[PP-F1] Back to the Fields <<The first few lessons are free>>

After a few hours of searching Arthur finds it. The shop owned by The old man named Zackiriah. “Howdy.” A grin crosses his face as he greets the shop owner. “I reckon it’s you who gives out the tutorial quests.” His hand moves up and He tips his hat to the man. “So how do I partake in this quest?” His southern accent rings through in the sentence as he talks to the man. You can do quests at any level, but there is always a recommended level. This world is weird. He nods as the old man explains what he’ll be doing and he walks out. From his hat to his pancho to his boots he looks like a cowboy straight out of the movies. Even the cigar takes a spot on his outfit so he looks more like the rootinest tootinest cowboy in the west. “Now, in order to complete this, I need to gather some materials, but He recommended I find myself a Buckaroo to tag along on my little excursion.” He scabs the town, his hands around his belt highlighting the buckle with a cowboy hat and two revolvers engraved on it. His eyes land on a woman, blonde with blue eyes, and he begins to walk towards her. That’s when he gets this feeling, nothing bad nor good, more like he shouldn’t do this, but his mind was made up.

”Excuse me Miss, but I’m headed on a little adventure as the younguns like to say it, would you like to tag along?” His country boy charm all the way up to 11 as he smiles at her and still holds the cigar securely in his mouth.

@Hydravion

Hydra was shopping for some ingredients for some food she was planning to make for Ruby, It was quite nice to get things and having at least ranks in Cooking kind of pulled off now. Walking from stall to stall Hydra was buying quite a few things She even stopped at a small Weapon shop looking at some weapons thinking about it maybe was time to get a weapon to at least defend herself. It was clear to Hydra she was quite under armored for her level and she needed something for sure, At least some leather armor with maybe some handy enchantments as well.

She then heard a voice behind her, a bit off a funny accent was heard and she turned around fast and her body moved a bit. She smiled at the man behind her and took a look at him before speaking, "bonjour bonjour Sir. Asking a random player on the street if kind of brave, Well I would love too, You are of need of a healer than,"  She said with a smile, " Ravi de vous rencontrer,"  That meant Nice to meet you IN France, " I'm Hydravion, But please call me Aris Like everyone does,"  She said with another smile.

@Clyde

“Well I reckon we won’t be fighting anything dangerous, but if you feel like I’m in trouble you go right on ahead and heal me if you want.” He chuckles and starts to walk towards the edge of town. “The name’s Clyde, and it’s a pleasure to meet you.” He puts the cigar butt out as it explodes into a cloud of blue polygons. She’s an interesting lass ain’t she? French. He tips his hat and walks as his spurs hit the ground making a light ring with every step. His red pancho dangles down to his lower back as he walks, and his armor under it despite having no stats gleams through. 

As they finally make it out into the field, Arthur turns and lights another cigar and looks around. “This looks like a nice place to find some materials, what do you think? We gather or we fight?” His accent becoming thicker in the last sentence. “I’m sorry ma’am, the smoking doesn’t bother you does it? I’d hate to inconvenience you.” He looks at her inquisitively, almost like he was waiting to see if she was going to lie or tell the truth. “Thanks for taking the time to help me with this quest, I’m guessing you had better things to do.” His hat comes off revealing his medium brown hair to be a mess under the cowboy hat.

@Hydravion

Hydra nods her head as the man introduces himself as Clyde, It was a bit weird to see a cowboy like an avatar in a game without even guns. Following the man out of the safe zone, a bit Hydra looks at the sky as the man lights up a cigar. She coughs a bit before the man starts speaking a bit. "Well I think, the Quest won't allow you to gather materials from combat at all... Not that I do care much about fighting anyway, it is just also, that I don't Like it," she said with a warm smile. As then the next question comes out and asking her if the smoking was bothering her, "Well in all truth, It kind of is but I'm not one to tell you to stop, I just walk where the wind does not blow the smoke to me," She says warmly like some sort of mother speaking to her kid with the tone, I'm not mad just Disappointed.

"I'm happy you asked anyway, A walk around the wilds can't harm anyone at all for sure. And about other plans, well I was going to cook for someone, but they can wait they are probely fighting some boss in the labyrinth of Floor 24," she said like it was just normal to be in the frontlines. Her mind then drifted off a bit and she started thinking, what never was a good thing, "Well yeah, maybe they are, or maybe they are waiting now, I wonder does Ruby like some stew. Wait maybe I can get her some nice cake or so. Yeah but one problem then she would like to kick off the energy then and ask me to spar or something," She said low to herself.

@Clyde

Arthur’s eyes close as she explains she can walk where the wind doesn’t blow the smoke into her eyes and he nods. “Or, I could be a gentleman and not smoke.” He puts the cigar out and puts it back into his inventory. His follows thE cigar in his hand as he puts it away and they land on a plant on the ground. “Heh, this doesn’t look like regular grass.” He pulls out his knife and cuts the plant’s Stem as he pulls on the top and he chuckles putting it away. “If you just pull it you could damage the plant, something I picked up on my farm.” His knife is back in its sheathe as he stands and examines the plant. “This looks like the one.” The material explodesi to a blue cloud as he stands up and turns towards the girl. “Well I’m not especially good at giving advice, so I wouldn’t ask me.” He spins and leans against a tree and he spits on the ground, the pixels exploding into nothing as he stands.

Spoiler

ID: 112588

LD: 20

1 material found

1 total

@Hydravion

Edited by Clyde