[PP-F1] Flashbacks from a passed meeting

Some things never change, meeting new faces has always been my weaker side even on games but now I know better than meetings are sometimes bound to happen if you want it or not. Sure I can Handle myself fine But according to my old friend I can't. But in this flashback, I surely will know that things will always happen twice and for sure not going to be left behind. Just remember I always say, remember the fun things with people you loved and well I may not say it out loud to anyone but I enjoyed this meeting quite well even If two of us did not speak much at all.

2 Years earlier

"Where we go," I ask Pettlelin as she drags me along the arm not telling me where we were going, I did not like it at all and she was not even going to tell me. She turned to face me and smiled, "I will push you to make some more friends for sure, I know we have done the First lessons now but we can't just keep trusting each other all the time. I know you like to plan ahead so why not make a plan with some new people as it will be very fun, Trust me," Haru said to me dragging me into the plaza. She looked around and kept holding my hand making sure I did not walk away, "No fair, I do not get to choose," I say to her as I pull my hood over my gray long hair. My white robes where the only thing that I had and of course some armor just to protect myself While Pettlelin or Haru was wearing Red heavy armor and a red flower in her pink hair. Haru looked around for a good minute and then let's go of my hand and tugs onto another girl harm asking her something "Hello, Mind if I can ask something, are you interested in talking with me and my friend," She said to the girl smiling happily as she pointed to me. Please Don't let it be someone who knows my Gamertag, I have no time for that, I think to myself. I know my gamer tag is known for a few more people as I quite know of helping people online in games and even took part in a gaming tournament but please don't be someone who knows my Gamertag. 

@Neopolitan

The times of the past could be confusing at times, especially when one tried for years to forget the pains of their past. But as Neo was working in her shop, her mind drifted away to one of those distant memories.

2 years prior

It was a sunny day as always on the first floor, and Vanilla was trying to drag Neo out to some of the fields. Neither of them really wanted to fight there, they just wanted to play around and enjoy their time. Though sure they were trapped and Neo felt a bit guilty for it, at least she could finally speak in this world.

"Come on Neo, I foudn a good spot for a picnic."

"Hey, did you dye your hair, it looks nice."

"Yeah, figured the typical blond I had didn't really fit my nickname."

"Don't know why you're spending col you know won't come back though on something for aesthetics."

"Just because you'e never had a boyfriend doesn't mean you have to think it's not worth looking nice."

"Fine, but we need to find a way to get some cash. We're not going to last forever if we just do nothing for however long we're stuck in here."

The two were running through the town of beginnings like the two school girls they once were. They were both recent rgaduates. One, with white hair in a ponytail behind her, was taking the lead. The other, with two tone strawberry pink and chocolate brown hair loose behind her, was following eagerly. They were as happy as happy could be. Until they ran into a pair of people.

"Oh, so sorry. We were a little bit excited."

Neo just nodded along with vanilla, forgetting for a moment she did possess the ability to speak now.

@Summoner

I looked as to Pettlelin starts speaking with some college looking kids, I would not know much but just to stare from the back as walking up slowly. Pettlelin talked to the two girls a bit as I walked up, "No need to be sorry, We were just looking for someone to hang out with," She said to the white-haired girl. I walked up to with pulling my hood even more over my face a bit slowly walking next to Pettlelin, She did not even wait but that was just Pettlelin how she was in things, "I'm Pettlelin, And this here is my good friend Summoner. As I already said, We were looking for someone to hang out with us. I know we are a bit older, I can tell for sure, But don't mind that we are still okay to hang out with," She said as she then went on to place a hand on my head as she went on the pat me. I stared at her for a second and just nodded to them, "We ok," I said to both girls pushing Pettlelin's hand off my head. Pettlelin moved a bit closer to the girls "Don't mind her, she is shy and stuff, scared people will know her name from some tournaments she took part of in the gaming world." She moved back and I just stared at her with a look like 'Please stop it' But she was not going to stop, "Mind if we tag along?" She then asked them smiling.

@Neopolitan

The two girls they had come across seemed rather nice. Vanilla took the lead, directing most of the conversation. Being her typical self, Neo stayed in the back not talking that much.

"Well, not sure how you'll take it, but neither of us are really gamers so we wouldn't recognize you if our lives depended on it. I'm vanilla by the way." The white-haired girl's screen name was just her nickname at school, not wanting to get too creative with the names as she didn't think she would be using it that much. Nudging Neo, Vanilla whispered in her ear, "You know youo. Can talk, right?"

"Oh, right," Neo whispered back. Turning to the other two girls, Neo spoke, "Hi. I'm Neo...politan." She wasn't used to her own screen name yet, and she had just made it a longer fversion of the strange name her parents hada given her.

Picking the converesation back up frmo the shyness with her cheery tone, Vanilla waved for everyone to follow her, "YOu can come along, we were just planning on going out to a little field to lay down in. We're not exacctly big on fighting and all that. We just like hanging about and doing things at our own slow little pace."

@Summoner

As I was busy a bit my minds went on something else and wanted to leave just to start leveling a bit more but I was held back as Pettlelin grabbed my robe and pulled me by the hood revealing my Gray braided Gray hair to the two girls we talked to just a second ago. "You ain't going anywhere miss, I hate socializing, you need this and you know it is good for you," Pettlelin said to me pulling me back to the conversation. "Really Don't mind her, she just like this quite a lot," Pettlelin said about me as I started to twist my hair with my fingers a bit nervous. 

Pettleling smiled nicely to the girl as they introduced each other as well "Well Nice to meet you, Neo-politan, and Vanilla. I'm sure some relaxing would be fun right," She said as she started to nudge me a bit more, "Y...Yeah, Nice," I said to the two girls before following them. While following them I turn to Pettlelin and start to use sign language to her doing, Why did you have the ask me with you, I really hate you now. Pettlelin got out a small laugh and patted me on the head, as I puffed a bit, "Because otherwise you be a lonely person and we don't want that do we now, Like you always say best is to keep teammates in a game, and this is a game so take it while you still can handle it," She said to me as I pushed her a bit, "Stop  it please Haru, I just ... Okay... I did say that, so I will follow for now," I said low to Pettlelin. She smiled and started to walk next to the Vanilla girl, "How did you meet each other If I may ask?" She said with a smile.

@Neopolitan

As everyone began talking a bit more, Neo just shied away from the conversation. She wasn't used to being in the spotlight and required to talk simultaneously. Thankfully, Vanilla seemed to be a bit understanding of the situation.

"Met her at school, both of us were never the popular type so we figured it would be best to hang around with each other. How about you, the two of you seem to have quite the fun little dynamic going on for you."

While Vanilla was talking with Pettelin, Neo made her way over towards Summoner. "H-hi." Her voice was shaky, almost like that of a toddler learning to speak. It was still some part of her she had to get used to, especially considering it seemed like it was going to be a part of her for quite some time now. There was little else for her to do except try to socialize with others. If anything else, they could bond over not wanting to talk. Though now that she could talk, Neo really wanted to be able to actually use her gift, regardless the cost it took of being in this game.

@Summoner

As I see Pettlelin talk with the Vanilla girl she asks how they met and Vanilla tells Pettlelin that she and the other girl met on school. It was just like them for sure but a bit more normal. I saw Pettlelin smile happy and she spoke up as well, "Let's see, it was about 7 years ago Now, We met at school for the first time. She did not really make any friends then but she was the one to step up to me and say hi. It was like we knew each other from before as she and I already seemed to play games together and she recognized my voice a bit. Later on, We went on living together and got really close as friends, altho she kept a shy aura around herself and really did not speak much at all and spoke more over text then just normally." Pettlelin said to Vanilla as I looked at her and nodded in silent. "Don't Like, speaking," I said to Vanilla.

As I turn to face the girl with two color hair, As she said Hi to me. I try to give a smile but it was quite weak to show. "Hello...." I said fast looking at her trying to think of something to talk about but I really did not get anything in mind so I just spoke, "Um... Nice hair... I mean Beautiful hair," I said feeling a bit dumb in saying this in the first place as it did sound a bit weird in my eyes as I really did not know where to talk about at this point. I saw Pettlelin look back and get out a small giggle at me as I said this seeing her face with the look as she was trying to say 'You're hopeless Kiran' And I knew she thought it so I did a bit of Sigh language meaning, 'I'm not Hopeless, You are now please hurry up,' she laughed a bit and turned back to Vanilla.

@Neopolitan

Neo watched as her friend and Pettelin talked up a storm. It was strange seeing them talking so much while they weren't constantly having to dread the possibility of the popular girls coming down on them. That was always the fear back in school. Nowadays, it was all about getting power. Though neither of them had done anything on that front, it seemed as though the players who wanted the power were actually deserving of it.

"Thank you, so is yours." Neo wasn't that used to the small talk that was going on. It was still all so new to her. The speaking, the back and forth of conversation. Normally there was large lulls in a conversation she was a part of, as people had to wait for her to either write out what she wanted to say or just ignore her completely. Now, she could actually participate. It was weird, but exciting at the same time. Maybe she could finally find a way to make new friends besides the few that she had. After all, it wasn't like any of the other few friends she had were going to jump into the game after her.

@Summoner

I look at Neo as she speaks to me again saying her thanks and saying my hair was nice too, but I thought a bit and I know my Gray-ish hair is just like any other, It just happens I wear it in a braid. I nod to the girl being a bit younger than me and for sure also a bit smaller like maybe 3 inches or so. "Um... Thank you, I guess," I said fast really not knowing what to say more. then I looked at my weapon a bit and smiled a bit before turning to Neo and see that she had a Rapier as well, "Y...you using that too. It's... s...strong." I stopped for a second before thinking again about what I was going to say next, "I...I teach you, How t...to use. It's v...very simple," I said to Neo as I hear Pettlelin laugh again doing with one hand, some sign language meaning, Old Habit, I nodded to Pettlelin and waited for Neo to answer if she wanted help.

While on the other side Pettlelin was still talking to Vanilla, "If you don't mind me asking, Why does your Friend, Neo, not talk that much. I know Summoner is just quite shy and does not like to be with people so a life of tying online and sign language and being a lonely person forever, works for her much better. but why does Neo not talk that much,"  Pettlelin asked Vanilla. I heard her say it and put up my middle finger at Pettlelin as she turns with an eye to me smiling, "love you too Kiran-chan," she said jokingly to me

@Neopolitan

Neo listened to Summoner, and it seemed they were very nervous talking to her. Though they offered to teach her to use her rapier, she didn't really feel a need to do so, "I'll be fine. Thank you though." Talking politely was a hard thing to do at times. Normally she could just quietly nod or something.

Vanilla was talking with Pettelin quite a bit, seeing that the other two were starting to get along a bit better. "Neo's actually mute in the real world. She's never told me the exact reasons, but I know that it is some medical reason. She wanted to come into this game because she knew it would allow her to speak. I just came in to help her transition into being able to speak again, though that got us both trapped in this game. I'm just glad that at least Neo has someone she knows while stuck in here." She turned towards neo for the last part, "And maybe she could also make some friends while she was in here."

@Summoner

• 2 weeks later...

"Oh, o...ok, then no worry, I think," I say to Neo as she answers my question, I sounded a bit sad hearing this and fell quiet again hearing where Pettlelin and Vanilla were speaking about. It sounded like they spoke about how the peeps met with each other. It sounded a bit sad to hear and I felt bad for Neo and Vanilla, they both looked quite a small bit younger them me and Pettlelin, and something inside me made me feel even a bit sadder for them for sure. Pettlelin was listening to the story Vanilla was talking about as well and she would know what I wanted to do but was too shy to even try it myself. And Pettlelin stopped making me bump into her, and she just smiled, "Do it  Kiran, I know you want to do it so why not do it," SHe said to me with a smile.

As the group stopped I looked at Pettlelin and try to get a weak smile of and then nodded, I have to do this, for my own sake and theirs, I need to make myself and them feel better, that is my job as adult, I think, I was thinking slowly of a way to go around my shyness but then just did it, "U..um Neo, Vanilla, c...can I... H... Hu... HUG YOU!" I said trying to force myself to say it. Pettlelin laughed a bit and patted me on the shoulder, "What she wants is o hug you to make you both feel better, and well also to make herself feel a bit better," She said now standing behind me.

@Neopolitan

As Vanilla was explaining the situation that the two of them met up, it seemed that Petelin was wanting to nudge summoner towards something else. As she asked to Hug them, Vanilla was quickly excpeteing, rushing in to hug them. With a stuttering, "S-sure, " Neo also waite her own turn foor a hug. It was a little bit uncomfortable to her, but nothing too unusual. After all, Vanilla was a bit of a hugger herself, she would be pretty cold if it wasn't for her constant presence. At the moment, it seemed like everything was fine.

After Hugs, Vanilla guided the group towards the meadow she had planned to go to from the start. It was a nice little flowery area, and there was sun in the sky without a single cloud up there. Even with the variable weather this game had to offer, it seemed like it was going to be a near perfect day today.

@Summoner