[F1-OP] The Westward Tavern: New Year's Party (No PKing)

"I still can't believe he let us run the tavern for the night. I mean, he did say we could if we "make more money then we spend" but I still couldn't believe how easy it was!" Outlander said, wiping off the counter with a rag. "Do you know what this means Redfeild?" Outlander asked, leaning over the bar. "I haven't got the slightest clue sir." Redfeild responded. "It means tonight its our rules! WE can do whatever we want! He really shouldn't have given me this kind of power." Outlander practically shouted. "Then, good sir, may I make a suggestion?" Redfeild said, adjusting his tie. "Sure, I'm all ears." Outlander replied. "What if we hosted a party, to celebrate the new year?" Redfeild recommend. "That idea- Isn't actually half bad. Alright, lets give it a go." Outlander filled out a blackboard sign with chalk. Putting "New Years Party:" and "Special Deals on Drinks" and slapped a bunch of other nonsense on it. Redfeild on the other hand, was lighting the fireplace near the back. "And now we wait."

@Mr.R

Interior:

Spoiler

Image result for tavern anime

Everything was ready, officially. "Oh, Redfeild, one more thing." Redfeild swiftly stood up. "What do you need sir." Redfeild replied. "Yeah, you know those degenerate scum that keep crashing the party?" Outlander asked. "I've heard you mention them quite a bit." Redfeild held his cane horizontally at his side. "Yeah, stand watch and don't let them in case they decide they haven't had enough alright?" Outlander continued, a serious tone in his speech. "I mean seriously, they act like we are the bad guys!" "Technically sir we are th-" Outlander waved off the comment. "Go be the doorman, your a perfect fit." Redfeild shrugged, and walked over to the door and pulled up a chair. He fiddled with a coin in his hand, making a few coin tricks with no slip ups. Redfeild let out a sigh. "Sir, if I may, we should contact the rest of the guild and see if any want to join us today." Redfeild commented. "Yeah, Yeah! That's a great idea I came up with all by myself!" Outlander opened his menu and invited all his guild mates to join him.

@Sharr

@Fae

Katsuki smiles. A party? Perfect. He walks up to the door, preparing himself for a bunch of lame people drinking their sorrows away with tasteless booze and even worse, no buzz. He smirks under his bucket of a helmet and lifts his foot, slamming it into the door as it swings open. “WOOH! I’M ALWAYS IN THE MOOD FOR A PARTY, AND IS THAT THE ALL POWERFUL IMMORTAL BEING I SEE?” He laughs uproariously. He had come to raise hell And would stop at nothing to make sure it happened. “So, what’s on the menu? Chaos? A fight? Please tell me there’s gonna be a fight tonight. And If I don’t see a goat at this party I’m leaving.” He removes his weapon from his equipped slot so all that stood there was a tower of spiky metal and fiery eyes that poured smoke into the air. How can I raise hell in a snooze fest like this? I could start a fight. But nah, I’m too busy for that. I could cause a racket and throw something. I like that one. He pulls out a chair and climbs on the table. He spins, placing himself on the table and his feet hang over to the chair, laying like he’s on the roof of a house watching the sky. It’s not a party without some broken bones. He sits up and looks at the other two as he smirks. “So say I was to invite all my friends. Would that be a party?” He asks them, making sure he didn’t make his intentions too obvious.

"You know Redfeild, I wonder who our first patron will be, I'm going to assume they aren't going to be ver-" The door slams open and a man in full armor enters yelling something about a goat. "Oh, I can tell I'm going to like you already..." Outlander said with a short laugh. "...however we couldn't afford a single goat. Why are the price for goats so high THIS time of year?" Outlander looked over to Redfeild as he asked the question. "I haven't got a clue sir." Redfeild responds. "Anyway welcome to the "Party". Buy one drink for the price of two and get a second for free. All that good stuff. As you can tell, your the first on to show up here, we aren't exactly "popular" with people so it might just be the three of us." Outlander leans over the bar. "And yes, if you invited friends, it just might become a party." Outlander continued.

@Prometheus

Katsuki smiles under his helmet. Hehe. He has no idea what he’s just gotten himself into. Guess I am raising hell tonight. He smiles sending a message to a single person, one he knew would like to be here. “Just do you know, this person is one of the few people that scares me, but damn if she isn’t gorgeous I don’t know what is.” He tilts his head, looking at the player who had made a joke that, on the one hand, wasn’t very funny, on the other, made Prometheus want to laugh. It was an *sshole’s joke. Besides, Prometheus had a nack for not paying for stuff, especially not full price. “So, tiny, mr. Creep, if there’s no goats how can you call this a party?” He asks inquisitively. Most of the parties Prometheus remembered from the real world always were a blur, but somehow, there was always a goat in the morning. So to him, the two were one in the same. “We could always go steal a goat.” He smiles, sitting up on his mighty throne of a table and dropping down to the ground. “Or are you lot scared of fun like the other soul sucking leeches trapped in this game?” He laughs. Of course he was a trouble maker, but he always had a problem with people who didn’t like it. What’s the point in life if there’s no danger? Life isn’t life without death, so why see death as a bad thing? It was never scary to him, it was always the only outcome he knew of for his life. If every night could end in death, then you won’t be disappointed when you wake up in the morning. His smile changed to a smirk, then to a straight face. His hand drops down and sends the message he had typed up before.

Spoiler

To: @Embers

So I found a new watering hole, and you’ll never guess who I run into. Get down here, I wanna know what you think of the almighty being himself.

@Outlander

Edited by Prometheus

"Ooh... That'll be interesting." Outlander said, thinking of who this fiery character could possibly be. "Oh, well, I mean we do have alcohol. It might not be real but, its still alcohol." Outlander shrugged, as he moved a box of bottles onto the counter. Thats when the man implied he was a coward. "Buddy buddy listen..." Outlander came out from behind the counter, like he was about to reveal a new product that he came up with in a dark basement and was now trying to sell it to unsuspecting bystanders. "...how soon do you want that goat?" Outlander said with a grin. "Also, do you have a particular goat in mind, because you seem to have more inside knowledge on goats then me?" Outlander sounded dead serious. "Also, if you have a particular way in mind of how and who we sacrifice set goat too, I'm also all ears. But I personally prefer Cthulhu, but that's just my preference."

@Prometheus

A new watering hole huh? Embers would be the first to admit it, she liked this kid. He was still a stuck-up preppy, but he had some merits even she'd admit to that. After their bar fight, she was excited at punching him in the face again. He'd made the idea so appealing, and now the idea...She could feel her blood pumping already, and she hadn't even arrived at the bar. 

She started to make her way to the bar, despite not wearing her Reaper Armour, it wasn't hard to fine. Wearing a simple short and shorts, the girl kicked the bar door open, and it was rather loud as the girl grinned. Her crimson eyes zeroed in on Promethus, and briefly looked around before taking a few steps forwards, grinning cockily "Ya know idiot, when you said you found a new watering hole, i had expected something...well, better than this" She held out an open palm at the boy, but if he made an attempt to take it, she'd slap it "Now pass over some of 'em cigars, payment for the last fight we had. You lost, you pay the price" She glanced around, and spotted a boy who...looked somewhat familiar. Now why was that? She ignored it for now, focusing on the boy who she could remember. 

@Prometheus

"Good sir, I advise you to think about this carefully. You have a organization to run, you shouldn't go orange just yet." Redfeild said, facing Outlander, who shrugs in response and went back behind the counter. Redfeild approached the man. "You shouldn't put foolish idea's in his head. He WILL do them." Redfeild said to Prometheus.

@Prometheus

Immediately, the door slammed wide open, it sounded like a gun went off. Outlander and Redfeild both looked up at the door, in the door frame was young lady with red hair. Outlander and Redfeild both looked at each other then back at the girl. Outlander muttered, "I hope the door is ok..." remembering that they would have to pay for the damages. Redfeild left the two, who clearly knew eachother, and went the bar counter. "That girl..." Outlander took a swig of whatever was in the bottle next to him, in this case it might have been a cleaning solution for the counter. "...Am I having a stroke or is that who I hope it's not?" Outlander continued. "Sir?" Redfeild asked concerned.

Edited by Mr.R

To: Claude

Don't worry about me. I won't be alone. Go spend your New Year's with Mishiro, or something.

See you. :P

Arabelle located a name on her friend list and tapped the 'Mute' option. Before she could hesitate and reverse it, she quickly closed her menus and turned her ashen gaze up at the night sky. It was snowing. The ground was covered in snow and so were the rooftops of the nearby buildings. When she took a step forward, her feet sunk in up to her ankles. She was glad she was wearing boots. The small girl took another step forward and briefly looked over her shoulder. Maybe he would turn the corner. She laughed to herself humorlessly and faced forward. This wasn't some dumb Wattpad romance. Arabelle skipped along the streets, looking into the buildings and taverns she passed curiously. Tonight, she was alone. And a bit pissed off.

"New Years Party... Special Deals on Drinks," Arabelle read out loud. Meh. Boring. Totally uncreative. She'd seen that in literally every tavern she'd passed. Geez, how was she supposed to decide if they were all equally boring?! "Hmm. Next, I guess."

"--I’M ALWAYS IN THE MOOD FOR A PARTY, AND IS THAT THE ALL POWERFUL IMMORTAL BEING I SEE?!”

Oh. Okay. This one was louder than the rest, so this was slightly better. Arabelle lingered outside, long enough to let a scary familiar-looking woman pass and enter the tavern, before she made her entrance as well. She counted one, two, three, four. There was Outsider, some dude in a creepy mask, a guy in full armor - what even, they were in the middle of a safezone! - and that woman who wrecked her in volleyball. And... in many other aspects. "For all the noise, I would've thought there were more people in here. Did I arrive early, or something?" The small purple-haired girl that looked almost completely out of place strode forward and took a table for herself. "Or maybe I walked into a gathering for 'edgy kids only.' Really looks that way. Oh hey, Outsider! Happy New Year! Remember me? I heard about that thing with the guild recruitment." - From her friends. That was totally retarded. She wasn't letting that go. Ever. - "But I never heard how it all ended. Hey, did the police arrest you then give you freedom as a Christmas present or something?"

The comment of the masked man made Prometheus laugh. “But why would I suggest something if I don’t want it done? Also, unless there’s a goat behind that counter, I don’t think he’s gonna be doing anything fun tonight.” He walks over to Embers. The woman had told him to fork over some of his cigars and he grinned. Well, she does have a point, but, cigars are expensive. “I only have like 5, so you get 3.” He pulls out 3 cigars, obviously great quality and hands them to the woman as he turns to the masked fellow again. “Oh, so we’re doing shots now? How great.” He steps over to the bar and holds up his hand. “I’ll take two for the price of none.” He chuckles. Can’t drink in a tin can. He removes his helmet and still towers over the others. In his armor, he was about 6’8” thanks to the horns, but without the helmet he shrunk down to a mere 6’5” Just because they see my face once doesn’t mean they know who I am. Hell, I bet he won’t remember who I am two hours later. I heard imps had bad memory anyways. “So, mister mask, what does the Imp’s butt taste like. Considering you’ve been kissing it all night I’m sure you have a general idea.” He laughs, standing up and moving back over to Embers and sitting down, lighting a cigar of his own and taking a few puffs. The smoke pours from his nose as looks around the empty bar. “Hey, say I were to start a fight here? Who’s side would you take? I’m asking for a friend.” He smiles at the red head.

@Embers

@Mr.R

That's around the time when Arabelle walked in. "Welcome to the Sh** show Arabelle! Enjoy your stay." Arabelle then brought up a moment that made him shudder out of frustration. "Ok, let me explain. I did absolutely nothing wrong. They couldn't touch me or my guild because we didn't commit any crimes *cough* yet *cough*. So they had absolutley no choice but to leave us alone. Speaking of crime..." Outlander looked past Arabelle as Prometheus approached. "Hey bud, when are we going to steal a goat I need an ETA on that." Outlander asked. Redfeild stared at Outlander like he just shot himself in the foot, though Outlander couldn't see his face, he could tell Redfeild looked disappointed. "Sir I still don't thin-" Redfeild was interrupted my Prometheus, who proceeded to insult him. "I beg your pardon?" Redfeild asked, not quite sure he heard what the man said correctly. Outlander, however knew exactly what was going on, and a grin slowly spread across his face. He left to the upstairs, demanding that "Nobody move until I returned!"
@Arabelle

Edited by Outlander

He only had 8? The girl would have growled at him, but instead, she grabbed the three she was offered and placed them within her inventory. She was certain she'd use at least one tonight, but why start with the good stuff. The girl pulled out a cheap cigarette, her lighter and rested it lazily in her mouth, and blew smoke into his face. She grabbed a chair and sat down near one of the tables, before eyeing the bar hungrily. She could use a drink, although, if they were expecting her to pay...

That's when it dawned on her, although she was listening to the other girl who had arrived. The word 'outsider'. She frowned, why was that familiar? She looked at the boy as he left, and Embers couldn't not. She started laughing loudly as she looked at the mask-wearing idiot "That's why he looked familiar, you're those player-killer wanna be idiots from back then! God i remember that bust, watching Domarus throw that idiot around like a rag-doll...that was a good time" The large girl leaned back on the chair, and blew out another wave of smoke in the bar "Barely recognised him though..."

Embers gave Promethus a cocky grin "I'd put my money on me, ain't one of you that can go blow-for-blow with me"  

@Prometheus

[OOC: God d***it , @Arabelle. Now you have everyone calling me Outsider. *claps* Congrats.]

"Hey! I heard that, and for the record what they did was completely unnecessary!" Outlander shouted down the stairs towards the fiery individual, which was followed by a muffled voice. "I mean really? We weren't even a real threat. What they did was like going to the ER over a splinter! Who does that!" Then he went quiet only to reappear moments later. "I'm back!" Outlander said, dragging a awkwardly large chalkboard down the stairs with an idiotic grin on his face, making a loud SLAM with every step. "Sir?" Redfeild tilted his head out of curiosity. He dragged the board behind the bar and set it up against the cabinets. "Alright... and now we wait..." Outlander sighed, pouring a glass of what he hope wasn't cleaning solution. "Well... How are things?" Outlander asked, entirely unsure of what to say in this situation. He turned to Redfeild. "Looks like none of our buddy's are showing up." Outlander said, taking a swig of what he poured. "I mean, It could be worse, someone I genuinely dislike could show up."

Edited by Outlander

Prometheus chuckles as the kid brings down a chalk board. But wait, why have 2 chalkboards? “Hey, Doubtfire, what kind of drinks do you have?” He asks, shouting across the bar then turning back to Embers. “I don’t know, that chick with the pink hair might have something in you. The mask and the imp don’t even have crap on me, so of course they can’t even touch you.” He laughs. The smoke from the woman’s cigarette burned and tasted like paper soaked in ash. Like a regular cigarette. The smoke in the face wouldn’t have bothered him, he used to do the same thing to people to get a reaction, but this was different. This wasn’t a game, it was to show dominance over the boy. No. He stands, the chair behind him launching out at incredible speeds as he throws a jab towards the woman. Of course, the jab was obvious, but it was fast. He didn’t expect this one to hit her, but hey, a man can dream can’t he? What am I doing? This could’ve been a nice calm party. Ah what the hell. “Let’s make some noise.” He throws the table from inbetween them and laughs, ready for any attack coming, just to take it like the tank he is.

@Embers

@Outlander

"Hehhh?" Arabelle smiled innocently. "Yet." She wasn't sure if it was a joke. But if it wasn't, what was he doing releasing that information to someone whose alignment he didn't even know? Even after that busted recruitment thing? Her friends would love to hear about this. She carefully filed that bit of information away. Outlander... and a weirdo in a mask who seemed to be his personal assistant. She wasn't sure about Edgy McEdgeFace and the scary woman. "A crime guild. Honestly, if you're doing recruitment for that sort of thing, do it in private or something. Ever seen the Laughing Coffin put up posters?"  With the way she was speaking, it was difficult to tell whose side she was on. "If you're gonna imitate them, might as well do it right, Out. Si. Der."

When he went upstairs, the small girl turned to the scary-looking woman. "Hehe. Were you there to witness it, miss? I wish I was~. Really, why is it that I'm never around when something interesting happens?" She said with a pout. "I think I remember you from that beach event back then. The name's Arabelle. Remember me?"

Of course, that nice introduction was skipped over. Outsider went back down with a... chalkboard? and placed it down behind the bar. "Whoa. You heard that thing even while you were upstairs? That's cool. Your hearing's better than mine!" She padded closer to the bar and casually took one of the seats beside Outsider. Then she turned around, hearing a loud crashing sound. Edgelord in Armor threw a table at Scary Woman. This was a safe zone, though... so unless they started a duel or something, it wouldn't be as fun. She sighed. "Couple's having a fight. My money's on Red."

[ooc: nothing personal, kid.]

Embers laughter didn't stop as the boy, Outsomething, protested it. "You were rallying people to train 'em to kill. Ya know what happens to schools like that in the real word eh? Droppin' missiles from pred-drones. Ain't no different here moron" She said to the guy who, for some reason, now has chalk board out. 

She glanced at the other people. Arabelle, she did know. Ran into her at the beach one time, and had somehow won a game of volleyball in the process. She grinned at the other girl "Witness it? I was part of the damn bust! My at-the-time guild leader caught wind of it, we kicked the damn door down. Whimp over there got his ass-handed to him so hard, it was a glorious thing. Cowards didn't even fight back" Embers gestured towards Outlander with her hand lazily. She could remember it mostly, more just Domarus throwing someone across the room. She assumed it was him. 

That's when Promethus wanted his rematch. His jab connected hard, but all it caused was Embers to grin widely, the cigarette still in her mouth. "You want a rematch eh?! I kicked your ass once, and i'm happy to repeat history!" The boy may have moved a table between her and him, as if that would stop her! Embers didn't even bother to catch the table, simply shoulder-charging it out of her way and taking a heavy swing at the boy. The punch would hit hard, but much like his jab, it was focused with power over speed. 

Redfeild stood up, now irritated. "Tu fils de p***." Redfeild spoke calmly, adjusting his tie and placing his cane on the bar counter. Outlander smirked. "I'm glad you asked, just for you we have this delightful special called the "Go f*** yourself". Made by yours truly, oh no! Oh C- Come on not the furniture!" Outlander shouted, turning to his chalkboard, and making a straight line down the center. On one side he put "Tin Man" and another he put "Big Red". Turning back around. "Great, now we have the betting board, the bar fight, and not enough people to make money off of." Outlander said, crossing his arms in disappointment. "Sir, they are probably going to break something." Redfeild replied. "Yeah I know, I know. I'll try to stop them." Outlander approached the center of the room. "Hey buds, could you at least, NOT throw punches at each other until we move the furniture out of the way? If not your going to have to do this outside."

@Embers

@Prometheus

Edited by Outlander

Frank wasn't sure what the commotion inside was about, but he was sure that this was the only bar in the Town of Beginnings which served a decent whiskey. Moving through the streets, he came closer to the sign which read 'New Years Party.....'; Great, he thought. A party. 

Moving into the Westward Tavern, Frank briefly wondered why the doors were wide open, however he also did not stop to ponder this. Inside the bar it was warm both in temperature and in spirit. The wood used in construction of the Tavern cast a wonderful ambiance when lit by the large fire-case which took up one side of the room. However, if the fireplace warmed the room, the customers inside were making it 'hot'. A fiery, red-headed woman and a younger man were in the middle of a brawl, while another young man was in the center of the room, looking a tad bit, overwhelmed, to say the least. He- Did Frank hear someone say the name Outsider?- was trying to gain a handle on the brawling couple, while yet another man in a red suit was warning Outsider about the pair possibly breaking something. It wasn't a scene, it was an arms race.

Frank ignored all of this and walked up to the bar where he ordered one whiskey, straight, and then made his way to a chair in front of the fireplace. It was there, staring into the fire where he drank his drink, but despite his set gaze, he was clearly elsewhere.

(OOC: lmao when you underlined your name, good stuff.)

Edited by Frank

Prometheus didn’t know what was more shocking, the punch or the kid’s analysis of the situation. The boy thought he could tell Prometheus what to do? Well tiny, someone’s either got a pair or a deathwish. The difference is whether or not he can back up his talk. “Did you just call me bud?” He looks at the kid with a tilt of his head. Nothing especially intimidating about him. Definitely not y’all enough to stand a chance. Especially not against me and Embers. Long story short, this kid is in over his head trying to step between red and I. Maybe he could take me, but not if Embers is trying to get to me as well. And if he goes for Embers first I’ll make sure to stop him dead in his tracks. If I’m fighting Embers, it’s gonna be one on one. “Listen here kiddo, you’re playing a dangerous game. This is happening, nothing you can do about it.” He grabs a chair and looks at it for a second, knocking on the seat, and making the “this’ll do” face. “Heads up!” He shouts, throwing another chair at the girl with a huge smile on his face and throwing a massive right hook at the woman.

@Embers

@Outlander

“Look, I get it, you don’t want some substitute bartender telling you what to do. But just do me a favor and stop while we move the furniture or at the very least go outside so I can make a betting ring.” Outlander waited for a response, which was a threat from tin man himself. Outlander just shakes his head and walks back to the counter. “I try to see things from his perspective, but I just can’t seem to get my head that far up my a**.” Outlander said ignoring the man whom just walked in, then turning to Redfield. “So, what do you think we should do about Tin man and Red head?” Outlander asked, with a look in his eyes that meant let’s get out the iron fire poker. “I think I have an idea sir, allow me to explain.” Redfield said, beginning to explain his plan to Outlander. They both collaberate quietly, occassionally shooting a glace at the two players to see if the situation has changed.