothing before I could salvage them. Cursing slightly under my breath I shook my head. I’ll just have to try again tomorrow.

Crafting Attempts:

Spoiler
  • ID 111556
    • Craft: 8
    • Loot: 16 + 2 = 18 (SUCCESS!)
    • Quality: Salvage (No material lost)
  • ID 111557
    • Craft: 7
    • Loot: 5 + 2 = 7 (FAIL!)
    • Quality: Salvage (-1 T1 Material)
  • ID 111558
    • Craft: 6
    • Loot: 6 + 2 = 8 (FAIL!)

TOTAL EXP: 27 + 6 = 33/40

-2 T1 mats

Edited by Mortambo

I was still trying to fill the order I had so I went back to work making two handed battle axes. It is my first order, and so this could make or break my store! I want people to know that I am reliable and can get their orders on time. Sunetra watched over me as I slaved over the hot forge and my hammer rang out into the morning air as I made two decent quality axes, but not ones good enough to fulfill the order. The last one though, came out perfectly and as it formed it took on the shape and color of a candy cane. “Whew, there it is. The Candy Swing.”

Crafting Attempts (1/14/19):

Spoiler
  • ID 111590
    • Craft: 10
    • EXP: +3
  • ID 111591
  • ID 111592
    • Craft: 9

TOTAL EXP: 33 + 11 = 44/40

ADVANCED TO RANK 3

TOTAL EXP = 44/80

Created Items:

Spoiler

Name: Battle Axe of Precision
ID: 111590
Roll: 10
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +1 ACC
Description: A huge axe that always seems to hit its mark.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17427-f1-blacksmith-shop-the-unbreakable-anvil/?do=findComment&comment=567595

Name: Candy Swing
ID: 111591
Quality: rare
Enhancements: +1 DMG, +1 ACC
Description: A big axe made from a candy cane.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17427-f1-blacksmith-shop-the-unbreakable-anvil/?do=findComment&comment=567595

Name: Axe of Rending
ID: 111592
Roll: 9
Enhancements: +1 DMG
Description: This large axe is unnaturally sharp so it cuts through things like a hot knife through butter.

Edited by Mortambo

Today, since fulfilling that other order I buckled down to go back to my weapon crafting for the store. I quickly cranked out three decent quality battle axes and shelved them. Well I made stuff about the same quality as my axe I use so that’s not too bad. Although I was hoping for something better than my current weapon. Shrugging, I finished for the day and put away my tools before going into the store and putting the new items up for sale. Hopefully soon someone will come buy some of my in house wares, but maybe that’s just a pipe dream until I can make better stuff more reliably.

Crafting Attempts (1/15/19):

Spoiler
  • ID 111641
    • Quality: Uncommon
  • ID 111642
  • ID 111643
  • ID 111644
    • Craft: 3
    • Quality: FAIL 
  • Results
    • 3 Uncommon Items
    • EXP: +10
    • -4 T1 Materials

TOTAL EXP = 44 + 10 = 54/80

Created Items:

Spoiler

Name: Battle Axe of Hatred
ID: 111641
Roll: 8
Item Type: 1H Battle Axe
Enhancements: +1 Taunt
Description: A battle axe that makes enemies hate you more.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17427-f1-blacksmith-shop-the-unbreakable-anvil/?do=findComment&comment=567645

Name: Battle Axe of Paralysis
ID: 111642
Enhancements: +1 Paralyze
Description: A huge axe that always seems to hit its mark.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17427-f1-blacksmith-shop-the-unbreakable-anvil/?do=findComment&comment=567645

Name: Battle Axe of Precise Strikes
ID: 111643
Enhancements: +1 ACC
Description: A battle axe that always seems to hit its mark.

Edited by Mortambo

The owner of the smithy introduced himself as Mortambo and told me that he would accept the order, even though he couldn't tell me how long it would take for him to finish the item. Then he offered to message me once it was done. With a shake of hands we sealed the deal and I said "That's nice Mister Mortambo. I can't wait to see your finished work. I'll bring the col once I pick up the item." then I left the shop.
The next days I waited for a message and when it finally arrived I returned to the Unbreakable Anvil, a huge smile on my face when he showed me the huge axe that was made from a candy cane.
"Thank you Mister Mortambo. The weapon is great. I'm sure I'll be able to protect all sweets with this in my hands. Here is the money I owe you." I thanked him and handed over some col to pay for the weapon. Before I would leave I remembered that I wanted to get another item done, and as this smith had done great with my weapon I would ask him if he was ready for another order. "Before I leave again, do you think you could craft this for me? I know it's even more difficult to craft than the last once, but I'll give you mats up front and you simply message me once it's done again. I really hope you can do this for me."

Spoiler

Name: Spiked Cookie
Your Rank: 3
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll:[Leave Blank]
Enhancements: 1 Taunt, 2 Thorns
Description: A round shield that looks like it is a chocolate chips cookie. The chocolate chips extend out from the shield forming brown thorns impaling everyone who is drawn towards it by it's aromatic chocolate smell.
Post Link: [leave blank]

I filled in another order form and handed it over, together with the material the item would cost.

-10 T1 mats
- 500 col
+ Candy Swing

"I...certainly I can," I said looking over the order form, "I will be a while because this is beyond my skill for now but as soon as I have it done I'll send you a message." After the kind of strange protector of candy left my shop I began to work in earnest for the day trying to craft some new armor. It is about time I tried to make something new for myself instead of just things for the shop. Plus if I make something I don’t want to use, I can always sell it anyway! I thought to myself

Crafting Attempts (1/16/19):

Spoiler
  • ID 111672
    • Quality: FAIL (-1 T1 Material)
    • EXP: 1 + 2 = +3
  • ID 111673
    • Loot: 1 + 2 = 3 (-1 T1 Material)
    • Quality: Salvage
    • EXP: 2 + 2 = +4
  • ID 111674
    • Craft: 12
    • Quality: Perfect (-1 T1 Material)
    • EXP: 8 + 2 = +10
  • ID 111675
    • Loot: 16 + 2 = 18 
    • Quality: Salvage (SUCCESS! Materials  recovered)
  • Results
    • 1 Perfect Heavy Armor
    • EXP: +21
    • -3 T1 Materials

TOTAL EXP = 54 + 21 = 75/80

Created Items:

Spoiler

Name: Greaves of Retaliation
ID: 111674
Enhancements: Thorns +2, Recovery +1
Description: These steel greaves have a gold inlay of ornate thorns and are covered in small metal spikes. This allows the user the ability to easily return damage when struck.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17427-f09-blacksmith-shop-the-skyforge/?do=findComment&comment=567693

Edited by Mortambo

Ptolemy entered the shop with a breezy smile. "Greetings, I'm just here to order something," he said to the shop owner. Making his way to the orders, he quickly wrote down his order. looking up, he made a small thin line with his mouth. "Alright," picking his paper up, he handed it to Mortambo. Patting the other player on the shoulder, he gave the man a small salute. "Just message me when you finish it, is that alright? I can also pay when I get back." He asked, raising a small brow. "Whatever you do, just make sure you don't rush it. A rushed product is not a good one," he grinned, patting his shoulder one last time before leaving out the door.

Spoiler

Name: Supernova
ID:
Roll: 
Enhancements: +2 MIT +1 Thorns
Description: A gray armor that is rimmed with blue and white designs.
Post Link: 

@Mortambo

Edited by Ptolemy

Seeing the man enter my shop I greeted him warmly, “Hello, I’m Mortambo and I know the lava is a bit… much but hopefully I can help you today.“ I quickly looked over his order and nodded to him. “This should be fairly simple. I’ll definitely let you know. Payment on delivery is fine as long as I have the materials on hand.” After the man left I began to work on his order, trying out my wonderful new workshop. I drew some lava up from beneath the earth and it spilled out into my forge area to heat the metal as I worked on it. In no time at all, I had his armor ready. “Well, I guess he could have just waited. Ah well.”

Crafting Attempts (1/17/19):

Spoiler
  • ID 111707
    • Quality: Perfect (-1 T1 Material)
  • ID 111708
    • Loot: 6 + 2 = 8
  • ID 111709
    • Quality: FAIL (-1 T1 Material)
  • ID 111710
    • Craft: 5
    • Loot: 18 + 2 = 20
    • Quality: Salvage (SUCCESS!)
  • Totals
    • Perfect T1 Heavy Armor
    • -3 T1 Materials
    • +21 EXP

TOTAL EXP: 75+21 = 96/80

RANK 4 UNLOCKED!

TOTAL EXP: 96/160

Created Items:

Spoiler

Name: Supernova
ID: 111707
Enhancements: +2 MIT +1 Thorns
Description: A gray armor that is rimmed with blue and white designs.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17427-f09-blacksmith-shop-the-skyforge/?do=findComment&comment=567739

Edited by Mortambo

Having fulfilled the current orders I could, I was still waiting to get enough skill to create Runa's shield. She said she would understand it would take me a while but I still wanted to build a reputation as someone who tried to get his orders done quickly and efficiently. What could I make today to push my skills more? Two handed weapons always seemed like a bigger challenge. I set about crafting for the day attempting to create a bunch of Assault Spears to sell in the shop. I successfully created two, and my other attempts to salvage my materials failed miserably. Ah well, there’s always tomorrow.

Crafting Attempts (1/18/19):

Spoiler
  • ID 111731
    • EXP: 5 + 2 = +7
  • ID 111732
  • ID 111733
    • Craft: 5
    • Loot: 2 +2 = 4
  • ID 111734
    • Loot: 5 +2 = 7
    • Quality: Salvage  (-1 T1 Material)
  • ID 111735
    • Craft: 1
    • Quality: Critical Fail (-1 T1 Material)
  • Results:
    • 2 Rare 2H Assault Spears
    • -5 T1 Materials
    • +25 EXP

TOTAL EXP: 96 + 25 = 121/160

Created Items:

Spoiler

Name: Core Collapse
ID: 111731
Enhancements: +2 Paralyze
Description: A spear with a blue handle. The tip of the spear is rimmed with a sharp point
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17427-f09-blacksmith-shop-the-skyforge/?do=findComment&comment=567775

Name: Ripper
ID: 111732
Enhancements: +1 Damage, +1 Bleed
Description: A large wicked looking spear with a hooked tip designed to rip and tear as it comes out of flesh

Edited by Mortambo

Crafting Attempts (1/19/19): 

Spoiler
  • ID 111753
    • Quality: Fail
  • ID 111754
    • EXP: 3 + 2 = +5
  • ID 111755
    • Quality: Fail
  • ID 111756
    • Quality: Rare
  • ID 111757
    • Quality: Perfect
  • Results
    • 1 Uncommon Heavy Armor
    • 1 Rare Heavy Armor
    • 1 Perfect Heavy Armor
    • -5 T1 Materials
    • +28 EXP

TOTAL EXP: 121 + 28 = 149/160

Created Items:

Spoiler

Name: Protective Chain Shirt
ID: 111754
Enhancements: +1 MIT
Description: A heavy chain shirt that gives a modicum of protection
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17427-f09-blacksmith-shoprank-4-blacksmith-the-skyforge/?do=findComment&comment=567801

Name: Mending Gauntlets
ID: 111756
Enhancements: +2 Regeneration
Description: Plated gauntlets that when worn glow green slightly and light up with runes of healing floating around them
Post Link:http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17427-f09-blacksmith-shoprank-4-blacksmith-the-skyforge/?do=findComment&comment=567801

Name: Painful Pauldrons
ID: 111757
Roll: 12

Enhancements: +2 Thorns, +1 MIT
Description: Two shoulder guards with wicked looking thorny spikes coming out of them

Edited by Mortambo

Ptolemy’s eyebrow raised as he read the message that Mortambo had sent (or I guess he did, idk). He was honestly impressed that his armor had already been finished. “It looks well made, thank you,” he said sincerely, opening his menu up to retrieve the money he had promised. As he sent the transaction, something in the corner of the shop caught his eye. “If it isn’t a hassle, is it okay if I purchase that as well? I’ll pay with materials this time.” Ptolemy paid the shop owner once again and gave a little wave of goodbye as he left the shop, probably for a while. 

-1,500 Col

-6 Mats

+Supernova

+Core Collapse

Seeing Ptolemy come in to pick up his order he placed it on the table for him. "You're welcome, I do take my time to try and get my wares as well made as possible." Seeing him look around the shop and pick something else out, I nodded to him "It's not a hassle at all. I'm glad you could find something else useful. If you have any more requests in the future just remmeber my shop." I smiled as he paid for his new gear and headed out. "Well, " I said to Sunetra, "Time to get back to restocking everything." I walked over to the anvil and pulled up some fresh lava for the forge and got to work for the day.

Crafting Attempts (1/20/19):

Spoiler
  • ID 111821
  • ID 111822
    • Loot: 1 + 2 = 3 (FAIL)
    • Quality: Salvage  (-1 T1 Material)
  • ID 111823
  • ID 111824
  • ID 111825
    • EXP: 3  + 2 = +5
  • Results: 
    • 1 Rare T1 Heavy Armor
    • 3 Uncommon T1 Heavy Armor
    • -5 T1 Materials
    • +26 EXP

TOTAL EXP149 + 26 = 175/160 XP

REACHED RANK 5!!!!

TOTAL EXP: 175/320 XP

Created Items:

Spoiler

Name: Gauntlets of Doom
ID: 111821
Enhancements: +2 Heavy Momentum
Description: These gauntlets make your strikes carry the weight of inevitable doom. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17427-f09-blacksmith-shoprank-5-blacksmith-the-skyforge/?do=findComment&comment=567848

Name: Energetic Greaves
ID: 111823
Roll: 7
Enhancements: +1 Recovery
Description: These greaves seem lighter than air and ready to move with you making it a lot more easy to fight. 

Name: Breast Plate of the Healer
ID: 111824
Roll: 8
Enhancements: +1 Regen
Description: This breast plate featuring a golden ankh prominently in the center of the wearer's chest restores life to the one using the armor. 

Name: Piercer
ID: 111825
Enhancements: +1 Thorns
Description: These spiked pauldrons slice through any enemy attempting to harm the wearer. 

Edited by Mortambo