[PP|F4] Knock on wood

As Dustin turns around to respond to Jinx, he notices a bear running towards her and runs around her. “Jinx, get ready, we’ve got more things to kill.” He smiles, his fist glowing green and moving forward to where the bear would be. The bear had seen it coming and moved over just enough for the attack to fail, but Dustin’s plan was to get it away from Jinx. The attack was just a bonus if he succeeded. “Looks like I get to send another feast to the warriors in Valhalla.” He grins like a cocky kid on the playground. For some reason he was having fun taking risks with Jinx’s and his lives, and he was ready for the consequences of those actions, but he didn’t want them to come. I can’t let her take too much damage this time, this bear does look bigger and could possibly be stronger. The massive bear stands on its hind legs, reaching a height of at least 9 feet tall. “Holy [censored], this must be papa.” He turns to jinx with a smile on his face. “Isn’t this so much fun?” He asks, trying to keep her excited for this fight.

Spoiler

ID: 115425

BD: 2 (Miss)

Papa Bear: 200/200 HP | 60 DMG

[0] Dustin: 400/400 HP | 38/40 EN | 8 DMG | 14 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA

[0] @Jinx: HP/EN: 340/34 | 74 MIT | 2 THRN <18 DMG> | 1 Regen <5HP> | 2 Para <8-10, -EVA and turn> | 1 Bleed <9-10, 12DMG>

Edited by Dustin

The girl hadn't expected another animal to find them, if she was honest, she was a little worried for Dustin..he did seem distracted. However the bear...seemed to distract him, put him on focus for something else. The bear was charing in past, and Jinx knew she had to do something to get its attention. She let out a sigh, time to do what she did best it seemed. 

"Damn...I suppose you'll have to fall before us, the same as the other did before! Stand up tall, so we can cut you down!" It was a 'bold' thing to say perhaps, but with her confidence building, she felt a lot happier fighting. Perhaps it was all the advice she had been given about watching her HP bar rather than 'feeling' the fight. Dustin just made her feel comfortable, like she could make some mistakes...learn from him. A true and proper friend, she didn't have many of them, but it was nice to know she had placed her faith in someone who..made her feel confidence, someone who was truly worth the time and effort. 

Action=Howl

Papa Bear: 200/200 HP | 60 DMG

[0] Dustin: 400/400 HP | 38/40 EN | 8 DMG | 14 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA

[2] @Jinx: HP/EN: 340/340  | 24/34 74 MIT | 2 THRN <18 DMG> | 1 Regen <5HP> | 2 Para <8-10, -EVA and turn> | 1 Bleed <9-10, 12DMG>

• 1 month later...

Dustin smiles. Fighting alongside the lady made him feel like he could take on an entire army and still take on this game by himself. This is why I do it. This feeling. He runs in, his focus remaining on the bear’s face, and he jumps up, spinning in the air and kicking the beast in the neck. He falls and elbows the bear’s joints, jumping and kicking the poor creature in the sternum, pushing him and the monster back. “This is gonna be the most fun I’ve had in a while.” He looks at the monster’s HP and sees it drop about a third of the way. “Aww man, I was hoping this fight would last longer than that.” Smiling as he falls back to the ground and looks at his best friend.

”Hey Jinx, you got a plan for this? Sometimes these things take some thought to do.” He smiles at her, he was putting all his trust in her if she had a plan. “Tell me what to do and I’ll do it. I trust you.” He clenches his fists and turns back towards the bear. I hope she has a plan cause I sure as hell don’t. I never do, it might be nice to have a goal. He smirks and back up next to her, keeping his fighting stance at the ready.

Spoiler

ID: 118094

BD: 9

8 + 1 = 9 * 9 = 81

200 - 81 = 119 HP

MD: 1

Papa Bear: 119/200 HP | 60 DMG

[2] Dustin: 400/400 HP | 38/40 EN | 8 DMG | 14 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA

[2] @Jinx: HP/EN: 340/340  | 24/34 74 MIT | 2 THRN <18 DMG> | 1 Regen <5HP> | 2 Para <8-10, -EVA and turn> | 1 Bleed <9-10, 12DMG>

Edited by Dustin

Jinx kept her shield tight in her hand as the bear swung at her. Despite her build of a tank, she took a step back to avoid the strike. There was no need to take damage if it wasn't required. As for a plan? The girl looked over at Dustin, and frowned. A plan? Ummm? She shrugged.

"A plan...? I just thought, t-the same as before? I'll keep it's focus on me, a-and you kill it ok? Trust that i'll hold it here, a-and you just gotta keep hitting it until you kill it ok?" Giving the boy anod, she was very confident in him, she turned back to the bear. She could do this, she had too. 

"Ok then. You know how this goes, you're not allowed past me. I am the tank, and the only way you're allowed to hurt me friend is to get past me!" Satified that her howl would keep it's focus on her, the girl dug her feet into the ground and prepared for the bear to charge headfirst into her. She could tank it! 

--------------------------

Action: Howl (+2 Hate, -10 EN)

Papa Bear: 119/200 HP | 60 DMG

[2] Dustin: 400/400 HP | 38/40 EN | 8 DMG | 14 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA

[4] @Jinx: HP/EN: 340/340  | 15/34 74 MIT | 2 THRN <18 DMG> | 1 Regen <5HP> | 2 Para <8-10, -EVA and turn> | 1 Bleed <9-10, 12DMG>