[F1-PP] Weed-killing to the Extreme [The Secret Forest of Medicine]

"Sound simple enough." Grimm said to himself, turning to the player request board immediately. He grabbed a blank piece of paper and hovered over it for around thirty seconds as he used the text box to fill in the request. "Alright, there we are." He began walking out of town after placing the paper on the board, admiring the sunny day on the way there by taking off his hood, though he decided to leave his face-mask on. Once out of town he sat down, his back against a lamp post with a few flyers on it for some various shops or quests in the area. 

The message he left read:

Hello everyone! Grimm here. I need some help with a quest, specifically one called "Secret Forest of Medicine". I'm too low level to take the quest alone. I'll be waiting outside of the town where you get the quest by the road. Thanks.

@Ghost

@Frank

@Zuekin

Edited by Grimm

Frank stood in the town center, around him bustled the lively townsfolk, some player, some NPC, all were busy with any number of tasks. Voices and conversations occasionally filtered out from the crowd, far too many even for Frank to track; instead all he would hear are the snippets of conversation. "--but I'm not high enough a level for that dungeon!", "It's Simeone's birthday in a week, what should we get our guild member?". The many, many conversations were all background noise however, as Frank was too engrossed in the Notice Board in front of him. This was a daily visit for a hardy adventurer, on it ranged everything from simple notes of request, to calls for more players to partake in the task of clearing the Front Lines. Frank however, recognized his position in life, he was at the point where the mundane quests weren't providing the leveling challenge he needed, and he was still much too far away in level to travel to the higher floors where he would be able to assist the more veteran warriors; in need of a proper challenge, Frank continued to read through the items listed. Finally, he came upon what he was looking for.

"Hello everyone! Grimm here. I need some help with a quest, specifically one called "Secret Forest of Medicine". I'm too low level to take the quest alone. I'll be waiting outside of the town where you get the quest by the road. Thanks."

This was a quest which Frank had put off several times. As a Solo Player it had always seemed just out of his league, but if their was a group heading out into the Forest anyway, perhaps he should look to take part. Following the instructions on the note, Frank headed towards the spot marked, it was just outside of town. Stepping along the dusty, dirt path, Frank soon saw a player sitting under-neath a lamp post. As he came closer, Frank leaned against the low, stone wall which ran parallel to the road. Standing with his back to the wall and with his arms crossing his chest, Frank closed his eyes and waited.

(OOC : Franks Stats Frank - LV 6 120/120 HP | 12/12 EN | 3 DMG | 2 BLD | 2 EVA | 2 RGN | 1 RCV )

Edited by Frank

Zuekin had been looking at the notice board searching for any low level players in need of a tank for a few minutes,  and he had seen a couple of requests but none of them seemed to be what he was looking for "enough" he said in a low voice taking a step back from the board and shaking his head "ok the next on I see I'm foing" this time he unintentionally spoke loud enough that anyone near him could hear. His eyes scanned the board again passing over material and some missing persons notices until his gaze crossed over a request for hell on a quest it read.

Hello everyone! Grimm here. I need some help with a quest, specifically one called "Secret Forest of Medicine". I'm too low level to take the quest alone. I'll be waiting outside of the town where you get the quest by the road. Thanks.

"I guess that will do" turning away from the board he started towards the exit of town "now to find this Grimm character" as Zuekin exited the town he could see two figures waiting, one sitting next to a lamp post and the other leaning on the stone wall next to the road. He walked within earshot of them before asking the obvious question "hey are one of you guys Grimm?"

Spoiler

Stats:

Lvl:1 | HP:20 | EN:2 | DMG:1 | ACC:3 |MIT:8 | Thorns:9 | Regen:5

BRI:

Spoiler

•T1 perfect MA- simple cloth handwraps (+3ACC)

•Rare heavy armor- The Lions Roar (+1thorns,+1regen)

•(3) Starter HealingPotions (Heals 50 HP) 

Apperance:

Spoiler

1563696798_images(1).jpeg.2e3c2a24e47e84d0c5bcf15ec58cb3a7.jpeg

@Ghost