[F24-PP] The Defenders Of Aincrad rise to search for a boss

Looking towards the group i smile a bit when hearing Ruby repeat the thorns part as i open up my inventory and slides the screen on over towards the blonde haired brawling healer. A small grin across my face as i just show the names of gears that have their enhancements next to them as i just nod my head with a playful grin. “Lets be glad that at one point i considered paralyze a good enchantment to have on my shield Ruby. Seems like having some non thorns armor, and a non thorns shield has come to aid me, and also find myself lucky that there hasn’t been a need to give away this Tier three gear yet.” I say in a joking tone of voice as i than just nod my head with a confident grin across my face. “SO when it comes to thorns i think we’ll be covered in avoiding death by that. Just keep in mind people to focus down the chieftan. Myself and Ruby will deal with the timing of stuns against the healer once we can see where his rhythm is when we arrive. When the shaman can’t be stunned we’ll be focusing the chieftan obviously. I’ll be using my energy restorations on Ruby as mentioned. This is our plan for when we go onto the assault against the labyrinth boss.” I say listing off the plan once more before glancing around the area quickly and than directs my attention towards the direction in which i remember the area being as i redirect myself back towards that direction.

#112638  LD:4+5(skill)+3(food)+3(item)=15

27/100

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruby had listened in on Hestia’s reply to Ruby, she had chuckled a little bit with the joking tone and then said to her “Hey, if that time ever comes I will always accept free stuff.” she replied back to the joke. Then she had nodded her head and looked toward Hestia and Zandra saying “It sounds like a plan, but again we just can’t let one shaman die, so any form of thorns is just too dangerous for the whole strategy knowing what the boss and all the minions do.” Ruby had then looked over to Neo which had been silent the entire time, at first she was going to ask if she was okay… but she had remembered that she chooses to be mute rather than anything. Opening her messaging system she had sent Neo a message:

Spoiler

Does this plan seem good to you? All voices matter, even if you haven’t seen the boss before.

ID: 112643 - LD: 10+7=17 [43/100]

@Neopolitan

Neo was looking around to see if there was anything that she could do to help them get towards the boss faster. As that happened, she listened in to the conversation. There was discussion about who was going to be doing what, and it just sounded like she was going to be a little bit of extra damage to push against the chieftain. Thankfully, she knew that this would be difficult and came prepared with all of her consumables. Hearing a ping from her message system, she thought someone else was trying to reach her. Turned out it was just Ruby. Replying to the message, she let her know that she could speak normally and Neo would hear it, while also agreeing that the plan sounded fine. She didn't know much about what would be the best course of action. She had only fought one other boss before and certainly didn’t know more about this specific boss.

ID: #112650
LD: 3 + 6 = 9 [51/100]
Neo: 0/3 cooldown for searching

@Zandra

Zandra continued to move forward with the rest of the group. They needed to hurry, really. If they was to late, there would be a risk that the third group would have been forced to retreat, making the boss’s health reset. She glanced at the others. Would the four of us be able to kill it if we was to late? Probably not. Then she herd the talk about thorns from Hestia and Ruby. She looked down at her black firey armor. It didn’t had thorns, but it did had defensive damage. So then it was time, this would be the first time she wasn’t using Inferno in a combat. It was harder then expected to switch it when she opened her inventory. She looked thru it to see what she should replace it with. She couldn’t find any armor that she sould use, not any that was better then her mask, but she was already wearing a mask. She had to wait to equip it until after they had finished searching. Still she unequipped her heavy armor and was wearing only her casual clothes, as well as her special made handwraps that increased her precision to land successful hits.

Nodding my head with a smile at hearing the general plan be accepted by the group i continue pressing onward through the twenty fourth floor's wilderness that it has as i look from one area to the next keeping my eyes open for the sight of the chieftan and the area where we had found him. With along with that keeping my eyes open for any path that looks like it had been walked along already or any sort of tell tales signs of locations that might look familiar to myself. With no signs of any fruit being bared at the moment i gaze back towards Ruby and the others and smile a bit happily at having them at my side and willing to help. So out of curiosity if i may ask. After we defeat this labyrinth guardian we will need to most likely talk with one another at some point in regards to a floor boss meeting. With that being said Neo i think that if you believe yourself ready i'd happily accept you onto the frontlines along with people you trust can handle themselves. I say towards the pink haired girl with a honest smile across my face as i offer that towards her. Figuring that if i am willing to invite her to fight the labyrinth guardian and she thinks that her results were good enough that there is no reason to bar her from the actual floor boss fight.

Search CD: 1/3

Ruby averted her looks around the location they had been and the environment that had surrounded them, not much else needed Ruby's attention or real statement so she had turned to one of the things she had done best... searching for things as a support. Missing her bomb buddy that helped her find them like pieces of candy on a halloween night she had still managed to spot something as Hestia turned to Neo to speak to her about something. Ruby had stepped over to where she had spotted something and brushed off all the dirt and foliage off of the possible chest she had found, and dug herself up a chest as she thought she found. With a smile she had picked it up from the ground and placed it in front of her looking for the lock where it would be lockpicked, finding it she brought it back to the group and said "I found us a chest, if any of you want to open it feel free. But before you act, please note that I do have Picking and Dismantling."

ID: 112661 - LD: 11+7=18 - Found Treasure Chest
[1/3]

Neo was walking about with the group, kinda letting the others lead the way. She didn't know what to really look for to find the labyrinth guardian and there was little reason to try and find it when she would more than likely lead them astray. For now though, Neo just followed along. Nodding towards Hestia, she was realizing that she probably coudl go ahead and join the next boss fight. She had already managed to hold her own at the last event boss, and that was already quite a few levels ago and without any amazing gear. Her weapon currently was very powerful, if a bit controlling. She also thought of a couple people that she might be able to bring along to the fight. Few came to mind, but hopefully she could help buffer some numbers at the next fight. As Ruby had found herself a treasure chest, Neo just decided to let her open it. She had nothing to assist with it and didn't want there to be a mimic as it would likely be much more powerful then she was used to finding.

Search CD: 1/3

Ruby had just shrugged off the silence as letting her open the chest, she did make a comment about her own skills toward opening the chest so... she began to pick the lock. Using her skills and lockpicks she had eventually cracked the lock and opened the chest only to be surprised to what was inside. Typically she either found very little, or a decent amount, never recalling to finding a mimic, but today she opened to find what she thinks is the best loot she possibly found. A handful of Col, and handful of useful materials, and some items. Ruby had with a smile decided to split the findings fairly among-st the others... however she did take the Armor for herself. She looked towards the others and said "Here's a split of the findings, however the three of you gotta decide who's getting the weapon. I'm taking the armor for myself. However if no one wants the weapon I will be more than happy to take it."

ID: 112662 - LD: 20+5=25 [Side Note, rolled 10 in BD, 11 in CD. Yeah.]
Loot Found: 6000 Col, 12 T3 Materials, 1 T3 Unidentified Perfect Weapon [#112662], 1 T3 Unidentified Armor [#112662], 2 Perfect Consumables that I totally care about.
[2/3]

((I'll put my bid in for the weapon if others don't want it. I grind plenty on my own though so someone else can have it if they want it))

As Neo was 'talking' with Hestia, she noticed that Ruby had already opened the chest. Though it seemed to have been done in a little bit of haste, she guessed that Ruby did have the skills to open it better than any of them here. Of course, she was more just happy that it wasn't a mimic. Those things were nasty. Looking at some of the loot, Neo did kinda want the weapon that was in there. Of course, she was always looking abouut for more unidentified weapons to try and find a replacement to her current one. But with how powerful this one was, there was few weapons that could properly replace it. Sending a message to let the others know she would liek the weapon, she also remarked in the message that she didn't particularly need it as she searched for them a lot on her own anyways. Best to let the others decide on what all to distribute. She was bascially the beginner here after all.

Search CD: 2/3

Zandra looked down on her axe. What was they doing to be honest. They was rushing to what? Kill a boss in a video game? But why? Why haven’t she left earlier? The third group would probably have been able to take the boss down on their own if the females hadn’t stayed and increased his healing. Just stayed because the third party called themselves heroes and humiliated the ones that had arrived there before them. Yes, that was the reason. To get revenge on those. If she could, she would make them regret what they had called her, Hestia and Ruby. Her eyes started to burn as she sent a glance at the three other party members. They was younger then her but still more mature. She was just a little kid that took things personal. Or well, this time it probably was personal. ‘’I will kill you Beat.’’ She whispered with her eyes focused on one thing. Forward.

I smile towards Ruby and just nod my head towards the blonde haired healer when she managed to open up the treasure chest as i would happily take the two consumables for myself when it came to the unidentfied objects as i than nod towards neo. Be our guest Neo the weapon is yours. I think i'm all set really when it comes to weapons in all honesty. I say towards the pink haired girl with a relaxed posture as i gaze forward once more towards the objective that the group of four is searching for. 'All i need to do is get to the labyrinth, and than beat the chieftan. Should be easy enough really especially with this group in all honesty. I just need to get their that is priority one, and than after that it is a matter of making sure i can get the information on the boss to pass it onto the appropriate frontliners.' I think to myself with a small nod towards myself more so than anything else when knowing i'll be forced to not include macradon due to his mentioned retirement back at the end of the boss. Come on team we got some nice loot along the way now we need to keep moving as fast as we can. We have lives at stake, and no time to waste. I say towards the other three as i pick up my pace.

2/3

Zandra felt that her searching skill was now off cooldown. It seemed the others wasn’t quite ready just yet. It really had been a good investment. This skill had helped her power levelling back in the days so much. To find dungones more often and easier was a great thing to have. She activated it and her ruby’s turned emerald as she scaned the area. She saw they was almost gonna miss the secret path. ‘’Guys, here it is.’’ She said and walked up to a thick bush. She took her vanity axe she had been holding to be able to equip her searching items and chopped down the bush. Behind the bush that now was just garbage, a road led forward. ‘’It seems that bush respawns when a new searching missions is started. But now, as you said Hest, full speed ahead.’’ And she was almost gonna activate her charge skill before she rembered that would leave Hestia behind. Or probably would, she didn’t thinked that Hestia would have picked up the charge skill yet.

Edited by Zandra

Ruby had picked up chest which had the unidentified still inside of it and offered it to Neo saying to her with a smile "Since everyone else is completely okay with you taking it, here its all yours." she offered it with a smile. After Neo had taken the weapon she had dropped the empty chest on the ground and waited for it to despawn out of existance, which it didn't take too long to do so. Ruby had looked over to Hestia and simply just nodded her head, looking over to Zandra she had grown a little concerned over her mental health, however she just shrugged it off hoping that things were okay. Ruby then sighed, there was nothing much else to do or to be said until she could gain some clues back to the original location they had tried to go find, she didn't have a familiar to interact with at the time being, and there was no combat... it was pretty boring for Ruby.

[3/3]

With a smile upon my face i nod towards Zandra's rather amazing find really when it came to getting towards the labyrinth location as i look towards he other two and just give a firm nod feeling like i don't need to say anything to get the actual message across as i would quickly go to cross the distance not utilizing charge just yet since it would be best served for combat and entering that storms blazing with the full strength of their group. Glancing towards the other i look down towards my outfit and just nod my head as i start to open up a menu and slide through the options as i equip a heavy armor underneath it, and a shield leaving the golden LD cloak to hang over the armor that i am wearing. The armor not being anything new  to those who have seen me fight, and the shield only being new to those who hadn't seen me at the beginning of my T3,  and during the entirety of my T2 days. The shield being that modeled after the Aegis shield with the shield having a mold of the medusa's head along the front of it. With a slight smile i nod my head as i raise it towards neo. This baby right here is the Gorgon's stare a old shield i use to use. Time to put it in use and see if we can petrify us some fish men.

3/3

Ruby had looked over when Zandra had mentioned that it was over there, looking toward the area Zandra had mentioned she did seem like she remembered walking down this path with Hestia before... but she couldn't quite remember exactly where they went. Ruby looked over to Hestia and asked her "Do you remember exactly where we went? I don't quite remember myself. But I can sure try to help find where we went off too." she then began to look around entering her scout mode. She had looked around and she only remembered the area vaguely... she looked around and could only remember a few moments to where they walked until she was completely stumped from there. She had sighed and said "I don't know where to go from here..." she dropped herself a little disappointed in not remembering, however she was hoping Neo or Hestia could bring the four back into the fray.

[4/5]

I look towards Ruby as a look of utter confidence appears in my eyes as i take off the coat and equip my sword to finish off my battle ready gear as i look towards the gathered group and than point my blade forward along the path. It is in this direction. I say as i point in the direction of where i am pretty sure it is located at as i make my way forward towards the direction of where i remember it is suppose to be. Making my way forward i look towards the silent pink haired girl and just nods since that is pretty normal for Neo not to say much in any way shape or form. 'That is going to be weird to work with on the frontlines. Their has to be an easier way to communicate with her that can allow things and ideas to be passed along a lot faster than what typing could do.' I think to myself in mostly concern for the fact that she could get hurt from either trying to respond if she would do that mid combat to pass along ideas or something else.

Zandra felt that her searching skill was now off cooldown. It seemed the others wasn’t quite ready just yet. It really had been a good investment. This skill had helped her power levelling back in the days so much. To find dungones more often and easier was a great thing to have. She activated it and her ruby’s turned emerald as she scaned the area. She saw they was almost gonna miss the secret path. ‘’Guys, here it is.’’ She said and walked up to a thick bush. She took her vanity axe she had been holding to be able to equip her searching items and chopped down the bush. Behind the bush that now was just garbage, a road led forward. ‘’It seems that bush respawns when a new searching missions is started. But now, as you said Hest, full speed ahead.’’ And she was almost gonna activate her charge skill before she rembered that would leave Hestia behind. Or probably would, she didn’t thinked that Hestia would have picked up the charge skill yet.

ID: 112672
LD: 2+10=12

Total: 63/100

Edited by Zandra

Well, it seemed it was about time that Neo kinda got left in the dust of those more experienced then her. It was nice that they let her have the weapon, though it seemed that was even more of a way to cement just how far behind she was. The others were making their way back towards the boss while Neo was just shaking in her heels wondering how to get to the boss and how she was even going to fight it. And for once in her life she actually wanted this darned rapier to push her towards the fight. It seemed as though it only ever wanted to get her to kill someone or something when that idea was already in the back of her mind. Was it just her thinking this weapon's issues into existence. Probably not, maybe it was though. Either way, she had to catch up with the group to try and help them get there as quickly as possible. If only she could just start the fight by now, that usually helped make her anxiety go away.

3/3 cooldown

I sigh softly as i try to find something or anything that would give me a single sign of something to show me the way towards the direction of the labyrinth that currently has no current signs besides what Zandra is showing us from her experience. 'Well at the very least it is making this rather easily to find at least some path since Ruby and i kinda wandered about while searching. Mainly probably because of that argument with Itzal that distracted us mid way.' i think to myself absentmindedly as i let my thoughts wonder more so than anything else as i gaze forward. Well at the very least we have some kind of direction rather than going totally blind in all of this. i say with a nod of my head as i make my way forward through the twenty fourth floor.

((Hestia was going to roll, but I guess that means it's time for another Neo soliloquy))

Neo continued to just follow the others around, feeling kinda useless. The others had little signs here or there that pointed them towards the boss. Whether it was landmarks they knew from before or if it was just the tics of going around a new floor that they had picked up, Neo didn't particularly know or care. Either way, she was stuck here just for the little buff of numbers. For all she knew, she was actually like the third or fourth person who got a message sent to them. That was unrealistic, she was probably at least the tenth or so person to get a message sent to. Probably all the other front liners that are busy trying to go through and get themselves to be better while she sat there and did little to nothing. Just craft some items for them and then work some more on maybe getting herself to be able to use the other fancy weapon she had gotten at Christmas time.

4/5