[PP-F1] Becoming a new.

Sunova was wondering around for quite a bit on floor 1, things have started changing quite a lot. Haz and Neo got quite a bit stronger and Sunova was left behind. Walking past some windows of stores she looks at her own reflection. She looks down and a bit sad, her face looked quite sad and she moved on before coming to the plaza. Looking left and right Sunova looked up at the building with the monument of life inside it. "sometimes you have to face it and I will face them today," she said low to herself before heading in. A few people where around here and this was quite wonder that even anyone wanted to come here, it was quiet here and Sunova was not ready to read the names but something was going to be done. Going over the names a bit slowly Sunova could see flowers at the names and Sunova looked up from the flowers. Reading the names a bit Sunova moves her finger over the names as she reads them. Ikano, Hiso, Speedy, Beatbox, Aralle, Vanilla, Fang and quite a few more. She moved along with reading she felt something heavy on her chest, she blinked a bit and before she started to stare at a name that was her own. She started to look a bit heavy and then yelled quite a bit and started crying before she all went dark and saw Miraak and his demon form laughing at her dead. Then he sees just her name and then a gravestone and her parents and grandfather. Then everything went black again and she saw her own old school friends laughing and making jokes over Her death. Last she saw Neo and Haz who seemed to have forgotten who she was and moved on. Sunova yelled and screamed at them before waking up.

Waking up she looked around feeling her body a bit and looking at other things in the room. Move out of bed she moved to the bathroom and washed up a bit, "it was just a dream, I can still fight on, keep going, but first I have to change," she said looking at the mirror and at her snow white hair nodding before getting her armor and katana holding it in her hand. She moved around on floor 1 getting ready to do things but she knew something was needing to change and Sunova knew what. Getting to a window of a shop she stared at her reflection and nodded before moving into the barber shop. Greeting the NPC she started to move near the mirror and a menu popped up saying, you sure want to change, and Sunova pressed yes. Before she knew it she could change her hair and eyes. She nodded to herself and smiled going to some hair styles, she stopped at a long hair with some nice bowtie on her pony, she selected it and then moved on to hair color, she did like the light coloring and so made a small change to show a bit more coloring, light pink hair and long she smiled at the look and pressed agree. Staring at the mirror of the shop a bit she smiled "The old me, is no more. Today I became Sumi, the samurai priestess." she said smiling before moving out of the shop and breathing in the air and smiling yet again, "World you better watch out, the new me is here!" she said proud with a smile with her armor and her hand on her hips and her katana sheeted in her hand.

Neo was making one of her semi-regular trips down to the first floor to apy respects to the one she had lost. It was such a long time ago now, but it was still one of the things that was at the forefront of her mind. She had brought her parasol, black from the weapon inside of it, because she felt as though she should go out and do something after this. It probably wasn't a good idea to do that though. Either way, it was what she had brought with her. Sitting at the monument, Neo placed a small white flower at the base of Vanilla's crossed out name. She had not told a soul about what happened to her, and there were even fewer who actually knew vanilla at all. Most of them likely as naive as she was back then and more than likely dead by now.

After grieving for a short moment, Neo went back towards the main plaza. No point staying on this floor really. Newer players seemed estranged from her and her power, and she had done everything this floor had to offer already. The only times it was worth coming here was if she wanted to do a fishing trip, and even then that usually felt like it was a little bit worthless. She could just buy the materials off of Shield or some other merchant while she was around getting something identified.

As she was walking towards the portal, she noticed someone who seemed vaguely familiar, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. Perhaps she knew them from the event, or maybe it was just some random girl she had passed by once oor twice. Either way, there seemed to be an air of confidence around them. Deciding it would probably be best not to worry too much about it, Neo went into the portal area and started to figure out where she wanted to go. There was a lot of destinations she could go to, and she knew what most of them held.

@Sunova

Sunova looked a bit around to her own surprise and a big spark of joy, then she got up with something. With full speed Sunova changed at Neo hugging her right away. "Neo, been so long, I though you forgot me, Su." letting go of thr hug Sunova straightened up a bit ans smiled "ooh yeah sorry, a new introduction is in place. Name is Sumiko, but all friends call me Sumi and we are friend like best friends in game. Or you know me as this person," She pulled up her Menu and sended Neo a message saying ,>~< hello Neo! Surprise surprise, a new me. She smiled and looked at Neo who seemed to get ready to leave and made a small spin "where are you planning to go, I heard you got a house made by Haz, if you like we can go there?" she sounded full of energy like she always was but you could see a small tear in her eye yet not know if it was a tear of happiness or just a tear of sadness.

Turning to things a bit she smiled spinning her hair a bit around her finger, now that she changed a bit in hair color and so, but seemly she was the same looking Sunova from before, her face did not change at all and her eyes still rhe same as well she was still quite small like still small being 4'9" at best. Tho what ever Neo wanted to do Sumi was happy to follow and even whilling to learn sign language from either Hydravion or Neo herself. "Like my new style, it's a bit different and well, I thought they maybe treat me a bit different if my hair was not white, and well tried my best. But please don't talk about my length yes I'm still small." she said a bit huffing and looking on to hos things where holding with Neo.

@Neopolitan

Just as Neo was figuring out where to go, she was practicallly tackled by the girl she had thought was familiar. Su introduced herself as Sumi now. Though it was a little bit strange considering Neo knew you couldn't change your username in the game, she figured it wasn't the worst thing to happen. Eyeing her up and down, which wasn't hard considering Sumi was one of the few people who was actually shorter than Neo, she noticed quite the change in her style. Neo gave her own non-verebal responses to things as best as she could. She just shrugged at the request to go towards the new house she had with Haz, not seeing a reason not to go back there. Nodding towards the comment about her new style, Neo just rolled her eyes at her request not to joke about her height. It wasn't like Neo wasn't in a similar boat herself. No point joking about someone else being short when someone like Haz could easily turn around and do the same to her. Sending a message to SUmi, Neo just let her know that they could go to the house if she wanted to.

@Sunova

Being Sumiko her real name and Sumi being nickname she could see that Neo was a bit confused to it at first but as always Neo reacted like she always did. Getting a message from Neo she had no problem with going to the house of Neo and Haz. "Neo it would be quite fun to go to your house, tho well if you want I want to talk about something if you alright with it." She daid to Neo getting a small snigger herself as she nodded to Neo and smiled "You always been the type to get things done fast, just a clarification on why the name change a bit well, my real name is Royama Sumiko, so yeah thats is why." she said sounding a bit sad as she told this but she was at least happy she would carry her grandfathers name with the best way she could. Being The person she was and wanted to become, Sumiko knew she needed to change quite a bit, become more serious and deadly with her way of fighting and how she strategist. "Neo if you dont mind would you take the lead for now, I really don't know where you have your house at all so how about you show me the way," she said with up most respect to Neo like she was some sort of teacher to her. As it was a reason she did this being the reason that she wanted to be taken more serious.

@Neopolitan

Neo just let Su talk some more. She had always had that tendency of hers to ramble along and Neo saw no point in stifling it now. Starting to make her way towards the seventh floor where her house was that she shared with Haz, Neo listened to what Su had to say. It seemed that she was starting to go by her real name, though Su seemed to still work fine as a nickname for her there. As for taking the lead, Neo was happy to do that. Giving a hug to Su to let her know that she had her support, Neo went through the transporter and waited for Su. once she had come up with her, Neo made her way towards the town of Deepedge and then past it a little ways into the mountains a little bit. The house itself wasn't anything that grand, or at least to Neo it wasn't. It was a cozy little place though, and close enough to her shop that she could really just spend her time making her products there if she really wanted to instead of at the shop. Roman came flying down from one of the little roosts he had and Wrapped around Neo's neck. The cold was comforting and Neo was glad to see that he was still around.

@Sunova

Getting a Hug from Neo was something Su really never got in the first place it was nice for sure to get one and she did like it. "Um thanks for the Hug," Su said a bit blushing a bit, Even tho Neo was maybe one year older she felt like she was quite a bit older, But maybe that was because of Su's Highed and stuff and how she was with her personality and stuff. Following Neo into the Transporter, She seemed to be waiting for her, walking next to Neo for a bit Su tried to think of something to talk about. "So Um... Neo, I know I have not been seeing you guys in a long time, but that was because I'm scared after the events on Floor 13. I want to help surely do, But after some planning and moving around the pieces a bit, I still have quite a bit off fear," She said to Neo still following her. It was nice to know that Neo was always listening like she did always and sure it would be nice to speak with Neo for sure, but this was also good. Getting to some mountains with a river and stuff Su saw a house quite standing out as it was sitting at the river bank. "OH WOW, Haz made this, HE REALLY DID, Guess he is useful from some other things as well. It so Big, How did you two get that amount of Col to even get this kind of house," Su said quite surprised and was really with open mouth staring at the house as Roman came down to Neo, Su shocked a bit, "EEEP!" She looked at Roman and sighed, "Its just you Roman, Please don't scare me like that, My heart can't take that," She said to him giving him a small pat on the head.

@Neopolitan

It sounded like Su was mostly just having issues with the events of the thirteenth floor event. She didn't blame her, dying and coming back couldn't have been a good thing to do to one's mind. Especially when they were constantly under the threat of death as it was. Neo was having her own issues that started at that floor as well, but she wasn't going to burden Su with those thoughts right now.

Giving a silent chuckle, Neo pet the head of Roman and cozed him onto her arm. It was nice that Su seemed to have bonded with him a little bit. Holding out her arm so that Su could pet him as well, she looked towards the house once more. Technically most of the cost was paid for by Neo herself, not Haz, but better to let Su think what she wanted. It was nice to have such a care-free soul existing around Aincrad. Too many players took this game so seriously. It didn't really matter if it was going to be a death game or not, they were trapped here. Better to just treat it like this was their life and clearing the floors was their calling, so why not have a little bit of fun.

@Sunova

Su looked once more at the house and looked at the small little bridge connecting the house to the land. Somehow this house had the style of an old Japanese house, giving Sunova a bit of feeling from home and her Grandpa's house she was at quite a lot. "This feels... A bit too familiar for me," Su said sounding a bit sad still patting Roman a bit. It was clear Su was really in a hole that was hard to get out of, and was hiding it quite a bit for sure. Tho giving it now Su was not having the best of times. It was clear she grew quite a bit quieter but still tried to shock it off like normal and just be herself, what seemed to hurt her quite a bit. "Can we sit somewhere Neo, I kind of want to sit somewhere, just talking okay," She said to Neo pointing at the door so they knew She wanted to go inside and just sit in the living room to take a break and talk a bit to Neo about the things.

"If you don't mind Neo, I would like to talk about something I ... I just can't handle alone, and well you seemed to like the only person I know, And after Cutting my hair down a bit I feel like I want to drop something else as well and stop this once and for all," She said sounding like she was talking about something else for a second almost sounding like killing herself.

@Neopolitan

Neo looked towards the house once more, and heard that Su wanted to sit somewhere to talk. Neo didn't mind that in the slightest and guided Su towards the front door. The living room was fairly close to the entrance, and Neo pointed towards so u could get herself comfortable. While that happened, Neo ducked over to the kitchen and quickly prepared a couple little snacks. Nothing fancy, just some meat, cheese, and crackers on a plate. Neo always felt that food helped to calm people down. Realizing she grabbed the cracckers that were quite salty, she also made sure to fill a pitcher with water and place everything onto a tray. She brough the tray into the living room and prepared for Su to tell her whatever she needed to say. Neo was more than happy to be the person to listen to troubles if need be. And it seemed like someone who would listen was just what Su needed right now.

@Sunova

Walking inside a Su looked around with wondering eyes and she looked quite a bit around, Seeing the Kitchen is a bit open and to be sure quite big as well, Like there where two kitchens in one. Sitting down in the living room Su looked around a bit more, It was clear both players had some interest in calm surroundings and Haz was always from white and old stuff and Well Neo seemed like the time who liked the warm places as well as the cold places of colors. Sitting down Su lets out a sigh and looks around a bit more seeing A door from the Kitchen going into some big kitchen kind of workshop and some stairs going up, Probably where the sleeping room was. As Neo came back with snacks on a tray Su laughed a bit, "I used to do that you know, Had a side job in a cafe being the waiter and stuff, But that is not what I wanted to talk about," She said as she did so you could hear the change of tone from happy to sad.

Taking a deep breath and taking some snacks as well Su nodded and started speaking, "Neo, I have been quite scared. Like I have been having dreams... Off the time facing Miraaks demon... I still do not blame him, But... I can not blame him for things he was not holding the controller," You could see tears appear in Su's eyes a bit but none were falling down yet. "Well... I have been dreaming about... well really being dead, And I just fear nobody was gonna care that I was gone... And... And like ... Nobody... like, really ... I.." Su stopped talking and just shut down laying her head into her lap starting to cry.

@Neopolitan

Neo had no wrds to give as she watched Su slowly break down in front of her. It was rough to be goign through something like this, and Neo had little to relate to it. All she could was what she did, scoot over beside Su and wrap her arm around her shoulders. Doing her best to convey that she did care. That wasn't goign to change. The only thing she didn't care about was whether or not Su wanted her hair long or short, as that was her decision. Of course, she wouldn't dare try to say that and risk setting her off. Neo let the girl cry the tears that she needed to, giving her the release she desperately needed. Nothing good ever came from bottling up emotions. And once the tears would slow down, then perhaps the two of them could talk. Now was just the time for Su to let it ll out though. The time to let the words that needed to be given to the world to be spoken.

@Sunova

• 2 weeks later...

Su looks as she cries a bit, Neo seems to do her best to get her better and it was maybe the best Neo could do really. Su did not want to do it but sometimes things have to move, "I ... I have been hiding, T...Trying to find my place again. But t...that was maybe not the best, Memories came back. Good and bad once, As you already know I came here with Haz, We are good friends and all but it was not JUST us two. No our whole guild from another game came as well." Drying her tears now quite a bit she looks up and Neo nodding as she looked quite to bring up some power to think about it. "Haz may not like to speak about it, really I think he does not care anymore, What ... Is quite rare for someone like him. But our old Guild members are still alive, with us that old guild was made out of 10 people. We used to call us 'Voices Of The Unique' or 'Voices' and we knew each other quite well. And in these dreams, I see their names sometimes and other times I see my own and everyone leaves me behind. Forgetting about me," She stops looking down at her hands a bit as it was clear she was a bit scared.

Su was really not in the best place now and was really scared of being forgotten by everyone, "Neo... Please tell me, have you ever forgotten about me. If so I want to hang out with you more, Please..." She was clearly sad and scared for what to come next and was really shaking now as he hands shake quite a bit now.

@Neopolitan

Neo just sat there and listened, letting Sunova spill everything out into the open. There was no use hiding what your feelings were, at least in Neo's eyes. And as Su was asking her about whether or not she had ever been forgotten, Neo just shook her head. There may have been times that Su wasn't on the forefront of her mind, but she would not be forgotten. She was helping with the front lines now, and if she let that consume her in its entirety, she would have nothing left to fight for and no reason to keep fighting forward. This game had already taken everything away from her, she wasn't going to let it take what it had given as well. She refused its gift of speech because she knew it was not going to help her and she didn't want to acknowledge that this game had a purpose other than to mess with her. But that wasn't to say people like Su weren't there to support her constantly. Hoping that the feelings she held were expressed well enough in what her eyes showed, Neo closed in for a bit of a hug with Su. She had never been good with physical contact. It usually meant that she was about to get insulted or beaten or both back when she was at school. But this was something different. Something that actually seemed to matter to people. It was actually that platonic love she had never truly gotten to experience in the real world.

@Sunova

Su looked a bit shocked as Neo went in for a hug, it felt a bit weird as Neo was not the kind to hug like this. Maybe it was just because they have been spending time together quite a bit, It felt nice and Su returned a hug to her as well.  "Neo, I'm ... really ... happy to have you as a friend. can I ask... why do you care so much for me, and don't give me that because we are friends. Give me a good reason because the first time we met you did not really seem to be bothered by my action when I randomly grabbed your arm and did like we were good friends." Su was still busy trying to dry her eyes and give a weak smile to Neo as she spoke. It was clear Su kind of knew she could be a bit to active for some people and sometimes be quite hyper as well. not only that sometimes she was called irritating by some people.

@Neopolitan

Neo was caught off guard by Su's question for a bit, and she did honestly have to think about the answer she wanted to give. Starting to type up a message, she realized that there really wasn't much of a reason she could think of. At least, not that she knew of at the time. Sending it off, Neo had a bit of a guilty look in her eyes while she waited for Su to finish reading it.

Spoiler

TO: Sunova

When I first entered this game, I had come in with one other person, a white-haired girl like yourself. She's... dead now, and I had repressed the memory long before I had met you. I guess it was some part of my brain that I didn't realize that thought maybe you had come back. Maybe it was them again. I didn't really realize it at the time though. It wasn't until a few months ago when I knelt behind the waterfall on floor 6 that I had all of those memories rushed back into my head. The murderer and their accomplice. The murder has long since been killed, but I don't know the accomplices name. All I remember was those gleaming eyes filled to the brim with murderous intent. They nearly got me and I just barely made it to the town in time. Since then I don't really know what to think. Are you just a replacement for losing my best friend, or are you actually her, or maybe I just need to move on. The two of you are so similar, both full of energy and wanting to stand up for the person getting bullied. I guess I just wanted Vanilla back.

@Sunova

it was getting quite for a bit as Neo was writing the message, she was really learning how to type fast and was almost done in a few moments, in the time that Neo was typing Su dried her tiers a bit and was calming down while still being quite red on her face. Once Neo was done and Su got the notification she started reading it with care, she kept reading and reading as a small tear rolled down her cheek and she just kept reading. Then she was reading it again and lowered her arms to her side a bit.

She swallowed a bit before slowly raising her hand to the message and selection the reply, in a few seconds it was clear to Su the names she kept reading and reading were peoples names with friends and love once. 

To Neo,

Sorry

This was that the message said before Su stood up from her seat and bowed to Neo before running quite fast out into the back door.

Once in the back yard of the house Su jumped behind a tree and started crying and talking to herself almost like cursing and talking herself down, "Y...you stupid Idiot, Why... Why did you ask? WHY! I sho... should have never ... never come here, It is better for me... If I left," She said to herself as she hides her head into her knees and was mad and sad at the same time, not mad at Neo but at herself. It was not that Su wanted to do this, Memories can be good right, but sometimes it's better to leave them forever and Su thought about it quite a bit and talked herself down quite a bit.

@Neopolitan

((I can roll for stealth if you actually want to try to find me))

Neo was shocked as Su quickly ran out the back door of the house into the yard. There was no reason for her to be upset. If anything Neo should be the one apologizing for basically using Su. Using her hiding skill, Neo saw Su behind a tree crying and talking to herself. At the very east she hadn't run out of the safe zone that the house created. Drafting up a message, she quickly sent it over to Su. she didn't hint at where she was at looking at her as she wanted to make sure Su could have the time she needed for herself. Once she saw Su's reaction to the message, she would head back towards the house to make sure she beat Su there if she came back.

I should be the one apologizing. Don't feel bad about bringing up the topic. I didn't even remember I had that friend until recently. I'm sorry for making you have to share my pain. There's a reason I don't really tell people. Not even Haz knows.

@Sunova

still crying behind the tree was now really looking even smaller than she normally did and even for her height, she was clearly small behind the tree there. Her mind raced back and forward quite a bit with very bad things in her memory, things her mother said thing people sad after they heard Su had snow white hair. All of those where bad thing all about how she should not have been gifted the gift of life and how she would be better up leaving. Now thinking about it a bit she was getting even sadder. 

Then hearing a pin she looked up and looked around before opening the menu and seeing that a message came in, a Message from Neo. She wanted to push it away but then something in her mind sparked saying something along the sides of "My grandchild is a strong and caring child, No matter how you look, you always bring joy from your own joy, smile back to those who seek you ill," those words where her grandfathers word. the one who learned her about self-defense and kendo, and not only that gave somehow some excellent dance moves as well. 

Getting the courage and slowly raising her hand and opening the message and reading it. She started to read it a bit and shook her head. Even tho her mind wanted to be happy she was clearly not capable of it. It was a combination of old memories and the new once, not only that also the memories of others of her closes friends and the pain they carried with them and never told anyone but her.

To Neo

Don't, I did not deserve to be brought back to life at all. I'm not your friend, and I don't know why in the hell someone wanted to give me a second chance at all, I hate God for what he made me and I hate everything who admits to someone like him who loves to pounce someone. Your friend deserves that second chance and not me, I have done what I can and be useless just like they always say in the end.

@Neopolitan

Neo was at the door of her house and waited for the response from Su. It took some time, yes, but it came eventually. Reading the message, she decided. To just let her be for the moment afte sending off some quick words to her as well. Going back in to the house, she waited with the front door in sight so she could check to see if Su left that way. Better to at least know how she was coping rather than just leave it be entirely. She made a bare attempt to stay kind of hidden off to the side so at the very least Su could ignore that she was there if she just wanted to leave instead of try to talk it through. Her own pain was nothing to take precedent over Neo trying to fix everything. She wanted to let her get through it on her own rather than Neo fix everything. She would be help though if she caame to her. Confirming that the message had been sent, she sipped quietly on some tea that she had brought from the kitchen.

You didn't deserve to die either.

@Sunova