[F21-SP] What we do for rewards <<Nature's Treasure>>

Looking at the area taking some time to actually do so and look at every last little detail i would smile rather happily when i recognize the location as the place where Kimi and i had actually swam at last we were in this area as well. Also the fact that last time we were here we were accompanied by a large squid or octopus creature as well that we had to kill. Chuckling a bit at that i would just nod my head and make my way towards the edge of the water of the pond and take off my shoes, socks, and roll up my pants legs and just rest my feet within the water as a rather happy sigh escapes my lips as i slowly relax and just tilt my head back to look towards the ceiling. Taking a small pause to try and escape all of my worries that my mind was focusing a bit to much on a few moments ago. To try and ignore my own self-centeredness of the thoughts i was having.

#111464 LD:9+8=17 2 found (34 total)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking slow deep breathes with a smile upon my face i would slowly lower my back to touch the ground of the rocky cavern with some small grunts of discomfort from the fact that rock isn't the most comfortable surface to lay upon. Putting my hands behind my head i would just lay down albeit in the worst fashion and just enjoy the moment for the short while as i can hear the sound of soft thuds along the cave ground echoing slightly with each footstep of my familiar, or the sounds of the flapping wings of the lion who would be doing something that i would be uncertain of. Not paying him much mind i would just try to spend this small moment just enjoying the small things about life while breathing in slowly in and out while doing so while my familiar works away at whatever he is doing.

#111465 LD:17+8=25 2 found (36 found)

After a time of closing my eyes i would feel myself drifting and accept the nice sleep that i would be granted with by doing so at this moment trusting the fact that i can mostly outheal anything and have more mit than monsters can deal to me. Ignoring the small fact that i am not wearing my heavy armor, or shield that reduce the actual damage done towards me. Looking around i suddenly find myself back at my home, back at the kitchen where i had made food for myself and my sister many nights back at the real world. Looking around i would spot the form of my little sister walking towards me with a look of excitement upon her face as i would smile happily and set down a box onto the table. After all little sister do come first before trying out what is meant to be something fun according to the news as a video game.

#111467 LD:14+8=22 2 found (38 found)

Smiling down towards Raven i would get to her height and hug her rather happily and tightly into my arms with a grin upon my face. Want me to make you some dinner Raven? I ask her with a gentle smile as the hopeful Green eyes of my sister nods her head and says rather excitedly and moves towards the table announcing all the while. yes please! Can it be something with fish please. I hear her say as i just smile and nod my head and gets to cooking for her grabbing the necessary ingredients and gets to cooking with the overall thing taking about an hour of work, but in the end it does get completed as i set down two plates of the food. Here you go Raven. Now eat it slowly alright no need to be like a vaccuum cleaner and trying ot eat it whole alright? I say in a joking tone towards her as she just gives a pout and sticks her tongue out at me. I am not going do that! Why don't you say that to yourself? She fires back in what i assume is a joking manner as i just give her a small little grin before sitting down to eat with her.

#111468 LD:15+8=23 2 found (40 total)

During the meal snippets of conversation happen during it as time seems to flash scene by scene rather than as a total whole of the events. After this can you help me with some homework? I hear the hopeful voice from my little sister as i just smile down at her but sadly shake my head no as i gaze towards the box in question than back towards her. Sadly not Raven i am a bit busy and going to try this new thing that came out. Supposed to be fun and help me relax. Kinda needed i think since i am always working seemingly. I say towards her in a apologetic tone of voice as that is quickly followed by a small. Awwww, but come on please! I really don't understand this. I hear as Raven is quick to follow it up with a puppy eye dog look as i chuckle and pat her head twice. Nope. Sorry but how about this. I'll only be on their for a hour after that i can get to helping you out with your homework. That way i get to relax and you get to pass your class. I say jokingly towards her with a smirk on my face.

#111470 LD:9+8=17 2 found (42 found)

Getting up from my seat i would pick up the two plates and take them to the sink once we had both finished our meal as i start washing them to make sure that they are nice and clean and than putting them in the dish washer for the extra cleaning power that it can provide. Gazing towards her i raise a single finger and a smile at my little sister. 1 hour than i promise to help. I'll be back right away. I say as i walk over and pick up the box and take it towards my room as i would than start to get it all setup and ready to go with a rather excited grin on my face unable to help a small bit of excitement at knowing that i am going ot be using something like this. Virtual Reality huh. I never thought something like this would be possible, but i mean hey. Anything is possible with the right mindset i guess. Only one way to test this though. I say as i move over to my bed and sit down on it.

#111474 LD:13+8=21 2 found (44 found)

Laying down upon my back i would look up towards the ceiling and put on the helmet with a smile across my face as i would say the simple command phrase to start everything off the best way that i could ever hope to achieve. Link, Start! I say loud enough for the activation phrase as i would see a blur of color and motion and than create my avatar and look at the naming part as i would just stare at it blankly having never thought about that. Why not something simple. Not like i'll be doing this at all. No need for big and flashy when you'll barely play. I say joking to myself with a chuckle as i type in the name Hestia with a nod of my head. Greek goddess short, and simple. Besides there will probably be hundreds of players with a similar naming convention i won't be anybody special and won't stand out that way. I say confidently to myself.

#111475 LD:7+8=15 2 found (46 found)

Glancing around i quickly feel overwhelmed as i see large amounts of players everywhere in some kind of weird what i could only describe as something a bit newer than medieval but definitely not modern. 'Or was this like medieval times back in the days?' I wonder to myself as i gaze towards the various structures while slowly making my way forward. Looking towards the sky i can see that it is already about sunset as i would nod my head seeing that it is about the time i did enter here so it would be rather difficult to play this with anyone if i always play during the night period. 'Oh well nothing i can do about that. Just how the schedule works. besides i didn't come here to make any friends really. just for destressing...how do you even do that? I never did ask that now did i?' I think to myself as i gaze around and suddenly see something pop up in the sky as it goes read and the plaza lights up in blue light. Admin? I say in a confused tone of voice not knowing that this would be the thing to change my world forever.

#111477 LD:14+8=22 2 found (48 found)

Shooting up from my sleep breathing heavily i shake my head with a small shutter as i glance around and see that besides me is a large pile of what looks like a mix of plant and rock like materials as i would pick them up and gaze towards my familiar who brings over one more as i smile gently to the faithful friend. Thank you Kuro you're a life saver. I say gently to him as i get up onto my feet and glance around trying to shake off some jitters and dread that hang on me still from the dream as my right hand slowly balls up into a fist. 'I won't be that scared child. I can't be that scared child. I need to be strong for me and for my sister. I need to spend more time with my sister.' i think to myself a bit at the end as my gaze falls towards the ground from being reminded of the real world even if most of the details of the rooms were hazy and more like stage sets than actual locations.

#111478 LD:4+8=12 1 found (49 total)

I...i don't even remember what home looks like. I say softly as i realize that i don't actually remember what my home looks like, what my room looks like, what anything looks like just hazy details that worked well enough for the dream to form at least design points for me to work with. Taking a slow calming breathe at the realization i chuckle softly as i did remember why i chose my name at the very least. Not important huh? Seems like you dropped the ball on not being someone important Ember. I say in a what would be initially assumed amused tone but has a hint of sadness as i move forward. Fought Domarus in a mini war, made decisions for the frontlines, joined a guild, started a police force. yep. Totally not being someone who isn't important. I wonder if anybody would try to find me if i went missing? Would they assume it's a quest or me exploring or would they worry?

#111481 LD:11+8=19 2 found (51 total)

Continuing to move forward and gathering materials i would gaze towards my familiar and smile gently towards him as i than blink and remember having heard something once over at one of the taverns and inns. Someone..did go missing once. Someone named Shark. I wonder if he is still alive i mean his name hasn't been scratched off so the answer is yes but how would he have survived this entire time? i wonder if i should go on a search for him at some point bring him back into the whole scene of Aincrad. I say softly to myself in wonder of that as i look towards the ground saddened at that realization that someone did go missing but nobody ever tried to find him or never found him since he hasn't been seen at the very least. Maybe Hikoru can take some lessons from him if he finds him. I say to myself jokingly since the man had gone unseen fro years.

#111484 LD:15+8=23 2 found (53 total)

I should try to find this Shark. Show him that at least he hadn't been forgotten by everyone. I say softly towards myself with a nod of my head at that thought as i take out my notebook of people and writes his name down for future reference to go after him when i am able to do so. Looking through the amount of materials that have been found i nod my head rather proud of that.  'May not be what Itzal can do but i am holding my own in terms of searching. Thankfully i do have this cloak and searching should get myself some LD buffs at some point though would make for a pretty good end to all of this to guarantee more mats.' I think to myself with a nod of my head as i move forward without any stop having my hands within my pockets as i do so relaxing a tiny bit as i put my shoes, socks, and roll my pant leg back down.

#111485 LD:3+8=11 1 found (54 total)

Just continue forward. I say softly to myself as i get up off of my feet and continue moving forward without a stop in sight as i move through the fields once more passing by the beautiful crystal clean watered lake with the dazzling crystal like gem in the middle reflecting off the glowing flora around it to make everything dazzle. 'The only question is now how to find someone that hasn't been seen or heard from in like years since any trace of him would have to had run cold by now, or i would just need to get lucky enough to find wherever he buys his food from and get the answers their. He could be a cook though and is living off of monster cooked food which would make him a much more self-sufficient hunter soo it would than become a game of find a fire during the night within the world of Aincrad. Which is impossible really cause each floor feels like it is really big college campuses.

#111486 LD:12+8=20 2 found (56 total)

'SO the question than becomes who has already heard or seen him besides me, who did i hear this information from and where can i than go and find him based on that info i will receive. The last is easy i guess but it is the previous steps of searching for someone in some inn to start speaking about this Shark person to be able to find him.' Gazing towards the area around me i would see that the stream did continue for a bit only to end abruptly seemingly as i would just nod my head not going to question such things since i don't even understand how nature is formed and works. This could all be normal and real for all i know or just some gaming bug or just not knowing what to do with this so they ended it abruptly thinking no one would continue to walk past that. 'I should try to find something besides this lake.'

#111487 lD:3+8=11 1 found (57 total)

With a new goal in mind i would continue my adventures through the cavernous area that is the nature's treasure spawn area while walking at a rather relaxed pace letting my familiar do all the work of gathering up the materials while i am searching for something new or exciting. My focus changing rapidly from one location to the next to try and spot anything that would work to keep my interest for a bit. Moving form the ground to the area around me every few seconds to try and spot a sign of tracks, or a creature that could be of interest moving in a direction as far away from the swimming monster free lake, and as far away from the starting point of the area where i had walked in to start my little searching material party which is going rather well if my estimate for how many i have is accurate.

#111488 LD:18+8=26 2 found (59)

While walking through the area the signs of some kind of life start to appear from the looks of it as a trail of feet leading towards the direction of some area that i haven't been to appears as i just shrug and start to follow it without any care since it could be a PK guild base for all i know. 'Would make for good recon if it is though. Could than lead a strike force against the first PK base and take it for ourselves by gaining a lot more prisoners very quickly.' I think to myself while following the trail of the footsteps that look to be in rather high numbers signaling that it is a large group traveling together which is good for my case of it being PKers and could make for an easy capture if it is if i bring a equally large group but a lot stronger. 'I'm certain that their isn't any high level PKers about it would take to much time to trust one another and than work to tackle quests without being seen since they can't do quests given by NPCs in towns.' I think to myself with a grin.

#111489 LD:17+8=25 2 found (61)

Following the trail i start to hear what sounds like a loud chorus of voices that slowly start to fill the area that sound very far off in the distance and only made it this far do to the nature of it being a echoing cavern. 'Well it isn't PKers though that does bring the question of what kind of performer group would go this far or if this is some kind of event.' I think to myself while making my way further towards the designated location at a constant steady pace Having the small hope that this will be successful and not turn into some kind of ambush against myself from being woefully unprepared for if this is an actual group of players trying to just kill unsuspecting players. 'Which if that is the case acting like NPCs from a large distance would work honestly since people would most likely not suspect anything and be caught off guard.'

#111491 lD:8+8=16 2 found (63 total)

While walking forward i would see that the source is from what a village of some kind that is not made of stone and more so just a bunch of hides and leathers patched together to form tents to where they are residing. With the largest one being in the center and that one reaching the height of the ceiling as i would let out a rather low impressed whistle at that fact and just nod my head and try to sneak into the small facility. Activating the hiding skill with a grin on my face from having invested enough points into that to make it work as i would slowly make my way through the village moving from one area to the next spotting humanoid figures waking about wearing differing masks of some kind. All of them having a beastial look to them that standout and all of them having robes on top of that. 'Well than.' I think to myself plainly at the weird display of NPCs from what i can tell of the redish tinted crystal signifying them as monsters.

#111492 LD:4+8=12 1 found (64)

Making my way deeper into the weird cult like facility i would slip through one of the leather tents that didn't have a single sound or noise coming from it with a calm deep breathe as i would gaze around to see what i can find. Spotting what looks like the hides of the drakelings that me and Zandra had killed and many others. Though the scales instead having been dyed blackish purple like color instead of the yellowish orange that it was previously. Nodding my head keeping that in mind i exit the leather like tent and slowly move around the outer edges even still as i gaze behind me to see that my familiar is sticking as close as he can while remaining as low as he can to avoid being detected. I just nod my head and gives a small thumbsup to him for doing that and knowing what to do in these situations.

#111493 LD:5+8=13 1 found (65 total)

Listening in onto various conversation i would hear small snippets of conversations as i hear things in small broken bits. With most of the things from what i can hear sound like various mentioning of 'dragons, Tyrant, Tesseleth, ...ant time.' With a nod of my head i get a good idea of what is going on within this area as i try to move closer towards the giant tent that most likely has whatever Tesseleth things they are talking about which i can only guess is its corpse, or some kind of idol. Glancing around between the space of the outer edges towards the very center of the cult like facility. Sprinting very quickly with my familiar flying as high as he can than dive bombing towards the ground as the duo of player and familiar manage to get close to the center tent that has the greatest diameter in every direction.

#111494 LD:3+8=11 1 found (66)