New guy here. Howdy.

Hey everyone!

Davidranger here. Just a new guy who has no earthly idea about acronyms and terminology of SAO RPing. My biggest confusion is Materials. Wut? Like, I don't even know what that means! Is it consumables, enhancements, skill increase potions, or rocks? I am literally at a standstill with this!

*falls to knees sobbing* I don't know what to do!

Please help me.

Edited by Davidranger
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry I kinda missed this (I don't skim over the OOC sections as much as I should) But welcome! If you have any questions let me or another staff member know. We also have a discord server where you'll likely get a faster response time (and even answers from our lovely little community). As for RPing, always feel free to ask around to start a thread with someone if you're not comfortable doing one on your own (I'm just about always looking to start new threads). I know you might feel like you're drowning in information right now, but we can all help you sift through it if you'd like the help.

Yes, any thread marked as OP is free for you to join at any time. And if you want to start a PP with someone all you have to do is ask. I do suggest you try to figure out what you want to do for the thread beforehand though as other players may not be able to automatically go along with you (or you may accidentally be at different points in time, I've seen that happen before)