[SP-F1] Passed Memories of the First Lesson <TFFLF>

My name Is Summoner, well at least it is in the gaming world but my real name is Kiran. I have been stuck in this game for a long time and I still think back of the days I did not worry about at all It was like something did change and now I need to find a reason to keep going. But all these Memories are very clear to me, sure they did happen almost 2 years ago before the accident and all but still, I enjoyed those time and I wish to tell them. So let's go back a few years and let me tell you what those days where like.

"Summoner, Summoner, Come one time to get our levels up now, I don't want to keep sitting here," I hear as open my eyes to see who it is. That moment My eyes meet a good friend of mine Haru or Pettlelin in game. I nod my head and stand up from the seat following the lady in her red heavy armor and her spear and shield. My robes followed me as I try to catch up to her as she then turns around to give me a pat on my gray hair smiling, "See you need to get in charge again, Because I got lost," She says to me as I smile happy to her taking the lead to the quest we wanted to do before I fell asleep for a moment. "This way," I said to her taking a few turns before I got there standing in front of a door of an alchemist shop. "T...This is it," I said to her pointing at the door before turning to her again and waiting for us both to be ready.

We looked back to each other and I nodded to her as we walked into the workshop as Pettlelin greeted the shop keeper and also the quest giver at the same time, "Hello there, we two would like to learn a bit about this world, We are new here and would like to get things started," She said to the Shop keeper as his name popped up above his name. Z...Zach...ar...iah, Zachariah. Interesting name for an NPC, I thought, looking at his name for a bit. The NPC turned to us both and looked at us for a few seconds and nodded, "Both of you, well good I can help you there, We can start with some easy things, If you could would you like to get me both eath 5 materials and get back here for the second part." The NPC said to us before a quest accepted popped up and we started the quest. It said go out into the wild and find 5 materials, Fetch Quest, Blah I really don't like those, I thought, looking at Pettlelin nodding my head to her as she knew I was not really keen on this quest at all. "Come on Kiran, I think it would be better if we both did this, it is better then doing it alone," Pettlelin said to me taking my hand and dragging me outside, "S...Stop pulling, I l...lead," I said not wanting to be dragged by Haru as we walked outside to get moving.

Edited by Summoner

As I take the lead to the wild I open up the map and look at the circle it gives us to find materials I turn around to my friend and show her the map pointing at a location I wanted to go for the materials, "We go here," I said as I turned back around to follow my plan to get the materials fast. "Yes Ma'am Sommoner, I will follow you into the deepest and darkest dungeon you have for me you Lewd girl," Pettlelin said jokingly as I quickly pull up my hood from my white robes and hide my face as I get a bit red. "Meany," I say quickly before we get to the gate and are ready to get into the wild.

Walking past the guardians of the settlement and into the wild as soon as we do a small pop up shows saying that we entered the wild and left the safe zone. "Ooh do you feel it Kiran, we are free now, let's get going where to?" Pettlelin says to me as I then point into the direction I wanted to go, "We go there, Next to the forest," I say to here with a weak smile. Haru nodded to me in agreement and followed my lead to the place I pointed out to her. It was not far and we could get there quick.

As we walked to the place I pointed out Pettlelin walked up to me holding one hand on my shoulder, "Kiran, If I may ask Because we are stuck in this game now and well we have been living two years with each other now. So I wanted to ask about ... well, do you feel something for me?" She asked me as I look up at her. I hide my face even more into my hood and nod to her and say in a low voice, "Maybe." Pettlelin laughs a bit and tries to take off my hood but of no luck, "I was thinking so already, you never like to be alone do you now, that is why you wanted to sleep in the same room every time and even sometimes came into my bed to just hug me," She said jokingly to me. And as she says this my face turns even redder and I nod more, "Maybe... Just not want to be lonely," I say to her kind of agreeing with what she as saying. Haru then let's go of my shoulder and smiled, "I don't know what my boyfriend would think but I do believe I always will stay your hugging buddy until the end," She said smiling looking ahead of her a bit to see how far we got.

I started thinking a bit to myself at the moment after Pettlelin brought this up, Huggin buddy until the end. That is very long for sure. But wait, I... No, I Urg Why did she have to say that. It is true though I really don't like to be alone at all. But I never thought of it like that, Am I really that close to Haru here. Maybe I am and I like who knows I'm not sure what I feel. We will see so what will happen I do like her very much. I got a bit lost in my thoughts and Haru noticed this as the gave me a small push in the side. "Wakie Wakie, sleepy head. I know you need to think of a plan but you already have a plan before we even went to look for the quest," She said jokingly again and sounding happy. It was clear to me that Hura and I are really good friends online and in real life, Yes I don't make many friends in real life but my rank as a top strategist in Online games has given me a better name, "Did not think of a plan, I have a plan," I say fast to her poking her in the side before giving a weak smile to her as we got to the place we wanted to be.

Looking around a bit at the location Haru and I went and started the part where we both needed to find Materials for the quest. Materials, Materials Um... How do they look, I really don't know um maybe ask Haru if she knows, I thought as I walk over to Pettlelin with her pink hair. I tap her on her shoulder for a bit and wait until she turns around, as she does so I ask her "What materials look like?" She then points to the item in her hand, "This is a material, at least it seems so. They can be anything I would say but I'm sure this is one of the Materials we need, But once in the inventory I think they turn into the same thing," She says placing it into her inventory and as she shows it to me, I can clearly see that it is no longer called what it was called before but a Tier 1 Crafting Material that showed up on the side right under her Col. "You right, I will look too now," I say to her turn to the ground again looking for more materials like she had.

Roll ID# 111875
LD: 9 No Material

Edited by Summoner

I started to look left and right for some things and I seemed not to have the best luck out here. I get a bit worried as I turn to Pettlelin and see she is having the same amount of luck as I was having so there was no real reason to worry. Looking left and right I get to see how the grass moves on the wind, It looked so real and at that moment Pettelin walks up from behind putting her hands on my shoulder, "Hi There! What you looking at," She said jokingly to me. I turned with a shock and stared a bit huffing at Pettleling, "Meany, not scare me like that. I was looking at Grass, It looks real," I say to her as I point to the grass as it moves on the wind. Pettlelin does too and smiled, "It really does look real, But have you ever thought about eating something, It also Taste real, and everything else as feels real too, Just place your hand on the grass and you will see," She said to me placing her own hand on the grass and moving a bit from left to right. A few seconds later I did the same and feel the grass as it really did feel like grass.

Roll ID# 111876
LD: 9 No Material

Edited by Summoner

As Pettlelin moves back to look for her own materials I kept feeling the grass as it felt quite nice to sure but then at that moment my hand bumps into something and I reach to see what it is. Once I had it in my hand I see the name of the item, <Low Light Flower, Material> I stare at it for a moment and place it into my inventory as it turns into 1 Material and I get a small update on my quest saying 1/5 Materials found. So this is how it works, I get it now. If you find materials it will say it behind the name if it is or not. And not everything is a Materials and just a few things here and there, so No wonder it is hard to find some of them, I think to myself. At that moment I can feel someone staring at me and turn around to see Pettlelin smiling at me, I wonder what she is thinking now, Sure I may be the smarter one here but not in new places at all, I think again smiling back at her. As we both then go back to find materials.

Roll ID# 111877
LD: 15, 1 Material found
1/5

Edited by Summoner

Moving a bit up and down I start to stare at the ground again before standing upright and looking into the distance from the way we can. I could see the wall of the first settlement and smiled a bit. The wind then started to push a bit and blow off my hood and my braided long gray hair moved on the wind a bit. It really did feel like a real wind here so no wonder it feels a lot more normal here. I moved my hair to the front and started to fuddle a bit with it, Even with this thing making you look like your real self in the game was a bit weird but still felt safe. I still remember my avatar being a bit different than now back then I had brown hair and short hair and some face paint as well, but now I feel like myself having my own face and all.

Roll ID# 111878
LD: 1 no Material
1/5

Edited by Summoner

As I look into the distance I can hear someone yell at me again, "Heeeeeey, Kiran... Kiran... KIRAN..." It then stops and before I know it starts again "Kiran-chan... Imai-chan... Summoner-chan... REEE sleepy head," I hear it now quite clear and out of shock look around seeing Haru puffing a bit, "Thank you sleepy head for reacting, you YET again where daydreaming, get your head around the game and start acting as planned. It is your plan to go. Also how many Materials did you get by now?" She asked me as I turn around hitting something with my feet before moving down to pick it up as it said, <shining Rock, material> I look into Haru's eyes and smile "two now," I say to her as I put away the material. Pettlelin smiles and grins a bit, "I got three so far, seems you making the plan again and I do it, better hurry girl," she said jokingly to me before going back to find materials.

Roll ID# 111879
LD: 20, 1 Material found
2/5

Edited by Summoner

I start moving around a bit looking for the materials again. I look down to some flowers and smile picking it up as well, but this time it did say something different than before as this time it said <Red Rose, Accessory> As she looked to it, it seemed quite nice as well. I placed it into my inventory before going on to find myself some materials. It was quite fun to see some flowers could be used as Accessories and some were materials. I wonder how the rest works, what if things here start to show off and slowly getting better over time. Maybe some things are not bad as they seemed to like, It feels quite nice to be in a game apart from the permadeath stuff I feel quite safe, I think to myself trying my hard to find the materials. Somehow things felt like it was calming down over time but it was just the beginning and all so who knows what will happen at least I know we are safe for now

Roll ID# 111880
LD: 8 no material
2/5

Edited by Summoner

Looking a bit I lay my eyes on a club of rock near the end of a small hill walking up I look a bit into the rocks to spot an Item in between the rocks. Picking up the rocks I start throwing them behind me, One of them hit a tree and I hear a 'Thum' sound. I ignored it for now and pick up the item as I do so I can read the name, <Iron Ore, Material>  I smile and place it in my inventory before picking up another rock and turned to the tree again. I could hear Haru walk up to me and watch what I was going, "Look, Haru, Very interesting," I say to her before throwing the rock at the tree as yet again the 'Thum' sound pops up and I see a purple text pop up there and see that as I read <Inmortal object> and she smiled, "We can't damage world maybe monsters can but we can't" I say to Haru as she smiled. "Good job Summoner that is one of the reasons I stick around you. You always find new things to use so I like it." Pettlelin says to me patting me on the head. "No animal!" I say to her pushing her hand away

Roll ID# 111885
LD: 3, 1 Material found
3/5

Edited by Summoner

I want to walk away but then get hold by Haru as it seems she wants to say something to her. "Hey, Kiran, I'm done with the part of finding Materials, If you want I can help you find more, How many do you still need?" She asked me and I look to the list and see that I Still need 2 more. "I need two, Not much," I say to her quick before starting to look from some materials again. But this time Haru was helping her as well, It seemed like it was still quite hard to find materials here but I was not going to give up yet As I did not want to leave this place and abandon my plan. "Kiran? Are you sure things work out here for you," Haru said to me as I turn around to her nodding my head. "Plan good, I know it," I say to her smiling happily to her a bit before moving back to looking for materials.

Roll ID# 111889
LD: 8, No material
3/5

Edited by Summoner

I look back as Haru is helping me a bit and we both start to work on how things work here, it seemed with two people looking around it still was harder then I was thinking. With both of us having no luck at all we move to see if we can find something. Only some flowers and grass and a few rocks to throw at a tree that was standing in the middle of nowhere. "No luck finding any," I say to Haru as she looks up from the ground, "Nope no luck at all, Maybe if we get away from the tree a bit and go up the hill here, It is still in your location you wanted to look," She says to me as I look up the hill and turn back to her, "Okay this time," I say to her as I take the lead to the small hill in the hopes to find some materials there for me to use in the second part of this quest.

Roll ID# 111890
LD: 8, no Material found
3/5

Edited by Summoner

Looking from left to right it seemed walking up this hill was not the best but still, then I hear from my right Haru yell at me to come over. Walking to her she smiles "Here Hands open I found a material to take it," She said handing me a small stone but once I got it, it seemed like the quest did not update at all. "Not working, Weird. Maybe I need to find my own," I say to her giving back her stone and smiling happily to here. It is clear now, So every time you find a material it will turn into a stone and can be used as crafting item, In quests when you need to find materials you need to find your own and not let it be found by others. I get it, So find your own and not get it handed to you, I think to myself as I slowly start to look around again seeing if I could get some more materials.

Roll ID# 111891
LD: 2, no material
3/5

Edited by Summoner

Looking a bit I seem to have a bit more luck now as my keen eyes spot something among the flowers, it was clear to me that this flower was different than the others so I picked it up from the ground smiling I looked at it and yes it was again a material, as then soon my quest updated and I just needed to find one more material. "One more, Then we done here," I say to Haru as I look to the ground. For a time I can feel the wind again and my hood gets blown over my head and my hair sits a bit messy under it. I look up and stare at Haru for a bit, one eye was covered by my hair and the rest was just hanging a bit while my braided part sat on the side over my shoulder. Haru started laughing a bit before speaking, "You look quite cute Kiran, why did you never where hoodies in the house, I would sure have hug you more if you did." She says to me as I cover my face fast with my hood again getting red from under it. "Don't say that," I say quickly to her before removing the hood again

Roll ID# 111892
LD: 18, 1 Material found
4/5

Edited by Summoner

Looking up I can see that Haru is standing over a material pointing at it, "Here come pick it up, you can have it," she said to me as I walk over to picked the item up. a small window pops up saying Cleared as the next on the list to do things get shown, Go back to Zachariah's Shop and help him out. It was very clear what to do and I nodded too. "Kiran quick thing, Would you still hug me if I get my boyfriend to move in," Haru asks me as we walk back to the settlement. I turn to her and nod, "yes, you warm" I say to her before she smiles a bit, "Am I warm now?" She asked me then and I had to get an option and I went for it, "need to test," I say to her and she smiles giving permission for me to hug her. And so I did as I gave her a hug and truly yet again as always she was quite warm even with the heavy armor on what was kind of a surprise. "You're still warm," I say to her before we entered the settlement as I let go of her

Roll ID# 111894
LD: 18, 1 material found
5/5 COMPLETE

Edited by Summoner

getting into the settlement Haru and I walked to the workshop again as we did so we could see a lot of players, what was no wonder as everyone here was still low level and the first-floor boss still needed to be defeated. Some people were scared and hiding and others did not waste time and where quite busy and stuff. "We will get there right, I know we can get up higher and get things started as well," Haru says to me as I nod to her. "We do, I'm here," I say proudly to her as I start making my way to the door again and open into the workshop. there again was the NPC sitting in his normal place and I and Haru started to talk with the NPC again who greeted up happy and told up what we needed to do now, It was very simple and we needed to craft some potion to get that under our belt a bit. "I go first, Okay?" I ask Haru as she nodded to me allowing me to go first with the items and other stuff we got from outside.

I start very simply by looking at the items and the flask I was given by the NPC it seemed that the thing here was that there was not really a menu at all. So I started to select the Flask and two of the materials I had found and selected them at the same time as then they glow up blue and a few seconds later the flask was filled with some red color. So what you need to do is select them and just hope for a good combination of Items, So how would it be with crafting weapons, maybe you needed to get the material and start the hammer away at the item, Now I want to know really bad, I think as I show the item to the NPC who seemed happy. then Haru was up but she did not do it like me as her flask was filled with a yellow color. she turned to me "I got a Good item, what about you," She says to me as I read mine, "Rare," I say before the NPC asks us to do something else as well. A very easy way to bring the NPC some goods.

Roll ID# 111900
CD: 7, Rare Quality-Success

Edited by Summoner

Haru and I made our way out of the workshop as I was holding a small box with potions in it, the NPC asked us to bring them to a blacksmith and ask if he could pay us off for doing the delivery. "It is quite interesting how NPC work with each other, did not know that they acted like that," Haru said to me as I turned to look at her, "Maybe something new," I say to her as we make our way to the Blacksmith called Lyle. It was quite interesting to see this as the NPC really did interact with the players and with the other NPC's as well. "Feel like real people, Minus the standard Dialog they have," I say to Haru as she turns to the NPC in the distance. It took not long but we got the door of the workshop from the blacksmith. Haru opened the door for me and pointed at the NPC. I walked up to him and spoke up "Hello, delivery for Blacksmith," I say as the NPC turns around and greets us as well. He seemed happy with the box and turns to the back and hand us some potions and even some Col as well, It seemed that things where getting handy and the quest was clear but not only that Now the NPC had a quest marker meaning that the First lesson gave open to this quest Lyle had.

Thread Summary:
Summoner:  - 5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP), - 1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage), -1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP), 1 SP, 400 COL