Jump to content
Mars

[F4-PP] Another dragon, another one shot <<DHA 4>>

Recommended Posts

Taking a step onto the fourth floor the now katana wielding warrior has a smile upon his face since it is time once more to start power leveling with the use of a nice little quest chain that requires quite literally the most minimal amount of effort from him if it is measured by the number of attacks. 'One slice, instant death.' He thinks confidently to himself with a smirk as he exhales as his warm breathe meets the cold air of the winter floor making it visible for him to see as he pulls up the gaming menu and sends a message towards the multi-colored haired girl that he has been doing these quests with to get things going once more. Not really trusting his rival to keep up with these as of late due to his inability to actually use a spear from having murdered someone. Seriously he chose the worst time ever to start having that little mental crisis of his. We were just about to have our tierly little match up to see who is the best and is now wanted by Aincrad. He mutters darkly to himself and sends a message towards the player in question.

@Neopolitan

Spoiler

evening Neo i am on floor four. I think it is about time we took on these little hatchlings once more to get this hunting antholgoy questline overwith.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Waiting around in her shop for some more customers as a form of distraction from the largest order she had received yet, Neo received a message from Mars. though the two weren't on the best of terms, there was no sense to ignore the message. Seeing that they wanted to continue the dragon hatchling quests, Neo decided to oblige and made her way towards the teleporter in the main town of nimbus to meet him on the fourth floor. She also made sure to be extra careful and bring all sorts of various weather clothing.

Once on the fourth floor, Roman flew his way up into the air, happy to be in his own home again. He was fine being with her, but it seemed being in the cold was much more his strong suit. It didn't take too long for Neo to spot Mars, and she waved over to him to let him know where she was as well.

@Mars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Waiting patiently by the teleporter the black haired katana user just waits patiently wearing his usual battle clothing which consists of the flowing red cape that hangs off of his right shoulder and the black light armor that covers his body. The katana that the fighter now uses rests in a scabbard on his left side as he would eventually watch the teleporter activate and come from it the person he had been waiting for, the ever mute fighter herself, Neo. Getting up from the bench where he was seated he walks to meet the girl halfway as he would extend his hand to greet her with a nod of his head. Nice to see you again Neo. Lets start heading towards the dragon i believe that it is a fair distance away if my memory is serving me correctly. Also supposedly this thing has the ability to freeze people so best to be careful around this drakeling. He says towards the rather capable fighter if the event boss had anything to say about her skill as the now katana using fighter starts to head in the direction that he remembers the quest monster being in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(let me know a post or two before combat starts so I can stealth up in the slight chance you miss)

Mars had extended his hand and Neo responded by shaking his hand. There wasn't much for them to really talk about, just start heading out towards the place where they would be fighting the hatchling. It would be nice to at least have someone to do it with, even if the two of them together could probably solo it separately. It was all just a matter of time now. This would be the fourth hatchling that they defeated, and would hopefully mean that they could quickly progress onto the next one. The information Neo had received indicated that there was nine gemstone slots to be filled. Hopefully that intel was going to be correct. If it wasn't the two of them may be in for an interesting ride of a quest. Even if the intel was right, who knew what awaited them at the end of this questline. For all she knew there was a level 50 boss waiting for the two of them.

@Mars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Making his way forward the katana user moves forward without letting anything slow him down in the search for what is going to be the small drakeling that this quest is meant to have accompanying it which in theory should be rather quick and easy thing to accomplish. 'It is just this is more time consuming than being difficult after a point which i have reached and that she has reached as well.' he thinks in frustration as the fire liger that is Mars' familiar walks alongside its owner burning a way through the snow with the heat of its flames liquefying and evaporating anything that got in its way. Only to be quickly filled up back at a later date as the ever falling snow of the flow would make sure that the ground of the floor would never be truly seen even for the briefest of moments. The katana user glancing towards the pink haired girl and than back to the front of him knowing that having a conversation with the girl in any length to at least make time fly is rather difficult. Which does make him curious how she and that haz tank person even ever got together enough to be in some kind of relationship if one of the two never talks at all or communicates seemingly beyond simple yes and nos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As the two walked along, Neo could start to see the gears turn inside of Mars's head. There was probably still plenty of questions he wanted to ask her, and was hesitant to ask them. Popping open her black parasol over her shoulder, Neo did her best to let him figure things out on his own. If he wanted to as ka question, there was no reason for her to hold back a response from him. She trusted him pretty well, and saw no reason not to withold the information. Even if she did, he could probably figure out the answers to most of his questions by asking around a bit. There was almost certainly an info broker or two that knew quite a bit about Neo and would be willing to accept payment for that information. One of the detriments living in such a society. Everyone would sell out someone for the right price. It didn't matter how much trust there was. It just meant that if you wanted to keep a secret, you told no one at all.

@Mars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glancing through the fields of endless snow as he wonders if it is worth trying to tackle the object of fighting absolute zero on this floor after this quest with the pink haired rapier user if she would be keen on doing so along with him, or if need be in addition alongside the spear using tank like individual which he wouldn't mind the extra help. The only issue being the obvious damage output that the creature could do against the heavily armored figure that would be gaining hate faster than what the duo of DPS could kill the creatuer possibly. 'Though i guess that all depends on the amount of a beating that the spear user can tank through. It should be enough really if he wasn't one of the ones who died during the MIraak fight so in theory something like absolute zero should be a breeze in comparison.' He thinks to himself with a nod of his head as idle thoughts pass through his mind in things he needs to tackle much faster to prepare for whenever the next raid is going to be.

(lets start combat on post 10 so if you want to stealth you can do so now or on the next post)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As the two of them made their way towards the hatchling's location, Neo noted the snow golem that guardedd one of the mountains hnear the lake. It seemed to just be lumbering off in the distance, so no worries for them. Not that it would be any trouble, it would just be annoying if they had to fight it as well. The two of them were starting to get close, so Neo decided to engage her hide skill. It wasn't long before she had joined the refractions of light across the snow. Hopefully this would work well enough if Mars was unable to kill the beast in a single hit. Probably not going to be a problem, but at least she could be a decent backup.

How about we let him kill the dragon and then we stab him in the back.

There's no point in doing that, just get out of my head.

Spoiler

ROll ID: #111407
LD: 7 + 5 = 12 stealth rating

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gazing in the distance the large hulking figure of the absolute zero mob he would grin slightly at the thought of destroying something that is basically like a smaller scale kaiju like beast when comparing his size towards what is probably the size of a mountain. 'Would be either a interesting fight, or rather anti-climatic.' Gazing back ahead as he focuses onto the objective he would watch as the once empty plains slowly start having small standing figures appear in the distance shadowed figured in the white snow that seems to be getting more intense. The snow coming down much faster and harder as the duo of players would make their way towards the location of the hatchling. As the shadowed figures that were in the distance slowly come into view as what looks like other players who have become nothing but statues stuck forever in time with a look of fear across their face. 'Either these are NPCs or actual players...hopefully NPCs.' He thinks to himself with a small sense of pity for such a fate that could befall someone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The two of them were making their way through the snow, and not much was happening. A few mobs here and there, but nothing they couldn't move around. Everything except the giant in the distance would honestly be child's play for them. The eventually came across statues of what looked like players. Neo was still blended in with the snow and couldn't see them too clearly, but they didn't seem like accurate enough models to be actual players. If there were players trapped in this ice, they were long dead.

Perhaps we should check that they are actually dead.

They are, no sense revealing ourselves if an actual fight comes along.

Black shrouded around her hand, but she tried to avoid it being seen even if she was spotted through her skill. The blade was beginning to take further effect on her, and she was worried about just how far it was going to go.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #111428
LD: 14 + 5 = 19 - stealth rating

@Mars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching through the various iced humanoid figures the katana wielding man keeps a hand upon the blade having not had much experience with, but feeling confident he can still keep up his ability to strike out and murder something in a brief moment of it appearing. Gazing towards the side he would see a small figure appear reflecting off one of the ice sculptures as he would see the small creature lunge forward towards what is seemingly him. Grabbing tightly onto the blade he would take the weapon out and slash out at where he beleives the creature is and miss it by a long shot. The creature having passed by him before he could even get within striking distance of it the small dragon trying to attack him. Seeing the small icy breathe build up he would quickly backpedal away from the strike. The breathe hitting the ground as the snow on the ground gets covered in a thick layer of ice.

#111438 BD:1 (seems about right. I always seem to have this luck)   MD:2-3+2=1

Mars: HP: 840/840     ENG: 84/84   DMG: 15  MIT:12   ACC: 4  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Neo:

Icefreye: HP: 250 - MIT: 50 - ACC: 2 - EVA: 1 - DMG: 75   Ability: on crit will freeze a person removing evasion properties.

Edited by Mars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×