Sign in to follow this  
Kirbs

[SP-F01] Some Time Alone <<The Second Lesson is Also Free>>

Kirbs huffed in an annoyed manner as she threw a rock at the ground. Whatever, I can do this quest by myself. I don't need anyone helping me! I've gotten stronger. I can practically one shot them! One thing Kirbs hated the most were quitters. If they were quitting over something stupid, then yeah, she was fine with that. But when someone quits for the most stupidest reason, she has the right to be angry.  He could've just waited for me! She told herself, throwing another rock at the ground, but he had to leave. Could've given me five more bloody minutes and I would've been done! She sat on a rock, Scarfy snaking around her neck with an amused glint in his eye as he watched his owner have a breakdown because of a simple boy. She looked at her obviously satisfied familiar and scoffed, tugging on her hair with frustration. "We don't need him, though. We can do this quest by ourself. We don't need anyone! Ain't that right, Scarfy?"

Spoiler

Stats:

LVL: 11

HP: 220

EN: 22

DMG: 4

ACC: 3

EVA: 3

MIT: 24

Paralyze: 1

Recovery: 2

Perfect: Green  Rare: Blue   Uncommon: Yellow  Vanity: Orange

Equipped:

Gamers Anklet: 1 ACC, 1 EVA

Pixel Hearts: 2 Recovery

> Shatterglass: 2 ACC, 1 Paralyze 

Energenic Guard: 1 EVA, 2 MIT (19)

Prosperous Bundle: 3 LD 

Rupee Ring: 1 EVA

Items:

> 5 Starter Healing Potions: Heals 50 HP

Skills:

> T2 Dagger Skill

> T1 Light Armor Skill

> T1 Damage Familiar Skill

Edited by Kirbs

She felt her familiar curl around her neck even tighter and took that as a yes. "Alright. We don't need anyone. We can carry our own arses!" She declared to nobody."I don't need a depressed, dopey child helping me with anything. I can do my own work, especially with him! She huffed and got her lazy laurel off of the rock. Unsheathing her dagger, she pointed the blade at the plains of the floor and narrowed her eyes. I'm coming for you, you pesky worthless hogs! She rushed off, honestly loving the feeling of wind hit her face as she did so. No boundaries. No one telling me what to do. This is true freedom! She let out a throaty giggle as she felt the bottom of her boot crunch against the perfect grass. This is Aincrad. No pesky rules are going to keep me bound! I'm a free bird!

Kirbs bit her lip as she faced the baby boar.  Oh my, aren't you adorable? Gah, I can't kill you, but I must! She heaved a depressing sigh, feeling her legs grow weak like jelly. Looking over at Scarfy, she knew that he had zero remorse for this creature, but she didn't mind. He was a mix of a bloody snake and a fox after all, of course, he wouldn't feel crap for a tiny boar. She chuckled to herself as she drew her dagger up into the air, only for it to be dropped to the ground a moment later. She fell to her knees and somewhat sobbed. "I can't do it! It's too adorable!" While in the middle of her semi-breakdown, the baby boar charged for her. Her eyes glinted with seriousness as she quickly jumped away from it. Narrowing her eyes at the mob, she let out a low mutter, "Well, love. I was gonna spare you, but position am I in now?"

Combat:

Spoiler

ID: 111295

BD: 1+3=4, Fail

-2 EN

Kirbs: H:0 | HP: 220/220 | EN: 22/22 | 4 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 2 Recovery | 1 Paralyze | 21 MIT

CD: 11, Regains 2 EN

MD: 7-3=4, Evaded!

Baby Boar: HP: 5/5 | 3 DMG

Edited by Kirbs

Combat:

The boar snorted as she made her claim which only made Kirbs ticked off even more. Her eyes turned narrow as she quickly picked up her dagger. "This is your fault, just so you know," she snickered to herself. She could sense the boar getting ready to attack her once again, so she quickly started up her least lethal sword art. Ah, this should do the trick. She gave a broad smile as her dagger lit up. Peeking at the boar, she drew her dagger back. Just as the baby monster launched off of its feet, she lunged forward and stabbed it. The boar let out a meek oink, which only made a giggle escape from Kirbs as she dashed around to the other side of the animal, penetrating its side again with her dagger. Watching it disappear into a flurry of blue, she sheathed her dagger and narrowed her eyes at the boar tusk on the ground. "I told you, you shouldn't have done that."

Spoiler

ID: 111297

BD: 7, Success

>>Round Accel>> on Boar

-2 EN

Kirbs: H:0 | HP: 220/220 | EN: 22/22 | 4 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 2 Recovery | 1 Paralyze | 21 MIT

CD: 11, +2 EN

Baby Boar: HP: 0/5 | 3 DMG K.O

ID: 111298

LD: 10+3=13, Success

Total Boar Tusks: 1

Edited by Kirbs

Kirbs clapped her hands together and let out a large grin. This wasn’t going to be hard at all. She had already gotten one tusk and it’s barely been an hour. Perhaps my luck is turning around after all! She sighed happily and fell down into a crossed legged position. She felt already drained of energy, but not exactly. Was it because Scarfy had been strangling her arm for a solid five minutes? ... Possibly. Holding the risk up to her face, she let out a breathy sigh. “This is pretty small. It looks kind of cool though, don’t you think?” She turned her head to her familiar—who for once, was not on any part of her body. The Nguruvilu tilted its head in question but didn’t really perform some sort of reaction after that. Kirbs let out a yawn and held her arm out. “Alright, let’s go. We need three of these after all.“

Edited by Kirbs

Kirbs soon quickly found a new boar.  The first one ruined my damn impression on you guys, sorry! She said in her head, activating her sword art. Dashing forward with the weight of Scarfy on her arm. The boar had barely noticed her before she had slashed through its body, creating a large red cut on its flank. "Sorry," she said once again, "but just tell your buddies to piss off next time, yeah?" She said dumbly, watching it disappear into dozens of blue shards. She felt Scarfy loosen around her arm and gave a sigh. "This is too easy. Too easy that it's almost boring!" She sighed and threw the tusk in her inventory. Damn, this kind of sucks, she said to herself, like, a lot.  She fell backward onto the ground with a thud and let out another long sigh. I wanna take a nap so frekin' bad!

Combat: 

Spoiler

ID: 111305

BD: 3+3=6, Success

>>Round Accel>> on Boar

-2 EN

Kirbs: H:0 | HP: 220/220 | EN: 22/22 | 4 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 2 Recovery | 1 Paralyze | 21 MIT

CD: 8, +2 EN

Baby Boar #2: HP: 0/5 | 3 DMG K.O

ID: 111306

LD: 8+3=11, Success

Total Boar Tusks: 2

Edited by Kirbs

Kirbs let out a low groan as she laid on the ground. This quest had been far too easy now that she was at a much higher level, and it had bugged her a lot. She would have so much more free time now that she could just one shot the boars. She had thought about doing some gathering for this quest, especially since she was so low on materials and stuff like that. I guess today is an off day for me. She pressed herself farther into the grass and sighed. She was bored yet again, and that feeling was completely gnawing through her. She turned her head to the right and connected her gaze with Scarfy. "Are you bored, Scarfy?" She asked, her mouth forming into a pout. Her familiar flicked its black forked tongue in and out, its black slit eyes showing no understanding. Kirbs sighed and turned to face the sky again. "Thought so."

Gathering:

Spoiler

ID:111521

LD: 14+3=17

Total Mats: 1

Edited by Kirbs

Spoiler

ID: 111603

BD: 5+3=8, Success

<<Round Accel>> on Boar

Kirbs: H:0 | HP: 220/220 | EN: 21/22 | 4 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 2 Recovery | 1 Paralyze | 21 MIT

Baby Boar #3: HP: 0/5 | 3 DMG K.O

ID: 111306

LD: 19, Success

Total Boar Tusks: 3

Edited by Kirbs