[OP:F13] Crimson Teayres

Teayre lay on the couch in the entry hall to the Amethyst Boutique, her ears twitching at the occasional sound. Rolling her eyes before flicking them towards the main door she spots a dash of blue leaving. “He’s gone again…” She murmurs before returning her unblinking gaze to the ceiling of her shop. Spreading fingers through the pliable fabric underneath she grips it tightly before letting go. Then again and again, repeatedly Teayre performs this action before finally she stops. A sigh escapes her lips, then an audible growl echoing out of her stomach. Wincing she opens her menu for the first time in... Teayre pauses just before she flicks the menu down. “How long has it been?”

Closing her eyes she thinks back over everything that had happened. Three names stuck out most, “Manta. Ebony and you.” Three people she had killed, not including all the others, the ones who wanted her to die, but she slaughtered instead. “I was Teayre Muramasa the Crimson Maiden,” Her voice quiet almost silent as she spoke to herself, “Who am I now?” Eyelids opening she flicks down her menu. The screen pinging open as she winces, letting out a groan the girl sits up slowly. Her left hand going onto her knee, flexing at the elbow, the right in front of her the menu open as she… “What am I doing?” a cackle follows, the few birds that were outside her shop fled. The mobs that guarded her store groaned.

Her hand dropped to her side as she closed her eyes again, her breathing slowing down as she placed both hands on her stomach. “The last thing I remember… Baldur… Crying…” The crimson haired maiden let out a screech worthy of a banshee. “LISS!” She rolls off the couch onto the floor twisting, turning and screaming out. Her hand stretching out in a claw, “Liss I’m coming…” She mumbles, “I’m… Coming…” She calls out her voice almost a whisper now.

It's been sometime after the events from floor 4 and how it turned out was just not the best way getting a hit out on you knowing that you would be hunted, It was clear to Chis she needed to make some friends who did not want to arrest her before she could even act out her plan for the 'new world'. walking a bit on floor 13, the floor know to be quite a bit messed up. Wearing their red robes and the hood over her head she was wondering a bit thinking of a way to start her plan to get an ally in her ways of this fight against the world. Even if people did not chare her image she was not going to stop now and succeed until she got what she wanted. Walking for a bit she spotted a house that seemed to be guarded, It was clear to Chis this was a players shop but why would you guard it like this. With a smile, Chis was quite interested to see what would be inside and walked slowly past the mobs and opened the door walk in.

hearing a voice yell like a banshee Chis placed her half broken mask on her face and walked on further into the shop. Looking around she spotted someone on the ground, quite messed up. As quiet as she could she looked to the female player on the ground tilting her head to the side like a dog. "Very interesting, Weak minded or just strong emotions what would it be," She said low. then a twisted smile came to her face upon seeing the orange cursor, "Who did you kill to get that beautiful thing above your head," She said to the player as she still had her head tilted a bit waiting for a response.

@Teayre

Her hand fell to the floor in a clunk, she lay there in red silk pajamas breathing heavily. The creak of the door reached her ears as it opened “Callie-kun…” She began attempted to raise her head managing to move it an inch before the weight of it over took her and it fell onto her outstretched arm. “Cal… I’m sorry.” Teayre sobbed, “I’m sorry.” She started to shake her left hand was wobbling as she placed it on the ground supporting her. Then she heard a voice.

The Crimson Maiden froze the shaking stopped. “You’re not Calrex.” She mumbled to herself, “I don’t recognize your voice.” Slowly she staggers to her feet the silk swaying with her. Teayre met the masked figure’s eyes, drinking in her features, able to see the twisted smile on the face in front of her. Swiping down her menu she begins to press buttons on it as she dismisses the menu a weapon appears at her hip. “What have you done with Cal?” Teayre demanded taking one step forward her left hand going to the hilt of her weapon. Eyes narrowing, her lips thin. “Or are you here to buy something, in which case. We’re closed.” Her right hand pushed her blade up slightly as she took another step towards Chisono, as her foot landed her leg wobbled slightly however Teayre managed to remain upright.

@Calrex @Chisono

It had only been a short period of time since he had stepped out of the shop, the bluenette's mind already to some level in auto-pilot as he had begun to make his way past the mobs towards the safe zone on the thirteenth floor. After all of his concern the past months that they would be more aggressive and attack the shop, it seemed in the end the combined level of himself and Teayre was more than enough of a deterrent, as there were small scratches at most on the exterior, but nothing more. "How long has it been since she stopped leaving the shop..."

"I've been in and out, but for the most part I haven't seen Tea moving when I've been in. She's been mostly transitioning from one resting place to another. I don't think I've even seen her at her workbench since her unique ability had vanished from her inventory."

As he was about to pass the boundary it was then he swore he had heard a scream from back in the direction he had come from. For the thirteenth floor that wasn't exactly uncommon, but the voice was too familiar to pass on, especially with what he could make out of the wail. He turned around, seeing that the light from the doorway of the Amethyst Boutique had been revealed, something out of the ordinary since he always made sure to keep it closed as he left, "Did someone leave...or go in?"

"I probably shouldn't leave it to chance, not with the way things are right now.[/i]"

He had been originally carrying the massive axe-sword dubbed the Grand Legionbane when he had first stepped out, but with a quick swing to the side it vanished from his hand in brusts of light before seemingly reshaping into a pair of heavy armored gauntlets that surrounded his forearms, the Grand Gauntlets III. Breaking into a sprint he performed another few swipes on his menu as his unarmored self became encapsulated in the dark blue armor of the Grand Chariot III, with the Rebellion of Sapphire landing around his neck. It didn't take long for him to cross the distance as he slowed to a stop, the clanking metal of his footsteps becoming silent as he neared the door.

Peeking inside to make sure no mobs had wandered in he gave a small sigh before stepping in, turning to close the door behind him. Once quick glance could tell that no one was in the front part of the shop before he stepped into the doorway leading to the back, "Tea, are you in here?"

Looking at the girl as she was trying to get up Chis looked at her a bit wondering why would even someone like her be just sticking in a shop even more so as the person is going around arresting any player killers or anyone who works with them. As the girl got up asking her question and stuff Chis just smiled under her halve broken mask, "I would like it if you answered my question first. And if you mean Calrex the frontliner, Well No I'm clearly not him." Looking as she got closer Chis looked down at the weapon and smiled, even more, It was clear now that this person was very unstable. once getting asked if she was here to buy Chis shake her head no, "I'm not here to buy, You may be the reason I'm here Why would anyone as strong and lovely like you yell so weak?" Chisono said to the girl as it was now really good to see her smile was quite disturbing for sure.

Looking past the girl a bit Chis see that she was clearly ready to slash at her but Chis was not scared at all, It was just something Chis did not care about at all and death was just a fake thing and it was clear to Chis this girl was quite something to get on your side as a friend. "If you don't mind, I know you killed because of the cursor, I'm not worried about it at all, but the thing that is not clear is, why act so weak, A killer should not let emotions get the better of them, Emotions are a tool to be used," Chis said quite prideful and not even faced by the fact that she was clearly holding her weapon. Then upon hearing the door and a voice, it was clear to Chis the name of the player now, and that voice would be someone who knows the girl know as Tea, "Well Tea, Seems your not alone for long, there is a friend of yours right there then, If you want some information just say, I may be something you are interested in, I will wait if you want to hear it, for now, speak to that man," Chis said turning around and pointing at Calrex.

“I hate this place.” Macradon said as he kicked the dirt out of the way. The 13th floor hadn’t really shown itself to be a good floor. The last event boss fight was super **s, it was intense, but oh boy was it super preachy. “Doesn’t remind me of anything else than misery.” he said, looking around him at what seemed like slowly reblooming wastelands. “Artorias, those two who just came and ruined everything, that useless angel thing. This floor is just filled with failure.” Macradon muttered by himself. Monsters on this floor didn’t seem to approach him, he wasn’t sure if it was the level gap that scared the AI to not confront him, either way, the level gap would result in no gain from these monsters. With a sigh, Macradon had gotten tired of walking around this place. He had hoped that he would at least have found something for him to reflect upon for himself, but no, there wasn’t anything. 

Getting back towards Angel's point, Macradon noticed a building having activity in it. It was the first time he actually saw something happening around these parts that weren't angels coming  down to be annhialated by the frontlines, or zombies being erradicated like a pleague. This was different. Tightening the grip around the chains that held down his cerberus, Macradon would approach. If it were friendly people, he wouldn't want Belphegor to go chomping down on innocent people. Wearing his dark green and black robes, hood over his head with his light skin, alabaster hair, and scarlet eyes glaring out, Macradon would approach was seemed to be some kind of shop. "Amethyst Boutique" he thought for himself before entering through the main door.

Opening the door into the establishment, Macradon would walk in and take off his hood. "Hey, seems like there's some activity on this floo-" he said as he spotted the people inside the shop. "You ..." he said, nearly muttering. Going silent, Macradon clenched the chains of Belphegor, "You!" Macradon said louder, angrier, not shouting, but still louder than normal talking. His familiar picked up on something, some ... anger. The three heads would slowly begin to growl towards all three people, one for each head. Of the people in here, Belphegor recognized only one of them, The Ultramine Knight. Seeing no reason to be angry at Calrex, the head would move towards one of the others. "YOU!" Macradon said once more, shouting. This triggered Belphegor into a rather angry mood, with flames flaring up around the cerberus, loud barks from all three heads would resonate around the surroundings. "Why have you returned!" he roared, taking a few steps backwards.

Ignoring both of the other people present, Macradon had locked onto Teayre "You murderer!" he roared. Those were his thoughts until he would avert his gaze from her, down onto his left arm, wearing his newest piece of equipment, Count of Death. He was a murderer as well, but he hadn't felt any regret our guilt from it, at least not until now, when he thought of that word as a reason to hate the girl, it wasn't. If he should hate her for that, he should hate himself for the same reason. Pulling Belphegor out of the shop, Macradon would exit it fully with his familiar, having a hard time pulling the beast out through the door as its fight mode had seemed to be switched on.

I make my way through the rather at least somewhat rejuvenated floor thirteen after that...well stupid boss they had to deal with here not that long ago.  Making my way through the town at a rather relaxed pace while keeping my distance from the church area where all the NPCs pray to every hour on the hour seemingly. My gaze travels from one place to the next with just a curiosity of what is actually on this floor with searching the settlement as a nice starter for things since i had ignored this floor like it was the plague. 'Well i mean it kinda was with how much this floor's theme was more about decaying than floor fourteen is. Which is saying something.' i think to myself in amusement with the sight of houses of the same decor and style decorate and litter the entirety of the settlement which leaves myself only to believe that there are no player shops here in the town.

With a shrug at the rather lack of anything interesting within the time i make my way out of the town of Angel's Point making it a point to walk out of one of the exits that wasn't where the priest Miraak had led me to for the quest on this floor. Shortly after finding a building called the "Amethyst's Boutique." Which has a angry Macradon leaving it, or at the very least a very angry familiar trying to tear into someone that is within the shop. 'Colored me intrigued.' I think to myself as i make my way towards what is most definitely a scene of some kind as my blue colored gaze looks towards Maracradon. Sooo..couldn't help but notice the angry doggo. What happened? I'm like pretty certain monsters can't spawn in player homes or shops...or is this some new quest i haven't heard about? I ask the man curiously as i tap the back of my hand curiously to the shop's structure for a moment before gazing back towards @Macradon. Being careful not to enter since if it is something to get him ready to fight seemingly entering such a establishment in only vanity clothing would be suicide.

The melodical voice reached her ears, the red head had been shaking she felt the energy building up in her, muscles tensing the sword art glow starting to surround her. At least it should have been, Teayre let out a sigh before scrunching up her eyes and swallowing. “In Here.” She called to Calrex, her voice croaked it, the words sounded broken and hollow. “Cal, I’ve got company.” She continues before turning her gaze to Chisono. “You entered my shop. You entered my HOME!” She yells her words getting louder as she draws her blade. “You do not know who you have crossed, I may be weak. I may be broken. Just remember I am still the second most feared player-killer in Aincrad.” Her words had changed. Just what had Teayre been thinking about these last few years in isolation with the occasional Calrex popping in and out of her shop.

“A killer should not let their emotions get the better of them, how little you know.” Teayre laughed as she mocked the girl in front of her. Taking a step closer, this time the knee was more stable ,more firm. “You wan-“ The Crimson Maiden’s sentence was cut short, as another person entered her shop. “Macradon.” The girl growls, her hand not moving from her blade she watches as he yells, a blank expression on her face. The words he had uttered the venom that filled them, the anger that was imbued into the six words that were directed at her. She didn’t flinch, instead the girl rolled her eyes as the man with cerburus left. Teayre smiled as she watched the man’s eyes, before turning her gaze back to the masked figure next to her.

“Know who that was?” She put away her blade, walking closer to Chisono, whispering in her ear. “Macradon, of the Knights of the Blood Oath. A frontliner and a strong one, now who could have I killed to instill such anger in a person.” Placing her left hand on her conversation partner’s right shoulder Teayre gently moves the person out of the way so she was facing Calrex.

“Cal.” The red head began, before taking a step forward, confidently now. “Cal.” She repeated before continuing. “I’m sorry for staying here for so long. I know I keep going away and hiding. Not any more, I’m going to become stronger that the strongest person in Aincrad.” Her silk pajama’s swaying around her, she raised her left hand and closed all fingers except her ring finger. “I have someone to protect, someone who has stood by my all through Aincrad since that first day.” Her right hand coming up Teayre caressed his cheek before tiptoeing and kissing him chastely on the lips. “If you don’t mind I’m going to talk to Macradon.”

The red head stepped around her partner, and went to the door of her shop opening it slightly. Seeing the trio of figures. “Macradon, come in and talk. Your…” Teayre paused looking at Belphegor, “familiar can come in to.” Glancing at the other figure she sighed, “May as well come in to, everyone wants to come into MY shop today… It’s like I’m open or something.” Turning around she leaves the door open waving the people in before walking and sitting down in the arm chair, underneath a picture of the mountains on floor 2 with an eagle swooping down to a blue and red blur. "All of you sit down, but Cal." She called from her place in the arm chair taking her sketchpad from next to her and begins mark the paper.

@Chisono @Hestia @Calrex @Macradon

Turning his gaze from his gauntlet, Macradon would look over @Hestia "It's her. She's back. The red one." he said, looking back over at Teayre. "I killed you, I was so sure of it. I saw you gone, I saw you suffer ... was that just a mirage? Was that just what I wanted to happen?" Macradon questioned himself in his mind, trying to go over all the events he had seen before him. Was it all just an illusion from the dungeon, was it just something he thought up? For what it was worth, she hadn't gone on any killing spree as of yet, but with how unstable she had been before, Macradon wasn't sure how well this "conversation" would be going. Trying to hold Belphegor back by the chain, Macradon would crouch down and whisper something into the many ears of the cerberus "Stay put for now. If you do so I'll let you hunt down more phoenixes later." The flames of the cerberus slowly began to fade as the three headed hound would sit down, though still eager to do something. Macradon would take in a deep breath and let go of the chain. 

Macradon would try to calm himself, taking in deep breaths and exhaling just as deeply. With every big breath he would slowly let himself cool down before replying or even acting upon Teayre approaching, even when it was just to talk. He would slowly exhale one last breath before he would take a step towards @Teayre and her shop. With every step his armor hiding under his robes would clang, the robes did hide the armor's visibility to some degree, but with every step, some white and red would peek through, revealing the KoB Vanguard Commander's armor. He would make sure that he didn't instill any hostility at this point, trying to stay put just like his familiar. He would dequip his sword, being unarmed at this moment only having armor to save him from any spontaneous thing that might occur.

"I don't like being attached to the Knights anymore, at least not after what had happened. I might still be a member, but that's only for personal gain at this point." Macradon would comment while walking inside the shop again. He still tried to recover from the shock of seeing Teayre in here, but as he heard what she had said, he wasn't too afraid of how powerful she might be, but hopefully she wasn't Life_Subtractor's level of danger. "Calrex, please, if I do anything irational, please be my mediator today. I'm not sure if I can contain myself in conversations yet." he said, requesting @Calrex of helping him out if anything should happen with Macradon's anger. Grasping with his rang hand upon his left gauntlets, Macradon would feel over the two etchings of the bracer, he had to remember this, he was guilty as well.

As he was fully into the shop, he would look over at the masked individual, @Chisono"Sorry for ignoring you before ... I just ... yeah I'm sorry. You already know who I am, Teayre has already told you, there isn't much to me more than that at the moment ..." he said somewhat annoyed, there really wasn't anything else to him other than his numbers and his association.

Itzal had been keeping his eyes out for anything that might happen or come up.  He didn't think he was ready to take on player killers just yet, however it was good to be aware in case anything horrible started to happen.  If something big started to go down, Itzal wanted to be ready to jump right into the center of it.  He had been moving from floor to floor in a random pattern, scanning the places for anything that might be an issue.  Keeping to the shadows, the player moved silently past the unsuspecting npcs, and even players now.  Ever since the demon and fallen angel event a few months ago, the floor had been changing.  The darkness lifted, life had begun pouring vibrantly down into the world, into the plantlife, people.  They had begun to rebuild.  Other players viewed it in their own way, but Itzal saw it as a representation of hope.  Of how even in the darkest of times, victory is still achievable.  Of how even if all hope seems lost, light can still shine in the darkness.  He chuckled softly under his shadowed hood.  Oh, how ironic that he believed in the light and operated in the darkness now.  So much has changed..  But that's what happens when players defend the floor boss and cause chaos amongst the front liners.  Divisions, politics.  Morality put on trial and judged.  Pointing fingers, anger, grudges.  He couldn't deal with it...  Hence his alias.  Hence why he quote unquote 'left'.

He was recently finished with this floor's checkup, and was heading back to the teleporter at this very moment.  However on his way over, he thought he noticed Macradon.  Was that?  Why was he on this floor?  Itzal paused and thought, wondered...  He knew that when it came to the floor boss occurrence, Macradon was on his side.  It was wrong for Hirru to have done what he did.  He wondered...  Would Macradon be willing to help him out?  To fight in Itzal's party this coming fight?  Well, he had to check and see if he would.  He watched Macradon walk into a store, passing by him in the shadows as he did.  A hood was helpful, but it didn't do much if someone was looking straight at him.  He'd seen Macradon's face more than once, and was able to recognize it after all.  When the player walked into the store, Itzal followed suit.  Sticking to the shadows and moving to the corner of the room, hidden as much as possible.  When he heard the yelling his attention snapped over and-  Itzal's jaw almost dropped.  Teayre?..  Was this..  Was this their home?  Or was it just a shop?  He saw Hestia walk in as well.  And...  His eyes narrowed.  The girl..  That was the one Hestia claimed defended Pinball, and wanted to take him away.  He didn't trust her...  However there was no proof or evidence she was a criminal, thus nothing he could do...  Yet.  Itzal sighed.  Teayre wouldn't recognize him if she did spot him, as his face was shrouded in a shadow that only those on the whitelist could see.  However, maybe...

He just hoped nothing bad would happen.  And decided to watch silently from the shadows before making a move.

ID#  112822  LD:  19+3=22          Stealth Rating / # To roll to find Itzal:  22

@Calrex @Teayre @Hestia @Chisono

Looking towards the crimson haired girl i just offer a friendly smile towards her as i step into her shop without any hesitation as my gaze than flickers over towards the person in the crimson cloak that is also within the building with to top it all off the blue haired unkillable man himself, Calrex. 'Seems like their is some kind of party or hype about this girl for some reason, and i doubt it is just because of her orange crystal that she has on her.' I think to myself not making any assumptions about crystal color just yet, but knowing to at least be somewhat careful if red hood is here for whatever reason she would choose to be here. It's nice to meet you miss. The name is Hestia i am frontliner alongside Calrex, and Macradon here. I didn't know your shop was here, or for starters i don't even know who you are to be honest. I say towards her as i point towards the crimson haired girl making sure to do so when specifying the person as my familiar a lion with fur as white as the snow and wings as black as the night moves into the shop and stares down the green crystal player wearing the red cloak. I walk into the shop and make sure that i am at least somewhat close to Macradon ready to try and help Calrex if need be if something emotionally volatile could occur from him or the crimson girl. So, if you wouldn't mind a bit. I say with a bit of a chuckle as i take out a small notebook and a writing utensil and look towards the trio of frontliners primarily while casting a glance towards the other player. What is the history here? I ask with a rather excited look upon my face as i ask the simple question.

@Teayre@Chisono@Calrex@Macradon

Time seemed to pass quickly as many interactions happened with and without his involvement very quickly. As Teayre called to him from the back, also mentioning that someone was there he had previously been on guard, his right first already clenched and ready to unleash a <<Charge>> powered <<All Might>>, but before he could do so suddenly he saw a familiar face storm past and began to verbally assault the Crimson Maiden. His eyes locked onto Macradon, but only after he and his familiar stormed out. It seemed with that most of the previous tension had subsided as he gave a small sigh, swiping on his menu to store away the Grand Chariot III armor, "I should be alright relying on just Achilles at this point."

The timing couldn't have been more perfect as he felt the peck of his wife's lips on his cheek and mouth before stepping past, inviting Macradon and apparently another person outside in to sit. Recognizing Teayre's request the bluenette gave a nod, "Of course, this something that you alone can do. I won't get directly involved if it is not necessary, but if things are appearing to escalate I won't hesitate to step in."

This was reaffirmed with Macradon's request for him to be the his mediator for the upcoming tense conversation. Calrex gave a nod as he spoke, "Of course, if things get to that point I'll be sure to remind and attempt to deescalate. Rest assured that I'll do my best that everyone engaged in this conversation will walk away."

Hestia's entrance brought him a brief bit of relief as well, as having two tank players, with one also being a healer, meant that it would be a little bit easier to make good on his statement. While the others took seats in the areas in the entry room he leaned against the frame leading back into the workshop as he briefly drafted a message to send out should things start to go south, "If I need backup I know at least a handful of people that should be free and able to get here quickly. I'll have this message primed and ready, but I'll really need to be careful about judging this interaction. Hopefully Teayre is aware of this as well."

@Teayre @Macradon @Hestia @Chisono

Her pencil danced across the page, the red haired girl barely looking up as the members of the small group began to take their seats. As Teayre puts the pencil down on the table next to her a loud crunch comes from it, causing the small wooden object to burst into the crystals that slowly faded away.  Reaching under the chair she drew a small paint pallet out and began to layer paint onto her sketch, one stroke at a time, starting to quietly sing. “Hoshi Ni, Yuki Ni, Kioku ni.” The girl’s brow furrowed as she continued to work, “Kimi no ashiato sagasu.” Her tongue starting to stick out.  Her ears twitched at the sounds from the conversation around her. 

Once she was done she lay the paintbrush to one side carefully and the paints. Flicking her hand down Teayre opens her menu and types several times before sending a simple message to a few people, her eyes downcast. Reaching her sleeve up to them she wipes before lowering a now damp sleeve. “Right.” Teayre finally says as she dismisses her menu.

“So Macradon, what’s happened with the Knight’s? More importantly why did you come into my shop and proceed to start yelling at me.” Teayre’s eyes narrowed as she looked directly at the man clad in armour. “I can understand anger, but that yelling…” She closed her eyes, her hand drumming on the arm of her chair. “There was something different to it not just about the people I killed.” Her voice clear and concise as she addressed the knight.

Once she had stopped talking she looked at Calrex and passed him the item she had been working on. The canvas appeared to be a ray of light coming out of the sun in the top right corner of it in multiple colours, each one going to a person. Some of the people in the painting had been coloured in, some on the other hand were simply outlines. Wiping her face again with her sleeve the red haired girl turns to Chisono and Hestia.

“The history. Who I am?” Teayre grinned slightly, a smirk as she gave a short laugh. “I’m surprised, if you’re a frontliner and you’ve not heard of me, although I have been…” She closed her eyes again gripping her hand into a fist tightly. “I have been out of action for a while. Regardless… Hestia, I have killed, several times. Would I do so again? That’s a question for another time.” Shaking her head the girl meets Hestia’s eyes. “I’ve murdered frontliners, in the middle of a floor boss. Do I regret it? Who knows?” Teayre swallows, looking around the room.

“So now that I’ve introduced myself, who are you?” Her eyes bore into the mask of Chisono, fingers drumming on both arms of her chair. “Cal,” Teayre calls to her husband, “I’ve called them here. Including the people I believe should be a part of it.”

@Calrex @Oikawa @Chisono @Macradon @Hestia @Itzal @Hirru @Baldur 

Macradon would shrug at the first question “Lot’s happened. Mostly for one player in particular in the frontlines, and the second player because of the absence of that player on the frontlines.” he would reply and sigh heavily, as both Calrex and Hestia knew what he were referring to. “Mr. Blue over there could probably brief you up on the mutiny and insolence, but I take all that on my shoulders, they were my guildmates after all …” he would and lean back into his chair, taking in a more comfortable position for this conversation. The less tense he could make himself feel from this, the less of a chance to get an outburst, he had to contain himself, he shouldn’t become what Zandra once was. He would take in a deep breath before answering the next question, clenching his left hand in his gauntlet to make himself feel some kind of feedback that was a some preassure but not actual pain, trying to get his mind off of the anger. "Should've been obvious. Yeah you did help clearing floors, but you also just straight up murdered frontliners for what seemed like no apparant reason. You probably have your reason, but I doubt people would buy it." he asid and clenched his hand harder "Should be obvious that I'd dislike a frontliner murderer to return from nowhere. And of course other frontliners don't know about you, we just wanna forget about your doings, why should we prolong your mark on Aincrad's timeline." he said and slumped back into his seat, letting go of his hand and let the Cardinal system slowly let the preassure feedback off of his hand.

Looking towards the girl as she explains herself i just nod my head as i keep that in the back of my head as i just look towards her and than back towards Macradon, and than glancing towards Calrex as well as they all seemingly know one another by name, but not willing to even put such a name forward. With a small sigh as my shoulders slump ever so slightly as i proceed after with a slow and calm deep breathe as i focus back onto the crimson haired girl. Listen, you may have done somethings but i won't judge until you give me the reason why you decided to do so, and don't think i didn't notice you didn't even bothering answering my question of who you are. You gave me your reputation and things you have done. That isn't who you are. I want to know the person not whatever mask you decide to wear to scare others if you always pull up your reputation in front of others when they ask who you are. I say calmly towards the woman without a hint of fear within my eyes or in my voice. Just a small smirk on my face as i look towards her and wait patiently still waiting patiently with notebook in one hand and a pencil to write whatever news i can get. Tapping my index finger lightly against the notebook as i wait patiently to see if i can listen in for anymore details, and to see what this chisono girl will say.