Floor 9
<<Burning Phoenix Feathers>>
Recommended Level: 15
Repeatable only for the drop "Name Tag" | Party Limit: 4
Credit Goes to: Hikoru

Rewards:

• 1025 Col
  • 1 SP
  • Nametag [Special Consumable] - On use of a Weapon or Piece of Armor, it can change the name or description of the item. 

Requirements:

• At least 1 page of RP content (20+ Posts)
  • Must find at least 5 Basic materials by normal means [No fighting mobs, have to search the area. These Materials are used to make the Nametag]
  • Must fight 1 Phoenix for a Phoenix feather.
  • The Phoenix has to meet the loot minimum for players, not the floor itself.
  • A Phoenix Feather can only drop once per thread.

Summary:

You heard that both a Blacksmith and a Tailor have found a way to change the name or look of a weapon or an armor that you may have. This interested you, and you go to one of them. Both of them tell you that they can help you change the look of your weapon/armor, but they need specific materials dropped, along with basic materials as well. They give you the location of where the special material is dropped, a Phoenix Feather, and ask that you go and retrieve it. They warn you that the Phoenix is powerful, and could be a challenge, so be prepared to fight.

Outline:

A4tYyJd.png

<< Phoenix >>
Statistics:
HP: Highest Level Players Loot Minimum
DMG: Highest Level Players Loot Minimum
MIT: Highest Players Tier * 25
ACC: 2
EVA: 2
Abilities:
<< Hellstorm >> : On attack rolls of 9-10, the Phoenix raises to the skies and with a flap of its wings shoots feathers upon the player with the most hate, dealing 50 more damage to its base, additionally the player suffers Burn damage at 24 damage per turn for two turns.

Out again, not something he had anticipated doing already. It was just a few days ago he went dragon hunting, and it was already time to go hunting another, or rather “hunting”. He wasn’t intending to go all out and go monster farming, it was not he wanted to do, but it seemed like it was what he had to do do make ends meet, since he had been spending a large amount of materials on buying equipment for his long journey, it would take a while, but it would be worth it at the end, hopefully. What he needed first was a Name Tag, possibly more for his own sake, did he really want to change it all? He probably had to for his own sake … 3 name tags, that was a lot to farm out by himself, maybe he should hire mercenaries or something to help him clear this phoenix.

Stats

Spoiler

Macradon - Lvl 78
1575 HP
156 Energy
2 Accuracy
0 Evasion
19 Base Damage
 (31 w/ Holy) (24 w/ Charge)
- (1 Base + 7 Skill + 1 Athletics + 9 Familiar +1 Ferocity)
116 Mitigation 
- (35 Skill + 81 Armor)

Items
Blade of the Dictator ............ // +12 Holy Damage, Phase
Armor of the Scarlet Templar ..... // +81 Mitigation
Templar's Necklace ............... // +6 Recovery, +1 Accuracy

Belphegor - Familiar ............. // +9 Damage

Battle Ready Inventory

Buffs

Skills
Two Handed Straight Sword  | Rank 5: +7 Damage
Heavy Armor                | Rank 5: +35 Damage Mitigation
Search and Detect          | Rank 5: +5 LD. +5 Stealth Detection
Charge                     | Rank 5: +5 Damage on first hit
Battle Healing             | Rank 5: Heal 5% (78) HP each post In-Battle
Fighting Spirit            | +1 Hate generation
Gatherer                   | Obtain additional materials after a successful out of combat gathering based on a natural CD result.
Hiding                   | Rank 5: +5 Stealth roll

Disguise                   | +1 to your BD and +1 to your opponent’s BD
Survival                   | Heal 20 HP when out of battle
Familiar Mastery: Fighter  | Rank 3: +9(Tier x Rank) Damage

Skill Mods
Precision                  | +1 Accuracy
Athletics                  | +1 Damage, +45 Health
Ferocity                   | Increases Base Damage by 1
Surprise Attack          | Cannot miss from stealth. +2 Damage on attack.
Bull Rush                  | A successful Charge also stuns the target for 1 turn.
Finesse                    | Rank 3: Decreases Energy Cost of attacks by 3
Reveal                     | +2 LD when searching for dungeons and labyrinths. You may also search for a sub-dungeon or labyrinth once every 15 posts (instead of 20).
Tracking                   | Allows the user to track a previously-encountered monster, NPC, or other player. Negates all bonuses to the target’s Stealth Rating. After tracking, your first attack against the tracked creature cannot miss. Cannot be used in combat.

Edited by Macradon

The first thing that came to mind right now was to gather materials, it was the easiest thing to do without spending too much energy on mindless monster killing that usually didn’t end out with anything special other than a bit of equipment that he in the end would have to spend money on to find out what it was and if it was useful for him or not. He would sigh as he and Belphegor would do like before and just go at it, spreading out and searching for materials, it was boring and not as exciting, just like he had anticipated it to be … boring. He remembered on back in the days when he did this as well, even before he got his Gatherer skill which made this more lucrative than when he didn’t have it, just thinking of how better it went now than then, Macradon would smile and grab the materials that he found in front of him.

ID: 111340
LD: 13+5=18, Material Found!
CD: 7, 2 Bonus Materials!

- Loot Acquired -
T1 Mats: 3

Edited by Macradon

His plan was clear, but he needed to change his iconography from before. Once he was a proud knight, a templar under the KoB, but now, he was but another person stuck in the dirt that is the KoB. The guild former infamousy had turned into a shitshow of a guild, a place he truly doesn’t want to be at anymore, and he had to think of a good way to just walk out of it without too much work, but he still had to think of a good way of doing it than just walking out. That one player was quite the thing to be in the same guild with, it was not only embarrassing to have that thing associated with one self, but even as a guild as a whole, the frontlines were very against it, since everyone hated the commander because of his sheer pride, if only he had anything to back up that pride than just trying hard. Macradon, as well as Belphegor, would just make the time pass by gathering as many materials as they could, grabbing everything that could be useful.

ID: 111343
LD: 20+5=25, Material Found!
CD: 8, 2 Bonus Materials!

- Loot Acquired -
T1 Mats: 6

Edited by Macradon

He had to talk it out with the two, the Commander, and the other one. They were both his superiors, but at this point, he didn’t really care, since the Commander doesn’t really do anything anymore, and the Vice Commander incapable of following orders from a superior in arms. He would sigh as he thought about it, but would hold his hands at his temples to hold this annoyance at a low. “Maybe I should think of it later …” he muttered, slowly walking around, finding materials left and right for him to use as currency or crafting materials. There was so much he had to get done before going on that adventure to find himself once again, it’s something he needed to do, maybe he would be gone for a long while, or perhaps he would just be a way for a week or two, whatever would work the best for him.

ID: 111344
LD: 17+5=22, Material Found!
CD: 12, 3 Bonus Materials!

- Loot Acquired -
T1 Mats: 10

Edited by Macradon

“No, the sooner the better” he muttered as he walked through the 9th floor’s hell hole. Well, hell hole was only because of the volcanic scenery, it was a great place, it was where he met Belphegor. The place aside, Macradon had to think of a way to handle this. “If I just leave the guild, I have nothing with me anymore, maybe I can just stay home with Kairi and relax my life away … but that feels more like a chore than this does” he said and sighed deeply as he looked around for materials but found nought. “I have to think of what I’m going to do, and how I’m going to notify the guild, somehow …” he muttered and would continue his walk towards the destination. “Am I gonna stay? Am I gonna leave? I really don’t want any of this sh*t on me anymore …” he muttered.

ID: 111345
LD: 4+5=9, Nothing Found.

- Loot Acquired -

Edited by Macradon

Macradon would think, think about the guild, how it had been. How could he redeem the guild, why would he even redeem the guild, did it deserve it? Did it even deserve his presence anymore? “So … let’s see how I can portray this, can I make it my own guild? Maybe the frontlines would like KoB more if it wasn’t for Heathcliff, if I just overthrew him and took over, maybe the guild would be seen in a better light. I can’t overthrow him, there’s nothing I can do unless ask him to tread down, I can’t just take his place as founder leader commander thingy …” Macradon thought and sighed as he walked around the volcanic scenery. Last time he was here was when he met Belphegor, and that was still quite the while ago if he remembered correctly. It was back then the two had learned to fight side by side.

ID: 111357
LD: 4+5=9, Nothing Found.

- Loot Acquired -

Edited by Macradon

The two started out with a wild combat tactic, it was usually very rough and ferocious combat, wild and untamed. The two had slowly been working on their fighting style, it was still rough, and they still had to work a little bit, but they were close to having it nailed down, they still needed it a bit of training to really polish their fighting style, they were still not fully synched up in attack patterns, but it still worked out with a few delays here and there without problems. Macradon had a lot in his mind, him and Belphegor, him and his Guild, him and Kairi, and him and himself. There was a lot to think about, and this was just his beginning of thinking of thinks. It was hard for him to take all this into account, there was so much he had to take care of, and it hurt him. While thinking, Belphegor came running towards him with a few materials in his jaw, dropping them at Macradon's feet.

ID: 111409
LD: 18+5=23, Material Found!
CD: 3, 1 Bonus Material.

- Loot Acquired -
T1 Mats: 12

Edited by Macradon
  • 2 weeks later...

Patting his cerberus on his three heads, Macradon would smile and grab the materials “Thanks for the good work, pal.” Macradon would say and would look at his current haul “Oh boy, this will be fine at the end of the day … but I really need to do some farming sessions. My Col is running low, my materials are sub par. I don’t even know what to do with all these resources yet, but when I do, it’s better to have them at hand instead of just working myself to bits, rather do it while I have some real goals in front of me. Taking empty shots will leave more work for the future, I have to take care of what’s in front of me now, I have to take it right on immediately, future me would thank me for this. This will help future me a lot … I hope.” Macradon thought as he wandered around the 9th floor.

ID: 112075
LD: 9+5=14, Nothing Found.

- Loot Acquired -

Edited by Macradon

Slowly walking around gathering materials would be boring for a long period of time, he would love to do this with someone, at least someone that would be able to converse with him, someone who would be able to convey their thoughts other than basic expressions animals like Belphegor is capable off. “Den’um’eal … you’re probably not out there anymore, I miss your cynical comments on everything, be it in my subconsciousness or your manifestation in the game as my familiar, it was … weird …” Macradon would think, pondering about what happened to his old familiar, what happened with him, where did he go, is he still present somehow, Macradon wouldn’t know. Macradon would sigh deeply at the thought of his old friend, but what’s in the past should stay in the past. With the notion of Den’um’eal gone, Macradon’s mind would flash through different events in his life, while Belphegor just followed suit, grabbing materials whenever he saw them.

ID: 112076
LD: 18+5=23, Material Found!
CD: 5, Bonus Material!

- Loot Acquired -

Edited by Macradon

It was pretty weird to think of Den’Um’Eal, was he even real, how did he come to be? It was Macradon’s old mental disorder, something akin to a demon trash talking humans all the time, slowly manifesting into the world of Aincrad as his familiar, for then to disappear for whatever reason. It was nice having Den’Um’Eal, since  it helped Macradon discover people’s personalities faster than he normally would be able to alone, but the cynical slanter Den’Um’Eal kept on spouting did make him quite the annoying companion, but he had slowly began to grow more fond of humans, and began to see the good instead of only the bad. It was a nice change of pace, from a fully cynical point of view to a less anti-human biased perspective, it was a small step, but at least a step in the right direction. But now, that step has been erased, Den’Um’Eal isn’t here anymore.

ID: 112313
LD: 1, nothing found.

- Loot Acquired -

Edited by Macradon

Macradon would hear the sound of a birds call, some kind of big bird, bigger than Balthazar, though smaller than Rohk and Shi. Quickly realizing that it’s time for him to use his new skill, Macradon would begin to blend in with the rocks and rubble as he used his <Hide> skill, his armor, covered in green and black robes helped in blend in, as his white and red really cut deep into the scenery, making him a bit too easy to spot, so having it as armor covered by this cloth was a nice addition to his stealth tryout. Walking closely by the large rocks and boulders, Macradon would try to approach the avian sound, trying to see what he was up against, if anything at all. All he wanted it to be was the phoenix he had to take care of, as the name tag it dropped was vital for his rebirth as a new person in the eyes of Aincrad.

ID: 112349
LD: 19+5=24
Stealth Rating: 24

Edited by Macradon

Shocked by what he saw, the amount of screeches began to multiply, there were more of them. At a clearing form the rock formations, 4 phoenixes were soaring around the area, for some reason staying around this clearing. Macradon wasn’t sure of to why it was so, but it was. Macradon would take in a deep breath and await until all were close to the ground so he could throw out an AOE sword art to start out this battle with ease. As the flaming birds got down to a low enough level above ground, Belphegor ignited his flames and ran up to the bids, grabbing three of them with his jaws, pushing them together with the last bird as Macradon would use his <Charge> from stealth, quickly initiating the battle with a strong AOE attack. With a heavy combo, Macradon and Belphegor managed to deal quite a lot of damage to the avian collection of enemies. With his swift movements, Macradon cleaved two of the phoenixes down to the yellow zone, while still being capable of dealing respective damage to them, downing all of the birds with his Bull Rush, but before Macradon had realize, one of the phoenixes had reacted with a point black fire ball at Macradon, chipping away at his health.

Spoiler

f992f671225058f8dc44f28039f6239f.png

Attack 1: 27x12=324  Damage to Phoenix 1! [Surprise Attack]
                                               Attack 2: 40x12=480  Damage to Phoenix 2! [Surprise Attack]
                                               Attack 3: 27x12=324  Damage to Phoenix 3! [Surprise Attack]

Attack 4: 40x12=480  Damage to Phoenix 4! [Surprise Attack]

b300dca10bcfc02855e712558c99beab.png

Attack 1: Miss.
                                               Attack 2: Miss.
                                               Attack 3: 234-116=118

Attack 4: Miss.

ID: 112350
CD: 3, No Proc.

- Health List -
<Macradon>
1535/1575 HP | 116 MIT |  19 DMG | 2 ACC | 136/156 NRG (-20)(-118)(+78)

<Phoenix> 1 531/780  HP |  75 MIT | 234 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA       (-249) - Stunned -
<Phoenix> 2 338/780  HP |  75 MIT | 234 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA       (-442) - Stunned -
<Phoenix> 3 531/780  HP |  75 MIT | 234 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA       (-249) - Stunned -
<Phoenix> 4 338/780  HP |  75 MIT | 234 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA       (-442) - Stunned -

Edited by Macradon

He was barely finished with his first flurry of attacks, and was already ready to go in for another strike. Going straight in for another AOE attack that would cleave unto 3 of the now slightly hovering phoenixes, taking out their HP bar slowly but surely. Macradon was sure that he would be able to take care of these bird brains with ease if he were just fully decked with enhancements as he used to be when he went farming, but that would be for another time, now the objective was to get a phoenix feather drop and get the name tag crafted, nothing else. With two name tags, he would be able to get the brand of his guild to be less significant in his attire, both casual as well as his battle regalia. This change in image shoudl hopefully help everyone understand that Macradon was trying to better himself, was  trying to improve himself from the disaster.

Spoiler

8904aac34c3624e2f64923de4d728344.png

Attack 1: 19x12=228  Damage to Phoenix 1!
                                               Attack 2: 19x12=228  Damage to Phoenix 2!
                                               Attack 3: Miss.

Attack 4: 33x12=396  Damage to Phoenix 4!

ID: 112354
CD: 5, No Proc.

4047cdd1d5d1002d91f10c57f57774f6.png

Loot Drop 1: T1 Perfect Light Armor, T1 Perfect Trinket

- Health List -
<Macradon>
 1575/1575 HP | 116 MIT |  19 DMG | 2 ACC | 119/156 NRG (+1)(-18)(+78)

<Phoenix> 1 378/780  HP |  75 MIT | 234 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA       (-153) - Stunned -
<Phoenix> 2 185/780  HP |  75 MIT | 234 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA       (-153) - Stunned -
<Phoenix> 3 531/780  HP |  75 MIT | 234 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA              - Stunned -
<Phoenix> 4 -20/780  HP |  75 MIT | 234 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA       (-358) - Stunned -

- Loot Acquired -
T1 Perfect Light Armor
T1 Perfect Trinket
<Phoenix Feather>

Col: 2340

Edited by Macradon

He had taken one out, he didn’t have time to see what it had dropped, what he needed to focus on were his enemies. He had stunned them earlier, but now they seemed to slowly get more time to prepare their attacks against Macrad. During this downtime, Macradon would make sure to burst as much as he possibly could, dealing massive blows with quick swings while dancing around them, trying to avoid as much as damage while dealing as much damage as well, which proved to be difficult as a blast of hellfire would engulf the entirety of the clearing’s ground, Macradon included. The fire was incredibly hot, and it did heat up his metal armor and weaponry, but not enough for Macradon to stop with his flurry of attacks. This heat attack seemed to be lingering, as it stayed on the field with Macradon in it, he only hoped that it would go away fast or if his Battle Healing would be able to out-heal the damage.

Spoiler

5d3cabc24411bc2d3f09108c53509a01.png

Attack 2: 19x12=228  Damage to Phoenix 2!

83f3c465b04542a8f794ea2d2236804a.png

Attack 1: 134+50-116=168 Damage to Macradon!

ID: 112359
CD: 8, Recovery Proc!

- Health List -
<Macradon>
 1461/1575 HP | 116 MIT |  19 DMG | 2 ACC | 110/156 NRG (+7)(-16)(-168)(-24)(+78)  - Hell Storm 1/2 -

<Phoenix> 1 225/780  HP |  75 MIT | 234 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA       (-153)
<Phoenix> 2  32/780  HP |  75 MIT | 234 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA       (-153)
<Phoenix> 3 531/780  HP |  75 MIT | 234 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA
<Phoenix> 4 -20/780  HP |  75 MIT | 234 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA

- Loot Acquired -
T1 Perfect Light Armor
T1 Perfect Trinket
<Phoenix Feather>

Col: 2340

Edited by Macradon

With a fierce attack, Macradon was capable of taking out another phoenix, but with that, a blast of hell fire would be thrown down upon the ground again, making the fire linger even longer than before. Having this fire everywhere was irritating, but Macradon would prevail, throwing in multiple strikes once again, but only hitting two of the phoenixes, but it was enough to take out yet another phoenix, leaving only two to be slain before Macradon would be able to leave. With already tow out of the way, having only two to think about made Macradon’s decision making easier. He should just keep on spamming his AOE attack, making sure that he hits as much as possible with each activation, hopefully taking out the to remaining phoenixes, finishing off this battle as soon as possible. Macradon would think, how would I be able to really show my new image, just showing up in new gear out of nowhere wouldn’t probably show too much of his change other than physical appearance.

Spoiler

90f64dae7df9f21cd0757d9d680d12da.png

Attack 2: 32x12=384  Damage to Phoenix 2!
                                               Attack 3: 33x12=396  Damage to Phoenix 3!

2e3af1db64fa6e6bfbb74fc396549ee9.png

Attack 2: Dead.

2bd506dfc42c47d267ee42e0f8d998ad.png

Loot Roll 1: T1 Perfect Heavy Armor, 2xT1 Perfect Consumables

ID: 112362
CD: 9, Recovery Proc!

- Health List -
<Macradon>
 1347/1575 HP | 116 MIT |  19 DMG | 2 ACC | 99/156 NRG (+7)(-18)(-168)(-24)(+78)  - Hell Storm 1/2 -

<Phoenix> 1 225/780  HP |  75 MIT | 234 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA       
<Phoenix> 2-314/780  HP |  75 MIT | 234 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA      (-346)
<Phoenix> 3 173/780  HP |  75 MIT | 234 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA      (-358)

- Loot Acquired -
T1 Perfect Light Armor
T1 Perfect Trinket
T1 Perfect Heavy Armor
2x T1 Perfect Consumable
<Phoenix Feather>

Col: 4680

Edited by Macradon

It seemed like the phoenixes had figured out Macradon’s simpel attack pattern, and they were slowly adapting to it, dodging his attacks like they weren’t even trying, and with Macradon missing, more hellfire would be thrown his way, dealing more damage to the knight. The hellfire was annoying, but it wasn’t the damage, it was pretty negligible, the thing that was annoying was that it was lingering, and heating up his armor. He had what it took under perfect conditions to finish off this battle quickly, but the heat of the hellfire, as well as the annoyance of the heat from the attacks, really made it difficult for him to move properly. Though it was getting close to finish, the battle was still ongoing. Two were left, but he just had to really give it his all to take out the two last phoenixes, but that was easier said than done.

Spoiler

0c1ef15e7db9664b1ef1f06b2675e0d8.png

31200c414280cc2479b21ff6336a2dfa.png

ID: 112368
CD: 1, No Proc.

- Health List -
<Macradon>
 1233/1575 HP | 116 MIT |  19 DMG | 2 ACC | 98/156 NRG (+1)(-2)(-168)(-24)(+78)  - Hell Storm 1/2 -

<Phoenix> 2-314/780  HP |  75 MIT | 234 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA
<Phoenix> 3 173/780  HP |  75 MIT | 234 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA

- Loot Acquired -
T1 Perfect Light Armor
T1 Perfect Trinket
T1 Perfect Heavy Armor
2x T1 Perfect Consumable
<Phoenix Feather>

Edited by Macradon

With ease the phoenixes dodged his attacks again. It seemed like it was getting easier and easier to dodge the attacks Macradon threw at them, like it wasn’t even difficult at all. He had to take a different attack pattern, a different measure to win this fight. He knew it was possible, he had been through so much combat before, was all of that just a waste? Or was all his combat experience beginning to bleed out? His most recent fight were indeed not some classic PvE fighting, it was indeed PvP fighting with lethality, that he knew himself with the bracer on his left arm, two scratches etched into the bracer’s plating. Without hesitation after Macradon’s missed attack, what seemed like the alpha of this lesser pack of phoenixes retaliate at Macradon, slashing into his body with its talons as the hell fire spread around him for yet another moment. The fire was annoying as is, but being physically attacked by these avians was annoying as well.

Spoiler

1c52805d933723f2cd5927aa0f1c1fea.png

e937e64902e6f82737ee46b0724f173e.png

Attack 1: 234-116=118  Damage to Macradon!

ID: 112370
CD: 10, Recovery Proc!

- Health List -
<Macradon>
 1169/1575 HP | 116 MIT |  19 DMG | 2 ACC | 103/156 NRG (+7)(-2)(-118)(-24)(+78)  - Hell Storm 2/2 -

<Phoenix> 3 173/780  HP |  75 MIT | 234 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA

- Loot Acquired -
T1 Perfect Light Armor
T1 Perfect Trinket
T1 Perfect Heavy Armor
2x T1 Perfect Consumable
<Phoenix Feather>

Edited by Macradon

Macradon had flow in his movements, and flowed with the disruptions that came his way like the patches of hell fire, the direct attacks of the phoenixes, and whatnot. “Maybe my movements are too connected. They flow well enough for these AI to be able to recognize a pattern, be it by my subconscious or not … if I try to be more ecstatic, maybe like Zandra …” Macradon thought as he stopped in his tracks. A loud battle roar would emit from Macradon’s lungs as he came charging towards the two avians. It seemed like his switch from composure to berserker had startles the phoenixes just enough for Macradon’s reckless movements to be unreadable for the birds for now. He landed two good solid hits with the aid of Belphegor. The hit was hard, but not hard enough to break down the last two phoenixes. The two were still … standing … if you could say so, floating above ground with their fiery wings keeping them up, both their health bars in the red.

Spoiler

c37bb1e6c1a7065ab70c35f851c10fff.png

Attack 2: 19x12=228  Damage to Phoenix 3!

211a65ec563ac52a258cb3022762eb28.png

ID: 112372

- Health List -
<Macradon>
 1247/1575 HP | 116 MIT |  19 DMG | 2 ACC | 88/156 NRG (+1)(-16)(+78)

<Phoenix> 1  72/780  HP |  75 MIT | 234 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA      (-153)
<Phoenix> 3  20/780  HP |  75 MIT | 234 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA      (-153)

- Loot Acquired -
T1 Perfect Light Armor
T1 Perfect Trinket
T1 Perfect Heavy Armor
2x T1 Perfect Consumable
<Phoenix Feather>

Edited by Macradon

For now he would keep up with the recklessness, at least until he wasn’t able to lure the birds into the fray with this. That time was now, it came swift. His reckless berserker nature was way too easy to figure out. His attacks were broad and ferocious, but they weren’t to his fighting style, seemed like they were too simple for the birds to lose to that move again. “Sorry Zandra, you gotta teach me how to do this, I need another fighting to switch back and forth in. Going from my style to yours doesn’t seem to a possibility on my end at the current time” Macradon thought as the birds both sunk their talons into his sholders, both grapping him and throwing him backwards. As he slided across the ground, Macradon would roll over his should and get back up into a battle ready stance. “Come at me!” he roared, ready to fight thse birds until they could no longer fly, until he could no longer stand, he were determined to fight on.

Spoiler

7622aa53cc5de97753f069acc4cfd222.png

6ada622bb9731c665c9a590b0a77feb3.png

Attack 1: 234-116=118  Damage to Macradon!
                                               Attack 2: 234-116=118  Damage to Macradon!

ID: 112374
CD: 8, Recovery Proc!

- Health List -
<Macradon>
 1089/1575 HP | 116 MIT |  19 DMG | 2 ACC | 93/156 NRG (+7)(-2)(-236)(+78)

<Phoenix> 1  72/780  HP |  75 MIT | 234 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA      
<Phoenix> 3  20/780  HP |  75 MIT | 234 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA      

- Loot Acquired -
T1 Perfect Light Armor
T1 Perfect Trinket
T1 Perfect Heavy Armor
2x T1 Perfect Consumable
<Phoenix Feather>

Edited by Macradon

Of the two lasting phoenixes, one of them were really something he had to take care of. It was annoying, made openings for the other to attack, and kept on throwing fire ball after fireball at Macradon. It was getting tedious to handle. As he switched from the berserker style he had borrowed from Zandra, Macradon would swirl back into his more refined fighting style. With a fierce 6 combo strike, Macradon managed to catch one of the phoenixes off guard, the alleged alpha. Belphegor tried to grab ahold of the other phoenix, but it slipped out of his maw, ascending up into the skies as it hurled a massive fire ball towards Macradon, igniting the field once again with its hellish fire. Macradon would sigh heavily as the damage over time would begin to tick and tick again. Only one was last, and it wasn’t the pack leader, but it still annoyed the heck out of Macradon.

Spoiler

00b65effcad980764620aa47e6d7ac2f.png

55fdee503c509ecdd52d576e4d794f54.png

Attack 1: Dead.
                                               Attack 2: 234+50-116=168  Damage to Macradon!

ID: 112376

f2107f9add6da33d03108bac6ed0c882.png

Loot Roll 1: T1 Rare Trinket

- Health List -
<Macradon>
 975/1575 HP | 116 MIT |  19 DMG | 2 ACC | 93/156 NRG (+7)(-2)(-168)(-24)(+78) - Hell Storm 1/2 -

<Phoenix> 1 -81/780  HP |  75 MIT | 234 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA      (-153)
<Phoenix> 3  20/780  HP |  75 MIT | 234 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA      

- Loot Acquired -
T1 Perfect Light Armor
T1 Perfect Trinket
T1 Perfect Heavy Armor
2x T1 Perfect Consumable
T1 Rare Trinket
<Phoenix Feather>

Col: 7020