[F24-PP] They Will Be Entertained! <<Raging Rhino>>

Gazing towards the rhino i would smile as i watch as it gets once more seemingly destroyed with practical ease from the duo of Neo and Hazado tearing into it with their attacks as i nod my head a bit at that. 'Match made in DPS i guess.' I think to myself jokingly as i try to follow up once more with my own attack to lower it just enough to allow neo an easy last hit against the creature. Only to watch the rhino in question charge towards me and slam its horn against my armored chest and than quickly flicking its head tossing me to the side as i watch my health deplete much more than it should've actually done. Okay. Not just labyrinth guardians, but the quests have things that can actually hurt me now as well. Well than. Seems like i might need to invest into my own healing crystals and alchemists sooner rather than later the way this is keeping up. I say softly under my breathe as i get back onto my feet as my familiar flies over towards me and i just give him a gentle pat on the head. It's okay Kuro i am fine. I say softly to him as the tiger nods before flying off once more.

Action: Legion Destroyer  #112431 BD:1  CD:4  MD:9  -1 energy  400-75=325-80(healing)=265

Piasuhon: 185/1100 DMG:400  MIT:50 ACC:1 EVA: 2

[H:6] @Hestia:HP1296/1710  Energy: 153/162  DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)  25% DoT reduction
[H:3] @Neopolitan780/780 HP | 59/78 EN | 13 DMG | 59 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 REC | 8-10 PLZ | 4 FLN
[H:4] @Hazado640/640 HP | 31/64 EN | 14 DMG | 72 MIT | 2 ACC | Safeguard

The other two were doing their best to take down the beast. But it seemed that none of them could quite finish it off. Trying to go in for her own attack, Neo was fully expecting the blade to take over. It didn't seem to have that plan though and she didn't compensate enough for the charge that came out of the beast. Gritting her teeth at the failed attack, Neo waited for a better opening to come up. It would be much better if she could guarantee her strike rather than to start wildly swinging.

Or start attacking everyone.

Why do you do this at the worst of times?

What other time is there for death but in combat?

At least we can agree on something, as morbid as that agreement is.

Than I guess all we need to do is sway you over to my side a little bit further.

No, not going to happen.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #112442
BD: 3 + 3 - 2 = 4 - miss (dangit)
CD: 10 - recovery

Piasuhon: 185/1100 DMG:400  MIT:50 ACC:1 EVA: 2

[H:6] @Hestia:HP1296/1710  Energy: 153/162  DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)  25% DoT reduction
[H:3] @Neopolitan780/780 HP | 60/78 EN | 13 DMG | 59 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 REC | 8-10 PLZ | 4 FLN
[H:4] @Hazado640/640 HP | 31/64 EN | 14 DMG | 72 MIT | 2 ACC | Safeguard

It seemed that the Rhino was trying to run in circles to make sure it did not get hit by the attacks of its Enemies and charged headfirst into Hestia, "Hestia are you alright," I yelled from the other side of the Rhino as it was running fast trying to get away from the players fighting it. It was clear that the Rhino was trying to avoid contact with people but also still trying to do own damage, But running around like this did not give Haz a chance to hit him at all. "This thing is getting smarter, It just keeps Running around," Haz looked as it was running around it kept going over one spot every time and Haz came up with something, "Hestia, If you would like to follow something, I got a plan for this thing," He yelled at Hestia. Haz moves to Hesti and speaks to them, "It looks like he won't stop running like this  But you could stop it in his track, You see that spot," Haz says pointing at a spot the Rhino keeps running over at least twice a circle. "If you can and want, would you stand there Shield up high and If you get the change to attack him at the right momentum and maybe he even hits your SHield at the end," He said to Hestia He started to follow the Rhino with his eyes again.

Roll ID: # 112450 
BD: 2+2-2=2 MISS

Piasuhon: 185/1100 DMG:400  MIT:50 ACC:1 EVA: 2

[H:6] @Hestia:HP1296/1710  Energy: 153/162  DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)  25% DoT reduction
[H:3] @Neopolitan780/780 HP | 60/78 EN | 13 DMG | 59 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 REC | 8-10 PLZ | 4 FLN
[H:4] @Hazado640/640 HP | 29/64 EN | 14 DMG | 72 MIT | 2 ACC | Safeguard

Looking towards the charging rhino i would listen to haz and nod my head as the strategy does hold some ground as i watch the rhino doing the circling motion as i wait for the perfect time to jump into the mix to intercept its circling with my shield. I would watch it go around three more times before i jump in and lift my shield towards it while also prepping my sword art to try and stun it. I would feel the rhino connect with my shield and push me back just enough to make my attempt of an attack off balanced as the spikes along the shield dig into the rhino puncturing and wounding the beast closer towards death as i glance towards hazard and neo and give the nod of my head towards the duo to act now if they can. 'Here is to hoping i can hold it here for this brief moment of time.'

#112456 BD:5  MD:5+2=7   CD:12 +4ENG  400-151=249DMG

Piasuhon: 101/1100 DMG:400  MIT:50 ACC:1 EVA: 2

[H:6] @Hestia:HP1127/1710  Energy: 157/162  DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)  25% DoT reduction

Neo saaw her chance, the RHino was being held in place by Hestia. About to go for it, she suddenly fell to the ground as a wave of agony consumed her. It seeemed like her weapon was trying to make some attack onto her very psyche. Clutching at her head, she just writhed aroudn the dirt in silent torture. Trying to wrest contrlo of herself again, her body went into spasms of losing and regaining control.

I will show you how to get what you want.

All you want is death and destruction. You cannot win.

But I will win.

I won't let you.

Then perhaps we should both just die here. Why not get in gront of that beaast and take it yourself. If you're not goign to claim what you want stop letting others not be able to get to their own.

No, I'll make it on my own, I don't need your help.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #112457
BD: 3 + 3 - 2 = 4 - miss (REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)
CD: 4 - no recovery

Piasuhon: 101/1100 DMG:400  MIT:50 ACC:1 EVA: 2

[H:6] @Hestia:HP1127/1710  Energy: 157/162  DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)  25% DoT reduction
[H:3] @Neopolitan780/780 HP | 59/78 EN | 13 DMG | 59 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 REC | 8-10 PLZ | 4 FLN

It seems It was working as Hestia kept the Rhino in place and it was clear that Hestia was just holding, Neo was closest to attack the Beast and as she moved to attack until she stopped falling to the ground. Seeing the Rhino Pushing and Pushing against Hestia it turned its attention to the now open Neo. With a small push, it moved away from Hestia's shield and turned to Neo to attack her with its horn. Haz was too far away from this but he had to do something. "HESTIA GET DOWN!" He yelled before he threw his spear passed Hestia and into the Rhino's Back as it then made a fall right before Neo It HP went down and the Rhino disappeared in red pixels of nothing within the air showing the word congratulation. Haz his spear fell to the ground and Haz ran over to Neo as fast as he could. With a slide on the ground, he stopped near Neo placing his hands on her as his helmet disappeared, "Neo, are you alright, Are you hurt anywhere, let me look where are you hurt," He said fast looking quite worried. He started to inspect Neo a bit worried and then held his hands on her cheeks turning her head to him, "God Darn it you are unharmed, Don't scare me like that," He said before giving her a kiss on the mouth. you would clearly tell Haz was worried and his face was in shock and all.

Roll ID: # 112458
BD: 7+2-2=7 Hit | 14*15=210-50-160 DMG

Piasuhon: 0/1100 DMG:400  MIT:50 ACC:1 EVA: 2

[H:3] @Neopolitan780/780 HP | 59/78 EN | 13 DMG | 59 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 REC | 8-10 PLZ | 4 FLN
[H:4] @Hazado640/640 HP | 12/64 EN | 14 DMG | 72 MIT | 2 ACC | Safeguard

Gazing towards the rhino bursting into red pixels as a spear impaled the creature i would let out a low whistle from being impressed by that feat mainly from the fact i have never seen someone actually throw their weapon and have the game register it as an attack.  However, then comes the part that is confusing to me on why someone would even throw their weapon in the first place? Walking over towards the spear i would pick up the weapon being careful not to scuff or dirty the thing more than it has already been by just checking it and letting it fall to the ground as the cheers of the crowd roar around the arena. Gazing towards the side where haz is i see the rapier using girl writhing in pain as i can only see a quick little overlay of Jomei, and Tel as i feel a small pang of pain resonate in my heart at that as i quickly make my way over towards the duo of players to make sure that they are okay.  Gazing towards Neo i can see that she hasn't been hit once, and has no sort of status ailment as i than freeze slightly as a shadow of fear overcast over me. Remembering some words upon the first day that echo in my mind. "Their have been attempts to take off the helmet from the real world, and those who have tried ended up dying shortly after." 'is...was Kayaba telling the truth about that, and is this it.' I think to myself in fear since if it is the case, of which i can only hope it is not, that Hazado shouldn't have to watch someone he cares for die before him. However, upon seeing that the form of Neo isn't shattering into nothing and seemingly slowly gets better i can only conclude that it must've been some kind of mental issue that popped up that either developed during the game, or something from their real life impacting them here.

The pain didn't stop, and she could tell something was closing in on her. As soon as something touched her, both halves of herself lashed out in vain to push the threat away. As soon as Hazado's kiss landed though, Neo was able to snap back into place. After the kiss ended, Neo quickly went in to hug Haz, silently crying into his arms. She couldn't control it, but it was the most powerful weapon she had. It was the benefit and the curse she had received from being the one to finish the corrupted priest. Finally calming down, Neo quickly regained her composure. Glad to have someone near her to support her, she hugged a little bit tighter before finally releasing the hug. She could hear the crowd cheering, and noticed that the Rhino was dead, probably killed by Hestia or Haz while she was in and out of consciousness. She was just sad she couldn't do any more.

@Hazado

Haz looked both angry and sad at the same time, Something was bothering him right now and it was the pain Neo got all a sudden. It was really not clear to Haz what or how this was happening but it was clear not to be normal to even feel pain in the game. He kissed her again  and stared into her eyes, "Gad Darn it Neo, Please, PLEASE don't ever scare me like this, Never again, I love you and if there is something you have trouble caring, Let me help then," He said before looking to Hestia as it seemed she was thinking of something. "Hestia, Great friend, I'm really happy you came here, Even if I set up a death wish for myself here, I'm still happy you came with me And took care off a lot," He said standing and with a lot of momentum took Neo on his shoulders as his armor disappeared and he was wearing his black under armor and an orange Jacket with a fur collar. You could definitely see Haz his body build now as it was not your standard gamer with tiny arms but Haz his body was quite the turnaround and you could see quite a bit off muscles. "We should get out of here clear the quest, After that Hestia, you be happy to talk with us at an Inn or so, but Neo needs the rest for sure," He said taking the lead outside of the areana. 

@Hestia

A small grin appears on my face as the man known as Haz would talk towards me as i just nod my head fine with letting him take the lead since i want to nurture this behavior while being careful to make sure that it won't turn into some kind of arrogance. 'Having people willing to make decisions and lead a group effectively is always needed on the frontlines and is the nature of tanking really if what Shield wants to do is right. I'm sure it'll work if Haz fit that bill since people seemingly know him and most likely with that like him as well.' I think to myself with a rather happy smile at that thought as i just nod my head towards his request and follows him out of the arena as i flip through my inventories and unequips and reequips some different gear as my heavy armor and weapons change from the signature tank look to something different. Instead a simple black winter like jacket with fur along the ends appears on me with a slow follow up of a grey shirt, and long black pants looking more fit for winter than the wonderful summer like weather of this floor. I would be happy to talk with you and Neo at an inn Haz. Though yeah lets finish this quest first. I say politely towards the tank player with a relaxed posture as i find myself curious on the future of the players of Aincrad if people like Neo and Haz are going ot be joining. Finding myself equally worried because of that as well.

Neo just went along with the flow of events as best as she could. That attack had felt so real, but at the same time she knew that this had to just be a game. There was no way that a weapon could be controlling her mind. But perhaps it really was. She had experienced the game messing with her in ways she couldn't have imagined just by going to the sixth floor, but this was on a whole different level than before. It seemed like there was no inhibition of that feeling, like it was almost an alter ego begging to be free. Neo just nodded as Hestia mentioned that they should go turn in the quest and then talk a bit more in an inn of some sort. Neo wanted to get out of this area as quickly as possible. Even if the location wasn't the reason for her breakdown, she still knew that it would be best not to have osmething to relate to the breakdown nearby while trying to process everything that has been happening.

@Hazado

Walking over to the NPC who was standing with open mouth looking at the Three players really seemed shocked that his so-called champion was killed so easy by the three players. With Neo still on His back Haz started the dialog with the NPC to end the quest "Ended his life now, If you don't mind I want my part of this and leave right away," Haz said to the Guy holding his hand up as a bag of money was given and some other thing, As he looked at the item it seems to be the was called Rhino's Horn. "We will see what we do with this soo, Now just find an Inn so Neo can rest up, we can talk there then," He said before taking the lead out of the arena looking around for something that looked like an inn. Not far from the arena itself was an Inn and he walked in seeing it was quite empty here, maybe because not many people have come to the new floor yet.

Ordering a room and taking Both Neo and Hestia up he smiled placing his spear against the wall and laying Neo on the bed. As soon as Neo was on the bed Haz sat down on the side of the bed before looking at Hestia, "Well... Surely this was something for sure. Well Hestia As I said we can talk here if you want, but first I need to ask something," He looked back at Neo stroking her hair a bit, "I'm willing to join the frontlines, Sure I may not be high level yet but I can focus on leveling up quite a bit. Death does not scare me anymore... Seen it too many times now so I am willing to help out as best as I can," he said to Hestia nodding his head waiting for Hestia to response to this action and plan he had. You could hear Haz had changed quite a bit in the tone of his voice, No fear no Emotions, Just one goal. It almost sounded Like he was ready to kill someone.

@Hestia

Looking towards Haz i just follow him as he leads the group out of the coliseum and towards the inn in question ot really bothering to answer or take part in trying to complete the quest or get towards the destination at all. Letting the rhino tank lead the way since it is just a small step forward to trying to help him be ready to lead if need be. When arriving at the inn and getting into the room i would look towards haz as i let out a soft sigh as i quickly move through the inventory and equip some basic vanity clothing as a black t-shirt with no sleeves, and grey shorts appears on my body in place of the armor as i gaze towards the rhino tank with a smile. No weapon or armor on my person just relaxing atm and just wearing casual clothing fit for just a normal person rather than the imposing frontliner that i personify out in the open. Haz let me tell you something simple as a fact. Don't fear death, but also fear it all the while. As a tank you fight for everyone behind you. You are the last wall of defense and if you die everyone you care for will fall shortly after. Fear death for what it means if you die.But don't fear death since your sacrifice can also mean everyone who loves you can live. I say in a honest and gentle tone of voice towards the man to give him my perspective of things as i think back on the words of Morgenstern as i say that as i walk forward and place a hand upon the man's shoulder. Also when it comes to the frontlines. If you are a tank you won't be picked as one. If you are a DPS you can be brought along if you keep up with that spear of yours. I say simply and honestly towards him as i give a genuinely apologetic look towards him as i say those words. The hits we take as tanks aren't really much in all honesty but when you have options like myself, Shield, and Calrex other tanks will be glossed over in favor of us. I tell him in a honest tone of voice.

Getting carried to the inn felt quite romantic, though that was of course just something that Haz would do. As she lay there on the bed, she just listened to the conversation going on. She understood that Haz really wanted to get to the front lines, but she had seen just how powerful the front liners looked. She hadn't seen them in action, but that probably wasn't going to take too long before she was fighting with them as well. Her levels were climbing quickly and she was ready for the fight she dreaded was coming to come at last. If Haz wanted to tank, he'd have a long path to walk. But if he just wanted to come to be extra damage numbers against the boss, there was little that was stopping him. Besides, it meant that their rings would be able to work properly. Either way, she would probably drag him along to the fight location to help with distribution. She was hoping to be much more prepared this time around with her food so that no one had to go unbuffed.

@Hazado

• 2 weeks later...

He nods to Hestia, "Oh No worry I know I can't join into the front lines now, I'm still climbing here and with my new plan I think I will be getting some other things ready. Sure my Level is going up at the moment but right now I just can damage the Rhino here, But on planning my next step will be getting a shield and try to protect people more." He says as he stocks Neo's hair a bit and looking at her. "to be sure, I never came alone to this world, I came here with a few other people, Guys from a old game I was in a game with," He pauses a bit "Yes Neo, Sunova was a part of this guild as well," He said to her before going on,  "I don't know where all of them are, but I know they are not dead, none of their names showed up and the monument... Yet, but I believe Sunova is doing just fine for now, she is safe for sure. And the others well, they left after they heard that the game got real, They left me and Sunova behind." He said before nodding his head, "Well Hestia, I'm happy you where here today, True be told I take very risky and deadly actions somethings, and I'm very blunt about it," He said before stopping again and letting out a big sigh, "Just so you know, I do this to find them and keep my old friends safe." he said now looking at Hestia.

@Hestia

I smile and nod my head towards the player in front of me as i look towards both Neo and Haz as i than turn my head to look towards haz and gives him a very serious look. You may want to take risks to try and find your friends, but you can't find them if you end up dead because of the decisions that you make. Play it safe and just do your best to protect those that you care for that are in sight, and eventually your friends will either be found or they will hear about you when you're storming Aincrad's 100th floor alongside the rest of us. I say towards him with a confident grin across my face as i than look off towards the side for a moment before focusing back on the duo of players. Just keep in mind that when you do join the frontlines prepare for the chaos of everything that goes into it. Every fight involved on the frontlines is one of chaos and turmoil all around. I say with a small chuckle at the end as if telling a joke as i smile towards the two. Though i guess i've talked enough shop for myself for now. Should probably allow you two some alone time if you want that. If you ever need help though. I am just one message away. No need to be doing stupid things Haz when you can have some backup to make sure you stay alive. Trust in Neo, and trust in your friends. They'll keep you safe.

Neo just sat and listened as the two tanks conversed with each other. As Haz came over to stroke her hair a bit, she cuddled up towards him a bit. It was nice to have this comforting feeling in light of everything that had been happening to her. It was still strange to be having this voice in her head, but she wanted to make sure that she could quell it in its entirety before trying to face it. At least, that was what she was looking for. If it wasn't going to be doing that well in terms of going away, she may have to come and meet it before she was ready to. For now it had faded away in the heat of the moment, but it had already done its damage. What else could it do now that she knew she had gone nearly if not actually unconscious. What could it do to wreck her life, make her think doing unjust or immoral things were completely ok. It was so strange to be having these compulsions, but where they were coming from she could onoly trace back to the weapon she had received. That was the one common denominator that she could find.

@Hazado

Haz nods to Hestia, He would agree to be helping his friends and hearing about him when he gets to something like that but Haz his mind was not to be like that, "Is something Like that happens I can shove it in their face..." He said low sounding a bit mad even at the fact of speaking about his friends. But he shocked a bit as Neo cuddled up to him, "well No worry about that now I guess, They will see soon enough What I can do," He looks at his hand and made a fist, "He is not worthy of the name Voice of the Voices," He said low looking a bit mad before shaking his head. It was clear to anyone else that something was clearly bothering Haz, and not just something, more like someone. 

"Well Hestia, I will make sure to stay safe and keep this girl save too, But remember Hestia. Don't go too fast, I have heard stories of how fast you grew in level, but You know I always am willing to help." He said sounding like his normal self. He reached out his hand to Hestia to give him a hand, As he did so his sleeve went up a bit and the bottom of a logo could be seen on his arm. With not sure what it was as It seemed to be almost something like a box but Haz covered it before it was fully revealed. "It's nice to have you as a friend," He said with a smile somehow almost a fake one.

@Hestia

I catch the image of the box and look towards haz with a slight questioning look before i just mentally shrug to myself since it probably isn't anything too important. Everyone has their secrets and skeletons in their closets that they don't want to disclose for one reason or the other that they so choose to be theirs. I just shake the tank's hand with a grin across my face and than a quick little nod of my head and gives a wave of my hand as i make my way out of the room that the couple found themselves in probably for the night. I probably won't ever slow down Haz. People need to be protected and thus the pace that i go at is to make sure that they stay as humanly safe as i can make them. I'm just doing what i think is the bare minimum that i can do for everyone since i chose the path i walked on, and it is a path that involves giving up my everything so i can see all of you smile once we escape this game. Also those rumors are probably true if they involve me leveling up quickly. I say towards him with a happy smile on my face and a nod of my head as i exit the room and finish softly to myself with a thought. 'Even if giving up everything seemingly means giving up my own happiness.'

The conversation was starting to wind down, and Neo was feeling really tired from the fighting and what she was having to fight internally as well. There was no telling where the next attack would come from, but it seemed that it never happened in her sleep. At the very least, it hadn't happened yet. There was no telling though if nightmares would start to pop up once she did go to sleep. Letting out a small little silent yawn, she got up and stretched. Waving Hestia goodbye, she waited a little bit before grabbing her stuff to prepare to head home. There would be some things she likely had to attend to in her shop, plus all the self-reflection that she had once she had the time to settle down. But a random inn on the 24th floor was not a good place for all of that self-reflection to take place. Best to do it in a place of her own.

Thread Summary:

Spoiler

2 pages of RP: 2 SP and 266 Col per person

Completed <<Raging Rhino>>: 5,000 Col, 2 SP, and Rhino's Horn to Haz/Neo (married player share inventory)

Total: Each player gets 4 SP, 5,266 Col

Rhino's Horn [Consumable]: (Applied to a Weapon. When attacking, on the First Crit, the attack ignores 40% Mitigation of the target it's attacking. If it is an AoE it only applies to the first target hit, not all 4. If this item is stacked with a Phase Weapon, the 40% Phase ONLY affects Block instead of overall Mitigation.) [This Item drops Once Per thread]

@Hazado @Hestia