[OP-F1] Protector of the Kids

Hydra was around in the Orphanage a bit she knew quite a few kids there and she was happy to be here One of the kids she mostly liked was Akito the boy with long green hair and very shy around people except Hydra herself. He was sitting behind her watching what Hydra was making for a snake, It looked quite nice to see it made and Akito was happy to see that Hydra was making snakes in the kitchen here. "Miss Aris-san, What are you making there?" He asked her and Hydra turned around looking at Akito. "You will have to wait and see Akito, I know it smells nice now, but wait until I'm done. Can you give me those two cans if you could," Hydra said pointing at the two cans next to Him and Akito took them and gave them to Hydra, "Here you go Miss Aris-san, can I now know what you are making," He asked again. As he asked this Hydra laughed a bit and smiled at him, "Cookies Akito, Cookies," She said smiling to him with a happy clap in her hands. Akito smiled back and looked back to the things Hydra was making.

It took not long now and the Cookies where done being made, Hydra took the trade of Cookies and placed them next to Akito. "Come on dear, you can carry them if you want maybe then you get an extra one if you want as well," Akito's eyes started to glow and he jumped down from the table and took the cookies and walked with Hydra to the middle of the Orphanage. "Kids I got some snakes if you want, Come and get some right now, Or I will eat them," Hydra said jokingly and Akito looked up smiling. At that point, a few kids walked up to her and Akito and Akito jumped a bit but Hydra held her hand on his shoulder. One by One the kids took a cookie and went back to playing and Akito seemed to be happy again.

(If you want to join be happy to do so, I'm just going to tag a few people who seemed interested for sure to join this thread @Kit @Sonya )

Sonya's arms stretched out looking back over toward kit with a smile, she had enjoyed her time among them and assisting all the children in the church. It wasn't an easy job, many needed reassuring or sometimes even mother love or discipline if they had been spoiled or not. It was a chaotic war zone but at least it was within the safe zone. Sonya knew there were a few other volunteers about the church but it was her first time seeing this one, Hydra looked quite pleasant with her interactions among the children before Sonya would make her way over toward the one who was being offered cookies, "That is awfully nice of her to get you some of those cookies isn't it?" She grinned now standing at full recognition which was still rather normal for females around Japan as she offered a shake and smile. "I must admit I don't think I have seen you much around here. Though I'm still new here myself Thanks to Kit. I'm sonya. I imagine you already know kit as she has worked here longer than I."

After the introductions she would blink. Her eyes trailing over to Kit a bit curious why they hadn't all really met before. Perhaps they were just a little to busy on the first starting missions to have gotten to know one another. Although maybe she had also been away on missions as she seemed far more confident in her own stature then Sonya ever did. "And Akito don't eat to many of those I know you can't get sick, but we can't be introducing bad habits what would your parents say if we sent you home and your diet was all cookies."  She giggled, although she quite enjoyed that idea.

@Kit @Hydravion

Hydra looked up from the kids as a woman walked up, even she was a new person around here or She was just looking around. Either way, it was good to see people came around to see the children. Hearing how she was talking to the kids a bit Hydra started thinking a bit and got to the point she was just new helper around here. As she greeted Hydra, she would smile and give the woman a hand to greet as well, "Bonjour, Nice to meet you, Sonya, nom est Aris Yasmine Toshiko, But please call me Aris like everyone else," she said to Sonya thinking a bit about the second name Sonya said. "I have heard about you, I hear things around here. I have been helping the kids here from almost the start. That has been my job almost all my life. Being a teacher and maybe some modeling on the side," She said to Sonya as Akito looked up at Hydra, "Teacher, Caretaker, Model, Healer, Guild moderator, Dragonslayer. What are you not miss Aris-san" He said fast counting on his hand how many things Hydra did. Hydra laughs a bit "C'est vrai," She said what meant That is True in France.

Akito then looked up to Sonya and smiled, "I won't Miss Sonya-san, I just like cookies and Miss Aris-san asked me to help carry them out, She can cook really good," He said smiling giving the trade of cookies to Hydra again and stayed close to Hydra, like he would do normally if Hydra was around as he only really talked to Hydra. "I have to say pardon, I have been busy trying to help my other students that are in the game. It is kinda sad as the gaming club, the one I helped quite a bit in my years as teacher passed on. And one other well, He lost everything, So I feel a bit guilty so I try to help them as much as I can," She said now holding the plate with cookies.

@Sonya

Edited by Hydravion
  • 4 weeks later...

Sonya kept her gaze upon Aris, she was quite a lovely girl and there was nothing she could say against it. There was a bit of a skip, she hadn't heard back from Kit even now she was looking around curious as to where she was about. Sonya would then bob her head and smile hearing the list of options that the kid had introduced this girl with. "You are a model, I was wondering about this now as I was hoping to complete my earn a living quest and starting my own runway here in Aincrad perhaps you would be willing to join me in this endeavor. After all Kit and I were hoping to make a new house where we can help house and feed the children here, maybe even give them a safe yard where they can play without having to fear that some player killer will sneak up on them."

The girl then made her way over to inquire if she could accept a possible hug, hoping to whisper into her ear more options with her own intentions and plans of the future. "And you have a family here in this game that you have already lost, so I assume it is best to start looking to the future. I don't know if it is Kit's intention, but I sometimes wonder." She leaned in to whisper, "This isn't some sort of date is it?"

@Hydravion

Hydra smiles to Sonya as she speaks about starting her own runway, Sure Hyrda has been in the job for a time and sure she would be a bit rusty for sure but she always enjoyed showing herself off even is she spoke not so high about herself at all. "A Runway would sound lovely, But it would be a bit hard on me to do more than one job around here, Like our little spoiler friend here said," Hydra said patting Akito on the head a bit, "I'm a healer and also a member of a lovely guild, on the side I also take care of a lot of people, Un dur travail, Hard work, But I'm used to it as a teacher," She says with a smile before as Sonya seems to show something she wanted to do and well Hydra being Hydra did not stop herself from a free hug and gave the woman a hug. "Ooh, No date needed, Charmante!" as Charmante meant Lovely in France.

Letting go of the hug you could see that Hydra did quite like it and smiled, "for a first date I would love to know more about the person I'm dating, Though I do like a younger lady, like yourself," Hydra said with a smile as she was saying that she was at least a bit older then Sonya maybe around 4 years or so as Hydra was 24 years old when the game started. "But back to what we were speaking about, You said a future, well yeah I could say building a future in here won't be bad but not Un bel avenir, A beautiful future," She said putting in some France as well as she spoke. "But sometimes you need something to build on and you can start anywhere I would say, from the bottom to the top, as a gamer I can say this is just like any other MMO game but a bit more real, just make a group to do the hard things, sure I would love to do some Roleplay, but this time the roleplay would be just your day to day life, Like I'm helping out the kids here from the very start," Hydra said with a smile

@Sonya