[F01 PP]Let's get adventurous (beginner quest) COMPLETE

As Saphira told me about the meaning of the pictures next to the sword arts I started to understand. So these swordart attacks were a way of the game to help me fight. I just had to remember how to start the attack and wait a short moment, so the weapon would start to glow and then the system would help me hit the enemy. Just to make sure Miss Saphira knew I had understood, I said "Thanks for telling me Miss Saphira. I think I understand how it works now. If there really is fighting in the next quest, I'll be able to try it and show you I understood"

Later, after I found the first berries and I had told her, that she couldn't let me go alone, as I could get hurt, she told me that she actually only ever told me she would help me with the first one, but that she would help me if she had time for it. She seemed to be okay with me getting hurt, but if I had gotten her vibes right till now, she wasn't and would never let me go without making sure I don't get hurt on the way. As she tried to hide it from me, I wouldn't show her, maybe I could use it to my own advantage at some point. So instead of going in deeper, I just said "Thank you Miss Saphira, it's pretty nice you help someone as weak as I am and I hope you got time to help me. How about we walk over there, maybe I find the last berry I need"

With this said I made my way towards another crowd of berry bushes to get the last ones I was still looking for and there really were a lot of the berries I was looking for. I quickly grabbed them and they disappeared as soon as I plucked them from the bushes. Once they had disappeared another questitem appeared in my inventory and the quests text changed. Now it told me to come back to this old guy, as he would tell me what to do next. Happy to have found it, I started laughing and after a minute or so I said "Look at this Miss Saphira!!! I finally got them and the quest changed. Now we have to return to this older guy to learn what we have to do now."

ID# 112547
LD:
19 -> found the last one (5/5)

Edited by Runa

Saphira wandered around, searching for some interesting plants she could use for her salves and potions. Her sight wandered over the green meadow and the bushes as she saw a interesting green plant. As she wanted to take a close look she heard Runa laughing. The black haired girl looked up and looked at her, wondering about what was going on she stood up and walked over to Runa. As she stopped laughing she told Saphira, that she did found the last material and that the quest had changed, Saphira nodded - Now it is time to go back to Zackariah. - she told her and begun to led the way back to his shop. - When we reach the shop you will have to craft potions with the materials, he will help you and as a reward you will get something from him. - Saphira looked at the smaller girl - He will ask you to deliver something to another NPC, if you accept it we are able to start the second quest when we reach the other NPC. - They reached the shop and Saphira opened the door to enter - Good luck. - she smiled at Runa.

ID# 112645
LD: 9 + 3 ---> found nothing

Total T1 materials: 3

Edited by Saphira

After I had told Miss Saphira, that I had found the last material she told me that the next part of the quest was going back to the old man and then crafting some potions. "Why do I have to craft potions? I really don't want to become an alchemist. It's cool and all, but there is nothing better than becoming a cook and being able to make ones own sweets." I told Saphira, while we walked back. I knew it was just the quest and not really the crafting profession, but I didn't liked being pushed to craft potions. On the way back to the store she told me about the last part of the quest, that would come next, and wished me luck before waiting in front of the shop, not coming with me. "Okay, so after getting things we have to go somewhere else and then have finished the quest. That sounds okay. Will you come with me to the next person? I bet we can start the next quest right away if you have time for that." I told her before I entered the room.

The old man was standing there, telling me that I had to craft some potions from the items I had brought back, and that I would be rewarded with something as soon as I had done one more thing for him. I took out the materials I had gathered and started by putting one of them in the big cauldron that was standing in the centre of the room. Slowly stirring the potion it turned red, then green and last black. The old guy looked at it and shook his head, then he made the potion disappear and told me I had to do it once again.  "I don't want to do that again, isn't there something else I can do for you old man? Potions are boring."

ID# 112700
CD:
1 -> fail

Edited by Runa

On their way back little Runa start to complain over the following potion craft part, even if it was cool she wanted to be a cook - Don't panic, this will have nothing to do with your profession you will learn some day, it is just a quest and all who want to do the beginner quest will have to do this - Saphira had to smile. Runa entered the shop alone and Saphira hoped, that it won't take to long for her to craft the needed potions.
It was some time ago since Runa had entered the shop and she hadn't left it jet. It seemed like she wasn't successful until now so Saphira decided to send her a short message, to tell her, that she would continue searching for materials, that she would come with her when she was done here to visit the next quest giving NPC and that she would find her close to the bushes where she had searched the berries.
After she had sent her the message she made her way out of the town over to the bushes and begun to search for materials once more. It doesn't took her long to find something interesting and as Saphira came closer to the small emerald green plant she recognized it and plucked the useful material.

ID# 112731
LD: 16 + 3 ---> found something

Total T1 materials: 4

Edited by Saphira

After I had told him that potions were boring I saw how he raised an eyebrow and with his old people voice he said: "There is nothing more important that being prepared. And your first step to being prepared is crafting those potions. The will help you with all that lies in the future. And you, my small girl, don't you ever forget what is the most important" I didn't understand all of it, and most of what I understood was silly. Everyone knew that fighting with all your soul and will was the most important and not something as silly as preparation, but if he said so I had to do it to finish the quest.

Following his instructions I once again started stirring the water in the cauldron, when he told me to throw in some of the materials. I did as he told me and it started to become red, as a healing potion should be, but before I was done, black streaks appeared and shortly after all of the potion was black and I knew I had to restart.

ID# 112745
CD: 2 -> Fail

Edited by Runa

More time had passed and it seemed like Runa wasn't done jet. So Saphira made a short break to eat some thing and look a little bit around, the day was still young so, if Runa won't take to long, they would be able to start the second quest and maybe the third too. After her short break she stood up from the small rock she had set on top of and continued her searching, even one of them had to be successful, even if it was just her with her searching for materials and not Runa. Even if Saphira needed the materials she hoped, that Runa would finish her quest soon. Also, if Saphira was lucky, she could find something better then only one material. But Saphira wasn't able to find anything, no material and nothing better, so she hoped, that Runa would have some luck now, brewing isn't that easy like it sounds, so she would need it.

ID# 112917
LD: 10 + 3 ---> no treasure chest found

Total T1 materials: 4

Edited by Saphira

As soon as the potion had gotten black, I knew I would have to begin again, but I also expected the old man to become grumpy and maybe yell at me for wasting his materials, but instead he simply emptied the cauldron and told me to start over, this time doing some more preparation. I took a moment to realize what he might wanted me to do. So instead of simply throwing the mushroom into the cauldron, I took it and a few of the berries, put them onto the heavy wooden table next to me and cut them using one of his knives that were lying around.
With the little cubes of material I started over, filled the cauldron with water and started stirring before putting any of the material in there. Once there was a whirlpool within the water, I dropped the cubes in there and the water quickly turned red. Now I raised the cauldron a little, so it wouldn't get to hot and continued stirring. After some time, maybe fife minutes or so, the red got darker and it wasn't as smooth as before. I looked at the old man and said
"It looks just like the healingpotions one can buy at the market, am I done now?"

He nodded and pulled out a few little bottles and filled them with the potion. He then pulled something that was wrapped in cloth out of his table and held it towards me. Once I accepted it, he told me I should take it to a friend of his, Lyle Tealeaf whose workshop was close to the towns borders, and that the blacksmith would hand me some kind of payment for the quest. I smiled at the old guy and left the house, opening the menu on the way out. Once I was outside, I had a look at what the quest said what to do. It really just was delivering the package I had just gotten, and as it was an Item, I wouldn't even have to carry it, but just pack it in the inventory.

With the package stored I made my way to look for Saphira, who was somewhere out there. She had told me that she would be at the bushes we had collected the berries before I had been done, so I walked to them and indeed there she was. Before reaching her I already shouted towards her "Hey Miss Saphira, I am done with the crafting part. Are you ready to deliver some package to some blacksmith somewhere? The old man told me he would pay me for this." I waited for Saphira to come to me and together we made our way to the outer borders of town. Within the town it wasn't to difficult to find the blacksmiths workshop and once I was there, I handed the package over. The blacksmith smiled at me and  handed me a bunch of small bottles filled with potions. Some of them the same red as the ones I had brewed and others of different colours. I wanted to thank him, but he shook his head and as I wanted to leave the workshop, he told me that he could use some help with some things. This would be the start of the second tutorial quest.

ID# 112919
CD: 6 -> successful craft

Summary:
Runa: 3 SP | 200 col | 5 uncommon T1 health potions (+40HP) | 1 T1 Damage potion (+1 DMG) | 1 T1 overhealthpotion (+50 Temp HP)
Saphira: 1 SP | 200 col | 4 T1 mats

Edited by Runa