[PP-F1] Becoming a new.

Su was still a bit crying with tears falling from her cheek and after a bit, she got a message from Neo again, Guess its time to speak like this for a bit then. Opening the message Su did not really cheer up at all and stared at the message for a long time and got herself the mood to keep going for a bit. Typing back a message to Neo with something that a normal person maybe did not want to see their friend type at all. "Think this... this is good," She said low before sending the message to Neo

To: Neo

Neo, You may say that now, but I just know you for a short time and Can not replace your friend just like that. I would have wished not to have come with Haz and the rest of this world. I was first planning to focus on some other things like dancing and Kendo but after they kept bugging me to join I came with them, Now I regrate every choice up till now. Nobody cares about me nobody Care about the Little Demon girl with white hair, Better to leave me behind Neo, and keep going. That is what everyone did so far.

@Neopolitan

• 2 weeks later...

Neo received the message from Su, and put down her drink as she read it. Rolling her eyes at the defeatist attitude she had, Neo quickly made her way back outside. She had her hide skill engaged, just to mask her approach a little bit. Coming up to the tree she had spotted. SU at already, she quickly sidled over to where she was and gave her a side hug, breaking her hide skill in the process. As she did so, she pressed send on a message quickly. Hopefully it would be enough to make sure that Su would feel a bit better. At the very least, she waasn't escaping her hug anytime soon. Looks like her time spent getting the martial arts skill wasn't entirely wasted after all.

To: Sunova

Sneak attack! You're not a replacement. You're someone new. And even if you weren't meant to be stuck in this world like the rest of us, that doesn't matter. You're stuck with me now and that means you have a friend no matter what.

@Sunova

Sitting now a bit staring into nothing it became a bit quiet with a sob here and there, Su was thinking about leaving now. but before even getting up Su got a message and wanted to open it trying to do so Su got jumped by Neo with a hug, "GAH!!!" Was the only thing that came out of Sunova right now as the message was open already in front of her nose reading the first bit gave Su a bit of a giggle for sure. Looking at Neo as she was done reading it you could clearly see her eyes watering. "Well... I guess being stuck here then... doesn't feel so bad ... with my friend around," Su said a bit with trouble before accepting the hug and giving Neo the hug back before crying on her shoulder a bit, "But You ... truly wish to stay with a ... a demon child like me?" Su said to Neo looking her into the eyes now as she almost looked about to go into a full on crying waterfall. Yet somehow, this moment made her think of the only person in her real life who cared about her, that person is her grandfather.

@Neopolitan

Neo just rolled her eyes at the comment about being with a demon child, even if it may have been a little bit insensitive. Cupping her hand by Su's cheek, she just looked with earnest into her eyes as her form of assurance. There was no need for more words in this moment. The only thing that mattered was that Su should know she was safe. She could take her time getting her own form of power in this game and she would be safe doing so. Neo had no intentions of losing more people than she already had in this death game. But she also didn't wish to see people just cower in other's shadows. That meant that when those shadows eventually departed, they would be unable to defend themselves from the horrors they must then face. It was a time for Sunova to spread her wings. She needed to learn now, before the teachers were gone.

@Sunova

Su SHocked a bit as Neo grabbed her face Totally surprise what Neo just did, Su looked right ahead into Neo's eyes. "Um... Sorry," She said now trying to look away from Neo's eyes a bit as hard as she could not really getting anywhere as She kept looking back and Neo as her eyes watered a bit for sure. "Sorry I... I really did not see the light anymore, With everything that happened, I don't know what to do anymore, But I guess from what you are trying to say is... That I should stand and At least try to fight back these thoughts," She pauses pushing away Neo's Hands from her face as she tilted her head a bit, "Did it get it," She got out with a small giggle as she got a small smile to show up while still looking a bit sad. "Even If you don't talk, Somehow I seem to understand what you want and what you like to do, This must be something special then... This connection we have, this ... friendship," Su said trying to smile as she went onto her Knees now sitting straight in front of Neo a bit.  "Seems we need to grow up at some point right,"  She said not truly giving a smile to Neo.

Neo just smiled back towards Su. it seemed she had managed to calm down at least some. Perhaps there would be more consoling later down the road, but for the moment it seemed that the two of them were able to just sit there and enjoy each other's company for the time being. Turning to sit next to Sunova, Neo wrapped her arm around the even smaller girl's shoulder. It was probably the most remarkable thing about her. Neo thought she would be one of the smallest people in this game that wasn't a child, but it seemed someone just barely managed to beat her to that one. Either way, it was nice to just sit here in her little mountain home and watch the digital sunset go behind the mountains. It was a serene sight that she was surprised could get replicated so well. And as that sun set, Neo waited to see whatever Su wanted to do next. The ball was in her court now, even they were sitting in hers.

@Sunova

It became a bit quiet, sure that was normal with Neo around and Su really did not pay much attention to it as maybe in school she would be the one who makes a lot of noise. But back then she did hide her hair color and stuff. The fact that she grew stronger to feel ashamed of her hair color was clearly there. As it is very simple on how it all began for sure. As in her home town back in Japan, there was this rumor or a story that a lot of people believed in, even her parents and family members so best of connections with that side made her quite uneasy of her hair, Yet she never painted it because Her grandfather likes the color of her hair, it gave its own shine, also probably made his hair looks grayer and fitting with his granddaughter. "I will tell you a story why I'm so scared of people seeing me, If you want to know, of course, Its not the best to hear for sure," Su said looking at Neo with her eyes before staring into the sunset again.

@Neopolitan

As the two sat there in silence, Neo just let Su contemplate everything to herself. There was no need to interrupt this silent moment. As soon as Su had talked about her wanting to tell her story, Neo just sat down next to her and prepared to listen. It would be good for her to be able to spill her secrets to someone. No one should have to keep all of those secrets to themselves. Each of their own should be able to be open to at least one other person that they had in their lives. Placing her arm around Su's in a sort of side hug motion, Neo readied herself to listen to her story. She knew bits and pieces, the torment, the out-casting. But she didn't know it from start to end. It seemed as though that was going to change today, and hopefully for the better. Neo knew what it was like to be cast out by those who were supposed to be the closest to you. Even if it was for different reasons, Neo was pretty sure that she would be ale to understand most of what Su was going through.

@Sunova

It seems like Neo was ready to hear the story about why Su was quite scared of people seeing her even more so now. Taking a deep breath Su got herself a bit more up and spoke, "Well... I grew up religious with my family being very believable in the stories around them. So there is this rumor about 100 years or so there was a lady with white long hair, a bit longer than mine, but just as white, like snow. It was said that if someone was born the soul of that person was taken by her and given to a demon, yet others say that she came to people's houses in the middle of the night taking their soul away leaving only an emotionless body who harms its family. That was a long time ago, but then I was born my grandmother died and on the same day as well 5 others did too, After I grew hair and my parents saw that I had white hair they believed I was a daughter of this woman, If it was not for my grandfather my parents would have abandoned me. After that My grandfather took care of me most of the time, he could do that with the amount of money he had, He even wanted to give me a butler. But rumor got out because of my parents, and people wanted to shame me so I started to wear a wig to hide myself, Just after that is all just fun but still, If God would have existed he would make my parents love me, but he is all just fake and if he was real he never cared about me," Su stopped talking looking over to Neo with a relieved face, "You don't fear me right?" SHe asked her.

@Neopolitan

Neo listened as SU told her story. It wasn't as drawn out as Neo was ready for, but that was good. It meant that she wasn't dwelling on it as much as she should be. As sad as it was, it seemed that they had, for the most part, already dealt with it and put the past where it should be. Neo just shook her head at the final question. There was no need to fear Su. Her circumstance came from bad luck. Whether or not there was a higher power that caused it to happen was of little importance. What mattered was that she was here now. And she just needed a little bit of encouragement to find out what to do to continue moving forward with her life instead of moving back to the past over and over again and again. Hopefully this conversation would be that catalyst to get her moving forward again. That was what Neo was hoping, and even slightly planning, on happening.\

@Sunova