[PP-22] Alchemy and Cooking

Zandra had started to finally get her stuff together with the newly started guild. The guild that wasn’t really a guild, more like a meeting place where to exchange information when it came to the huuge amount of player crafters. To the guild anyone could come, check out if there was any new one they wanted to try out, or if any old one announced a sale or some other special offer. Or, that was Zandras goal. Though like with everything,  you have to start small. So at first she would contact the crafters she knew and have a talk with them. The first one wasn’t really anyone she knew. They had met in their stores a few times as well as on the beachparty. The information she have got on her was that she is a hard working chef. And that she could confirm after her latest trade. So she had asked Neopolitan for a meeting on floor twenty two at a lake she like to visit from time to time. She was planning to do some more farming after their talk. She added that in the mail and said that it would be nice if Neo wanted to tag along. So before she headed out, she emptied same kinds of consumables as she had done a few days ago on her lonely farming. A smile on her face when rembering all the shinies she had got.

After that she headed to the lakeside on floor twenty two and waited for the chef.

@Neopolitan

stats:

Spoiler

Lvl: 79

HP: 1,625
Energy: 158
DMG: 24

Spoiler

1(base)+2(2-handed)+5(wpn skill)+9(familiar)+3(dmg potion)+2(dmg food)+1(ferocity)+1(athletics)

Charge: 5 +STUN
Fallen: 12
Acc: 3(Food)=3
LD: 4(search)+3(halfmask)+3(Food)=10
EVA: 2(Food)=2
Prosperity: 3(item)+3(Food)=6
Mit: 35(hvy armor)+45(potion)-30(food)=50
BH: 81

Edited by Zandra

(Level 39; with house buffs)

Wile waiting around for orders to be picked up from her shop, Neo realized that she had received a message from Zandra. It was one of the people that had given her a rather large order. It seemed that she wanted a meeting, as well as some gathering. Likely something to do with Neo and the front lines. At the very least, that seemed to be half of the messages she was getting now. There was some strange coordinated effort going on to abduct players onto the front lines. Something must have happened if they need players her level so desperately.

Making her way to floor 22, it wasn't to long before she spotted Zandra. Her parasol was still black, but Neo had hesitated to bring the weapon with her. Being with a player this strong meant that she would've been able to leave her fallen rapier at the shop, but she was unsure if she could've done that. Waving towards her, she figured Zandra would want to start the talking. They had been the one to call the meeting after all.

@Zandra

Zandra watched the slow movements across the lake as she herd footsteps from behind. She putted on a friendly face as she pushed herself. She stretched her arms high into the air to straighten her back before she turned around to face the newcomer. As she had thought it was Neopolitan the cook. She couldn’t say she knew the other crafter just yet, hopefully that would change today. But that only the future knew at the moment. So she stretched forth her hand in a polite greeting. ‘’Hello there Neopolitan. Im happy you could make a hole in your schedule to have a little chat. I bet you have it quite busy in the restaurant.’’ She paused before contuing. ‘’It was mainly about that I wanted to talk to you.’’ She thought about how and what to start with. ‘’So, to start with, I wonder if you would be interested to co work with me for the boss raid?’’

It seemed that Zandra had no hesitation to start going into sme chit chat, which suited Neo just fine. There was little reason to stop her anyways, not like she was going to respond verbally. Shrugging at the comment of her shop being busy, Neo listened to her little proposal. It would be a nice idea to have someone to work with. And knowing that Zandra was an alchemist meant that they would be able to make sure that there was plenty of consumables for everyone in the raid. Just as a by-product though of one of her larger orders, Neo had most of the preparations for the next raid already complete. But still, a good proposal. So Neo nodded. No harm in hearing more and she always did enjoy cooperating with other people stuck in this game as well.

Let's seee where this train of thought goes. Should be an interesting adventure at the very least.

@Zandra

The cook seemed like she was interested in her idea of co operating. So at least this far it have went good. But it felt weird she didn’t had anything to say about it. Just replied with a single nod. She didn’t wondered what she meant or any other questions at all? ‘’Okay, I haven’t been taking the time to check out your shop just yet. Have been busy with personal stuff and ATP. But myself, I have started preparing…’’ a familiar pling was herd and she saw the mail notification pop up. ‘’Excuse me Neo.’’ She said as she opened and red thru it. Her eyes went wide open and her hand started to shake. ‘’No… It cant be…’’ she mumbled to herself. She red thru the mail again and again. It couldn’t be true could it? Her legs couldn’t carry her as she fell down on the ground.

Zandra was definitely a bit scatter-brained. Or at least, that what she made it seem like. She went to deal with a notification of sorts that she had received and Neo was about to go through and sort out her inventory a bit when Zandra suddenly collapsed to the ground. Rushing over to her, Neo propped Zandra's head up. With a quizzical look in her eye trying to ask what had happened, Neo did her best to care for the alchemist. She had limited knowledge of the situation or of first aid in general, but it had to be something pretty serious if she fainted to the ground so quickly.

Now's the time, you can take her down and steal all of her gear.

That is a stupid idea, why would I harm someone I'm trying to get into a business deal with.

Because why take some when you can take all.

Get out of my head.

How can I when I've been here the whole time.

@Zandra

• 4 weeks later...

Zandras eyes stared at the mail. Then she felt a hand on her head. Her eyes got pulled from the mail and saw the cook. Who is she? Oh right, the one she was going to talk about arranging a business connection with. It took her a few seconds to realise why she had her hand on her head. Zandra quikly rose and took a step back from the other girl. She brushed off some grass and dirt from her skirt. ‘’Ehem, sorry about that. That was unpolite of me.’’ Why had she checked the mail in the first time. Why didn’t she waited until after their meeting. It was probably because off the sender. Would she cancel the meeting and continue another time maybe? This was big enough thing to do so. But on the other hand, what would Neo think off her? Zandra was  freaking tier three player. She couldn’t run away just like that. ‘’Sorry, where were we?’’

As soon as the alchemist had turned back towards Neo, she was able to snap out of the small trance she had been in. Her hand drifted away from the weapon she was unconsciously moving for. Best not to reveal that she had it hidden there though, even if it wasn't too hard to guess that that was the only logical place that she have an actual weapon. Hearing the question that she had for her, Neo quickly sent over a message with the words, "You wanted to meet, I presume about crafting?" Neo figured she could let the alchemist do most of the talking, but who knew if she expected Neo to do some communication of her own or not. It was all quite spontaneous the way that this meeting happened. There was no telling where else it could go at this point. Both of them seemed to have their own baggage going into this meeting. THen again, who hadn't received scars while fighting to break everyone out of this game. The only people who would leave this game without any scars were the ones who hadn't accomplished anything in the game at all.

@Zandra

Huh, the cook answered thru a message. She looked at her with a confused look. ‘’Ehm, you know Im sitting behind you right?’’ At first moment she had though she couldn’t speak and that was the reason she had decided to message her. But then her first meeting with her girlfriend poped up. Her body was filled with warmth every time she thinked about her. Then that moved over into sadness when she rembered that she was gone. Though at the moment, nothing was shown on her face or body language. But at their first meeting, Avilon had walked like she was drunk. But that couldn’t be, because you cant get drunk in this game. After their talk it turned out she had been blind back in her real life. So if the Cardinal could fix blindness, making someone able to talk wouldn’t be that hard. Or she not talk to show something? Her thoughts on the girl started to change. But she would wait until she got an answer before judging.

@Neopolitan

Neo turned towards the alchemist, mentally rolling her eyes at the question. She was pretty sure that she had already started to build a reputation as the silent cook, but perhaps not everyone had quite realized how far that silence stretched. Neo nodded her head at their question and made a motion like zipping up her lips. She had her reasons for not speaking, and she didn't feel the need to explain herself time and again. She didn't pln on changing her mind anytime soon and didn't really care for her story to spread. Even though it had gone from a general amount of spite to something that had been forgotten, she didn't wish to spread her story. At the very least, she wanted to give the accomplice of her friend's killer some chance at redeeming herself. But when she saw that red hair and crazy eyes, she would know just who she was dealing with.

@Zandra