[F13-PP] <Domarus & Hestia>

With the attention of the four zombies on Hestia now instead of Domarus, the massive player waited until they rushed passed him.  When they did he grabbed one of them by the arm and raised his axe in the air.  He let the blade fall down on it's legs, literally shattering one of it's legs completely off before slashing it across the back, flinging it into one of the other ones.  He then finished his sword art by striking that zombie.  At this point he was getting back into another combat blood rampage.  His focus was only on combat.  How he could devastate his enemies as quickly and brutally as possible.  Malakiir was watching this interaction and decided to grant a small boost of health once again, wanting to keep everyone safe, be useful during the fight, all while retaining his energy for the big fight coming up.  He certainly didn't want to be useless when it inevitably came upon the three of them...

ID#  118876  BD:  3+2=5
ID#  118877  BD:  4+2=6
ID#  118878  BD:  2+2=4
ID#  118879  BD:  9+2=11

15x14=210 dmg.  17x14=238 dmg

ID#  118880  CD:  6  -  Heals all players including himself by 100
ID#  118881  CD:  8  -  +4 EN

[4/4/5/4] @Hestia: HP: 1,660/1,710  Energy: 142/162 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[1/1/0/1] Domarus: 706/860  //  42/86  //  66 MIT  //  2 ACC  //  15 DMG  //  Recovery (+4 en on CD 6+)
[0] Miraak 800/800  MIT: 50  EVA:2  [He has abilities roll them alongside monsters.]

Enemies: 0/8 dead
Diseased one 1: 266/810 243DMG
Diseased one 2: 56/810 243DMG
Diseased one 3: 546/810 243DMG

Diseased one 4: 292/810 243DMG

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking towards the group of enemies i just nod my head as i watch them eye up Domarus ever so slightly as i quickly activate howl to get the focus back upon me. Slamming the pommel of my blade against my shield as i just grin as i shout out towards the diseased ones. What's wrong zombies! Get tired of trrying to break the strongest wall in Aincrad. Come on and focus back and maybe you might just make me break a sweat instead of all of you being useless! I call out towards them as the creatures charge towards me as i raise my shield and do the only thing that seems right in that moment. And slam my shield into the first one's chest and use my blade to fend of the others as all their hp values decrease with one only have a singular pixel left in its health values. Domarus you're up tear them down! i call over towards the red headed man.

#119305 MD:8  thorns: 54
#119306 MD:6
#119307 MD:8
#119308 MD:8

243-151=92x4= 368-80=288

Action: Howl

[7/7/8/7] @Hestia: HP: 1,372/1,710  Energy: 133/162 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[3/3/2/3] Domarus: 706/860  //  42/86  //  66 MIT  //  2 ACC  //  15 DMG  //  Recovery (+4 en on CD 6+)
[0] Miraak 800/800  MIT: 50  EVA:2  [He has abilities roll them alongside monsters.]

Diseased one 1: 212/810 243DMG
Diseased one 2: 2/810 243DMG
Diseased one 3: 492/810 243DMG

Diseased one 4: 238/810 243DMG

Domarus was going to rush at them again.  He didn't care that they were eyeing him a second time.  He was only going to cut them all down, regardless of what damage they dealt to him.  Before he could however, Hestia used howl on them.  He gripped his ax harder and dug his heals in to keep from charging until they weren't moving targets anymore.  He didn't want to hurt Hestia by accident.  Once she called for him to attack he dashed forward and slashed all three of them at once.  All three because one of them had managed to avoid getting hit by some miracle.  The three he hit were thrown to the right, collapsing onto the ground before they slowly started to get back up.  The fourth turned to Domarus who noticed it had fell to it's knees was missing a leg.  So that' the one that almost died.  He grabbed it's head and held it up in front of Hestia.  "Want to finish him off?"

ID#  119345  BD:  5+2=7  15x14=210 damage
ID#  119346  BD:  3+2=5
ID#  119347  BD:  10  15+2x14=238 damage
ID#  119348  BD:  5+2=7  15x14=210 damage

ID#  119349  CD:  3  Heals player with lowest health by 300 points.
ID#  119350  CD:  1  No proc.

[7/7/8/7] @Hestia: HP: 1,672/1,710  Energy: 133/162 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[4/3/4/4] Domarus: 706/860  //  22/86  //  66 MIT  //  2 ACC  //  15 DMG  //  Recovery (+4 en on CD 6+)

Diseased one 1: 2/810 243DMG
Diseased one 3: 254/810 243DMG

Diseased one 4: 28/810 243DMG

Looking towards Domarus i just nod my head hoping and figuring that maybe he'll have enough energy to clean up this group if i knock out the one with the highest amount of health as i rush towards the group of mobs my sword glowing a light blue in color. The curved blade dancing in the light as i carve into the singular mob as my blade strikes multiple parts of its body as its health quickly depletes itself as i look back and nods towards Domarus with a smile upon my face. you got this Dom you can use a weaker sword art for this now even so you're not burning as much energy. I say towards the man with a grin across my face as i relax myself not seeing a reason to stress out anymore about thsi group. But knowing i will need to wait till the next one since Domarus being low on energy will certainly cause this to take longer from being having to do a everything if we rushed into the next one. I then look towards him with a raised eyebrow as i look him in the eyes. Domarus. That is a bit...unsettling. No need to hold it like that. I say as i look at him since even if it is a mob the type of actions feels similar to the domarus that i had to put down.

Action: Legion Destroyer vs 3 concetration

#119367 BD:8  17x11=187 DMG

[7/7/8/7] @Hestia: HP: 1,672/1,710  Energy: 123/162 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[4/3/4/4] Domarus: 706/860  //  22/86  //  66 MIT  //  2 ACC  //  15 DMG  //  Recovery (+4 en on CD 6+)

Diseased one 1: 2/810 243DMG
Diseased one 3: 67/810 243DMG

Diseased one 4: 28/810 243DMG

Domarus hears her comment on how he's holding it and somewhat snaps out of the state he began to fall into.  "..Right, sorry."  He was just focused on defeating these enemies, trying to put everything he had into it.  Because of that he started slipping into his destruction habits.  How he operated when his only objective was to destroy the target.  He had to remember however, that there was..  More to this now than just destroy the target.  He couldn't just unleash all of his frustrations out on them.  But then, what did he do with it?  Where did he channel all of his hate, his misery, and his pain?  What was he supposed to throw all of that onto???  He didn't worry about that right now as he let go of the undead and cleaved his ax through it as it fell.  His long swipe also struck the other three undead monsters they were fighting, ending them all in one strike.  He watched the loot menu pop up.  "One uncommon consumable, one perfect consumable, one rare trinket, fourteen thousand five hundred and eighty col, and ten materials," he relayed too Hestia.  "I'm also out of energy.

ID#  119729  BD:  10
ID#  119730  BD:  5+2=7
ID#  119731  BD:  9
ID#  119732  BD:  9

ID#  119733  CD:  1  heals 100
ID#  119734  CD:  3  No proc

[7/7/8/7] @Hestia: HP: 1,672/1,710  Energy: 123/162 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[4/3/4/4] Domarus: 806/860  //  0/86  //  66 MIT  //  2 ACC  //  15 DMG  //  Recovery (+4 en on CD 6+)

Diseased one 1: 0/810 243DMG    ID#  119735  CD:  3  LD:  20
Diseased one 2: 0/810 243DMG    ID#  119736  CD:  1  LD:  7
Diseased one 3: 0/810 243DMG    ID#  119737  CD:  12  LD:  4

Diseased one 4: 0/810 243DMG    ID#  119738  CD:  11  LD:  1

Total Loot:  1 Uncommon Consumable, 1 Perfect Consumable, 1 Rare trinket, 14,580 col, 10 MAT

If you're out of energy lets just rest for now then Domarus there is no use entering into a fight where we have no energy to fight the mobs. I say towards him with a smile upon my face as i then sit down upon the ground and once more just waits. Not feeling like i have to particularly be standing up to wait around and be careful in this area. Figuring that if the sounds of enemies owuld make their way towards the duo and NPC then it'll reveal itself in the form of a growl howling of a group of mad and deranged mobs charging towards us. I just relax and look up towards the murky clouded black sky that hangs over the entire area here as i just frown a sullen look in my eyes due to this simple fact. The houses that hang all around us looking like just a simple modern day town. Maybe a bit older due to some of the design choices as if they didn't have as much electrical availability as modern day world. just modern enough to be..saddening to see the state of disrepair this place is in. The sight of each broken down and destroyed building as if some great war tore it to sunders. raising my hand upwards i activate a simple skill as a green light covers me, and Domarus as our health shoots back up towards full.

1/3 Out of combat

Activate: field medic. Everyone back at full

The tall man nodded and walked over to a wall and let his massive ax drop to the ground and leaned it against the wall.  Unlike Hestia he wasn't really thinking about, nor observing the sad state of this world.  The silence was enough for him.  Slowly pacing back and forth, his eyes on the ground, he tried to calm his adrenaline down.  However he knew this fight wasn't over.  They still had to slay another four before they could continue.  After that he was assuming they'd have to fight a boss as well.  So he had to fight.  He had to.  There wasn't a choice here.  If he didn't fight he wouldn't get stronger.  If he didn't get stronger he wouldn't be able to help save everyone in Aincrad.  It was a simple fact of life.  Domarus' fist tightened as he felt angry again.  Angry that he still had to use this aggression, this violence that he just wanted to discard.  He still had to hold onto it and wield it as his weapon in order to help others.  He was thinking of things he might be able to do to help, but he couldn't think of anything.  Nothing at all...  Well, there was his artisan shop.  Working with trinkets helped calm him down, but he doubted he'd get a continuous stream of customers the entire time.

1/3 posts

So Domarus out of curiosity what do you want to do in this world at this point? Do you have any big plans or goals you want to acheive, any big sights you want to try and see in thsi world? I ask curiously towards the red headed man as i glance towards the man that is covered in armor as my eyes hold simple curiosity and a gentle look towards them having one leg extended entirely as it lays across the ground as the other leg is bent as i am laying down upon my back and looking up towards the sky. My sword and shield laying besides myself with both fo my hands behind my head to try and provide me a pillow that is better then teh ground itself. The sounds that fill the town only being that of the wind moving through it and the occasional sound of something sounding like it gets dropped to teh ground and breaking from one of the local mobs shambling around. The scent being that of death that lingers in the air with just a sense of dread that hangs in the air. A invisible pressure hanging in the air as we get closer to the source.

Domarus snapped his head in her direction, making a rather sudden stop to his pacing and just stood there.  He didn't know what to say at first, he was lost in his thoughts.  However interrupting as she did helped fish him out of the vortex he was beginning to slip into.  He looked up at her, clearly shaken from being pulled out, then looked down again.  "...I don't know.  The only other thing I ever did outside of scheming, manipulating, fighting, and many other ways I used to ruin people's lives was crafting artisan items.  However...  I don't know...  I doubt I'll have enough income to make that my primary thing to do in here.  And there's also Keres living in the shop, as well as the frontlines.  I can't just be weak forever, I need to be able to catch up...  I just don't know anymore."  This anger of his..  Would he ever be rid of it?  Or would he have need of it when he returned to the real world?  Then he thought of something.  Maybe, he could get ideas from Hestia?  He turned his eyes to look at her, and although he tried to hide it, the desperation in his eyes was clear.  "Can I ask..  What is it  you do outside of fighting in here?  What are your own goals?"

2/3

Well besides fighting i try to meet new people and get to know them in anyway that i can. I want to make a guild one day that can protect people and take care of them in any and every fashion that is possible. I want to be able to also one day maybe try to be a performer here in Aincrad to see if there is any actual hope in that regard you know? I enjoy singing, but i'm not that great at it in my opinion. I say with a chuckle as i then look up towards the skies of the world even if they are covered in simple dark grey clouds that block out what seems like any hope of comfort or joy in this world. I do things that can help me form some lasting friendships, and in terms of music try to fulfill a goal that i once had abandoned for the sake of seeing if it's reasonable to do so. Besides that though? I play with my familiar Kuro, and if i can pointed in a direction i would love to be able to sight see in Aincrad. Get to know every beautiful view,a nd also try to figure out what's the purpose of every floor. See if there are any interesting stories to each floor that we visit you know? Could make for a nice book series back in the real world.

Domarus listened and his hopes were...  Dwindled.  He wasn't sure what to make of this if he was being entirely honest, and his shoulders would drop slightly.  "Yes, you mentioned making a guild earlier..  Unfortunately as I mentioned then, I won't be participating in any for a while...  I don't exactly..  Trust myself around people at the moment."  He was also terrified at what they would think of him, but still.  She mentioned how she enjoyed singing, which was an activity that did in fact bring a lot of joy to people.  Meanwhile he made items that people would pretty much come in, buy something, and never come again.  Unless there was something they forgot to purchase.  She added on to this that she spent time with her familiar and loved to see the sights of Aincrad and learn its lore.  Domarus became a bit more saddened as he looked at Rhozarth.  "...I can't exactly play with my familiar, and I don't...  Even know what I'd do with it if I could.  As for lore and such..."  He didn't answer.  in his mind it was utterly pointless as they were going to one day leave this place behind permanently.  No sense in memorizing non mechanical knowledge that wouldn't be permanent.

3/3

The lore is just nice for a idea to tell them as stories to people once we're back in the real world could make some nice money off of it, and if anything they might give hints towards the boss. I say genuinely with a shrug of my shoulders and a smile upon my face as i then make my way towards the next area within the area of the town having taken notice that Domarus' energy was back up to full when i checked in the stats off towards the top right. The same destructive path of buildings that look like they've survived a riot still remain as four more shambling zombies exit the buildings as i simply can only activate the howl skill to get their attention and just nod towards Domarus to let him have a go at striking these creatures with what he has. I raise my shield as i take teh barrage of attacks as the zombies run towards me and try to claw at my digital form as i push them away to get a little bit of breathing room.

#120082 MD:5+1=6
#120083 MD:7
#120084 M:9
#120085 MD:2+1=3

92x3= 276

[3/3/3/3] @Hestia: HP: 1,434/1,710  Energy: 152/162 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[0/0/0/0] Domarus: 860/860  //  86/86  //  66 MIT  //  2 ACC  //  15 DMG  //  Recovery (+4 en on CD 6+)

Enemies: 4/8 dead
Diseased one 1: 746/810 243DMG
Diseased one 2: 746/810 243DMG
Diseased one 3: 810/810 243DMG

Diseased one 4: 810/810 243DMG

Domarus disagreed with Hestia on a personal note.  Writing the story of the survivors sure.  But writing a book of lore from a video game that claimed the lives of hundreds, even thousands, as well as trapped everyone in here for as long as they ended up doing?  He could never see that becoming a thing.  And if it did then mankind was more twisted than he feared.  Before he could make a reply however, the next wave of zombies emerged.  Miraak, who'd been watching the conversation between them with a smile on his face (happy to see her help the man from falling into a dark place), quickly took up his staff just in case.  Domarus was less eager, but still clutched onto his massive ax and took in a deep breath.  When he did, he activated charge once more.  As he charged the undead tried to shamble out of the way.  The two far left and right ones managed to avoid his blade by a hair, but the two in front were not so lucky and ended up being knocked onto the ground past Hestia from the force of his blow. "How much longer do you think this quest is going to take?"  "We should only have the final destination after we handle these diseased ones!"  Miraak answered as he healed Hestia for one hundred points.

ID#  120086  BD:  2+3=5
ID#  120087  BD:  7+3-10  15+5x14=280 damage
ID#  120090  BD:  3+3=6  15+5x14=280 damage
ID#  120092  BD:  2+3=5

ID#  120093  CD:  5
ID#  120094  CD:  10  +4 EN

[3/3/3/3] @Hestia: HP: 1,534/1,710  Energy: 152/162 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[0/1/1/0] Domarus: 860/860  //  74/86  //  66 MIT  //  2 ACC  //  15 DMG  //  Recovery (+4 en on CD 6+)

Diseased one 2: 466/810 243DMG
Diseased one 3: 530/810 243DMG

I look towards Miraak and then just nod my head since that is true that is the case from the possibility of the oppressing feeling that surrounds the town getting heavier and the sounds of shambling zombies are becoming less and less the closer we get to the source. As i gaze forward i quickly activate howl to guarantee ourselves the time for me to energize encase the fight becomes a bit more drawn out then what is wanted by anyboy present. 'More so my own mental health actually, but tomato tomato.' I think to myself as the charging zombies once more crash against my shield as this time two actually trip over themselves instead of only the one as my shield takes the impact from the toher two as my health takes the hit as well as i just nod my head. Okay Domarus you're up again. I call out towards him.

#120096 MD:10
#120097 MD:4
#120098 MD:8
#120099 MD:4

194-80=114

[6/6/6/6] @Hestia: HP: 1,420/1,710  Energy: 143/162 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[0/1/1/0] Domarus: 860/860  //  74/86  //  66 MIT  //  2 ACC  //  15 DMG  //  Recovery (+4 en on CD 6+)

Diseased one 2: 466/810 243DMG
Diseased one 3: 476/810 243DMG

Nodding to her in understanding Domarus went in for a second strike.  This time was a bit better.  He had focused first on charging the one who had dodged him on his left, and a long gash across it's torso.  He immediately dug his heels in, turned sharply, and rushed at the fourth zombie while swinging his ax in a downward arc, slashing the two zombies that Hestia had knocked down across their faces, dealing hyper critical damage.  Needless to say, they seemed to be the focus of Domarus overall rampage of destruction.  The last one however saw what was going on and backed up just enough to avoid getting cleaved by the massive ax.  After he had landed the attack, the two knocked down enemies were close to death.  The first one was moderately midway in health, but the last one who stood in front of him had managed to avoid being hurt this entire time.  This was pissing him off.  Miraak was about to help but remembered that they had this handled.  It wasn't a good idea to waste his energy when there could be worse enemies later on.

ID#  120100  BD:  8  15x14=210 damage
ID#  120101  BD:  10  15+2x14=238 damage
ID#  120102  BD:  10  15+2x14=238 damage
ID#  120103  BD:  2+2=4

ID#  120104  CD:  11
ID#  120105  CD:  1

[6/6/6/6] @Hestia: HP: 1,420/1,710  Energy: 143/162 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[1/3/3/0] Domarus: 860/860  //  54/86  //  66 MIT  //  2 ACC  //  15 DMG  //  Recovery (+4 en on CD 6+)

Diseased one 1: 536/810 243DMG
Diseased one 2: 228/810 243DMG
Diseased one 3: 238/810 243DMG

With a breathe pause at least for myself in terms of gathering hate after having activated howl twice to gather my hate up as high as possible i make my way towards Domarus and my hands get covered in a yellow glow and soon followed by all of him as he gets energized up ever so slightly. There you go should last you another few rounds if i can keep this up correctly so continue to just beyblade these enemies Domarus. I say with a grin upon my face mixing in a bit of a joking tone of voice as i have a smile upon my face and a amused look in my eyes as i then back away as the enemies charge towards me with a desire to try and take me down. Raising my shield i prepare for the attacks that are getting launched towards me by the hungering zombies. Once more the same two zombies trip over themselves in their attempt to flail themselves towards me as my shield slams against two zombies shoving them away and more so towards Domarus for easy pickings.

Action: Energize

#120107 MD:9
#120108 MD:1
#120109 MD:8
#120110 MD:1

184-80=104

[6/6/6/6] @Hestia: HP: 1,316/1,710  Energy: 135/162 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[1/3/3/0] Domarus: 860/860  //  62/86  //  66 MIT  //  2 ACC  //  15 DMG  //  Recovery (+4 en on CD 6+)

Diseased one 1: 536/810 243DMG
Diseased one 2: 228/810 243DMG
Diseased one 3: 184/810 243DMG