[F24-PP] They Will Be Entertained! <<Raging Rhino>>

I grin to myself as i move towards the coliseum a roman marvel that is well known and would be kinda shocking if someone had never heard of this rather brutal gladiatorial arena. 'Though it seems that people like the more brutal fake version where in reality this had a lot more rules when it was Gladiator vs Gladiator.' I think to myself as i stare at the giant structure sitting at one of the nice little tables that are around the outside of it as i stare at the place where i had that meeting with Baldur and the other frontliners. I still don't see how they think their training camp will help. I can only hope it will since things are only getting harder with each boss if that Labyrinth boss had anything to say about that. I say with a small sigh escaping my lips at that thought as my fingers drum along the tables metallic making as my familiar rests by my feet. I wonder what kind of quests are on this floor. I say out loud to myself in idle wondering as i realize i haven't asked that information from anybody or tried to find it myself at all.

@Hazado

Haz heard that the floor 24 finally was available to them and not only hearing it from Frontliners but also from one annoying info broker. He was asked to go to the floor and find something to do and Haz sadly agreed with it. It was not like he did not want to but it was quite the risk to even get here. WIth his green full heavy armor and his helmet, he almost looked like a tank as he spear as a barrel of the tank and also like some sort of a rhino with the horn on his helmet. Getting onto the floor Haz looks around to see things for himself and spots quite some interesting things here and there outside the flying island and inside a big coliseum. Making his way over to the Coliseum as he spots quite a familiar face getting there as he walks up, "Good day Hestia see you enjoying yourself here," he said looking down to Hestia. "Oh how rude of me," he said taking off his helmet revealing his face as he held his helmet under his arm, "Good to see you again Hestia, How have you been holding up," He said as he takes a seat and sits down across of Hestia

Hearing a voice i would turn my head towards the source with a look of curiosity only to see Haz as a smile appears on my face at that having not seen him, and ironically enough fitting with my thoughts since he had been a point of discussion during the meeting. 'One step at a time and i'll be the first to initiate the plan.' I think to myself as i get up off of my seat and nods towards hazado not wearing armor myself just a simple black jacket with fur along the ends of it and a grey shirt with black pants. What is up Haz it's been quite awhile since i lost saw you, and clearly that has shown itself in terms of your gear changing quite a bit. I say with a rather happy smile on my face as my familiar lazily lifts up its head to look towards the armored figure and than slowly getting up onto his four legs. Also, for how things have been are quite stressful honestly. Frontline stuff happening making us need to plan for trying to get more members faster, have my whole police force thing going on and while i did finally capture Pin...he is just a killer after all apparently. I asked him and he said he killed someone out of cold blood seemingly. He isn't safe to be around possibly if he was willing to do that. Beyond that i've just been trying to find moments to relax really. I say as i list off the things i've been doing raising one finger for each activity that has been piling up for myself.

(Note: Level 39)

Neo was looking for some respite. Though it was nice that her services were being requested for besides just for a boss raid, a 44 item order was not something to be taken lightly. Pulling up her map, she could see that Hazado was over on floor 24 right now. He wasn't one to usualyl go for stuff that high above him. Though he probably wouldn't die, it meant one of his info broker friends likely sent him there to gather info. Feeling it better safe than sorry, Neo decided to start making her way up towards the floor and figure out what it had to offer. Once in Nimbus and through the teleporter, she entered in the new location on the teleporter's menu and was whisked away.

The new floor was pretty nice, with several lakes about, but was dominated in the center with a collosseum. Knowing that's where Haz would get attracted to, she made her way over there. His armor wasn't too hard to find, and it seemed he was talking with Hestia as well. Walking up, Neo nodded towards Hestia and gave Haz a quick peck on the cheek. She was glad to seee him safe, but knew that if Hestia was also here, they maay be roping themselves into a situation pretty quickly.

@Hestia @Hazado

It seems not only things in the lower floors were a bit troubling but also her on the new floor, with the Event boss and the last floor boss things have seen to go down quite quick and morel was well low, But on the other side this was a chance to show what you can do and Haz was kind of a bit trying to do that as going up to this floor would be a risky move in total. He listens to Hestia as she spoke about a few things and how new members would be needed for sure. "Well not throwing any thoughts out, but I can help if you want to. Knowing who I have to deal with is Neo it would seem I will level quite a bit faster then normal for sure, and I would be okay to help frontliners as well, Plus side, If both Neo and I are in the fight you at least know one person has a safeguard." He said pointing at the ring he has around.

He then got surprised by Neo as she gave him a peck on the cheek and it showed that Neo was here for him, "Speaking of the devil and they will appear," He said before giving Neo a kiss on the forehead. "Hello Neo, see you have found me, What brings you up here because I was here for two reasons. One being got asked by our mutual friend Ennakai to check the place out," He says looking to Hestia knowing that she knew the Info Broker "And two... well Sorry in advance, but I was also here for ..." He paused a bit and scratches his head a bit, "Well A quest, far above my level," He says before falling quiet.

@Hestia @Neopolitan

I raise an eyebrow as i listen to the words of the tank DPS rather surprised that someone did manage to already find a quest upon this floor as i just chuckle softly at hearing that and smiles rather happily. 'Those info brokers work rather quickly nowadays don't they. Makes me wonder how they get their information about any of these things since this floor seems rather new. Guess that they have to earn a living their own way i guess.' I think to myself with a nod of my head as i look towards the duo of players in front of me. Well how about this than Haz if you are going to be doing a quest way above your level let me help you out and why not let Neo help as well. The quest will practically get completed within a instance if we do it that way. Since i am certain the two of you could handle something on this floor, or at least be dealing a good amount of damage. I say in a rather cheerful tone of voice and looking towards the couple in front of me with a aura of confidence in what i had just said. My familiar at my side staring more so at the spear using tank in front of him.

Thankfully, Haz hadn't gotten himself into any trouble yet. What was concerning was that he was about to. She would need to talk with Ennakai about sending lower level players out to the top floors. Neo herself was nervous about possibly joining the next raid fight, and here Haz was casually about the newest, undiscovered floor. Thankfully, Hestia seemed raring to also do a quest on this floor. So hopefully the three of them could take it on. Assuming there was no are of effect attacks coming their way, Neo knew that Hestia could take the hits. Neo had some fair amount of damage underneath her belt, and she knew Hazado was able to hit pretty hard as well. What was mostly concerning was that there was the possibility they wouldn't have had Hestia. That could've made this fight much harder. Waiting to hear what Hazado already knew about the fight, Neo made sure her gear was all properly equipped before any combat could start.

@Hazado

Haz listens to Hestia as she was happy to help as well and sure Neo would be too, It was no wonder because both of them cared about people and to protect them one more than the other. "Hestia If you would not mind, Ennakai shared some information with me about a Quest inside the Collesium, And it was not just some normal quest as well as It may be the first Combat quest in a settlement for sure. She also told me that the quest was about a boss monster and it is to one shot everything lower level then well our level for sure. And I would be crazy If I went here alone, Ennakai told me I could find someone to help me with the quest and have you see It was you," He said sounding a bit happier that he should be. He also started to think why Ennakai of all people would be the one going up so high while they could be killed in one attack if they came here no matter what It would be it was dangerous for sure and he did not want to see the end of a good Info Broker like Ennakai.

@Hestia

I nod my head as i process the information being handed to me from the spear using tank as i nod my head slowly at that as i than open up my menu by swiping at the air and slowly drifting through the items until i select my battle gear that i always wear for combat. The heavy armor, shield, and sword with my face still entirely exposed since there is no real threat of death by not wearing a helmet. Well if there is a quest and someone is in need of help i am always their to help people out so feel free to lead the way Haz if you want to do this thing. With a grin upon my face at the prospect of fighting whatever is within those coliseum walls i gaze towards the structure. 'Though i do wonder if it will have multiple monsters before it or just start off with the big guy that we are meant to face. Could go either way depending how this floor wants to handle its own lore regarding the use of this thing.' I think to myself before looking towards the quiet multicolored hair girl. So Neo you enjoying that unique blade you won from the christmas thing? I ask her with a smile on my face. I managed to win one last year, but i guess i can't always be lucky when it comes to those kind of things...which i guess i should've figured since i can seemingly never hit anything. I say jokingly towards the two players at the end.

THe other two continueedc to talk and formulated their plan of attack for the quest. THere wasn't much to it it seemde, just a straightforward fight agaisnt some big monster. What there was to worry about was if this beast could trample over Hestia and towards them. It would be bad bews if either of them had to take a hit. Probably not instant death, but still not going to be fun. Hearing Hestia ask about the blade Neo won at the christmas party that had happened not too long ago, Neo just shrugged and sent her a message letting her know it was still too high of a level for her to use. It was an unfortunate occurence, but it still meant that it would be more powerful when she could actually use it. Hopefully it wouldn't get replaced anytime soon, though it would be a good idea to hold onto it to either give to someone else or as a backup weapon if she did replace it one day.

(Stats: Neopolitan: 680/680 HP | 68/68 EN | 13 DMG | 59 MIT | 3 ACC | 8-10 PLZ | 2 REC | +5 Stealth; I'll pass over food and stealth next post if we're about ready for combat)

@Hazado

He listens to Hesta, she was ready to get going and Haz was also ready to go, Giving Neo a look asking like, are you ready too. He then turned to Hestia as she commented on Neo getting the item from the Christmas event and said she got herself one before and also mentioning her luck she had in hitting things. "Well you also have seen my luck in hitting things, So I know the feeling for sure there," He said laughing a bit as he walks over to Hestia leaning on her shoulder a bit, "Maybe it is an Age thing, Hestia, We are both the same age," He said to her acting a bit like an older brother as he did most of the time. He looked over the Colosseum and thought about the things they needed to fight inside and nodded to himself. "Wel I'm ready to see what this quest is about, it was said to be inside and talk to some Fat and rich looking NPC or so," He said getting around and walking inside the building and not taking long to see the Fat NPC as he walked up the quest was already starting as the NPC walked up to him and the girls. 

"You look mighty fine there, I can offer you a job if you want. It is a well paid I would say so why not do it. I can say your more up to the test for sure, well let's really test this why not test that armor of yours and fight against our champion, He killed the guy who came before you within one minute, Let's see if you can break that, Probably not," The NPC said cocky and pointed to the gate that was blocked by a second gate as that gate led into the Arena itself. Haz turns to the two girls and just looks confused why this NPC wanted to see us fail so hard, maybe it was just something that was about how they were going to fight the champion.

@Hestia

I chuckle bit at Haz's words as i look towards him with a grin upon my face as he leans upon my shoulder. Well if its an age thing than i can see why Shield gave up trying to hit things long ago. The guy is a old man compared to us. I say in a joking tone of voice towards the spear wielding tank before following him into the collisseum letting the Tier two player take the lead in this to get him use to the idea of having people follow him into a fight rather than taking some orders. 'The tanks of the frontlines need to be able to take a hit and know what to do on the fly. Right now i am putting all my chips on Haz since i haven't been able to get into contact with Black.' I think to myself calmly as i glance towards the rapier using girl and just gives her a smile not really knowing much about the girl to be honest or at the very least not able to get a solid grip on what her build is compared to Hazado's. When arriving and seeing the merchant talk i just nod calmly not being affected by the man's words much as i take a small step forward to stand side by side with the spear using tank. Well mister merchant i can gurantee that myself and my friends here are more than capable of dealing with any kind of challenge that you could throw at us. I say with a aura of confidence.

Things seemed to be shaping out now as they were doing this quest. They had gone to the NPC, who seeemed rather overzealous about trying to get them killed, and were poitned towards the arena. Probably some for mfo combat. If it wasn't already a player who had taken over the arena, it was likely going to be animal combat. Against what, Neo didn't know. But it was certainly going to be something to look out for. Handing some food over to her husband, Neo went into her hide skill and prepared for the fight to come. She wasn't too worried about it herself, but she knew Ruben really likeed having some of her safety nets her food coulr provide. Once the fight was going to begin, she would hope that she could sneak in an attack before anything else. It would be sad to show off her build before it was done, though there was probably going to be a lot more damage coming in soon that Hestia wouldn't thinkn would show up.

Spoiler

ID: #111679
LD: 4 + 5 = 9 stealth rating

Neopolitan: 780/780 HP | 78/78 EN | 13 DMG | 59 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 REC | 8-10 PLZ | 4 FLN

(giving Hummus Dip [+2 ACC] to @Hazado)

• 2 weeks later...

Haz looked at Neo and Hestia both girls looked to be in good spirits to get a fight going and this made him all the more happy to fight with those who he trusts and are his friends. He grins a bit to Hestia, "Don't Jinx it now Hestia, That would be great," He says jokingly before accepting the item Neo gives him, It was nice to have Neo around with her food items to give him a big of more safety as well. Taking the item right away gave him a good boost in hitting things as He kind of needed that for sure, "Thanks Neo dear," He said giving her a small kiss on the cheek before she entered stealth. Walking past the gate he looks into the middle of this ring, It seemed to be a real areana, waiting on his friends to join him at the gates he could hear the cheering from the outside and how the people where. Sure they wanted blood but it was not their blood to spill, It would be the enemy of the group whose blood was going to spill. "Well I'm ready when you lads are," He said with his British accent before putting on his helmet and take out his spear for a small test job into the ground, This is going to be something, The small friend group against a new monster nobody has fought yet, It would be something for sure, No matter what it was going to be, And death was not going to stop them from killing this monster and taking the first kill on this new boss monster. @Hestia

Accepting the Hummus Dip [+2 ACC] from Neo,

Hazado: 640/640 HP | 64/64 EN | 14 DMG | 72 MIT | 2 ACC

With a grin across my face i would make my way forward into the arena like those of the roman coliseum with a sense of excitement and anticipation for the challenge of something hopefully stronger than myself being on the other side. The hope being that their would be something at least their to challenge me to make this a bit more interesting than usual since besides the one event boss everything has been smooth sailing. The sense of being on the top being one of boredom when knowing that most challenges can be boiled down to a war of attrition that can always be won by the end of the day making everything less exciting. 'Especially for go kill a thing quests like this since at the end of the day that leaves me with nothing new. All i know is that whatever this whorleater is that it most likely won't help me find out what it is through arena fight.' Looking into the arena as the group of 3 players would enter the gates behind us would close as the iron rods block any form of escape as on the other side the gates would rise as people pull the metal gates out from the ground with their strength. When they would finish a loud thumping of feet would greet the players as a giant rhino would charge forward as i would grin and move forward to intercept it. A rhino huh! Well lets see how it faces against myself! I say with a grin across my face as i would move my shield forward activating focused howl as i do so as the rhino comes to at me and try to knock me down. With a shield raised to block the strike i would feel the horn bash into the shield as my feet would skid along the ground as i try to dig into it to push against the attack. Until i would side step the attack and the rhino would clumsily continue forward having lost some balance from losing the pressure pushing back. Now attack! I call out quickly as the small open window of opportunity has presented itself.

Action: Focused howl +5 hate. -6 energy

#112273 MD:5+3=8  300-151=149DMG Thorns: 54

Piasuhon: 1046/1100 DMG:300  MIT:50 ACC:2 EVA: 2

Hestia: HP: 1561/1710  Energy: 162/162  DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
Neopolitan: 780/780 HP | 78/78 EN | 13 DMG | 59 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 REC | 8-10 PLZ | 4 FLN
Hazado: 640/640 HP | 64/64 EN | 14 DMG | 72 MIT | 2 ACC

The crowd was roaring in delight of the events coming up. And though Neo didn't really like the crowds, she did admit this was the perfect place for some battle scenery. As the rhino with two horns came out of its own gate, she could hear Hestia take a commanding roar and grab the Rhino's attention. As soon as she saw Hestia brace the attack against her shield, Neo was moving around to the edge of the arena where the rhino would end up being. Still sticking to the shadows, she waited for the rhino to get close. Once it was, she jumped out and flipped over the beast, releasing energy bolts from her sword art. Landing behind her tank, Neo looked around to make sure that everyone else was doing fine. That wasn't the most impressive opening attack that she had had, but she did note that the rhino was paralyzed from her attack.

------------------------------------------

ID: #112276
BD: 9 + 3 - 2 = 10 - minor crit (13 + 1 (crit) + 1 (attack from stealth) = 15 * 14 = 210 - 50 (mitigation) = 160 damage; paralyze procs)
CD: 9 - recovery

Piasuhon: 874/1100 DMG:300  MIT:50 ACC:2 EVA: 2 [Paralyzed]

Hestia: HP: 1561/1710  Energy: 162/162  DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)  25% DoT reduction
Neopolitan: 780/780 HP | 68/78 EN | 13 DMG | 59 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 REC | 8-10 PLZ | 4 FLN
@Hazado: 640/640 HP | 64/64 EN | 14 DMG | 72 MIT | 2 ACC

Haz looked at the enemy they had to face, It looked like this was going to be an interesting battle for sure with Neo and Hestia both at his side this was going to be a good battle for sure, Plus Haz his armor was a bit based of a Rhino as he had a horn on his helmet and was sometimes called the Rhino Tank. It seemed that Hestia got its attention and Neo jumped out from behind Paralyzing the monster. Haz grins under his helmet a bit and moves as fast as he can in his armor and his spear started glowing, "Got it, Prepare do get messed up," He said to Hestia before he stabbed the Spear into the Rhino's Right front leg then moved quick landing another jab into the Left Front leg, as it then went down to its knees a bit before getting two stabs into the chest and as finishing touch Haz swung his spearhead against the Rhino's head. taking a small jump back with that last movement he looks to Hestia, "Hestia, Up High, He is Paralyzed," Haz grinned.

Roll ID: # 112301
BD: 9+2=11 Minor Crit 14+1=15*15=225-50 = 175 DMG

Piasuhon: 699/1100 DMG:300  MIT:50 ACC:2 EVA: 2 [Paralyzed]

@Hestia: HP: 1561/1710  Energy: 162/162  DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)  25% DoT reduction
Neopolitan: 780/780 HP | 68/78 EN | 13 DMG | 59 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 REC | 8-10 PLZ | 4 FLN
Hazado: 640/640 HP | 64/64 EN | 14 DMG | 72 MIT | 2 ACC | Safeguard

With a look towards the paralyzed beast i would grin to myself and quickly charges towards the creature in question with a sprint along the ground to make my own attack since the creature in question is paralyzed anyhow. My gaze focusing down into a eagle eye like focus as i tunnel vision the rhino as the blade that i hold glows with a blue like energy as i move in towards the rhino and start slashing into the beast with one sweeping attack after the next lowering it slowly and steadily until it is knocked down towards the halfway point. A smile across my face as i do so as i end up on the other side of the beast as it slowly turns to face towards me as it lets out a huff of some kind of anger i could only presume due to the abuse it has had to take so far. 'Well this has been a lucky break so far in terms of attacks.' I think to myself with a smile across my face as my familiar flies on over towards me from the other side of the coliseum.

Action: Legion Destroyer+charge  #112308 BD:7-2+1(concentration)=6  MD:8(paralyzed)  17+5=22x11=242DMG-50=192DMG  CD:8+6 -11+1=-4

Piasuhon: 507/1100 DMG:300  MIT:50 ACC:2 EVA: 2 [Paralyzed]

[H:6] Hestia:HP: 1561/1710  Energy: 154/162  DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)  25% DoT reduction
[H:2]Neopolitan: 780/780 HP | 68/78 EN | 13 DMG | 59 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 REC | 8-10 PLZ | 4 FLN
[H:2]Hazado: 640/640 HP | 64/64 EN | 14 DMG | 72 MIT | 2 ACC | Safeguard

The others were already starting to lay their own attacks into the beast and Neo barely waited to go in for her second. It wasn't long beffore she found herself swiping her blade across the beast's flank and leaving even more red dots at each point she had pierced its hide. Once it was starting to wake up, Neo moved back towards the shadows. It wasn't going to be enough for her to activate her hide skill, but it was going to make sure that the beast didn't ealize who had attacked it.

And after this we kill the woman with the shield.

No! That would be a terrible idea. She's our friend.

Is she? Couldn't she turn on us at any moment?

She wouldn't. That would endanger her spacce in every place on the frontlines.

Neo sat at the edge of the shadows, paralyzed by these conflicting thoughts running through her head.

ID: #112341
BD: 5 + 3 - 2 = 6 - hit (13 * 14 = 182 - 50 = 132 damage)
CD: 7 - recovery

Piasuhon: 375/1100 DMG:300  MIT:50 ACC:2 EVA: 2 [Paralyzed]

[H:6] Hestia:HP1561/1710  Energy: 154/162  DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)  25% DoT reduction
[H:3]Neopolitan: 780/780 HP | 59/78 EN | 13 DMG | 59 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 REC | 8-10 PLZ | 4 FLN
[H:2] @Hazado640/640 HP | 64/64 EN | 14 DMG | 72 MIT | 2 ACC | Safeguard

Haz Looks as his friend attacked the Rhino and it seemed the Rhino was quite confused on Hestia for the time being. It was quite fun to see a creature like this fail so hard to the ground and not getting anything out of it as Hestia and Neo went for the attack as well striking the Rhino as it was down. As the Rhino was about to get up again Haz nodded to himself and thought of a plan, "Here we go," He said low before his spear glow a purple color and he charged for the rhino. Even for his Armor being Heavy armor, Haz moved quite fast in it at least faster then Hestia. He charged at the beast thrusting his spear into the side of the rhino, and he did not stop as Hazado with all his momentum push the beast against a pillar in the areana. "He is pinned down Hestia, You can take him," He said holding his spear on the body armor of the rhino to keep him in the same place for as long as he could before it completely got back on his feet.

Roll ID: # 112399
BD: 10+2=12 Crit | 14+2=16*15=240-50= 190 DMG

Piasuhon: 185/1100 DMG:300  MIT:50 ACC:2 EVA: 2 [Paralyzed]

[H:6] @Hestia:HP1561/1710  Energy: 154/162  DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)  25% DoT reduction
[H:3]Neopolitan: 780/780 HP | 59/78 EN | 13 DMG | 59 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 REC | 8-10 PLZ | 4 FLN
[H:4] @Hazado640/640 HP | 31/64 EN | 14 DMG | 72 MIT | 2 ACC | Safeguard