[F1-OP] To strike at the sea <<raid meeting>>

After some time and a bit of training and prepping the time is right now to try and strike against floor fifteen now that things have seemingly calmed down in some fashion or the other for at least myself, and honestly can only hope that the others will be just as free right now to plan for what is going to be a meeting hosted by myself. Having chosen a more outdoors locations unlike the last meetings that had been attended to by at least myself from the fact it is a set of stairs where people can sit on, and then a center stage for whoever would be speaking upon the matters at hand. No table, no chairs, just the good ol' outdoors for any player that has a green crystal could be invited to and talk with the strike team. A nod of my head with a small smile and a chuckle i wonder if but for a brief moment how low level players will react to seeing frontliners heading to this floor for a meeting of all things.

With such a thought my hand moves forward and swipes open the menu with a up to down motion with a singular finger as the menu prompt opens as i click the friends option rather quickly. Scanning through the list i select the names of all the frontliners that i can get while making sure the grapevine of information does get passed around. Even sending invites to those that have made sure to say they would not want to be apart of the fight encase they change their mind, or if their wisdom could be used to make a better tactical kind of plan. The message being a quick, forward, and easy to understand one to get people going.

Spoiler

"Come to floor one at this location please. It's time for us to take on the floor twenty four boss and i don't feel like we can waste time with this. Feel free to bring people you trust can hold their own if you think they can."

With the message sent to every recipient that i have and actually know whom i could send a message to i just nod my head and accept that is all i can do at the moment. I never did get that new healer chick's name or even added her onto this friend list thing.

@Itzal@Morgenstern@Hikoru@Calrex@Neopolitan@Hazado@Stryder@Ruby@Zandra@Beat@Shield@Hirru@Macradon@Baldur@Jomei@Teion@Telrenya@Kairi@Kimi

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sitting in the shadow of the cool rocks surrounding him on the 9th floor, Macradon would lean up against the cool rock, taking a good chuck out of his water bottle. A message would pop up, a small letter sent to him from Hestia. Looking it through, Macradon would have to reply with a message back. Even though he wanted to join, he was way too far from any settlement to join the meeting, if only he had brought a teleportation crystal with him. Sighing deeply with the cerberus running around chasing the wild life of the 9th floor, Macradon would bring up the HUD and reply to Hestia.

Hey there,
I won’t be able to attend the meeting, sorry. I’m a bit too far away to get there before you guys end your discussions, but if I’m needed for a specific job, contact me and I’ll see if I can accomplish it when I get back.

-Macradon.

Sending the message away, Macradon would call upon his familiar. Belphegor came rushing to his master with all his three heads nudging Macradon’s. “Seems like we might get some work to do, so let’s wrap this up and slay some phoenixes.” Macradon said to Belphegor with a smile as the two ventured back out into the open fields to hunt down for those Phoenix Feathers.

Neo was just returning to her shop for once after having defeated the labyrinth guardian when she heard the ping of a message. Seeing it was from Hestia, she quickly opened it up to see what was inside. Once she found out that it was a raid meeting, Neo was happy to see she was getting included. Admittedly, whether it was to fight or just to cook she was unsure. Deciding it would be best to drag some people along, Neo went back to her house to bug @Hazado to come to the meeting. Hugging him and showing him the message, she barely waited for a response before heading towards the raid meeting spot.

Once there, she realized she may have been a bit too quick to get there. Seemed as if it was only Hestia for the time being. Shrugging her shoulders, Neo quickly popped open her parasol, pink and missing any weapon within it, over her shoulder. She wasn't too worried about a fight because the place was a safe zone, though her rapier was hiding in her inventory in case she needed it. Whether or not Haz was by her side, she was hoping that she would be able to find herself fighting for the front lines once more sooner than later.

@Hestia

The heavy armored player was currently leaning against a tree.  His armor covering him shoulder to toe.  Before he was defeated by Hestia and swore to do his best to change, he had always worn his helmet to give off a very specific appearance or vibe.  Now however, he was making a change, or rather trying one out.  Today he didn't wear his helmet, and..  It felt, nice.  To see the view without the shadow of his helmet on the edge of his vision.  It felt nice to feel the breeze blowing against his face and through his hair.  It was, almost peaceful..  Almost.  Despite the beautiful scenery he was enjoying on floor one, as well as the silence in the air.  Said silence allowed for his fears, guilt and shame to flood thoughts into his mind.  Thoughts he wish he knew how to handle.  Memories of the people he hurt flashed in his mind.  His fist tightened, his arm shaking as he grit his teeth.  Struggling with the pain and rage.  He then forced himself to stop shaking and took a deep breath.  Held it for a second.  Then breathed out, and relaxed his shoulders.  He had been practicing this lately, doing all he could to keep himself calm, and relaxed.  He would atone for his sins, even if it seemed impossible.  Even if it took eternity...  And then he received a message.

Upon seeing it was from Hestia, and seeing the title he sighed.  Well, at least it was almost peaceful.  That was the closest he came to peace in his life.  He opened up the message and read it, sighing as he did so.  Why was he being tagged in this?  Why did she think he was ready for this?  Fear and doubt crept into his mind.  Fear of the others having found out who he really was.  Doubt as to whether he could emotionally do this.  He closed his eyes and shook his head.  He needed to help.  There was no choice or question here.  He took a deep breath before sending a response:

Hestia.

On my way

Domarus

Domarus pressed send and pushed off from the tree, heading down to the town.  As he walked, he felt the sensation of being watched.  He turned to look to his right and spotted him.  A black cloaked player with a shadow covering his face.  Normally Domarus would be intrigued.  Today, he was wary.

"Is there something I can help you with?"  The player walked over to Domarus and reached up to pull down their hood.  When it fell, Domarus was, surprised to see who it was.

"Yes.  I need your help with something."

Itzal was on the first floor.  He had recently found a place they could use to imprison players and was planning to send Hestia a message.  However...  She sent him one first.  Pulling his hand back to prevent hitting a close, cancel or reply button by mistake, he took a second to read it.  After doing so, he sighed and rubbed the back of his head.
     "Nothing is ever easy, is it Velnia?"  She gave her dragon purr in encouragement and he nodded.  "Yeah yeah, I'm not going to say nothing.  Just...  I'm not looking forward to her response."  He opened up his menu and began typing a reply.  He hesitated before sending it, and after doing so gave a quiet prayer she wouldn't hate him for all eternity.  After that he thought about what his next move was going to be...

Hestia

Listen..  I know we need to burn through the floors, and I want to help but.  I need time.  I'm not, ready.  Emotionally or mentally for working with everyone again, let alone any of that.  I'm probably going to be spending more time with Kasier, and taking much time to meditate.  Somewhere I can't be found for a while.  I hope you aren't mad at me, and can understand why I'm doing this.  And who knows?  Maybe there will be a newcomer or two?

Hoping things can be resolved between us soon

Itzal

Knowing that he couldn't be in a party with players he didn't trust was going to be difficult.  There was the chance of Zandra, but from what she told him he wasn't sure she'd be able to.  Not yet at least.  So he needed to find someone they could add to the party, or if need be, someone whom he could trust enough...  That, was when he saw Domarus.  And funny enough, the player spotted Itzal as well.  Itzal thought about this.  Domarus was..  Well he was a player who did horrid things, but after keeping tabs on him it seemed like he was really wanting to atone.  He had made a true turnaround.  After a bit more thought..  Well he had considered him beforehand.  He took a deep breath when he was addressed and began walking forward, and pulled down his hood.
     "Yes.  I need your help with something."

It was only a matter of time since the meeting of the minds that Calrex had attended that he suspected the next raid meeting would be called to order. As he exited the Amethyst Boutique he gave a small sigh to himself as he glanced back, his eyes lingering on the closed door for a moment before he faced forward once again, "The days really seem to be flowing together seamless now. Never that I'd experience something like that, but I guess that's part of being trapped in a game while your body is on life support."

Within a couple of minutes he came into viewing distance of the teleportation circle for the thirteenth floor as he pulled down his menu to select the location, choosing the Starting City to transport to. Before he pushed the button his finger lingered over it for a moment as his eyes stared at the transparent screen for a moment. Swiping it to the side he pulled up his messaging center to draft a message before his form vanished, reappearing in the plaza of the first floor safe zone. From there it wasn't a far trek to where the other frontliners would supposedly be gathering. Clothed i his casual combat attire he placed his hands in his jacket pockets, "Not far now..."

Taking a little break from all the mayhem that happened Haz was sitting in his and Neo new house and looked a bit into the fire poking it a bit. Almost like he was just dead inside for a moment, just, staring. Into, the fire. It was just waiting a bit now for something to happen, Knowing Neo was out for the frontlines Haz was sitting in his under armor a bit just doing nothing at this point. Getting a message as he drops the poker on the ground, Reading a bit of it he nods his head. Looking for his weapon he had to lay around somewhere and his new shield. He was about to pick up his shield as Neo jumped from behind and started bugging him quite a lot, Getting a hug from her and more before getting a message pushed into his face, "Calm down Neo Calm..." And gone she was It was clear Neo got the same message from Hestia for sure from what Haz could read and he tried to follow up with her but with less luck for sure.

Hestia,

I get there, Just not with Neo, She was like the flash pushing things in my face.

Hazado

With his Shield with two horns and the same color theme as his armor on his back he made his way to the meeting seeing that Neo was there already quite hyper, maybe a bit too and Haz was going to say something about it. It seems it was just Hestia and Neo there yet, an easy thing to step in then. Walking up he leaned on on Neo's shoulder a bit, "If you gonna act like Su, then I can treat you like her," he said in a teasing way before nodding to Hestia, "Good day as well Hestia, Thanks for asking, tho I'm not sure If you truly want me," He said to Hestia taking out his shield and using at some sort of chair now as it pushed a bit into the ground.

@Hestia @Neopolitan

Domarus was still sinking in everything Itzal had told him on their way to the meeting area.  Still adjusting to the fact that Itzal now looked like an edgy assassin of shadow.  Adjusting to the fact that the man who seemed to be able to make friends in an instant was needing time away from everyone.  And the fact that he didn't want anyone to know his identity, and thus wanted him in his party so that the others wouldn't see his username.  All because...  He trusted Domarus?  The player explained that he had been keeping tabs on him, as he promised, and that he was planning to become a player killer hunter.  How he found a prison that canceled out any teleportation, hidden on floor one.  This had genuinely surprised Domarus, but it was also a game changer.  In the end, Domarus told him that he would do his best...  However if they couldn't get at least three to four players on their party, or at least have one healer.  That he may have to decline.  Itzal said he was ready to accept that fact, and that he may need to just be there to observe this time around

Soon Domarus reached the meeting area, and spotted a few players.  @Hestia, whom he sent a tired nod towards.  Neo, whom he recognized from the Fallen Event.  Calrex, the legendary 'unbeatable knight'.  And Hazado, someone else he recalled from the event.  Other than them, he was the newest arrival it would seem.  Well, one of the newest.  He looked into the shadows where Itzal, who's face Domarus could now see since he was now whitelisted, had a tired yet hopeful look.  He turned to Hestia and walked over to her.

"Hestia, listen.  There's someone who ran into me earlier today...  I'm not sure about him, but he wants to join the front lines under...  A few conditions.  He wouldn't tell me them, but I told him he could come and hear the meeting.  I'll leave all decisions to you."

Itzal stood there against a tree, resting under the shade.  He was watching Domarus approach Hestia, as well as noting the different people in the room.  To everyone but Domarus, his face could not be seen.  Instead, a dark, shadowy mist filled the inside of his cowl, obscuring everyone's vision of him.  His sword was equipped, and Velnia was sitting at the top of the tallest tree available watching the entire area.  Velnia of course, looked completely different.  Steel silver and more rigid scales, gray eyes.  She was impossible to recognize at this point in time.  Not only that but she mastered being able to act differently when in public.  He even gave her a different name when they were incognito:  Azur.  He didn't approach anyone.  He didn't talk to anyone.  Currently he was only observing.  He noted that Zandra hadn't arrived yet, so he was unsure as to whether or not she would arrive as well.  In the meantime he may as well relax.

It was only a matter of time before the messages were sent out, inviting all of the frontliners to a meeting about the next boss fight. As the small notification lit up in the corner of Jomei's line of sight, he had already suspected it was that invite. With a small sigh, he tapped the icon and opened the message, it was from Hestia. The meeting was to be held on the first floor, a much less exclusive location than previous meetings had been held. Raising a slightly open fist to his lips, the ginger gently bit down on his forefinger, staring at the message. @Telrenya had already stepped out for the day, so whether or not she had also seen the message, he did not know. He wanted the last fight to be his last.. especially after seeing how divided everyone was. The Dark Elf Council boss had gotten into their heads, turned them against one another.. had the raid team truly reformed and put the past behind them for this fight? Bringing a hand up to run through his hair, the ginger locks that fell in front of his face momentarily brushed over his head before falling haphazardly back into place. The man did not reply to the message, yet he rose to his feet and donned his green cloak and attire. He would go to the meeting, as a prominent member of the frontlines, but he would decide whether or not he was fighting after hearing what everyone had to say.

It did not take long for Jomei to find the location Hestia had informed them to meet at. A semi circle pit with stone, stadium seating that descended down to a stage on which Hestia stood waiting. As Jomei stood at the top of the stairs, looking down at the rest that were in attendance, he took notice of the missing Holy Dragon Alliance symbol that would normally sit next to Hestia's username. His brows lowered, not even realizing that the girl had left the guild without a single word. Taking in a breath through his nostrils, Jomei slowly walked down the flight of stairs and took a seat a few rows up from the center.

Zuekin had been sitting at a cafe near the teleport plaza on the first floor enjoying his morning tea and observing the players that came to and from it. He hadn't seen anyone that looked too interesting, mostly just low level players making there way out and on to the higher floors for the first time, and a few more experienced ones that looked like they belonged on the frontlines coming back probably for the vast number of shops that littered the town of beginnings. 'hmm, looks like today is going to be another long day' Zuekin thought as he took another sip of his tea it was sweet but not due to sugar but because of a few drops of honeysuckle dew he had picked up from a vendor.

After he finished his tea he got up and went to leave but before he could turn and start on his way something caught his eye it was mop of blue hair coming from the teleport circle it was @Calrex 'well that makes six players that look way to high level for this floor I wonder what they could be up to' with that Zuekin began to follow Calrex and the others about five minutes of tailing his suspicions were confirmed as they all slowly entered the old outdoor theater Zuekin followed suit and entered as well. When he entered he took a moment to look around seeing the other players most of them in there battle armor Zuekin himself was wearing his workout shirt and loose pants he hardly wore his equipment in town and he hadn't been planning on fighting today. He noticed Calrex by himself on the stone seats 'might as well say hi I mean what could possibly go wrong' walking up to Calrex he waved at the ultramarine knight casually "hey Calrex long time no see what brings you down to the first floor?" He said sitting down next to him waiting for a response.

Edited by Zuekin

Haz wasn't to far behind thankfully, though Neo wasn't too surprised about it. He had seemed rather sluggish lately, probably from wearing his heavy armor so much. She didn't really have anything impressive on really, and few would probably pick her out for a high level player.  Not that she was a high level player, just someone who knew what they were doing and found themselves in the right place at the right time. Haz made a comment about Su and Neo just rolled her eyes at it. Looking around, there was a few players trickling in. Some like the blue haired warrior and the blond she recognized from the last raid she had just supplied. That felt like ages ago. There was also Domarus, who seemed to also have made his way to the front lines. With him was also some edgy, dark figure. Strange that they were doing that, though she figured everyone had their strange little quirks about them. Probably felt they had some burdening secret their face would reveal. Turning back towards Hestia, she waited for her to inevitably start her announcements. She was the one to call this meeting after all.

@Hestia@Hazado

Hikoru gave a sigh as he continued to fill out paperwork. With the new floor, another flood of rumors had come of quests and possible hidden things about Unique Skills floating around and he had been swamped for days. He had taken a day to talk to a young lady about Vale by the name of Lessa, but because of that he had let the work pile up even more and he now had to try and catch up to get back on schedule. He had pulled two all-nighters thus far, and things had been interesting, to say the least. With a few power naps and a lot of coffee, he had pulled through. He finished another paper and marked it "fake" as a message icon appeared in his peripherals. He opened it and saw that it was a raid meeting. He sighed in defeat. He knew he needed to go to this, or else he would have no buffs for the fight, nor no prior knowledge to know what he's going up against. Plus, he had to grab info for his documents for this floor and it's boss, so people can learn and see if there are patterns to the bosses in due time. Something like this could be important. So he grabbed a cup of coffee and poured it into a mug, and gave a low whistle. It awoke the slumbering Pumpking that was resting on the couch. He had stayed up late with Hik most nights, but he was trying to make up for it. Hik made his way to the first floor where they were meeting and saw a few familiar faces. He lowered his iconic blue hood and nodded towards everyone, his steely eyes gazing to a few new faces in the crowd. ( @Hazado, @Zuekin) He came over and eyed both of them

"Welcome to the meeting. If you're staying for the fight, let me give you some advice." He said and pointed a finger to them. "Your life is on the line, so don't come unprepared. Bring potions, buffs, spend your col wisely and don't come thinking you'll be carried. We all gotta do our part." He said, then gave a small smile. "We'll be here to help, but don't throw yourself at the enemy, it'll get you killed, alright?" He said, then came to @Jomei and patted him on the shoulder, sitting next to him. "Haven't seen you in a while, hope you're doing well." He said with a smile still on his lips and leaned in close, his eyes turning serious for just a moment. "We have to talk soon though, something's come up that I need to share with you." he spoke just softly enough for Jomei to hear. And with that, he drew back and pulled back his persona to a much calmer tone, hiding the thoughts that were in his mind.

I wait patiently in the center of the stage and watch as the people would come as pairs or by themselves as i just wait patiently on the matter with a silent hope that i could get at least a majority of the people who come to these raids to show up for myself hosting a meeting. After waiting a bit i see the first couple people show up with a mix of relief and anxiety all at the sametime for the first people who did manage to show up for the meeting. I just give a brief smile towards @Jomei when he enters and a somewhat small wave before i glance away towards others who had arrived as i shift slightly in place during the time of when i was looking towards Jomei. Having on no armor, weapons, or shields to protect myself just wearing a simple black t-shirt, and long grey pants wearing only simple vanity "armor". I gaze towards @Domarus as he makes his way forward and i give him a genuine happy smile that morphs into a serious look as i think on what he had said. I'm fine with people watching in all honesty that is why i chose this venue. Anyone can show up be it low level or the people i invited Domarus. It's time for us to actually talk to newer players. Make some friends. I offer towards the man with a grin as i pat his shoulder gently before i gaze through the gathered players as Domarus walks off towards a place to be seated.

After a bit and seeing one or two more people trickle into the area i just nod my head figuring i've waited long enough before speaking. Alright! Welcome one and all to the twenty fourth floor boss meeting! Now than to start things off i'd like to welcome new members, or just guests to this meeting! I know that we don't have our current full house at the moment, but Macradon has told me to send him details once this is done. @Hikoru and @Neopolitan i would appreciate it a lot if you two could update people as they come in. Now than to start off this meeting we'll begin with information of what we do know. I start off as i give a brief pause to see either agreement so far even with the minimal amount i said or any disagreement to anything. If no disagreement i would continue after about fifteen seconds.

The area that is going to be our battle area is a beach that is closed in by cliffs and than the sea itself in front of us. Along with this the cliffs seemingly have giant something made holes that are circular in their shape. To continue the labrinth guardian was a fish, or repitile like chieftan that had minions that healed it, and the labyrinth guardian had a mitigation boosting ability. Furthermore, i have suspicion to believe the boss will be called something like the Whorleater since that is what the chieftan said his people gave worship to. With the chieftan's dying breathes he mentioned fire and ice related deaths to any who would oppose this whorleater. That is what i can say from what i remember of the events of the labyrinth boss. I call out towards the gathered theater of people.

@Anemone

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!" Zandra screamed as her axe flew thru the air. She had her inferno equipped, the flames licking on her body as she fougth. Sweat was dripping down her forehead. She weared her habdwraps of accuracy under the armor. Several bruises and dirt was on her face. The axe fell, hitted the hard shell of a crab and splitted it into half. A few seconds later it shattered. Zandra breathed heavily as she leaned towards a tree. She checked her statistic. 257 crabs was her current progress. "So tired. Must take a brake." the kingseagle lamded and looked at Zandra. "No, you right Zita. I cant slow down now." she was just gonna head for another crab when a pling was herd. She red thru the mail. "Nope, we gonna have to take a break. We have a meeting to attend to." She left floor 23 with her familiar beside her. Not long time later she was on floor one.

As Zandra arrived at the outer rows on the meetong spot, before revealing herself, she took a look at the players already there. Hestia ofcourse. Exceot her there was both familiar and new faces there. She saw Hazado and Neo from the beachparty. The man that tried to kill him. Another man that probably want to kill her.  To be honest she jad hoped for more people. Hopefully they would arrive later.

She gulped as she looked at her exboyfriend

@Jomei

gain. She wasnt the same as back then. She was tired of beeing treated that way. She had to let him know how she felt. Zandra gathered courage and walked down to him. This was probably not the best time to say it. But she had pushed it forward for to long. She sat down beside him and talked quietly for his ears only. "I am sorry. I know you nevet going to be able to love me again. But please dont hate me for who I was that time. I was lost. I did some terrible choices I know. But Ive changed. Just give me a new chance. Start from zero."

For a short while, thoughts began to flood Jomei’s mind that he had failed his guild. Hestia was one of the most proactive members.. one he saw as the potential leader in his absence. Had he been letting down another guild under his leadership? His hand, that rested on his thigh, curled into a fist. It was not until the familiar voice of @Hikoru pulled him from his darker mind. 

“Hey lad, I’ve been alright” his voice sincere, but a bit lower. “Just been keeping a lower profile for a bit is all” he ended with a small chuckle. His dark haired friend leaned in closer, requesting a meeting with the man at some point to discuss a situation that had arisen. His softer features hardened as he offered a nod, “Of course. Telrenya is at her shop for the day if you want to talk at my house in Taft after we finish up here, unless you had any other ideas.” 

To his surprise, another familiar voice caught his attention. Turning his shoulder, he saw the raven black hair and red eyes of @Zandra. His brows rose for a minute as she spoke up, apoligizing for their past and understanding things would not go back to the way they used to be. His mouth hung agape for merely a moment before he smiled kindly, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder. “Listen, Zan.. That was.. a rough time for me. A lot of things happening at once.. I may have found new love, but I still forgive you. And I don’t mind starting over, as friends.” he smirked.

After arriving at the location Calrex had decided to take a step back from the main cluster of people that were seemingly sitting closer to interact with the discussion. After spending so much time at so many of these raid meetings, the bluenette decided to take a step back from the conversation, opting to focus on listening to what was said. "Wonder what the boss is going to be this time around. Hopefully nothing that might throw psychological trickery like the last one."

He wasn't alone where he was sitting for long when he head someone address him. Turning to the side he saw it was a young man he had gone on a quest with recently, @Zuekin. It appeared that he was out of his golden armor, opting for more casual attire. It made sense with the fact that they were in the safe zone area. There was no fear of attacks out of nowhere unless you had accidentally fallen asleep. "Oh hey, guess it has been a while since the queen quest hasn't it. Well, guess this is probably the best opportunity for you at this point. This is actually the meeting for the next floor raid. Of course, since I'm one of the regulars for the battle, I received an invite to attend. Seems this time around they didn't have it at an isolated location, so if you want to get an idea of what goes into the floor battles feel free to listen in."

From his further back position the Ultramarine Knight could recognize many familiar faces among the people arriving. In fact, Calrex was only not familiar with one person that had arrived a bit before himself. Everyone else were returning faces. However, one he was not expecting to see after the end of the last battle, the rapier wielding @Jomei, "I thought he and Telrenya had taken a break from the frontlines after the last battle because of what had happened. Guess he's here because the frontlines has taken a large hit to participants, or because he wants to see if we've really bounced back from the end of the last battle."

The second thing was that @Zandra had approached the ginger-haired man, seemingly with different mannerisms from their past interactions. After all they had been through, Calrex was aware of the animosity from their history. But from the body language it seemed they were starting to move past that. A small earnest smile came across his lips for a moment before vanishing back under his indifferent expression, "Guess that's a good thing to see. Hopefully those two get to being on good terms again."

With that he began to focus on what @Hestia was mentioning about what was gathered from the labyrinth trial in order to unlock the boss fight. A lot was mentioned, the environment, as well as some of the lore behind the boss, but that seemed to trigger a memory in the back of his mind, "I do remember back on the eleventh floor that there was a beach where I found a random event that I ended up passing on, but also almost nearby dying as a result. That was a supposed battle with the mythological creature Leviathan. I wonder if Whorleater draws from similar lore. The large 'something-made' holes in the cliffs would probably attest to that, since natural formations wouldn't have such a thing. But the fire and ice doesn't seem to coincide with that. Leviathan was a massive creature of the sea that wields water-based attacks such as geyser breath and summoning tidal waves. This has to be something different."

The female had stood among the true front liners of Aincrad only taking a seat when the proceedings had began. Her pink, oval eyes looked with a rather blank expression, her hands kept neat in her lap and her back straight. It was important to keep up with posture even if its didnt seem to matter much these days with the lack of in game pain. She had expected more players to arrive but it seems there was a major hit to the Clearers. She sighed lightly, sweeping a hand over her ear to brush away the fallen strands of snow white hair and once again formed a small clasped hands in her lap. She noticed Beat, Baldur and Shield had yet to arrive as well. Surely they were pivotal roles to the squad, but she didn't question the host of this meeting. In fact she had no idea it had even been today, there was just this odd talk about town that some of the 'heavy hitters' were coming down to the lower levels today for something. Lo and behold, here they were or at least some of them.

As Hestia explained the new boss, Anemone would not blink or stir while she sat there listening. She enjoyed beaches, but probably not so much this Floor Raid, but that wasnt going to stop her from doing her job. She was here for mostly one thing, to keep her group alive and feeding them with Heals and whatever necessary buffs a support player like herself can do. Being new to all this, she was not going to speak up. Instead she chewed on her bottom lip and allowed her eyes to roam to the other players, noticing no one specifically but taking in the grandeur that was the Front Line Assembly. Speaking of...she did not see Macradon here as well, former guild mate and friend.

Anemone took to her hands once more into her lap, sweeping  a hand over the cloth to push it down off one knee exposing the slightest bit of flesh, however her new choice of wardrobe was a bit more becoming than her previous incarnation. She was in a bubble, one that needed to be popped. Hopefully she could find confidence more wearing something that was so natural to other female players. How she envied their beauty and confidence.

Zandra let out a small sigh of relief. She wasn’t sure how Jomei would have reacted to her apology. But it turned out that he agreed to how she saw the situation. And he was willing to put the last months time away. She would still remember their days before and treasure them deep in her heart. Now they wouldn’t make her feel guilty when thinking back on them. She replied to Jomei with a short hug. ‘’Friends it is. Looking forward to fight by your side again.’’ She said with a smile a thumb up. Then she rose and walked down a few steps so she was in the front row. As one of the players that had found the guardian and fought him down, she felt that there is where she should be. She was ready to support Hestia if she happened to forget something. She would also like to have a saying when it comes to planning. For now though, she waited for any kind of discussion to start.

As Neo was asked by Hestia to make sure to catch players up if they showed up late, Neo nodded and made her way towards the entrance to sit. Hestia had also caled on another player to help with that, though Neo wasn't familiar with them. She remembered their face from the latest raid, but that was about it. Of course, she never was one of the people who did a lot of research. Some would say it made her more gullible, she just thought it made her more accepting. A lot of times stories got skewed by the people who get to tell them. As she let Hestia go over the area that they had found after defeating the labyrinth guardian, Neo scanned over the crowd once more. Still not that many people had shown up, but it was enough that word would hopefully spread. There was also probably going to be more showing up as the meeting went on, hence her job in catching them up. There would be little use in letting people not be informed when it comes to something that effects them all.