Neopolitan

[F21 - PP] A rough Honeymoon <<Nature's Treasure>>

(Note: Level 39)

Neo had just had her wedding with Hazado recently, and she figured it would be nice if they could get away from it all for a time. However, she also wanted to make sure that they weren't falling too behind everyone else. Deciding to try and find a compromise between the two, she sent a message towards Haz explaining that she knew of a really good cave system for looting not to far from the main settlement on the twenty first floor. Waiting for him by the teleporter of the floor, Neo decided to kill the time by inspecting the rapier she had received a bit more closely. It was quite impressive, but also had that strange aura about it. She hoped that it wouldn't lead to too much trouble further down the road. Regardless, she would be happy just to spend some time with Hasz and be able to get some resources out of it at the same time. 

@Hazado

Haz was getting ready to leave and get join up with Neo. wearing his under armor at the moment he made his way to the location Neo wanted to meet on Floor 21. He got out of the teleporter and sees Neo right away and he walked up to her giving her a big hug from behind and a kiss in her neck. "Hello, Lovely person of this world. So you are ready for this then?" He asked her smiling. He did some hand motions he learned from Hydra as he was spending some time with her last week. The hand motions mend 'Love you Neo, Where too.' Just for Neo, Haz said it normal as well to her, "Love you, dear, Where are we going from here." It was something Haz looked for yet to be with Neo and start getting things in order to level up quite a bit faster as well, No matter what this was a win-win situation.

His new Spear was shining quite good and the Red jewel speak head was see through. And not only that you could see Haz was wearing his under armor as the black Tank top was made of some fiber that people would use for sporting and also was quite fitting around his body.  With some dark green pants and some armored protection on his feet, you could see that Haz did have some new armor for sure. "I'm ready to start this, it is all up to you as I never been up here at all so why don't you take the lead and I will just follow you," He said with a smile.

@Neopolitan

It wasn't long before there was a familiar warmth hugging her from behind. Melting into his arms a little bit, Neo was sad to have that feeling go away. Hazado tried signing something to Neo, but she couldn't really understand it. She had tried doing sign language for a small time as a kid, but found it easier if there was just someone to translate for her or for her to write down what she wawnted to say. Neo took the lead and started to make her way towards the caves, handing Hazado some food along the way. Hopeffully he would underestand they would be fighting some mobs for this trip. It was the best way Neo had foudn to get a little bit of everything. You cuold get materials, Col, and unidentified gear just by killing the mobs. Eating some of her own food as well, Neo prepared for the fight to come.

(Eating Tofu Burger [+2 DMG - 20 MIT])

(Giving @Hazado Hummus Dip [+2 ACC])

Somehow He felt like something was going to need to change and he knew right away what, As with one click on his menu his full armor came on making Haz now just a big looking Tank with the armor he was wearing. He was ready to face whatever they needed to face and Haz knew right away the best option was to take some buffs, as well as Neo, gave him the dip. "Thanks, dear, I will make sure we stay safe for sure if we are going to fight something I will push back," He said friendly with a smile before taking the dip and eating it. It was quite nice with some of the small cookie stick he had and he could see right away that his stats got a buff for sure. The second Item he took out was a Black Stinger and you knew right away from where it was and what drop it was as Haz beaten the Wasp queen at least 4 times by now, "I have plenty of them so I can waste one for sure," he said as he broke the stinger in his hand as a small glow came from it as he did this. After that, he got a potion and took that as well giving him a good boost as well yet again. : I'm ready I think, We can't fight on an empty stomach so this would be done the job right, I will just follow you and see where we get."

@Neopolitan

(Accepted the Hummus Dip [+2 ACC])
(eating the Hummus Dip [+2 ACC])
(taking the Matriarch's Stinger [+1 DMG])
(Taking the 
Sand Armor Potion [+27 MIT])

Hazado| HP: 640 | EN 64 | DMG 14 | MIT 99 | ACC 2 |

She was glad that the two of them were able to work together, and it seemed they were both preparing to be fighting here for a little while. That was honestly a strange thought to be fighting against something. Usually she hears about people fighting with each other instead. Regardless, she was ready to get going now. There wasn't much for them to do, ass Neo didn't want to waste the time to go into stealth. Right now the benefits that it gave her were minimal, though she was still looking for that special technique she had heard about recently. Instead she decided to wait a little bit so that Hazado could howl all the enemies towards him. It was much better if he was able to get their attention so Neo could attack without too much worry. That was assuming that the monsters didn't turn againsst her that much.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #111646
BD: 2 + 3 = 5 - miss
CD: 7 - recovery

[H: 0/0/0/0] @Neopolitan: 680/680 HP | 68/68 EN | 13 DMG | 59 MIT | 3 ACC | 8-10 PLZ | 4 FLN
[H: 0/0/0/0] @Hazado: 640/640 HP | 64/64 EN | 14 DMG | 99 MIT | 2 ACC [Safeguard]

(Haz if you wouldn't mind rlling for the monsters because you can add them in with your AoE rolls)

Haz followed Neo into the cave system and seems Neo was quite known around here, before getting into thing Haz smiles a bit It was not far from here that they kind of fell in love and he was following Neo into the darker part of the cave. It was not the best but Haz tried to be calm at all times. Moving behind Neo he spotted some enemies right ahead. They did not really look that strong and Haz nodded with his head and went into action as Neo gave the all clear to him. He rushed with speed into the middle of the 4 cave goblins as the shocked from the pure steeled armored player and took their weapons out raising them to Haz.

He grinned with a smile and started tapped his spear two times on the ground and took the end of the spear with both hands and as the goblins moved in for attack Haz gave one powerful Spin with his spear around his body without moving much hitting every goblin that moved into the ground. Two goblins stayed on the ground but two others moved up and attacked Hazado on in the back and another from the side both did not move Hazado at all and Hazado did not look faced at all and just pushed Both attacking Goblins away. "Neo Give it your Shot, You are up!" He said from under his helmet standing in the middle of 4 cave goblins.

Spoiler

[H: 0/0/0/0] @Neopolitan: 680/680 HP | 68/68 EN | 13 DMG | 59 MIT | 3 ACC | 8-10 PLZ | 4 FLN
[H: 1/1/2/1] Hazado: 604/640 HP | 49/64 EN | 15 DMG | 99 MIT | 2 ACC [Safeguard]

Role ID Haz:
111667 | 4+2=6 HIT | 15*9= 135 DMG
111668 | 4+2=6 HIT | 15*9= 135 DMG
111669 | 10+2=12 Major Crit | 17*9= 153 DMG
111670 | 4+2=6 HIT | 15*9= 135 DMG

Role ID Enemy:
111667 | 1 MISS 
111668 | 7 HIT | 117-99= 18
111669 | 7 HIT | 117-99= 18
111670 | 1 MISS

1#Cave Goblin: 265/400 HP | 117 DMG 
2#Cave Goblin: 265/400 HP | 117 DMG 
3#Cave Goblin: 247/400 HP | 117 DMG 
4#Cave Goblin: 265/400 HP | 117 DMG 

( Holy A Bejusus Molly Freaking God, I have some good hopes for this Neo)