[PP-F1] Rhino Tank teachings

Haz was  On floor 1 doing some training to understand the newfound power of his spear, it was not the best way to train but sure it was the best way to understand your power without getting into risk. His Big Dark green Heavy armor was just outstanding on this floor for real, Not only was he 6'3 Foot tall but also was the only player with this kind of full steel armor from top to bottom. Getting not far from the Settlement Haz thrown down a lure and not many seconds later a big group of oversized Boars came his way the Strongest Boar would have been around level 6 or so and Haz was grinning under his helmet a bit. As the boars surrounded him it almost looked like he was outmatched if you did not know Hazado's level at all, Any normal player would rush in to help the guy but Hazado just stood there waiting to see what the boars were going to do.

One boar moved, trying to bite down on Hazado's arm, Holding up his arm before the Boar came in contact. The Boar smashed into the Hazado's arm and with a quick move, Hazado just smashed the Boar away killing it. "One down, seven more to go," he said low under his helmet before three boars moved to attack and as Hazado saw this he took the last part of his spear swung it around hitting all three boars with an AoE Killing them all. Now just four more boars where standing and Haz smiled under his helmet Knowing what his next move was going to be. He looked at the boars and as the moved in Hazado Smashed his hand to the ground making a small earthquake making the four boars fly into the air, after that, He swung his spean 360 degrees around hitting them all as they got killed the moment Hazado lands his hits. 

Hazado was now standing in a field with nothing around him within a few seconds. as he looked into the forest right ahead of him thinking about the things he has done on this floor. No boars where showing up now and Hazado was kind of liking his new power for sure at this moment. And things seemed to get better and better as he trusts his spear into the ground and stood there staring into the horizon like some NPC or something like that.

@Masutado

Masutado was wandering his way around the Town of Beginnings when he suddenly felt the urge to go out into the fields there on floor 1 and do a little more exploring. Just before exiting one of the gargantuan gates that surrounded the city, he consulted his map and planned a small route through some of the lower level areas just outside the Town. He hadn't been walking through the tall grass and wildflowers for more than a few minutes when he noticed a towering suit of armor striding confidently through the field. The player very nearly looked like some sort of monstrous golem, and if it hadn't been for the player name plate, he may have believed it was some sort of rare spawn. The other player fiddled with something before a pack of large boars seemed to spawn out of nowhere and attack them.

"Oh!" Masutado exclaimed and rushed to help the other player. Before he had even taken a few steps, the towering iron-man had wiped them all out with ease. "I guess you didn't really need my help after all," he chuckled. "But, I gotta ask, with that kind of power, what are you doing down here?"

Haz turns around as he stares at the Player behind him, To say for sure this player was a low-level tank for sure. Haz did not say much until the player spoke up wondering why a powerful player like himself was doing here on this floor. Haz placed his spear on his back and walked over to the man looking a bit scary for sure with the full armor he had, "I'm Not helpless... But I appreciate the thought of trying to help me, but I can handle myself on this floor. Nothing can damage me here and I'm free to test my AoE attacks here," He said from under his helmet before staring down at the guy again inspecting him quite a bit. "I see you are going into the Tank builds," He said sounding a bit dark as he asked this, But this was all because of his helmet a bit. "It is a risky move to go tank, I can say that for sure," he says patting on his chest making his own armor move on impact "As you see why It is hard to get far with a Tank build here but you types are needed for sure," He said to the player as he slowly started to wonder why he was outside of the town of beginners because it was rare to see players get out before they did any leveling, "If I may ask a question in return, It would be one to ask why you are here," he said to the player in front of him.

@Masutado

Masutado arched an eyebrow as the other player approached him. The fellow was a few inches taller than him, but not by more than three or four, if he had to guess (guestimating some, due to the gentleman's armor).

"Yeah," he gestured towards the towering figure. "I should have guessed by your iron hide that you'd be fine. In fact, I almost took you for some sort of golem!" He chuckled as the words came out, sounding even more incredulous out loud.

Masutado listened as the fellow talked a bit about tank builds. "You know, I hadn't really decided yet. I took the tank package as a measure of personal protection to begin with, but the more I think about it, the more sense it makes. Besides, I'm sure my hitbox is pretty large." He chuckled again and gave his large gut a soft smack.

"Oh? I suppose I'm here because this is the first floor," Masutado shrugged. "Don't think I could manage anywhere else." Then he extended a heavy hand. "The name's Masutado, pleasure to meet you."

@Hazado

Edited by Masutado

Haz Listens to the Guy as he speaks he looks as he speaks about his larger hitbox Haz gets a bit of a chuckle of as he says this. It was quite a dark chuckle from under his helmet like some sort of evil laugh. "It seems so, I have heard many names already. Rhino, Tin can and probably more. But who cares about those," he said to the player sounding still quite a bit dark with his helmet. "Sorry I should take My helmet, it is a bit intimidating to some," he said taking his hand to his head and removing the Helmet revealing his face to the player that called himself Masutado. His face was revealed, a guy around the age of 19/21, Brown hair quite messy as well with Yellow friendly eyes and a friendly face in total, "Hazado is the name, Nice to meet you Masutado. Don't sweat about the Hitbox to much, I'm quite a target as well here but still, I can push past a lot," He said with a friendly tone placing his helmet on his belt as the horn on it was pushing against his plating on his hip. "With a Tank Package you could still surely take a lot, And with that col, you start with you can get new equipment quite fast even on this floor," It was clear Hazado was someone who knew quite a bit and also very friendly behind that cold heavy armor of his. You would say a Cold Protection around a Soft heart.

@Masutado

Masutado shook Hazado's hand and nodded. "Hazado," he said. "Good to meet you. I have to admit, you're younger looking than I expected." He found it much more pleasant talking to a human face rather than the heavy helmet the man had been wearing before. "You certainly seem well equipped," he said taking a step back and really taking in the impressive look and detail of the armor and spear, very intimidating.

"I cede that you're much more knowledgeable than myself. Honestly, if you had needed my help, that would have been my first combat of the game." Masutado shrugged and sighed, frustrated with himself. "It seems I've fallen somewhat behind. Would you happen to have any tips or pointers for someone like myself? I'd be very appreciative of the help." He smiled at his newfound acquaintance, considering if this could be the start of a friendship or even mentorship.

@Hazado

Haz looked to the guy and smiled it seemed like this guy was not very good as of yet and probably needed some help getting off the ground, "Sure I have some tips. You may be the first of the lower levels to walk up to me, the rest just walks around me. So I really admire your bravery here." He said sounding a bit cold but you could hear the joking tone in his voice for sure. "For starters I advice you to get some better equipment right away now it still can be done, On floor one there is a good blacksmith so maybe speak to him, Next I would say start the First Lesson quest, It opens more quest you get quick EXP from to level up. I know the first lessons are a bit easy and all but trust me they are really simple," He said explaining to Masutado. He seemed like a friendly face for sure and Haz wanted to see if he could handle himself.

"If you are willing would you like to show off some of the skills you have. I still have a lure that spawns monsters nearby so you could try it out if you want to, I will help whenever I can if needed," He said to the guy holding up his menu and getting some crystal out. "The first rule I will teach you when going into combat on lower level against dangerous monsters is getting a party going," He said sending Masutado a party invite and hoping he would accept the invite so he could learn a bit about things in combat.

@Masutado

• 3 weeks later...

Masutado twisted his face into an awkward expression somewhere between a smile and a grimace, but he happily accepted Hazado's party invitation. He took mental notes, making a bullet list of the man's suggestions: better gear, pushing through, hitbox not as important as expected, First Lessons quest line, parties, lures. "Would you happen to have that blacksmith's name?" he asked, hoping he might be able reach out to a good craftsman to purchase some equipment.

"I suppose I could try to show you what I can do," Masutado strained and shrugged. "Like I said before, I haven't fought anything yet, so it might not go so well. And if I'm being honest, I'm a little nervous." He laughed awkwardly, somewhat embarrassed. He steeled himself, focusing a bit and drawing his two handed sword. Taking a stance, he nodded to Hazado. "I guess I'm ready," he said with a dry chuckle.

@Hazado

Haz thinks for a good Second and nods, "the name of this Blacksmith is Macradon, he is a great smith on floor 1 for sure, maybe the best out there," He said with a smile looking into his menu a bit thinking. He looks at Masutado and notes down a few things, sure this would be as the same as he knows someone who did this before he even started out on his own. Looking around Haz nodded to Masutado, "Okay be ready, I can one-shot them but you would have to get in a few good hits, maybe even use a sword art on your own." He said taking out his last Lure and smashing it in his hand, As small smell came off and a purple flash not far away from them created a monster. 

It was a boar that spawned right next to them and Haz pointed at it, "I think that will be your enemy for today, I will jump in when needed," he said pointing again at the level 1 Boar. It seemed that the boar was really not that strong and was just on the lowest level on the floor and Haz could tell this in a few different ways, one the boar was just normal and second his HP bar was so small.

Masutado: ???

Boar: 10/10 HP | 3 DMG

(ooc, If you don't know how to do it just ask me) 

@Masutado