[F21-SP] What we do for rewards <<Nature's Treasure>>

I take a calming breathe with a nod of my head as i stare forward onto the field in front of me with a grin and a nod of my head knowing that today is going to be spent farming up enough mats to be able to either get something or the other if i can gather up enough rewards. Plus even if it ends up being nothing i can always just use this to support all of my police force members in the future by paying for their stuff when they hit T3...or even just some friends like Neo and others. Food for thought i guess. I say softly towards myself as i gaze to the fields and starts what i had come here to do in the first place and that was to search for mats with the use of my golden fleece and the fact that i have rank 5 searching now making this a infinitely times easier objective to do.

Items:

Golden Fleece: +3 LD
Rank 5 search: +5 LD

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With a grin i make my way forward through the area at a rather steady pace and a smile upon my face as i gaze around he terrain that i remember being the place that Ruby and i had done our own little grinding event of gathering money and materials that ended with a rather interesting ending. Having learned that she was into me was quite a shocker to be certain and makes me curious if the girl is always on the search for one relationship to the next since if my memory serves me justice she was dating Jevi during the valentine event last year. 'Just a year and so many things can change apparently...well i guess i would know that as well considering that whole thing with Kairi. How is she even now that i think about it there is a lot i could be doing to keep in touch with guildmates.'

#111443 LD:7+8=15 2 T3 materials found.

Continuign forward picking up any spare little greenery of materials as i make my way forward i glance towards the pond and chuckles rememebring the various different methods of fighting creatures that had come from their when i had my fishing skill for a small while. It was short lived for certain but it proved useful in at least spending time with the blonde haired healer that i knew while i was busy recovering from the fights against all the mobs to try and make things worth it. 'One step at a time and it was nice finally spending some sister to sister time with her it isn't everyday that i get to spend such time...even if that was during a whole grinding escapade these things kinda just happen i guess. I guess Itzal and the others were right in the sense that i never truly ever take a break from my activities in trying to help others or myself. I should just have a day walking around a town at some point.'

#111444 LD;4+8=12 1 mat found  (3 total)

Once more grabbing at loose materials that pass by my feet i continue just doing this automatically with my familiar at my side helping me as the two of us walk through the rocky terrain as i remain lost in thoughts all of my own. 'Well i can always try to spend some more time the only question is with who nowadays. Itzal and morgenstern are way to moody. Though i guess that means i should at least try to get into contact with Morgenstern make sure that he is okay since i can't seem to find him like at all. Stupid me for not adding him into my friends list though. Though i guess i should try to check up on that Mina girl i helped a few times she might know where they are, and as a bonus i get to know her a bit more and try to boost her self esteem a bit. She didn't really seem the confident type at all.' I think to myself with a small chuckle.

#111445 LD:10+8=18 2 found (5 total)

Grabbing the materials from my familier's mouth as he flies over to me i just smile and pet his head gently and affectionately for his efforts in helping me with this as i continue just moving forward without any stop in my wanderings through the floor. 'i should also spend more time with Kimi i think Kuro and Noodle can use some more playtime together would make for some cute pictures i am certain. I wonder if you can transfer Kuro into some kind of machine if we get to the real world. I mean as people like to call them they are just bits of data so it is possible to maybe just program a realistic lion like creature with a personality to fit. right? I hope so at least. I don't want to lose him not after all the time i spent with him. I would miss him way to much if he just disappeared once we beat the game.'

#111446 LD:6+8=14 1 found (6 total)

Seeing the familiar pull out another batch of materials i grin rather happily at the lion's rather great intuition of knowing what to get as i add them to the bag of things that we have gathered which is a rather good amount so far all things considered and hopefully is a trend that will continue forward as the duo continues moving through the area. hey Kuro. do you ever wonder what it would've been like if i never met you? I ask the familiar as i gaze towards him as the lion lifts its ears hearing me mention his name and gazes towards me with a confused look as i just smile ever so slightly in a somber manner and just nod my head. yeah i figured i don't think about it much either. I'm glad i made the decisions i did in this world. I just wish i did things sooner so i can actually help the people around me to the best of my ability. I say as my gaze falls towards the ground for a brief moment.

#111447 LD:12+8=20 2 found (8 total)

I feel something nudge me after a few seconds as i gaze towards the lion who gives me a look of concern as i smile rather happily and give him a small hug wrapping my arms around his head to avoid being a detriment to his flying. I'm glad i have you Kuro. I feel like you're the only person i can be real with in all honesty. I don't need to put up any acts with you since..well you don't actually talk or anything like that. I say in a joking tone as i get nudged against by his head as i chuckle and pets his head lovingly. No,no it isn't a insult buddy. It just means that i feel like i need to act like this tough,unstoppable, badass girl around others since i am this frontliner who is meant to know what to do, and how to do things to improve our situation in this game. In reality i am just terrified that the next encounter is going to end up like Artamiel. Where i am dead because of my own stupidity. I say in a bitter tone of voice as my hands grip tightly into fists at the thought of having died during that event.

#111448 LD:9+8=17 2 found (10 total)

I feel a rough tongue move across my face as i take a step back and fall onto my butt as i gaze up towards the lion who gives me a look of concern as i smile just gently to him and chuckles a bit and shakes my head from one side to the next. You really have some kind of timing don't you Kuro. Well. Whatever. I can only try to improve from here really and i guess i just need to instead of taking things at a insane pace. Just find and make time for my friends and family. Get you time to hang out with people like the Noot penguins, noodle, or any other familiars or friends we make along the way huh? I say in a questioning tone towards the familiar who lets out a satisfied low rumbling sound while flapping his wings faster when i mention the likes of Noot and Noodle. yep! we're going to have a hangout time with your siblings at some point i promise.

#111449 LD:3+8=11 1 found (11 total)

Getting up to my feet i grab a large handufl of materials about 4 in size as i add them to my inventory once more before continuing forward without any stop as i slowly drift away into thoughts once more as i gaze towards the ground to hide the small bits of concern. 'Even than. Getting people to meetup isn't as easy as i am making it sound and i know this. It is like trying to get into contact with people to actually hangout is near to next to impossible. This little family situation is becoming less like one and more so just mutual acquaintances or long distance family which isn't what i want. I don't want to leave either, but i am slowly seeing that as my only way to actually find a group who i can be with a bit more frequently. If anything the no guild tag would allow me to at least gain more ground with others possible, and i won't need to worry about ruining Jomie's image for his guild.'

#111450 LD:3+8=11 1 found (12 total)

Once more grabbing at the materials that get handed towards me i continue walking forward as i walk without any direction more so walking in circles rather than anything else. 'i know that people don't like my prison or don't even support it really for whatever reason that is just a fact that i know is true. Not everyone will agree with me, or even agree with me having put up the people that i did that need to be captured and will try to protect them from me thinking i will do something drastic possibly. I don't need that reputation to leak into the holy dragon alliance rather than it just being a me thing which it simply just is that only. I just need to figure out a way to break it to Jomei and hope that he doesn't take it to harshly. What if he does though. Do i want to risk that?'

#111451 LD:9+8=17 two found (14 total)

Biting my lower lip i ignore the automatic function of grabbing more materials and just putting them into my inventory. Even not noticing the small worried whimpers of my familiar as it gazes towards me. 'IF he does take it poorly i could never be allowed to meet with anyone from the guild again and never be allowed to even hangout with Kimi if that would even be allowed. Though i think at that point it is just worse case scenario and he would lose Ruby and Kimi if he tied to do that so that is unlikely. What is likely is he'd be confused and try to convince me to stay which i wouldn't want even if he doesn't care i would care since they are my family and sometimes you have to hurt the people you love to do the best for them. So it might just be best to leave the guild without ever telling them that i did so that way there can't be any heartbreak about me leaving and them trying to keep me.'

#111452 LD:20+8=28 2 found (16 found)

Grabbing at some mats around my feet i continue moving forward while being lost in thoughts all of my own still. 'Though if i did leave again me staying and being able to hangout with others would turn more so into being something really awkward possibly. Since at that point it would just be me trying to make sure that it isn't always them asking me to come back, or they wouldn't since they would maybe understand how i feel and maybe even why i did it. Though if i did try to start a guild i don't think i would even be able to do so effectively from not having enough member support at all, and not even knowing who i would ask to try and do so. I know Fireheart might join me because she supports me like i support her. Though that is the only person i can think of, but i am unsure if she would even join the police force. I should probably just stick to where i am at this point in terms of guilds and just tough it out as being one out of two representing the guild for the frontlines since jomei is leaving.'

#111453 LD:18+8=26 2 found (18 total)

Moving forward once more the black haired tank/healer of the frontlines picks up more mats as her familiar brings her even more as her blue colored eyes gazes through the fields trying to find more and more to keep up with others. 'Stupid frontlines anyway. I..i just never feel good enough while being up their with them all. Zandra can out heal me, shield and calrex can out tank. What is the point if i can't even stack up to them. All i have is my ambition but that isn't getting me far enough to actually get anything that coudl actually help me and support the people that i care about. I can't get any last hit kills to get uniques to try and make sure everybody can survive. No instead it goes to people who probbaly don't event use them and just wait for some stupid highest bidder like beat. I still can't beleive that i am doing that for the stupid sword just so i can at least pass it off to somebody who can use it later.'

#111456 LD:17+8=25 2 found (20 total)

With a frustrated huff the frontline tank takes out a item a tier three shield that hadn't been used in a long while and slams it against the ground before putting it back into the inventory. 'Whatever. I can do just fine i just need to play their games and actually do something to help others, and if anything i can repay the favor when it comes to my turn if i get something that they need...maybe they are right and i do have a anger issue when it comes to holding grudges against others. It's only reasonable though afterall they are just hoarding items that they will never be able to use and thus increases teh chance of others dying from not having the proper gear to keep themselves alive longer like it was in that event.' I think to myself trying to quickly rationalize the thoughts inside my mind to try and put myself in the spot of the just and right.

#111457 LD:20+8=28 2 found (22 total)

Moving forward feeling slightly more justified than a few moments ago once more i take some mats from my familiar with a gentle smile hiding the feelings i harbor behind the simple smile. 'All i have to do is just keep doing what i think is right. Domarus might've been right about the frontliens being filled with greedy idiots that are probably better removed. Though i guess that is just the nature of people when it comes to trying to survive or those viewing this like the game that it is survival of the fittest is king here and it seems Shield and beat found that out long ago and guaranteed their victory through either handwork or just getting enough last hits to make themselves the stars of the show every time. Doesn't help that Shield now has Baldur supporting him which makes the two best damage supporting shield which will probably stay enclosed in whatever circuit shield makes for people on his side.' I think rather darkly and bitterly as i gaze towards the ground and tries to shake my head to dismiss the thoughts that are just getting worse by the second.

#111458 LD:12+8=20 2 found (24 total)

Moving forward and picking up a material off the ground while my familiar searches i keep my gaze forward to try and keep my eyes on the goal of what i am trying to get. 'I just need to be better. I just need to continue moving forward and just go for what i can get my hands on and i will get it if i try hard enough. besides the items taht i am looking for have such a limited audience they are both T3 which leaves it to the frontliners and one is a support item which only leaves Z, Ruby, and myself. ruby is probably busy, and Z already has something like this so we're fine and don't need to worry about that. That just leaves me for easy grabbing of that item. I'm certain that i have this in the bag before it even began.' I think to myself with a nod of my head trying to calm some nerves down repeating a common thing i tell myself to push through anything.

#111459 LD:4+8=12 1 found (25 total)

Grabbing materials faster i continue rushing forward through the fields at a faster pace than before with my familiar doing his best to keep up by grabbing more and mroe materiasl and bring them to me. What was once a relaxing walk is now more so like something akin to speed walking. 'I should just try to get these faster though encase Ruby and or Z decide they want the item and actually have the things necessary for it. Though i shouldn't be this worried why do i even care about some stupid item like this when i am fine the way that i am? I don't even need this yet i am trying to rush for it against some unseen foe seemingly without any stop. I am fine with my current build why do i actually care about this item!' i think to myself in a rather frustrated manner as i stare towards the ground bitterly at those thoughts plaguing my mind.

#111460 LD:12+8=20 2 found (27 total)

Grabbing items from my familiar once more i give him a nod of my head and a grateful smile wanting to try and hide the bitterness in my eyes as i continue moving forward. 'Am i just jealous of the others maybe? Jealous that i'm not as good because of the time they put into this whole game. Jealous of the fact that they had more guts to move out and do things faster than i did. Jealous that the only two things that i am good at are easily replaceable when the raids are actually reduced to two groups. Maybe afraid i'll be as bitter as Itzal is that i can't do anything useful anymore because for him scouts are only needed when searching for labyrinths and i am only useful as a tank and a healer. Replace me with the Ruby, Zandra, Shield, and Calrex. and what can i even do than? Nothing obviously.' I think to myself as a heavy feeling quickly falls upon my chest like a heavy weight at those thoughts entering my mind.

#111461 LD:13+8=21 2 found (29 total)

Once more grabbing at some materials at my feet i move forward just letting the saddened feeling rest upon me as these thoughts persist more than they should at this point. 'I don't even know why i am trying though. I could just as easily just walk away from anything frontline related and just explore the floors. baldur and the others already have enough people for their two raid team idea that they don't need me for anything really. I would just be used for the fact i have energize and that is it. Who cares though Shield can do that as well, and i am certain that Ruby or Zandra could do that as well if they cared for doing so. Though knowing Z she wouldn't even do that because she would be focusing on trying to get some last hit or something to once more get some kind of special axe or the other. At least she gave her other one to Teion seemingly.'

#111462 LD:1+8=9 1 found (30 total)

Continuing to move forward i pet my familiar with a rather happy smile as i take the materials that he gives me as i take a moment ot look around where i am at realizing i hadn't paid any attention to the area around me at all since i had been starting to get as moody as Itzal and Morgenstern are at points. Gazing around i find myself much farther in than i had ever been within this little nature's treasure as i glance around finding the area familiar for some reason as i gaze through it see a small stream and the fact that their hasn't been a monster spawning in quite awhile as well. The area looking like a mix of glowing mushrooms and plants and a nice river to swim in if one would want to do so. Following the path of the stream with my eyes i would see that it leads into a nice pond with what looks like some kind of crystal at the center of it all.

#111463 LD:9+8=17 2 found (32 total)