[F13-PP] <Domarus & Hestia>

Domarus listened and eventually, was able to nod.  His breathing finally reaching a calm and steady pace.  He let himself slip away from her and hesitantly nodded again.

"I know, it's just..  I'm not used to...  This...  Any of this...  Not having a plan for each scenario.  Not having someone to shift the blame to.."  He took a deep breath before speaking.  "But...  I'll do my best.."  While all this was going on.  Rhozarth lurked in the shadows.  His eyes glaring with disapproval and disgust at it's master.  If the lion spotted and stared at the red dragon, Rhozarth would glare right back with nothing but violence and wrath in it's own eyes.  After waiting a little bit, Domarus turned to the priest.  Miraak had waited patiently, and was standing their awkwardly.  Most of the real life terminology flew past his head to the point where he gave up trying to interpret most of it.
     "...Miraak..  How, have you been?"  Miraak hesitated before answering, as he was still adjusting to this new scenario.

"The towns people were, distrustful at first.  Some of them still are.  However, I've taken strides to restore that trust...  I do believe, that there was something else you wanted to know?"  Domarus nodded.

"Yeah.  There's um..  Word that you were asking for aid, or something along those lines?"

"Yes actually.  Some time ago when I was under Artamiel's influence, I placed a powerful seal of corruption in what once was the largest city of this world. I understand now that it must be destroyed if we plan to put an end to the Corruption of this world. It seems that the Angel's power didn't lift it and we require to remove it directly.  I would like your assistance in cleansing it."

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just nod my head at that as i listen to the priest speak as it is fairly standard so far sounding like your generic go to a location and murder a thing atm with a nice tough of being linked towards the event if anything which is pretty cool for the game to incorporate that despite any personal feelings i may harbor about the event in question. I just wait silently as i listen to the two men that are seeking forgiveness and redemption speak to each other as i wonder even if ever so slightly if this NPC can help the red haired man get better through interactions between player and the coded program that is Miraak. I look down to myself at the small pendant that i am wearing that i had received from the queen of the twenty third floor and gently runs my fingers along it with a nod of my head and small look of determination. With a nod of my head seemingly at nothing as i wait patiently for the duo of players to be pointed in the direction of this place.

• 3 weeks later...

Domarus nodded.  

"Well then.  We should get started as soon as possible."  Miraak nodded.

"Before we go however, are you two sure you're fully prepped and ready to go?"  Domarus nodded.

"We were ready when we spoke with you."  Miraak looked between the two with a gentle smile.

"That wasn't what I had meant, but very well.  I'll lead the way."  Miraak walked over to the wall and picked up his staff.  It seemed different than before.  Purified and cleansed.  He gestured for them to follow him outside the Cathedral.  Domarus followed, though he left a bit of distance between the priest and him.  While he promised Hestia he would try, he still felt a weight on his heart and shoulders, and it would show as he walked.  He didn't say anything after they began to walk out of the Cathedral and towards their destination.  Rhozarth continued to glare with hatred towards Kuro and Hestia, clearly wanting a rematch.  One where he would permanently put down the other familiar for humiliating it during that battle.

With a grin i would follow the man wearing the priestly robes with my familiar by my side as i would gaze towards Domarus with a gentle smile before focusing back upon the path that we are walking as my mind wanders off ever so slightly. Just paying enough attention to follow the NPC Miraak and not much else as i wonder what to even say during this to try and help the clearly distraught man that was once my enemy. Not really having much idea on what to say for normal conversation much anyway to add on top of the fact it had to be someone i despised before just making this all the more awkward to try and get through, but in the end i did promise to try and help and that is something i won't try and break since i know he can be a better person. So Domarus. After you are done with this quest alongside me what is your plan for the rest of the day? i ask curiously towards the warrior to make some small idle chat before the first fight could break out that the duo will have to handle.

• 1 month later...

Domarus sighed as Hestia spoke up, asking him what his plans were for the day.

"Nothing.  Unless you count listening to Keres vent at me a plan for the day."  He said nothing besides this.  He had been having a rough week and he honestly didn't know what to talk about.  Most of the time he had conversations for an ulterior motive.  Or if the individual was a part of his inner circle he would simply ask for reports, discuss the plans, or something else of the sort.  Most of his life was spend planning everything out that..  Well now that he was rejecting that life he had no idea what he was going to do.  He was at a loss.  Domarus had, well.  Lost meaning in life.  He accepted what he was doing before was evil and denied it, but now what?  He wanted to seek redemption, but was that even possible for someone like him?  Would he even be able to do anything of actual consequence?  And even if he could, what would he do?  He didn't feel comfortable just walking up and trying to be a shining knight like nothing happened.  Sweep his past under the covers and hope no one revealed it...

I nod towards Domarus a bit sullenly at the rather simple and rather not optimal answer that i was hoping ot hear from the man that was rather just full of life even if said life was one that would lead towards self-destruction most likely some point along that path. Well give keres time i'm sure that if given time things will settle down eventually Domarus. Big changes are usually met with some resistance from those who are unsure of it or don't like it. You just have to keep it up is all. Just do your best to try and stay the course in trying to find your purpose and what you want to do with your life. I say as i fight back my own eye roll at my own words since they feel about as insincere as they could get from the fact that it is speaking towards this person in particular. Telling said person to try and stay the course of the current path, and to not give up when awhile ago i beat their goals into nothing and told them to give up on that path to go onto one that i thought was better.

However, thankfully my inner musings are cut short as i watch as four zombie like creatures make their appearance as i quickly get into action and activate howl against the four enemies to garner their attention towards me. As my persona shifts to being more confident and serious as i look towards the zombies and just prepare for the attacks as i just wait patiently. My shield raise to meet any strikes sent to me.

Action: Howl

[3/3/3/3] Hestia: HP: 1710/1710  Energy: 152/162 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[0/0/0/0] Domarus: ?/?
[0/0/0/0] Miraak 800/800  MIT: 50  EVA:2  [He has abilities roll them alongside monsters.]

Enemies:
Diseased one 1: 810/810 243DMG
Diseased one 2: 810/810 243DMG
Diseased one 3: 810/810 243DMG
Diseased one 4: 810/810 243DMG

Domarus said nothing as he listened to Hestia.  The first goal he set upon was the worst he could possibly have chosen..  He didn't trust himself with a goal, and felt more comfortable with someone else giving him one instead...  As for Keres, well.  He wasn't sure what to do so he would follow Hestia's advice for the moment.  After all, Keres enjoyed the feeling of pain and torment.  She was denied that, and now she was denied Domarus' wrath.  So, she was aimless.  He was worried though, that she would attempt suicide before long.  He needed to keep that from happening under any circumstances.  And he needed to keep her away from the bad influence of others.  

"...I-"  He didn't get a chance to reply as a horde of zombies emerged.   Domarus drew his massive ax and immediately charged.  Acting completely on instinct rather than strategy.  Even if he gained these fighting skills through his dark past, he could still use them for the better...  Right?  He charged forward and released Explode Catapult

ID#  113518  BD:  4+2=6  20x14=280 damage    MD:  3
ID#  113519  BD:  10  20+2x14=308 damage    MD:  6  243-151=92
ID#  113520  BD:  5+2=7  20x14=280 damage    MD:  1
ID#  113521  BD:  10  20+2x14=308 damage    5+1=6  243-151=92

Miraak:  ID#  113522  CD:  2  Heals Hestia for 200 health

[3/3/3/3] Hestia: HP: 1710/1710  Energy: 152/162 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[1/2/1/2] Domarus: 860/860  //  64/86  //  66 MIT  //  2 ACC  //  15 DMG  //  Recovery (+4 en on CD 6+)
[0/0/0/0] Miraak 800/800  MIT: 50  EVA:2  [He has abilities roll them alongside monsters.]

Enemies:
Diseased one 1: 530/810 243DMG
Diseased one 2: 502/810 243DMG
Diseased one 3: 530/810 243DMG
Diseased one 4: 502/810 243DMG

I feel the two attacks come in and slam against my shield as i grin to myself as the thorns along the shield digs into the two zombies as i push the two of them away with the shield and slams the pommel of my blade against my shield to once more activate howl. Not noticing for the brief moment the green light around my form as my health goes back up towards full, or having heard the small prayer that the priest was speaking as he had done so as i just look towards the mobs and grins to myself. Well seems like two are already nearing half health and that i am still at full health seems like this possibly won't be that difficult of a quest if this is the first wave of whatever we're meant to be doing. I say optimistically towards Domarus with a grin across my face as i once more move forward to meet the four zombies once again with my shield once more ready to pierce through them if they try to attack me. The metal spikes along the front ready to puncture them.

Action: Howl

[6/6/6/6] Hestia: HP: 1710/1710  Energy: 143/162 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[1/2/1/2] Domarus: 860/860  //  64/86  //  66 MIT  //  2 ACC  //  15 DMG  //  Recovery (+4 en on CD 6+)

Enemies:
Diseased one 1: 530/810 243DMG
Diseased one 2: 448/810 243DMG
Diseased one 3: 530/810 243DMG
Diseased one 4: 448/810 243DMG

Domarus didn't reply to Hestia.  He didn't look at her, didn't speak to her.  He was focused on destroying these monsters and moving on.  No more.  No less.  The monsters were receiving damage when they hit Hestia which meant she had thorns.  good.  made the fight faster.  Domarus continued to lash mercilessly out at the four zombies, hacking at their legs from behind.  Slashing at them from head to toe, or reverse.  Spinning his ax so as to strike them multiple times in succession, etc.  He rushed at one of his enemies and rammed it with his shoulder before slashing at it.  While he fought, two of the zombies attacked Hestia and He reached out with his ax, hooking it onto them and swinging them onto the ground violently.  While he did this Miraak healed hestia again and the fight continued.

ID#  113523  BD:  4+2=6  15x14=210  MD:  7 - hit
ID#  113525  BD:  4+2=6  15x14=210  MD:  8 - hit
ID#  113527  BD:  5+2=7  15x14=210  MD:  3
ID#  113528  BD:  6  15x14=210  MD:  4

ID#  113529  CD:  1

[6/6/6/6] Hestia: HP: 1710/1710  Energy: 143/162 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Enemies:
Diseased one 1: 266/810 243DMG
Diseased one 2: 184/810 243DMG
Diseased one 3: 320/810 243DMG
Diseased one 4: 238/810 243DMG

I nod my head with a rather happy smile upon my face as i watch as the monsters are once more knocked down towards rather abysmal levels as the creatures are left barely standing as i once more take the hits directed towards me from the mobs as the spikes puncture them slightly. Only taking a few hits and than finding my health once more just utterly perfected after the hits this time around. Huh..battle healing is keeping me at full. These guys must be weak than. I say softly towards myself once more ignoring the presence of Miraak who is keeping up the healing upon myself as i walk over towards Domarus and activates energize as i place a hand against his armor for just a brief moment to up his energy reserves. Playing full support at the moment since i have no reason to go on the offensive against these creatures from having an actual DPS around this time to make things go by faster than the usual quests i go on.

Action: Energize

[6/6/6/6] Hestia: HP: 1710/1710  Energy: 134/162 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[3/2/3/2 Domarus: 860/860  //  51/86  //  66 MIT  //  2 ACC  //  15 DMG  //  Recovery (+4 en on CD 6+)

Enemies:
Diseased one 1: 266/810 243DMG
Diseased one 2: 184/810 243DMG
Diseased one 3: 320/810 243DMG
Diseased one 4: 238/810 243DMG

Domarus barely managed to hear her comment but his thoughts were drowned out by the focus of the fight.  If he did reply he would have pointed out that Miraak was healing them the entire time, and would most likely do so once the fight had ended.  The four zombies surged at Hestia again, and three of them had managed to reach her.  Each of them biting and slashing their claws at her.  Domarus however grabbed the second of the four mobs, and managed to throw him away, tearing it's arm off in the process.  As it flew mid air, he struck it with his massive ax, beginning the sword art, and struck each of the four monsters.  By the time he finished, two of them were slain.  The rewards weren't half bad but Domarus wasn't focusing on that.  Until every single enemy was defeated he wasn't going to stop.  In fact.  If Hestia looked carefully, she would see he was beginning to enter a sort of, robotic blood rage.  Going on a killing streak until they were all dead.

ID#  113929  BD:  4+2=6  MD:  9
ID#  113930  BD:  5+3=7  MD:  3+1=4
ID#  113931  BD:  6+3=8  MD:  6
ID#  113932  BD:  5+3=7  MD:  5+1=6

ID#  113935  CD:  2 - Heals 200 hp

Loot Roll 1:  113936  CD:  1  LD:  20
Loot Roll 2:  113937  CD:  7  LD:  19

[6/6/6/6] @Hestia: HP: 1,633/1,710  Energy: 134/162 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[3/2/3/2 Domarus: 860/860  //  51/86  //  66 MIT  //  2 ACC  //  15 DMG  //  Recovery (+4 en on CD 6+)

Enemies:
Diseased one 1: 2/810 243DMG
Diseased one 2: 0/810 243DMG
Diseased one 3: 56/810 243DMG
Diseased one 4: 0/810 243DMG

Total Loot:  1 Perfect Consumable, 1 Rare Trinket, 1 Perfect Armor, 2 Perfect Consumables, 4,860 col.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking towards the group i just nod my head as i see two of the loot mobs burst into red shards as i than smile as a thought comes to mind as i decide to try and show off the method of how i engage loot mobs for a grinding moment. Activating a all to familiar sword art as i overlap the two skills needed for this i charge forward towards the opposition as i swing my curved swords in four wide arcs as i dance around the enemies leaving a small trail in the ground as i use one foot as a pivot foot to keep me moving. The sword art being that more of a dance than that of a powerful gouging strike like others. When the sword art ends i just smile having hoped that i managed to get things right and made the glowing trail behind the blade eventually one just big butterfly.  And that is how a hestia helps in damage. I say jokingly as i back away and raise my shield as all four creatures attempts to do something with one having burst into shards as the two new additions into this horde just slam into my shield and hurt themselves more than they hurt me in the end. three down. Hopefully not a lot more to go.

Action: Butterfly illusion+charge+concentration

#113944 BD:5-1+1=5  MD:1
#113945 BD:6 22x8= 176DMG  MD:7+1=8 243-151= 92DMG  Thorns: 54
#113946 BD:7 176 DMG MD:10 92 DMG
#113947 BD:8 176 DMG MD:6+1=7 92 DMG  Thorns: 54  CD:6 +6 eng back to me

Loot mob roll

LD:8+5=13 CD:7  4 T2 mats, 2430 COL, 1 rare T2 unidentified weapon, 1 uncommon T2 unidentified consumable.

[6/1/0/1] @Hestia: HP: 1,434/1,710  Energy: 126/162 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[3/0/3/0 Domarus: 860/860  //  51/86  //  66 MIT  //  2 ACC  //  15 DMG  //  Recovery (+4 en on CD 6+)

Enemies: 3/8 dead
Diseased one 1: 2/810 243DMG
Diseased one 5: 580/810 243DMG
Diseased one 7: 810/810 243DMG
Diseased one 6: 580/810 243DMG

Domarus watched as Hestia intercepted, breaking him from his destroyer state a little.  He altered his course so that he ended up running in a circle around them while Hestia attacked them from behind.  Two had taken place of the deceased and Miraak was looking at the field and deciding on what to do.  When he saw Domarus taking position to strike from behind, he raised his staff and the damage of both players had risen by a small amount.  Domarus was surprised the npc could do this, as so far it had been doing nothing but healing them.  At any rate he could definitely utilize this.  Activating both charge and concentration to ensure he hit them all, he lunged forward and dealt a powerful blow to each of them.  While the first mob wasn't affected by charge, it was still finished off as it only had two points of health.  After he did so he sped back to Hestia.  
     "Miraak's been healing you, but he just gave us a damage boost.  It's clear he's full on support by this point.  I'd suggest we both utilize the damage boost he's given us before it runs out."

Activating Charge and Concentration

ID#  113967  BD:  6  MD:  4
ID#  113968  BD:  4+2=6  MD:  8
ID#  113969  BD:  4+2=6  MD:  10
ID#  113970  BD:  6  MD:  10

Miraak's Roll
ID#  113971  CD:  9  +2 damage buff to party for 2 turns

Loo Roll
ID#  113972  CD:  10  LD:  4  =  Nothing

[6/1/0/1] @Hestia: HP: 1,155/1,710  Energy: 126/162 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[3/0/3/0 Domarus: 860/860  //  29/86  //  66 MIT  //  2 ACC  //  15 DMG  //  Recovery (+4 en on CD 6+)

Enemies: 3/8 dead
Diseased one 1: 0/810 243DMG
Diseased one 5: 218/810 243DMG
Diseased one 7: 448/810 243DMG
Diseased one 6: 218/810 243DMG

• 2 weeks later...

I look towards the four mobs and than smiles feelign rather well about my possible odds in trying to hit these thigns After all when i went mob grinding i was able to consistnetly hit all my enemies with only some of them being especially annoying. Digging into the ground i charge forward once more trying to hit them, but just manage to just barely hit each of them as they managed to dodge my attack entirely. Every single last one.  With myself deflecting three attacks with my shield, but taking some damage from doing so as the last one more so ran off towards Domarus and manage to landed an attack as i just curse softly ot myself. Having hoped i would've at least landed the hit on that one and paid the price for it. Stupid one weakness of this build. I mutter softly to myself at the lack of accuracy in my attacks since it's more so me doing the attacks rather than the game fully guiding me like with others when they have accuracy gear.

Action: Butterfly Illusion

#114468 BD:5  MD:6+1=7 92DMG
#114469 BD:5 MD:7+1=8 92 DMG
#114470 BD:4 MD:5+1=6 177 DMG  (125 total damage to hestia-80=45 DMG)
#114471 BD:4 MD:9  DMG   CD:3

[0/1/0/1] @Hestia: HP: 1,110/1,710  Energy: 125/162 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[0/1/1/1 Domarus: 683/860  //  29/86  //  66 MIT  //  2 ACC  //  15 DMG  //  Recovery (+4 en on CD 6+)

Enemies: 4/8 dead
Diseased one 8: 756/810 243DMG
Diseased one 5: 164/810 243DMG
Diseased one 7: 448/810 243DMG

Domarus rushed in after Hestia, swinging his massive ax at his foes.  Unfortunately he wasn't clear in the head, unable to focus.  Because of this his accuracy was a bit off, causing him to miss two out of four of them.  Still, he did manage to finish one of them off, shattering it into a million digital shards.  The rewards were sent to him but he didn't bother with those.  He would probably just give them to Hestia.  The only thing he needed to do right now was help others.  In trying to change himself for the better, he was casting his own interests and needs to the woodshed.  He needed to sacrifice his own needs for the benefit of others.  Reverse the corrupted path he'd taken...  Miraak watched as the players continued to fight and decided to give them another buff, keeping the damage increased for as long as he could.  Meanwhile Domarus kept trying to continue his assault, trying desperately to end the battle as soon as he could.  In the process, his energy was nearing depletion.

#114954  BD:  3+2=5
#114955  BD:  5+2=6
#114956  BD:  6
#114957  BD:  1
#114958  CD:  9  +2 Damage for 2 Turns

Loot:  114959  CD:  3  LD:  17  +1 Rare Consumable, +1 Rare Weapon, 2,430 col

[0/1/0/1] @Hestia: HP: 1,110/1,710  Energy: 125/162 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[0/1/1/1 Domarus: 683/860  //  11/86  //  66 MIT  //  2 ACC  //  15 DMG  //  Recovery (+4 en on CD 6+)

Enemies: 5/8 dead
Diseased one 5: 0/810 243DMG
Diseased one 7: 194/810 243DMG

Making my way over towards the DPS i put my hand against his back and activates the skill as a brief yellow glow surrounds my and than travels into my hand than into the form of Domarus to get his energy back up. With this only happening in a brief tiny moment as i just nod towards him with a grin across my face. Time to go and kick their butt Domarus. I think you can get a two for one attack special if you hit them both. I say optimistically towards the man with a smile upon my face as i gesture towards the zombies. Only to them have one get a hit in across my face as my health bar barely budges from such an action as i quickly backhand the mob with shield and kicks it away as i see two others manage to miss their hits against the large armored man that is Domarus wielding his dangerous axe. Which also has a priestly attack buff on top of it.

#114965 MD:4
#114966 MD:10  243-151= 92
#114967 MD:3

[0/1/0/1] @Hestia: HP: 1,099/1,710  Energy: 116/162 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[0/1/1/1 Domarus: 683/860  //  19/86  //  66 MIT  //  2 ACC  //  15 DMG  //  Recovery (+4 en on CD 6+)

Enemies: 5/8 dead
Diseased one 5: 0/810 243DMG
Diseased one 7: 194/810 243DMG

His focus was once again temporarily broken when he felt Hestia touch his back.  Or more specifically, the armor on his back.  Still it surprised him and caused him to stiffen a bit.  He watched as his energy restored.  Not enough to hit all three of them, he was one point of energy short on that.  However it was enough to hit two of them.  Domarus gripped his ax tightly as Hestia spoke.  He nodded and turned to see her smiling at him...  It was comforting to see her smile towards him but, it was also painful.  He knew he didn't deserve that kindness...  So...  He hoped one day...  He would.  The confliction Hestia would see in his eyes vanished as he turned back to the monsters and rushed forward.  In one fell swoop he hacked two of the remaining undead in half, shattering them.  There was only one last undead to go before they were finished here.

ID#  114969  BD:  7
ID#  114970  BD:  8
ID#  114972  CD:  10

ID#  114973  CD:  12  LD: 5  -  4,050 col
ID#  114974  CD:  10  LD:  20  -  8,910 col, 1 Perfect Weapon

[0/1/0/1] @Hestia: HP: 1,099/1,710  Energy: 116/162 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[0/1/1/1 Domarus: 683/860  //  1/86  //  66 MIT  //  2 ACC  //  15 DMG  //  Recovery (+4 en on CD 6+)

Enemies: 7/8 dead
Diseased one 7: 0/810 243DMG
Diseased one 6: 0/810 243DMG

Looking towards the last zombie i quickly activate focused howl to get it to focus back upon me which works which worked since we it missed me rather horribly as i than back away and nods towards Domarus with a rather positive smile upon my face. Now that i got the hate for the next few rounds i can now focus on just energizing you since you'll have a greater time at hitting this thing than i would. Seems like the best strategy we could go with at the moment since i don't think we can expect much from Miraak. I say towards Domarus not really counting the healing doen as something rather extravagant since needing energy is now the issue that is being formed from this. With sword and shield i just look towards my sword with almost a small moment of wondering if i should stow it away. I just sigh and keep hold of it since i can't do much else with it otherwise.

Action: Focused Howl

MD:2+1=3  CD:7 (+6 eng)

5] @Hestia: HP: 1,099/1,710  Energy: 122/162 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[0 Domarus: 683/860  //  1/86  //  66 MIT  //  2 ACC  //  15 DMG  //  Recovery (+4 en on CD 6+)
[0] Miraak 800/800  MIT: 50  EVA:2  [He has abilities roll them alongside monsters.]

• 3 weeks later...

Domarus backed up, taking on a defensive position as he panted.  His energy was drained, so in order to help increase the pace of regeneration he'd need to stand still and not do anything.  He had his recovery charm of course, but that wasn't activating lately.  Maybe it was just his luck, or perhaps it was divine retribution for what he'd done.  Even if it was a small punishment it was still punishment right?  Domarus watched as Hestia drew the last one's attention.  When she mentioned how they couldn't expect much from Miraak the npc called out:  "Hey, I'm still here I can hear you.  Using my attack drains too much energy, I need to use it only when absolutely necessary, and especially not without having a clear opening.  For now my abilities are for supporting...  I've destroyed too much already.  I would rather heal others than cause more damage to someone."  Domarus was silent through this dialogue...  He and Miraak really were alike.  Except he didn't have the luxury of just dropping damage and attack.  At this point he was aiming to be a damage dealing tank.

+1 Energy

ID#  115852  CD:  5  Heal's Hestia for 200 points
ID#  115853  CD:  5  Recovery Doesn't Proc

5] @Hestia: HP: 1,299/1,710  Energy: 122/162 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[0 Domarus: 683/860  //  2/86  //  66 MIT  //  2 ACC  //  15 DMG  //  Recovery (+4 en on CD 6+)
[0] Miraak 800/800  MIT: 50  EVA:2  [He has abilities roll them alongside monsters.]

Looking towards Domarus i quickly put a hand against his back and activates energize to quickly restore his energy back up as much as i can to make this fight go by quicker as i just glance towards Miraak and doesn't spare him much pity. Not going to back down about the fact that this quest, and storyline seems way to much like an attempt by Aincrad' top killer Kayaba. After using energize i just back away a bit from the large armored man to give him room to use that axe for all of its worth. Well there is a bit of energy to keep you on top of your game than Domarus use as much as you can to mess up this creature since i got nothing else much i can do besides this now for quite awhile. I say towards the red haired man as i just wait patiently gazing towards the last loot mob that manages to miss me somehow in terms of hitting me. Which is surprising since most things manage to hit me no matter how much they try.

#115854 MD:1

5] @Hestia: HP: 1,379/1,710  Energy: 113/162 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[0 Domarus: 683/860  //  10/86  //  66 MIT  //  2 ACC  //  15 DMG  //  Recovery (+4 en on CD 6+)