[F01 PP]Let's get adventurous (beginner quest) COMPLETE

Spoiler

<<The First Few Lessons Are Free>>

This quest takes place on Floor 1

Players over level 15 are ineligible for SP rewards.
This quest is non-repeatable, however any player may participate in a thread to accompany the quest-taker.

Image result for D&D innkeeper

Background Information - An old NPC man, dubbed 'Zackariah', is in the Town of Beginnings. He plans on helping the new players of SAO by helping them understand the basic's of Sword Art Online.

Quest Objective
-Go fetch five(5) Tier one materials and give them to Zakariah.

(Go into the wild and gain materials though non-combat gathering and by rolling the LD, and linking it to a post. These materials are then given to the NPC)

-Help Zakariah in his workshop by crafting a Healing Potion.

(Roll the CD by linking it to a post.)1-3 fail, try again| 4-6 (Good Quality- Success)| 7-9(Rare Quality-Success)| 10-12(Perfect Quality-Success)
[Zackariah will give players materials until they roll a success, but the player is helping him, so he keeps the crafted potion(s).] [Zackariah is kind hearted, and will not berate the player should they fail, merely try to talk them through to process and help them]

-Zakariah asks you to deliver a package to Lyle Tealeaf, a local Blacksmith

-The Blacksmith, Lyle Tealeaf, thanks you and says he could use your help on another matter 

Requirements:

-At least one [1] Pages (20 or more posts)
-Players can find Materials by rolling the LD(11+)
-Must RP traveling to his workshop and from Zackariah's place to Lyle's workshop
-Maximum Party size of 4.

(Please note, this only works for quest materials. If you find more than you needed this way, you do not get to keep them because this LR roll amount is reduced for the quest only. All other non-combat gathering needs to conform to the standard rules. You CANNOT selectively choose whether it's a quest material or not. )

Rewards:

1. Questers will be rewarded the following items
    - 5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
    - 1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
    -1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)

2. 2 Additional Skill Points

If a party of players undertakes this quest together, each must succeed on their own task list (e.g. each must gather 5 materials)

Recommended Level: 1

It was a nice and sunny day, just like all the days on the first floor were, when I left the brick building that housed the Hanger. I had just gotten free equipment to enhance my vision and the ability to find stuff, so I could start my new life. I had been in the town of beginnings for to long and now I finally had been bored enough to find the courage to start over again. I wished Gen was here to see me and help me I thought, but he wasn't because he saved me. With my thought circling around these dark days, I had to do something to get my brain back to the fun part of the game. Like finding someone tease. Shortly after I left the Hanger I saw a black haired girl walking towards the shop and she looked a little bit like she allways was a wallflower. With a big smile on my face I walked towards her and when she was just about to pass me, I made it look like I stumbled, into her, knocking her over with me and as I really liked this in the anime I saw when i was at home tried to land with my hands on her boobs. I squeezed them a few times, sniffing my nose as if I was about to start crying and gave her my best sad childs expression before I climbed off of her.

@Saphira

There was nothing important like a quest or something to do today for Saphira so she walked trough the streets of the town of beginning, her feet brought her to the street where Hei had is shop and as she looked at the shop door she saw a small girl which had just left the shop, wearing a ripped school uniform and a bunny coat, the combo of clothes looked kinda strange. The girl looked around, then with a bright smile she made her way down the street towards Saphira, a little bit unsure she continued her way to the shop, thinking why the girl was smiling so bright and wondering if Hei was busy at the moment or not. Before the girl could pass her it seemed like she was stumbling - That's not a real stumble - Saphira thought but it already was to late. She found herself on the ground, the strange girl on top of her squishing her boobs?! Slap! Saphira's hand hit the cheek of the girl, then she stood up again. The strange girl made a face like she was about to cry - What do you think you are doing there? - Saphira asked her, she didn't scream, instead of this her voice did sound hard. A little bit guilty she added - I am kinda sorry for the slap, still, if you want to fake your stumble you need to work more on it and don't tell me I am wrong, I can tell you the difference between real and fake, I saw and made them often. - she cleaned her clothes from the dirt dust on the ground then she looked back at the girl - Do you want anything from me or why did you do this? - her voice was now softer and she was ready to overlook what the girl did, depending on what she would do next.

Edited by Saphira

Slap!!! I hadn't expected this. The girl slapped me before I could even react and then quickly stood up. What should I do now? Was there anyway of getting it back together, or even better, I'll just cry and make her regret hitting me As soon as the thought crossed my mind I started crying, tears rolling down my cheeks and everyone in a hundred meter radius should be able to hear me. At first this seemed to not be very effective, as the girl coldly asked me what I was doing, but soon enough her voice became softer and she more or less apologised for the slap, even though she added that she knew I was faking the stumble. Damn, how was she able to see through it. I thought it must have looked really authentic. Slowly I stopped crying and quickly thought off a way to get out of this situation. I made my best sorry child face and then still sniffing said "Sorry Miss, I... I just wanted to feel them. They look so soft and no one wants to play with me. I thought this would be fun to start with. I have seen other girls do this. *Sniff Sniff* C..Can you forgive Runa her mistake? I will never do it again, but it's so boring always just walking around this place."

Saphira wasn't really sure, what she should think about the whole situation. After she had slapped the girl, she did start to cry and told Saphira, that she was sorry and asked her if she could forgive to her mistake - So her name is Runa...I never had seen her before. - Saphira thought and looked at Runa...Then she helped the girl up again - If I find you one more time close to a part of me where you don't belong I will slap you again, just to make it clear. - She told her - Even if it does look soft. - her sight wandered over the small girl, wondering if she had seen her once before, the answer was no. - Runa was the name? - she asked, thought a moment, then she added the next question - What are you doing here? Besides touching the body of a stranger? - She waited a moment then Saphira start to speak again - Do you know the beginner quests? They should be perfect for someone bored as you. - she thought back at her first quest of the beginner quest - I am pretty sure they will bore her...but they will make her stronger, then she would be able to do fighting stuff. But it also would be fun, at least for me if I would go with her. - Saphira had to smirk a little bit while she thought about it and waited for an answer.

It seemed my plan had worked out quite well, as the girl helped me back up, even though she really didn't liked what I did. Maybe I can have more fun with her, but I have to be careful, I don't want to get slapped again, and she even threatened me with doing it again, if I come to close to some parts of her body, even if it looks soft. They really were soft, but I would not go close to them, at least not for a while. Maybe if I get to know her better I can get her to let me touch them again ^^. I noticed that her gaze was wandering over me, and that she seemed to look for something, but I did not know what for, so I just had a better look at her, when she asked me, if my name really was Runa. "Uhm, yeah. That's right Miss. I'm Runa, the defender of sweets. What about you. You must have a name too, don't you?" I asked her, but she already continued asking me what I was doing around here besides what I just did. "I was just looking for something fun to do, and maybe I should have a look at these quests. Oh, and I met a nice old man that made me these cloth" I told her, opening the jacket a little more, so she could see the ripped sleeves and the skirt that looked way to short but somehow still didn't revealed anything. "Do you like it? I think he really liked the skirt being so short, you should have seen him when I changed into these cloth. He looked like he was going to start drooling. Maybe I should have played with him" All of that came out of my mouth without me really thinking about it. Then I went back a little and asked "Do you want to help me with these quests? I don't really want to go outside all by myself, maybe there are more people like this old man, that would like to see whats underneath the skirt."

The title the girl had given herself was kinda funny: defender of sweets. - It sounds childish and funny at the same time... - Saphira thought and listened as Runa continued talking. Then Runa showed Saphira the clothes she had under her bunny jacket, they looked short, really short. Saphira was sure, that the "old man" which had made Runa the clothes was Hei. Until now the things Runa did said were more or less okay, Saphira disliked hearing that Hei was an old man, he isn't that old, but then the girl said something about Hei that made her want to slap her once more. She could barely hold herself back as she had raised her left hand again to slap her face again - Don't. Talk. About him. Like. That! - Saphira said calm but with a dangerous tone in her voice and if glances could kill Runa probably would be dead now. Saphira took a deep breath and her body relaxed again. - If you don't want to go out alone I may come with you as long as you stop to talk about him like that and as long as you keep your hands by yourself. - Saphira said and looked at her, she was able to see the rest of Runa's shock about her reaction in her eyes - Also, if you don't want anyone to want to look under your skirt wear a longer skirt. - Saphira added and turned - If you still want to do the quest with me you should follow me, I know where Zackariah has his shop. And to answer your question, yes, I do have a name, call me Saphira and pleas stop saying 'Miss', I am not that old. -

I was not really prepared for her reaction. When I had told her that the old man in the hanger was a creep I had hoped she would just stop going there and so we could be on out way towards the quest quicker, but it seemed she knew the guy. How should I have know that this girl was friends with that dude? Well, I couldn't change it at this moment, so I just nodded and looked to the ground like I would do if I was sorry. "So...sorry, I'll never do that again. A..Are you friends with the nice man?" I asked, as it would be good to know as much as possible. If I could get any information I could use against her, I would have some safety from her. When she then told me, that she was going to help me with the quest and that she would lead the way, I smiled and thanked her already. Then I opened the menu and sent a party invite to her. Once she had accepted the invite I noticed the symbol next to her name. I had seen it once before, and I remembered the words the guy from the hanger had said. If you ever need help, you can always ask someone from the guardians of the new dawn, we're a nice guild And this girl that had slapped me and was close to doing it once again was part of this one too. "Thank you Miss Saphira, it's really nice of you to help me. I just saw that you are part of a guild, how is being part of it?"

after Saphira had told Runa, that she shouldn't talk about Hei like she did, she asked, if she was friends with the (- I wonder why she now calls him 'Nice Man' - Saphira thought ironical) 'Nice Man', Saphira thought a moment - We are more than friends, so you may understand my reaction as you start to speak about him like that. - she answered and looked at the girl.
As Runa sent her a party invite she asked her about the guild - Yeah, the Guardians of the new Dawn... - Saphira thought a moment about the guild and what she could tell Runa about it while they where on their way to the place where the first beginner quest would start - They are friendly - she said first - We try to help the low level players to get along in this 'Game' - Saphira looked at the girl - We don't have only one leader, Stryder, Hei and Eatos did build up the guild and their are also the leaders, but now there are only two of them left, Stryder and Hei. - she told Runa and remembered what happened to Eatos - Eatos, our lost guardian... - Saphira mumbled. As Saphira looked up she saw the shop of Zackariah - We are almost there, since it is you who wants to do the quest so you should accept it, I will come in as well and do the quest with you, maybe there is still a chance to get along together - her lips showed a small, friendly smile as she opened the door for the girl to enter after her.

After I had apologised for talking about Hei like that, the girl told me that she was more than friends with him and I instantly had to smile and I didn't even try to suppress what was coming next. "Uohhhh, so you two are a couple? ^^ Saphira and Hei sitting on a tree, kissing like glued together like honey and the bee" I knew the rhyme wasn't very good, but I just couldn't resist singing it along. I had waited for with this so She had first told me how the guardians were and so we were already standing in front of the shop when it finally broke through me and I sang the funny little song a few times. Then I remembered what she had said. So this was the shop I had to go, maybe I should just enter and find out what would happen next, and so I left her standing there, still humming the tune along as I entered the shop. It looked a lot like a chemistry laboratory, so he probably was an alchemist and as I entered he started talking to me, telling me that he wanted to help me, but that I needed to gather some materials for him. The materials he would need today were a mix of blue berries and what seemed to be orange mushrooms and he told me that the berries grew on bushes that were right outside the town, whereas the mushrooms grew at the edge of the forest. I agreed to go and search them and then turned back to Saphira and asked her if she knew where exactly to find those materials.

Saphira wasn't sure, how she should react as Runa start to sing this strange song, after a moment of thinking she smiled at her - Yes, we are a couple, but I am pretty sure we never kissed on a tree before...maybe we should try it someday... - Saphira was sure, that this wasn't the reaction Runa hoped to see, but it was right, they were a couple. As Runa entered the shop, Saphira followed her and listened to everything, she knew the places where they would find the materials for the quest and as Runa asked her, if she knew where they would find the materials, she nodded - I know both places. We will search the mushrooms first. - She said and start to walk. While walking she continued - I will bring you to both places and while you search the materials for the quest I will search materials for myself. If needed I will also protect you from danger. I hope you have something with you, that helps you by searching for the materials, if not it will took some more time. - On their way, Saphira changed her active items to the 'Dawn's Scarf', Mister CrawCraw and her dagger. As they had left the city of beginnings it took them some more time to reach the edge of the forest. As they reached it Saphira turned to Runa - While searching don't go to deep into the forest, I will search close to you some other materials. - With this words Saphira turned again and start to search for some materials for he shop, but she wasn't able to find something at the moment.

Spoiler

ID# 111341
LD: 10 + 3 ---> nothing found

Edited by Saphira

When I had started singing I was sure that this Saphira girl would tell me to stop and that she might even threaten me with slapping me again, but instead she told me that they really were a couple and that she might even try the part with the tree. Damnit, how could she just ignore my teasing. I thought I understood her But that had to wait, as I walked into the shop and this old guy told me about the quest. After that we left the shop and I asked her if she knew where to go. Saphira told me that she knew and that we would gather the mushrooms first. Besides that she told me that she would look for materials herself and if I had a problem she would protect me. Like I needed someone like her to protect me. I had to smile thinking about the equipment I gained already. My armour would absorb quite a bit of damage and the Battle Axe, even though it wasn't enhanced would still deal a nice bit of damage. When we left the town Saphira equipped a nice looking scarf that reminded me of the cloak Hei had worn. Maybe it was some kind of sign for them being part of the guardians of the new dawn, as both of them looked like a rising sun. I had my newly made uniform equipped already, so the enhancement should have been active. Once we reached the border of the forest I started looking for something that looked like a mushroom and remembering what Saphira said I tried to stay at the border, not going deeper into the woods. After just a few minutes I saw a big one and quickly grabbed it. The mushroom disappeared and an Item appeared in my Inventory, being marked as  a quest item. "Hey Miss Saphira, look at this. I already found one" I called her with excitement in my voice.

ID# 111543
LD: 9 +2 = 11 -> found one mushroom (1/5)

Edited by Runa

On the first sight Saphira wasn't able to find some useful materials. Saphira looked at some interesting looking plants as she heared Runas voice, she did sound excited so there wasn't something dangerous. Saphira looked up and saw her glowing eyes, happy the girl told her, that she already had found one of the items - Good job, now there are only four items left I think - Saphira answered her and remembered the time as she had search the items for the quest, she never had seen the guy who had helped her again - I wonder if something bad happened to him, I hope not. - Soon after that her mind got back to the here and now and she continued searching. After some time of looking around in a few small bushes, Saphira found a hand full of small, black-purple spotted berries. Careful she plucked them and put them in her inventory, now that she was in her inventory she changed her plushie with her armour and looked short at Runa before she continued with walking around and searching.

ID# 111555
LD: 15 + 3 ---> found 1 T1 material

Total T1 materials: 1

Edited by Saphira

While I had been looking for the first mushroom, Miss Saphira had started gathering her own materials but it seemed she wasn't as successful as I was. When I first called her to tell her that I had found some she hadn't found anything, but shortly after that she found something for her self. When she looked at me the next time she changed her equipment once again, but I wasn't the one who should care about that. I still had to find four more materials for this quest, so I should continue the searching. 
I had been at the border of the woods when I saw a trail of small red mushrooms that lead deeper into the forest. If I would follow that, I for sure would find another of those big mushrooms I was looking for, but Miss Saphira had told me not to go deeper into the woods, as they were dangerous and there were strong mobs that could attack me. Maybe I should ask her if she would protect me if I go deeper in there I thought and right after that I asked 
"Hey Miss Saphira, I'll head a little into the forest as I thought I've seen a mushroom right up there. Can you please protect me if I get attacked " After I said that I quickly followed the mushrooms and soon was able to find another big one. I had been right and now I just had to get back before some monster would find me.

ID# 111602
LD: 19 -> found mushroom (2/5)

Edited by Runa

Saphira continued her searching close to the place, where she had found the spotted berries, hoping to find another bush with these berries. Seeking she looked over a tree log which was half in the forest and half on the meadow and close to the other bush. Saphira nearly overlooked the bush with the dark green leaves which covered the black and purple berries. Happy, that she was able to find another one of the bushes she jumped over the log and plucked them as she heared Runas voice. The girl looked up and had to search a moment to find Runa, she told her, that she would head a little bit into the forest, then she asked Saphira if she could protect her if she would get attacked. Saphira nodded - In cause of a creature attacking you I will protect you. - then she changed her scarf with the dragon's eye. With the dagger in her hand and a watchful sight she followed Runa ino the forest, even if she didn't really liked the girl she didn't want her to get hurt.

ID# 111741
LD: 14 + 3 ---> found 1 T1 material

Total T1 materials: 2

Edited by Saphira

With the second mushroom in my inventory I started to head back towards the border of the forest, followed by Saphira who was now holding a dagger in her hand. She really was serious about her protecting me, maybe I should thank her later, bu now I have to look for some more materials. I think i should get one more of those mushrooms, but I'm not sure. Thinking about it a moment I remembered that this was a game and so there had to be a quest log somewhere in the menu. It took me some time until I found it, but once I knew where it was, it wouldn't be hard to open it the next time. Reading the quest description I saw, that I had to get one more mushroom and then I had to gather two berries from closer to the town. This would be some easy experience points for me why didn't I do this with my brother? I wondered and as I thought about Gen tears appeared in my eyes without me being able to do anything about them. I wiped them away and hoped Miss Saphira hadn't seen them and continued my way through the woods border region. With my still blurry vision I noticed something right next to me and when I turned my focus towards it I recognised the shape. It was another mushroom. I grabbed it and it disappeared while another quest item appeared in my inventory. "Hey Miss Saphira, I found another mushroom, I think we can go now and look for the berries I need." I decided to lead the way back when I heard a strange sound. What was that, could it be I got tracked down by some monster? Nah, it shouldn't. I was really careful not being to loud. Or was I really? While I was still trying to find out what it was, a red scaly creature breached through a close bush and instantly hissed at us. Following the hissing it ran towards Miss Saphira and swung it's pickax at Saphira. The girl wasn't quick enough to jump aside, so the weapon hit her at the side of her chest, leaving a small red dot and draining her HP really slightly.

ID# 111816
LD: 11+2 = 13 -> found one (3/5)

Spoiler

Kobold Miner: 40/40 HP | 10 DMG | +10/20 Damage on Critical Hits
Saphira: 278/280 HP | 28/28 EN | 3 ACC | 1 EVA | 18 MIT | 7 DMG

Mobs Attack:
ID# 111817
MD: 9 -> crit -> 10+10 DMG - 18 MIT = 2 DMG

tumblr_nftf5yhEAT1r2pf97o5_640.jpg

Edited by Runa

Saphira was glad, that Runa was able to find a mushroom soon after they had entered the forest, so they could go back now, right? But Runa continued  searching instead of heading back. Searching she looked around to find another one - Maybe her last mushroom? - hoping, that ther was only one mushroom left Runa had to find Saphira thought a moment about the next place with materials for the quest, bushes close to the town, a less dangerous place for a low level player. With her long legs, Saphira walked soon beside Runa, in case of an attack she would still be able to protect her. The forest looked quite calm, Saphira was able to hear the wind in the tree tops over their heads and some birds, she looked over to Runa to ask her something as she saw tears in Runa's eyes, unsure what she should do now Saphira just looked at the girl - I wonder what made her cry, did something bad happened to her and this situation remembers her at it? I am pretty sure I did nothing wrong... - Saphira still had no clue as Runa found the third mushroom and told her, that they could go now back and look for the berries - Sounds good. - she answered and followed her a few steps as she heared something, short she looked at Runa, to be sure that it wasn't her. It seemed like Runa did heared it too. With quiet and big steps Saphira came closer to Runa, she reached her just a few seconds before some humanoid-looking, red scaled creature jumped out of a close bush. With evil, yellow eyes it looked at them and hissed, then it swung his pickax at Saphira, even if she was to slow to jump out of it's way, she was glad, that it did hit her and not Runa. With a angry glow  in her eyes Saphira looked at the creature and made a step between it and Runa and as her dagger start to glow in a dark blue tone she made a big step forward and slashed it's chest with two powerful hit's. The mod bidn't really had time to react before it exploded into millions of tiny pixels - We should hurry before his friends will find us. - Saphira said with a cold tone in her voice to Runa and showed her the way, still looking around to be prepared for another enemy.

Spoiler

Attacking Kobold Miner with Cross Edge (x8)

ID# 111901
BD: 6 + 3 ---> successful attack ---> 8 x 7 = 56 DMG

Kobold Miner: - 16/40 HP | 10 DMG | +10/20 Damage on Critical Hits
Saphira: 278/280 HP | 21/28 EN | 3 ACC | 1 EVA | 18 MIT | 7 DMG

Edited by Saphira

I was really surprised to see the scaly figure run out from that bush and even more when Saphira made two steps towards me, shoving me behind her and protect me from the beast. It swung its pickax at her and she didn't even block it, but the damage it was dealing was really little. After it had attacked her, she quickly stepped even more between me and the monster. I just then noticed that the icy dagger she held in hand started to glow bluish. I didn't know what it was, but I would ask her once she had finished the mob. with a big step forwards she was at the monster and the glowing dagger slashed at its chest with two powerful hits. They left an x like shape in the air before the mobs HP dropped down to zero and it exploded. "Wow Miss Saphira, this was soooo cooool. You killed it with a single attack. Can you tell me why your dagger was glowing like this?" Before she answered my question Saphira told me that we should start leaving quickly before there would be more of these monsters. After having seen what she could do to them I wasn't that worried, but she had already started her way back to the meadows, so I followed her. Out on the green meadows I turned to her and said "Do you think we will have to fight for the tutorial quests? I don't really like gathering. By the way, these are the bushes I should look for berries in, aren't they" I marched towards a couple of bushes and started searching while Saphira was close to me, but it seemed there was nothing on these bushes. Maybe we had to go closer to the town to find what I was looking for.

ID# 111914
LD: 5+2 = 7 -> didn't find anything (3/5)

Edited by Runa

After the short, actually really short, fight against the red scaled creature, Saphira start the way back. She led Runa out of the forest, luckily they didn't met another one of the scaly creatures. Even if she could kill all of them before they would be able to hit or even kill Runa, she wasn't in the mood of fighting. As the two girls had left the forest, Saphira remembered what Runa had said after she had killed the mob. - Could it be, that you never fought a monster or watched someone fighting one? - Saphira asked and looked at the girl, it didn't seemed like she ever had so Saphira decided to explain it to her. - If you want to fight you first have to decide between many weapons and weapon types. For each weapon type there is a fitting skill which will help you in combat. As example a dagger. - She showed Runa her ice dagger - With every rank of the fighting skill for the dagger I have more sword arts I can use. If I use a sword art, the weapon starts to glow, because you put a little energy in it, another part of your energy will then help you to make the right moves and steps for your attack. I hope it was more or less easy to understand what I did told you... - she explained. Short after Saphira had ended Runa asked the next question - Yeah, I think all beginner quests after this are with fights. The quests are for training in gathering and fighting, so there will something of everything. - - She asked if we will have to fight... - While Saphira thought, if Runa maybe wanted her help on every beginner quest she changed her gear once more, the dragon's eye for the scarf, as Runa walked over to some bushes - You won't find the right berries there. - Saphira told her - We need to go closer to the town. - Saphira continued walking and asked - You asked if we had to fight...does it mean, that you want me to do the quest with you, or am I wrong? - Curious what Runa would answer she looked at her as a red flower behind Runa took her attention. She walked over to the flower and after another short look she culled it. Soon after Saphira had found the flower they reached the needed bushes - There we are - she told Runa - Good luck while searching. -

ID# 111973
LD: 18 + 3 ---> found 1 T1 material

Total T1 materials: 3

Edited by Saphira

After we had left the forest Miss Saphira started answering my questions. At first she asked my if I had never fought, or watched someone fighting and just now I realised I in deed had already seen this before, but it had been just once and I really didn't want to think about it now. Tears started rolling down my face as last time I had seen my brother appeared in front of my inner eye and I saw the glowing lines of swords swung at the poor player. Then I saw Gen rushing forwards and stopping them for a short moment, screaming at my that I should run. then I was back in the green meadows of the first floor, besides me the girl and not my brother. Sniffing a little I listened as she explained that one got attacks called sword arts by levelling up the weapon skill of once choice and that they were guided attacks. "Sniff sniff... O.Okay, I think I understand. I should have some of them too, I got the skill for my two handed battleaxe. Let's have a look" I opened the menu and with a few swipes and clicks I was in the skill section and indeed, the weapon skill had a tab that showed sword arts and right next to it a picture of a man holding a weapon in a special way. I didn't know what it meant, so I asked Saphira, hoping that she could tell me. "I found them in the menu, what is this picture next to them supposed to tall me Miss Saphira?" Before I was able to do ask her she had started answering a question I had asked before, but I just hoped she would still tell me about the pictures.

Later we were at the berry bushed I had found and she told me that they weren't the right ones and that we still had to walk closer to town to find the ones I was looking for. That wasn't something I wanted to hear, but if it was the truth, I couldn't change it. With an disappointed face I marched forwards towards the town. While we were walking Saphira asked me if I wanted her to help with the other quests and I wasn't sure what to say. I thought she had offered her help for them, so I just believed she would do all of them with me. Finally I told her "Ehm, I thought you wanted to help me with all of them. Isn't that right Miss Saphira. If you don't come with me I might get hurt, could you allow this to happen?" and I made the best fearful and sad kids face I could think of. 
When we arrived at the bushes I needed to gather the berries from she wished me luck with finding them and went to search some material for herself. I walked around the bushes, looking at each of them, but there weren't any berries. When I arrived at the last one of the few that were standing next to each other I finally was able to find a hand full of the berries and once I plucked them the disintegrated and another quest item appeared in my inventory.

ID# 112106
LD: 16 -> found one (4/5)

Edited by Runa

After Saphira had asked Runa the question, she saw that something she didn't wanted to happen actually happened. Again she saw how tears appeared in Runa's eyes and started rolling down her face - I am sorry - Saphira though and looked at her, but she wasn't able to say it loud - I will try to stop talking about fights until she asks me about it and even then I have to be careful about the things I will tell her. - She waited as Runa opened her menu to check her skills and listened as she asked her another question still sniffing - Oh yes - Saphira came a little bit closer - The picture shows the position you need to make to trigger the skill, if you do it right, your weapon will start to glow, I can't tell you the color since every weapon has it's own. - She looked at her and it seemed like she had understood.
A short moment after they had left the bushes Runa had tried to find the needed berries in behind, she answered Saphira's question. - Actually I only told you to help you while this quest, I never said something like this about the other quests.... - She didn't show, that Runa did hit a weak point of her. With an neutral look on her face she answered the girl - If I have enough time I will help you do the other beginner quests as well - - Since I only did the first quest it might be kinda fun to do this sort of quests with her, also I may be able to answer her questions she could have. -

On the bushes, Runa begun to search the berries and Saphira looked around herself to find some materials, too. She changed the armor with the scarf, if something wanted to attack them again she would still be able to hit it better. After the change she started to search for materials, but this time she wasn't able to find something.

ID# 112196
LD: 7 + 3 ---> found nothing

Total T1 materials: 3

Edited by Saphira