[F24-PP] The Defenders Of Aincrad rise to search for a boss

Ruby had simply followed Hestia's lead when she had said with confidence that it was in a certain direction, since Ruby's memory is worse than a goldfish she had simply believed Hestia that they were heading in the right direction, it had seemed very familiar so simply she believed it. She had looked to everyone and it had seemed everyone was deep in their own minds rather than conversing amongst themselves... or between two. Ruby had sighed again wishing she had some sort of familiar to interact with to pass the time from being so slow and somewhat boring trying to find back to the boss fight where its possible Shield and the others had still remained in the fray. Ruby had blinked a few times thinking to herself that they potentially had remained back in the fight still continuing, she had only hoped that everyone was still okay and no one had perished. 

[5/5]

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a glance forward i smile rather happily when i spot the fight within the distance as i nod my head and equips my sword once more as my golden cloak disperses once more as i also get the rest of my battle gear with a rather big smile on my face. Knowing that within moments it'll be time to fight the chieftan and to complete the fight that i had started. 'I just need to win this fight with my own hands. I started it, i'll end it. Nobody needs to get hurt or be forced to waste their time because of something i did and could've prevented if i actually did things correctly.' I think to myself as i pat the side of my shield that is modeled after the Aegis shield that has the mold of a medusa's head along the top of it. As my sword is different than Harpe but is still a curved sword one that i could always find useful when it comes to dealing the damage.

#112674 LD:14+11=25

88/100

Everyone else seemd to be getting pretty close to being ready, but it was only a matter of time before she was going to be needed. Hopefully she could actually be of some use in the fight itself. The fight itself sounded like it would be hard, but Neo just hoped she would be sufficiently protected. That was all she could hope for at least. And then once it was over, what was next? Fight the floor boss once they got everyone together? Maybe that was the goal, but it just seemed so tedious at times. Maybe it was just the different bosses that kept everyone going, but it seemed like it was a waste of time. Maybe they could just learn to live in this world. If you were careful, you really weren't that at risk of dying. You just had to know where the threats were. Once you knew that, you could go basically anywhere. Though maybe everyone was just looking for a floor they actually wanted to live on. That could honestly be it, as lame of a reason as that was.

5/5 CD

Gazing forward towards the labyrinth fight ahead and seeing the forms of the male players facing off against the labyrinth boss i just nod my head at seeing the fight as i look forward with nothing but confidence and determination as i clench tightly onto the curved sword ripdtide and onto my shield gorgon's stare as i chuckle softly to myself at that fact. 'if only i was wearing my tier two armor than the gear would be complete for what i was wearing at the start..wearing what Teion made me.' I think to myself with a bit of a frown thinking on one of the many people that have seemingly just chosen to go dark on me in terms of doing anything or just talking to one another.  Clenching my teeth a bit at the fact of what was meant to be some kind of family can easily just go dark and decide to not communicate at all in a blink of an eye. Leaving one with nothing left to fight for when all disappear around them.

((I need one more post to switch my gear please))

Neo was making her way when she noticed some sort of fight going on. Sending the cliche 'you better take a look at this' message to her party, she saw that there was a group of men fighting what seemed to be some sort of lizard creature. Sending a follow up message asking to let the group let her switch items before charging in, Neo was ready to make sure that she could do her best for the fight. Hopefully it wouldn't end in disaster like the one that made the group have to get her in the first place. Of course, that was all assuming that she could figure out what she needed to do. She was supposed to attack the creature, but there was no telling what the weak spots on it were. Guess this was what everyone was talking about having to fight blindly in these fights.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #112675
LD: 16 + 6 = 22

110/100

The group was getting closer, not long way left. Zandra could feel her heartbeat increase. Her breathing got deeper, the fire in her eyes burned hotter. Soon, soon they would show them who the real peasants was. She opened her inventory and scrolled thru the different gears she had gathered thru the years. A smile started to grow on her face as her body was covered with a white shine. The black and burning heavy armor that she had used all these years. When the shine faded away, she was no longer Zandra, now she was what she called herself. The big black axe materialised in her hand she held out in a horizontal angle. Underneath her armoured gloves, the handwraps of accuracy appeared. And now she was all set. All set to engage the labyrinth guardian as well as the guys that called themselves heroes. ‘’Just you wait guys, just you wait.’’ She mumbled to herself with all her focus forward, preparing to charge as soon as the guardian got in sight.

((Stats are now on the fighting set, stealth is for RP only))

With everyone else gearing up for the fight, Neo did her best. She deactivated her necklace and could feel her parasol taking effect now. It wouldn't be long now before she was in her first fight as part of the front lines. This was going to be interesting. Entering her own hiding ability as best as she could, Neo was ready to try and get some sort of sneaking attack in. Not that she had figured that out, but hopefully she could get something of use against the boss instead of taking the time to try and find the way to get a critical strike against it. Unsheathing her sword part way, she could see the black tenddrils coming off of it. It was as tense as she was to start this fight. Hopefully it wouldn't interfere as she slaightered whatever was in her path. That was a weird thought, she really needed to talk to someone about this, but no one would probably believe her.

Thread Summary:

LD Total bonuses:

- Hestia: 40 LD - +2 SP
- Neo: 31 LD - +1 SP
- Zaandra: 24 LD- +0 SP
-Ruby: 15 LD: - +0 SP

2 Pages complete: +2 SP and 200 Col to each

Loot rewards:
6000 Col, 12 T3 Materials, 1 T3 Unidentified Perfect Weapon [#112662A], 1 T3 Unidentified Armor [#112662B], 2 Perfect Consumables [#112662C][#112663D]

Total:
@Hestia: 4 SP, 2 T3 Unidentified Perfect Consumables [#112662C] [#112662D], 4 T3 Mats, 1500 Col
@Neopolitan: 3 SP, 1 T3 Unidentified Perfect Weapon [#112662A], 4 T3 Mats, 1500 Col
@Zandra: 2 SP, 4 T3 Mats, 1500 Col
@Ruby: 2 SP, 1 T3 Unidentified Perfect Armor [#112662B], 4 T3 Mats, 1500 Col

(entering the labyrinmth guardian this rotation [after current turn])