Floor 9
<<Burning Phoenix Feathers>>
Recommended Level: 15
Repeatable only for the drop "Name Tag" | Party Limit: 4
Credit Goes to: Hikoru

Rewards:

• 1025 Col
  • 1 SP
  • Nametag [Special Consumable] - On use of a Weapon or Piece of Armor, it can change the name or description of the item. 

Requirements:

• At least 1 page of RP content (20+ Posts)
  • Must find at least 5 Basic materials by normal means [No fighting mobs, have to search the area. These Materials are used to make the Nametag]
  • Must fight 1 Phoenix for a Phoenix feather.
  • The Phoenix has to meet the loot minimum for players, not the floor itself.
  • A Phoenix Feather can only drop once per thread.

Summary:

You heard that both a Blacksmith and a Tailor have found a way to change the name or look of a weapon or an armor that you may have. This interested you, and you go to one of them. Both of them tell you that they can help you change the look of your weapon/armor, but they need specific materials dropped, along with basic materials as well. They give you the location of where the special material is dropped, a Phoenix Feather, and ask that you go and retrieve it. They warn you that the Phoenix is powerful, and could be a challenge, so be prepared to fight.

Outline:

A4tYyJd.png

<< Phoenix >>
Statistics:
HP: Highest Level Players Loot Minimum
DMG: Highest Level Players Loot Minimum
MIT: Highest Players Tier * 25
ACC: 2
EVA: 2
Abilities:
<< Hellstorm >> : On attack rolls of 9-10, the Phoenix raises to the skies and with a flap of its wings shoots feathers upon the player with the most hate, dealing 50 more damage to its base, additionally the player suffers Burn damage at 24 damage per turn for two turns.

Out again, not something he had anticipated doing already. It was just a few days ago he went dragon hunting, and it was already time to go hunting another, or rather “hunting”. He wasn’t intending to go all out and go monster farming, it was not he wanted to do, but it seemed like it was what he had to do do make ends meet, since he had been spending a large amount of materials on buying equipment for his long journey, it would take a while, but it would be worth it at the end, hopefully. What he needed first was a Name Tag, possibly more for his own sake, did he really want to change it all? He probably had to for his own sake … 3 name tags, that was a lot to farm out by himself, maybe he should hire mercenaries or something to help him clear this phoenix.

Stats

Spoiler

Macradon - Lvl 78
1575 HP
156 Energy
2 Accuracy
0 Evasion
19 Base Damage
 (31 w/ Holy) (24 w/ Charge)
- (1 Base + 7 Skill + 1 Athletics + 9 Familiar +1 Ferocity)
116 Mitigation 
- (35 Skill + 81 Armor)

Items
Blade of the Dictator ............ // +12 Holy Damage, Phase
Armor of the Scarlet Templar ..... // +81 Mitigation
Templar's Necklace ............... // +6 Recovery, +1 Accuracy

Belphegor - Familiar ............. // +9 Damage

Battle Ready Inventory

Buffs

Skills
Two Handed Straight Sword  | Rank 5: +7 Damage
Heavy Armor                | Rank 5: +35 Damage Mitigation
Search and Detect          | Rank 5: +5 LD. +5 Stealth Detection
Charge                     | Rank 5: +5 Damage on first hit
Battle Healing             | Rank 5: Heal 5% (78) HP each post In-Battle
Fighting Spirit            | +1 Hate generation
Gatherer                   | Obtain additional materials after a successful out of combat gathering based on a natural CD result.
Hiding                   | Rank 5: +5 Stealth roll

Disguise                   | +1 to your BD and +1 to your opponent’s BD
Survival                   | Heal 20 HP when out of battle
Familiar Mastery: Fighter  | Rank 3: +9(Tier x Rank) Damage

Skill Mods
Precision                  | +1 Accuracy
Athletics                  | +1 Damage, +45 Health
Ferocity                   | Increases Base Damage by 1
Surprise Attack          | Cannot miss from stealth. +2 Damage on attack.
Bull Rush                  | A successful Charge also stuns the target for 1 turn.
Finesse                    | Rank 3: Decreases Energy Cost of attacks by 3
Reveal                     | +2 LD when searching for dungeons and labyrinths. You may also search for a sub-dungeon or labyrinth once every 15 posts (instead of 20).
Tracking                   | Allows the user to track a previously-encountered monster, NPC, or other player. Negates all bonuses to the target’s Stealth Rating. After tracking, your first attack against the tracked creature cannot miss. Cannot be used in combat.

Edited by Macradon

The first thing that came to mind right now was to gather materials, it was the easiest thing to do without spending too much energy on mindless monster killing that usually didn’t end out with anything special other than a bit of equipment that he in the end would have to spend money on to find out what it was and if it was useful for him or not. He would sigh as he and Belphegor would do like before and just go at it, spreading out and searching for materials, it was boring and not as exciting, just like he had anticipated it to be … boring. He remembered on back in the days when he did this as well, even before he got his Gatherer skill which made this more lucrative than when he didn’t have it, just thinking of how better it went now than then, Macradon would smile and grab the materials that he found in front of him.

ID: 111340
LD: 13+5=18, Material Found!
CD: 7, 2 Bonus Materials!

- Loot Acquired -
T1 Mats: 3

Edited by Macradon

His plan was clear, but he needed to change his iconography from before. Once he was a proud knight, a templar under the KoB, but now, he was but another person stuck in the dirt that is the KoB. The guild former infamousy had turned into a shitshow of a guild, a place he truly doesn’t want to be at anymore, and he had to think of a good way to just walk out of it without too much work, but he still had to think of a good way of doing it than just walking out. That one player was quite the thing to be in the same guild with, it was not only embarrassing to have that thing associated with one self, but even as a guild as a whole, the frontlines were very against it, since everyone hated the commander because of his sheer pride, if only he had anything to back up that pride than just trying hard. Macradon, as well as Belphegor, would just make the time pass by gathering as many materials as they could, grabbing everything that could be useful.

ID: 111343
LD: 20+5=25, Material Found!
CD: 8, 2 Bonus Materials!

- Loot Acquired -
T1 Mats: 6

Edited by Macradon

He had to talk it out with the two, the Commander, and the other one. They were both his superiors, but at this point, he didn’t really care, since the Commander doesn’t really do anything anymore, and the Vice Commander incapable of following orders from a superior in arms. He would sigh as he thought about it, but would hold his hands at his temples to hold this annoyance at a low. “Maybe I should think of it later …” he muttered, slowly walking around, finding materials left and right for him to use as currency or crafting materials. There was so much he had to get done before going on that adventure to find himself once again, it’s something he needed to do, maybe he would be gone for a long while, or perhaps he would just be a way for a week or two, whatever would work the best for him.

ID: 111344
LD: 17+5=22, Material Found!
CD: 12, 3 Bonus Materials!

- Loot Acquired -
T1 Mats: 10

Edited by Macradon

“No, the sooner the better” he muttered as he walked through the 9th floor’s hell hole. Well, hell hole was only because of the volcanic scenery, it was a great place, it was where he met Belphegor. The place aside, Macradon had to think of a way to handle this. “If I just leave the guild, I have nothing with me anymore, maybe I can just stay home with Kairi and relax my life away … but that feels more like a chore than this does” he said and sighed deeply as he looked around for materials but found nought. “I have to think of what I’m going to do, and how I’m going to notify the guild, somehow …” he muttered and would continue his walk towards the destination. “Am I gonna stay? Am I gonna leave? I really don’t want any of this sh*t on me anymore …” he muttered.

ID: 111345
LD: 4+5=9, Nothing Found.

- Loot Acquired -

Edited by Macradon

Macradon would think, think about the guild, how it had been. How could he redeem the guild, why would he even redeem the guild, did it deserve it? Did it even deserve his presence anymore? “So … let’s see how I can portray this, can I make it my own guild? Maybe the frontlines would like KoB more if it wasn’t for Heathcliff, if I just overthrew him and took over, maybe the guild would be seen in a better light. I can’t overthrow him, there’s nothing I can do unless ask him to tread down, I can’t just take his place as founder leader commander thingy …” Macradon thought and sighed as he walked around the volcanic scenery. Last time he was here was when he met Belphegor, and that was still quite the while ago if he remembered correctly. It was back then the two had learned to fight side by side.

ID: 111357
LD: 4+5=9, Nothing Found.

- Loot Acquired -

Edited by Macradon

The two started out with a wild combat tactic, it was usually very rough and ferocious combat, wild and untamed. The two had slowly been working on their fighting style, it was still rough, and they still had to work a little bit, but they were close to having it nailed down, they still needed it a bit of training to really polish their fighting style, they were still not fully synched up in attack patterns, but it still worked out with a few delays here and there without problems. Macradon had a lot in his mind, him and Belphegor, him and his Guild, him and Kairi, and him and himself. There was a lot to think about, and this was just his beginning of thinking of thinks. It was hard for him to take all this into account, there was so much he had to take care of, and it hurt him. While thinking, Belphegor came running towards him with a few materials in his jaw, dropping them at Macradon's feet.

ID: 111409
LD: 18+5=23, Material Found!
CD: 3, 1 Bonus Material.

- Loot Acquired -
T1 Mats: 12

Edited by Macradon