[SP-F1] The second memory placed <TSLIAF>

Some things are better than not to talk about but some things keep on your brain lingering until you completely forget them. But not like this one, I still remember them good. It has been two years now but still remembers them quite well. But it is better to speak about them if feel down. Golden memories are once to keep and look past the bad thing that is in that memory. I keep this in mind quite well but still planning ahead is not always the best you become quite down if things don't pick up as you planned them to. So I will show you what I can remember but don't get mad at me because it has been two years already.

Both I and Haru stood in the workshop of the blacksmith, it seemed like his quest could now be started and both Haru and I spoke with the NPC known as Lyle. He looked older then the other NPC we had a quest before but still, I was not worried about it. We spoke with the NPC and he told us that we needed to get him some Boar pup tusks meaning that this was going to be both our first combat that was going to happen. Haru pointed to the quest things saying that is was very easy to fight with the boars are very easy to beat. I looked at her "Think I'm ready," I said to Haru as I started to make a plan on how to defeat those boars. As I followed Haru outside of the workshop

Following Haru to the outside of the settlement, I was busy making a plan on my own at the moment. I was not sure how much it was going to be but at least get her and her friend both 3 tusks. This would not be that hard if the luck of the tusks was going to show off. So if the boars do not much damage I can take them very easily, But taking them down will be another thing, Maybe it was the best if we split up in this one, but keep close to make sure the other does not be taken by surprise. So making sure I do 4 Damage and have my sword art so I can take at least them out very fast. But getting the tusks will be a bit harder for sure, so let's test this. I get lost in my thoughts and it seems that Haru knows as well and start pocking me quite a bit, "Don't" I say to her as she smiles, "Sorry just don't like when you get quiet, So I just pock you," Haru says to me as she smiles happily as we walk in the settlement.

walking out of the settlement yet again Haru started to poke me again, "Stop," I say quick pushing her hand away. She smiles and starts to speak "Kiran, Could you please share your thoughts on your plan," she says to me smiling like some innocent person. "Okay. Short, Split up but stay close. Make sure to inta kill them and not take much damage," I say to her with a smile waiting for a response. It seems tho as Haru got it and I smile happily as we move more into the wild and ready to fight the boars very easy. I know this was going to be our first combat but I was sure to be ready by now and get my rapier some action as well. I could not wait and already took out my weapon as it was quite thin and easy to move around, As I do so Haru get out her spear and shield as well starting to use the spear as a walking cane a bit, "You ready Miss Summoner, You have summoned me here to fight with you and we will fight together I will follow your orders," She says jokingly as she smiles at me, "Please don't do that," I say to her as we kept moving.

We walked a bit more and came to the side of the forest where the quest showed us that the Boar pups were here. I looked a bit and spotted a few monsters as they where Boar pups, I looked to Haru and nodded, "Haru, you and I split. You take that one, Me take this one, No worry I can handle," I said to Pettlelin as she was agreeing with this tactic of us getting the loot faster over two groups. "I see what you getting at, better to split up but stay close, They may be no thread at all but still let's keep close," Pettlelin said to me before walking off the boar.

We both moved to our own boar and took out our weapons, Haru had her Spear and I took out my Rapier who was gold with some sort of butterfly hilt. I went for the attack as my weapon started glowing a bit and I called out "Rip Ravine!"  As then the blue color of my weapon started to glow a bit more and I hit the Boar with two quick slashes and it disappeared. A small window popped up saying Loot, showing the 1 Boar Tusk I got from the boar, meaning I just needed 2 more to be successful in this quest.

Roll ID: # 112158
BD: 9 Minor Crit, 4+1=5*2=10 DMG

Summoner:  HP 60/60 | EN 4/6 | DMG 4 

Boar: HP 0/5 | DMG 3

Roll ID: # 112159
LD: 16 Sucess, 1 Boar Tusk

1/3 Boar Tusks

Edited by Summoner

I was busy trying to see If another Boar would spawn but I saw that Pettlelin was busy fighting her own Boar as she then attacked killing it right away just like me. I smiled at her and went on to looking for a new spawn. At the same moment, a new Boar pup spawned on my side and I went to attack it only now as it jumped out of the way of my attack and went to attack as well As I just barely moved out of the way to get a small boost. I was really lucky it did not hit me and I turned to face the boar again and started to see how he would move and what kind of move set he would have, so far I could see it had just a small headbutt attack and that was all. "They weak, 5 Hitpoints, 1 basic attack, Simple but they are fast and small," I said over to Pettlelin who seemed to have killed yet another one as I look, "Oi, I know that now, Thank you, dear. I keep it in mind but I think they can do nothing to me not even damage," Pettlelin said to me with a smile.

Roll ID: # 112160
BD: 3 MISS,
MD: 5 MISS

Summoner:  HP 60/60 | EN 3/6 | DMG 4

Boar: HP 5/5 | DMG 3

1/3 Boar Tusks

Edited by Summoner

I moved around the boar and with a smile attacked down on the boar quite elegant killing it yet again in one blow, but not like last time as this time the boar did not drop the Tusk I was needing for the quest, "Stupid Loot Drops, Unfair," I said looking at the fight between Pettlelin and the third boar she was facing, She seemed to be in much better shape than me and was quite strong in defense, But that was all. I was more of a backline player shouting out orders and going range damage, but In this game, I really needed to get up close, I had no problem with this but still, I was not really used to it. On the other side, I did once do a Melee only walkthrough with a game and that went quite well. As I looked to see it another spawned yet I was only to see a smaller part and Knew something would spawn very soon.

Roll ID: # 112161
BD: 8 Hit, 4*2= 8 DMG

Summoner:  HP 60/60 | EN 2/6 | DMG 4

Boar: HP 0/5 | DMG 3

Roll ID: # 112162
LD: 6 Fail

1/3 Boar Tusks

Edited by Summoner

Really, these things don't want to stop do they now, I took my rapier in my hand and looked at the Boar Pup getting ready to attack, I was sadly faster than him and with one strong trust I placed my weapon into the Boar, HAA Got him with a Crit, Now next up was to regain my Energy. My Energy was getting lower then I hoped and I turned to look at Haru for a bit, she was still fighting a Boar pup and was getting it with her weapon quite fast. "AAAH BINGO!" She yelled out and I turned to look at her holding a boar tusk in her hand, "Nice done. we get there slowly I hope, Maybe a bit slow but we do," I said to her as she walked up to me sitting next to me.

Hey don't push me away, I thought as she sat next to me on a rock, "Sorry Kiran, I'm a bit tired and it seemed you are too the swet is running down your forehead," She said to me with a smile. I covered my head and blushed a bit, "Heck, don't point it out, I know, out energy is low still, but we getting there to start." I said to her with a smile lowering my hands to look at her. 

Roll ID: # 112163
BD: 9 Hit, 5*2= 10 DMG

Summoner:  HP 60/60 | EN 1/6 | DMG 4

Boar: HP 0/5 | DMG 3

Roll ID: # 112164
LD: 2 Fail

1/3 Boar Tusks

Edited by Summoner